Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, misschung said:

I know.  But even Masters in nursing doesn't typically take 7 years unless maybe you're becoming an NP. 

Anyway, did anyone see Vicki's Instagram post for Veterans Day with the pictures of Steve and Ryan side by side? They look SO much alike, it's so weird! I still find it strange that this man seems to always be around her grandkids but yet his IG account shows basically nothing of her.  Something about that whole setup just seems off to me. 

What is even weirder is that Vicki's IG account was public just a day or so ago and now it is "private"! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Shannon would in a heartbeat. That woman is not hugging someone she doesn't want to hug.

No, Shannon has already shown that she has no hesitation reaching out to someone in pain even when she doesn't like them. 

• Love 5
Just now, WireWrap said:

No, Shannon has already shown that she has no hesitation reaching out to someone in pain even when she doesn't like them. 

Well, even if that is true (which I don't think it is), it still doesn't disprove my point - because, in those cases, it would be coming from a genuine place of compassion, ergo some place inside of her would "want" to reach out. That said, Shannon has clearly demonstrated many times - most notably, Glamis - that she will not extend herself to anyone for the simple sake of extending herself. She could barely tolerate to smile at Peggy after her apology in this last episode. Shannon doesn't do anything she doesn't want to do, she doesn't care about social niceties, she will cut someone completely off if she doesn't like them, she has said as much herself. That's not a criticism, just an observation.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Well, even if that is true (which I don't think it is), it still doesn't disprove my point - because, in those cases, it would be coming from a genuine place of compassion, ergo some place inside of her would "want" to reach out. That said, Shannon has clearly demonstrated many times - most notably, Glamis - that she will not extend herself to anyone for the simple sake of extending herself. She could barely tolerate to smile at Peggy after her apology in this last episode. Shannon doesn't do anything she doesn't want to do, she doesn't care about social niceties, she will cut someone completely off if she doesn't like them, she has said as much herself. That's not a criticism, just an observation.

Did Peggy apologize?  I just saw her lie to Tamra about Shannon.  Peggy is pretty much on par with the phony apology club that frequents the RH franchise.  So I don't really pay attention to her.  Here is what Peggy wrote in her blog-it sounds like she is planning on apologizing to Shannon.  Anyway, it was an awkward evening at best. Tamra nailed it on the head when she said it was a “huge misunderstanding that spiraled out of control.” All I know is that I will apologize and take responsibility for my share of the misunderstanding, but Shannon...Shannon needs to stop yelling! All she says is “I’m done!” over and over and over again. Yet, she comes back and yells again.  I am at a loss what part Shannon had in the "misunderstanding". that is totally on Peggy and Diko.

Shannon wasn't in Glamis and I never saw a reason for either she or Meghan to extend themselves.  That is a helluva a favor to ask someone to drive you from Palm Springs to Orange County-that is what they pay producers for and why there is Uber.  I always thought it strange that Vicki's Glamis buddies decided to stay behind and have a birthday party for Eddie.  There is just no way I see Eddie giving up his leisure time/vacation to schlep Vicki back to OC .  I never understood why the Glamis gangs' plans were so much more important than The Edmonds and Beadors.  Vicki had had falling outs with both Jim and David.

I believe what Shannon has said is if someone hurts her and lies to her she will be cordial but she has no desire to have them in her life.  The way I saw it is Vicki and Shannon played the game of chicken way too long and Shannon finally lost interest in anything Vicki.   By that I mean Vicki was waiting for Shannon to approach her and Shannon even asked if Vicki had mentioned her.  I never got how Shannon had hurt Vicki and I am guessing that Shannon probably never got it either.  Good thing we have the "Friendship Whisperer" who decided that Vicki's hurt was insurmountable but "Friendship Whisper" thought they could just move on.  From Lydia's blog: She is seeing my words as hurtful but that wasn't what I was even trying to say! I was trying to explain that they are alike because they both are hurt. Vicki shared with me how Shannon's kids use to call her Aunt Vicki and how she feels a sense of loss and got hurt as well. I wasn't trying to take sides but was trying to let them see that everyone is hurt. Shannon can disagree with that, but there is a way to communicate with people, and the way Shannon was talking to me was combative and erratic.   Didn't Lydia end up saying, "semantics"?     

• Love 5
18 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Did Peggy apologize?  I just saw her lie to Tamra about Shannon.  Peggy is pretty much on par with the phony apology club that frequents the RH franchise.  So I don't really pay attention to her.  Here is what Peggy wrote in her blog-it sounds like she is planning on apologizing to Shannon.  Anyway, it was an awkward evening at best. Tamra nailed it on the head when she said it was a “huge misunderstanding that spiraled out of control.” All I know is that I will apologize and take responsibility for my share of the misunderstanding, but Shannon...Shannon needs to stop yelling! All she says is “I’m done!” over and over and over again. Yet, she comes back and yells again.  I am at a loss what part Shannon had in the "misunderstanding". that is totally on Peggy and Diko.

Shannon wasn't in Glamis and I never saw a reason for either she or Meghan to extend themselves.  That is a helluva a favor to ask someone to drive you from Palm Springs to Orange County-that is what they pay producers for and why there is Uber.  I always thought it strange that Vicki's Glamis buddies decided to stay behind and have a birthday party for Eddie.  There is just no way I see Eddie giving up his leisure time/vacation to schlep Vicki back to OC .  I never understood why the Glamis gangs' plans were so much more important than The Edmonds and Beadors.  Vicki had had falling outs with both Jim and David.

I believe what Shannon has said is if someone hurts her and lies to her she will be cordial but she has no desire to have them in her life.  The way I saw it is Vicki and Shannon played the game of chicken way too long and Shannon finally lost interest in anything Vicki.   By that I mean Vicki was waiting for Shannon to approach her and Shannon even asked if Vicki had mentioned her.  I never got how Shannon had hurt Vicki and I am guessing that Shannon probably never got it either.  Good thing we have the "Friendship Whisperer" who decided that Vicki's hurt was insurmountable but "Friendship Whisper" thought they could just move on.  From Lydia's blog: She is seeing my words as hurtful but that wasn't what I was even trying to say! I was trying to explain that they are alike because they both are hurt. Vicki shared with me how Shannon's kids use to call her Aunt Vicki and how she feels a sense of loss and got hurt as well. I wasn't trying to take sides but was trying to let them see that everyone is hurt. Shannon can disagree with that, but there is a way to communicate with people, and the way Shannon was talking to me was combative and erratic.   Didn't Lydia end up saying, "semantics"?     

Again, all of this just supports my original point - which is that Shannon abides by her own code. She doesn't really do anything for the sake of doing it. She is pretty adamant about being true to herself. She is the first to declare, "I don't waiver!" I am not debating or questioning the legitimacy of her stances - hence, why I said I was not criticizing her. I was simply saying that this is not a woman who is going to hug Vicki Gunvalson if she doesn't want to hug Vicki Gunvalson.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

If this is true, a big "IF", it explains a lot! LOL http://allthingsrh.com/exclusive-kelly-dodd-reveals-really-happened-iceland-vicki-gunvalson/  I wonder if this will make it past editing! LOL

Y'know, Vicki does make a comment that is shown in the preview about how she didn't know because she had never taken drugs before.  I had wondered what that was referring to but I'm wondering if they outed her on the reunion...

• Love 5
On 11/15/2017 at 8:45 PM, WireWrap said:

What is even weirder is that Vicki's IG account was public just a day or so ago and now it is "private"! LOL

It's public again!  She must have been getting some nasty comments.

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

What exactly did he say? It could just mean that Briana is likely to visit her mom and vice versa. 

But then, that would confirm that Icki Vicki isn't going anywhere. 

If that's true, Andy really is Satan Andy! 

On 11/19/2017 at 8:56 PM, WireWrap said:

If this is true, a big "IF", it explains a lot! LOL http://allthingsrh.com/exclusive-kelly-dodd-reveals-really-happened-iceland-vicki-gunvalson/  I wonder if this will make it past editing! LOL

It sounds like this could be discussed at the reunion. There was a preview when Vicki announced that she was off the show.

If she is outed using Adderall by Kelly, she would lose her shit.

plus it could mean that she is totally alone as well. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

It sounds like this could be discussed at the reunion. There was a preview when Vicki announced that she was off the show.

If she is outed using Adderall by Kelly, she would lose her shit.

plus it could mean that she is totally alone as well. 

In the preview they showed, Andy looks at Vicki and says she was

Spoiler

"high"! I do believe they are going to out her big time. LOL

• Love 3

What intelligent person, who has just seen a MD regarding heart health issues, would ever take a drug unknown to them? Did Kelly tell her it was a RX? That it would give her energy? Why ever would Vicki make such a stupid choice? I don't believe that she trusted Kelly so much; as in thinking that this person would never cause me harm. She could have texted her daughter, a nurse, about what type of medication it was before ingesting. I'm positive that Brianna would have told her to toss it. The way that Vicki likes to exaggerate things this is going to turn into Kelly tried to kill me in Iceland and be her storyline for next season. 

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

What intelligent person, who has just seen a MD regarding heart health issues, would ever take a drug unknown to them? Did Kelly tell her it was a RX? That it would give her energy? Why ever would Vicki make such a stupid choice? I don't believe that she trusted Kelly so much; as in thinking that this person would never cause me harm. She could have texted her daughter, a nurse, about what type of medication it was before ingesting. I'm positive that Brianna would have told her to toss it. The way that Vicki likes to exaggerate things this is going to turn into Kelly tried to kill me in Iceland and be her storyline for next season. 

This is kinda one of the reasons I like the Vickster.  So over the top in everything.  Out of all the wives in the OC, she's the one I'd want to hang out with. She's made mistakes - but so have all of them.  

• Love 2
21 hours ago, ghoulina said:

What exactly did he say? It could just mean that Briana is likely to visit her mom and vice versa. 

But then, that would confirm that Icki Vicki isn't going anywhere. 

Someone commented about wanting to see the new house and he said "you'll probably see it next season."  So I'm assuming it will be like the Oklahoma portions last season. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Jextella said:

This is kinda one of the reasons I like the Vickster.  So over the top in everything.  Out of all the wives in the OC, she's the one I'd want to hang out with. She's made mistakes - but so have all of them.  

You should go. She needs someone to whoop it up (woo hoo) with. 

• Love 2
On 11/23/2017 at 10:22 AM, misschung said:

Someone commented about wanting to see the new house and he said "you'll probably see it next season."  So I'm assuming it will be like the Oklahoma portions last season. 

Okay, thanks. So yea, then that just sounds like there's a good chance Vicki will visit them for the show. Blargh. I like Briana and her kids, but I wanted Vicki to go away. 

• Love 5
On 11/23/2017 at 11:10 AM, Jextella said:

Yes, it’s funny watching someone make fun of Chinese, Mexicans and gays.  It’s even more fun when she sexually harrasses her staff by spanking them, making them get into bed together, and making them go for a bikini wax .  Good times.  

• Love 8

So, I just heard that Brianna is moving to NC (my state).  Does anyone know if it's Raleigh?  I heard that too, but, it was in a questionable site. I hope that's true, since, if Brianna is here, it's likely I might catch Vicki and her out whooping it up.  I'd join her, if there are no cameras. lol  I hope Vicki doesn't diss NC, like she did OK.  lol  Raleigh is a great family place to live and you are hours from the beach and the mountains.  Sadly, we have a lot of tornadoes too, but, not as many as OK.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, I just heard that Brianna is moving to NC (my state).  Does anyone know if it's Raleigh?  I heard that too, but, it was in a questionable site. I hope that's true, since, if Brianna is here, it's likely I might catch Vicki and her out whooping it up.  I'd join her, if there are no cameras. lol  I hope Vicki doesn't diss NC, like she did OK.  lol  Raleigh is a great family place to live and you are hours from the beach and the mountains.  Sadly, we have a lot of tornadoes too, but, not as many as OK.

Don't know if it's true but if she comes to my end of the woods I'll let you know. Around here we see lots of stars and tongues wag fast. Especially if they are out whooping it up or making an ass out of themselves. To us it's still a small town. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Don't know if it's true but if she comes to my end of the woods I'll let you know. Around here we see lots of stars and tongues wag fast. Especially if they are out whooping it up or making an ass out of themselves. To us it's still a small town. 

Are you here (Raleigh) too?  It is rather like a small town to me, too.  If she's here with cameras, it'll probably be hard to get close.  

So, I just heard that Brianna is moving to NC (my state). 

That was posted on the final episode of the season.  However, at the Reunion Vicki stated that they were living in the OC.

I suspect they would have been moving to NC if Ryan stayed with the Marines.

Edited by AuntieDiane6
Mis-information from me.
1 minute ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

That was posted on the final episode of the season.  However, at the Reunion Briana stated that they were living in the OC.

I think that she would have liked NC had she come. I'm sure Vicki is having grandson withdrawals. 

58 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

That was posted on the final episode of the season.  However, at the Reunion Briana stated that they were living in the OC.

Briana was not at this years reunion. She/Ryan sold their OC house and he announced via twitter, as did Vicki, that Briana/Ryan/the boys are moving to NC to be near his family. They already bought their house there. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Yup. 25 acres. 

Wonder how Briana is going to handle managing that amount of space considering she was always lamenting her intolerable exhaustion. 

I suspect that she will do much better, health wise that is, she is getting treatment for her Lupus and hopefully now that they are living in NC, less stress (aka/Vicki).

• Love 6

Briana was not at this years reunion. She/Ryan sold their OC house and he announced via twitter, as did Vicki, that Briana/Ryan/the boys are moving to NC to be near his family. They already bought their house there. 

You're right ... I stand corrected.  At the reunion VIKI said they were still in the OC but obviously the move hadn't yet taken place. 

If Viki thinks Oklahoma is far, how will she feel about going cross-country?  And if they live in a rural area, that's not an on-off a plane situation.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

If Viki thinks Oklahoma is far, how will she feel about going cross-country?  And if they live in a rural area, that's not an on-off a plane situation.

Well, I’m quite sure we’ll hear all about it from Icky ... sighs. I really can’t stand her anymore.

25 acres.  Every time I check Ryan's IG account, he's buying something else - new truck, ATV, smoker.  Do you think they actually paid Vicki back for their house in Ladera or do you think she let them keep the money from the sale of their Oklahoma house as a farewell gift? 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, misschung said:

25 acres.  Every time I check Ryan's IG account, he's buying something else - new truck, ATV, smoker.  Do you think they actually paid Vicki back for their house in Ladera or do you think she let them keep the money from the sale of their Oklahoma house as a farewell gift? 

Vicki didn't buy them that house. Like everything else she has bought her kids (like cars), she gives them the down payment and they have to make the actual payments. LOL Vicki gave Briana the down payment and she also paid for Michael's condo updating/redo. LOL

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Vicki didn't buy them that house. Like everything else she has bought her kids (like cars), she gives them the down payment and they have to make the actual payments. LOL Vicki gave Briana the down payment and she also paid for Michael's condo updating/redo. LOL

If I had the money, that is what I'd do for my kids.   Life is hard enough.  A boost to help them live happier, healthier, and more productive lives seems like a rational thing to do where the big picture of humanity is concerned.  I view a "boost" as something different from "spoil".   Maybe Vicki gives a little too much but she seems to be clear that the kids have to make their own way post-boost. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

If I had the money, that is what I'd do for my kids.   Life is hard enough.  A boost to help them live happier, healthier, and more productive lives seems like a rational thing to do where the big picture of humanity is concerned.  I view a "boost" as something different from "spoil".   Maybe Vicki gives a little too much but she seems to be clear that the kids have to make their own way post-boost. 

I don't think the idea is necessarily problematic. It's the HOW with Vicki that bothers me. With that car she got Briana many moons ago, I don't even think she told her. She just dumped it on her doorstep and said, "now you gotta start making payments". What if it was more than Briana could afford? Not a car she liked? Vicki doesn't truly think about others. It's all about how it makes HER look. That's the same reason she got them started on the house. Great magnanimous grandma-Vicki. 

• Love 10

I don't think the idea is necessarily problematic. It's the HOW with Vicki that bothers me. With that car she got Briana many moons ago, I don't even think she told her. She just dumped it on her doorstep and said, "now you gotta start making payments". What if it was more than Briana could afford? Not a car she liked? Vicki doesn't truly think about others. It's all about how it makes HER look. That's the same reason she got them started on the house. Great magnanimous grandma-Vicki. 

And that is why I love Vicki - it made for such great television. That said, I do think she has mellowed out with that kind of stuff. She clearly likes to be a generous grandmother without completely financing their lives.

• Love 2

There's probably some of that in there but I don't think that's the driving force.  Just my take on it, anyway.

• Love 1

I stumbled across Ryan's IG last night.  They are really out in the middle of nowhere, at least from his pictures.  He did say they're in the Raleigh area.  

On one hand, I can see getting far away from Vicki.  If you were sick and someone like her was around you, so needy.  Vicki may be well intentioned, but she is so freaking needy.  It would be exhausting.

On the other hand, I am not sure I'd want to be isolated with Ryan.  He has a huge temper, which I am on fence if he is an abusive type.  I remember how he was with Lydia's mother, with her bare feet on the sofa.  He apparently set rules for Vicki, while they lived in HER house.  A little too controlling for me.  I also wonder how Brianna will respond being away from CA, out in what looks to be a country setting.  I really wish them the best, especially for their kids' sake.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Exactly.  This is classic narcissism at work.  Vicki gets to gift her "loved ones" (do narcissists really love anyone but themselves?) with whatever SHE chooses for them without their input.  Then she gets to play Lady Bountiful for bestowing her gifts, while at the same time claiming credit for being a Good Mother who makes her kids pay their own way.  The strings attached obligate them to her for the whole time they are enjoying their "gift" to be grateful under all circumstances, regardless of her subsequent behavior.  I've said this before, and it bears repeating:  Narcissists don't give gifts.  They make deals.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 11

When Vicki bought Briana the new leased Mercedes, Briana was a student and derived a small income from RHOC.  She didn't have another job so essentially, much like the last car Vicki gifted her it is mostly likely tied to Briana's appearances on the show.  I like the idea Vicki can afford to help her kids out.  What I dislike about Briana is she always dismisses Vicki's contributions all the while taking them.  Vicki's gifts don't stop at down payments on houses and vehicles she also pays for a lot of nice international vacations for Briana and her family-of course the downside is Vicki is on the trip.   

As to the OC house, didn't Vicki say Ryan wanted to be a house flipper?  IIRC Briana and Ryan did not make a lot of money - if any- on the Oklahoma City home.  For each sale there is about a 6%  commission so I don;t think Briana is making a ton of money on these houses. 

I hope Ryan with all his new toys isn't breaking the bank.  It always seems to me Briana rarely has more than a six month period of employment in nursing without a serious health issue.  I am quite certain she is not getting paid while she is off from her nursing job.  Even this year on the show she essentially didn't film with any of the other RH.  She looked so uncomfortable at Tamra's granddaughter's birthday party.   So I question if Briana made significant income this year off the show.  I do think Vicki's kids are fortunate as I could never see her denying her children if they needed her help financially.

• Love 2
On 12/11/2017 at 0:22 PM, WireWrap said:

Right, but they were only paying her back after they sold the house in Oklahoma.  So what did they do, pay her back and then buy 25 acres in NC?  After doing $50K in renovations? 

If so, that's fine.  Something about that whole situation with Ryan added to the mix bothers me.  Clearly it works for them, so whatever, but it seems like he suddenly has tons of cash on hand. 

Edited: Zoeysmom, you articulated that much better than I did, and I didn't see your post until after I replied.  That's what really irks me about both Ryan and Briana.  They poo-poo Vicki till the cows come home, but at the end of the day, who was watching her kids while she was sick?  Who gave her the down payment for the house?  Believe me, I'm not saying Vicki is a saint, but I think they should give credit where it's due. 

Edited by misschung
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, misschung said:

Right, but they were only paying her back after they sold the house in Oklahoma.  So what did they do, pay her back and then buy 25 acres in NC?  After doing $50K in renovations? 

If so, that's fine.  Something about that whole situation with Ryan added to the mix bothers me.  Clearly it works for them, so whatever, but it seems like he suddenly has tons of cash on hand. 

Edited: Zoeysmom, you articulated that much better than I did, and I didn't see your post until after I replied.  That's what really irks me about both Ryan and Briana.  They poo-poo Vicki till the cows come home, but at the end of the day, who was watching her kids while she was sick?  Who gave her the down payment for the house?  Believe me, I'm not saying Vicki is a saint, but I think they should give credit where it's due. 

Not Vicki if it was during working hours. Vicki works and gives it up for no one, including her own kids. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Vicki's gifts don't stop at down payments on houses and vehicles she also pays for a lot of nice international vacations for Briana and her family-of course the downside is Vicki is on the trip.   

As to the OC house, didn't Vicki say Ryan wanted to be a house flipper?  IIRC Briana and Ryan did not make a lot of money - if any- on the Oklahoma City home.  For each sale there is about a 6%  commission so I don;t think Briana is making a ton of money on these houses. 

I hope Ryan with all his new toys isn't breaking the bank.  It always seems to me Briana rarely has more than a six month period of employment in nursing without a serious health issue.  I am quite certain she is not getting paid while she is off from her nursing job.  Even this year on the show she essentially didn't film with any of the other RH.  She looked so uncomfortable at Tamra's granddaughter's birthday party.   So I question if Briana made significant income this year off the show.  I do think Vicki's kids are fortunate as I could never see her denying her children if they needed her help financially.

lol to Vicki on vacation. 

Ryan was doing something with real estate IIRC.  Interestingly, so is Kara Keough's husband, the former NFL player.  Somehow I don't see Ryan's personality translating well to sales. He said that Briana just got a great new job in North Carolina, so maybe she will start bringing in bigger bucks - if you can land a solid nursing job these days, the pay is very good.  Still, I don't know how much they had in savings but it does seem like they are buying a lot of stuff. 

49 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Not Vicki if it was during working hours. Vicki works and gives it up for no one, including her own kids. 

Didn't Briana say that she had been to Oklahoma 14 times since they moved out there, and that she liked it because she needed the help?  Also, Vicki regularly posted IG pics of her watching the kids overnight while Briana was at work.  Briana even responded to one of them when Owen was a newborn.  So unless she's blatantly lying, there's really no arguing with that. 

I get that she's a narcissist and I'm not trying to make a court case out of this, I just think that out of her many, many faults - she does love and try to help out her kids.  

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, misschung said:

lol to Vicki on vacation. 

Ryan was doing something with real estate IIRC.  Interestingly, so is Kara Keough's husband, the former NFL player.  Somehow I don't see Ryan's personality translating well to sales. He said that Briana just got a great new job in North Carolina, so maybe she will start bringing in bigger bucks - if you can land a solid nursing job these days, the pay is very good.  Still, I don't know how much they had in savings but it does seem like they are buying a lot of stuff. 

Didn't Briana say that she had been to Oklahoma 14 times since they moved out there, and that she liked it because she needed the help?  Also, Vicki regularly posted IG pics of her watching the kids overnight while Briana was at work.  Briana even responded to one of them when Owen was a newborn.  So unless she's blatantly lying, there's really no arguing with that. 

I get that she's a narcissist and I'm not trying to make a court case out of this, I just think that out of her many, many faults - she does love and try to help out her kids.  

We don't know how long Vicki's trips were to OK, they could well have been weekend trips, which is what I suspect. I do believe she watched the kids overnight when Briana worked but it happened before Ryan got out of the Marines. And, when Briana moved back to the OC, when she was sick, Vicki tweeted that Briana had a "home nurse" taking care of her/the kids. LOL 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, misschung said:

I can't remember how long they held the house and if they were doing renovations because it was a dump or just because they wanted to, but it's feasible they could have made some money on the house.  Remember, they are in Southern California.  The market has gone up considerably in the last couple of years.  

• Love 3