Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/22/2019 at 8:10 AM, Ubiquitous said:

Like I said, we already know how season 14 will end. 😉

We already know how the entire season is going to play out:

Tamara trying to be the center of attention and getting shit faced drunk and naked.

Kelly getting shit faced drunk and ANGRY at everyone just so she gets the most attention.

Emily AND Gina...both boring and a waste of oxygen. Can't hold anybody's attention.

Mr. Emily (aka Shane) could provide some comic relief.

New woman. Who gives a fuck.

Shannon doesn't know it but it's ALL up to her to save this franchise. And I'm counting on her and Archie!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
On 5/17/2019 at 10:40 AM, Natalie68 said:

You are asking for a friend???  I always call my viewing  sociological research to make it sound better.  HA!

Without disclosing too much, my law firm represents major U.S. insurance companies and the broker customarily is named defendant in any coverage-dispute and terms suits.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 5/19/2019 at 10:56 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:
Do people really have engagement parties for their third marriage (4th engagement)?  Asking for...me.  My friends are all past the engagement hoopla stage in our lives.
(psssst...so is Vicky)

Get dressed, you silly, old hag. That looks like it came from Citi Trends. With your big, old nasty, saggy bolt-ons. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Get dressed, you silly, old hag. That looks like it came from Citi Trends. With your big, old nasty, saggy bolt-ons. 

In pic 5 Billy looks like he has gone full blown alcoholic.  Face bloat/redness.  

• Love 2

Well, I certainly feel privileged (yes, I know my first name and picture are on here, but included for validity).  

I'm wondering how she stumbled across my profile on LinkedIn.  Hell, maybe she wants to hire me to review claims for her.  

Maybe she recognized my name from years ago when Mr. Persnickety would prank call her.  

Anyway, enjoy, my lovely fellow posters!!!  😄  

vickilinkedin.jpg

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Well, I certainly feel privileged (yes, I know my first name and picture are on here, but included for validity).  

I'm wondering how she stumbled across my profile on LinkedIn.  Hell, maybe she wants to hire me to review claims for her.  

Maybe she recognized my name from years ago when Mr. Persnickety would prank call her.  

vickilinkedin.jpg

Oh man! Of all the HW's!!!!! You are on her radar! SORRY!!!

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

vickilinkedin.jpg

Oh my god! Your spouse prank called Vicki? Did he pretend to be interested in term life for 10 family members?

Did you add her on LinkedIn? 

Tell all!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Oh my god! Your spouse prank called Vicki? Did he pretend to be interested in term life for 10 family members?

Did you add her on LinkedIn? 

Tell all!

I accepted that request with the quickness.  We have zero connections in common, but I'm under medical/legal/health, I believe, on LinkedIn.  I rarely even go to it, just check out requests as they come through.  Maybe she was checking for connections in the health administration field.  I deal with disability claims for one firm and documentation for a big children's hospital as an independent contractor.  I was gobsmacked by her request, to say the least.

Oh, he definitely pranked her a few times (because we could be mischievous 12-year-old's at times) and life is short so have fun, right?

The first time he did it was about ten years ago.  I was really sick and he was wanting to make me laugh.  We were watching one of the OC episodes where Vicki acted like she was the only person in OC who actually had a job and worked.  He asked me if I thought she really worked that hard, and I told him I had no idea, could be all for the show. 

He went to her Coto website and did the "contact us" option, and wrote that he wanted to speak ONLY to Vicki because we had insurance needs and he would only trust Vicki's expertise 😄  We figured we wouldn't hear anything.  

She called back the next day and we let it go to voice mail.  Our caller ID back then would flash up with the incoming caller's name and number on our TV screen.  Our mouths fell open and we just started at it giggling.

Later that night, he returned her call at the number on the caller ID, got her voicemail, and left a message.  

He played (intentional) phone tag with her several times and finally I told him to talk to the poor woman because she really was going out of her way to try to rustle up some business.  He talked to her and she gave him referrals for family plan medical/dental/vision plans.  

I loathe Vicki, but she really is a hustler.  Anyone who would put up with our shit and keep calling is pretty determined. 

As you can tell, my late husband was definitely as big a fan of these shit shows as we are.  ❤️      

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
18 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Well, now I know for a fact that LinkedIn is the "Craig's List" of professionals. :-D

• LOL 9
3 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Well, now I know for a fact that LinkedIn is the "Craig's List" of professionals. 😄

Right? Now I'm waiting to see if I get a private message from her asking I have any investment/insurance needs and pimping out Coto 😄 😄 😄  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I accepted that request with the quickness.  We have zero connections in common, but I'm under medical/legal/health, I believe, on LinkedIn.  I rarely even go to it, just check out requests as they come through.  Maybe she was checking for connections in the health administration field.  I deal with disability claims for one firm and documentation for a big children's hospital as an independent contractor.  I was gobsmacked by her request, to say the least.

Oh, he definitely pranked her a few times (because we could be mischievous 12-year-old's at times) and life is short so have fun, right?

The first time he did it was about ten years ago.  I was really sick and he was wanting to make me laugh.  We were watching one of the OC episodes where Vicki acted like she was the only person in OC who actually had a job and worked.  He asked me if I thought she really worked that hard, and I told him I had no idea, could be all for the show. 

He went to her Coto website and did the "contact us" option, and wrote that he wanted to speak ONLY to Vicki because we had insurance needs and he would only trust Vicki's expertise 😄  We figured we wouldn't hear anything.  

She called back the next day and we let it go to voice mail.  Our caller ID back then would flash up with the incoming caller's name and number on our TV screen.  Our mouths fell open and we just started at it giggling.

Later that night, he returned her call at the number on the caller ID, got her voicemail, and left a message.  

He played (intentional) phone tag with her several times and finally I told him to talk to the poor woman because she really was going out of her way to try to rustle up some business.  He talked to her and she gave him referrals for family plan medical/dental/vision plans.  

I loathe Vicki, but she really is a hustler.  Anyone who would put up with our shit and keep calling is pretty determined. 

As you can tell, my late husband was definitely as big a fan of these shit shows as we are.  ❤️      

I'm not crying, I have dust in my eye.

Mr. Persnickety was awesome!

i love heart GIF by Dave Gamez

• Love 7
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

I'm not crying, I have dust in my eye.

Mr. Persnickety was awesome!

i love heart GIF by Dave Gamez

He really was great with the prank calls.  He could imitate a lot of different accents, too, and nothing was sacred, nothing too taboo not to prank.  

His prank calls related to this situation were sublime:  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dr-jacquelyn-kotarac-dies-trying-to-slide-down-boyfriends-chimney-say-police/

When I was working, he and Mini Persnickety would sign on to her MySpace (huge meat market, ugh) puppet page, and when someone would message Mini Persnickety to hook up, she'd agree to meet them.  We lived in an apartment complex across the street from a small shopping center that had a pizza place.  Mini Persnickety would have them meet her at the pizza place and ask them what kind of car they would be driving and to message her when they arrived so she would know which car to approach. 

Once they texted that they had arrived, she and Mr. Persnickety would casually walk over to the market next to the pizza place to check out the idiots that showed up.  If it was an exceptionally moronic horn dog, I'd take a break and stroll over with them.  Never failed to amuse, that's for sure.

I've no doubt our Miss Vicki reads this forum (and everything else about her on the internet that she can find), so I'm sure she'll remove herself from my network very soon  😄   Just because I'm a professional doesn't mean I don't have a wicked sense of snark and humor.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 5

Watching S3 via Hulu. JFC Vicki is exhausting! EXHAUSTING! I mean I know this - but these early seasons - yeesh. How does anyone voluntarily spend time with this woman? I don't even understand why Donn (BTW, why the extra "N"?) married her. Maybe the party party party attitude is fun for a spell - I dunno. I can't stand attention whores. Vicki is the queen of attention whores.... thank goodness she's only friend of this season. I can only hope that means we see little of her.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Watching S3 via Hulu. JFC Vicki is exhausting! EXHAUSTING! I mean I know this - but these early seasons - yeesh. How does anyone voluntarily spend time with this woman? I don't even understand why Donn (BTW, why the extra "N"?) married her. Maybe the party party party attitude is fun for a spell - I dunno. I can't stand attention whores. Vicki is the queen of attention whores.... thank goodness she's only friend of this season. I can only hope that means we see little of her.

Hulu finally got their copyright shit straightened out with Bravo, and re-released season 13 a few days ago (apparently Hulu jumped the gun and released it too soon a couple of months ago). 

I've got the place to myself and am off work, so I'm going to grab some snacks and park my arse on the couch for the rest of the day watching it.  Should be hours and hours of mindless entertainment. 

I'm looking forward to seeing how Vicki's relationships with the other women and her lack of a story line results in her getting demoted in the current season.  

I'll always appreciate those grand Vicki moments of her taking a football to the face, the FAMILY VAN scene, drunkenly falling and shattering that trophy she bought for herself, lecturing Michael about having the finer things in life whilst boiling hot dogs on the stove, and other assorted unintentionally hilarious moments.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
54 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'll always appreciate those grand Vicki moments of her taking a football to the face, the FAMILY VAN scene, drunkenly falling and shattering that trophy she bought for herself, lecturing Michael about having the finer things in life whilst boiling hot dogs on the stove, and other assorted unintentionally hilarious moments.  

Ha ha! There are some hilarious moments that she's involved in, but she still exhausts the beejeezus out of me, I can't even imagine her in real life. I have to believe she has some somewhat "normal" moments, that we never see - where she isn't always on, loud, attention whoring and obnoxious. I thought I was up to the family van episode - but maybe that's season 2. In the episode Im up to - they got a normal van to pick up the gunvalsons... they're going to MEXICO!!!! Juxtaposed with Easter Island Lori and her chinless hubs to be going to Jackson Hole... 

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Such a putz.  Sincerely hope the world has seen the last of this trick.

3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Well, I hope it’s the last we see of her,  up I really doubt it....

She’s so full of it. This bitch was just saying that she’ll never leave unless they completely fire here, regardless of her role. She’s so narcissistic and egotistical that she thinks she can play hardball with the network; she really believes that they need her- Bravo WILL call her bluff.

• Love 12
22 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I really hope Bravo calls her bluff.

I still believe Bravo is steering this franchise towards a younger HW cast. This was simply a business decision on their end and nothing Vicki did or didn't do to another cast member was part of the equation. They demoted Vicki, saved a whole lot of money by paying her 1/3 of what she used to get as an Orange holder and the ratings did not drop.

Vicki has a big ego thought as an "original" she had a ginormous fan base - but she didn't and doesn't. I've never heard of any petition formed to "give Vicki her orange back" Even without the protests, Vicki nailed her coffin by filing a flimsy lawsuit against Kelly and Bravo. I think she pulled that as a last bit of bravado thinking people would rally behind her. I think Bravo called her bluff and she back pedaled. I don't think they settled out of court as Vicki claims. I think Bravo was ready to sue her ass and show her the door.

This newest claim of Vicki's about not coming back unless she gets an orange came AFTER they filmed the reunion. I think she already knew they weren't planning to bring her back even as a "friend of" She might have the friend support of Tamra and Shannon but Tamra is next up in the high salary tier - so she's next to go. The only reason I think Tamra will get a reprieve is because Gina who could have replaced her in story line (trouble maker, not a good friend, back stabbing, divorced with children) won't be on because Matt won't sign the release allowing his kids to be filmed next season.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Icky The Prognosticator 

Yeah Vicki. That's right. You were the only one to see it.

I We all knew they were never going to make it"

"She's so awful. She's not very kind at all and I We just saw them so disconnected."

"They're not going to make it, they're not. "

Wow, Vicki, like you saw something that the rest of us didn't. C'mon. You were the only one that saw it while the rest of us (excluding Megan) were blind? Shut up.

• Love 16
On 11/16/2019 at 4:54 PM, Stats Queen said:

Well, I hope it’s the last we see of her,  up I really doubt it....

Ratings haven't suffered this season due to her reduced role, so they have no incentive to bring her back full time.  She, on the other hand, will do anything to stay in front of the camera.  Which means she'll most likely continue on as a "friend."

https://radaronline.com/photos/rhoc-ratings-stay-high-after-vicki-gunvalson-demoted-friend-show/

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 6
On 11/17/2019 at 12:40 AM, Hiyo said:

I really hope Bravo calls her bluff.

I think she’s coming back full time. Emily is a low energy snooze, Bralesswyn is a hyper, thirsty beta bitch, Kelly is a unpredictable moron who could be a liability, and Gina I guess is someone’s maid. Love or hate The tres abuelas, they at least are still interesting to watch. When they’re getting along and on vacation, they’re a lot of fun. Obnoxious yes, but better TV than the “younger” crew. 

• Love 3

I think she’s coming back full time. Brianna is in far  better health (and looks better than ever),  and always has been popular. I can see Bravo featuring the Icks wedding, and having Brianna drop in a couple times per season. 

I’ll even send her a casserole if they punt the Dudd to make room for her. Bonus if they send that sneering fart faced  Emily and her wee man too.

On 11/28/2019 at 2:31 PM, Mu Shu said:

I think she’s coming back full time. Brianna is in far  better health (and looks better than ever),  and always has been popular. I can see Bravo featuring the Icks wedding, and having Brianna drop in a couple times per season. 

I’ll even send her a casserole if they punt the Dudd to make room for her. Bonus if they send that sneering fart faced  Emily and her wee man too.

I never thought Brianna was popular; I often see her referred to as Eeyore and a bore.

I, personally, hate the idea of Vicki coming back full time. I can’t stand her. I'd rather they just tank this franchise (& I’ve been watching from the very beginning)

• Love 16
On 12/6/2019 at 4:16 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

I heard an ad for a Liftique sales seminar and guess who the "celebrity" is that's supposed to be getting the asses in the seats?  None other than Vicki.  Like she should be the poster child for any cosmetic procedure.  

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/newest-non-surgical-advances-for-tighter-brighter-smoother-glowing-skin-tickets-82301651455?aff=LiftiqueWebSite

I have to admit that she looks much better this season. Her skin looks a lot better, and her surgery has settled. She went too far with it, but it’s not a bad overall result. 

• Love 2

I would be surprised if Vicki returns full time:

• She's too much of a qeen bee and eats into screen time of the others. 
  • She and Kelly are archenemies and Kelly seems to be very popular with both fans and the Bravosphere. 
  • Vicki is bringing made-up stories which is never good.
  • Vicki shrieks which has ALWAYS been beyond annoying.
  • I don't think Brianna will return to the show.  She seems to be doing very well where she's at and it seems she needs a little distance from momma V (I'm a huge fan of  Brianna).
  • And, I think she and Tamra bring an old-school mentality about how to remain relevant on the show.  They dig and gossip.  In the old days of the show, that worked, but I think now-a-days, we are seeing relationships evolve naturally and viewers are weary of contrived drama.  I hope so, anyway.

If Vicki could turn these things around, I'd love for her to stay.  I really like seeing her friendship with Shannon and Tamra at this stage of their lives and the Tres Amigas are way more fun to watch than the others (including Kelly whose job consists of marrying rich men).  I also like Gina hanging out with the Tres Amigas; it's a fun group.  And, I like that there is a mix of ages with the women.  I know Bravo wants to skew younger, but I appreciate seeing women of all ages.  

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 2
On 11/28/2019 at 9:11 AM, Mindthinkr said:

I just read a Blind about Vicki. According to this source she buys shoes and then has the bottoms painted red to resemble the expensive ones (Louboutins). It said she asked for a discount because she is on television, but didn’t get one. I’ll try to post the link. 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/11/blind-item-7_27.html

Hi Mindthinkr!

The Crazy Days and Nights website revealed the name today. We were both wrong you thought Vicki, I thought Camille from BH. You were right about it being an OC HW - so yay!

Sunday, December 08, 2019

Blind Items Revealed #5

November 27, 2019

This once regular west coast Housewife who came back for a season as a guest not only brought in some shoes to have red bottoms painted on them that were not there previously, but then also wanted a discount on the work because she was on television. She didn't get it.

Alexis Bellino

Posted by ent lawyer at 11:00 AM 3 comments  

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 11/28/2019 at 6:11 AM, Mindthinkr said:

I just read a Blind about Vicki. According to this source she buys shoes and then has the bottoms painted red to resemble the expensive ones (Louboutins).

I have to say, I think it's a brilliant idea. Especially for me because I can't tell an authentic pair of Christian LouWhatevers from a pair of Payless heels that have red spray paint on the bottoms.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 12/8/2019 at 3:24 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Hi Mindthinkr!

The Crazy Days and Nights website revealed the name today. We were both wrong you thought Vicki, I thought Camille from BH. You were right about it being an OC HW - so yay!

Sunday, December 08, 2019

Blind Items Revealed #5

November 27, 2019

This once regular west coast Housewife who came back for a season as a guest not only brought in some shoes to have red bottoms painted on them that were not there previously, but then also wanted a discount on the work because she was on television. She didn't get it.

Alexis Bellino

Posted by ent lawyer at 11:00 AM 3 comments  

This makes total sense about Alexis Bellino.

A friend worked at Nordstrom's in the shoe department when Alexis came in once, and they said she was HORRID.  They said she ordered the staff around, and kept telling people that because she's on t.v., she wanted a discount, didn't they know who she was????

They said she also left the shoe department a mess, with all the papers from inside the boxes, all the shoes, just thrown everywhere.

Funny, when I first read that blind story, I thought of Alexis.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Apparently Vicki had a mental breakdown during the filming of the reunion. She and Andy had an argument, and Vicki was pushing for a spin-off show for Larry, Curly, and Moe called Tres Amigos. ( Vicki, Tamra, and Shannon). 🤢

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Sterling said:

This makes total sense about Alexis Bellino.

A friend worked at Nordstrom's in the shoe department when Alexis came in once, and they said she was HORRID.  They said she ordered the staff around, and kept telling people that because she's on t.v., she wanted a discount, didn't they know who she was????

They said she also left the shoe department a mess, with all the papers from inside the boxes, all the shoes, just thrown everywhere.

Funny, when I first read that blind story, I thought of Alexis.

I have another Alexis story.  She wanted to be a Bingo Caller for Legendary Bingo at Hamburger Mary's in WEHO.  The man who runs it told her only if she did a show where the proceeds went to an LGBTQ charity.  He cannot stand her or her views which isn't LGBTQ friendly so WHY call Drag Queen Bingo?  She never was a Bingo caller.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 11/29/2019 at 6:42 PM, DeeplyShallow said:

I never thought Brianna was popular; I often see her referred to as Eeyore and a bore.

I, personally, hate the idea of Vicki coming back full time. I can’t stand her. I'd rather they just tank this franchise (& I’ve been watching from the very beginning)

When they shopped Bri as a prospective ho, she was a snooze and a bore. Bri as Vicki’s voice of reason has always been a favorite. I could see her making a couple of appearances next season. The Ick is coming back. This is all smoke and mirrors to drum up interest. Every “young” cast member with the exception of Gretchen has been a dud.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Well old Alexis may not have made it as a bingo caller but she managed to get herself and her MOM on Marriage BootCamp family edition.  She's in there with some other stellar big names in teevee: Cory Feldman and his brother Eden, old Laura whatsherface from Basketball Wives and HER parents, Aaron Carter and his MOM......  Lawd! The limelight is bright! DAMN!

And the engagement party preview looks like a hootenany!  Did Tamra and Shannon think that because Steve's last name is LODGE that they needed to have the party at a lodge?  Cause it looks like something we'd have here behind the pine curtain in east Texas.  Dresses with cowboy boots! Seriously!  And here I thought only the young ones did that kind of oookey shit!  Not us old folks!  Yikes!

Edited by goofygirl
can I type???
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2