Type keyword(s) to search

Donald John Trump: 2016 President-Elect

I can only hope that this despicable, undeserving, corrupt, conceited, orange Putin puppet is impeached as soon as is humanly possible. I realize that leaves the self- righteous Pence in charge but just keep thinking mid- terms in 2018. 

• Love 24
19 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I can only hope that this despicable, undeserving, corrupt, conceited, orange Putin puppet is impeached as soon as is humanly possible. I realize that leaves the self- righteous Pence in charge but just keep thinking mid- terms in 2018. 

Then they'll have to keep on blocking what Pence throws their way.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Pence is disgusting. I gag when I say his name. But at least I think he respects and understands the gravity of the job. I will never say the same for our batshit crazy mental-masturbator in chief. 

• Love 13

I think the legislative agenda that Congress would pass with Pence wielding the pen would be just as awful on the whole (possibly not as bad on some issues, worse on others).  But the chances he'd spark international nuclear war via a late night tweet would be exponentially less.  Trump is so hideously unqualified, unprepared, unfit, and an outright threat to civilization as we know it, that I, unbelievably, have to say at this point I'd feel marginally safer and have the slightest bit more hope of undoing the damage in the future with that repugnant, hateful jackass Mike Pence in the Oval Office.  What a hideous low we have been brought to that I can even entertain the notion.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 17

My bold

12 minutes ago, Pixel said:

Pence is disgusting. I gag when I say his name. But at least I think he respects and understands the gravity of the job. I will never say the same for our batshit crazy mental-masturbator in chief. 

And sees his opportunity.

I just can't. Pence. 

In a way he's scarier. At this point he's practically stealth.

ouch

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 11
Just now, NewDigs said:

My bold

I just can't. Pence. 

ouch

I get it. I do. But my hate for Trump is even more visceral than my hate for him. 

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, DeLurker said:

I'll go with cojones

I think he has both.

2 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

My bold

I just can't. Pence. 

ouch

Yea you're right on that one. We can't win either way.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Duke Silver said:

2 hours ago, SpencerHawk said:

Exactly. They had it looked into. Investigative Journalism.

That was when we had investigative journalists; when the media was respected or at least not hated; when newsrooms weren't under constant pressure to get the scoop, be a profit center, get the clicks.

1 hour ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I think people need to stop with the "I hope he gets impeached soon." It's not going to happen. That would require that there be Republicans with any sense of integrity and morality who are more concerned about America's well-being than in being in power. It would require them to actually find any fault with Trump's actions. But they won't. They've all rolled over in submission to Trump, angling for a piece of the booty as they loot the country. 

I am mortified daily by reports of Trump's behavior, but I think it's a mistake to dismiss him as stupid. He's a narcissistic sociopath, but a talented con man, grifter who's successfully ripped people off throughout his life.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

I just have one question:  At long last, Where are the tax returns?

I will never understand how Drumpf got away with not producing them and why that was okay.

I can't get my head around the fact that there are STILL so many unanswered questions about Trumps finances and business dealings.  Beyond saying that his children will run his empire, Trump has remained secretive about his financial ties in Russia, China and the rest of the world.  Yet his supporters still hand wave those pesky issues away.  

• Love 14

Since the forum is fading into the twilight soon, if anyone is starting up a Trump forum elsewhere, please feel free to PM me and let me know where you'll be.  You guys have been my sanity for the past few months.  I thank you all for that. 

• Love 13
13 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

All of these intelligence agencies are watch Trump like a hawk.  Part of me is surprised that he has not been "neutralized" by the intelligence community.  I think Trump is in for a HUGE downfall sooner rather than later.  I can see him being impeached/arrested for corruption, abuse of power or treason.      

...or sexual assault/rape.  He will grab the wrong woman one day, who will not be afraid to press charges.  We already know from his own mouth that he feels empowered and entitled to grab women because he's "a star."   So imagine his out-of-control ego once he's in the WH.  Many beautiful women will pass his way, including women with power in their own right.  

He's gonna trip up.  He's already bored with his new job, that's why he can't stop tweeting.  Tweeting is fun!   Reading reports and Intel and legislative-bills is BORING!  How do we think he's gonna relax and pass his time? Women and more women.  He DESERVES that perk!  He's entitled to it.  That's the real reason that Melania will remain in NYC.  I'm waiting for the day his hubris disgraces him.

Re tweets:  I remember how sad President Obama was to learn that he had to give up his BlackBerry after he assumed office.  Secret Service said it was a matter of security...not safe.  So I'm curious about DT keeping his phone.  Jesus, freaking tweets have international incident written all over them.

• Love 18
5 hours ago, sleekandchic said:

He will grab the wrong woman one day, who will not be afraid to press charges.

22 minutes ago, Moose135 said:

Or put him in the hospital.  Try explaining that in 140 characters...

Please let it be Ronda Rousey*

*not that I wish her any ill will, but she would give him a world class beat down.

ETA: I just realized it is very wrong to wish a world class beat down on anyone.  I should say I don't mean it, but I kinda do.  I'll talk about it with my therapist.

Edited by DeLurker
  • Love 12

Well well well.

On November 16, while Twitler was still celebrating his upcoming coronation, Jared Kushner was at The Waldorf sharing $2,100 bottles of Château Lafite Rothschild with: 

'Wu Xiaohui, the chairman of the Waldorf’s owner, Anbang Insurance Group, a Chinese financial behemoth with estimated assets of $285 billion and an ownership structure shrouded in mystery.'

'Mr. Wu and Mr. Kushner — who is married to Mr. Trump’s daughter Ivanka and is one of his closest advisers — were nearing agreement on a joint  in Manhattan: the redevelopment of 666 Fifth Avenue, the fading crown jewel of the Kushner family real-estate empire. Anbang, which has close ties to the Chinese state, has seen its aggressive efforts to buy up hotels in the United States slowed amid concerns raised by Obama administration officials who review foreign investments for national security risk.

Now, according to two people with knowledge of the get-together, Mr. Wu toasted Mr. Trump and declared his desire to meet the president-elect, whose ascension, he was sure, would be good for global business.'

How very fitting that the building's address is "666". 

ETA link.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 19
13 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

That was when we had investigative journalists; when the media was respected or at least not hated; when newsrooms weren't under constant pressure to get the scoop, be a profit center, get the clicks.

I think people need to stop with the "I hope he gets impeached soon." It's not going to happen. That would require that there be Republicans with any sense of integrity and morality who are more concerned about America's well-being than in being in power. It would require them to actually find any fault with Trump's actions. But they won't. They've all rolled over in submission to Trump, angling for a piece of the booty as they loot the country. 

I am mortified daily by reports of Trump's behavior, but I think it's a mistake to dismiss him as stupid. He's a narcissistic sociopath, but a talented con man, grifter who's successfully ripped people off throughout his life.

I disagree with losing hope that he will be ousted before he can do more damage. Hope is extremely important in trying times because without it, there is resignation and emptiness. I've seen many inspiring comments brimming with calls to action. That is hope which gives purpose. Maybe many Republicans have rolled over but no one else has to. Who knows? Seeing enough dissent might inspire those who still have some morals to show courage and stand up. 

• Love 9

I'm so sorry this forum is going away but I really appreciated it while it has lasted.

Has anyone checked out Trump's twitter just now? The Trump/Russia love story continues.....

Edited by SoSueMe
  • Love 4

And Vincente Fox had some choice words for Twitler last night.

'"Sr Trump,the intelligence report is devastating. Losing election by more than 3M votes and in addition this.Are you a legitimate president?" Fox tweeted Friday night.'

I somehow missed his February 2016 comment:

'And most famously, Fox cursed on live television in February while talking about Trump and his proposed border wall, telling Fox Business, "I'm not going to pay for that f---ing wall."'

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

And Vincente Fox had some choice words for Twitler last night.

'"Sr Trump,the intelligence report is devastating. Losing election by more than 3M votes and in addition this.Are you a legitimate president?" Fox tweeted Friday night.'

I somehow missed his February 2016 comment:

'And most famously, Fox cursed on live television in February while talking about Trump and his proposed border wall, telling Fox Business, "I'm not going to pay for that f---ing wall."'

Me yesterday:

How many times does Mexico have to tell the Orange Oaf that they're not paying for that fucking wall before he gets it into his head that they're not paying for that fucking wall?

Vicente Fox on Twitter last night:

TRUMP, when will you understand that I am not paying for that fucken wall.

Hee.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Chicken Wing said:

Me yesterday:

How many times does Mexico have to tell the Orange Oaf that they're not paying for that fucking wall before he gets it into his head that they're not paying for that fucking wall?

Vicente Fox on Twitter last night:

TRUMP, when will you understand that I am not paying for that fucken wall.

Hee.

Vicente, is that you?  Fess up Chicken Wing!

Edited by onthebrink03
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, Duke Silver said:

One final post in this forum for the road:

Right now, my blood is simply boiling!  I am positively seething!  So, is Drumpf a Russian puppet, or is he a full-blown agent who was cultivated for years?  Whatever he is, he is NOT a legitimate president!  Not now; not ever!  Do we really believe that an inauguration would even be allowed to take place if a Muslim country had tried to influence our election for President Obama's benefit in 2008 or 2012?  But, we're supposed to actually pretend that this is all normal.

These people are despicable.  Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is dismissively referred to as "the blonde" that the Puerile Pussy-Grabber could have put in prison.  Sorry, Comrade Fucker, maybe that's how you all roll, but it's not how we do things over here.  And, President Obama is such a "eunuch."  Meanwhile, your so-called leader is a short thug whose idea of masculinity is riding horses bareback with no shirt on. 

Fuck outta here.

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, Duke Silver said:

One final post in this forum for the road:

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Next thing you know, I'll be sharting myself.

Maybe I DO need a death panel.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

I actually don't think he's that talented a con man. He's just rich. He's failed more than once and gotten bailed out because he's surrounded by other people who see an advantage to themselves in helping him. I mean, look at what he's doing now--he's not being particularly clever at all. He's not even bothering to do the minimal "act presidential" schtick. He's not being saved by his own deviousness here, but the many people around him who are invested in helping him succeed. Most of the world sees through him pretty easily.

• Love 13
20 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

I just have one question:  At long last, Where are the tax returns?

I will never understand how Drumpf got away with not producing them and why that was okay.

I keep wondering why the IRS doesn't release his tax returns, or at least, report to the FBI what Trumputin's conflicts of interest are, like how much money he owes Russia or China and the 150 other banks.  If they've been auditing him for 20 years, surely they must have a grasp on all the shell corporations within shell corporations and debt and everything else he is hiding.

20 hours ago, Pixel said:

I loathe Pence but I will take him because he does not command the cult following that Trumputin does.  That makes it easier to fight him because people do not blindly follow Pence no matter what, and yes, they would notice and care if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue.

19 hours ago, debbie311 said:

As I tell my husband, there is not enough wine in the world to get me through the next four years.

For sure!  Last night, we toasted the repeal of Prohibition.

18 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Since the forum is fading into the twilight soon, if anyone is starting up a Trump forum elsewhere, please feel free to PM me and let me know where you'll be.  You guys have been my sanity for the past few months.  I thank you all for that. 

What?  Why is this forum going away?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, izabella said:

I keep wondering why the IRS doesn't release his tax returns,

I'm pretty sure that absent a court order, they cannot simply release an individual's tax return.  There can be too much room for abuse if that's allowed.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Moose135 said:

I'm pretty sure that absent a court order, they cannot simply release an individual's tax return.  There can be too much room for abuse if that's allowed.

Ugh, of course.  I just keep thinking there must be some loophole provision for matters of national security, like if your President Elect owes money to Russia and is siding with Russia after our intelligence agencies determine they've been hacking our election. 

Edited by izabella
  • Love 3