Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: And Then There Were Four

• Start Topic

Melissa hosts her first Envy Fashion Show while striving to prove the legitimacy of her boutique; Dolores surprises her ex-husband; Teresa contemplates her financial future; the women meet for lunch, during which Siggy plays mediator.

If Siggy actually makes money being a "relationship expert," nothing she has displayed on this show would ever suggest that anyone should part with one thin dime to pay for her services. First, she NEVER shuts up. Second, Jacqueline is an asshole and so is Teresa, but that meeting could have been managed if Siggy had communicated Jacqueline's demands before they walked into that room. Letting Jacqueline just bark orders at them was guaranteed to make the meeting into a colossal failure.

Other than the fact that it was a fashion show only displaying hoochie clothes, the Envy fashion show was more professional than the Posche show this year. Thanks to season one of the Hotwives on Hulu, I've always referred to Posche as the Whor Koutur Stor. After seeing the Envy show, I think that the name is more appropriate for Envy. Except for the denim shorts, I didn't think the clothes were inappropriate. They just looked like the outfits of a person who has never had to go anywhere or do anything.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 12

OMG, LOL Tre is good tv from comparing Jacq. to Osama Bin Laden, to fuck her I'm just going for the food, to that final picture with Danielle Staub. That picture was priceless because the two of them looked like they were up to no good even in a calm yoga pose, didn't matter. Namaste my ass, not with the two of them together.

• Love 13

Jacqueline should have let Ziggy and Delores do there part in the meeting before she walked out. She didn't give it a chance and now nothing is solved

I don't know why Theresa even went to the meeting. She was never gonna let jacqueline talk. Melissa maybe but not Theresa

Can't wait for the reunion

• Love 8

When Siggy was sitting there promising Jac she could have one on one time with Teresa, I thought "she has no right to promise another person's response."  Then when Jac was so imperious and demanding I don't blame Melissa or Teresa for reacting the way they did.

• Love 22

I like the way Siggy announced that Delores made up with Jacqueline like it was a big accomplishment.  Well of course that worked out because Delores walked in apologizing.  I was dumbstruck as to why she was apologizing when she said Jacqueline was bad mouthing her all over town.  And psycho Jacqueline barking orders that Theresa should sit over there and Melissa leave the room.  Who the hell did she think she was talking to.  IMO, Delores is more team Jacqueline then she is team Theresa and Melissa.  I for one am just glad that Theresa and Melissa are getting along.  Maybe by next season the cousins will no longer be persona non grata and they will be one big happy family.

• Love 21

Richie at the fashion show:  "Is this over, can I go?"  Yes, you can go. Douche. Go pump some gas.  Go do something else.

I cannot stand him.

Frank and Delores -- what an odd situation. I bet that he's still paying her bills to this day.  He will until she finds another sucker to leech off of.

Theresa's voice is not soothing enough for a yoga instructor.  It's so nasally and grating and I can't imagine trying to relax with her barking at me.

Good for Joe Gorga for apologizing for the "crumbs" comment.  Glad he realized that he had crossed the line there.

Jacqueline is such a massive bitch.  The way that she was acting, I would have said "fuck you" and walked out.  How is anyone Team Wacky Jac after this?  She's truly wretched.  Why is Delores kissing her ass?  She and Siggy looked absolutely ridiculous running after Wacky like that.  All three of them can leave the show and I wouldn't blink. 

• Love 22

That security detail was ridiculous. And Jacqueline, for all her "I said things I shouldn't have said," was ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode, but it seems like there were so many scenes in the season 7 trailer that didn't appear in any episodes. Like, a shot of Jacqueline saying to Teresa, "I do hit below the belt, but I'll hit you with the truth." I was expecting that scene tonight. Also, I must have missed Kim D's "some people love me for who I am, and some people hate me for who I am."

It didn't take long for Teresa to get back to her screeching self at Rails.

Please let this episode be the end of the Wakiles on my TV.

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, tinaw said:

Jacqueline should have let Ziggy and Delores do there part in the meeting before she walked out. She didn't give it a chance and now nothing is solved

I don't know why Theresa even went to the meeting. She was never gonna let jacqueline talk. Melissa maybe but not Theresa

Can't wait for the reunion

I just found it so disingenuous when Jac, before the meeting, was acting like she was going to make up with Teresa, but Melissa was persona non grata. The only reason that Jac would make up with Teresa is because Teresa is the star (as loathe as I am to admit it) and there's only so long that you can stay on this show just hanging out on the margins. Which is why there shouldn't be such agita over Teresa and Melissa's detente. Melissa and Joe want to stay on the show and Teresa is an actual family member who is going through tough times. Duh.  That's why they squashed their beef. It's why Caroline and Jac will throw their issues by the way side depending on what's going on in their lives. There is nothing complicated about any of this shit, but these idiots act like they are negotiating between Israel and Palestine.

• Love 10

They all annoy me.  No winners here.  It's all fake and they're all trying too hard to play a role.  I'll watch the reunion but then I'm pretty much done with the franchise. 

There's no thread for upcoming episodes and this preview was posted on Bravo site.  She blames Jac for her going to prison, better known as getting caught:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-7/videos/get-your-first-look-at-the-season-7-rhonj-reunion

• Love 5

Namaste my ass, not with the two of them together.

The whole NamasTeresa act is laughable. She's still a nasty table-flipper at heart.

Kathy looked pretty at the fashion show. She needs to teach the others how to apply make-up.

So-so season.

• Love 7

If that dress Mel was wearing at the fashion show is sold at Envy, she should close the shop now.  That dress is ugly, cheap-looking and ill-fitting.  Mel has a kick ass body.  The dress gave her odd rolls. 

And thinking of hideously unattractive clothing, what the hell was Tre wearing at the restaurant?  I saw a cat this week that is recovering from a severe skin condition.  It looked better than Tre’s coat. 

Delores’ face when Kathy told her that Jac loves 100% was the thing memes are made for.  She had the best “bitch, please” look.  I need more of that when talking about Jac and less of people acting like Jac needs to be taken care of.   She is exhausting. 

Siggy is always exhausting too.  Does everything have to be about her?  The relationship expert needs tape over her mouth.  Does she ever really shut up and listen?  If she wanted to help with Jac et al. she needed to tell people up front what Jac wanted.  Letting Jac order people around was just silly.  Even people that can stand her would be put off by her manner.  Let her take her “glamma” self and her camera-seeking family and go far, far away. 

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

There's no thread for upcoming episodes and this preview was posted on Bravo site.  She blames Jac for her going to prison, better known as getting caught:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-7/videos/get-your-first-look-at-the-season-7-rhonj-reunion

Jaqueline's necklace terrifies me. It is pretty enough, but I don't think the top is supposed to dig into her neck like that. Gives a new meaning to the term choker, I guess.

Was that Wacky Jac looking out of the passenger door as they are running after her?

I laughed when they used that shot of her looking out the door at the end with the what the housewives are doing now bit. 

I actually like Delores for the most part. It must be exhausting to be these ladies friend, but she is usually fairly realistic at the possibility of everyone getting along and she does not lose sleep over it.

Jac calling all the shots when Teresa and Melissa walked in was ridiculous. I would have been put off by that too. Of course, when she cannot control the scenario she walks. Also, Jac kept saying she was so hurt by what happened in Vermont, but I thought the only thing that Teresa was trying to communicate (which Teresa does not do well) was that she was disappointed Robyn left and thought Jac was antagonizing toward Robyn. I do not understand why Jac would want to speak to Teresa but not Melissa, because really Melissa just seemed like she did not want to rehash past disagreements again by keeping her mouth shut.

Can someone refresh my memory, but what season or how many years has it been since Teresa and Jac were actually friends? Not just one of their of the moment reconciliations, but when they were actually friends. I find it silly that Jac seemed to think they should just go back to being as close as they were. I guess I was fine when Teresa ceased being friends with her however long it may have been.

Siggy acts like Jac is some delicate flower with all the Jac is just hurt garbage. Sigh, I did like that Siggy was not a screeching banshee, but everything is always about her and she rarely shuts up. 

Sigh, can this be the last we see of Rich? Please? Apparently he does not know how to be cordial, say hi/how are you then go elsewhere. I thought Kathy's hair looked nice, but I hated her makeup and dress.

Small voice......I kind of liked Melissa's fashion show dress, but I would never rush to Envy to buy it.

I am probably being naive but I can buy that Teresa and Danielle get along now or at least like going to yoga together.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

Jacqueline is such a massive bitch.  The way that she was acting, I would have said "fuck you" and walked out.  How is anyone Team Wacky Jac after this?  She's truly wretched.  Why is Delores kissing her ass?  She and Siggy looked absolutely ridiculous running after Wacky like that.  All three of them can leave the show and I wouldn't blink. 

Jacqueline should go work on Manzoed With Children.  Seriously, why is she on RH?  She doesn't like Teresa or Melissa, she needs to leave.  Let Caroline deal with her childish, unstable behavior.  I was hoping she'd skip the reunion but I guess not. 

Siggy is annoying as fuck.  Why does she have to do the play by play for every situation she's in.  Like her opinion is so necessary.  Not.

Oh Melissa.  If you want to drink your cappuccino and eat your dessert,  you need to not mention sex to your husband til after you're done.  Seriously.  Have you met Joe Gorga?  I could tell what was on his mind just by looking at the table setting.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

Jacqueline should go work on Manzoed With Children.  Seriously, why is she on RH?  She doesn't like Teresa or Melissa, she needs to leave.  Let Caroline deal with her childish, unstable behavior.  I was hoping she'd skip the reunion but I guess not. 

Siggy is annoying as fuck.  Why does she have to do the play by play for every situation she's in.  Like her opinion is so necessary.  Not.

Oh Melissa.  If you want to drink your cappuccino and eat your dessert,  you need to not mention sex to your husband til after you're done.  Seriously.  Have you met Joe Gorga?  I could tell what was on his mind just by looking at the table setting.

Don Caroline doesn't put up with her juvenile shit and doesn't egg her on, either.  She would shut all of that down in about a second if Wacko Jacko tried any of it with her.  I don't really like Caroline but she takes no shit.  It is interesting though that with the number of women left who are not Teresa or Melissa, they could probably create a second housewives series. Caroline, Wacko, Kathy, and Rosie would be the cast, and I could see even Delores joining since she seems to live up Jack's ass.  Would anyone watch, though?

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I am probably being naive but I can buy that Teresa and Danielle get along now or at least like going to yoga together

I can, too.  Jail and public humiliation has humbled Teresa.  Maybe not as much as some people would like but I think it has.  Teresa was snobby towards Danielle (especially when it came to disgusting Steve) but you know what they say: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Both Caroline Manzo and Jac hate Danielle, so naturally, Teresa will buddy up with her.  It's been years since their fallout, why not...

• Love 12

I used to wonder why Siggy was always making excuses for Jacqueline's bad behavior claiming she's hurt, she loves you and other assorted BS.  It was sickening to me that she expected people to give that grown ass immature woman a pass.  Then I saw Siggy on The Wendy Williams' show and she said that Jacqueline brought her on RHoNJ.  Ah soooo.  It was all made clear.

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 19

OMG I can't with Jacqueline. "Teresa, will you sit here and Melissa, will you leave the room?" She said it so abruptly, too, like they'd barely even had time to greet everyone. And why would Melissa respect Jacqueline's wishes to do ANYTHING after the way she talked to her in Vermont? 

It's funny how her attitude immediately changed once she saw Teresa and Melissa arrive together, laughing and getting along. It's so obvious that got under her skin and she just couldn't take it and decided, "Ok, I can't take another second of this, Teresa, sit over here, Melissa, leave the room!" 

She has such a weird fixation with Teresa...and Teresa just couldn't care less about her and can't stand her. I can sorta see why, tbh, she demands more from Teresa, emotionally, than Teresa is willing to give and instead of just accepting that that's how Teresa is, she gets upset and angry about it and lashes out. So it's a situation of "damned if you do, damned if you don't..." 

• Love 15
6 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Richie at the fashion show:  "Is this over, can I go?"  Yes, you can go. Douche. Go pump some gas.  Go do something else.

I cannot stand him.

The Wakiles are just embarrassing themselves more and more with each appearance.  They need to give it up and realize they're not happening. 

"And then there were Four".....and the Four seemed to be having a pretty fun time once the Fifth took off.  But seriously, Siggy and Delores running after Jac?  How ridiculous.  

I didn't blame Teresa one bit for not giving in to Jac's "demand" and it was a demand - "I'm calling the shots".  No you're not, Jac.  Kudos for Teresa and Melissa for standing up to her.  Who does Jac think she is anyway?  Something clearly bothers her about Melissa and Teresa's relationship - I think she's jealous and can't accept the fact that Teresa clearly wants nothing to do with her.  Maybe she can go commiserate with Kathy Wakile.  They made their beds, now they have to lay in them.  

If it bothers them that Teresa reconciled with Melissa and not them, all they have to remember is that Melissa is married to Teresa's brother.   Makes a difference. 

Melissa and Teresa clearly have each others backs - Melissa telling Teresa she was not going to go home and tell Joe Gorga that she let Teresa sit in a room alone with Jac (although I doubt they would have been alone, the "relationship expert" would have been in there screeching up a storm.). Also liked their banter about being on the visitor's list - I sensed an undercurrent there, so it seemed real and yet, you still got the sense they are in a good place with each other.

Siggy can get off my screen any time with her loud mouth and her dramatics about hiring security, etc.  I hope we are not subjected to her analysis at the reunion, but I fear we will be.

Surprise appearance by Danielle Staub at the end.    Didn't see that coming. 

• Love 16

So the dynamic of Teresa talking non stop about Jacqueline and Jacqueline talking non stop about Teresa is just not interesting.  Melissa is just along for the ride.

So Teresa let it be known she was done with Kathy dismisses her, and then when Kathy was talking to Delores she comes over an interrupts?  Geez, Teresa let these people alone, you either want them or you don't. 

The Delores/Jac argument was so fake and staged.  Why did Delores call Jac up and ask if she coming?  Oh to create drama. 

Let Teresa and Jac have a one on one-that would mean Miss Facilitator, relationship expert maybe suggesting she, Delores and Melissa stepping out for a minute and take the stupid security guard with you.  What is it Teresa did not want Jaq to say?  I don't think Teresa wants to hear on camera, what her brother and Melissa said and did during the years of estrangement.  It is pretty simple-they mended fences but the people they used along the way should not simply be discarded to make their relationship work.   It is an ensemble show.  Give Teresa her own show and she can boss Melissa and Joe around and viewers can stay tuned to hear about how the prison visits are going.

There was some irony in Teresa pointing out that Jac doesn't leave her house, Teresa who had just finished up an 11 month prison sentence and two months of home confinement. 

The total lack of remorse and ability to take responsibility only continues to shine on Teresa as she seeks to blame Jac and Caroline for her legal woes.  I am quite certain the four Creditors' Meetings filled with perjured testimony were probably the catalyst for the US Attorneys' Office seeking an indictment against the Giudices.  Going to prison does not wipe the slate clean for your entire life it is the consequence for not being able to follow the law. 

• Love 7

Well, I'm glad the season is over. 

No more Richie and co. showing up every damn episode. I'm so over him and his nasty comments ("My how Teresa has aged!"), followed by an elbow in your side and a skeevy laugh. As if you can just play all your insults off as jokes and people will be fine with it. 

No more Siggy screeching her way into the room and taking over with her "Me!Me!Me!" persona. Seriously, home girl has some issues and should be IN therapy, not giving it. She is clearly supremely bitter about the whole family-moving-to-Israel thing. I mean, she even tried shoplifting to get out of it! That's kinda crazy, no? 

And no more Jac. NO. MORE. JAC. And her hysteria, paranoia, and delusions. I'm glad to see that Dolores is big enough to just apologize and let shit go. It says a lot about HER. But Jac was 100% in the wrong, in book. At no point did Dolores call to ask if Jac was coming, when she knew she wasn't. She called to let her know that she was thinking of her, and that she was missed. That's just a polite thing to do. Not uncommon at all. So quit laying on the couch, writing notes to your equally delusional husband, and imaging yourself the center of some well planned conspiracy. 

And she has no communication skills! She actually admits to Siggy that she handled Vermont wrong, she went "too far", so she should be able to convey that to the people she went after, no? Ha. Yea right. The minute Tre and Mel walked into the room she started barking orders - "Tre, you sit here. Melissa, get out." They hadn't even put their purses down yet. Damn. I would have told her to fuck off immediately. She was giving the impression that SHE was running the show and wasn't coming in with an open mind, at all. I mean, you're not even allowed to say the word "stupid" (which wasn't directed AT any person), so how well was that going to go? 

I'm really sick of her "they're being fake" narrative. She thinks SHE'S the only one who is upfront, because she's a nasty bitch who likes to get digs in every other second. She can't see that there's a difference between being fake and genuinely just trying to put shit behind you. Some shit will NEVER get resolved to everyone's satisfaction. So, often, the best thing to do is just let it go and not bring it up anymore. That's not fake. That's adult. I really don't think Tre was faking being Jac's friend again. I just think she wanted to leave certain shit behind, but Jac can't let ANYTHING go. So it was never going to work out. 

So then, of course, she leaves the gathering. Because if things don't go her way, they're not going ANY way. Typical Jac. But I did get a thrill out of seeing Siggy and Dolores run after her in their bare feet. "What if there's glass on the floor?" (Ground?) - "Then you pick it out!" Bahahaha, never change, Dolores. 

Speaking of Dolores, I know the relationship between her and Frank may be a bit dysfunctional, but I can't help but love it. I've seen too many divorced couples who can't get along for 5 minutes and the kids' lives are full of chaos and contention. Their kids seem so mature and down to earth; I can't help but think it's partly due to how they've kept things peaceful all these years. 

Gorga's little "apology dinner" for Mel really made me come around to the side that their drama over her shop this year was mostly for show. Whatever. It's a storyline, no skin off my nose. 

• Love 20

I actually like watching the dynamic between Teresa and Jacqueline play out lol. It's crazy but oddly relatable...in a weird way, because I sense that the feelings are genuine, on both sides - Jac's weird obsession w/Teresa is real and so is Teresa's obvious annoyance and exhaustion from Jacqueline. I don't think it's for TV, I think that dynamic is real. 

• Love 12

I wonder why Rosie didn't attend the fashion show. What's up with that?  I liked Theresa's and Mel's dresses at the fashion show.  Mel's fashion show was so much better than Posche's show that was held in the middle of a small restaurant with the models bumping into tables and waiters.  At least Melissa had a real runway.  

I don't blame Teresa for not wanting to be friends with Jac.  Teresa has forgiven her time and time again and Jac still keeps going back to her nasty self.  She's a complete nut job and it's best to just stay away from people like that.  I know, been there.  Life is so much better when you "cut the cancer out".  

• Love 15

I really cannot stand Siggy.

When Dolores and Siggy were having the mom lunch and Siggy said something about how both the mothers we re so similar and so selfless, I was really expecting her to say and that's why we planned a nice day just for you. But no, just whining some more.

• Love 13

Both Caroline Manzo and Jac hate Danielle, so naturally, Teresa will buddy up with her.  It's been years since their fallout, why not...

I think at one Reunion - 5th season, maybe? where everyone turned against Teresa - Andy asked Teresa if she now had some compassion or understanding for how Danielle must have felt, being the odd woman out against all the others. She said yes and based on her facial expression, I think she really meant it. That's different from becoming friends, though.

On WWHL Teresa said that Danielle had never sought to deliberately hurt her, the way others did. (But I clearly remember Danielle mentioning Teresa's foreclosure, "Did you acknowledge your nephew?", and deliberately looking to Melissa to dish on Teresa. I guess these aren't big enough missteps though - not enough to make Teresa not want her on the show. I think Teresa's primary interest in Danielle is about RHONJ boosting its ratings.)

When Dolores and Siggy were having the mom lunch

I was annoyed when Siggy tried to manage what her mom could and couldn't eat, for kosher reasons. I'm sure her mother has been keeping kosher for way more than Siggy has and knows full well what she can and cannot eat.

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 3

I'm really sick of her "they're being fake" narrative. She thinks SHE'S the only one who is upfront, because she's a nasty bitch who likes to get digs in every other second. She can't see that there's a difference between being fake and genuinely just trying to put shit behind you. Some shit will NEVER get resolved to everyone's satisfaction. So, often, the best thing to do is just let it go and not bring it up anymore. That's not fake. That's adult. I really don't think Tre was faking being Jac's friend again. I just think she wanted to leave certain shit behind, but Jac can't let ANYTHING go. So it was never going to work out. 

Seriously! What's faker than trying to remain friends with someone you think is garbage?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

At no point did Dolores call to ask if Jac was coming, when she knew she wasn't. She called to let her know that she was thinking of her, and that she was missed.

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with this. That is exactly what Dolores did, and I don't care about Jac but I thought that was weird when it happened.  They literally showed the clip last night of Dolores saying "Hi Jac, just wanted to see if you could make it."  Dolores NEVER said anything to Jac about thinking of her or that she was missed.  She said that to someone else, maybe Siggy? She knew very well that Jac was sick and wasn't coming (and said as much) when she made that call. I love Dolores but that just seemed shady.  Had she called and left a message saying that she was thinking of Jac and wanted her included, there would be no room for misinterpretation but that is not at all what she did so I was glad she apologized for that, but only that. 

• Love 3

Not uncommon at all. So quit laying on the couch, writing notes to your equally delusional husband, and imaging yourself the center of some well planned conspiracy. 

Typical Jac - pretending to be asleep while the phone buzzes, while camera crew stands 3 feet away filming inside your house.  Hoo kay!! Jac needs to go - don't want to see her on this show, and also I do not think being on the show is good for her and it's not doing much for her image.

Speaking of Dolores, I know the relationship between her and Frank may be a bit dysfunctional, but I can't help but love it.

My take on them is I am not sure why they didn't just stay married. I mean he seems like he is in the picture a lot, hanging out with her and the kids at home, supporting her with money - ??

• Love 8

I wonder why Rosie didn't attend the fashion show. What's up with that? 

Maybe she did not want to hear Rich make the foursome quip again. I know I did not want to hear it.

16 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

This! So much of this. I hate the "fake" narrative as well here and other reality shows. Sometimes it is nice to just be cordial and polite in situations so there is not any drama. I also hate the "keeping it real" garbage when many times it just means they are being an asshole.

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

I was annoyed when Siggy tried to manage what her mom could and couldn't eat, for kosher reasons. I'm sure her mother has been keeping kosher for way more than Siggy has and knows full well what she can and cannot eat.

Sometimes she really speaks to her mother like a child. Or as if she has no command of the English language. It's weird. 

12 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

My take on them is I am not sure why they didn't just stay married. I mean he seems like he is in the picture a lot, hanging out with her and the kids at home, supporting her with money - ??

Didn't she allude to some big offense? He cheated or something? I had the impression that he crossed a line that there was no coming back from as far as the marriage goes, but somehow they've managed to be friends ever since. And maybe he felt so guilty that he had no problem supporting her all these years?

1 minute ago, Misslindsey said:

Maybe she did not want to hear Rich make the foursome quip again. I know I did not want to hear it.

Maybe her gf put her foot down about being around Richie. I sure would. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Didn't she allude to some big offense? He cheated or something? I had the impression that he crossed a line that there was no coming back from as far as the marriage goes, but somehow they've managed to be friends ever since. And maybe he felt so guilty that he had no problem supporting her all these years?

I believe he did cheat.  I believe the money he gives her is called child support and spousal support.  They make it seem as if it is such a rarity.  It is nice they can some business interests going.   

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Muffyn said:

And thinking of hideously unattractive clothing, what the hell was Tre wearing at the restaurant?  I saw a cat this week that is recovering from a severe skin condition.  It looked better than Tre’s coat. 

What season was it meant to be at that final meeting? Theresa's  wearing a mangy fur thing from the Wilma Flinstone Collection at K-mart, Melissa's wearing some strappy crocheted piece of nonsense, Delores has on a spring frock, Jacqueline is in a sweater dress with a leather vest over it... 

• Love 5

I loved the look on Delores' face when Kathy said "Jacq loved 100%" it screamed bitch please!  Then I was disappointed that Delores thought she had kiss lunatic Jacq's ass.  

Speaking of Delores there is something about her relationship with her ex that I like.  It might seem weird but I like that the really seem to care about each other. You don't have to be married anymore to still care. 

Jacq loved having Siggy and Delores running after her .  I hope they feel as foolish as they looked. 

Melissa and Teresa were right to be taken aback by Jacqueline's attitude .  Siggy gave her so much power.  I'd been like F-U and walked out,  if someone talked to me like that as I walked into a lunch. 

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, abbottrabbit said:

What season was it meant to be at that final meeting? Theresa's  wearing a mangy fur thing from the Wilma Flinstone Collection at K-mart, Melissa's wearing some strappy crocheted piece of nonsense, Delores has on a spring frock, Jacqueline is in a sweater dress with a leather vest over it... 

I think Melissa and Teresa on WWHL said that last episode was filmed in March.  And, last winter, we had crazy weather in New Jersey.  Even without that, in NJ during the  month of the March, you do see people wearing all kinds of clothes.  Some are still holding onto to winter, and wearing their sweaters and boots, while others are embracing spring, and are jumping into warm weather clothes, regardless of the temperature.

Teresa also said that the coat she was wearing wasn't fur -- it was some kind of threads (I guess it was supposed to all fringe - ?)....either way, it wasn't a good look.  She kind of looked like a Yeti, or a long haired Shih Tzu.

• Love 4

I would think that since Siggy & Delores are such good friends, their moms would have met somewhere along the way. 

I guess Tre & Mel share the same attorney guy. Mel said something about him being a friend & her attorney when she greeted him at the fashion show.  Not that it's a big deal, I just found it interesting.  

I liked the discussion between Tre & Mel about Mel being put on Joe G's camp visiting list.  I think Mel was trying to make a joke out of it (being included in Joe's but not Tre's) but Tre didn't want to hear it.  She kept saying there isn't a list but it sounded like there was one (or something similar) last  year for her.

I'm hoping Siggy & Delores washed their hands before eating after running thru the parking lot holding their dirty shoes. I'm not even a germaphobic but that's all I could think about. 

• Love 6

This! So much of this. I hate the "fake" narrative as well here and other reality shows. Sometimes it is nice to just be cordial and polite in situations so there is not any drama. I also hate the "keeping it real" garbage when many times it just means they are being an asshole.

RIGHT! I hate the "keeping it real" excuse, as well as the "I'm just saying what everyone is thinking" one. Tact is underrated, and arguably more mature than "keeping it real." If the situation is serious, yeah, then maybe say what you really mean. If it's just some dumb dustup with someone you'd like to keep in your life, suck it up and be an adult--even apologize if you don't mean it, if it smooths over some silly shit. I do it all the time with my BF--who cares?

ETA: That's not actually my comment that MissLindsey quoted; I replied to it though.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4

Was it just me or is Dolores talking out of both sides of her face- she made up with Jaq and commiserated with her that she doesn't blame Jaq for not wanting to be friends with Teresa and Melissa. Then she agrees with Teresa and Melissa that Jaq was in the wrong. Pick a side.

Jaq's mental problems are not amusing to me anymore. She needs professional help.

The Wakile's reek of desperation. You just know they spend hours and hours getting ready for filming, and discussing what they plan on saying and doing. Ritchie enters the party like Steve Martin's rendition of a "wild and crazy guy", and no one can stand him. Go away.....

i have had enough Siggy for a lifetime, but I want to give her mother a big hug! She is so sweet. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I actually like watching the dynamic between Teresa and Jacqueline play out lol. It's crazy but oddly relatable...in a weird way, because I sense that the feelings are genuine, on both sides - Jac's weird obsession w/Teresa is real and so is Teresa's obvious annoyance and exhaustion from Jacqueline. I don't think it's for TV, I think that dynamic is real. 

But it is manipulated for TV - with desperate Jac trying to stay relevant so she can cash a paycheck.  In real life, moving forward = Bye Felicia - not continually rehashing a relationship with someone who wants nothing to do with you. 

Edited by escape
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Was it just me or is Dolores talking out of both sides of her face- she made up with Jaq and commiserated with her that she doesn't blame Jaq for not wanting to be friends with Teresa and Melissa. Then she agrees with Teresa and Melissa that Jaq was in the wrong. Pick a side.

Dolores is not saying Jac is wrong but she thought the way Jac handled the face to face (by barking demands) was wrong.  It's 2 different things.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

I liked the discussion between Tre & Mel about Mel being put on Joe G's camp visiting list.  I think Mel was trying to make a joke out of it (being included in Joe's but not Tre's) but Tre didn't want to hear it.  She kept saying there isn't a list but it sounded like there was one (or something similar) last  year for her.

There is absolutely a list. Tre is just trying to not discuss it because she wants to move on from the past. Which, I mostly agree with, but I was glad to see Mel get a little point across about that. Because it was pretty shitty not to put Mel on the list while Tre was away. I think Melissa realized that Tre got what she was driving at, so she played it off as joking and moved on. 

4 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Dolores is not saying Jac is wrong but she thought the way Jac handled the face to face (by barking demands) was wrong.  It's 2 different things.

Right. She might accept that Jac has a genuine grievance (I don't really see it, but whatever), but that she didn't handle it well. Jac doesn't communicate. She just starts screaming at you. 

• Love 5

I believe the money he gives her is called child support and spousal support. 

Yes true, but doing her kitchen remodel for her?  IDK I'm divorced and I "take" money from my hubs in the form of child support, but he is never going to oversee or pay for my kitchen remodel.  There is something I am missing with their dymanic.  At the beginning of the season, did she say she was involved with someone else for a long time and was moving back into her marital home?  So who was living there prior to that?

Melissa and Teresa were right to be taken aback by Jacqueline's attitude .  Siggy gave her so much power.  I'd been like F-U and walked out,  if someone talked to me like that as I walked into a lunch

She was so annoying how she was sitting there and didn't even move to get her ass up, just sat sipping her tea saying "I'm calling the shots".  That would have set me off too as a person coming into that.  LOL @ her tag line "you'd better run" when she was the one running... away LMAO.

Jac is too angry.  She does not really want to be friends with Teresa.  She has way to much disdain for her.  She wanted to sit with Teresa so she could tell her all the ways she is mad at her, and have Tre apologize to her, and that was never going to happen.  That convo was never going to go well.  And it's super clear that Jac has an issue with Tre and Mel getting along.  She said that she thinks Mel is threatened by the fact that she and Tre were making up.  No, she wasn't.  Mel is never going to be threatened by Jac, this BFF competition exists in Jacs mind only.  Melissa is Tre's SIL, they are family and that is never going to change.  A friend and a sister in law are different relationships, they are not in competition with each other.  And anyone who sees it this way is looking at it all wrong, and setting themselves up for unhappiness.

The Wakile's reek of desperation. You just know they spend hours and hours getting ready for filming, and discussing what they plan on saying and doing. Ritchie enters the party like Steve Martin's rendition of a "wild and crazy guy", and no one can stand him. Go away.....

Yes totally - right in the beginning when he got out of the car and was like "Oh... wo... do I have my runway walk?"  I was like ugh get this guy off my screen!  What is he doing there?  Stop trying to force the Wakilies on us!  That guy is such a tool. Bye Richie!  Please tell me they are not at the reunion, right?

Edited by FamilyVan
  • Love 15