Type keyword(s) to search

Donald John Trump: 2016 President-Elect

54 minutes ago, backformore said:

Yes, she may actually be smarter than everyone gives her credit for. 

I compare it to when  Marla Maples was asked what kid of father Donald was, and she replied that he was a GREAT dad, who always came through, with a check, whenever Tiffany needed anything.    I think Melania may be subtly giving a message that she is not 100% in his corner. Nobody is brave enough to openly oppose him.

See, you give Melania a lot more credit than I do.  I agree with Keith Olbermann's description of Melania:  spectacularly dense.

I have no doubt however that she loves her kid and has probably hatched an exit strategy for the two of them.  I've always believed that it was always all about the money for her so I wouldn't be surprised if she had some "mad money" socked away somewhere especially if her prenuptial agreement is onerous and has been amended several times (like Ivana's) post-marriage for Coral Caligula's benefit.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Coral Caligula has already launched a lawsuit claiming voting stations were open too long in. Nevada and the votes that were cast should be tossed. Such an asshole! Probably the first of many. Good grief!

Is NV one of the states where they have to stay open as long as there are people in line? Also, how can he claim voting stations were open too long already when none of the polls in any state have hit closing time yet? I wonder if thinks it was during early voting? Does NV have early voting? If they do, I would think the same rule about being in line when the polls close would apply even then?

I just know he is not going to concede, especially since he's already been bringing up excuses and claiming the election is rigged. He is going to drag this out and I can only hope that the Republican Party puts pressure on him to concede so that he doesn't do more damage to their Party than he has already.

However, last night he kept claiming all the polls were in his favor and that he was going to win all these states - I think NV was one he mentioned. At least most sources are saying that if he loses FL, he's pretty much done.

• Love 1

You mean like the registered Republican who got a beat down the other night that was deemed a Democratic plant? Fuck off KAC! Guess who he voted for ? Ha! Take that numbnuts! 

ETA: Yes, That was about the early voters  :D

Edited by PatsyandEddie
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ari333 said:

I cannot wait to hear this turd concede... if he has the balls to do it.

Oh, I don't think you'll be hearing that.  MSNBC has a banner repeating at the bottom of their page that there's "no requirement for a candidate to publicly concede, according to experts."

55 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

The thrill of the past 18 months for Donald Trump has been a narcissist's wet dream. I'm surprised his head hasn't exploded yet. (too bad) But the feeding off his frenzied fans ends today IF HE LOSES and I wouldn't want to be Melania tomorrow because she's going to have to transition from living with a boasting, gloating narcissistic monster, brute, savage, barbarian, animal, swine, pig, ogre, fiend, demon, devil husband, to one that won't have that need for attention filled on a minute by minute basis any longer. That's why I think if he loses, he's not going to politely concede and retreat from the spotlight as he should.

Agree.  I don't think there's much chance any "retreat" happening either.  As I said on another thread, I don't even think we've seen the last Trump For President rally of the month.  That would be one giant example of going hardcore cold turkey, and I don't think he has either the inclination or the willpower.  He's going to want to get those people together at least one more time to shout his name with adulation and howl in outrage about Hillary, the media, the rigged election.  Maybe it will be in the form of his "announcement" that he's going to dispute the results.  They just now said on tv that the first lawsuit from the Trump campaign has been filed in Nevada.

34 minutes ago, kassa said:

There's a video clip of him out there looking over the barrier into her voting booth (to check if she voted for him?)

This was hysterical!  The still photo had the caption:  "When you trust your wife to vote for you.  But not really."

ETA:  one place he was complaining about in Nevada, was an early polling station that was inside an Hispanic food store and they stayed open late because they couldn't shut the door on people lined up outside to vote.  So, yeah:  DEMOCRATS!!!!  CANCEL THOSE VOTES!!!!

Edited by candall
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Coral Caligula has already launched a lawsuit claiming voting stations were open too long in. Nevada and the votes that were cast should be tossed. Such an asshole! Probably the first of many. Good grief!

Anyone expecting him to graciously concede was fooling himself.  Why people refuse to believe him every time he shows who he really is, I'll never know.  Two of his vilest surrogates, the Crypt Keeper and Uday, have already put it out there that he will conditionally accept the results of the election.  And, of course, Nevada is on his fecal roster because of all this pesky Latino voters who voted early.  It would be unacceptable enough to get his ass dragged out the frame by a "mere" woman, but knowing that he may lose because of an entire group he repeatedly maligned will cause his head to explode.

And, he's whipped up enough of his cult members to buy into the shit he's been shoveling for weeks.

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, kassa said:

There's a video clip of him out there looking over the barrier into her voting booth (to check if she voted for him?)

Well there's no longer any privacy voting in New York, so most likely she voted for him since he was there.

8 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

Cheating off her paper?

For anyone else, that would be "lol".  But Trump, like his kids, rarely votes. It wouldn't surprise me at all if, egomaniac that he is, he's been thinking about voting for himself and now sees a ballot that actually has MANY candidates and issues on it that he knows nothing at all about!  "And, what? My name's so small!"

He's a total asshole if he's suing in Nevada. It's a law to keep polling places open when people are in line (and, no, you ass. No one "bussed in people" at the last minute although, per John Ralston the (Latino-heavy) Culinary workers union (the union Trump's been in court trying to keep his hotel employees from their legal rights) DOES organize busses to help get people to the polls on Election Day.

Can you imagine if he was President, with a Republican Congress and current Reps as governors? 2020 would have so much voter suppression laws in place--plus, too, an SC that would have gutted the Voting Rights Act.

I know negative emotions are bad for you, but I can't help it. I hate him so much.

9 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

Yet another example of Donald Dump not knowing one damn thing about how anything works.

I don't think he gives a damn how its supposed to work. Remember how easy lying is for him? He's not like the rest of us. He's not normal. I'm sure "cheating" is every bit as acceptable as "lying" if it means that he will win.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, BW Manilowe said:

You have to see this. Trump's talking about how proud he is of Don, Jr., Ivanka, & Eric (I think he was mentioned)... "& to a lesser extent, Tiffany". Apparently he said it around 14:39 in the video linked in this linked Tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/796019146001674240

I cant play the link  but he said "to a lesser extent, Tiffany?" OMG HORID

Run fast , run far, Tiffany

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, BW Manilowe said:

You have to see this. Trump's talking about how proud he is of Don, Jr., Ivanka, & Eric (I think he was mentioned)... "& to a lesser extent, Tiffany". Apparently he said it around 14:39 in the video linked in this linked Tweet.

Well, you have to remember Tiffany is the child he really didn't want to have.  When Marla was pregnant with her, Drumpf demanded that she get an abortion.

To Melania:  Please take your kid and get the fuck out of Trump Tower--NOW!  If Tina Turner can do it with a few dollars in her pocket and a Mobil card, so can you.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, candall said:

Oh, I don't think you'll be hearing that.  MSNBC has a banner repeating at the bottom of their page that there's "no requirement for a candidate to publicly concede, according to experts."

Agree.  I don't think there's much chance any "retreat" happening either.  As I said on another thread, I don't even think we've seen the last Trump For President rally of the month.  That would be one giant example of going hardcore cold turkey, and I don't think he has either the inclination or the willpower.  He's going to want to get those people together at least one more time to shout his name with adulation and howl in outrage about Hillary, the media, the rigged election.  Maybe it will be in the form of his "announcement" that he's going to dispute the results.  They just now said on tv that the first lawsuit from the Trump campaign has been filed in Nevada.

This was hysterical!  The still photo had the caption:  "When you trust your wife to vote for you.  But not really."

[Sorry, I'm not posting it because as soon as a clip is posted, my page stutters and jumps around until the next page is available.  The fix is coming in a week or two, but meanwhile, it gives me a massive headache.]

2dkl10m.jpg

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Rapunzel said:

Is NV one of the states where they have to stay open as long as there are people in line? Also, how can he claim voting stations were open too long already when none of the polls in any state have hit closing time yet? I wonder if thinks it was during early voting? Does NV have early voting? If they do, I would think the same rule about being in line when the polls close would apply even then?

I just know he is not going to concede, especially since he's already been bringing up excuses and claiming the election is rigged. He is going to drag this out and I can only hope that the Republican Party puts pressure on him to concede so that he doesn't do more damage to their Party than he has already.

However, last night he kept claiming all the polls were in his favor and that he was going to win all these states - I think NV was one he mentioned. At least most sources are saying that if he loses FL, he's pretty much done.

You know, he lies so much that I actually rushed to my phone to check out the election forecasts from several sites.  It's frightening the way his cult members have abandoned any semblance of critical thinking and take him at his word, no matter how outlandish.  I was even checking to see if it was true that Patriots coach, Bill Belicheat, and quarterback, Tom Brady, actually endorsed the guy.  

And, this is indicative of what will happen if he is successful in lying, bullying and cheating his way into the White House.  Folks will have to double and triple check everything that comes out of his plagued mouth.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Rapunzel said:

According to this, if I'm reading it right, at least in a Federal election--which this should be, because we're voting for POTUS--all polls are required to stay open as long as there are people still in line to vote. But it's a general principle that polls stay open past closing time in any election as long as there are people waiting to vote. Nobody who's eligible is to be denied their right to vote.

https://www.quora.com/What-happens-when-the-polls-close

I think he was talking about the early voting over the weekend; yes, Nevada does early voting. The rules--actually a general principle, in most elections--about staying open as long as there are people waiting to vote also apply to early voting sites.

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Doesn't he know that as long as you show up before the polls "close" that they stay open to allow everyone in line to vote. That's the law. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, BW Manilowe said:

According to this, if I'm reading it right, at least in a Federal election--which this should be, because we're voting for POTUS--all polls are required to stay open as long as there are people still in line to vote. But it's a general principle that polls stay open past closing time in any election as long as there are people waiting to vote. Nobody who's eligible is to be denied their right to vote.

https://www.quora.com/What-happens-when-the-polls-close

I think he was talking about the early voting over the weekend; yes, Nevada does early voting. The rules--actually a general principle, in most elections--about staying open as long as there are people waiting to vote also apply to early voting sites.

Thanks BW Manilowe! I'm a permanent mail voter and voted weeks ago, so I'm not sure what the rules are around voting in person - either early or on election day, other than knowing that, at least in most places (sounds like it is everywhere though), they had to stay open and allow anyone in line to vote. I just know I have to mail my ballot in by a certain date to ensure it gets there in time to be counted.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

The hell's wrong with them?

They're too stupid to remember to (register to) vote in the primaries, they're equally stupid when it comes to voting in the general election. Or this is the only time they've ever voted--to support dear ol' dad. Or they don't trust their wives to vote for Trump (I'm assuming she's his wife; she doesn't look like Ivanka or Tiffany).

• Love 7
1 minute ago, BW Manilowe said:

They're too stupid to remember to (register to) vote in the primaries, they're equally stupid when it comes to voting in the general election. Or this is the only time they've ever voted--to support dear ol' dad. Or they don't trust their wives to vote for Trump (I'm assuming she's his wife; she doesn't look like Ivanka or Tiffany).

All of the above, likely. And yes, that's Douchejunior #2's, I mean, Eric's wife Lara.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Padma said:

So much for that fambly being smart enough to run the country.  Maybe if they bothered to (a) register to vote before it became in their best interests to do so; and (b) actually took the time to learn about the other issues on the ballot, they wouldn't look more stupid than we already know they are.  And, they supposedly went to some of the best private schools that money can buy.

Lord, please, help us...

• Love 8

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/breaking-live-news

the judge on the tape is great.  she wants to say "get out of my court, asshole!" but she has to stick to the law. 

Do they even understand?   There's a reason that the polls have to stay open until everyone in line votes.    Think of what would happen if they didn't.  a group of people could "rig"  the system by  getting ballots, and then stalling until the polls closed, preventing those in line from voting.    Trump's people wants data on whether those who voted after 7PM voted democrat.

Edited by backformore
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

His expression says, "Hmm, 'Hillary' eh? I guess now I've got to find a place to hide the body..."

Maybe he can hide her in the shipping crate she came in.  Given his "type," Melania is probably well past her "use by" date anyway.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BW Manilowe said:

In all fairness, he's apparently talking about the kids working on his campaign, because he explains how Tiffany just got out of school(college).  Good Lord I don't want to defend him, but in this context I don't think he was deliberately snubbing her.

Just now, caracas1914 said:

In all fairness, he's apparently talking about the kids working on his campaign, because he explains how Tiffany just got out of school(college).  Good Lord I don't want to defend him, but in this context I don't think he was deliberately snubbing her.

I knew that's what he meant. We saw that it was the three eldest children -- the full grownups -- who were involved in his campaign, not Tiffany (and certainly not Barron, who looks bored out of his mind when he has to attend something). But it's a very tactless way to kind of single her out of the bunch. So rude. Why couldn't he just say that he was proud of his children, the end, without specifically naming which ones actually helped? Could it be that he doesn't think before he speaks? Nah, that can't be it.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, kassa said:

I was gleefully anticipating a book from Ivana, but then I realized that she can't really do much without involving her kids, and probably won't.  She's been magically missing from this whole process.  Good for her (I guess).  

Tiffany, we're counting on you.  Write it all now.  Then, the day you get that inheritance transferred into your account, shop the completed ms around and get yourself a nice bidding war going while the topic is hot.

I wouldn't worry about your half siblings.  They certainly don't worry about you.

I think Ivana is still negotiating post-nuptial payoffs to keep quiet during the election.  There was this hilarious interview with her earlier, I think possibly even still during the primaries, where the reporter asked her if she thought Donald is a feminist.  She answered the question.  Then, her spokesperson called the reporter later to change her answer.  Then called a little later to change it back. This happened a few times.  You could just picture this behind the scenes back and forth "that money isn't in my account yet, now it's going to cost you more," back and forth to get her to give the right answer.  

2 hours ago, backformore said:

Yes, she may actually be smarter than everyone gives her credit for. 

I compare it to when  Marla Maples was asked what kid of father Donald was, and she replied that he was a GREAT dad, who always came through, with a check, whenever Tiffany needed anything.    I think Melania may be subtly giving a message that she is not 100% in his corner. Nobody is brave enough to openly oppose him.

I don't know if anything will beat the fact that the only thing Tiffany could come up with to show what a great, loving, involved father he is was that he called her, from across the country, when her friend passed away.  The man is flying to 5 states in one day in some instances now, and he couldn't be assed to spend a little in person time with his daughter when she lost someone she cared about.  

1 hour ago, kassa said:

Combined with the one of Eric doing the same to his wife, it makes me think that just maybe the Trump women have been privately expressing their displeasure with the campaign.  

1 hour ago, Chicken Wing said:

Cheating off her paper?

I would not be remotely shocked to hear that he didn't even vote for anything other than the POTUS race.  I wouldn't even be surprised to hear that he crossed off Pence's name on his ballot so that, in his mind, his ballot was one giant love letter to himself.  

1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

See, you give Melania a lot more credit than I do.  I agree with Keith Olbermann's description of Melania:  spectacularly dense.

I have no doubt however that she loves her kid and has probably hatched an exit strategy for the two of them.  I've always believed that it was always all about the money for her so I wouldn't be surprised if she had some "mad money" socked away somewhere especially if her prenuptial agreement is onerous and has been amended several times (like Ivana's) post-marriage for Coral Caligula's benefit.

If she's smart, she had that sucker amended in her favor twice recently - when the campaign started, as payment for her standing at his side for the duration, and, again, when the "Grab 'em by the pussy" tape came out.  I'm thinking that's why there was a lapse of time between the tape release and her interview with AC.  She was making sure the amended prenup was signed, sealed, and delivered before she went out and tried to publicly cover him with her grace.  

1 hour ago, Rapunzel said:

I'm envisioning the party pushing Pence out there to concede for him.  That will, of course, be followed by an epic Twitter rant about what a loser Mike Pence is.  

• Love 7

Controlling and arrogant little men who have so little respect that they can't let their wives vote in peace without their every move watched in a voting booth.

• Love 13
35 minutes ago, scriggle said:

Jon Ralston I love you.:)

However, I think part of their intention was (1) to give Trump something to do while he waits (you know, shit stirring because he can't tweet or rally); (2) grandstanding so the boss would think they're earning their pay; and, most of all,

(3) get TRUMP some media attention nation-wide that would remind people how Crooked Hillary keeps trying to cheat! And would even steal elections if their great savior wasn't there to stop her!!! Seriously, some of these people must be the stupidest, least analytical, fact-based people on the face of the earth!  But they believe WHATEVER he is selling.

I'm certain that was the main point of this charade--to remind voters on Election Day how Hillary cannot be trusted. He's so despicable...

• Love 7