Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: The Importance Of Being Family

• Start Topic

Teresa tries to stay strong as she bids adieu to her husband, who begins a prison sentence. Meanwhile, Siggy visits the Holocaust Memorial and reflects on her father's experiences, and a possible ray of hope shines on Jacqueline and Teresa's friendship.

Melissa wearing that Envy cap was a nice way to promote her biz AND give Joe a sympathetic send-off at the same time. I guess she had to do something, as her "social media director" is clueless.

Now that Jacqueline's now on the outs with the two OGs, I hope this doesn't mean more on-camera time with the Wakiles. Richie reminded me of why I haven't missed him at all.

• Love 20

Jacqueline is as phony as a $3.00 bill.

When Siggy said they were going to the Holocaust Memorial I thought she meant the museum in Washington D C. Now that would be a place for her to take her kids. Surprised they did'nt go with their Hebrew school. Both of my kids did.

• Love 8

Wow.  A camera crew around on the last few days to film them before their father leaves for prison.  The Giudices' will do anything for money.  Sorry but I didn't shed a tear.  I feel bad for those girls but mom and dad put those children in the place they have had to deal with and what they will have to deal with for the next three years.  And really Mel, wearing an 'Envy' cap to say goodby to Joe?

Siggy's family visiting the Holocaust Memorial was the best scene in the episode.  Listening to Siggy's father tell his story was a grim reminder of what happened to the Jews during WWII.

• Love 22

Further, Siggy is getting more and more irritating. If she's SOOO focused on family, why can't she STFU and let her poor father continue what he was saying about getting eye surgery? No, she jumps in screaming and shouting about her own plastic surgery. I really liked Siggy, or maybe I like the idea of Siggy, in the first episode. But it's obvious that everything has to be about her. Good luck with that, Sigmunster, because you are rolling with some world class narcissists in this crew. She's decided that her SL is going to be the trials and tribulations of the old school Jewish overbearing mother. It's weak and it's fake. I welcome her reconnecting with her traditions and history, anything that gives the audience a break from the minutiae of these womens' self obsessions. But hammering the 'you'll always be my baaaaabies' theme...just don't do it. We're over it already. Find something else please Siggy. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, MsTree said:

Had to laugh when Joe said re: going to jail "some people become criminals and some people get better". Umm, hate to tell you buddy, you're already a criminal!!

I think he meant some people learn other criminal skills but couldn't articulate it. Which is true. Some inmates come out worse than they went in and others learn their lesson and are careful not to do anything that will earn them a return trip to prison. 

Kathy, Richie and Rosie are getting far too much screentime for people who aren't part of the main cast. They have no storyline except for gossiping about the Guiduices and Gorgas. Kathy must've been disappointed they filmed their scene in a bowling alley instead of her new house. It seems pretty obvious she and Richie built that house to compete with her cousins who don't even care. 

Most of Siggy's scenes are lather, rinse & repeat which is snooze-inducing. 

I thought it was sweet of JoeGo to offer to go over and spend the night if Tre was scared to be in the house without Joe. Although it's sad to think the Guiduice's legal problems have probably been the best thing for their relationship. I hope for the kids sake they don't have another falling out down the road.

Still don't care about Ashlee or her opinions.  

• Love 20
1 hour ago, MsTree said:

Had to laugh when Joe said re: going to jail "some people become criminals and some people get better". Umm, hate to tell you buddy, you're already a criminal!!

Maybe it's like his citizenship.

Andy: So Joe, you're not an American citizen.

Juicy: What are you talking about. I'm a citizen. I got my Green Card and everything.

MSTREE: Umm, hate to tell you buddy, you're already a criminal!!

Juicy: I'm not a criminal. I didn't do anything  wrong or illegal. I'm just going in for a felony because I didn't fill out my paperwork right.

Teresa and Juicy seem to have turned over a new leaf with Joe and Melissa, but I'm still pissed that Teresa and Juicy blamed Joe and Melissa for their prosecution rather than the fact that Teresa and Juicy aired their dirty shady lives to millions of people. If Teresa admits that people with the authority to begin an investigation saw the Giudices doing sketchy things on national tv, then the Giudices' prosecution and incarceration is solely their own fault and Teresa and Juicy need to reevaluate their choices and decisions. But if you blame the Gorgas, it's so easy to go "that bitch Melissa!" and not make any changes in your life.

They remind me of the unofficial motto in the Seinfeld writers' room: no learning, no hugging, no growing. The idea was that the characters are so awful that they are incapable of growth. You can't expect self absorbed assholes to become better people no matter what happens to them.

• Love 10

So not glad that Chris took Delores's advice and hung out with the Wakiles instead of going to Joe's going away party.  That was time well spent.  That  is if you like spending time with piggish Richie and equally piggish Rosie.  I cannot fathom why anyone would want to spend time with them. 

• Love 13

Is it just me, or is Siggy driving everyone else mad??? I just find that for a "relationship expert", homegirl seems a bit narcissistic and not at all self aware. For example, she keeps whining that her kids don't spend enough time with her (which, by the way, is fairly common for teenagers), but then her mother throws her under the bus  - apparently Siggy isn't spending enough time with her OWN mother. Lead by example, Siggy darling. 

She just has a way of making every situation about her. It's exhausting. Her parents walk in and mention that mom is considering getting her eyes done. So of course Siggy says, "Oh you're getting your eyes done? I've had my whole body done! I am the queen of plastic surgery!" Sheesh. How about asking your mom more about HER situation. "What led you to this decision, mom?" "Which doctor did you see?" "What will the recovery be like". But no, just like Vermont - she brings it all back to her. 

And then there's the way she poo-poos her kids' interests. Sure, I get where she's coming from about wanting her kids to take their family history more seriously and not just be all about social life and entertainment. It looked to me, actually, like they took their grandfather's story VERY seriously and definitely have respect for where they came from. But it's okay if they are into sports and Jason Derulo. Maybe instead of dismissing that stuff, you should try to talk to them about it so they feel like you are actually invested in THEIR lives. 

She's exhausting. 

How stupid was that poopy diaper segment at Jaq's? Who does that, outside of a baby shower? (And even then, that's pushing it, IMO.) Its' quite clear Jaq is co-opting her daughter's pregnancy to use as her own storyline. (And it gave Siggy a chance to wear her Paula Abdul frock in public, which should be a day we ALL strike from our memories.)

I will say, though, I enjoyed the scene with Ashley in the baby store, hearing that she wants to use a midwife and TRY to go natural. I 100% every woman's choice as to what kind of birth makes her feel more comfortable, but as someone who used midwives and sees birth as a more natural event than a medical procedure, that really resonated with me. Plus, I find it refreshing that Ashley is doing something totally different than what her mother would do. It makes me think she's become a bit of her own person. 

I'm really HIGHLY annoyed at Chris L for not going to Joe's goodbye party. Those two have been friends for a long time. He couldn't pop in for a minute? There were soooo many people there, I doubt he would have even needed to make eye contact with his wife's "bullies". 

Speaking of, I was a bit shocked at how big that party was. I mean, it's your life. If you want to have one last hurrah before being locked up, I guess I can't fault you for that. But it did seem a little bit tacky, to me, in light of the circumstances. I guess the kids really had a ball, but I was picturing more of an intimate night at home, with just a few loved ones. 

Anyhow, Chris got to go bowling instead. With the fucking Wakilies. Who I am soooo sick of seeing. Being demoted didn't phase Kathy none. She and her sister just glommed onto Jacqueline so they could still be filmed on the regular. Rosie even gets THs! And I am still subjected to Richie and his vile comments, about 4-somes with his wife and her sister. Gag. 

I'm really glad the Giudices didn't film the girls saying goodbye to Joe. The cupcake shop scene was sweet, and the final goodbye SHOULD have been kept off camera. But Milania at the window with her tissue KILLED me. Those poor girls. 

I do like seeing how close all of this has made the Gorgas and the Giudices. Some may feel it's phony. I don't. I think they may have forced it to start, but it feels natural now. And Gino threatening to murder Antonia's future husband with an axe if he messes with her was all sorts of hilarious and terrifying at once. Good Lord. Don't leave that kid and Milania alone anywhere. 

• Love 18

Sweet little Audriana was a standout in that last scene - as she was stroking and comforting Milania - telling her not to cry - or she will cry.

And their parents allowed it all to be filmed for the masses to view as entertainment. Never mind the emotional well-being of their kids when Teresa needs to pay for the tacky mansion and brand new SUV. I don't know why anyone thinks these people are good parents.

• Love 11

I'm confused... I thought I saw Kathy Wakile at both the bowling party, and the Joe Guidice going away party?  Was it Robyn Levy, because she kind of looks like Kathy?

Normally the Guidice family scenes don't do much for me, but I did get a little choked up.  Juicy clearly adores his daughters and I'm sad they have to lose him for 4 yrs for the dumb crimes he pulled.  

• Love 4

Richie Wakile

Makes everything skeevy

My thoughts exactly!  Get this tool off my screen - why is he even there?  He is so obnoxious, Kathy, seriously, smh this is who you married?  I can't imagine what she liked about him.  Gag.  Hope her daughter meets someone just like him, that ought to be fun for everyone.  LOL

• Love 10

Sig, practice what you preach. Give your mom the love and attention she deserves. She's not going to be around forever. Then you'll be whining about how you regret the time you didn't spend with her. 

If Jac doesn't stop crying, I'm gonna be forced to drive up to NJ and punch her in the face. 

Chris Laurita- pussy whipped. 

Joe Gu- too little , too late. You should have thought about your precious daughters instead of thinking about how to defraud the govt and innocent people so you could show off all of your worldly riches. 

I can't believe it, but I like Joe Gorga this season. 

Melissa has no idea how to run a business. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, escape said:

Sweet little Audriana was a standout in that last scene - as she was stroking and comforting Milania - telling her not to cry - or she will cry.

IKR?  Love that sweet girl! 

• Love 5

I really had to wince when Jac described the birth process about how the baby was going to rip/tear Ashley's lady bits...so immature and odd coming from a woman who has given birth before.  Please get her off my screen.  I changed the channel when Jac was doing the chocolate diaper thing, she reminds me of a 10 year old girl who knows the littlest bit about babies and where they come from.

Siggy, oy vey.  I thought they were going to a Holocaust museum but went to a memorial instead, although it was interesting to hear her father's experience about being a child during the Nazi occupation.  (I know a few survivors of camps and to hear them speak makes me wonder about their will to live on past the horrific experiences).  We are losing our eyewitnesses to an unbelievable time in history and their experiences do need to be told and retold for future generations.  With that said, Siggy needs her own story line and she needs to deal with the fact that her teenage kids won't want to spend their every waking moment with her.  Does anyone else turn the volume down when she is on?

Melissa and her store manager, hmmm.  First he is unhappy because the sales person posts on instagram then he is delighted when he finds out it was a directive from Melissa.  Seriously, if this guy is the social media guru in the store then Melissa should have told him of her plans with social media, smells like production at work to make someone look bad.

Rosie has a girlfriend, good for her! I hope this one is not a fame whore and is genuine about the relationship. 

Joe was enjoying his going away party but reality comes up quick, that good bye scene was sad, I had to remind myself that he really is a criminal who did not think of his kids every time he stole money.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I really had to wince when Jac described the birth process about how the baby was going to rip/tear Ashley's lady bits...so immature and odd coming from a woman who has given birth before.

That birth-fear crap really drives me insane. Not every woman tears. Yes, with your first you're more likely to. But even if you do, it could be a very minor tear. No need for this "all the way to your asshole!" bit. I hope Ashley's midwives start teaching her how to massage the perenium with oils to help loosen it up. Avoiding a tear IS possible. 

• Love 5

Wow.  A camera crew around on the last few days to film them before their father leaves for prison.  The Giudices' will do anything for money.

I can't get my head around why this is remotely weird or bad within the context of this show, or why they are singled out for doing such a minor thing. Aside from it kind of being part of their contracted job (which in turn, I assume, helps them pay off their crazy bills), it really was--what?--maybe 15 minutes of innocuous footage max over the course of a few days? They don't film 24/7, and we all already knew he was leaving; it would be strange, IMO, to not show some kind of sendoff.  

And really Mel, wearing an 'Envy' cap to say goodby to Joe?

Again, I wonder what's the big deal. It was probably cold out and it was early in the morning (I think?)--who the hell cares what hat she has on her head? I doubt even Joe or Teresa did. 

• Love 16

Jaq trying to instill fear into Ashley about childbirth is so typical of her. She wants to be worshipped for having a kid- uh, hello?! I want to hug the above person that said they might have to drive to NJ to punch Jaq, haha! She makes me nauseous too, and Chris is a huge pussy. 

Siggy.....shut.....up.  Her Dad's story was interesting but Siggy's intended storyline of the Jewish mother just wanting her family around her is not believable. 

I fast forward most of Siggy and Dolores' scenes. 

Don't care if The Giudice /Gorga alliance is an act- the end result is family unity. Fake it til you make it!! Melissa's comment about wishing they had all been tight when Teresa left for prison tells me she is liking Teresa more as an ally than an enemy. Good for the kids, good for the whole family!! 

Kathy, Rosie, Richie: ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZzzz. (Snore)! 

I read all the current cast is returning and Kim D may also be added. Teresa was on WWHL awhile ago and said Kim D wanted to talk to her- wonder if she wanted to get a head start on next season??

Did I mention just how much I dislike Jaq, Chris and Ashley, and everything to do with them??!!!!!?

• Love 13

I can't get my head around why this is remotely weird or bad within the context of this show, or why they are singled out for doing such a minor thing. Aside from it kind of being part of their contracted job (which in turn, I assume, helps them pay off their crazy bills), it really was--what?--maybe 15 minutes of innocuous footage max over the course of a few days? They don't film 24/7, and we all already knew he was leaving; it would be strange, IMO, to not show some kind of sendoff.  

The cameras were not there for 15 minutes. They film for hours each day, then cut it down to 15 minutes for the show. And they are filming real trauma felt by real children, not fake trauma for a TV show. These kids were watching their dad go to prison, and now it is broadcast for the WHOLE world to see and be entertained by. At best, its warped and exploited. At worst, it really is a form of child abuse.

Remember when Princess Diana died? they didn't film her kids during the funeral because that's tacky and inappropriate. These days, nothing is off limits, and its really sad. I wonder if they will be filming when Gia gets her first DUI.

And they only have crazy bills because Teresa is materialistic and greedy.

• Love 6

Aww, I know...poor put-upon, bullied, breadwinner Joe having nothing to do with all of those extravagances and expenses. 

The cameras were not there for 15 minutes. They film for hours each day, then cut it down to 15 minutes for the show. And they are filming real trauma felt by real children, not fake trauma for a TV show. These kids were watching their dad go to prison, and now it is broadcast for the WHOLE world to see and be entertained by. At best, its warped and exploited. At worst, it really is a form of child abuse.

I clearly never said the crew was there for only 15 minutes. What we saw amounted to a very small slice of daily life. Even filming for hours is still not filming nonstop. I am fully aware that the kids are upset, and I would not do it if they were my daughters, but in the context of the show, it didn't seem like it was that terrible--IMO, we've seen many more-questionable instances of kids being recorded for this show. So, agree to disagree because this very "bitch eating crackers," in my opinion. Nothing shown seemed, to me, inappropriately intimate or representative of trauma, much less "abuse" (and, again, before the attacks come, I would not film my kids for a show like this at all, so whatever). Just saying that in the grand scheme of this show, this footage appeared to be no big deal--those girls, to me, seem like pretty together little kids, actually.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 16

So not glad that Chris took Delores's advice and hung out with the Wakiles instead of going to Joe's going away party. 

Especially since events are very important to this group. If you didn't attend Audriana's first birthday party, watch out - Teresa will be bringing this up at the next argument, no matter how many years after the fact. Besides, Chris and Melissa have been married how many years now? I'm sure Chris has a pretty good idea by now on how to handle his wife.

That party DID look fun and I doubt people would have landed on him about Jacqueline. 

• Love 4

I think the Guidice girls are very at home with the cameras. If they were not, they'd certainly tell their parents, who would give them the option of not filming. The second-oldest girl, whose name escapes me at the moment, was at first very uncomfortable and therefore was rarely seen on screen because her parents gave her the out. They also have some sweet memories on film now, even if it was for a sucky reason.

• Love 9

I laughed out loud when Chris began talking about Joe at the bowling alley and 1) Jaq  got up and hucked the bowling ball like she wished it was Tre's head then 2) sat down and was physically draped over Chris as he was saying he had to have his wife's back. They can talk and bowl and smile all they want but Jaq is one infantile insecure overgrown sullen angry tween. 

Televising Chocolate diapers and doll butt crack and bragging about childbirth ripping you to your ***hole is truly strange and speaks volumes about her too.  Not sure what but it's not something flattering. It is base and exhibitionist. 

Feel badly for the Guidice kids.  If Bravo is filming their pain then the renumeration should include therapy, not just dollars. As they panned away from the house with all the exterior lights I thought man, the light bill alone she is gonna have to deal with! 

Richie can sit next to Jaq. He's so gross. Good to know that a four way with his wife and her sister etc is the level he needs to be satisfied. Get some testosterone shots instead of fantasizing about family members. EWWWW. I mean he mentioned it twice right ? Ew. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

Remember when Princess Diana died? they didn't film her kids during the funeral because that's tacky and inappropriate. These days, nothing is off limits, and its really sad. I wonder if they will be filming when Gia gets her first DUI.

Child abuse?  Cripes, now I've heard it all.  Gimme a break.  That's really stretching.

• Love 10

Theresa: Gabriella, do you want to say a prayer for daddy, too?     Gabriella: Nope.

Love her.  I'm wondering how long into her adulthood she'll wait before changing her name. 

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 20

Siggy and Delores bore me so I FF.

I felt so bad for the girls when Joe left. But you know what, even after they got caught, they probably (at least Tre for sure) would not have had to serve at all and Joe's sentence would be much less if they had cooperated with the court when inventorying their assets. That's all they needed to do was to give an honest accounting of their home, cars, bank accounts, etc. But they defied the judge's order and tried to get away with not accounting for many of their possessions. At that point the judge had enough and put the hammer down. I know they are full of excuses about how it was the accountants fault, yadda yadda, but bottom line if a judge orders you to do something, you better damn well do it. Was it really worth it hide assets? I think it was a car or something, they didn't list it as an asset. So Tre gets a year instead of house arrest and Joe goes to the prison for almost 4 years. No car or piano, or china is worth that. They are just massive idiots. 

Tre and Mel's trainwreck of a boutique with the twink manager, Cyndi Lauper wanna be co-owner and stock that only goes to size 4, are the  are the only things I enjoy. Jacq and the poopy diaper thing was so stupid, I left the room. She better make up with Tre quick or she is going be off the show faster than a blink of an eye. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

To me the only ones worth watching right now are the Gorgas and Guidices.  Maybe it's all an act, but their improved relationship seems genuine to me and it's nice to see.

Siggy can shut up and stop screeching any time. She wears me out just watching her.

If I never see Asslee on my screen again, I will be a happy camper.

Richard Wakile again proved why no one can stand him.  But I did LOL at the boring Losers Lane scene with the Wakiles, Rosie and Lauritas, especially contrasted with the Guidice party, which looked like so much fun.  In every Wakile scene, their desperateness shows.

And Rosie never said Goodbye to Joe Guidice - and they replayed the book signing scene - I still believe that whatever went down between Kathy, Rosie, Ritchie and Teresa was big, because Joe does not usually play into the drama, yet he really did cut Rosie off at the book signing.  

And why, if it is ok for Chris Laurita to "take a stand" and "stand by his wife" by not going to the party, then why is it not ok for Joe Giudice to stand by his wife and freeze out Rosie?  She's not his cousin.  The Wakiles act all offended and hurt - BS.  They are reaping what they sowed.  Didn't have any problems going after Teresa in past seasons, did they?  Where was "family" then?

It can't be mentioned enough. : )

When I think about Rosie and Joe at the book signing, a few things come to mind.  First, lights, cameras, Wakiles!  From things Tre has said and just a general sense makes it feel like they are all about the public scene.  They are really thirsty for airtime.  Rosie enjoys spending time with Joe Giu - fine.  But she also liked getting the positive attention from her appearances  with him.  And Kathy's desperation is flying off of her like perspiration drops in a cartoon.  Second, and most importantly, Joe Giu is not about public displays of emotion,  especially when sober.  He is not one to process his emotions and is clearly uncomfortable when put in such situations in public.  So they can say Joe blew off Rosie at the bookstore, but, knowing him,  what did they expect?  Was Joe going to have a heart-to-heart with Rosie, break down in tears and tell her how much he loves her? 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I want to hug the above person that said they might have to drive to NJ to punch Jaq, haha! She makes me nauseous too, and Chris is a huge pussy. 

That was me and I'll take that hug! Glad to know I'm not the only one that has violent thoughts when it comes to Jac! She really is a child and that ponytail she is constantly sporting this season makes her look even more childish.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I agree. It doesn't seem like they got much more than what the paparazzi got. 

1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

Theresa: Gabriella, do you want to say a prayer for daddy, too?     Gabriella: Nope.

Love her.  I'm wondering how long into her adult she'll wait before changing her name. 

I think Garbiella loves Joe. A lot. I just think she is very shy on camera. The other girls are a lot less awkward and don't mind, but I think she would have felt embarrassed saying something intimate, like a prayer for her incarcerated father, while millions are watching. I'm glad Tre just dropped it. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 15

I Tivo the show just to be able to fast forward past the crap I don't care to see. Any time I spotted Jaqi and the Wailers ( the wannabe Wakiles, Jaq's enablers: D & S, or her knocked up spawn) I fast forwarded. Don't care what they have to say, don't care what happens. Get off my screen!

Siggy for god sake shut up! Every damn time you are on camera your mouth is flapping trying to educate us. I was so tired of her preaching that at the memorial I tuned out what her father had to say and got a snack.

I didn't mind them filming for Joe's "going Away" and don't care that they got paid for it. Hopefully it goes from Bravo to someone they defrauded or the Government.  I liked seeing him interact with his daughters, gotta make those memories. Gia seems over the show and cameras.

Liked what Joe said while putting up the trampoline. Any one of them could be gone at any minute and they do need to rely and lean on siblings and family. The family split and their coming together are when lessons are learned by actions and experience. No one is a better teacher for that lesson than their father and aunt. I was glad to see Theresa reaching out to connect with Melissa when taking Joe to prison. Hope it continues. and that Theresa is there for Mel when she needs her.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Wow.  A camera crew around on the last few days to film them before their father leaves for prison.  The Giudices' will do anything for money.  Sorry but I didn't shed a tear.  I feel bad for those girls but mom and dad put those children in the place they have had to deal with and what they will have to deal with for the next three years.  And really Mel, wearing an 'Envy' cap to say goodby to Joe?

Siggy's family visiting the Holocaust Memorial was the best scene in the episode.  Listening to Siggy's father tell his story was a grim reminder of what happened to the Jews during WWII.

I was in tears for them. Yes, Tre and Joe caused their distress but that doesn't mean I can't feel immense sympathy for them just because their parents are selfish assholes. I feel they are even more deserving of sympathy and tears  because their own parents did this too them.

• Love 7

Sigmonster (kudos to the one who thought of that)... It looked like her sister has heard it all before, over and over, and become an uninterested bystander watching  the "All about me" Siggy train wreck.

Edited by Giselle
Self edited. Comment belongs in political forum.
  • Love 2

I cut Melissa a break on the hat -- yes, as soon as I saw it, I too thought "really?"  But then I looked at the rest of her -- she looked like she just rolled out of bed.  And she probably did -- maybe Tre called her brother all upset and asked them to come and they weren't expecting it.  Because I think if Melissa had planned to film that morning she would have had at a nice smart jacket/jeans combination and her hair and makeup done.  

I also have come to believe that the mouth breathing assistant of hers is some Bravo exec's spawn.  No excuse for him being on our screen (or in her store), otherwise.  

Jac should have sent Chris to the party.  Chris and Joe never had a problem, and Joe never appeared to hold Jac's past blowups with Tre against Chris.  What is the harm in running by the party and shaking the man's hand?  Because Dolores told you not to?  (Chris honestly didn't seem to have a problem with going to the party, and Jac outright stated that she had no problem with Chris going to the party and then Dolores said not to, and he caved.  It was like she was passing along his marching orders from production or something, how quick he turned around.)

Edited by kassa
Because Siggy and Dolores are not the same person
  • Love 10