Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

On 6/12/2018 at 12:47 AM, AntAnn said:

In addition to removing or replacing the chin implant, I think she also had surgery on her nose again. IMO, she looks great in that pic. I wonder who her surgeon was. 

I cannot agree with you LESS!  I think she looks awful.  She is puffy and her eyes are now too small and too close together.  She looks even older with the new face, IMO.

• Love 5
(edited)

This was posted yesterday.  Looks nothing like the previous photo I posted, and in fact makes her look like a greasy, dirty-haired version of her season 12 self.  So...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Screenshot (63).png

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
Add the photo dummy.
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

This was posted yesterday.  Looks nothing like the previous photo I posted, and in fact makes her look like a greasy, dirty-haired version of her season 12 self.  So...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Screenshot (63).png

It looks like they had a very long night of Woo Hoo-ing. 

• Love 5

The ick looks like Gretchen’s older, mumps afflicted sister.

the best feature were her dimples.  She’s pretty much had them filled in.

the only truly ugly thing about her is her personality.  No, she’s not beautiful, but she had a cute , offbeat face at one point. 

Now she looks like Dee Snyder and the Saw Puppet had a chipmunk baby.

• Love 13
On 6/12/2018 at 1:10 PM, Natalie68 said:

Who is that woman who is calling herself Vicki Gunvalson???  She needs to stop.  Right now.  She used to be kinda cute and now she looks effed up.

She looks like every other 50-something woman too obviously fighting reality too damn hard and thinks she actually still looks like a hothothot 30-something. No expression, no character in her face, just another generic bottle blonde denying her age--a shame since living and embracing a full life is significantly more interesting.

Just MHO, of course....

• Love 6
(edited)

Having now seen a couple of posts/photos from Vicky taken from the upcoming season, she doesn't appear to look anything like the ^above promotional photo, which apparently was highly edited.

Someone should explain to me the point of photoshopping a still, when the world sees that it doesn't even look like you.  

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
Proofreading. It's a thing.
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Someone should explain to me the point of photoshopping a still, when the world sees that it doesn't even look like you.  

So you can get a bunch of compliments from people telling you how amazing you look.  I suspect the ego of the person posting the pic will take the praise any way they can get it, with Vicki being a shining example of this.  

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

So you can get a bunch of compliments from people telling you how amazing you look.  I suspect the ego of the person posting the pic will take the praise any way they can get it, with Vicki being a shining example of this.  

Geezus, what have we done to ourselves?  Insane.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Having now seem a couple of posts/photos from Vicky taken from the upcoming season, she doesn't appear to look anything like the ^above promotional photo, which apparently was highly edited.

ITA. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I completely disagree and I think it’s all about control not to mention she expects to be paid back for these “generous gifts,” which it is nice that they don’t have to go through a bank they still are repaying her. Seriously, if my parents “bought” me a car and as a suprise and then expected me to make the payments I would refuse it.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

I don’t care for Ryan either, but good for him for calling her out on her “drunk posting drama.” Lol, I bet she’s fuming at that.

She should not have posted that publicly. If she was hurt by seeing that photo, and wondering why they never post photos of her with the family, she should have privately discussed this with Brianna.

So inappropriate. She is awful.

• Love 18
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

She should not have posted that publicly. If she was hurt by seeing that photo, and wondering why they never post photos of her with the family, she should have privately discussed this with Brianna.

So inappropriate. She is awful.

And chances are that Vicki posts all the photos when she is there with them, so need for either Briana or Ryan to post them as well. Donn stays off SM, Vicki lives/breathes SM. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 11

It is actually nice to see that Donn is still included in Brianna and Ryan's family. I bet he makes those little boys very happy!

My daughter, son in law and 2 grandkids just moved to Texas last week as my daughter's job took her there. I am in Canada.  I certainly would not be upset if they posted pics of my ex visiting. It would make me happy for the kids to have an extra "Papa" to love and share memories with them as we can't be there too often as I'd like to be.

• Love 15

Well, of course Vicki can’t be happy Donn is there, she’s jealous. I would also venture to say they invite him because they like him and enjoy spending time with him. A stark contrast to her.

• Love 7

I have never been on Team Ryan but I have to say I like him more than Vicki.  Vicki does not realize how she comes off, clueless to how people react to her and how it could drive them away...for instance, does she even know where her son lives?  Brianna probably rolled her eyes at that post.  It's not worth responding to that sort of negativity.

I'd party with Donn anytime!

• Love 9

I like how Vicki questioned, "great dad?". What's she implying there? That Donn is not Briana's father? I mean, I know he's not her bio dad, but he did have a large role in her life and it's shitty if Vicki is trying to re-write history. 

• Love 15
14 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I tend to be a Vix apologist but agree with you re above: deal with it privately because, the way it stands now, it comes across as a bid for attention (imo).

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I'd party with Donn anytime!

LOL me too!

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I like how Vicki questioned, "great dad?". What's she implying there? That Donn is not Briana's father? I mean, I know he's not her bio dad, but he did have a large role in her life and it's shitty if Vicki is trying to re-write history. 

Regardless of whether she was referring to biology or to his talents as a father, it was a smarmy, despicable thing to write.  Pure VG.

• Love 17

Vicki is still bitter that Donn got $$$$ in the divorce.... clearly Brianna would not be continuing a relationship with Donn if he was an awful father figure. Ugh. Vicki just can't stop herself - can she. I loathe Ryan but good on him for calling her out...

• Love 10

In Vicki's little mind there can be no room for anyone other than her. She is a classic narcissist. I am pleasantly surprised that Donn is so involved in Brianna's life. He seems like the type who really enjoys being a granddad. I remember when the divorce happened, someone (Jeana?) asked Vicki how the kids were taking it and Vicki replied that Mike told her that he would still have a relationship with Donn. So IDK wtf Vicki is trying to say with the "great dad?" comment. Low.

• Love 8
On 7/5/2018 at 6:53 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I  Vicki does not realize how she comes off, clueless to how people react to her and how it could drive them away...

And this is precisely what I love about her!

• Love 4
(edited)
On 7/5/2018 at 5:43 PM, ButterQueen said:

I still love Vicki on the show.  ???

12 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

And this is precisely what I love about her!

I'm with both of you.   In one of the retrospective episodes, one of the producers was talking about Vicki's longevity on the show.  He said there's a reason for it but didn't elaborate (beyond frustrating!).  Vicki has whatever that special sauce is without a doubt.  After all these years, I still find her interesting and entertaining.  Vicki and the NYC cast are the only ones I can say that about. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4
On 7/5/2018 at 8:49 PM, LilaFowler said:

In Vicki's little mind there can be no room for anyone other than her. She is a classic narcissist. I am pleasantly surprised that Donn is so involved in Brianna's life. He seems like the type who really enjoys being a granddad. I remember when the divorce happened, someone (Jeana?) asked Vicki how the kids were taking it and Vicki replied that Mike told her that he would still have a relationship with Donn. So IDK wtf Vicki is trying to say with the "great dad?" comment. Low.

Interesting that Michael feels differently now.  From my hazy recollection, Briana was quite distant from Donn when he & Vicki were married.  Michael seemed more neutral at the time.  I wonder what happened?

https://realityblurb.com/2018/07/06/rhoc-star-vicki-gunvalsons-son-michael-slams-former-step-father-donn-amid-her-feud-with-son-in-law-ryan/

1 hour ago, snarts said:

Interesting that Michael feels differently now.  From my hazy recollection, Briana was quite distant from Donn when he & Vicki were married.  Michael seemed more neutral at the time.  I wonder what happened?

https://realityblurb.com/2018/07/06/rhoc-star-vicki-gunvalsons-son-michael-slams-former-step-father-donn-amid-her-feud-with-son-in-law-ryan/

Well, as a commenter on the article pointed out, Michael has to defend his employer/paycheck/inheritance/mother. LOL 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Well, as a commenter on the article pointed out, Michael has to defend his employer/paycheck/inheritance/mother. LOL 

46 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The young douchebag figured out which side of his bread is buttered.  His ex-stepdad isn't the one with cash to give or bequeath.  

Indeed. Michael needs dem Coto Insurance coins.... Who else is going to employ a lazy slug like Michael? I trust Brianna's opinion of Donn.... but then again... she married Ragey Ryan so... but yeah - I always liked Donn, at least when we got to see on the show.

• Love 8