Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

That was probably the only way he could stop Vicki from popping by for a visit 😂

How would that stop her? She would pay someone to get her there on a barge, a rowboat, smuggle her in. I'm certain Michael won't have to see her as much being in Hawaii.

But what exactly has Michael done on his own, to acquire what he has in life? Did he pay his way through college? Did he even graduate from college? Does he have a skill in any trade?

He seems like a smug little dick IMO. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
On 12/23/2020 at 10:35 AM, chenoa333 said:

How would that stop her? She would pay someone to get her there on a barge, a rowboat, smuggle her in. I'm certain Michael won't have to see her as much being in Hawaii.

But what exactly has Michael done on his own, to acquire what he has in life? Did he pay his way through college? Did he even graduate from college? Does he have a skill in any trade?

He is working for Vicki's company but is working remotely due to COVID.  Must be nice.  And yes, he is a typical over-privileged white guy but he doesn't seem like an ass to me.  At least from what he posts on FB, lol! 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 12/21/2020 at 7:20 PM, chenoa333 said:

Nailed it!! Brianna has always accepted the very generous gifts her mom gave her (cars, down payments on homes, college) and never once said "i can do this on my own"  or "Ryan and i can make it on our own." 

I disagree.  As I remember it, Vicki gave her a car AND the car payments.  Gee, thanks Mom.  

Brianna is a nurse.  While weirdos may be the outliers, I consider nurses to be very special people and should have been "Time Man of the Year," especially this year.  They are our heroes.

If she is a real nurse (and I think she is), she is the real deal.  Please note I'm not commenting on her mother or brother.  

Edited by albarino
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, albarino said:

I disagree.  As I remember it, Vicki gave her a car AND the car payments.  Gee, thanks Mom.  

Brianna is a nurse.  While weirdos may be the outliers, I consider nurses to be very special people and should have been "Time Man of the Year," especially this year.  They are our heroes.

If she is a real nurse (and I think she is), she is the real deal.  Please note I'm not commenting on her mother or brother.  

My sisters, are a nurse and teacher respectively. They are heros and I agree time people of the year status but they aren’t gods. That’s what happened with the police after 9/11, imo, they became “gods”. They are doing rewarding, amazing work but it’s a job, not the person. Ryan and Briana have always seem like awful, ungrateful sour pusses. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Love 11
44 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm asking this respectfully and seriously: Is there any other kind of nurse than a "real" nurse?

I could be wrong, but think it is a dig at Lu from RHONY who has a nursing degree but has never worked as a nurse.

12 hours ago, albarino said:

That's how I remember it.  Vicki was so excited to "give" her a car, but then turned around and said Brianna would be paying for it.  I always liked Brianna.  She was one of the few who smelled the B.S. Brooks was pedaling, and she tried to warn her Mom about him, but Vicki was too stubborn to listen to her.  I think Brianna turned out pretty well considering some of the nonsense her mother could come up with.  Out of all of the OC's kids, she's one of the few that I didn't mind seeing onscreen.  I admire how hard she worked to become an E.R. Nurse.  

• Love 8
On 12/26/2020 at 5:33 AM, Booger666 said:

I could be wrong, but think it is a dig at Lu from RHONY who has a nursing degree but has never worked as a nurse.

I assumed the poster was asking if Brianna was a LPN or a RN. Brianna has a degree as a RN, Lu had a diploma as a LPN which takes much less training and performs different and much more restricted duties than a RN. I believe Lu claims to have worked as a LPN when she first graduated. Some people, because of the duties they perform, do not consider LPNs to be "real" nurses, but more along the lines of a care aide.  Certainly during a pandemic though, all are at risk when working with patients who have the disease. That goes too for many of those working in a hospital, including cleaning staff. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I assumed the poster was asking if Brianna was a LPN or a RN. Brianna has a degree as a RN, Lu had a diploma as a LPN which takes much less training and performs different and much more restricted duties than a RN. I believe Lu claims to have worked as a LPN when she first graduated. Some people, because of the duties they perform, do not consider LPNs to be "real" nurses, but more along the lines of a care aide.  Certainly during a pandemic though, all are at risk when working with patients who have the disease. That goes too for many of those working in a hospital, including cleaning staff. 

Rn here who knows that LPNs are every-bit real nurses. Their duties are almost identical.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
On 12/22/2020 at 4:19 PM, misschung said:

Michael is currently living in Hawaii and working remotely.  I will say, he does know how to play the game. 

Yes, yes he does.   Ha!  He figured out how to put an ocean between his life and his mother and still keep his hand in the cookie jar. 

• Love 11

Vicki will be peddling insurance on her new podcast.  Thrilling.

“I think a lot of the listeners will be women because it’s [on] a women network [called Luxe Media]. So, from there, I want to kind of go into what happens if there’s a divorce, what happens if there’s a job loss — you know, setting people up for the unknown,” she told Us Weekly exclusively. “I always say, ‘Plan for the unplanned.’ So, I’m going to get into the nitty-gritty of insurance, what types of insurance people should have and really just do more of an authentic podcast.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/vicki-gunvalson-teases-new-podcast-projects-with-tamra-judge/

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Vicki will be peddling insurance on her new podcast.  Thrilling.

“I think a lot of the listeners will be women because it’s [on] a women network [called Luxe Media]. So, from there, I want to kind of go into what happens if there’s a divorce, what happens if there’s a job loss — you know, setting people up for the unknown,” she told Us Weekly exclusively. “I always say, ‘Plan for the unplanned.’ So, I’m going to get into the nitty-gritty of insurance, what types of insurance people should have and really just do more of an authentic podcast.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/vicki-gunvalson-teases-new-podcast-projects-with-tamra-judge/

I actually think it's smart of her to focus on financial planning. There is an over saturation of Housewives podcasts - LVP, Teddi, Kameron/Kary, etc - and, it's like, how much content can you really get out of being a Housewife talking about all things Housewives? But Vicki does have actual expertise in a way that could be relatable to the average listener. Empowering women to be financially independent could be a smart niche for her. But then I always respected that she is one of the few housewives who came into the show with a viable business (and stuck with it throughout).

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

For someone who haughtily claimed to Braunwyn at last year's reunion that "I don't do podcasts," Vicki sure does a lot of podcasts. Let's see, by the end of that same reunion she was plugging a podcast she was doing with Westwood One, there was Whoop it Up with Vicki, and now there's Reality with Vicki. I'm probably missing some.

For me personally I don't care how many insurance sales awards she's received, I'd never take advice of any sort from a woman who made up stories about cancer. There are plenty of women who built a successful business from the ground up that aren't morally bankrupt.

• Love 11

Why does Vicki keep doing this weird teaser posts on IG about Steve? Have they broken up, have they not broken up? They haven't broken up, but they are taking a break.  Okay, but she still puts the broken heart emoji. 

She and her daughter's family are on my last nerve.  She just posted a picture of her whole extended family in Mexico.  Nice to see she can flee when the rest of us have been dealing with a 10 month lockdown... ugh 

• Love 8
On 12/23/2020 at 10:35 AM, chenoa333 said:

Michael graduated. He works in the family  business, and must be doing well because he’s been at it for years. He may have his Job from family connections, which more power to him, but that doesn’t get policies signed and renewed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Vicki recently built a lake cabin in NC near Brianna, but her son in law  Ryan posted that he and Bri are moving to Illinois and Vicki’s cabin is for sale.....

I thought they loved living in the country. 

Ryan's gonna have to keep moving to get rid of Vicki.  He needs a few tips from Michael. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

Vicki recently built a lake cabin in NC near Brianna, but her son in law  Ryan posted that he and Bri are moving to Illinois and Vicki’s cabin is for sale.....

I thought they loved living in the country. 

Are they moving to the Chicago area or more rural Illinois. I wonder why they’re moving.

• Love 3

Ryan apparently has a new business set up.  The way he talks it sounds like they are swimming in cash. I'd like to know where they get all their money. 

He had been asking on his IG lives for awhile if anyone needed help getting set up with a business/living for yourself/off the grid.  He said he would move his family and set up shop on your property and help you get set up.  They were also looking in really rural areas.  Now it sounds like they want to be closer to her family.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I'm going to guess the answer is in the post you quoted:

I’d really have to have a critical reason to move from NC to Il. NC is a great place. Vicki is truly Icki. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

I’d really have to have a critical reason to move from NC to Il. NC is a great place. Vicki is truly Icki. 

He said something like 90% of her family lives there or something.

I get a weird vibe from this. They move a lot- granted, up until recently he was in the military, but I don’t know...

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I get a weird vibe from this. They move a lot- granted, up until recently he was in the military, but I don’t know...

Same. Like maybe once Ryan burns some bridges they move again...

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Useful 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Didn't Ragey Ryan once say he or his family was from part of NC?  I'm in Raleigh, so it's fine by me if the whole lot clears out.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

They do move a lot.  And honestly, I wouldn't mind doing that myself if I could afford it.  I love trying new locations and I do understand wanting to be near family.  Although he recently said in an IG live that he basically came from nothing and lived in a trailer until he was 7, and was out on the streets when he was 15.  It also appears he isn't very close to his family, so maybe there's not as many ties as they thought in NC.  He is also hell bent on having the kids in schools without masks, so... I don't know.

I thought it was weird that he kept basically soliciting business partners on his IG.  I mean, I guess he's not alone. A lot of millennials I know are changing careers and doing more self-employment, but a lot of that sounds a little shady.  Now it looks like he's going to have mini cows on the property where they are moving, so I assume they will be far outside the city limits! 

• Useful 3
9 minutes ago, misschung said:

They do move a lot.  And honestly, I wouldn't mind doing that myself if I could afford it.  I love trying new locations and I do understand wanting to be near family.  Although he recently said in an IG live that he basically came from nothing and lived in a trailer until he was 7, and was out on the streets when he was 15.  It also appears he isn't very close to his family, so maybe there's not as many ties as they thought in NC.  He is also hell bent on having the kids in schools without masks, so... I don't know.

I thought it was weird that he kept basically soliciting business partners on his IG.  I mean, I guess he's not alone. A lot of millennials I know are changing careers and doing more self-employment, but a lot of that sounds a little shady.  Now it looks like he's going to have mini cows on the property where they are moving, so I assume they will be far outside the city limits! 

I don’t know...it could be that Brianna has always rubbed me the wrong way, it could be that Ryan has always seemed smugly satisfied with his behavior. They just seem shady. Ryan just gives off this vibe where he thinks he’s too good for a job. My guess is Brianna will become the family’s main source of income while Ryan dabbles in one shady business after another.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Vicki in December 2020:  

"So excited to finally see this vacation/rental House I bought online without seeing it. It's everything I thought it would be.”  As she stood on her own dock, she exclaimed: "This is really cool; they got cute little benches everywhere!  "Look at that — it's got a spot to put some boats. Gotta get me a boat!”

Vicki in January 2021:

"It was a great short term investment house to flip -- time to move on from it."

https://realityblurb.com/2021/01/26/rhoc-ryan-and-briana-culberson-are-moving-out-of-north-carolina-as-vicki-gunvalson-is-selling-her-lake-home-vicki-explains-home-sale-plus-where-brian-and-ryan-are-relocating-to/

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • LOL 4

Ryan sound like he may be one of those crazy militia people. And Vickie and Brianna are going right along with him. He hasn't changed much from the time that he verbally assauted Lydia's mother and threatened her over a damn couch.  He is a little man with a Napoleon complex and most likely well stocked with weapons. Brianna is just as bad as he is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I don’t know...it could be that Brianna has always rubbed me the wrong way, it could be that Ryan has always seemed smugly satisfied with his behavior. They just seem shady. Ryan just gives off this vibe where he thinks he’s too good for a job. My guess is Brianna will become the family’s main source of income while Ryan dabbles in one shady business after another.

Always hit the nail, Fozzy.

I admittedly spend too much time looking at their IG but I also don’t watch the new seasons so, call it even lol.

I actually asked in one of his lives if Briana would still be an ER nurse and he said if they moved off the grid she would just work as a nurse at home.  So I guess they were young fir a Little House on the Prairie setup. 

But yes, it must be nice if your wife can provide a stable income and benefits while you do whatever you want. I know a couple like that. She works all the time and he is basically a house husband who takes odd job projects once in awhile. Whatever floats your boat, but I sure as hell wouldn’t be okay with working and having my husband stay home and play. But on the other hand, I can’t see Ryan being able to work with others in any capacity.

He also said he ran a non-profit in Oklahoma. He really just managed Toys for Tots. I wouldn’t say that’s the same as running a non profit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 1/27/2021 at 3:37 PM, misschung said:

Hmmm and isn’t or was Brianna an ER nurse?  I used to like her but it seems she just goes along with whatever that wacko says and does,probably isn’t aloud to do otherwise. He seems just awful! 

• Love 3
On 1/27/2021 at 10:46 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Vicki in December 2020:  

"So excited to finally see this vacation/rental House I bought online without seeing it. It's everything I thought it would be.”  As she stood on her own dock, she exclaimed: "This is really cool; they got cute little benches everywhere!  "Look at that — it's got a spot to put some boats. Gotta get me a boat!”

Vicki in January 2021:

"It was a great short term investment house to flip -- time to move on from it."

https://realityblurb.com/2021/01/26/rhoc-ryan-and-briana-culberson-are-moving-out-of-north-carolina-as-vicki-gunvalson-is-selling-her-lake-home-vicki-explains-home-sale-plus-where-brian-and-ryan-are-relocating-to/

Ryan says in the reality blurb.com link above that they want to move to Il because 90%of Brianna's family is there and "we're tax exempt in the state." How exactly are they 'tax exempt" in the state of IL? Is he talking about some scam that he is running? I don't trust that guy at all. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Ryan says in the reality blurb.com link above that they want to move to Il because 90%of Brianna's family is there and "we're tax exempt in the state." How exactly are they 'tax exempt" in the state of IL? Is he talking about some scam that he is running? I don't trust that guy at all. 

If he is a disabled veteran he will have a property tax exemption in IL.

• Useful 7
41 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Oh god lord. I thought they loved NC because they are in favor of small government. I guess it’s ok when it helps them. For the record, I’m all in favor of Veteran benefits and think a program like this sounds great. I just have my suspicions that Briana and Ryan have “opinions” about other people who get government assistance or tax breaks.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

That makes no sense.  Why pick up and move to another State because you can save maybe a couple thousand bucks a year on property taxes?  There must be more to it.  Briana was never close to any relatives in Illinois, was she?

None of it makes sense. Seemed like the family was thriving in beautiful NC. The overall tax benefits NC vs. IL seems to favor NC.

Since Brianna is an ER Nurse, she is in high demand and would not have a problem finding a job. Not sure what Ryan does. 
If they are trying to escape Icki, maybe the should consult Michael because he seems to have figured it out (he doesn’t have children, so that might be part of it).

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 2/1/2021 at 3:41 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

That makes no sense.  Why pick up and move to another State because you can save maybe a couple thousand bucks a year on property taxes?  There must be more to it.  Briana was never close to any relatives in Illinois, was she?

They both said they were disappointed in the schools where they live now.  Ryan said he wants the kids in school, no masks.  I assume they will live far outside Chicago because I can't see him fitting in there at all. 

They both get on my nerves. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5