Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E16: Bringing Up Old Ghosts

• Start Topic

Also, that picnic on the lawn was tinged with malice...the beautiful day, sunny, blue sky, gorgeous green lawn...and Heather. With her expensive accessories full of malicious intent. She was tense and on a mission. It all had a sinister feel to it...I was expecting a camera pan to a severed ear on the lawn. Shades of David Lynch's nightmares...I guess perfect for Halloween....

1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

Even Motley Crüe might have fared better than this motley crew.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! LOVE! So funny!

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 12
31 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Weird episode tonight, disturbingly weird! Not 1 of these HWs, save Meghan, came out looking good, not 1. That said, IMO, Kelly really needs to get off of this show, she has some serious problems that need to be taken care of off camera/TV before she really does hurt someone physically.

I think after seeing Tamra screaming like a demon from hell in Vickie's face in next weeks preview, and shoving Kelly in the store, AND throwing wine in someone's face, AND throwing a dog leash at her ex, my money's on Tamra as being next to hurt someone physically...

29 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Have a drink with me.......a double......followed by a few shots?

I was talked into it by some enemies that dropped by...

• Love 4

Heather is on WWHL doing the ol' "Just wait until next week and you'll see there's more to the story." Ehhh, I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate everyone next week too. (Well, okay, I don't hate Megan, but she's too boring to really care about.) 

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, annewithaneee said:

I completely agree. Plus, Bethenny was on edge for legitimate reasons - dad just died, Jill Zarin at her worst, pregnancy complications - and had a lot more justification for her blowout with her Kelly. I always thought their cease fire was actually very endearing. It's one of the reasons NY is better imo. Judging on the Housewives bell curve, there's usually some recognition that their costars are actual people. This was a really bad look for everyone. 

ETA: Ha, we just simultaneously quoted and responded to each other to agree! We're sharing a brain tonight I guess.

And I've always found bensimon mean. Meaner than this Kelly. This Kelly is mean when she feels provoked, bensimon was mean with no provocation, no one would be talking to her and she would start in. The lemons/lemonade scene, the swag bag left for her by Bethany, cook/chef convo... But I digress ;)

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Kelly may be an asshole, but that doesn't mean I want to watch people beat the shit out of her. What would that make me? 

It means you are human,

----

I bet bicki's vag looks like a five-day old French dip sandwich from Arby's.

No thanks, you can keep 'the meats' - and who flashes their tits at a meal?

That surpassed the 'ugly american' vibe they were looking fot.

----

Lordy.....

Pleather and her stage whispering about Kelly's kids in the back of the bus?

Kelly,
NEVER EVER talk smack to someone you are sitting in front of, you never see the punch coming.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, mbaywife123 said:

Hopefully Kelly ,who needs to be gone from this show ,will also be Vicki's backdoor ticket off the show.

Do you think Vicki has figured out that Bravo put Kelly on the show to take her down as well and that is why she has gone silent defending her?

Hell, no!  That ugly, lying bitch still thinks she OWNS the show!  

• Love 3

Wow, these women really DO NOT like Kelly.

Makes me wonder what was left on the editing floor about her this season (as well as the other women's interactions with her).

Need lots of lost footage please Bravo!

Edited by mbaywife123
Fingers quicker than the brain,
  • Love 10

Yes, I think Tamra and Heather have a bond that transcends class and money. I think they both get off on tormenting people and putting people down. Heather more subtly because she's slightly smarter, but they are both two pigs in a pod when it comes to this show...like when the creepy serial killers find each other and team up...they both found each other and 'get' each other and relate. Really sick stuff...

• Love 15
59 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I agree totally! Toast with water, you dumb ape....however....I would find it disconcerting if I'm at dinner in a foreign country and I realize that everyone at the dinner table, that I'm traveling with, is looking to get me drunk in the hopes that I go off the rails. It's a little scary to suddenly realize that you are surrounded by enemies that want you to come to harm, and you're so far from home. I'm not defending Kelly's actions or her at all, I just feel for anyone that is in that predicament. One against all, all against one. Distasteful....

Yet, at the same time, Kelly is boo hoo'ing that she felt excluded from the group as well. So if they offer her a drink/shot....they are "setting her up" and if they don't, they are "excluding her like mean girls". Kelly can't have it both ways no matter how much she tries. If you don't want to drink, then don't, no on is forcing it down her throat and no one has excluded her from filming.

56 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Also, that picnic on the lawn was tinged with malice...the beautiful day, sunny, blue sky, gorgeous green lawn...and Heather. With her expensive accessories full of malicious intent. It all had a sinister feel to it...I was expecting a camera pan to a severed ear on the lawn. Shades of David Lynch's nightmares...I guess perfect for Halloween....

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! LOVE! So funny!

The "fireball shots" are something they have done as a group since the Bali trip.

• Love 18
46 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I think after seeing Tamra screaming like a demon from hell in Vickie's face in next weeks preview, and shoving Kelly in the store, AND throwing wine in someone's face, AND throwing a dog leash at her ex, my money's on Tamra as being next to hurt someone physically...

I was talked into it by some enemies that dropped by...

Tamra is smart enough to not cross that line, unlike Kelly who has had 2 C&D filed/granted against her.

21 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Wow, these women really DO NOT like Kelly.

Makes me wonder what was left on the editing floor about her this season (as well as the other women's interactions with her).

Need lots of lost footage please Bravo!

According to a tweet from Tamra (I think or Shannon) there is a lot of footage of Kelly going BSC on them, much more and worse than what we have actually seen on the show! Yikes. LOL

• Love 11

Maybe when Kelly was screaming on the bus about Shannon being a drunk, this is the "secret" (lie?) that Vicki told her and that is why Tamra goes off on Vicki??

By the way I like Shannon and would "lunch" with her any day I was invited to do so. Carbs!!! With vinegar and yeast (bread) all for my bloated tummy. Yum, yum more good tasting bad for me food please!

• Love 2

Shannon and Heather are sick, perverted bitches of the Bethenny and Radzi ilk. The premise that Kelly doesn't *have* to accept alcohol that she has explicitly and repeatedly declined verbally (I mean, how does this work? Does a woman have to do more than say "no, no, no, no, no" when a dude is trying to grab her pussy or not?) is fucked up beyond belief. None of the women *have* to respond and/or have a reaction when Kelly is screeching that they're c**** (an assertion that is crystallizing into a Kassandra-like insight with each passing week).

Speaking of Heather (who is increasingly resembling the villain from the 70s slasher Tourist Trap) - I guess David Beador needs to throw a thesaurus (sic) at her so that she can look up the definition of "hypocrite" vis-à-vis the "I feel so sorry for her kids" remark. Guess Kelly can knock the shit out of her on that bus since Heather "didn't care" about Tamra's busted assault because "you shouldn't have said that about her kid"?

I'd love to see the edition of Emily Post in which sneeringly editorializing on another woman's breasts is entirely cotillion-approved conduct.

• Love 13

Next week: Kelly Kellysplaining what happened to her 'drunk' husband: 'HEATHER is the puppet and everyone else is the PUPPETMASTER!!!!! and HEATHER is pulling all the strings' and last episode it was 'Heather came at me saying 'YOUUUUU were looking into me!!!!' in the hotel room with Meghan. Unless this was off camera, Heather had nothing to say about Kelly and Tamra and Heather's loan on the lot. I'm glad we don't have spit cam, because I'm sure the saliva was flying while Kelly related the trip to her husband. I haven't seen all of this episode, but it's got to go down as an alltime low with Naked Wasted. No one comes out looking good, except maybe Megan. 

This feels like a set up that Meghan didn't want to participate in. And if so, some true colours really shone through. I can't stand Kelly from the vat of krazy Kellys that Bravo has out the back of their lot (as I mentioned a few episodes back), and all I can think is that the cast is so completely over this classless tacky mean drunk, that they colluded to push her to a point of no return, where they can be justified in never filming with her again. 

And again, University educated multimillionaire for years Kelly maybe Freudian slipped in the hotel hallway 'both myselves have been nice to you!!' or similar. She definitely said 'both my selves'. There's certainly drunk Kelly and sober Kelly, but the level of mean just increases depending on the alcohol. Whichever way, I don't want to see Kelly and her horrible fashion and limp hair again. She and Kenya can twirl right off my screen. They both have a way of screeching 'meeeee' because 'me' is the centre of their and everyone elses universe in their minds. I really DO NOT understand how Kelly made the cut for this show. Kelly Mega Dudd.

• Love 16

Whoa.  Assault?  Kelly claims she was hit by Tamra.   Heather, Tamra and Shannon say it was a push.  Not right but it needs to be kept in perspective.

No one opened Kelly's mouth and forced alcohol down it.  To compare this to someone trying to grab your genitals? No. IMO.  According to Tamra, Shannon and Heather, everyone was served tequila.  Not everyone drank it.  If everyone is supposed to ignore Kelly's beyond rude comments, why can't Kelly just not drink the tequila?   

Just for the record, I'm not a much of a Heather fan and I don't like Tamra.  I also think that they did try to gaslight Shannon her first season.  I don't think that this was the case with Kelly.

And then we have Vicki's role in all of this........

• Love 9

Yes Kelly, please take your TH purple "pussy" bow and just go home.

I REALLY want to see some of the shit the others are claiming she said and did. Bravo if you filmed it, show it please.

If she went on the show to gather "evidence" footage against her husband for her invevitable divorce she has really shot herself in BOTH feet!

• Love 10

Kelly also had so many opportunities provided to her to step down and deescalate her moronic behavior. In the pub with the nose flicking, she was told clearly that it was just childish and annoying. She could have backed off and agreed and apologised and come back with 'let's move on'. But no, she makes a tasteless racially stereotypical comment and then continues to justify it. Which puts her in the position of being the last heifer out of the pub, following a bunch of hos pissed off with her. Again, instead of reflecting and calming down, she escalates, clomping along in her munster shoes and her bow legs and ugly skirt.

FF to this episode and I think no one was having her sulky puss. Shannon and Heather and the alcohol were nasty. At dinner, Kelly had that passive aggressive sulk vibe that is unwarranted and uber irritating to anyone without the thickest of skins. So Shannon starts with the whispered double shot tequila orders. These trips are pretty intense. The women usually manage to have a lot of fun, so I can only imagine the fury Heather and Shannon had pent up having to cart classless, vulgar, drunk Kelly or sober surly sulking Kelly around for the day. She was like a wart on a leash dragged behind the rest of the cast. I was fed up with her (again), I can only imagine what it felt like to live it. Reality tv hit paydirt here. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Sai said:

If this was an ambush I don't care.  Kelly is a nasty, horrible person and she deserves it.  Heather and Shannon don't usually act like this so they must really not like Kelly AT ALL and I don't blame them.  

I agree. I also don't think anybody but Kelly is to blame for her drinking when she didn't want to. Nobody forced anything down her throat and she could have kept saying no and drinking water. I don't blame anybody but Kelly. 

• Love 21
16 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Whoa.  Assault?  Kelly claims she was hit by Tamra.   Heather, Tamra and Shannon say it was a push.  Not right but it needs to be kept in perspective.

No one opened Kelly's mouth and forced alcohol down it.  To compare this to someone trying to grab your genitals? No. IMO.  According to Tamra, Shannon and Heather, everyone was served tequila.  Not everyone drank it.  If everyone is supposed to ignore Kelly's beyond rude comments, why can't Kelly just not drink the tequila?   

Just for the record, I'm not a much of a Heather fan and I don't like Tamra.  I also think that they did try to gaslight Shannon her first season.  I don't think that this was the case with Kelly.

And then we have Vicki's role in all of this........

I'm unsure what to term violent physical contact other than what it is. Legally, of course, the criteria for and definitions of "assault" and "battery" diverge by nuance between different jurisdictions. Colloquially? Yup, for all of the pearl-clutching and gasps in which these women engage about how KELLY is so out of control, bitch ain't the one who put her orange paws on one of the other pigs in the cast.  

So it's reciprocally permissible (relatively, in perspective) for Kelly to hit - I mean, "push" - Heather in retaliation for her comments in the van?

From the brief interlude that was aired, Kelly refused Shannon's exhortations to imbibe hard liquor no less than three times . . . And Shannon STILL went to a waiter in order to circumvent those refusals AND ordered a double. If this was a man trying to ingratiate himself with a woman in the interests of "just having a good time" AFTER she had expressly spelled it out not once, not twice, but more that she was just not that fucking into it, the notion that the onus would be on her to - well, I don't know what one is supposed to do exactly after singing "no" every which way to next Tuesday - somehow make her intentions CLEARER is disturbing.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I'm unsure what to term violent physical contact other than what it is. Legally, of course, the criteria for and definitions of "assault" and "battery" diverge by nuance between different jurisdictions. Colloquially? Yup, for all of the pearl-clutching and gasps in which these women engage about how KELLY is so out of control, bitch ain't the one who put her orange paws on one of the other pigs in the cast.  

So it's reciprocally permissible (relatively, in perspective) for Kelly to hit - I mean, "push" - Heather in retaliation for her comments in the van?

From the brief interlude that was aired, Kelly refused Shannon's exhortations to imbibe hard liquor no less than three times . . . And Shannon STILL went to a waiter in order to circumvent those refusals AND ordered a double. If this was a man trying to ingratiate himself with a woman in the interests of "just having a good time" AFTER she had expressly spelled it out not once, not twice, but more that she was just not that fucking into it, the notion that the onus would be on her to - well, I don't know what one is supposed to do exactly after singing "no" every which way to next Tuesday - somehow make her intentions CLEARER is disturbing.

Tamra was wrong to "push" Kelly and Heather admitted she was "wrong" to bring up Kelly's daughter.

As for Shannon ordering Kelly drinks, so what, she didn't drink them. Kelly sat there and whined that she was being excluded from the group, Shannon asked her what she said and then ordered Kelly a drink like she did the others........including her. Kelly can't have it both ways, complaining she is excluded in 1 breath and then when she is included, complaining about it, which is exactly what Kelly did. LOL

• Love 18

Man, the group dynamic was like high school mean girls tonight. what an all around ugly show to watch. The only one who acted with any dignity was Meghan. The rest of the lot were pretty obnoxious.  And please stop being so rude when visiting other countries.  Vicki is the worst with the pissing, moaning, and whining she does as related to other cultures.  Ireland is beautiful, so green and lush. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

3. I'm 100% Team Kelly on this one.  Those bitches treated her horribly.  HORRIBLY!  You don't EVER push alcohol on someone who is trying not to/doesn't want to drink.  They set her up, plain and simple.

Preach it.

I am no fan of Kelly's but that was mean girl bullying, plain and simple.  No one was talking to her at the table and they were trying to get her drunk.  I just . . . these women make me stabby. 

And what was the point of texting Kelly late in the evening, Tamra?  You wanted to start something.  Look, what Kelly said was awful but she apologized and it seemed sincere.  Accept it and move on.  If not for you, then for the others on the trip.  But no, these hags have to screech at each other in the hallway at 2 am.  I felt for the other guests who certainly didn't deserve this.  I hope they are kept awake the entire flight home by a cranky baby or something. 

I would give my eyeteeth to be in Ireland and these bitches do the same drinking/fighting/bullshit they do at home.  What a waste.

• Love 18

Have we ever seen Kelly in a TH or elsewhere say 'that was wrong, I shouldn't have said that'? Heather at least admitted she shouldn't have gone there re Kelly's kid. She's a lesser version of Vicki in the 'no accountability' stakes. Vicki at least can be amusing and is an ageing good time girl. There isn't an ounce of fun in Kelly Mega Dudd. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I see it differently.  For me, Kelly has crossed so many lines.  Kelly thought it was fine to invade someone's personal space and flick their nose.  It's a joke.  It's not to me.  Could it be termed an assault?  It was an unwanted touch to me personally and she was told it was unwanted.  

Shannon didn't assault Kelly.  She didn't try to force a drink down her throat.  Agree to disagree.

As for Tamra and Kelly's comment about her daughter.  As a parent, if someone said no wonder her daughter hates her?  For me, that's a sucker punch.  It may be verbal but it's no less than if someone physically punched me in the face.  Thankfully, I have a great relationship with my kids but that's how I would feel if someone did that.  She crossed a line.  Was Tamra right to push Kelly?  Of course not.  However, Kelly is no victim in this.  She pushes and people react.

Bottom line for me is that Kelly thinks she can say and cross many lines but then she plays the victim when people react or call her out. 

• Love 23

Last week we saw Vicki literally pouring drinks down Tamra's throat.  No one was pouring shots down Kelly's throat.  She could have let the drinks sit on the table & passed on them.  

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, Steff said:

Last week we saw Vicki literally pouring drinks down Tamra's throat.  No one was pouring shots down Kelly's throat.  She could have let the drinks sit on the table & passed on them.  

Very true, there is a world of difference between pushing a lime wedge into someone mouth followed by actually holding/pouring a shot down someone's throat and just ordering a drink/shot or offering someone a shot/glass of champagne (Heather). No one forced Kelly.

• Love 9

hahahahaha, so some apologies are valid, yet others aren't worth the spit they were born in?

Goddamn I wish these cows were men. I'd love to see them knock the shit out of each other, for reals.  Pleather sure has some nuts - I used to feel sorry for Terry,  but not any more. I'd cut my dick off and shove it down a storm drain if I had to be married to that POS.

Kelly may be a fucking drunk on camera, but it's the drunks that hide their addictions that are just as bad.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Very true, there is a world of difference between pushing a lime wedge into someone mouth followed by actually holding/pouring a shot down someone's throat and just ordering a drink/shot or offering someone a shot/glass of champagne (Heather). No one forced Kelly.

Kelly was such a sad sack after the first day.  Please some pay attention to her.

• Love 7
Just now, zoeysmom said:

Kelly was such a sad sack after the first day.  Please some pay attention to her.

While I think Shannon was being a bit of a push, I saw it a little differently.  And not necessarily a right way but just different.  To me Kelly came off as trying to grab attention.  It was a passive aggressive sulk.  And I think Shannon was edging her a bit.  More than a touch but nothing heinous.  I think Shannon's attitude was not about forcing her to drink so much as forcing her to buy into what they were doing or leave.  Not a nice thing to do overall, but then Kelly has not invited Shannon to be nice in any way.  Kelly says I don't want to drink is fine.  But she also wants to be the center of attention wet towel and bring the group to her level.  Her sulk.  Her snit that the rest aren't letting her do whatever she wants and bear no consequences even when she persists in the face of being asked to stop.

So I saw it as Shannon kind of matching passive aggressive with passive aggressive.  You want to sit there and be a mood suck?  Fine, oops here a drink?  you sure you don't want it?  Sure?  I don't think Shannon was trying to be nice, but I also don't think she was trying to be some sort of villain.  Kelly has a problem but Kelly also uses that problem with alcohol as a crutch as well to escape blame. 

I also wonder if Shannon figured if push came to shove on the shot thing, maybe Kelly would shove.  Off.  If it really was that much of an issue.

Kelly wasn't right out of rehab so the horror of the bought shot was hardly that for me.  Rude yes?  But I've sat in on plenty of business dinners and simply not been in the drinking mood with groups of people who try to put a drink my hand even after several denials.  It is annoying.  But it is hardly some shocking crime of the century for me and some of that I think was at the root of Shannon's persistence.  Shannon sees alcohol as a means to lift a mood or change it.  Even when she knows it affects herself in a negative way and she knows Kelly definitely gets bad fast, I can still see the myopia as wrong but not villainous in Shannon simply wanting to change the atmosphere and even do it in a way that undermines a hideously mean creature she is cobbled together with via work. 

Meghan might be dull be she is also rather sharp.  She sits there and watches and takes it all in.  She knows what every one is doing and she actually, unlike us 40-some-minute viewers knows what else is happening that does not get aired.  So dull on the show?  Perhaps to some degree.  But like last season she could well be the most interesting person in the world come reunion time.  Unlike the emotions of the others Meghan is invested in Meghan only to a much smarter and cooler degree than even Tamra or Heather Dubrow.

I do think Shannon was petty with the drinks, but I think Heather wanted meltdown.   Heather did that with Shannon when she went after her.  She did that with Tamra when she decided that Tamra was the problem with the group in Bali.  She did it as far back with Alexis.  She sees that no matter how wrong she is, if she gets the other person to get overly emotional it immediately means she is right and she has won.  Her daughters are shit out of luck.  So are the women that might get involved with her sons some day. 

• Love 15

I can't tell if I feel sick from all the emotional confusion brought on by this episode or from the giant burrito I ate while watching it.  At least the odds of me dry heaving like Vicki are nil because I'm not an idiotic drama queen (or at least that much of one).

P.S. The burrito was obviously al pastor. 

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I see it differently.  For me, Kelly has crossed so many lines.  Kelly thought it was fine to invade someone's personal space and flick their nose.  It's a joke.  It's not to me.  Could it be termed an assault?  It was an unwanted touch to me personally and she was told it was unwanted.  

Shannon didn't assault Kelly.  She didn't try to force a drink down her throat.  Agree to disagree.

As for Tamra and Kelly's comment about her daughter.  As a parent, if someone said no wonder her daughter hates her?  For me, that's a sucker punch.  It may be verbal but it's no less than if someone physically punched me in the face.  Thankfully, I have a great relationship with my kids but that's how I would feel if someone did that.  She crossed a line.  Was Tamra right to push Kelly?  Of course not.  However, Kelly is no victim in this.  She pushes and people react.

Bottom line for me is that Kelly thinks she can say and cross many lines but then she plays the victim when people react or call her out. 

Another minority opinion here.

At some point in Kelly's life she was overindulged as to how important her feeling are and everyone is subjected to her emotional vomiting of insults and tirades without consequence.  She also feels she needs to be the center of attention at all times-tough crowd for that demand.  Her biggest issue in Ireland is her go to friend Vicki didn't defend or engage with her.

Kelly refused to go to dinner and no one cared they had fun.  She went with Meghan on the D List trip, arrived while the others were having fun and was oh so morose.  She apologized to Tamra and for once on her forty years Tamra didn't accept, it was heard but all was not forgiven.  For once Kelly was forced to swallow her own emotional vomit.  Not tasty in the least.

Because I get the show later I was expecting Shannon holding Kelly's mouth and dumping booze down her throat.  No what Shannon and the others weren't going to do is indulge Kelly in some sort of psychological autopsy of what went wrong on her Ireland trip.   Tamra left the unwanted booze on the table but Kelly has this need to attract attention to herself and make it an issue.  Kelly is unraveled whether or not she is drinking, not to say she doesn't have a problem with alcohol (the woman with four bars in her house) but I don't see much difference between sober Kelly and drinking Kelly.

Kelly came on with this dual agenda of taking some down and being the show sweetheart.  It is just not working out for her.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Lizzing said:

I don't know how she did it or where her sudden craftiness came from, but Meghan concocted the perfect RH vacation....for her.  She got to trace her roots, saw some historical stuff, interacted with the locals (a bit doofy, but what she wanted to do & it was harmless), and avoided 95% of the shouting.  And she got paid to do it!

That could be the biggest sneak accomplishment in Housewife history.  Nothing negative attached to her.  She got to have a great time. 

• Love 19

I'm not sure Kelly did drink the drinks.  She didn't seem drunk to me just hurt and tired.

Andy did a poll on WWHL asking if Shannon was trying to get Kelly drunk and it came back 70% yes people thought she was.  Shannon and Heather play dirty.  Shannon with pushing the alcohol and Heather using words like insane and psychotic break and filming Kelly at 2 am in the hallway with her cell phone.    I think Kelly felt attacked because she was being attacked.  

• Love 10

I am tapping out now. This shitshow hasn't been entertaining in a long ass time, but tonight was the straw that broke the camel's back. I loathe every one of these nasty, low rent, mannerless bitches. They are an embarrassment to women and human beings in general and offer nothing worthwhile to society.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Heather brought the drink she thought Kelly would drink. She was following the plan. Stupid, transparent Heather. No wonder she can't find acting gigs. A good actress doesn't SHOW the acting!

Fireballs are the drinks that they became so enamored with a while back (a season or two ago). They were drinking them nonstop that time Shannon, Vicki and Tamra were rudely playing in the pool a few vacations ago. They said at the time they had become one of their favorite drinks and they often take shots as a group. 

ETA: looks like others beat me to it. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 5

What the heck did I watch this week?

Shannon trying to get Kelly drunk reminded me of "Naked Drunk" before it was mentioned.

I'm sick and tired of Vicki trying to act zany by pretending to get stuck on the car door and not know how to ride a bike, etc.

The sudden fighting in the hall. I am guessing there is footage being saved for the reunion or "lost footage" ep.

• Love 7

I did like Shannon's various attempts of "Top of the morning" (or afternoon or evening) with her Irish accent. 

I thought Vicki was being extremely rude snubbing her nose at the steak dinner.  I'm sure the servers were ready to dump the plate over her head.

Hope the guests that were woken up by these screaming lunatics got their rooms paid for.  The hotel should have made the ladies or Bravo foot their bill. 

• Love 7

Shannon asking the waiter to make them doubles secretly it what made it seem so sinister. Heather playing her old gaslighting game - Glad the editors caught on. 

Not sure why Tamra gets in Vickis face next week but her true colors are on display again. Maybe THAT is why her daughter doesn't speak to her. 

And the odious Meghan is now the most tolerable OC housewife. What is happening. Truly disturbing season. 

• Love 18
4 hours ago, tenativelyyours said:

While I think Shannon was being a bit of a push, I saw it a little differently.  And not necessarily a right way but just different.  To me Kelly came off as trying to grab attention.  It was a passive aggressive sulk.  And I think Shannon was edging her a bit.  More than a touch but nothing heinous.  I think Shannon's attitude was not about forcing her to drink so much as forcing her to buy into what they were doing or leave.  Not a nice thing to do overall, but then Kelly has not invited Shannon to be nice in any way.  Kelly says I don't want to drink is fine.  But she also wants to be the center of attention wet towel and bring the group to her level.  Her sulk.  Her snit that the rest aren't letting her do whatever she wants and bear no consequences even when she persists in the face of being asked to stop.

So I saw it as Shannon kind of matching passive aggressive with passive aggressive.  You want to sit there and be a mood suck?  Fine, oops here a drink?  you sure you don't want it?  Sure?  I don't think Shannon was trying to be nice, but I also don't think she was trying to be some sort of villain.  Kelly has a problem but Kelly also uses that problem with alcohol as a crutch as well to escape blame. 

I also wonder if Shannon figured if push came to shove on the shot thing, maybe Kelly would shove.  Off.  If it really was that much of an issue.

Kelly wasn't right out of rehab so the horror of the bought shot was hardly that for me.  Rude yes?  But I've sat in on plenty of business dinners and simply not been in the drinking mood with groups of people who try to put a drink my hand even after several denials.  It is annoying.  But it is hardly some shocking crime of the century for me and some of that I think was at the root of Shannon's persistence.  Shannon sees alcohol as a means to lift a mood or change it.  Even when she knows it affects herself in a negative way and she knows Kelly definitely gets bad fast, I can still see the myopia as wrong but not villainous in Shannon simply wanting to change the atmosphere and even do it in a way that undermines a hideously mean creature she is cobbled together with via work. 

Meghan might be dull be she is also rather sharp.  She sits there and watches and takes it all in.  She knows what every one is doing and she actually, unlike us 40-some-minute viewers knows what else is happening that does not get aired.  So dull on the show?  Perhaps to some degree.  But like last season she could well be the most interesting person in the world come reunion time.  Unlike the emotions of the others Meghan is invested in Meghan only to a much smarter and cooler degree than even Tamra or Heather Dubrow.

I do think Shannon was petty with the drinks, but I think Heather wanted meltdown.   Heather did that with Shannon when she went after her.  She did that with Tamra when she decided that Tamra was the problem with the group in Bali.  She did it as far back with Alexis.  She sees that no matter how wrong she is, if she gets the other person to get overly emotional it immediately means she is right and she has won.  Her daughters are shit out of luck.  So are the women that might get involved with her sons some day. 

(Damn.... the whole quote got bolded and I can't 'un-bold it!). I just wanted to bold the name Tentativelyyours!)

You are DefinitelyMine! This whole post is IMO spot on!

• Love 5