Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E16: Bringing Up Old Ghosts

• Start Topic

An Ireland trip continues with the ladies taking separate adventures. Meghan tries to locate distant relatives with Kelly, while the others visit a milk farm. Later, Kelly tries to make amends with Tamra, but ire rises, leaving the group in disarray.

I loved the scenes of Ireland. These women were really stereotypical of the term ugly American's though. 

I believe Shannon was trying to get Kelly drunk to make a scene. She is a shit stirrer. Good for Kelly figuring that out. I think the end scene was Kelly just finally having enough and lashing out on everyone and it was ugly. 

• Love 13

Wow.

Well, Vicki has no problem whipping out her tits. Terry's face on the phone. lmao

Just when I'm about to have some sympathy for Kelly, she speaks. 

Kelly said she didn't want to drink Shannon. That should have been the end of that.

"I feel bad for her kid." Heather....be quiet. 

I hate everyone on this show. 

• Love 21

Ambush.  Total ambush.  I found the editing wonky, like, where is this coming from?  Heather carrying a flask.  With Fireball?  Really? Heather?

So not buying that.

Poor Terry.  On a positive note at least it was her boobs and not her vaginas she flashed at him.

• Love 15

DJ, I'd like to dedicate a song to my TV friends Shannon, Tamra, Heather, Meghan, Vicki, and especially Kelly. Can you play Mary J Blige's "No More Drama"? I love KISS-FM!

What did I just watch? 

- 5 minutes of beautiful scenery

- 7 minutes of Kelly saying "I didn't do anything" over breakfast to Meghan

- 7 minutes of Tamra and Vicki predictably freaking out over animals

- 4 minutes of Vicki predictably draping herself over the nearest man

- 7 minutes of Heather and Shannon trying to get Kelly to drink (seriously, what WAS up with that? Messed up, and I usually like Shannon)

- 14 minutes of screeching and low-light smartphone shakycam

- Plus, a Fireball cameo

• Love 11

Can we get Vicki on an international sex offender registry already? And her shrill newborn baby/Starman act can leave the room as well. 'What is cow crap? What is a boot?' STFU.

Meghan's ancestors = multiple murderers? Yeah, it fits.

Tamra's a piece of freaking work. Sure, as a Christian you should forgive but why bother when you can send antagonizing selfies instead?! I mean, Kelly's a freak but she basically gives you a plot line other than lifting weights with your spiritual guru so stop with the drama.

• Love 20

Hopefully Kelly ,who needs to be gone from this show ,will also be Vicki's backdoor ticket off the show.

Do you think Vicki has figured out that Bravo put Kelly on the show to take her down as well and that is why she has gone silent defending her?

• Love 4

If this was an ambush I don't care.  Kelly is a nasty, horrible person and she deserves it.  Heather and Shannon don't usually act like this so they must really not like Kelly AT ALL and I don't blame them.  

• Love 20

It's obvious this is all staged.  No one goes on vacation anywhere and milks cows.  And Heather does not carry a flask of anything.

Ho hum.  You don't even need any of that for the crazy ass that is Kelly to poke her head out.

Vicki doesn't want them coming after her.   I guess like she did to every other cast member other than Shannon, Heather, or Tamra?  Also, stop fucking groping men.  Why do females get a pass for groping unwilling men?   I really wanted a cow to kick her.   Sorry Bravo, I'm not buying zany Vicki who gets her sleeve caught in the trunk or can't ride a bike, and the aforementioned groping is assault.  She's a tired old tuna that needs to be cut off the line.

Im almost sorry for Kelly, but she started with the aggressive shit.  Too bad she started it with a pack of jackals.  She's a jackass and she's getting her ass humiliated on TV.  

• Love 19

Ugh Vicki..riding a bike is not that hard!

The ladies were embarrassing as fuck at the farm. I get crazy and have fun all the time but jeez enough with the screaming about nothing.

Im oddly half liking Megan. It's a weird feeling lol. I feel bad for her a bit actually.

I did not like Shannon forcing Kelly to drink. Gave me a bad feeling and I'm really not liking her as much anymore.

Holy fuck the ending. How old are these women lol.

What were they saying about Eddie? I'm confused a bit.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 4

Shannon forcing drinks on Kelly was way out of line but just because she ordered her a drink doesn't mean Kelly has to drink it. She can order something else and drink that. 

Not only was Tamra texting that photo to Kelly super Christian of her, it was also super middle school of her. 

That picnic in the garden looked lovely. 

I could feel the secondhand embarrassment watching Meghan and Kelly asking random strangers their last name. Guess she's just trying to live up to her nickname of Meghan PI.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

I think Megan was more likable because she was only on the screen for about 5 minutes.  Plus, look at the motley crew she was competing with.

Even Motley Crüe might have fared better than this motley crew.

• Love 7

So we had #nakedwasted part 2...but unlike gretchen...kelly is a mean drunk.

We also had #scaryisland part 2...oddly...thr name kelly is more and more being associated with crazy.

If you want kelly off the show...ignore her and freeze her out of events.  Its what finally got Brandi fired on rhobh

• Love 8

Vickie lied about her boyfriend having cancer last year. And she lied probably from the beginning. And I think she had many motives, one of them was to try and make money off of that snake oil they were peddling. That is pretty awful, low, and speaks to what a gutter person she is. But oh my Gd is Tamra heinous. Tamra is a sadist. She really enjoys inflicting pain on people, specifically women, more specifically, pretty women. She is frightening. A really scary creature that in another place and time, perhaps without a tv show, would find herself in the news for committing horrible crimes. She gets a look on her face, in her eyes that she just cannot hide when she's in the middle of the vortex, that I find chilling. And Heather is kind of in that realm, though not nearly as awful, as dark. But she's there too. Her true character was revealed in her face in the eerie light in the dark bus, ugly and twisted. I was shocked. She was grinning in the back seat while accusing Kelly of a psychotic break, just awful. 

Two things can be true at once: Kelly can be dumb and unstable, AND Tamra and Heather can be evil and full of malice and hatred. Yuck. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 22

Yeah, these women are all awful examples of travelling Americans.   I find it so sad that these bitches  ( and those on the other housewives shows ) have no appreciation of being able to travel to such wonderful places on someone else's dime, plus get paid to go.  They never marvel at the scenery, or appreciate the history.  I guess they are all too stupid and spoiled to understand that there is so much more to the universe than their insulated, Louis Vuitton, alcohol fueled world.  

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, BogoGog24 said:

Shannon forcing drinks on Kelly was way out of line but just because she ordered her a drink doesn't mean Kelly has to drink it. She can order something else and drink that. 

Not only was Tamra texting that photo to Kelly super Christian of her, it was also super middle school of her. 

That picnic in the garden looked lovely. 

I could feel the secondhand embarrassment watching Meghan and Kelly asking random strangers their last name. Guess she's just trying to live up to her nickname of Meghan PI.

Wouldn't it have more sense to go to the pub and ask if any O'tooles come in?  Do you have to do it just like the Genie-ilogist says?

i find Megan boring and pointless.   Since more Irish people ended up in the US than in present day Ireland, she's more likely to find cousins or whatever for the baby I don't care to hear about anymore to bond with at home.  Preferably not being filmed.  Just an annoying, weird person.  Oh well, she's not Kelly.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

So we had #nakedwasted part 2...but unlike gretchen...kelly is a mean drunk.

We also had #scaryisland part 2...oddly...thr name kelly is more and more being associated with crazy.

If you want kelly off the show...ignore her and freeze her out of events.  Its what finally got Brandi fired on rhobh

Wow - good call!  I almost had forgotten about that!  

Kelly (take your pick of which one - NY or  OC) certainly does manage to go off the rails.

I wonder what Vicki does next week that's gonna be so horrible.  Tamra is saying FU right to her face and Shannon once again says she's never gonna talk to Vicki again.  That's too bad because I like Shannon and Vicki as friends.  I enjoyed them being friendly with each other these past two episodes.  They always laugh and look like they're really having fun together.  Same with Vicki and Tamra.  Oh well, we shall see.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, annewithaneee said:

Holy shit, this is like Crazy Island with one Kelly Bensimon and a field of Bethennys. I'm a little speechless. I guess it's good to see fights that feel very real, with chunks of it happening without camera crews present.

I guess it's fairly typical addict behavior, but it's frustrating for Kelly to completely victimize herself. It does seem like the women were either carelessly or intentionally pushing unwanted alcohol on Kelly, but she can't quite get to the conclusion of "because everyone knows that when I get drunk, I'll turn into an absolute monster, because I have a serious fucking problem". 

That said, I feel like I'm in a can't-lose as a viewer. I'm still finding it basically impossible to feel sorry for vile, racist, camera-mugging Kelly so watching her go through it doesn't exactly break my heart. Also, it looks like it's exposing Heather for the gleefully condescending gas-lighter that she is. Though I doubt anyone will ever satisfyingly call her on her bullshit. Calling someone on having a "psychotic break", with a shit-eating grin, not once but twice while being filmed and in the heat of that person's crisis is really peak asshole behavior. 

Agree! Had same feelings and wrote them simultaneously! Scary Island indeed!

Weird episode tonight, disturbingly weird! Not 1 of these HWs, save Meghan, came out looking good, not 1. That said, IMO, Kelly really needs to get off of this show, she has some serious problems that need to be taken care of off camera/TV before she really does hurt someone physically.

• Love 15
39 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Ambush.  Total ambush.  I found the editing wonky, like, where is this coming from?  Heather carrying a flask.  With Fireball?  Really? Heather?

So not buying that.

Poor Terry.  On a positive note at least it was her boobs and not her vaginas she flashed at him.

Heather brought the drink she thought Kelly would drink. She was following the plan. Stupid, transparent Heather. No wonder she can't find acting gigs. A good actress doesn't SHOW the acting!

• Love 13

When "naked wasted" happened I actually stopped watching this show for some time. I thought it was downright disgusting to intentionally get someone drunk enough to put them in a vulnerable position. And now we have this. I am absolutely no fan of Kelly. But seeing Heather hand her drinks at the 'picnic' when she was clearly saying no and to see Shannon  doing the same thing says a lot about them. They know that Kelly is a mess. And they handle it by trying to get her drunk so she can once again go off the rails?

Sick.  

Edited by nichelle
  • Love 19
10 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Creepy is a good word for this episode. It was creepy and a little dangerous. Like someone was gonna snap at any moment. It felt like Scary Island, but without the kindness from Sonja. Not one person showed any kindness.  Sonja recognized the unstableness and sickness of their Kelly (bensimon) and tried to diffuse, and everyone put their hatred aside and recognized an unstable person with a problem, these ugly bitches egged on, tried to get their loon drunk, tried to push her as hard as they could, tried like hell to get her to snap. what decent human beings DO that?? Just a coven of ugly, twisted witches. 

And Vickie recognized it immediately for what it was, Naked Wasted II. I feel gross.

I completely agree. Plus, Bethenny was on edge for legitimate reasons - dad just died, Jill Zarin at her worst, pregnancy complications - and had a lot more justification for her blowout with her Kelly. I always thought their cease fire was actually very endearing. It's one of the reasons NY is better imo. Judging on the Housewives bell curve, there's usually some recognition that their costars are actual people. This was a really bad look for everyone. 

ETA: Ha, we just simultaneously quoted and responded to each other to agree! We're sharing a brain tonight I guess.

Edited by annewithaneee
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Sai said:

I wonder what Vicki does next week that's gonna be so horrible.  Tamra is saying FU right to her face and Shannon once again says she's never gonna talk to Vicki again.  That's too bad because I like Shannon and Vicki as friends.  I enjoyed them being friendly with each other these past two episodes.  They always laugh and look like they're really having fun together.  Same with Vicki and Tamra.  Oh well, we shall see.

Guesswork here because these crazies are as unstable as fuck but I'm thinking Vicki downloaded Tamra-related trash talk to Kelly prior to going to the pub to download Kelly-related trash talk to Tamra then Kelly regurgitated said Tamra trash talk (which was Eddie-related) on the bus when she was trying to "win" the argument.

I've been watching Bravo too damn long. 

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know if it was an ambush, although it certainly appeared to be that way, but, on the other hand, Kelly is a grown adult, and if she did not want to drink any alcohol, she did not have to (I don't know if she actually DID drink any of the tequila drinks brought to the table).  She could have just let the drink sit there, or just clearly stated "I AM NOT DRINKING TONIGHT".

I agree totally! Toast with water, you dumb ape....however....I would find it disconcerting if I'm at dinner in a foreign country and I realize that everyone at the dinner table, that I'm traveling with, is looking to get me drunk in the hopes that I go off the rails. It's a little scary to suddenly realize that you are surrounded by enemies that want you to come to harm, and you're so far from home. I'm not defending Kelly's actions or her at all, I just feel for anyone that is in that predicament. One against all, all against one. Distasteful....

• Love 19