Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E16: Bringing Up Old Ghosts

• Start Topic

When Kelly tearfully apologized it seemed to make Tamra angrier! WHY?? I get it, Kelly screws up and apologizes repeatedly, but all these cows screw up....and then NEVER apologize! So many horrible things that they ALL are guilty of, and not one of them knows how to do a real apology. The closest I saw was once at the last reunion by Heather to Shannon, and even that one wasn't that great, but begrudgeingly accepted... Kelly's apology sent Tamra into her wicked place, was she furious because now it would be harder to justify her pre-pland attack? Those bitches had a plan, and nothing was going to stop it. Do they get paid more to ambush someone at a dinner? So messed up!

• Love 16

Meghan standing on the street corner asking random strangers if they know any "O'Toole's" was the most rediculous thing ever.  The way she avoided interacting with these women as a group was weird. This trip was her idea, wasn't it? 

Shannon proved to be the nasty bitch I always knew she was. Being caught with her mic on sneaking over to the waiter to tell him to put double shots of tequila in the glasses was an all time low. I can't wait to hear her excuse for that at the Reunion. Andy better bring the questions, and bring them hard.  

Heather, she really sold her soul to the devil, jumping in on the mean girl train, just to remain relevent, and it looks really, really ugly on her. She always managed to avoid lowering herself to that level on camera, but she totally changed during this trip. Must be struggling to keep that OC orange. 

Vicki, grow up, you fool. 

I have no words for Tamra. She's going to take that comment of Kelly's about her daughter and draaaaggggg it out as long as possible. Get over it, already.   

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 13
25 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Meghan standing on the street corner asking random strangers if they know any "O'Toole's" was the most rediculous thing ever.  The way she avoided interacting with these women as a group was weird. This trip was her idea, wasn't it? 

Shannon proved to be the nasty bitch I always knew she was. Being caught with her mic on sneaking over to the waiter to tell him to put double shots of tequila in the glasses was an all time low. I can't wait to hear her excuse for that at the Reunion. Andy better bring the questions, and bring them hard.  

Heather, she really sold her soul to the devil, jumping in on the mean girl train, just to remain relevent, and it looks really, really ugly on her. She always managed to avoid lowering herself to that level on camera, but she totally changed during this trip. Must be struggling to keep that OC orange. 

Vicki, grow up, you fool. 

I have no words for Tamra. She's going to take that comment of Kelly's about her daughter and draaaaggggg it out as long as possible. Get over it, already.   

Heather has always been a mean girl.  I had just started to get over my anger at her when she was so mean to Shannon & David a few seasons ago... calling those multi-millionaires 'construction workers' and trash, basically.  She and her scumbag husband just started to grow on me again.

Tamra has made a choice.  Her ex and her daughter are mortified by her behavior on this show, the nadir of which was the naked wasted episode, which was truly shocking to me.  Not being a Gretchen fan, I don't think it's being over dramatic to describe what occurred as an attempt to get Gretchen so wasted that she would sleep with Tamra's son - it was verging on rape.  Even Vicki, Tamra's bestie, had reservations about it at the time - she thought they were going to trick Gretchen into getting trashed to embarrass her, but Tamra morphed it into getting Gretchen to sleep with her son to prove that Gretchen didn't care about Jeff.  Now Gretchen knowingly did the drinking, much like Kelly - but it didn't stop me from being truly disturbed by Tamra.

Rather than quit the show, focus on her family, and repair her relationship with her daughter, Tamra continues to film, but under the guise of Christianity now.  Tamra must be making $1M+ a year, so I understand it's tough to walk away from.  But at the end of the day, she has made a choice, her wallet over her daughter, and that's why I can't clutch my pearls that Kelly brought up her kid.  And I'm also fine with Heather bringing up Kelly's daughter.  Really, all of these people should be mortified as parents.

• Love 21

Wow, except for Meghan, everyone came off really horribly. Just awful. 

Im really disappointed in Shannon. I think she has generally been nice - maybe freaks out too much by never goes after someone. So awful to try to get Kelly drunk after Kelly repeatedly said no. (Same with Heather at the picnic.) I think she still pissed from when everyone told her Kelly was nice and to just get along with her and now feels like she is being proven right.

I understood Tamra not being ok with Kelly even after she apologized. But she needed to tone down the MURDER talk and then she crossed the line and lost the moral high ground for sure when she texted the selfie with Vicki. That seems so high school.

agree that Megan trying to find cousins was ridiculous.

Edited by iloveit
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Yeah...and tequila.  WTF?  

I was thinking the same thing.  I'm an Irish American and never saw anyone in my family drinking tequila.  They were strictly whiskey, scotch or beers.  Maybe these women just wanted to stick with what they knew would get them drunk quick and didn't want to try anything new.  But really Heather with the fireballs when she drinks nothing but champs.  What a set-up.

• Love 8

Well, I feel g*****. These women really did not show me the beauty of Ireland. We saw a few pubs, the grounds of their hotel and surrounding area, and the Baileys farm. I mean, some of it was pretty cool, but I was really hoping they would venture out farther. 

It was kind of weird that Megan planned separate outings for herself vs. the girls almost the entire time, no? I would have been hanging with her, though. The Powerscourt mansion tour actually looked pretty cool and informative. 

Greystones looked really cute and quaint, but I don't know that the genealogist meant that you should literally tap everyone on the shoulder. But hey, she went for it and meant a potential cousin! 

The Bailey's farm was kind of cool, I guess, but a bit too commercial for me. I felt like it was set up more for putting the woman in a comedic situation (milking cows) than with any kind of intention for experiencing Irish culture. I mean, Bravo knew they would be gagging and screaming over all the cow body parts and bodily functions. Yawn. 

I was a little miffed the women wouldn't all just TASTE the Baileys. A tiny sip isn't going to make you gain weight. 

Anyhow, I don't know if I even want to comment on the drama that ensued. I feel emotionally drained, and I wasn't even there! At this point, I'm kind of disgusted with ALL of them. Kelly is crazy and nasty and I don't care how many times she apologizes, because she'll just do the same shit again. But, if I was on the receiving end, I'd probably just take the high road and let it go for the remainder of the trip. 

I definitely got a vibe, that last night, like they were trying to set her up. Shannon forcing drinks on her was just shitty. And then the girl actually goes to bed and leaves them alone, and Tamra feels it's necessary to send her texts, instigating shit all over again??? Shannon's yelling at her, Heather's filming it all. It just felt really uncomfortable to watch, and I started actually feeling badly for Kelly. Which makes me even more furious with these women! 

And Heather can lose me with acting all offended by Kelly's croquet top, when the night before she was laughing her ass off as Vicki flashed her freaking husband! Then she sits in the back of the bus with a big, ol smile on her face and keeps telling Kelly she's having a "psychotic break". Really vile behavior. Just vile. 

And it appears they get what they want. Once again Kelly starts lashing out with the personal attacks. At this point, I just don't know how much more I can take. 

• Love 24
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Gosh, what a shit show.  Heather said on WWHL that she brought the Fireball because of Bali and a few other occasions when they drank it and had a great time.  I don't think it was a conspiracy to get Kelly drunk.  I do think that Shannon was wrong to push the tequila but no one 'forced' Kelly to drink it.  Heather also defended Shannon and said it wasn't a conspiracy at dinner either.  

I never felt that Kelly was being 'ambushed'.  Despite what Kelly claims, she doesn't have a good sense of humor.  She also has lashed out with childish, mean, unwarranted, immature insults at the drop of a hat.  Sorry Kelly, that's on you and you're just getting a reality check from the people you have targeted.  Stop playing the victim.  Grow up.  You need professional help.  How can anyone 'defend' you when you say and do the things you do.  From what I've seen, you're the problem in your marriage more than your husband.

OMG.  Milking the cows.  Crap.  Get down and dirty and experience something.  That is the one thing I enjoy about Heather and trips.  She goes for it.  She shouldn't have said anything about Kelly's daughter.  She apologized on WWHL.  I admit I certainly was thinking the same thing then and many other times. 

And crap, you're at the Bailey's farm.  Taste the cream.  Be polite to your hosts at the very least.  I'd have no problem because I actually would have liked to have experienced that.

I liked that Meg wanted to learn about her roots.  I would have done the same if I went to Ireland.

I'll go back to the minority corner. :)

Scoot over, Breezy

These harpies turned Beautiful Ireland to Scary Ireland

Their behavior at the Bailey's dinner was atrocious, be gracious, eat the steak & have a sip & Vicki keep those lopsided teats in your shirt

Edited by Jezebel97
couldn't decide whether it's teets or teats
  • Love 20
22 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

The Bailey's farm was kind of cool, I guess, but a bit too commercial for me. I felt like it was set up more for putting the woman in a comedic situation (milking cows) than with any kind of intention for experiencing Irish culture. I mean, Bravo knew they would be gagging and screaming over all the cow body parts and bodily functions. Yawn. 

I was a little miffed the women wouldn't all just TASTE the Baileys. A tiny sip isn't going to make you gain weight. 

The fact that they turned their collective noses up at a TASTE of Bailey's was the most offensive part of the night for me -- I would have grabbed all the bottles and run back to the hotel as fast as I could!

• Love 23
8 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

The problem with the drinking is that these ladies have spent most of the season talking about how awful Kelly is when she is drunk so for those SAME PEOPLE to turn around and try to push her towards drinking. It's like hating when somebody sings but you keep offering them a microphone.

Yea, it made no sense. Kelly definitely has a problem with alcohol. They should have applauded her for turning it down. Instead, they seemed to WANT to see more of crazy Kelly. That's what I found so unsettling about it all. 

• Love 17

Every bad person isn't ALWAYS bad, and every good person isn't ALWAYS good. I can't stand any of these cows, but they've all, at some point, amused me, made me laugh, entertained me, had my empathy, I've been on all of their sides at one point or another, even very briefly, everyone but Tamra. I have never seen anything out of her that would ever make me sympathize with her. The crying and apologizing to Gretchen back when she gave her a bracelet and proclaimed that she now "loves her", snort. The crying about wanting to kill herself then throwing her mom under the bus, should be moving, no? The crying about losing her kid at the reunion, should have moved me, but it didn't. I just never buy what Tamra is selling. 

I think Tamra is a sociopath. I don't feel anything for her when she's trying to illicit my sympathy because she doesn't feel it herself. She's trying to but It never seems genuine. I think she is one of those rare birds that really feels nothing for other people. The only time I believe her is when she fighting with someone, then those feelings of hers are 100%.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 16
34 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm not team anyone. But peer pressure drinking is a real thing and I absolutely hate. Yes, you are responsible for your own actions. You can choose not to drink. But that doesn't excuse the intent behind someone else trying to get you drunk. Just like with Naked Wasted. Gretchen could have stopped drinking at any time. But Tamra was still a horrible person for wanting to take advantage of her like that. It can be very hard to resist when a group of people wants you to do something, and you don't want to feel left out. Honestly, I don't know that Kelly even got drunk that night. She ended up going to bed. But the fact that Shannon was ordering drinks for her, and secretly getting the waiters to make them stronger, says a lot about HER. It's not even about Kelly, for me. 

I haven't changed my mind on Kelly. I still think she's a vile person. But she seemed pretty tame for the rest of the trip and I really don't see why anyone else needed to mess with her. I am usually always a fan of Shannon, but not this episode. Literally every single one of them made me sick last night. 

I was team Cow. 

Love this. And yes, the parallels between Naked Wasted are numerous. Gretchen never had to take a sip of alcohol. The point in that horrible night was that Tamra thought that Gretchen was not an honorable person in her relationship with Jeff, and she was hoping that if she got her drunk she would show the world on tape who she really was. I was never convinced that Tamra was necessarily hoping to get Ryan to have sex with Gretchen, but to show Gretchen as someone willing to do the deed. 

In this situation you have the same thing. They know Kelly has an issue with alcohol, and thus were trying to get her to consume as much as possible so that she would show her ass on camera. Two comments that I believe are important and I didn't notice until a second watching:

1. When Meghan and Tamra were alone talking about meeting the others back at the hotel, Tamra said that she was dreading seeing Kelly. Meghan says "I think you will be fine". Tamra responded, "but she is just so unpredictable when she is drinking". 

2. In Tamra's hotel room when Shannon and Heather came in, Heather mentioned on their way to dinner that it was odd that they were all 3 wearing black. Tamra (or Shannon - I couldn't quite catch who said it) said "yea, black for Kelly's funeral". 

Both of these statements sure made it sound like there was a coordinated plan by at least one or two of them to get her drunk on camera to embarrass herself. 

• Love 15

...and Shannon, Tamra and Heather can say whatever they want now - that nobody made her drink, that what Kelly did was far worse, just cut out, etc..., I don't care! I don't care what that coven shrieks about now to try to make themselves look less horrid. All I can go by is what I saw with my own eyes. I never believed Heather's Nordstrom story either, used to try to besmirch Alexis and make herself seem less putrid. Don't tell me that I would be on your side, Heather, if I was only allowed to see all the missing footage. It's insulting to my intelligence. 

• Love 13

These women should have their passports confiscated by the Feds, not because they're an International threat but because they're an International embarrassment to the United States. I never in my wildest imagination would imagine that I would think that Meghan is the adult of the group. The main reason is because Meghan isn't drinking because she's pregnant. The others are just plain drunks. The cows in the milking barn looked classier than this bunch of nincompoops.

I don't like any of them. Shannon's screechy voice "top of the MORRRNINNNN!!!" ....seriously, just stop.  Tamra's bitchy resting face because she's pissed off to the bone with Kelly because Kelly in her drunken unawareness said something that's 100% true. But Tamra really, if you don't want apples falling on your head then don't shake the tree. She spun around walking to the women's room to confront Kelly who has anger issues anyway, "you talking to me?" Tamra's daughter DOESN'T want to talk to her, she doesn't want to see her or have anything to do with her. She's holding onto her anger because the truth hurts like hell and she can't accept the blame.  Heather just annoys me. Her holier-and-smarter-than-thou attitude is obnoxious. Okay Heather we get it. You're rich, your husband is rich, you life is amazing and you look down on everyone else. So, suck it. Vicki is tiresome with the same silly antics and attention grabbing she did 10 seasons ago.

This is the most mis-matched bunch of crazy lunatics. At least on the New Jersey Housewives they have some things in common, most are related to each other. But the Orange County housewives need a re-cast, a housewife sweep.

a-2.gif?resize=500,281

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

2. In Tamra's hotel room when Shannon and Heather came in, Heather mentioned on their way to dinner that it was odd that they were all 3 wearing black. Tamra (or Shannon - I couldn't quite catch who said it) said "yea, black for Kelly's funeral". 

That was the one and only pillar of christianity, Tamra. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I don't know how she did it or where her sudden craftiness came from, but Meghan concocted the perfect RH vacation....for her.  She got to trace her roots, saw some historical stuff, interacted with the locals (a bit doofy, but what she wanted to do & it was harmless), and avoided 95% of the shouting.  And she got paid to do it!

And she got fired :)

• Love 1

I don't think I saw Meghan on the phone with Jimmy at all on this trip, with a newly pregnant wife you would think he would call to check on her.

Vicki is so needy for sexual attention she is now flashing her boobs to the women at the dinner table? Even Terry was shocked and he sees boobs all day long!  I wonder if her new guy is down with that. 

Heather had the classiest flask I have ever seen, a $2,500 Chanel leather case flask, THAT is how a fancy pants rolls.

Kelly needs meds.

Tamra is still a shit stirrer, she did not need to text Kelly from the bar, she could have taken the high road and not engaged Vicki in the conversation, I know, that would never happen. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't think I saw Meghan on the phone with Jimmy at all on this trip, with a newly pregnant wife you would think he would call to check on her.

Eh to be fair we didn't see much of Meghan at all. I also have zero interest in listening to a phone call from Jimmy to Meghan about how she is feeling. Snooze. Pass. 

I think the grossest thing about the whole Tamra getting Gretchen and Kelly drunk is that when you get drunk, your judgement is altered and your inhibitions are lowered. They are easier to manipulate and embarrass when they are impaired. Kind of like a guy taking advantage of a drunk girl. Yes the girl drank but the guy is still a shit bag right? Its truly vile, disgusting, mean girl behavior.

Tamra is reprehensible. I do think the Gretchen thing was worse because Tamra kept pushing everything while Gretchen was already drunk- at least Kelly had started sober and I'm not really sure that she even got drunk. The whole episode was weird

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

We didn't see much of Megan at all, though. She was off having her own historic, Irish adventure - while the other ladies got down and dirty. I'm sure she talked to him in her hotel room at night . 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Yeah, right Kelly.... the puppet (Heather) is directing the puppet masters! ::sigh::

Try it the the other way around Fool.

What the hell was Kelly trying to say, that Heather is a puppet master or submits to peer pressure?

2 hours ago, Jezebel97 said:

Scoot over, Breezy

These harpies turned Beautiful Ireland to Scary Ireland

Their behavior at the Bailey's dinner was atrocious, be gracious, eat the steak & have a sip & Vicki keep those lopsided teats in your shirt

That reminds me. Did anyone eat any potatoes there?

I thought it was odd when Tamra said the three of them wore black "for Kelly's funeral".

• Love 1
8 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I can't tell if I feel sick from all the emotional confusion brought on by this episode or from the giant burrito I ate while watching it.  At least the odds of me dry heaving like Vicki are nil because I'm not an idiotic drama queen (or at least that much of one).

P.S. The burrito was obviously al pastor. 

Con salsa verde and you never will go wrong.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm not team anyone. But peer pressure drinking is a real thing and I absolutely hate. Yes, you are responsible for your own actions. You can choose not to drink. But that doesn't excuse the intent behind someone else trying to get you drunk. Just like with Naked Wasted. Gretchen could have stopped drinking at any time. But Tamra was still a horrible person for wanting to take advantage of her like that. It can be very hard to resist when a group of people wants you to do something, and you don't want to feel left out. Honestly, I don't know that Kelly even got drunk that night. She ended up going to bed. But the fact that Shannon was ordering drinks for her, and secretly getting the waiters to make them stronger, says a lot about HER. It's not even about Kelly, for me. 

I haven't changed my mind on Kelly. I still think she's a vile person. But she seemed pretty tame for the rest of the trip and I really don't see why anyone else needed to mess with her. I am usually always a fan of Shannon, but not this episode. Literally every single one of them made me sick last night. 

I was team Cow. 

Yes to this. Add to this that most of the cast members have questioned whether Kelly has a drinking problem and they all KNOW that she gets belligerent, erratic and volatile when alcohol is introduced into the situation.  If the cast hate her behavior when drunk why would anyone think "getting the party started" by plying Kelly with alcohol was a good idea? So why try to foist it on her? Well, I know why - they wanted her to show out and start acting like the Kelly that comes out when drunk. Kelly is a nasty person who gets nastier with alcohol and she may potentially have a substance problem. Yes, it is true that no one forced alcohol down Kelly's gullet but that doesn't alter the sinister intention of Heather, Tamra and Shannon.  

What kind of world do we live in where the only person on this trip I would want to spend time with is Meghan. I'm a such a travel geek. When I travel I stay doing tours and going to museums. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 12

For me, Tamra and Icky are both sociopaths and deserve each other. But they are too much alike to truly be friends. Both want the spotlight at all costs and seem willing to sacrifice their families to get it, both want to be "it" on this shit show. They just go about it in different ways. Tamra is more devious and chillingly cruel whereas Icky is just a big bag of crass, egotisical self-absorbed cow shit. They both are convinced that as long as they are talked about, it is a good thing. 

In comparison, I always sort of admired Heather and Shannon as they seemed to retain some of their true selves but now they seem like they have "gone over" to the dark side. Meghan never bothered me in any way, she seems harmless and I didn't mind when she went all I Spy on Icky's lying flabby ass last season. Someone had to.

Seems like Kelly has one purpose, to be the unwitting catalyst that forces the others to show their true selves, especially Heather and Shannon. Tamra has always shown hers, same with Icky. 

I hope they are all put on the "no fly" list soon...

• Love 7

I inferred that Shannon decided she herself wanted/needed a double after the waiter left the table and went back to change her order.  (And she ordered everyone the same?)  The editing seems much more Machiavellian than the ahem ladies.  Maybe the ones being set up were actually Shannon, Heather and Tamra...I'm not sure what to think except Shannon and Heather (especially Heather who apologized for bringing up Jolie) seem too aware to be portrayed in a bad light.

I mean, really, Kelly is her own worst enemy.  The others don't need to hatch a convoluted plan to out her LOL.

• Love 11

So, Shannon, in her ultimate wisdom thought Tequila all around would liven up the party, OR, she wanted to get Kelly "naked wasted". Both terrible ideas, but, if Kelly was on to Shannon's plan, why didn't she just abstain?! All her outbursts and meltdown's have been fueled by booze, and she should realize her limits by now. 

Heather is such a snooty bitch, but, I kinda liked it when she told Kelly that she could say nothing to get a rise out of Heather because she is trash. Sometimes the truth hurts....

Really curious what Vicki said about Eddie that got Tamra unglued ( and screaming F U in Vicki's face in the previews). 

I got hungry watching them eating those Irish breakfasts for some reason ?

• Love 6

I don't drink, so forgive me for possibly misunderstanding, but didn't Shannon go so far as to tell the waitstaff to make the drinks stronger for the table. She did so away from Kelly so Kelly could not object. To me, that's fucked up. I don't even like Kelly at all, but that's not okay. The ladies hatched some plan to get Kelly so drunk that she digs herself into a bigger hole and that's deplorable! I was appalled by Shannon and Heather's behavior. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

And she got fired :)

I'm not so sure that she was fired. Bravo doesn't make cast decisions until after the reunions are filmed and the OC reunion will be filmed this Thursday. That said, I honestly think that Meghan is not coming back next season but that it is her decision as she will have a newborn to care for and little time or desire to film. I am sure she will want to be at home in Missouri with Jim/her family and not in the OC with these nut jobs.

• Love 7

The PTv recap is better than usual this week.  It made me laugh out loud a couple of times.  It might be the best thing about this episode.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
Edited to fix mistake caused by lack of sleep from a burrito that was a bigger asshole than Kelly and Vicki combined.
59 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

That reminds me. Did anyone eat any potatoes there?

Not a damn one of them. Feckin eejits. 

57 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

What kind of world do we live in where the only person on this trip I would want to spend time with is Meghan. I'm a such a travel geek. When I travel I stay doing tours and going to museums. 

I feel like I don't even know myself anymore. I couldn't stand Megan last season, but I'd totally be hanging out with her on this trip. 

• Love 4

Amazing how NO ONE stood up to Shannon to tell her to fuck off regarding her peer pressuring Kelly to take a drink?

Kelly may be a mean, nasty, train wreck of a drunk? But I suspect that she only gets THAT wasted rarely, otherwise she'd be in rehab already?

The Fireball/Champs/Tequila swilling assholes are the ones with the drinking problem. Every fucking shot with pleather had a glass of something in her hand. I'd much rather hang with a Kelly kind of drunk, than the people that drink all day - or carry a flask - I just don't see how people can drink all day long and stay healthy or have a good grasp of the world around them.

-----------

I was hoping that when bicki claimed a good looking vagina that they all went back to their rooms, pulled down their pants and bent over in front of their mirrors to inspect their twats.

I hope they were all suitably horrified and threw up, too.

Gawddamn imbeciles..............

4 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

The TWOP recap is better than usual this week.  It made me laugh out loud a couple of times.  It might be the best thing about this episode.

TWOP does recaps? I thought that site closed down? The vulture recap is great also - for once, I totally agree with every word written!  

http://www.vulture.com/2016/10/real-housewives-of-orange-county-recap-season-11-episode-16.html

This episode now makes me think that the farmer made the women wear those hazmat outfits in order to protect the cows! Don't want any of their toxicity getting into the milk - bringing life to the phrase: 'something in the milk ain't clean.'

In addition to fixing Vicki's nips, can Doc Dubrow graft a belly button for Tammy Sue?

• Love 1

Something happened when Vicki and Kelly sat down at the dinner table for the last supper.  All of a sudden Kelly expresses her feelings about Vicki abandoning her and there is no answer.  This isn't Bewitched the others didn't just appear in mid sentence. 

I do believe Kelly got schooled by Vicki about not making it all about her or in the alternative Kelly was led to believe the others would ambush her.  Did Vicki plant the seed?  Did production?  Or just more wishful thinking of Kelly who wants to be the center of attention? 

Heather said last night that Kelly indicated she wanted to drink before dinner.  I believe this is another idiotic attempt to tie in Naked Wasted to a situation where it just doesn't apply.  If Kelly really didn't want to drink she would have said to Shannon, "no means no. "  I truly believe sad sack Kelly thought by acting morose and downtrodden someone would inquire why and they were taking the bait.  Obviously, Vicki wanted a second shot at a Kelly/Tamra confrontation and Tamra wasn't having it and would not open the door. 

I am tired of people blaming alcohol for their shortcomings.  Kelly has always shown a willingness to be outraged and outrageous.   She is this olio of villain Real Housewives that wants the attention on her.  I know these shows collectively are about 50 seasons in to filming and new material gets difficult but please lets drop the mean girl, the systematic bullying, the ambush, the gang up.  In real life Kelly would not have been included after the 70's party, after the sushi party or after the pub crawl.   

2 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Amazing how NO ONE stood up to Shannon to tell her to fuck off regarding her peer pressuring Kelly to take a drink?

Kelly may be a mean, nasty, train wreck of a drunk? But I suspect that she only gets THAT wasted rarely, otherwise she'd be in rehab already?

The Fireball/Champs/Tequila swilling assholes are the ones with the drinking problem. Every fucking shot with pleather had a glass of something in her hand. I'd much rather hang with a Kelly kind of drunk, than the people that drink all day - or carry a flask - I just don't see how people can drink all day long and stay healthy or have a good grasp of the world around them.

-----------

I was hoping that when bicki claimed a good looking vagina that they all went back to their rooms, pulled down their pants and bent over in front of their mirrors to inspect their twats.

I hope they were all suitably horrified and threw up, too.

Gawddamn imbeciles..............

Kelly is without peers unless of course one goes subterranean. 

Kelly went to fat rehab not alcohol rehab.  Apparently she is trying to drop some pounds before the Reunion tapes Thursday. 

I think they all need to stay out of each others drinking behaviors.

• Love 11
35 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

So, Shannon, in her ultimate wisdom thought Tequila all around would liven up the party, OR, she wanted to get Kelly "naked wasted". Both terrible ideas, but, if Kelly was on to Shannon's plan, why didn't she just abstain?! All her outbursts and meltdown's have been fueled by booze, and she should realize her limits by now. 

Heather is such a snooty bitch, but, I kinda liked it when she told Kelly that she could say nothing to get a rise out of Heather because she is trash. Sometimes the truth hurts....

Really curious what Vicki said about Eddie that got Tamra unglued ( and screaming F U in Vicki's face in the previews). 

I got hungry watching them eating those Irish breakfasts for some reason ?

But, the scene after, pleather is pointy a judgy finger at Kelly telling her to 'knock it off'?

The funny part of 'snooty pleather' is her fake outrage and repressed look at anything sexual.

Her disgust at the way the milking machines worked was just a reflection of her stupid, immature projection of her fucked up, screwed up childish persona.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

But, the scene after, pleather is pointy a judgy finger at Kelly telling her to 'knock it off'?

The funny part of 'snooty pleather' is her fake outrage and repressed look at anything sexual.

Her disgust at the way the milking machines worked was just a reflection of her stupid, immature projection of her fucked up, screwed up childish persona.

Instead of taking the maids a milking they should have taken them to retrieve bull semen for the artificial insemination of the dairy cows.

Vicki would have stepped in bullshit, not cow poo, Heather could have been didactic and at the same time play the prude.  Take Kelly and Meghan they are invested in IVF technology. 

• Love 2

This show has been a showcase for bad behavior from the start.   Varying degrees from each cast member, some in my opinion which would be Vicki and Kelly are reprehensible.  Vicki imo, is far worse than Kelly in that a cancer scam is something I would never forgive or forget. It just crosses THE line.....period.

Vicki in this episode showed a shining example of her rabid narcissisim by ignoring her supposed friend. Kelly befriended Vicki and stayed with her even when it meant alienation from the others.   Don't get me wrong, she is a mess and troubled, but at least she had the guts to be a friend.

That said, the bottom line for me is NO ONE forced Kelly to drink.  She even thought they were trying to "ambush" her, so she cannot blame anyone but herself or "herselves".

I guess my other bottom line is that Vicki should of been fired after last season.  Obviously Bravo has no limits. Kelly should of been pulled off the show and offered some help.   But who am I kidding? Bravo is in the business of destroying these fools lives, who do not know better than to agree to be on this network in the first place.

I hope they are all happy when their kids grow up and follow in the Curtin girls footsteps.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, zulualpha said:

I'm not sure Kelly did drink the drinks.  She didn't seem drunk to me just hurt and tired.

Andy did a poll on WWHL asking if Shannon was trying to get Kelly drunk and it came back 70% yes people thought she was.  Shannon and Heather play dirty.  Shannon with pushing the alcohol and Heather using words like insane and psychotic break and filming Kelly at 2 am in the hallway with her cell phone.    I think Kelly felt attacked because she was being attacked.  

It looked like Kelly took a sip of the first drink, made a face and put it down.  I think she held a drink up for a toast but they didn't show her drinking.

I am not Team Kelly.  I find her crude and vulgar around the women and mean to her husband.  That said, while alcohol wasn't technically being poured down her throat, these women have accused her of being a drunk and having a problem.  If you believe that, why would you then encourage her to drink when she has specifically said she does not want to?  And after she has told Tamra in her apology that she's trying to change for the better?  Personally I could not.  The women who did are no better than Kelly herself.

• Love 12

I would fucking LOVE to be in the room when shan-nuts and pleather have the 'alcohol talk' with their daughters?

Those two closet drunks would be hounding their daughters 'not to drink like fish and not succumb to peer pressure'.

Yep, that would be golden.

Then pop on the DVD player and play THEIR greatest hits from the series?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Not a damn one of them. Feckin eejits. 

I feel like I don't even know myself anymore. I couldn't stand Megan last season, but I'd totally be hanging out with her on this trip. 

I love you!!  ;-)  

And, I agree--nothing quite like mashed potatoes made with Kerry Gold butter and Irish cream!  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

TWOP does recaps? I thought that site closed down? The vulture recap is great also - for once, I totally agree with every word written!  

http://www.vulture.com/2016/10/real-housewives-of-orange-county-recap-season-11-episode-16.html

This episode now makes me think that the farmer made the women wear those hazmat outfits in order to protect the cows! Don't want any of their toxicity getting into the milk - bringing life to the phrase: 'something in the milk ain't clean.'

In addition to fixing Vicki's nips, can Doc Dubrow graft a belly button for Tammy Sue?

Sorry, PT.  My burrito is still fucking with me.  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, lunastartron said:

I'm unsure what to term violent physical contact other than what it is. Legally, of course, the criteria for and definitions of "assault" and "battery" diverge by nuance between different jurisdictions. Colloquially? Yup, for all of the pearl-clutching and gasps in which these women engage about how KELLY is so out of control, bitch ain't the one who put her orange paws on one of the other pigs in the cast.  

So it's reciprocally permissible (relatively, in perspective) for Kelly to hit - I mean, "push" - Heather in retaliation for her comments in the van?

From the brief interlude that was aired, Kelly refused Shannon's exhortations to imbibe hard liquor no less than three times . . . And Shannon STILL went to a waiter in order to circumvent those refusals AND ordered a double. If this was a man trying to ingratiate himself with a woman in the interests of "just having a good time" AFTER she had expressly spelled it out not once, not twice, but more that she was just not that fucking into it, the notion that the onus would be on her to - well, I don't know what one is supposed to do exactly after singing "no" every which way to next Tuesday - somehow make her intentions CLEARER is disturbing.

I agree with you.  

Regarding assault, it doesn't matter if someone pushes you or punches you.  It's technically battery.  You lay your hands on someone without their consent, it's battery.  You tell someone that you're going to beat the shit out of them and then touch them, it's assault and battery.   So if Tamra pushed Kelly, at the least she committed battery.  And I certainly don't see a self defense argument here.  Now if these hos were holding Kelly down (which is technically battery) and actually pouring alcohol down her throat and Kelly pushed/shoved/punched them, there may be an argument for self defense.

Anyhow . . . add me to the short list of people who find it extremely disturbing that Kelly can repeatedly say NO, that she does not want to drink and not only does Shannon think it's okay to overrule her and order drinks for her but people on this board saying that Kelly doesn't have to drink them.  No, she doesn't but WTH?  Why even be put in that position?  No should mean no, period.  As someone else pointed out, what if Shannon had been a man who did this?  I feel that most people would be up in arms and completely offended.  It shouldn't matter whether a man or woman overruled what Kelly said, repeatedly.  It was shitty behavior.  And I say this as someone who does not care for Kelly and generally likes Shannon. 

For further thought, how would Shannon feel if someone did this to one of her daughters? 

In any event, with the exception of Meghan, the behavior exhibited by these women on this trip was disgusting.  Drunken idiocy, making fun of Irish accents to the faces of the people who are speaking, drunken screechfests in the hotel hallway.  Heather being two faced about how inappropriate it is for Kelly to wear a low cut shirt while playing croquet but it's perfectly okay for Vicki to flash her girls at Terry in public,, at Heather's insistence.  Shannon being on Naked Wasted duty.  Tamra being Tamra.  I'm glad that Meghan at least got enjoyment out of the trip, as well as her purpose for it.  I feel sorry for Dublin.

Edited by psychoticstate
because "they" and "there" are not the same
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

The TWOP recap is better than usual this week.  It made me laugh out loud a couple of times.  It might be the best thing about this episode.

What?

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Instead of taking the maids a milking they should have taken them to retrieve bull semen for the artificial insemination of the dairy cows.

That's what I thought was going to happen, judging by the teasers for this season. I could have sworn I saw one of the gals up to her elbow behind a cow, screaming.

Oh yeah, cut out those stupid "Hrup!" dry-heaving sounds, Vicki. It's as tedious as when you pretend to make the sign of the cross whenever you are startled.

• Love 4