Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, misschung said:

They both said they were disappointed in the schools where they live now.  Ryan said he wants the kids in school, no masks.  I assume they will live far outside Chicago because I can't see him fitting in there at all. 

They both get on my nerves. 

Well, the Chicago teachers refuse to go back to in person learning without conditions which change day to day and run counter to CDC guidelines. Meanwhile, most public schools and almost all private schools across the country with the same same or less amount of funding have figured out how make learning work that protects everyone and puts the children’s emotional and physical well-being foremost. Based upon what I have heard, Chicago seems to be very different from most areas of the country that recognize that you can put in measures to allow the young students to have key aspects of development that are important to physical and mental health and being able to be able to protect each other.  
Beside my segue, Ryan and Brianna moving to the Chicago area doesn’t really make any sense to me based upon some of their personal values and the focus on their boys. So, I think something is kind of hinky with them moving.
The tax credit thing make no sense. As a disabled vet you might be exempt from some types of taxes, but other types of taxes are still there.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
On 2/3/2021 at 6:51 PM, Stats Queen said:

Well, the Chicago teachers refuse to go back to in person learning without conditions which change day to day and run counter to CDC guidelines. Meanwhile, most public schools and almost all private schools across the country with the same same or less amount of funding have figured out how make learning work that protects everyone and puts the children’s emotional and physical well-being foremost. Based upon what I have heard, Chicago seems to be very different from most areas of the country that recognize that you can put in measures to allow the young students to have key aspects of development that are important to physical and mental health and being able to be able to protect each other.  
Beside my segue, Ryan and Brianna moving to the Chicago area doesn’t really make any sense to me based upon some of their personal values and the focus on their boys. So, I think something is kind of hinky with them moving.
The tax credit thing make no sense. As a disabled vet you might be exempt from some types of taxes, but other types of taxes are still there.

I don’t know, Chicago sounds similar to a lot of CA school districts. The teachers union and CA Teachers Association seem to be calling the shots. OC is a different story tho.

Anyway, Briana is a nurse, in the ER. Surely she’s experienced firsthand the devastation that COVID brings. Kids in masks are part of the reason why they’re moving? Yeah, doesn’t sound right. Something’s up.

They might as well go back to OC then. Of course, that means that Ryan would need to get a job bc a one income family on a nurse’s salary in SoCal with 3 kids isn’t going to cut it (at least, to live the kind of life they’d like to live).

Edited by DeeplyShallow
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I don’t know, Chicago sounds similar to a lot of CA school districts. The teachers union and CA Teachers Association seem to be calling the shots. OC is a different story tho.

Anyway, Briana is a nurse, in the ER. Surely she’s experienced firsthand the devastation that COVID brings. Kids in masks are part of the reason why they’re moving? Yeah, doesn’t sound right. Something’s up.

They might as well go back to OC then. Of course, that means that Ryan would need to get a job bc a one income family on a nurse’s salary in SoCal with 3 kids isn’t going to cut it (at least, to live the kind of life they’d like to live).

Exactly.  I don't see how an ER nurse could think COVID is a joke.  To me that seems a huge disconnect between them.  But maybe she thinks its blown out of proportion?  I don't know. 

I think that they want to try and live near her Midwestern family since it seems they share some of their values, so to speak.  Her cousin just visited and based on his Facebook posts, it seems they are very similar in their belief system.. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, misschung said:

Exactly.  I don't see how an ER nurse could think COVID is a joke.  To me that seems a huge disconnect between them.  But maybe she thinks its blown out of proportion?  I don't know. 

I think that they want to try and live near her Midwestern family since it seems they share some of their values, so to speak.  Her cousin just visited and based on his Facebook posts, it seems they are very similar in their belief system.. 

As you get older and have kids, being geographically close is so good. 
My husband and myself live in Metro Atlanta. All our immediate family live in Texas, New Mexico, Colorado and Nevada.

It’s been so rough with COVID and being high risk, I haven’t been able to visit. I missed my niece’s wedding and my sister-in-law’s funeral, her mom, less than a year after my brother, her husband died unexpectedly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

including her bio father. Unsure if there is a relationship there, but if so, wonder how Vicki will deal with that.

She won’t have to deal with it, it seems because now they’re headed to... Oklahoma??

https://realityblurb.com/2021/02/05/rhoc-alum-vicki-gunvalson-confirms-briana-culberson-is-no-longer-moving-to-chicago-and-explains-why-find-out-where-she-and-her-family-are-headed-as-vicki-reacts-to-rumors-of-financial-instability/

2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

As you get older and have kids, being geographically close is so good. 
My husband and myself live in Metro Atlanta. All our immediate family live in Texas, New Mexico, Colorado and Nevada.

It’s been so rough with COVID and being high risk, I haven’t been able to visit. I missed my niece’s wedding and my sister-in-law’s funeral, her mom, less than a year after my brother, her husband died unexpectedly.

I’m sorry for your losses. I’m in CA with three small children and my family is in NY. They’ve had some health scares this past year and babies have been born. It sucks to be so far away.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

This so weird.
Are they outrunning Vicki or the law? If it is the former, maybe move in with Michael or get his advice because he seems to have figured out how to make that happen If it’s the latter, I wish them the best of luck, because they will need it.

• Love 3

So, if I recall correctly, Vicki wasn’t the only one shit talking Oklahoma. Briana wasn’t all that thrilled when she was there and I remember thinking that if I were her neighbor I wouldn’t bother with that bitch. So... what’s going on? I call BS that he “suddenly” got this job offer that they can’t turn down, sorry (not sorry). Who makes this big, public declaration that they are moving to Chicago only for them to turn around the next day and say, “actually, it’s really Oklahoma”. They went from “90% of her family is there (Chicago)” to a state with no family around for a thousand miles? The hell?

These two are sketchy, like Mama Vicki.

• Love 14

“This will allow Briana to stay home with her newborn for at least a year and will allow the boys to return to school and sports full time, which is what they are needing,” Vicki continued. “They have already sold their home in one day and purchased a new beautiful home in Oklahoma. They are very excited. Me? Well, initially, I wasn’t as happy as if they were moving to IL, which is where we are from, but I’ve come to love Oklahoma and the people there, and I’m confident this is the right move for them at this time in their lives. Our family definitely moves quickly on decisions.”

ROFL

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2021/02/06/vicki-gunvalson-reveals-briana-and-ryan-culberson-are-now-moving-back-to-oklahoma-plus-shuts-down-rumors-shes-having-money-problems-since-leaving-rhoc/

• LOL 7
10 hours ago, misschung said:

“This will allow Briana to stay home with her newborn for at least a year and will allow the boys to return to school and sports full time, which is what they are needing,” Vicki continued. “They have already sold their home in one day and purchased a new beautiful home in Oklahoma. They are very excited. Me? Well, initially, I wasn’t as happy as if they were moving to IL, which is where we are from, but I’ve come to love Oklahoma and the people there, and I’m confident this is the right move for them at this time in their lives. Our family definitely moves quickly on decisions.”

ROFL

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2021/02/06/vicki-gunvalson-reveals-briana-and-ryan-culberson-are-now-moving-back-to-oklahoma-plus-shuts-down-rumors-shes-having-money-problems-since-leaving-rhoc/

I have no doubt they sold their house in one day. It’s a huge market down here in NC, Georgia and Florida.

But yet, I also remember them talking about not liking Oklahoma and were happy to move out of Oklahoma. Granted, our values change over time especially if you are looking for the best environment for your young children. That being said, I have a strange feeling that Ryan will never want to stay in one place for over five years.

• Love 6

Well, you know what they say. No matter where you go, there you are.

Vicki also said that she was happy that the schools in Oklahoma are “open!” So really, that’s what all this is about? Schools won’t stay closed forever. I’d rather have my kids home than deal with the tornadoes they said they hated. It’s not like Ryan has a 9-5 job that he has to get back to. There must be something else going on. Time will likely reveal more. 

Edited by misschung
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, misschung said:

There must be something else going on. Time will likely reveal more. 

Ryan probably already had a fight with that part of the family.
I think they move a lot because he burns bridges wherever they go. Fast. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 13

I hope pulling the Coto listing doesn't mean that Vicki's staying put because she's returning to the show. Everyone seems to believe Tamra's returning is a sure thing, and Tamra's been saying all year that both she and Vicki should return full time.

4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Ryan probably already had a fight with that part of the family.
I think they move a lot because he burns bridges wherever they go. Fast. 

Agree 100%. Ryan is a hot head. Those boys (the original 2) have lived in Southern California, Oklahoma, back to So. Cal, then to North (?) Carolina and now back to Oklahoma. Something is not adding up. Especially considering how much Vicki and Brianna hated Oklahoma.

Nobody cares about Vicki anymore. OR Tamra and her dumbass loser son Ryan. If Bravo thinks bringing back these two shrews and their spawn is going to help RHOC ratings, they are so wrong.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Agree 100%. Ryan is a hot head. Those boys (the original 2) have lived in Southern California, Oklahoma, back to So. Cal, then to North (?) Carolina and now back to Oklahoma. Something is not adding up. Especially considering how much Vicki and Brianna hated Oklahoma.

I also seem to recall them losing money on a lot of those moves. Since Vicki couldn’t sell her house, maybe she didn’t have the money to pay for them to live in Chicago. You know she subsidizes them, and that’s why they had to go to OK.  Less cost of living and you get more house for the buck. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Sometimes when I watch Ryan’s ig posts it seems like he’s having a mental break.

They seemed to be all about NC from some of the stuff I watched.

Going to Oklahoma seems weird. I remember on the show they hated it. I’m pretty sure Ryan has issues he’s not dealing with and he just decides crazy things like this and Brianna has to go along with what he says and does. I’m sure she has no say in their marriage. This is why you don’t marry someone instantly either lol.

Obv just my opinion tho.

• Love 7
On 2/1/2021 at 3:41 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

That makes no sense.  Why pick up and move to another State because you can save maybe a couple thousand bucks a year on property taxes?  There must be more to it.  Briana was never close to any relatives in Illinois, was she?

Marijuana is legal in Illinois not in North Carolina.

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, OdinO. said:

Marijuana is legal in Illinois not in North Carolina.

Is it in Oklahoma where there are now going to end up (Or so we are being led to believe. I wonder sometimes if they aren’t trying to get us off the scent of their trail)? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Is it in Oklahoma where there are now going to end up (Or so we are being led to believe. I wonder sometimes if they aren’t trying to get us off the scent of their trail)? 

Oh, I don't know. I thought it was said they were moving to Illinois to pen a dispensary.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, misschung said:

Just watched one of Ryan's IG live videos from today.  Briana sounds pissed off, and she says shes waiting on a phone call "to see if they got the house."  So, I don't know what's going on lol

Now that’s interesting because Vicki (the beacon of truth) said that they bought a huge house with acres of land when it was announced that they changed course and were moving to OK 🤨

Edited by DeeplyShallow
Grammar
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 1/26/2021 at 6:44 AM, misschung said:

Someone please tell me that they saw Vicki’s podcast about the importance of traveling right now?

Vicki has a podcast? 

On 1/26/2021 at 1:30 PM, Juliegirlj said:

Vicki recently built a lake cabin in NC near Brianna, but her son in law  Ryan posted that he and Bri are moving to Illinois and Vicki’s cabin is for sale.....

Gee, wonder if it's related to Vicki soon becoming their neighbor?  🤔

• LOL 5
On 2/13/2021 at 10:31 AM, Marley said:

Sometimes when I watch Ryan’s ig posts it seems like he’s having a mental break.

They seemed to be all about NC from some of the stuff I watched.

Going to Oklahoma seems weird. I remember on the show they hated it. I’m pretty sure Ryan has issues he’s not dealing with and he just decides crazy things like this and Brianna has to go along with what he says and does. I’m sure she has no say in their marriage. This is why you don’t marry someone instantly either lol.

Obv just my opinion tho.

I don’t think Brianna or Ryan take any kind of criticism well. Brianna has a long habit of blaming  Vicki when she regrets anything. Neither ever admitted that Ryan’s temper could get scary, PTSD or not. When things weren’t going well in their marriage early on, it was Californian’s fault. Now they don’t like the schools or whatever. I just think the both of them are so chocked full of their own sense of privilege that they can not handle not getting their way, ever about anything. My guess is that’s what this move is. They didn’t get their way about schools or something at Brianna’s job or about Ryan’s benefits or something and instead of compromising or learning or even just sticking it out, they’re blaming NC and moving. There’s no way this is the last move and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they end up back in OC living off what little Vicki has left. 

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

I don’t think Brianna or Ryan take any kind of criticism well. Brianna has a long habit of blanking Vicki when she regrets anything. Neither ever admitted that Ryan’s temper could get scary, PTSD or not. When things weren’t going well in their marriage early on, it was Californian’s fault. Now they don’t like the schools or whatever. I just think the both of them are so chocked full of their own sense of privilege that they can not handle not getting their way, ever about anything. My guess is that’s what this move is. They didn’t get their way about schools or something at Brianna’s job or about Ryan’s benefits or something and instead of compromising or learning or even just sticking it out, they’re blaming NC and moving. There’s no way this is the last move and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they end up back in OC living off what little Vicki has left. 

I agree with you.  And honestly, I have a public job too, like Briana, and it would definitely bother me if my husband was posting these ramblings at 4 am every night on his social media.  Briana seems totally at the end of her rope.  There was another one of his postings where Ryan and the boys were playing upstairs. Owen had a little mini meltdown because his brother knocked over his pillow fort, and Briana came charging up the stairs and grabbed his arm and pulled him out of it.  They do things like this a lot and Ryan always makes a joke that the "kids aren't being abused."  I hate to say it but I feel like Briana has just as bad a temper as her husband.  Amazing how people find each other. 

• Useful 7

When Briana left Oklahoma she left before Ryan was able to get his discharge and retirement from the Marine Corp. He stayed there until this came through. Briana and Vickie left Oklahoma and drove to California with Briana bitching about Oklahoma and how she was so happy to get awy from it. They were not in California very long when it was oh we are moving to North Carolina. If I am not mistaken his family lives there and they were oh so happy to be living in North Carolina. There is something going on here. I suspect that his temper gets him into trouble with anyone who dares to disagree with him whether it be his co-workers, employers, neighbors or family.  When he lived with Vickie she seemed to be afraid of crossing him. I used to feel sorry for Briana but she made her choice and now she has to live with it. if she lives with this hot head she must see nothing wrong in his behavior. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
On 2/15/2021 at 8:27 PM, 65mickey said:

When Briana left Oklahoma she left before Ryan was able to get his discharge and retirement from the Marine Corp. He stayed there until this came through. Briana and Vickie left Oklahoma and drove to California with Briana bitching about Oklahoma and how she was so happy to get awy from it. They were not in California very long when it was oh we are moving to North Carolina. If I am not mistaken his family lives there and they were oh so happy to be living in North Carolina. There is something going on here. I suspect that his temper gets him into trouble with anyone who dares to disagree with him whether it be his co-workers, employers, neighbors or family.  When he lived with Vickie she seemed to be afraid of crossing him. I used to feel sorry for Briana but she made her choice and now she has to live with it. if she lives with this hot head she must see nothing wrong in his behavior. 

I remember Ryan and Briana demanding that when they lived with Vickie, Brooks was not allowed to come over. I'm no fan of Vickie or Brooks, but Vickie has every right to have whoever she wants in her own house and Briana and Ryan should have no say in that. I do wonder if Ryan set those rules and Vickie wanting to keep the peace just went along with it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

It was probably because she wanted her daughter and grandson to stay with her.  Briana got super defensive during the reunion about that and said it was "misconstrued" during the course of the season.  She said that what they meant by that arrangement is that Brooks wasn't allowed over specifically while they were there.   Okay, but she was home with a newborn.  Wouldn't they always be there?  Seems like backpedalling. 

This whole move seems stranger by the minute.  I admit that I watch Ryan's IG videos daily because it's like a car crash - you can't look away! 

A few things stuck out to me.  One, he has repeatedly said that when they have another baby, he definitely doesn't want a girl because you have to worry about them "getting raped."  Okay, I'm sure that's a fair enough fear for most girl moms, but seriously? That's the first that comes to your mind?  Also, today he was looking at a globe with the boys and was pointing to a spot in the middle east, I don't remember exactly where, and he said something like "oh I'm sure I have some DNA over there, I dropped lots of bombs there" or some such.  What? Who says that?? 

12 hours ago, misschung said:

It was probably because she wanted her daughter and grandson to stay with her.  Briana got super defensive during the reunion about that and said it was "misconstrued" during the course of the season.  She said that what they meant by that arrangement is that Brooks wasn't allowed over specifically while they were there.   Okay, but she was home with a newborn.  Wouldn't they always be there?  Seems like backpedalling. 

This whole move seems stranger by the minute.  I admit that I watch Ryan's IG videos daily because it's like a car crash - you can't look away! 

A few things stuck out to me.  One, he has repeatedly said that when they have another baby, he definitely doesn't want a girl because you have to worry about them "getting raped."  Okay, I'm sure that's a fair enough fear for most girl moms, but seriously? That's the first that comes to your mind?  Also, today he was looking at a globe with the boys and was pointing to a spot in the middle east, I don't remember exactly where, and he said something like "oh I'm sure I have some DNA over there, I dropped lots of bombs there" or some such.  What? Who says that?? 

This literally made me physically ill

• Love 1

Yeah, he said something awhile back about how messed up the system is, that it would allow someone like him with a HS diploma to enlist and start "dropping bombs and making moms." 

I completely agree about the military system which is a whole other topic, but really?  I mean I will not pretend to know what men and women witness in combat, but I can't imagine that all soldiers "make moms" if that's what you'd like to call it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

The Coto White Elephant was relisted and the current status is Contingent, which I believe means they are waiting for the prospective buyer to meet certain requirements.  But in the mean time other offers can still be considered.  This may be the beginning of the end of Coto de Caza on RHOC.

• Useful 4
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Vicki was supposed to be on a HW spinoff show, but they dropped her because she breached her contract.  Not sure what she did to breach it, but she is complaining that they simply dumped her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9381841/Vicki-Gunvalson-DROPPED-upcoming-Real-Housewives-spin-off.html

This is awesome news! I just saw a Page Six article about it! She must be desperate for money, attention, or both if she is bitching about them dropping her. She doesn't realize that nobody cares if she's ever on TV again. Just move on and keep the insurance scam going!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Now Ryan, Briana, and Vicki are all shilling products on Instagram. 

And why does Vicki always post these cryptic, click-bait IG stories, like about her moving?  You'd think someone she knew, um, had cancer by the way she dramatizes her life.  Sheesh. 

• LOL 3