Type keyword(s) to search

Donald John Trump: 2016 President-Elect

11 minutes ago, ari333 said:

There are some people in my life who are Republican and that's that. PERIOD> It doesn't matter who the candidate is or how foul he is. **Sigh**

The Ted Cruz staff woman on CNN last night.  Yes, Trump accused her candidate's  father of being implicated in the assasination of JFK, yes Trump compared Ted Cruz's wife's looks unfavorably to Melania, yes Trump stuck him with the moniker " Lying Ted" , but she's still going to vote for him.

Edited by caracas1914
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Last night on one of the MSNBC shows, someone told the story of Kellyanne Conway asking Donald what would make him happy.  He told her he just wanted to fly around the country giving rallies.  He just expects everyone to come to him, to cheer for him, to listen to him spew hate, while he does nothing but feed off their attention like some creepy, perverted vampire.  He's so pathetic.

Yeah - that goes along with what I've always said.  Trump is like the High school guy who runs for student council.   But he doesn't actually want to do that job.   what he really wants is to be homecoming king - riding on a float, waving to people, pretty girl by his side, everyone cheering.  

Edited by backformore
  • Love 11

Ha.  Trump is speaking now.  Every single thing he says is a lie.  His every comment is a lie.  Everything.
He said of Donna Brazille: Illegally.  Illegally.  She gets the questions to the debate.  She then takes those questions and takes them to Crooked Hillary Clinton.  Now..  Does Crooked Hillary report it?  Does she say 'I shouldn't have these questions, or these answers?'  Cuz, I think they gave her the answers also."
Um... now... WHAT??  "The answers?"  The answers to a debate question?  Donna Brazille cheated and gave Hillary Clinton "the answers."  Ok. 
That right there is just a liar saying words to morons.  He could make animal sounds to those mouthbreathers and would not matter. 

• Love 19

What I hope is that exit polling tomorrow shows that most people didn't vote for Trump because they think he's a buffoon and a laughingstock.  Not that he's racist (he won't care, that's a badge of honor for him apparently).  But a complete lack of respect?  He wouldn't be able to handle that.

The greatest revenge would be that any future mention of him is as a national joke.  Or NO mention of him.  I wonder which would bug him more.

Edited by backgroundnoise
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, backgroundnoise said:

What I hope is that exit polling tomorrow shows that most people didn't vote for Trump because they think he's a buffoon and a laughingstock.  Not that he's racist (he won't care, that's a badge of honor for him apparently).  But a complete lack of respect?  He wouldn't be able to handle that.

The greatest revenge would be that any future mention of him is as a national joke.  Or NO mention of him.  I wonder which would bug him more.

I VOTE FOR NO MENTION... CAPS INTENDED

• Love 13
2 hours ago, HumblePi said:

I'm sure your Republican lawyer is very smart and he's going to vote for Trump because of upcoming Supreme court justice nominations. But, a Supreme Court Justice must be approved by Congress. President Obama nominated Merrick Garland to fill the seat left by Antonin Scalia's death. Since Republicans control the Senate they refused to even hold a vote on his appointment. Donald Trump, if he's elected, will do a lot more than threaten to get rid of all the sitting Justices but he's gone even further by threatening to eliminated the EPA entirely, clean out all Democratic leaning FBI agents and build a new FBI force of all agents sympathetic to his cause of erasing minorities from Mexico, banning all Muslims from entering the US and vilifying all remaining US Muslim citizens.

Donald Trump would wield tremendous power over this country with the assistance of people like Chris Christie and Rudy Giuliani. I have even hear it said that as President, Donald Trump would seek to eliminate all future Presidential elections. Essentially he would systematically erase all pretense of a democratic society in favor of a dictatorship.

Being a lawyer does not guarantee intelligence. 

• Love 10

I knew the twitter thing would infuriate him.  Mocking him (especially any woman mocking him) is a sure way to set him off.  You know whichever way this turns out tomorrow, SNL will have his aides taking away his phone.

I'm guessing not much was getting done today until he saw for a fact that they were defending his honor on the twitter issue.  

They made an interesting movie about the dumpster fire that was the Palin VP candidacy -- you know whatever movie they make from this will be better.  

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

Ha.  Trump is speaking now.  Every single thing he says is a lie.  His every comment is a lie.  Everything.
He said of Donna Brazille: Illegally.  Illegally.  She gets the questions to the debate.  She then takes those questions and takes them to Crooked Hillary Clinton.  Now..  Does Crooked Hillary report it?  Does she say 'I shouldn't have these questions, or these answers?'  Cuz, I think they gave her the answers also."
Um... now... WHAT??  "The answers?"  The answers to a debate question?  Donna Brazille cheated and gave Hillary Clinton "the answers."  Ok. 
That right there is just a liar saying words to morons.  He could make animal sounds to those mouthbreathers and would not matter. 

He lies and lies. The media "reports" by summarizing the lies without fact-checking him.  That's why he keeps doing it.

That part about Brazile giving Hillary the questions and answers always cracks me up. Because you can see the dumb people like Trump not thinking knowing just the questions is bad enough. Because... this is a test, right? You have to get the right answers ahead of time to cheat!  He is such a dumb-ass.

I've often wondered about just taking his key words and throwing them out at random without sentences, just to see what the crowd would do. But thinking of him making animal noises at them is a lot funnier.

36 minutes ago, BW Manilowe said:

""Take what happened to me tonight as a classic example of dictator incitement of violence — against your own Republican brother with a stupid sign," he wrote. The post and his entire account were taken down soon afterward as some Trump supporters on social media called him a "Clinton thug," "Hillary shill" and "Trump assassin."

Get ready for Wednesday...

• Love 4

OK - when my kids were younger, and playing video games, here's what they did when their younger cousin came over.  They gave him a controller that wasn't hooked up to anything.  He sat between the two boys, and copied what they did, and thought he was "Playing 'Tendo"  (Nintendo)    That is what I picture Trump's aides doing to him.   Giving him a twitter account, letting him tweet away, and never telling him that the account doesn't really go anywhere.

Today I read that In Michigan, Trump casually dropped it into his speech that he had been declared "Man of the Year"  in Michigan 5 years ago.   Nobody could find any record of this, he pretty much made it up. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Last night on one of the MSNBC shows, someone told the story of Kellyanne Conway asking Donald what would make him happy.  He told her he just wanted to fly around the country giving rallies.  He just expects everyone to come to him, to cheer for him, to listen to him spew hate, while he does nothing but feed off their attention like some creepy, perverted vampire.  He's so pathetic.

This does not surprise me at all. Like one of the guests on Slate's Trumpcast said, "I don't think he's running for president, I think he's running for king." Trump has no idea what the job of a president is, he has no clue of the long hours, the tough decisions, the intricate policy details he'll need to know. He simply likes the idea of living in the White House and flying around on Air Force One.

The adoration he gets at his rallies? Well let's face it, it's the only adoration he gets from people who aren't paid to be nice to him. And I include his family in that. Because one thing this election is making abundantly clear is that anyone who knows Donald Trump at all cannot stand him. He obviously lives a very empty, superficial life, to still be so obsessed with appearances and his own image at the age of 70. It's a little sad, when you think about it, that no one in his life has ever cared enough to try and make him a better man. But what's sadder is that now the whole world has to wait on tenterhooks to hope this man, who is so sorely lacking in every positive human quality, is not elected as leader of the Western world.

• Love 17

I watched a couple seasons of Celebrity Apprentice.   I remember Trump asking some of the Celebs if they would vote for him, if he ran for president.  I think he was looking ahead, for celebrity endorsements.    (According to Penn Jillette, who said no, all the nay-sayers were left out when the segments were aired)  anyway -  the biggest Trump supporters I recall, the one that said he'd be a great president,  were Meatloaf and Gary Bussey.   Both of whom came across as batshit crazy with anger control problems and a tenuous grasp on reality.

When I think of "Trump supporters"  - those are the two I think of. Meatloaf and Gary Bussey.  Along with Ted Nugent,  They may be pretty representative of a larger group.

• Love 7
Just now, backformore said:

I watched a couple seasons of Celebrity Apprentice.   I remember Trump asking some of the Celebs if they would vote for him, if he ran for president.  I think he was looking ahead, for celebrity endorsements.    (According to Penn Jillette, who said no, all the nay-sayers were left out when the segments were aired)  anyway -  the biggest Trump supporters I recall, the one that said he'd be a great president,  were Meatloaf and Gary Bussey.   Both of whom came across as batshit crazy with anger control problems and a tenuous grasp on reality.

When I think of "Trump supporters"  - those are the two I think of. Meatloaf and Gary Bussey.  Along with Ted Nugent,  They may be pretty representative of a larger group.

Don't forget Chachi!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Pixel said:

It's not hard to believe. People gravitate toward what they are comfortable with, even if it's bad for them.  I have learned this after watching my friends almost without fail create the same marriages their parents had. If their parents got along well and home life was generally peaceful, they developed peaceful, mutually respectful marriages/relationships. If what they grew up with was fighting and volatility, that's what they subconsciously seeked out in a partnership. So it's not tough for me to believe at all that a woman who gravitates toward abusive relationships would double down on Trump for President.

Heard this once, never forgot it:

Because that's what feels like love.

• Love 2
On 11/6/2016 at 2:09 PM, HumblePi said:

He'll have to flip-flop on his opinion of Comey again! He first condemned him for not finding anything to prosecute, then he flipped and said the FBI was doing a great job by re-opening the investigation into 'crooked Hillary' and now what will he say?  I think he's toast, just like his skin color.

trump toast.jpg

Oh great - now I have to switch to eggs and bagels for breakfast.  I  may never eat toast again.

16 hours ago, backformore said:

WHAT?   all the interviews I've seen with her went like this:

"when will Trump release his tax returns?"

KAC:  Why aren't you asking when Hillary is going to release  all those emails she deleted?

"But we want to know about his tax returns"

KAC: Yes, I understand that, and I want to know why the corrupt media is more interested in tax returns than they are in the criminal wrong-doing of someone who deleted emails and lied.  You're part of the left-leaning media that doesn't care that the American people want to know what's in those emails.

They, and KAC especially, have made "emails"  the word to use to veer away from any real issue.

Thanksgiving at the Conway House - 

Aunt Martha: Kellyanne, is this gravy homemade?

Kellyanne: Emails

Uncle Albert: Do you have any moe butter?

Kellyanne: Emails.

Little Joey: Where is the bathroom?

Kellyane: Emails, emails, emails

5 hours ago, Shannon L. said:

I still can't believe that his candidacy is a thing.  I have a FB friend who was in two marriages with guys who abused her.  One was physically abusing her and having an affair, the other was very threatening and in the end didn't simply leave her, he stole some expensive things she paid for with her own hard earned money and sold them so he could keep the money.  And this woman is a die-hard Trump fan!  I don't understand the women who are voting for this man.

Well, if there is one thing you can count on with this friend - She always makes bad choices.

3 hours ago, Padma said:

I wonder if he will keep giving rallies (i.e. "talks") and charge his followers for attending?  They would pay and 10,000 people at $10, $20, (maybe $100 with the chance to meet him), would add up to some nice cash and salve his ego (and make trouble for Clinton and "the establishment") all at once!

I would laugh to see the reaction when they realized their hero was charging them now for listening to him.  (Hey! Still a bargain compared to $30,000 for Trump U!)

Let's see, Trump has a habit of complaining about someone else doing something, then he ends up doing it himself. For example, Trump complained when Romney (?) did not want to release his tax returns, and Trump doesn't release his own. Trump has complained that the Clintons get paid for giving speeches, therefore, I predict you are correct, Trump will start charging for giving speeches after the election is over.

• Love 9

How pathetic do you have to be to be so in love with yourself that you wax poetic about a Halloween mask in your own image?

Can you imagine?  Since he thinks he's one of the Caesars, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch that he would put his face on our coinage.  "In Drumpf We Trust"

Oh, the horror!

Trump mask.jpeg

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, needschocolate said:

Thanksgiving at the Conway House - 

Aunt Martha: Kellyanne, is this gravy homemade?

Kellyanne: Emails

Uncle Albert: Do you have any moe butter?

Kellyanne: Emails.

Little Joey: Where is the bathroom?

Kellyane: Emails, emails, emails

SNL's skit Saturday has a CNN reporter interviewing both Trump and Hillary.  The reporter asked her about her mails.  Trump kissed a an FBI agent on the mouth and the reporter asked Hillary about her emails.  Trump kissed a KKK member on the mouth and the reporter asked Hillary about her emails.  Trump kissed Putin on the mouth and the reporter asked Hillary about her emails.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Ugh. He's so gross.

Holy crap, that's awful! But it's a good link to post on Donald's twitter and all his surrogates just to illustrate how Ted Nugent is another example of how low-down his supporters are.

• Love 1

So Chris Matthews is doing Hardball in Philly right now. They are showing a speech Trump is giving in Scranton, and as soon as they cut to him, the first words out his mouth are about Hillary and her e-mails (but remember, KellyAnne says that those are not "main message of their campaign." He's also saying that he's going to win PA, when Chris and his panel just said that there was no way he was going to win PA. He's listing a  bunch of other states,  including MI, where he claims he's leading and will win - again, no way he will win MI even though he is now going there tonight.

He also just criticized the media - calling them "dishonest" and saying that the New York Times was going out of business anyway so whatever they say doesn't matter. He keeps going on about his campaign is the "greatest movement" and how it is a "a movement of common sense and a movement of competence." He says they are going to have a "great victory tomorrow." Movement of common sense and competence? How about a movement of insanity and ignorance? I just can't get over how unbalanced and how crazy this egomaniac is. I so want to see him lose tomorrow.

Chris Matthews just said he sounds like a guy who is just "throwing spaghetti at the wall hoping something will stick." In addition, he pretty much has to win FL to be elected (along with other key states) and Trump hasn't even mentioned FL. One of his panel members, the Governor of PA, says that Trump has no connection to reality.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

MulletorHater, I just wanted to tell you that Coral Caligula really tickles my funny bone. Is that your invention?

Coral Caligula.  May be the best one yet.

He's been called many funny things in this thread but some of them are skipping my mind as I do tend to want to erase anything Trump from my brain, even the funny stuff.  Anyone care to refresh my memory?  Before we say goodbye to him forever. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, HumblePi said:

I read the entire article and the most telling paragraph in the article was this one;

"But offline, Mr. Trump still privately muses about all the ways he will punish his enemies after Election Day, including a threat to fund a “super PAC” with vengeance as its core mission."

This actually sums up his mentally disordered personality in one sentence. He borders on psychopathy and how he ever got this far is a sad commentary on exactly how many people in this country have played into the darkness and evil in his personality. The second observation was what author Tony Schwartz has said from the very beginning. "he's a dark hole." And he is struggling to suppress his bottomless need for attention.

The core of the denial so many people seem to have with him surrounds this, I think. I mean even in our parents or grandparents day (depending on your age), if you think back to how people reacted to Richard Nixon, a universal sense that he was unsuitable only came when people learned how paranoid and revenge oriented he was. With Trump, because he's done so little to hide those tendencies, people already KNOW he's not only paranoid, not only revenge-obsessed for even minor things, but building that on a base of super-thin skin. 

But that doesn't burst the bubble of people who are either so mad they can't think straight, or so committed to getting their final Jesus-points on the scoreboard before the final buzzer (aka The Rapture). 

Really, if he wins, we're fucked. Even with the checks and balances in place on the system in general, the ability of the Executive Branch to unilaterally do all kind of things has grown SO much in the past 50 years or so that even if we rationalize that Trump could be impeached, or that even HE wouldn't start a war, that in the meantime all kinds of other horrible things could happen to people. 

• Love 8

A quick glance into the future, Thursday to be exact. I have seen Tony Schwartz on Hardball with Chris Matthews. I have followed Tony Schwartz on his Twitter for six months and have been interested to hear him talk on different networks about Donald Trump. This man wrote the book Art of the Deal and knows Donald Trump probably better than anyone. He's been speaking against Trump all these months. What he said to Chris Matthews made me stop and think for a minute. Chris Matthews asked him if it happens that Hillary Clinton is elected, does he think that Trump will concede? Tony Schwartz shook his head and said that he's positive that if the election results are even remotely close that Donald will never concede and that she has to win by a very large margin for him not to create a disturbance about it. He also said that Donald Trump is absolutely consumed by rage and his rallies have been his outlet for that rage. If he doesn't have the microphone and his rallies to release it, what will he do? His supporters share that rage. So, my next question is what do we expect will happen in that instance. I know that the NY police and National Guard will be on alert election day.

• Love 9

Francesca Chambers adds nothing to Hardball, why does Chris continue to have her on. She bugs.

She's an idiot if she thinks that newspapers overseas will report on possible investigations into whatever Hillary, should she win this election. Is she not listening  to the topic of discussion, it's about what the rest of the world will be reporting should Hillary make history. It will be that we did the opposite of that xenophobic, nationalist Brexit shit that happened in England and/or this country has elected the first woman president. But no, out of everyone with a brain on the panel she says that newspapers in England will be reporting about investigations to come. I don't know where's she's been but she can go into hiding again.

Really, if he wins, we're fucked. Even with the checks and balances in place on the system in general, the ability of the Executive Branch to unilaterally do all kind of things has grown SO much in the past 50 years or so that even if we rationalize that Trump could be impeached, or that even HE wouldn't start a war, that in the meantime all kinds of other horrible things could happen to people. 

If he wins, there will be no checks and balances. If he wins our democratic government is over. If he wins the nazi Steve Bannon wins. If he wins truly, get ready for the second civil war, because we will be headed there. The militias are already armed and trained so...

• Love 9

To the list of Trump's surrogates who are as deplorable as he is, I have to add his sons. They both remind me of slimy, slick snake oil salesmen. Did Don Jr. actually refer to what happened at Trump's rally the other day as an assassination attempt? I mean, the guy had a cardboard sign that said "Republicans Against Trump", then someone yelled "gun" and the guy was taken down. An assassination attempt? I guess the guy was planning to beat Trump to death with a piece of cardboard. Don Jr. and Eric are definitely their father's sons!

• Love 14

If anyone cares to see a massive spectacle that's about to take place, tune in to CNN or some other network that will cover tonight's rally in Philadelphia. Michelle and Barack Obama will join Hillary, Bill and Chelsea Clinton. The venue is outside and I've seen the crowds and if Donald Trump thinks he's seen a big crowd, just wait till he sets his eyes on this one. I swear I haven't seen anything like it since seeing a photo of something we've seen of the large rallies in Red Square or in N. Korea. It will be amazing. The crowds waiting for this are MASSIVE, 'BIGLY'!

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

If anyone cares to see a massive spectacle that's about to take place, tune in to CNN or some other network that will cover tonight's rally in Philadelphia. Michelle and Barack Obama will join Hillary, Bill and Chelsea Clinton. The venue is outside and I've seen the crowds and if Donald Trump thinks he's seen a big crowd, just wait till he sets his eyes on this one. I swear I haven't seen anything like it since seeing a photo of something we've seen of the large rallies in Red Square or in N. Korea. It will be amazing. The crowds waiting for this are MASSIVE, 'BIGLY'!

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll cut away to Trump's NH rally when things get interesting.

• Love 3

My Facebook friends are enjoying all the Trump names I'm sharing with them. We need to come up with some new ones for when he loses. And...go!

I'm noticing a big shift in tone in articles the last couple of days. Although they don't come right out and say it, articles are carrying the stench of a post-mortem autopsy. That's telling me this is probably already over. 

Edited by Pixel
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Pixel said:

My Facebook friends are enjoying all the Trump names I'm sharing with them. We need to come up with some new ones for when he loses. And...go!

I'm noticing a big shift in tone in articles the last couple of days. Although they don't come right out and say it, articles are carrying the stench of a post-mortem autopsy. That's telling me this is probably already over. 

This is also in the humor thread, but here we go.

I'm also fond of Sentient Septic Tank.

• Love 9

Good lord! The crawl at the bottom of the screen on MSNBC just said that Trump is considering Rudy G for Attorney General and Newt for Secretary of State if he is elected! 

I just thought of something interesting. Between the three of them, they've had NINE wives, and at least six of them were cheated on while married to these clowns!

• Love 15

I just thought of something interesting. Between the three of them, they've had NINE wives, and at least six of them were cheated on while married to these clowns!

And let's hope, considering who they were married to, these ladies were cheating as well.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, parisprincess said:

To the list of Trump's surrogates who are as deplorable as he is, I have to add his sons. They both remind me of slimy, slick snake oil salesmen. Did Don Jr. actually refer to what happened at Trump's rally the other day as an assassination attempt? I mean, the guy had a cardboard sign that said "Republicans Against Trump", then someone yelled "gun" and the guy was taken down. An assassination attempt? I guess the guy was planning to beat Trump to death with a piece of cardboard. Don Jr. and Eric are definitely their father's sons!

My favorite part of the whole thing is that when he was pressed on that, Don Jr. tried to claim that he hasn't taken it down because he doesn't delete his tweets.  It's a representation of his thoughts in that moment, live, as information was coming in.  Because, you know, history books would suffer a great loss if we don't have an accurate record of Donald Trump Jr's every thought in the moment, no matter how wildly inaccurate. 

• Love 12

And speaking of a Trump/Pence ticket, are people that support them realize that Mike Pence is in favor of conversion therapy for LGBTQ? "Pence angered gay rights groups (in 2015) when he signed a religious freedom bill that opponents said would allow businesses to discriminate against customers based on their sexual orientation. Pence later backtracked, when state lawmakers changed the law to say that no discrimination would be allowed." He advocated for public spending on conversion therapy in Indiana. At the Republican National Convention last week, the McClatchy news service noted: "delegates voted to approve a platform that backs the right of parents to determine the proper medical treatment and therapy for their minor children. The platform makes no specific mention of gay conversion therapy, but critics say that passage is aimed at accepting the notion that one’s sexual orientation can be changed." Parent's should have the right to determine proper medical treatment for minor children " because obviously, there's no doctor that respects itself allowing conversation therapy. And that's not all...

After Planned Parenthood was shut down in Indiana, Scott County experienced an HIV outbreak. Planned Parenthood was the county's sole HIV testing center, and as a result of intravenous drug use, it saw an explosion of the disease in 2015. There were over 150 new cases reported in the tiny county of 23,000

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Kellyanne Conway said on MSNBC today that Trump doesn't need to give to charity because his running for President is just the same as giving to charity.

It's like the old argument that Mitt Romney gave to explain why none of his 5 strapping sons served in the military although he was in favor of sending other people's kids to die in wars in foreign lands.  According to Governor Romney, his sons were, in fact, serving America by working for his campaign.  I was too through!

And, Kellyanne, you decrepit troll, thanks for answering Mr. Khan's question and validating what he said at the DNC convention: Drumpf has sacrificed nothing!

• Love 20

I'm was watching Rachel Madow after just having seen Hillary's rally in Philly. I thought the Rally looked amazing - they said there were 20,000 people inside the venue and several more thousand outside the security barriers because they couldn't get into the venue area. This, Orange Hitler, is a huge crowd. They were cheering, they were excited, she kept stressing unity and not division and talking about core values that nearly every American has an interest in, etc. Trump's speeches are always just him bashing Hillary, never talking about what he is going to do "Make America Better Again." Oh, other than throw Hillary in jail, build a Wall, ship out all the immigrants, and replace the ACA with “something terrific.” Yep, real explicit, clear policies that will help turn America into a Dictatorship.

He is going to have a fit, however, since they didn't cut away from Hillary's rally to show any of Puffy Cheetos speech in NH. All they showed was him claiming he was heading on to Michigan after that and that he had all these states in the bag, including FL, NC, PA, MI, OH etc. All the states that pretty much all the articles I've read and coverage I've watched claim that he won't win - or even if he gets one or two, he basically needs all the battleground states plus at least one democratic state, which most don't seem to think is possible.

They also just showed a clip from his speech in MN and it seems like he was actually being booed by the crowd when he went off about “faulty refugee vetting and large numbers of Somali refugees” coming in without their knowledge and without their support or approval. He claims that they are then joining ISIS and spreading their “extremism.” He also states that everyone is reading about the “disaster” taking place in MN. I didn’t hear any cheering from the crowd at all.

I’ve lived all over the world, but MN is my home state and the majority of my family still lives there as well as many friends. None of them are planning on voting for Trump, nor do they speak about this huge "disaster" that Trump is on about. That stop at the airport made no sense whatsoever.

LOD just showed what Larry Sabato is predicting as the final Electoral College Count and it is 322 for Hillary and 216 for Trump. LOD also says that if Hillary wins FL, Trump might be done. Let’s hope this is at least fairly close to accurate and that America will not elect that racist, misogynistic, idiotic, sociopathic, lying shitbag and we will get the right outcome in this election and our first female President instead of our first Dictator.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 17