Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E16: Bringing Up Old Ghosts

• Start Topic

There came a point where Vicki decided to cut her losses with Kelly and I am just curious what Vicki had to say to Kelly immediately before the others arrived.

-Was Kelly planning on demanding an a apology from Tamra for pushing her?

-Did Vicki tell her the others had plans for ambushing her?

-Was Kelly worried about not getting to go Hooley Kickin' after dinner?

-At that time no one was concerned about Kelly and the peer pressure to drink.

Something was weighing heavy on Kelly's mind or she is just a really bad actress.  If I were a producer I would be thinking overseas trip and we have at best an episode and a half because we have a pregnant woman in the throes of a depressive episode and we have to find something for her to do.  Now Kelly acting as if she has lost her only friend and three who have decided to stay up until 3 am without any film crew and the fitness freak who is more worried about her competition than the trip.  The idea they have pieces together another three quarters of an episode with talking heads and "Blair Witch Project" photography is amazing.

So after a lackluster last supper Vicki decided to try and take Kelly and Tamra out for good times?  Was this just an effort to fun off camera? 

Was Vicki intentionally trying to ditch Heather and Shannon?  That would seem like a bad idea given the fact Kelly had claimed she was being excluded.

I guess we will find out next month.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Sai said:

I forgot all about this, but what where those triangle patches under Meghan's eyes when she woke up and out in the hallway talking to Tamra after the argument?  I bet she hated that she was on t.v. like that.  Hahaha!!

tissue masks for her eyes. Probably to depuff and lighten circles

1 hour ago, ElDosEquis said:

I used to be a "Kelly" when I partied.

I was the one that would get (drunk) and do very STUPID SHIT like climbing on top of things, running about and getting so wasted I became a vegetable.

I figured out that my 'buds' were just plying me with whatever, so I could 'entertain' them.

NO one was going to save me from myself, that came from inside me and with the help of a few people who were truly human(e) beings.

They didn't couch the statement so brutally (you are volatile), They sat down and SPOKE to me and voiced their concern about me and my well being.

-----

Kelly may be an asshole, drunk, bitch, crazy person.

But if she was someone else, we'd be talking about her pain, her past or the reason she is such a fucked up being.

I never give up on damaged human beings, but that comes form a fellow fuck up?

I really loved your post and am strangely touched by it :)

1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

I don't think they actually care about Tamra. They see Tamra as the key to staying on the show IMO. We know that Heather never even wanted to do the show and based on the way she contorts herself to defend Tamra, it's clear that they would not be friends if not for the the show. Shannon has already been on the receiving end of Heather and Tamra's wrath and has no desire to be there again if she can help it. So, I don't think it has anything at all to do with how they genuinely feel about Tamra so much as they need Tamra for their own agendas.  

Nobody loves Tamra. Not nobody, not no how.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

How about Vicki pouring shots down Tamra's throat, literally, even though Tamra initially said No! Where is the outcry that Vicki was setting Tamra up to go off on someone as she is also a HW that doesn't handle booze/anger well either. Not to forget that Tamra had not been drinking for a time because of the upcoming competition, so she would not be able to handle the alcohol as well as she would normally be able to. Where is the outcry over that or is it missing because Tamra has shown herself to be an ass, with or without alcohol......say like Kelly has as well this season? LOL

Maybe because it never really feels as if Tamra is surrounded by people that are actively hating on her? Or maybe because that scene with Vickie actually was tinged with humor/ playfulness? Like Vickie was attempting to play up their old shenanigans. Some may not have found it funny, but it didn't seem hell bent on evil intentions. That dinner scene was in no way Shannon trying to have Kelly feel included. Nope. That scene seemed to me, to have them all on the edge of their seats waiting for 'something' to happen. Something bad. I agree with an above poster that said they probably were trying to get her to hit one of them so she would be fired. I had that same feeling while watching. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Kelly was attacking/criticizing the others right out of the gate upon meeting them, well before she got drunk in front of them the first time. She was never "friends" with any of them, including Vicki and Meghan.

Understood.......I think that Kelly understood that the 'new girl' hazing was going to happen and launched a preemptive strike.

NONE of the new additions to any franchise has been met with a 'hello, how are you?' kind of greeting. Everyone has had a run in with the "OG/group" and has been ostracized, spoken about or punked? That is the price of admission to the club.

In a strange way, I can see Kelly's point - altho she has gone about being part of the group/franchise in a wrong way - I'd never be friends with any of these assholes?

Kelly might be trash and a drunk, but she isn't a cancer scammer, an old fitness hack with a flabby ass, a pretend actress and snake oil salesman, the first nosy woman to get pregnant and a neurotic hypochondriac that can't figure out what she has crammed up her ass?

Just now, VedaPierce said:

Maybe because it never really feels as if Tamra is surrounded by people that are actively hating on her? Or maybe because that scene with Vickie actually was tinged with humor/ playfulness? Some may not have found it funny, but it didn't seems hell bent on evil intentions. That dinner scene was no way Shannon trying to have Kelly feel included. Nope. That scene seemed to me, to have them all on the edge of their seats waiting for 'something' to happen. Something bad. I agree with an above poster that said they probably were trying to get her to hit one of them so she would be fired. I had that same feeling while watching. 

That dinner was akin to people flipping matches into a pan of gasoline.

The only thing for certain was a fire was going to breakout - the question was who was going to succeed in starting it?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

According to Tamra, I think, we are seeing Kelly at her best because her really ugly behavior ended up on the cutting room floor. If that is true.....YIKES and that would explain why the others are at the end of their rope with Kelly.

According to Tamra. Yup. That pretty much sums it up. 

The producers themselves went out of the way to show Shannon behind the scenes WHISPERING to the waiter to make the drinks doubles. They also linked back to naked wasted to remind us about Tamra's track record. The producers thought this was an important thing to get across.....

• Love 8
1 minute ago, VedaPierce said:

The producers themselves went out of the way to show Shannon behind the scenes WHISPERING to the waiter to make the drinks doubles. They also linked back to naked wasted to remind us about Tamra's track record. The producers thought this was an important thing to get across.....

Thank you. The according-to-Tamballs-cutting-room-floor theory has been posted a few times and, until any footage emerges, has less pith than those protein farts Tams excels at blowing into Eddie's lap on camera.

• Love 9
On 10/17/2016 at 7:17 PM, Mu Shu said:

It's obvious this is all staged.  No one goes on vacation anywhere and milks cows.  And Heather does not carry a flask of anything.

Ho hum.  You don't even need any of that for the crazy ass that is Kelly to poke her head out.

Vicki doesn't want them coming after her.   I guess like she did to every other cast member other than Shannon, Heather, or Tamra?  Also, stop fucking groping men.  Why do females get a pass for groping unwilling men?   I really wanted a cow to kick her.   Sorry Bravo, I'm not buying zany Vicki who gets her sleeve caught in the trunk or can't ride a bike, and the aforementioned groping is assault.  She's a tired old tuna that needs to be cut off the line.

Im almost sorry for Kelly, but she started with the aggressive shit.  Too bad she started it with a pack of jackals.  She's a jackass and she's getting her ass humiliated on TV.  

Made me laugh WAY too loudly for my office!  She does need to keep her hands to herself.  It is no good when men grab our parts unsolicited and it is also no good to grab men's parts unsolicited.  You'd think people over 50 would realize that.  It IS a lesson we are taught as children.  I wasn't hoping for a cow kick as much as I was hoping for liquid poo to come shooting at her and it would be bonus points if she were mid scream when it happened.

I loathe Kelly.  She was of two minds that trip; they are ignoring me (wah!) or they are picking on me (double wah!).  They should have just kept on ignoring her.  I am not sure what Shannon was up to but if someone tells you no, not drinking, accept it and move on.  

Kelly doesn't play well with others and needs to just go.  There is no zany fun with her and I find her mental issues sad and frustrating as hell to watch.  If she wants to be on reality tv there is Celebrity Marriage Bootcamp.  She and Michael get perhaps a BIT of counseling, she gets her mug on tv, and she's off HWs.  Its a win, win, win situation.

• Love 11
On 10/17/2016 at 8:51 PM, islandgal140 said:

I said last week that Satan has a timeshare in Dublin and him and Tamra are back on speaking terms again. 

The fact that Shannon ordered drinks against Kelly's will was one thing, but getting up and secretly asking the waiter to make them doubles - fucking heinous! This makes me totally believe Kelly's prior allegation that Shannon set her up at that costume party. No excuse for Kelly going nuts but I can totally believe it was a setup now.

Real subtle Heather, Tamra and Shannon! Way to lose any sort of moral high ground you had against Kelly. 

Thanks for reminding me Bravo why I have always disliked Heather. That 'should we call an ambulance' scene makes me livid, absolutely livid, every time I see it.   

"I feel sorry for her daughter." STFU you marionette. So I guess now that it is you saying it, kids are now fair game? Why she stays imbedded in Tamra's hellish sulfuric asshole is beyond me. Probably because at heart they are the same nasty animal who just have different ways of foisting their assholiness onto others. 

Those poor hotel guests trying to sleep while those shrieking harridans darkened the hallways. 

So was the worst thing Kelly said to Vicki about Tamra was that she was mean?!?! Because that is all I heard. Where's the lie?

Did Vicki really flash her cock-eyed teats at a dinner table? 

Vicki is such a shit friend. Too worried about losing any foothold in the group to defend Kelly who stupidly defended her. Her silence was all for naught anyway because she it looks like she is back to persona non grata next week. LOL!

I am not justifying ANYTHING Shannon or the others may have done BUT Kelly is an adult.  She could have been served those drinks and not imbibed. Or said what the hell do you not understand, I said NO!   Drinking them is on her.  Now if she is an alcoholic and they KNEW that, they never should have ordered them for her because will power is sometimes not enough and purposely trying to make an alcoholic drink is a lowdown shitty thing to do.  I suspect they were just being assholes but no one put the drink to Kelly's lips.  

I think I can speak for many, no one needed to know about or see V's cock-eyed teats.

I came out of this international trip wanting to slap everyone but Meghan.

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I really loved your post and am strangely touched by it :)

Thank you.

the true measure of people isn't their home, biz, clothes or car - It's the way that they treat people that they encounter in their lives and how they deal with them.

Again, I'd much rather pick someone with a 'Neurotic Breakdown Syndrome' than this bunch of fucking looney assholes?

A cancer scammer and old bag that flashes her tits at will - what will her precious spawn think about her?

Miss "Can you check my ass for Dr Moon and my crystals, Use the hospital grade flashlight to look?"

Mrs No fucking shame admitting she's a nosy bitch and I'M PREGNANT, but my husband wanted someone to play catch with.

Saint I have a good ass - in the Name of the Father and wanna blowjob, Eddie?

Mom , Emmy winning actress and fucking idiot host to leeches, plastic ass bitch with no spending limit.

The mere fact we are discussing their behavior toward one of their castmates kinda says it all.

My dad always said that 'You are looking for three legs on a cat, but you are going to find four...."

I hope that Kelly opens up a can of verbal whoop-ass on the group and they go home and take a long look in the mirror.

LOLOL Poor Shannon, maybe she should look after the hairs on her chin, instead of worrying about the hairs Dr Moon has to deal with when he gives her an enema.

• Love 3

Understood.......I think that Kelly understood that the 'new girl' hazing was going to happen and launched a preemptive strike.

NONE of the new additions to any franchise has been met with a 'hello, how are you?' kind of greeting. Everyone has had a run in with the "OG/group" and has been ostracized, spoken about or punked? That is the price of admission to the club.

In a strange way, I can see Kelly's point - altho she has gone about being part of the group/franchise in a wrong way - I'd never be friends with any of these assholes?

Kelly might be trash and a drunk, but she isn't a cancer scammer, an old fitness hack with a flabby ass, a pretend actress and snake oil salesman, the first nosy woman to get pregnant and a neurotic hypochondriac that can't figure out what she has crammed up her ass?

The only thing for certain was a fire was going to breakout - the question was who was going to succeed in starting it?

This is the analogy I was getting ready to use in a post.  (Great minds, EDE!)  Considering the fact that the "ladies" knew full well that Kelly + booze has been a recipe for disaster from day one, I don't see how anyone can honestly believe that this wasn't a deliberate attempt to bring about what they hoped would be Kelly's complete (and final) implosion.   I'm so totally disappointed in Shannon, most of all - not one bit surprised by what I believe was the involvement of Heather and Tamra, on which I'd put good money.  Just because they weren't physically pouring it down Kelly's throat doesn't make it any less shitty.   I'm surprised to see so many giving them a pass on this - whether or not she actually TOOK the bait does not make what they were doing any less underhanded and just plain wrong. 

I want her gone too, but that was a serious dick move - and just as Kelly's attempts at making her husband look bad have backfired on her, this one backfired on them and they look like assholes, themselves.  Her big mouth may be a distraction later in the episode, but it doesn't detract from their earlier actions and it most certainly doesn't justify them.  

Housewives have come to be like politicians - they don't get very far by doing the right thing.   Eventually, that moral compass flies out the window and they agree to get down in the dirt and play the game.  

• Love 6

No, Kelly is the first HW to have had 2 restraining orders filed/granted against her when she joined the show. Which keeps her behind the scammer/flabby ass but ahead of the pretend actress/pregnant woman/hypochondriac in my book.  LOL

1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

Yes, they have shown the others bad/nasty behavior from seasons past, as a reminder least we forget, but all of Kelly's OTT/BSC behavior we have seen occurred in her first season and it isn't even over yet! LOL

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, straightshooter said:

This is the analogy I was getting ready to use in a post.  (Great minds, EDE!)  Considering the fact that the "ladies" knew full well that Kelly + booze has been a recipe for disaster from day one, I don't see how anyone can honestly believe that this wasn't a deliberate attempt to bring about what they hoped would be Kelly's complete (and final) implosion.   I'm so totally disappointed in Shannon, most of all - not one bit surprised by what I believe was the involvement of Heather and Tamra, on which I'd put good money.  Just because they weren't physically pouring it down Kelly's throat doesn't make it any less shitty.   I'm surprised to see so many giving them a pass on this - whether or not she actually TOOK the bait does not make what they were doing any less underhanded and just plain wrong. 

I want her gone too, but that was a serious dick move - and just as Kelly's attempts at making her husband look bad have backfired on her, this one backfired on them and they look like assholes, themselves.  Her big mouth may be a distraction later in the episode, but it doesn't detract from their earlier actions and it most certainly doesn't justify them.  

Housewives have come to be like politicians - they don't get very far by doing the right thing.   Eventually, that moral compass flies out the window and they agree to get down in the dirt and play the game.  

Not all of Kelly's nasty behavior has happened when she was drinking, she has been sober for some of it as well. I don't think Kelly needs booze to set her off, heck, even she admits she has anger problems, I think she is a ticking time bomb sober or not.

As for how some of us are not raking Shannon/Heather over the coals, some (including me) don't think they were deliberately trying to get Kelly drunk. Really, all they had to do is keep ignoring her or call her out on her snide comments (as the did on the bus) and Kelly would have exploded all over them, they didn't need alcohol to achieve this. LOL

• Love 10

I believe Kelly's problem is she came on with nothing.  No business, no real interests.  Her complaint she couldn't squeeze enough out of her "narcissist" husband to secure a divorce deal.  She complains her husband is home all the time.  Not even remotely sympathetic. I truly believe she over thought the whole thing.  She wanted ammo, she pre-chose her targets (Shannon and Heather). She was tasked either voluntarily or through production to buddy up to Vicki and her strongest trait is she is incredibly loyal to Vicki who has betrayed but is forgiven.  Her second biggest mistake getting sucked in by Tamra.

Nothing happened at dinner and there is no evidence  to indicate there was anything happening.  What this franchise has done the others have struggled with is having one RH say there is no forgiving the cancer scammer.  For some reason Kelly didn't get the memo that if you strike hard enough production will allow the others to close the door in your face. 

The fire starter was Vicki and she very cowardly lit the match started the fire and then left Kelly holding the bag.  Kelly instead of stomping the fire out decided to douse it with kerosene.  I don't think Kelly thought it fair that filming was going on either on the bus or in the hallway.  There is where her inexperience really hurt her. 

• Love 8

Yes, Kelly behaves horribly, sober or not, but if history is any indicator of future events, the fact that each time she has had a good amount to drink, she has crossed several lines is a pretty reliable predictor.  

My question to you and the posters who don't believe that they were trying to get her drunk is this:  what DO you believe they were hoping to achieve by pressuring her to drink? 

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, SoCal4Us said:

She has learned from the master herself, Vicki. Deny, deny, apologize, then deny. LOL

2 minutes ago, straightshooter said:

Yes, Kelly behaves horribly, sober or not, but if history is any indicator of future events, the fact that each time she has had a good amount to drink, she has crossed several lines is pretty much a reliable predictor.  

My question to you and the posters who don't believe that they were trying to get her drunk, what DO you believe they were hoping to gain by pressuring her to drink? 

Throughout that day and even the evening before, Kelly complained that the others were excluding her time and time again, even within earshot of the others.  After the Tamra/Sidney comment I think they, T/S/H, really wanted to freeze Kelly out but production intervened and forced them to, at the very least, interact with her. They didn't want to talk to her, so that left offering/ordering her drinks along with the others and Kelly had removed herself from any conversation choosing to sulk/pout/make snide comments in the corner. I think production underestimated just how mad Tamra was and how much the others supported her in that anger towards Kelly or they, production, were hoping to help build that anger on both sides for an explosive bus ride (I suspect the latter). As someone else pointed out (MCM I think), for the first time cameras were present on the bus ride from the hotel to the airport, which raises all sorts of warning flags.

Think about this......By the time they got on the bus, only 2 HWs were sober and they were Meghan and Kelly, the rest were, at a minimum, buzzed if not still drunk.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

This show has lost the fun factor.

It has devolved into a dog fight with several of the "actors" trying to be the top bitch at any humiliating cost.

This show is in a slow death spiral.

Sadly, it is like that across the entire HW franchise any more. They need to stop these forced gatherings except for 1 big trip, show more of their real lives/families and small gatherings where minor disputes happen, not these OTT forced, producer encouraged fights.

• Love 6
Just now, crgirl412 said:

I messed up this post. 

But I wanted to say that I'm shocked at Shannon's behavior in doubling the drinks and encouraging Kelly to drink. 

I agree it looked bad but it was also very choppy editing wise so I don't know that Shannon was doubling Kelly's drink or that she tried to trick/force/coerce her into drinking. This last episode broke some major filming rules, including filming them leaving the hotel to go to the airport/home. I suspect that much of what we think we saw/understood was producer driven though editing and not what/how things happened.

• Love 3
Just now, WireWrap said:

I agree it looked bad but it was also very choppy editing wise so I don't know that Shannon was doubling Kelly's drink or that she tried to trick/force/coerce her into drinking. This last episode broke some major filming rules, including filming them leaving the hotel to go to the airport/home. I suspect that much of what we think we saw/understood was producer driven though editing and not what/how things happened.

Are there rules that the HW can't be filmed to the airport?  We've seen that before haven't we? 

8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Sadly, it is like that across the entire HW franchise any more. They need to stop these forced gatherings except for 1 big trip, show more of their real lives/families and small gatherings where minor disputes happen, not these OTT forced, producer encouraged fights.

Agreed 100%.

Not even fun to playfully snark on anymore as everything is so forced to be awful and unnaturally fake.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

Are there rules that the HW can't be filmed to the airport?  We've seen that before haven't we? 

No, we have never seen them leave the hotel and ride to the airport after their big trip, we have seen them arrive at the airport in groups, their flights to their big trip but never the return.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, we have never seen them leave the hotel and ride to the airport after their big trip, we have seen them arrive at the airport in groups, their flights to their big trip but never the return.

You're right!!  I'm thinking of ALL of the HW trips that I've watched and can't remember that part at all.  I wonder why they never showed that part?  Maybe because everyone is such a mess by then???

• Love 2

My thoughts from this episode! 

First, I was not aware people bought houses/lots with cash. I don't think this means anything, most people, even rich ones, get loans on their house. I'm sure Kelly herself has a mortgage. It's smart, tax-wise.

Everyone was drinking, so I don't think it was that big of a deal to ask Kelly if she wanted one. But then again, I buy drinks for friends who don't want one all the time. Why go out with a bunch of women who are partying and then be shocked when they buy you drinks? They were all drinking. It's not like they sat back with water and ordered drinks for Kelly. Don't really see the whole baiting thing. She is really a nasty person and she messed with the way wrong people. Yes, they are definitely mean. She is worse. Put together, Tamra, Heather, and Shannon are as mean as Kelly. Everywhere Kelly goes people hate her.

Tamra looked like she had been crying hard at the milking event. She looked really terrible.

I have a theory about Sidney. I think she is a church girl, very Christian, and very involved in her church and faith, which is great! BUT, I think she disapproves of Tamra and is embarrassed by her. I think Tamra's Christian Baptism thing was a way to show Sidney how much she cares, and that she is a good person, and that she is trying. That said, getting baptised and being born again doesn't make someone perfect. I think Tamra really does want to connect with God, but maybe it doesn't come easily to her. It seems that Sidney is completely different from Tamra, and I don't think Sidney will ever accept her. It's really not about Simon, it's about Sidney thinking her mom is trashy and embarrassing. And no, Tamra really wasn't the best mom. When she and Simon were married, Simon was the most involved parent, where Tamra was super focused on being hot. 

I don't really sense anyone really liking Heather. She is always there, and people just sort of accept her as Tamra's sidekick. She's like Carol and Tamra is like Bethanny. Not that people hate Heather, she just doesn't seem that close to anyone, or really care about anyone but Tamra. She's hyper-focused. For example, I can see Tamra and Vicki going out drinking at night and not inviting Heather. But I can't see Heather doing anything without Tamra. 

Meghan met someone that did look her mom. I thought Meghan was really sweet this episode. 

No one will ever like Kelly. 

• Love 6

Here's the thing.  Has anyone ever met a total and complete asshole before.  I mean, we have all done an asshole things in our life that we regret, BUT, Kelly just keeps on being an asshole.  No regrets, no apologies, just excuses.   I've met a few like that in my life and it isn't fun.  I stay far, far away.  BUT, these women have to film with her, part of their job, and they don't like it.  She is nasty, mean and down right cruel.  IF, they were planning to bring her down, I DO NOT blame them one bit.  And that's an if.  Still not sure if that was their plan and if it was, I don't give a rat's ass.  I would do the same just to get rid of that toxic woman.  She's lucky she got off so easy.  

• Love 11

I don't normally watch the OC, but I have been catching more episodes this season and while you're all disgusted, I am having so much fun! Maybe it's just the honeymoon glow of a new (to me) HW show but I found this episode unbelievably entertaining. 

Kelly is the meanest drunk! Haha who tells people they need to shave their chin hairs? So mean! Of course she will be lucky to look like Shannon at 52 with no physical altercations. 

Shannon is the worst of these women for me, for no good reason. It's just her face, it bothers me so much. Vicki is super selfish but she admits it and I find her fun. And what a bummer that MKE is leaving. She's practically on another show this season, off in peaceful happy pregnant land but I like her and her face. Did she do something to it? Because last year she looked like a lizard and this year she's a total doll face. Maybe just the weight gain in trying to get pregnant. It suits her so much. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, racked said:

I don't normally watch the OC, but I have been catching more episodes this season and while you're all disgusted, I am having so much fun! Maybe it's just the honeymoon glow of a new (to me) HW show but I found this episode unbelievably entertaining. 

Kelly is the meanest drunk! Haha who tells people they need to shave their chin hairs? So mean! Of course she will be lucky to look like Shannon at 52 with no physical altercations. 

Shannon is the worst of these women for me, for no good reason. It's just her face, it bothers me so much. Vicki is super selfish but she admits it and I find her fun. And what a bummer that MKE is leaving. She's practically on another show this season, off in peaceful happy pregnant land but I like her and her face. Did she do something to it? Because last year she looked like a lizard and this year she's a total doll face. Maybe just the weight gain in trying to get pregnant. It suits her so much. 

Sadly, Kelly was sober when she said that to Shannon! She is mean drunk or sober!

Shannon makes the weirdest faces, she has "Judgie eyes" (tm Meghan) that she loves to roll and her voice can be like nails on a chalk board but for the most part she is just plain goofy. Yes, Vicki admits to her selfishness but she has a cruel streak to rival Tamra's and the 2 of them combined are evil IMO. I think Meghan's hair color this season softened her features as well as the minor weight gain from the IVF/now pregnancy/glow.

• Love 3

Kelly's blog:  How many times does she say that Tamra 'hit' her?  The other housewives are saying Tamra gave her a push.  Not right but Kelly seems to be a student of the Vicki school of creating sympathy for herself by using great exaggeration.

Kelly says that she just wanted to listen to music on the ride to the airport.  But....When I leaned across the aisle and whispered to Meghan, “These women can dish it out but they can’t take it,” Shannon butted in and began antagonizing me again.  Um Kelly, by saying that which Shannon apparently heard, you instigated something.   Note:  According to Kelly's account, she had not been drinking and therefore her behavior on the bus  had nothing to do with alcohol.  Girl has problems with anger and making ridiculously immature comments. 

She goes on to say:  At one point in the episode, Heather said I have a pattern. I say outlandish things and then apologize, admitting that I didn’t mean to say what I said, then ask for forgiveness. Okay, that’s true, but let's point out Heather's pattern.

Yeah Kelly, let's just glide over your pattern.  Heather's reactions were to 'your' patterns.

Nice try in your blog Kelly but not buying the BS. 

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Kelly's blog:  How many times does she say that Tamra 'hit' her?  The other housewives are saying Tamra gave her a push.  Not right but Kelly seems to be a student of the Vicki school of creating sympathy for herself by using great exaggeration.

Kelly says that she just wanted to listen to music on the ride to the airport.  But....When I leaned across the aisle and whispered to Meghan, “These women can dish it out but they can’t take it,” Shannon butted in and began antagonizing me again.  Um Kelly, by saying that which Shannon apparently heard, you instigated something.   Note:  According to Kelly's account, she had not been drinking and therefore her behavior on the bus  had nothing to do with alcohol.  Girl has problems with anger and making ridiculously immature comments. 

She goes on to say:  At one point in the episode, Heather said I have a pattern. I say outlandish things and then apologize, admitting that I didn’t mean to say what I said, then ask for forgiveness. Okay, that’s true, but let's point out Heather's pattern.

Yeah Kelly, let's just glide over your pattern.  Heather's reactions were to 'your' patterns.

Nice try in your blog Kelly but not buying the BS. 

She and Vicki have much in common - they're both stupid, they started the season as outcasts, they take zero accountability for any of their actions, and play the victim card non-stop.  They're practically twins!  

• Love 12
Just now, straightshooter said:

She and Vicki have much in common - they're both stupid, they started the season as outcasts, they take zero accountability for any of their actions, and play the victim card non-stop.  They're practically twins!  

I will give Kelly a bit more credit and a step up from Vicki. Kelly at least came to Vicki's defense even when she didn't know what she was talking about but when it came time for Vicki to defend her she didn't, instead Vicki threw her under the bus then turned and ran away as fast as she could.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

I will give Kelly a bit more credit and a step up from Vicki. Kelly at least came to Vicki's defense even when she didn't know what she was talking about but when it came time for Vicki to defend her she didn't, instead Vicki threw her under the bus then turned and ran away as fast as she could.

Vicki is definitely a massive coward, so I don't disagree with you there.  

• Love 7

The thing is, these gals trying to force drinks on others is nothing new. They have done it over the years. Remember in Hawaii when Tamra and Vicki begged Heather to hang out with them in the bar taking shots? Heather was there to work and had an early call the next day. She played along and pretended to take her shot, and then tossed it over her shoulder when they weren't paying attention. Then she left and they gossiped that she was too uptight and not fun. 

The difference in most of the other situations is that they like the people they are trying to ply with drinks. They want to have fun with them and get the party started. This was so different because they don't particularly like Kelly and weren't just trying to get her to party down with them. Evidence of this was when Vicki and Kelly came to get Tamra, who didn't answer the door, and then Shannon, who said she didn't want to party with them. Shannon interviewed something like "so now she wants to party and have a good time". The difference - there were no cameras around to film the action. It wasn't like Shannon and Tamra just weren't interested in partying. They called Heather and went back down to the bar, so clearly they were still up for some action. There had been zero drama at that dinner, so what changed and made them suddenly not want to party with Kelly, when a few hours earlier they wanted her to drink so she could have some fun? What changed was the part about the cameras. We've been told time and time again that there is a filming schedule. At some point the cameras are put down and the gals are free to do what they want without it being filmed. It seems likely to me that Kelly was being careful on camera, what with the TMZ deal just happening. She was up for some fun, but she wanted to be careful about it, and she sensed that they were trying to trip her up. And she was right. 

The thing is, even with knowing this is what happened (or I should say believing this is what happened), I have a hard time being outraged about it. Kelly has committed that terrible reality show sin. She is bringing up things on camera that the others don't want discussed. Tamra's daughter, Heather's deal with the loan. She has freaked them all out and isn't playing by the established rules. She is erratic. She will say anything. Then they see the TMZ deal and they know for sure that she is off her rocker. People don't just say things like that out loud, even if they think those things (well, I guess some racists do). If she will vomit such foul words all over the place - on camera, what else will she say? She would make me nervous every time I was around her. They don't want to work with her, and they are doing what they can to make that happen. The problem is that they probably went too far. 

• Love 4

I know this isn't a popular opinion, is it possible that there is some truth to the Heather/Shannon side of the story?

1. We have all been fooled by the crafty editing monkeys at Bravo before

2. While, admittedly, Heather doesn't do shots, and I agree, she is the last person in this group I would expect to be carrying around a flask of Fireball..I don't think she bought the designer flask on the trip -she was kicked out of the store before she could even finish in the restroom. I think she's right about Fireball being somewhat of a tradition since Bali, and what better excuse to buy her oh so fashionable designer flask.

3. Shannon and the concept of logical thought process don't belong in the same sentence.

I can't see them purposely trying to get Kelly drunk to cause a scene (whether they wanted their own cell phone footage to prove to production how unstable Kelly is, or not) while they're all in a foreign country and planning to travel home that night/next morning.  With all the fighting, I would think they'd get kicked off the plane for causing a disturbance (and refusing to calm down), and I imagine traveling with hungover Kelly on an overseas flight would be reminiscent of the Winnebago ride from hell to Glamis only a WHOLE LOT longer. Neither situation is in any of the "ladies'" best interest, and Bravo must be tired (or proud) of being banned from filming from so many locations (assuming a few more were added to the list after this trip).

4. According to Tamra's and Shannons' blogs, Vicki and Kelly did have a few drinks after dinner.  Was Kelly drunk or sober?  We have no way of knowing.

To me the real question is how the heck did a juvenile nose flick, turn into Tamra's claims about Kelly's "knowledge" of details of the Dubrow's lot purchase, to "no wonder her daughter doesn't talk to her"?

• Love 7

The thing about Shannon ordering the drinks was that Heather and Tamra didn't want them, and she didn't order for them. She went along with them not wanting them, just ordering 3 drinks the first couple of times, then changing it to 4.  The 4th was for Tamra, as she said in her blog that Shannon started ordering drinks for her as well.  Apparently Shannon didn't order anything for Heather. So she was specifically interested in making sure that Kelly had a drink, despite Kelly saying she didn't want it. Why? It's not like she was dying to have some fun with Kelly. She doesn't even like her. Why try to force a drink upon her when she knows how she reacts when drunk? She said she had no interest in drinking with her later when Vicki and Kelly came to her room.  Tamra said it all earlier in the day when she said she didn't want to be with Kelly because "she becomes so unpredictable when she drinks". Is there anyone who believes that Tamra, Heather and Shannon had not discussed previously how she acts when she is drunk? That Tamra just mentioned that without ever having talked about that with the others? Especially after the TMZ video, where Kelly blamed her ugly words on being drunk? I don't believe it for a minute.  And I still hate Kelly and hope she is a one and done. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 5

i still got the definite impression from Meghan that there was something going on that she was refusing to participate in. It could have been that she's done with the show and focused on her pregnancy. Or, she was in some way brought into the 'plan', whatever that was, to bring Kelly down. it was her affect in the first Ireland episode when Kelly came crying to her about how Heather had accused her of 'looking into her' (which was some typical blameshifting Kelly Mega Dudd revisionism right there) and that the 'mean girls' all ganged up on her. Meghan's affect there was distance and almost boredom. If she'd picked up a nail file whilst she was lounging on her bed, it wouldn't have surprised me. Good on her. When Kelly realised that Meghan wasn't jumping out of her suite to lead a crucifixion party on Kelly's behalf, the heifer clomped off in her daggy white skirt snivelling about not coming to dinner. This episode, it was Meghan's affect with Tamra. Tamra, veteran of bringing the drama on this show, knows she has to make some comment that can be edited in later regarding the shitstorm she's about to instigate, says to Meghan that she wants to kill Kelly, can't be near Kelly, doesn't know how she's going to cope with Kelly at the upcoming dinner. Meghan, again, just deadpans 'I'm sure you'll handle it'. 

So, it's seems to me it's either Meghan is done with it and not returning because she's out. OR, and this would be in character for Meghan, she cannot countenance what she knows or suspects is about to happen vis a vis the other hos and Kelly. It was as though Meghan did a stocktake of her 'friends' on this show, looked at Kelly Mega Dudd and went 'nup' and then looked at the other group and was equally disgusted. I'm not a Meghan fan, but last season, she stood up to the 'OG of the OC' and WOULD NOT back down over the Brooks cancer scam. She took a TON of hysterical crap from an unhinged Shannon also within her stride. And she persisted and persisted with her sleuthing into Brooks' records. Along with major cojones, Meghan has always been upfront about fighting for what she believes is right. She's not coming back to the show, everyone seems to know this, so she doesn't need to get involved in Naked Wasted 2.0 or whatever this was meant to be. Or she just didn't want to. I'm glad she's going, I'm not interested in her candle business or her new parenthood, but she is persistent and does great reunion. Also, i think ALL the househos husbands have a major bromance situation going on with Jim. As does Andy apparently. I think Meghan can probably right her own ticket to some extent. 

Kelly Mega Dudd is either wetbrained or border line r*******. She's an easy target. She shouldn't be on this show. I'll say that again and again. Even when she was with Meghan on that dull as dishwater outing where Meghan LITERALLY interpreted the tourist board's genealogist's comment to 'tap someone on the shoulder'' to find a relative, Kelly's clumsy attempt to get involved was so typical of all Kelly's interactions with other members of the human race. She pointed at a stranger in the street going on with their daily business and yelled 'where are YOU from' or something similar. Zero social skills. Immediately puts other people off. Again, these trips are said to be intense and the producers love them for this. I think all the other hos just had a gutful of Kelly after her juvenile nose flicking and her insistence that she is hilarious and they just don't get her sense of humour and that's their problem because Kelly is hilarious and she IS the party. From that day forward I think they all decided they were done with Kelly and would proceed as if she wasn't there.

One thing I WILL say about Kelly and Shannon's interaction on the bus, where Kelly was saying that Shannon was a drunk...remember when one of Shannon's daughters accused her of drinking too much? I think it was after the toilet papering incident that happened when they were on the last vacation. After they returned, Shannon and David sat the twins down to 'discipline' them and one of the girls threw that back at Shannon. That she drank and partied, and it sounded like this was not the first time this had come up the way Shannon shut it down and the look on her face. I think I remember a comment also about Shannon drinking during the day, being 'good' at that or something, again from one of her daughters. Maybe Shannon does drink too much. I've also come around to accept that Heather carrying around a liquor that she doesn't drink may not have been part of a conspiracy to get Kelly to flip, but just an opportunity for Heather to show off her latest megabucks Chanel accessory. However, the way that picnic was edited, Heather definitely came across as trying to push booze on Kelly with the Fireball shot that Heather herself didn't drink, and then the champagne. Heather definitely looked creepy watching Kelly make more an oaf of herself than usual squatting over a croquet mallet in her milkmaid top with her boobs falling out. This just looked sad to me. Heather dressed to the nines in black like something from a Hitchcock film and poor Kelly Mega Dudd: all the Chanel pants in the world just won't change the fact that Kelly can't pull it off. And that HAIR. Limp, badly dyed, flat and boring. All the other hos put effort into their appearance, while Kelly missed that memo. She looks like she'd smell bad in person too.  Kelly is just someone that always was and always will be an outsider and will never understand why. She's too easy a target and she needs to be taken off the show. It's not entertaining. 

• Love 6

I don't know if this is true but I have a friend who has the scoop on next week's episode. Apparently, Vicki told Kelly that Eddie Judge is gay and that Tamra knew that and still married him anyway.  Kelly then throws this in Tamra's face on the bus going to the airport so the fighting gets even worse.

Again, I don't know if that is true -- my work friend just told me this today.  Personally, I have always loved Eddie and think he is truly one of the nicest of the house husbands across all of the franchises. He has even made Tamra a nicer person.  And their rapport always seemed very genuine to me so I was surprised when I heard this.  Perhaps it is complete and utter bullshit.  But of course I will tune in next week to find out, being the sucker that I am.

I would have thought that the rumor would be that Eddie cheated on Tamra with some young, attractive female member of Cut Fitness but hey, you never know. 

Either way, this franchise needs a reboot. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, SoCal4Us said:

And to think it all began with Vicki's annoyance with the stupid Nose Flick Game lol!

Seriously!  Just think, if Kelly had behaved like she was ... oh I don't know... anybody over the age of 8, they might have had a lovely trip without WW3 breaking out! 

13 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

If I were Kelly, I would have poured that double tequila into Shannon's glass.  Bitch.  I can't wait until David cheats on this ugly old crone again. 

Shannon deserves infidelity because she ordered some shots?  Seems... extreme.  But OK.  I will say I disagree.

8 hours ago, Sonoma said:

I'm just not buying the conspiracy theory.

Shannon, Heather, and Tamara had already been talking about getting drunk and partying that day/night because it was their last day/night. Heather was flasking because she wanted to show off her Chanel flask and look like she can let her hair down and be fun although we know better. Shannon was being pushy and obnoxious about the tequila but not trying to get Kelly drunk to get her to self destruct. She was just acting like the same dorky drunk crawling the pubs with her awful accent, wanting to be drunk and have everyone drunk with her.

I've been a Shannon and I've been a Kelly in that pushing drinks type of situation, even when the other party was someone I disliked. If the drink was not consumed, it was either given to someone else or left on the table. Case closed. I actually find the conspiracy theory laughable because no one needed to "do" anything to Kelly. That nasty dummy was doing it all to herself. Plus, by that point it was obvious they just weren't dealing with her. No need to set her up for anything.

Also, Kelly is a grown-ass woman. Whether or not she has an "anger problem" fueled by an "alcohol problem" is not for everyone else at a social gathering to have to try to figure out and be sensitive about and work around. Fuck that noise. Again, grown ass woman. And a raging lunatic and racist piece of shit by the way. 

I don't think the producers aired that footage to prove the coven were trying to sabotage Kelly. All I saw was a typical RH editing job, because that's what TPTB do. That is part of the formula. They already had Kelly psychotically mumbling to herself about sabotage and being set up. That's all they needed to go with a drunk Shannon wanting more alcohol but wanting everyone else drunk too. Personally I think next week's episode will show exactly where this whole thing is headed, which is right back to Vicki. She scurried out of that hallway like a busted old bat out of hell and was sitting in that shuttle bus looking like she was waiting for the shit to hit the fan because I think Kelly is about to spill gossip that Vicki passed on to her about the other woman when they were not speaking to her.

It just seems that anytime anyone gets rightfully called out for their bullshit with anything other than a polite conversation, the cries of bullying and ganging up on begins. People like Kelly do not deserve a polite conversation. They will not change until they get their asses handed to them enough times. Had I been on that trip with her, I too would have been avoiding her and/or rolling my eyes at her mfen nonsense and/or trying to drink my way through her presence. After giving her a righteous verbal beatdown.

Totally Team Shannon and Team Heather on this one. (Never Team Tamara!) I think Shannon was just being dorky and drunk Shannon and Heather was just being smug and haughty Heather. I cannot wait for Heather to let her have it next week. Always my favorite because that bitch knows how to hold it together when she takes the trash out.

This-- all of this.  These are the thoughts I had about "shot-gate" but was too lazy to type up.  Shannon already had a buzz on when she sat down at dinner and just wanted to keep the party going. 

It's the producers' JOB to stir up and amp up drama.  They saw their chance to compare Shannon ordering doubles to Tamra's Naked Wasted party and they took it.  It doesn't mean they had any "inside knowledge" about a secret plot to overthrow Kelly via drunkenness.

• Love 17
47 minutes ago, Gaily said:

I don't know if this is true but I have a friend who has the scoop on next week's episode. Apparently, Vicki told Kelly that Eddie Judge is gay and that Tamra knew that and still married him anyway.  Kelly then throws this in Tamra's face on the bus going to the airport so the fighting gets even worse.

Again, I don't know if that is true -- my work friend just told me this today.  Personally, I have always loved Eddie and think he is truly one of the nicest of the house husbands across all of the franchises. He has even made Tamra a nicer person.  And their rapport always seemed very genuine to me so I was surprised when I heard this.  Perhaps it is complete and utter bullshit.  But of course I will tune in next week to find out, being the sucker that I am.

I would have thought that the rumor would be that Eddie cheated on Tamra with some young, attractive female member of Cut Fitness but hey, you never know. 

Either way, this franchise needs a reboot. 

I wondered about this when I saw the previews for next week and someone mentioned Vicki saying something about Eddie. 

The rumors about Eddie being gay have been around forever. Started out with stories about his adoptive father (who I believe is an Attorney who adopted Eddie when he was a young adult). People implied they had a very different relationship than that of father/son. I could have all of that completely wrong, because my memory on this is fuzzy and it was never that interesting to me. Years ago the vast majority of the posts on many sites alluded to Eddie living a double life, which Tamra was more than happy to go along with to get the ring and her fairytale. But that was earlier in their relationship, before we really knew Eddie. For the last couple of years, you don't hear that rumor as much.  I never believed any of it. No matter what I have always thought about Tamra, the love between she and Eddie seems very real and passionate to me. One scene that really stuck out was when the gals showed up for the Glamping trip. Eddie was on the steps of the bus to greet Tamra. He lifted her up and twirled her around, clearly so happy to see her. That kind of stuff just seems very real to me. I hate the fact that this might make it on the show. It wil make me hate Vicki more than I already do. She is truly a vile woman. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, AnitaKnight said:

To me the real question is how the heck did a juvenile nose flick, turn into Tamra's claims about Kelly's "knowledge" of details of the Dubrow's lot purchase, to "no wonder her daughter doesn't talk to her"?

I think Kelly said something to Tamra about her, Tamra, telling tales/not keeping secrets/confidences and that set a very drunk Tamra off. LOL

1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The thing about Shannon ordering the drinks was that Heather and Tamra didn't want them, and she didn't order for them. She went along with them not wanting them, just ordering 3 drinks the first couple of times, then changing it to 4.  The 4th was for Tamra, as she said in her blog that Shannon started ordering drinks for her as well.  Apparently Shannon didn't order anything for Heather. So she was specifically interested in making sure that Kelly had a drink, despite Kelly saying she didn't want it. Why? It's not like she was dying to have some fun with Kelly. She doesn't even like her. Why try to force a drink upon her when she knows how she reacts when drunk? She said she had no interest in drinking with her later when Vicki and Kelly came to her room.  Tamra said it all earlier in the day when she said she didn't want to be with Kelly because "she becomes so unpredictable when she drinks". Is there anyone who believes that Tamra, Heather and Shannon had not discussed previously how she acts when she is drunk? That Tamra just mentioned that without ever having talked about that with the others? Especially after the TMZ video, where Kelly blamed her ugly words on being drunk? I don't believe it for a minute.  And I still hate Kelly and hope she is a one and done. 

Heather was already drinking champagne, no need for a shot.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, SoCal4Us said:

Blah, Blah, Blah! Whah, Whah, Whah! I'm not going to read her crazy ramblings. Really don't care what they have done/will do to you Kelly. You've earned every emotional blow.

GET HER OFF MY SCREEN!!!

Edited by Giselle
because I can.
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

No matter what I have always thought about Tamra, the love between she and Eddie seems very real and passionate to me. One scene that really stuck out was when the gals showed up for the Glamping trip. Eddie was on the steps of the bus to greet Tamra. He lifted her up and twirled her around, clearly so happy to see her. That kind of stuff just seems very real to me. I hate the fact that this might make it on the show. It wil make me hate Vicki more than I already do. She is truly a vile woman. 

MotorCityMom, I hope you are right.  Eddie is really good for Tamra. She has calmed down since being with him and is not as mean as she used to be (well, she's still mean but just not as much).  Vicki probably told Kelly that Eddie cheated on Tamra with some gal from CutFitness. Either way, that is still a crummy thing to do. Who treats their friends this way?  I could not imagine gossiping or talking crap about my friends like that and Vicki and Tamra have been friends for YEARS.  I wonder what the deal is?

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Gaily said:

I could not imagine gossiping or talking crap about my friends like that and Vicki and Tamra have been friends for YEARS.  I wonder what the deal is?

Just a guess but I suspect it is pay back because they, Tamra/Shannon/Heather, all said publicly that they didn't want to film with Vicki, on Heather's podcast after the last reunion. She is using Kelly to go after them and hopes/knows that Kelly will use that info to hurt/embarrass them on camera.

• Love 7

Yeah I don't know, I have a hard time buying that everyone was so sinister in ordering Kelly drinks, when she was sitting there pouting on their last night.  I think they were definitely peer pressuring her to drink, but in a come on loosen up and have fun kind of way.  It's annoying when people do that, but not a conspiracy and not gaslighting.  

I do not think Kelly is an alcoholic, she does not have some weird allergy that makes her enraged when she drinks, she is just an a-hole.  We have seen her get angry and try to instigate things when she was stone cold sober.  It's not like Shannon put Kelley's recovery in jeopardy or anything, Kelly is a woman who proudly has a bar on every floor of her house, and claims to be the life of the party.  

• Love 20
On 10/18/2016 at 0:44 AM, lunastartron said:

From the brief interlude that was aired, Kelly refused Shannon's exhortations to imbibe hard liquor no less than three times . . . And Shannon STILL went to a waiter in order to circumvent those refusals AND ordered a double. If this was a man trying to ingratiate himself with a woman in the interests of "just having a good time" AFTER she had expressly spelled it out not once, not twice, but more that she was just not that fucking into it, the notion that the onus would be on her to - well, I don't know what one is supposed to do exactly after singing "no" every which way to next Tuesday - somehow make her intentions CLEARER is disturbing.

Why does it matter how strong a drink is if I don't want to drink it?  If Kelly thinks them ordering her drinks is only so she can get shit faced and embarrass herself....and she still drinks it....Why am I supposed to care?  All she had to do is not drink it.

• Love 10