Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

Yikes.  Did she really have a cancer scare, or was it something like fibroids, which I have, my mother had, and my great-grandmother had? lol.

Also - she just posted where she's hosting Briana's baby shower for her baby girl due in March. Do people have showers for Baby #4?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, misschung said:

Yikes.  Did she really have a cancer scare, or was it something like fibroids, which I have, my mother had, and my great-grandmother had? lol.

Also - she just posted where she's hosting Briana's baby shower for her baby girl due in March. Do people have showers for Baby #4?

Maybe because it's the first girl? 

And I doubt Vickster had cancer. She has had no down time since Steve dumped her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Maybe because it's the first girl? 

And I doubt Vickster had cancer. She has had no down time since Steve dumped her.

Ah, that makes sense I suppose.  I was always under the impression that baby showers were 'one and done.'  None of my friends who have multiple kids, even if they were different genders, had more than one shower.  But, I think you are right.

I watched Vicki's Insta-stories from Thanksgiving and wow, her family in the Midwest is interesting.  They deep fried three turkeys, and when they were lowering one into the oil, all the guys were standing around going "She's a squirter!"  Then her 70+ uncle took a bite of the meat and said, "I'm definitely a breast man." 

Almost makes you understand the Ickster more, lol. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 11/26/2021 at 3:52 AM, misschung said:

Ah, that makes sense I suppose.  I was always under the impression that baby showers were 'one and done.'  None of my friends who have multiple kids, even if they were different genders, had more than one shower.  But, I think you are right.

I watched Vicki's Insta-stories from Thanksgiving and wow, her family in the Midwest is interesting.  They deep fried three turkeys, and when they were lowering one into the oil, all the guys were standing around going "She's a squirter!"  Then her 70+ uncle took a bite of the meat and said, "I'm definitely a breast man." 

Brianna moved her kids to the Midwest to be around family. This family? Yikes.

• Love 9
On 11/26/2021 at 6:52 AM, misschung said:

Hm. Maybe it was true that Brooks fit in just fine with this clan, Brianna’s claim notwithstanding.

• Love 8

Watching Vicki’s swan song season. They’re up to the episode where she’s recovering from whatever plastic surgery she had, and Steve is wheeling her into this resort hotel — to her “recovery suite”. She has a blanket over her head like a shroud (just like in Iceland), and she’s acting like a two-year-old getting over a tonsillectomy. No wonder Steve left. Nobody signs up for that kind of bottomless pit o’neediness.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Oh gawd….here we go again. I was wrong thinking yesterday’s marathon was Vicki’s last season. Wishful thinking. She is currently screeching and yelling her way through Key West, and yet again she hurts herself and has to have her carcass carried off by an ambulance — crying like her leg’s been cut off.

Upcoming is the cringy engagement party, with Steve wanting to be anywhere but there. (And is that when Tamra hid in the bushes?)

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 11/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Hm. Maybe it was true that Brooks fit in just fine with this clan, Brianna’s claim notwithstanding.

Omg you're so right! 

Vicki's daughter joined the MLM crowd with Young Living.  I can't even. The thing that kills me is that she is on light duty admin work due to a high risk pregnancy (maybe bc she got knocked up like, 5 months after having Hank?) and she keeps using all these essential oil diffusers every day. It makes me crazy! So not safe when you are pregnant.

And also - is she not smart enough to see through the mlm scam?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, misschung said:

Omg you're so right! 

Vicki's daughter joined the MLM crowd with Young Living.  I can't even. The thing that kills me is that she is on light duty admin work due to a high risk pregnancy (maybe bc she got knocked up like, 5 months after having Hank?) and she keeps using all these essential oil diffusers every day. It makes me crazy! So not safe when you are pregnant.

And also - is she not smart enough to see through the mlm scam?

I"m not at all surprised by Brianna's turn to the "Karen" side. She's always had it in her, even early on in the series there were some signs lurking here and there. 

Hell, Vicki the insurance huckster probably got her started on that crappy MLM and probably has her hands in one or two of them herself. Something tells me the "Beat all Cancer" scam Vicks and Brooks cooked up was probably one step away from being an MLM.

• Like 1
  • Love 12

Yeah, you are so right.  I was laughing so hard during the reunion when Meghan called Vicki out on having people put in their information in order to receive the bracelet for the cancer charity or whatever it was.

They are all a bunch of snake oil salesmen. I'm pretty sure Ryan is doing that as well - they are tagging the heck out of companies on their IG, probably doing a ton of paid promotions.

I feel bad for Briana's uterus. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, misschung said:

Yeah, you are so right.  I was laughing so hard during the reunion when Meghan called Vicki out on having people put in their information in order to receive the bracelet for the cancer charity or whatever it was.

They are all a bunch of snake oil salesmen. I'm pretty sure Ryan is doing that as well - they are tagging the heck out of companies on their IG, probably doing a ton of paid promotions.

I feel bad for Briana's uterus. 

Isn't she expecting again?

On 11/26/2021 at 6:52 AM, misschung said:

I seem to recall in a past season, we watched Vicki visiting her midwest family and someone almost setting himself on fire in the yard.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I seem to recall in a past season, we watched Vicki visiting her midwest family and someone almost setting himself on fire in the yard.

Yes! I remember that - it was at her brother's house, lol

• Love 4
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

New boyfriend? Or new hair extensions? Or is that Brianna?

Actually, it came from a site of confusing photos but my first reaction was "that Muppet wearing sunglasses looks like Vicki!". 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

Actually, it came from a site of confusing photos but my first reaction was "that Muppet wearing sunglasses looks like Vicki!". 😂

I can see that. But I think the lady in the pic has skinnier upper arms than Vicki. And Vicki would have her face full on front and center for any photo! Beautiful water fountains. I wonder where/what it is.

• Love 4

Lydia and Heather returned after several years and both came with inflated egos and meaner. (And incidentally, both came after Shannon hard). I'd hate to imagine how much meaner and more egomaniacal Viki can get. Keep her far far away please.

Edited by dmeets
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

So Vicki's ex, Steve Lodge, just got engaged over Christmas ?

(as did Tom D'Agostino, LuAnn's ex ! Whoa !)

So Vicki has two marriages under her belt, plus two other longtime relationships.

With one broken engagement.

I sense that she might be alot to handle. 

Tee hee. 😁

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

So Vicki's ex, Steve Lodge, just got engaged over Christmas ?

(as did Tom D'Agostino, LuAnn's ex ! Whoa !)

So Vicki has two marriages under her belt, plus two other longtime relationships.

With one broken engagement.

I sense that she might be alot to handle. 

Tee hee. 😁

Reenactment of Steve Lodge's eventual reaction to Vicki:

giphy.gif 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
On 1/15/2022 at 12:13 AM, Hiyo said:

Maybe better to hire a therapist to see why she feels she has to have someone in her life and/or why she keeps hooking up with men who just aren't good for her?

Garbage attracts maggots. I can't imagine many good men out there would put up with a toxic, unfaithful, desperate, attention-craving narcissist who lies about cancer. She should work with a therapist on becoming a decent human being before concerning herself with "filling her love tank."

IMO in terms of morals Steve Chavez Lodge was a fitting match for her, it's just that he got bored before she did.

I suspect she's already pitching a "looking for love" reality show.

• Love 8
On 1/14/2022 at 11:43 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Matchmaker, Matchmaker,
Make me a match,
Find me a find,
Catch me a catch
Matchmaker, Matchmaker
Look through your book,
And make me a perfect match

https://pagesix.com/2022/01/14/vicki-gunvalson-hires-matchmaker-after-steve-lodge-breakup/

Does this mean Vicki will soon be appearing on Procurement Patty's show

19 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Briana had Cora Rose on the 23rd. Apparently, she was early, indicated by her petite size. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CafYDscLJK_/?utm_medium=copy_link

I think the $20,000 question is:

Did Vicki get any casseroles? 

• LOL 11

This will put a bug up Vicki's ass:

Vicki Gunvalson’s ex-fiancé Steve Lodge weds teacher Janis Carlson

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10709375/Vicki-Gunvalsons-ex-fianc-Steve-Lodge-weds-teacher-Janis-Carlson-split-former-RHOC-star.html

'Here it is…I wish them the best. I'm just so thrilled and RELIEVED it wasn't me at the altar with him,' Vicki tweeted.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10716987/Vicki-Gunvalson-reacts-news-ex-fiance-Steve-Lodge-tied-knot.html

• Love 6

Just like Vickie, to be so gracious.....not.

She would do herself so many favors to either say nothing at all, or to say something kind.  

By tweeting out something ugly, all she does is make herself look bad, while Steve is off living his life.  

• Like 1
  • Love 10

Did anybody happen to see the WWHL Bravocon Legends Ball? It seemed that just about everybody had some kind of beef with Vicki, regardless of the show. One was with Ashley Darby of Potomac. Guess Vick was doing her usual  razzing of the newbies, implying that of it wasn’t for HER, none of these women would be famous.

Still taking undeserved ownership of the Housewives franchises. Of course, she was mostly unapologetic for all of it.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

I was looking for a gif of Vicki screaming about the "family vaaaaaaaannnnn!", when I was reminded of these great moments:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

She is a heinous person who will do anything to hold onto whatever loser man she attracts.  But dammit, she is fun to watch when she is her authentic, BSC, clueless self.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
On 11/23/2022 at 11:46 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Did anybody happen to see the WWHL Bravocon Legends Ball? It seemed that just about everybody had some kind of beef with Vicki, regardless of the show. One was with Ashley Darby of Potomac. Guess Vick was doing her usual  razzing of the newbies, implying that of it wasn’t for HER, none of these women would be famous.

Still taking undeserved ownership of the Housewives franchises. Of course, she was mostly unapologetic for all of it.

Vicki had/has beef with Ramona Singer of the NY HWs, Kenya Moore of the Atlanta HWs, Teresa Guidice of the NJ HWs, Ashley Darby of the Potomac HWs, and I'm sure plenty other random people.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1

Seriously doubt that he has mellowed. Since his time in the military ended he has dragged  his family from the OC to North Carolina, Illinois and currently they are living in Oklahoma. He probably pisses off everyone that he comes in contact with and picks up and moves every couple of years. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Watching the season finale where big, badass Ryan bullies Lydia’s mom. Is he still such a douche, or has time, marriage, and fatherhood mellowed him? Damn…what a quick temper. 

I doubt he mellowed. I suspect he is even worse judging by the constant moves- and he drags his wife and kids with him. He couldn't even stay in North Carolina by his parents and sister. He probably alienates a lot of people. He was complaining about schools in North Carolina, and thought it would be better in Illinois (I assume overall). He (and I say he, because I'm sure he makes the decisions) always chooses rural areas, and buys houses with a lot of property, isolated from the neighboring ones. Briana has low self esteem, so she tolerates it. She also deactivated her own social media many years ago because she was criticized, and she didn't like it, without taking into consideration that she (and him) wanted to be on a reality show which still generates an income for them although there are not even on anymore. Being on a reality show doesn't only bring admiration, it brings criticism, as well.

I also find it amusing that Andy Cohen always thought she was the voice of reason. Really?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 6/21/2023 at 8:48 PM, ZettaK said:

I doubt he mellowed. I suspect he is even worse judging by the constant moves- and he drags his wife and kids with him. He couldn't even stay in North Carolina by his parents and sister. He probably alienates a lot of people. He was complaining about schools in North Carolina, and thought it would be better in Illinois (I assume overall). He (and I say he, because I'm sure he makes the decisions) always chooses rural areas, and buys houses with a lot of property, isolated from the neighboring ones. Briana has low self esteem, so she tolerates it. She also deactivated her own social media many years ago because she was criticized, and she didn't like it, without taking into consideration that she (and him) wanted to be on a reality show which still generates an income for them although there are not even on anymore. Being on a reality show doesn't only bring admiration, it brings criticism, as well.

I also find it amusing that Andy Cohen always thought she was the voice of reason. Really?

Additionally, Brianna has struck me as sort of the typical nightmare entitled suburban white woman since she was in High School. She seems to be their main source of income (I think? Their finances seems super shady to me. I make a nice living but i could not afford to keep moving across the county buying and selling homes. I really have questions about their money.) but I don’t think she’s the type that can get along with people. I wouldn’t be surprised if Brianna is constantly burning bridges at work or getting offended by people living in ways she doesn’t like and then they move on to another town. Same with the boys and school. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s always up in arms about something at school and then just pulls the kids out when she thinks there’s too much talk about race or vaccines or something else. 

I guess i just don’t feel that bad for her. I think she picked him because she agrees with him and I think she doesn’t leave him because she sees nothing wrong with his behavior.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
7 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Additionally, Brianna has struck me as sort of the typical nightmare entitled suburban white woman since she was in High School. She seems to be their main source of income (I think? Their finances seems super shady to me. I make a nice living but i could not afford to keep moving across the county buying and selling homes. I really have questions about their money.) but I don’t think she’s the type that can get along with people. I wouldn’t be surprised if Brianna is constantly burning bridges at work or getting offended by people living in ways she doesn’t like and then they move on to another town. Same with the boys and school. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s always up in arms about something at school and then just pulls the kids out when she thinks there’s too much talk about race or vaccines or something else. 

I guess i just don’t feel that bad for her. I think she picked him because she agrees with him and I think she doesn’t leave him because she sees nothing wrong with his behavior.

Briana is not an easy person to be around. 

I can only judge from what we see on the show, but she justified Ryan's behavior toward Lydia’s mother at Vicki's Christmas party by saying that "Ryan is not like us". He was rude to Vicki, as well, and Billy, her brother tried to stop him because he was belligerent, and said that he always acted like this. The episode rerun was on recently. I think that if not from the beginning, she agreed with his ideas early on. 

• Like 4
On 6/23/2023 at 10:06 AM, FozzyBear said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Brianna is constantly burning bridges at work or getting offended by people living in ways she doesn’t like and then they move on to another town.

Briana's no longer working as an ER nurse. She now practices holistic medicine online...whatever that means. They're basically nomads living off social media product endorsements. 

They're also big homeschool proponents so not sure why the quality of their local schools in North Carolina would even matter. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Briana's no longer working as an ER nurse. She now practices holistic medicine wmendores means. They're basically nomads living off social media product endorsements. 

They're also big homeschool proponents so not sure why the quality of their local schools in North Carolina would even matter. 

It's funny that Briana was so angry at people criticizing her on social media, but she doesn't even work anymore, she lives off social media endorsements!

As for homeschooling, it goes with the territory of their beliefs. It seems though that their kids still go to public schools according to Ryan's IG. Or at least in Illinois.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1