Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: Shamrocks And Shockwaves

• Start Topic

Kelly is reminding me of those maniacal, knife-wielding clowns that are popping up around the country. When she's having "fun", it always seems to border psycho madness. Even her mouth/makeup has shades of crazy clown.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 19
9 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Why does Megan's hair look so shitty?  Her extensions are poorly blended with her straw like, shorter hair, and in her THs, it looks like she's wearing a cheap, puffy wig from the Raquel Welch collection.   Other than that, I got nothing on Megan.  She is so fucking boring and irrelevant.

Meghan's hair was a disaster tonight!!   Why was Jim telling her how great she looked?  She has the money, why not fix the low end ratty extensions??

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

So Tamra finally got a taste of her own medicine?

Good for Kelly. Yes, she is delusional and antagonistic however Tamra earned that verbal lashing. And yes, she is a shitty mother. 

OH, YES! And btw...I've never known of people that go through "life-changing pain", that have such glee and relish in nasty, vicious fighting and doing dirty...usually life-changing pain means some sort of spiritual epiphanies, or growth, usually, people who have REALLY suffered, whether through real illness, real loss of people they love, or any kind of abuse or terrorization don't get down in the mud to fight with crazy clowns, but that's just me...shrug.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

How should you say geaneologist?   Did I even spell it right?  Jennieologist?  

I think it was more the pause in the middle of the word. At first I really thought she made an appointment with a Genie in Ireland and I admit I was more than a little excited; but then she finished the word.  Haha

Edited by FlyingEgret
  • Love 8

Okay, I didn't watch this mess; the previews of the expected drunken reverie combined with the equally expected faux meltdowns...I grew up with alcoholics and don't find them amusing, funny or entertaining. The comments here are enough to tell me I made the right choice. And, truth be told, I checked out of all of the RH shows and just hang around for the snark here. You guys give me all the updates I need.

This series has not just jumped the shark, it's jumped the entire school o'fish. It's now a waste of time simply suckstorm.

• Love 8

Kelly is so emotionally, psychologically and socially stunted and her issues with alcohol only intensify it. This is not fun or entertaining to watch. 

Kids should be off limits, and it was wrong to bring up Tamra's daughter, but OMG, did she hit a nerve. I know first hand how heartbreaking it is to have issues with a daughter, but I would never allow someone to push my buttons like Kelly did to Tamra. Had Tamra responded that her heart was broken by the rift with her daughter but they are trying to mend things, it would have ended much better for all. 

Loved Megan's comment that checking people's real estate sounds like something SHE would do. 

Cant stand Vicki, but the "no offense, Hillbilly's" comment was funny. 

• Love 9

Tamra goes off most of her booze and the re introduction is diasterous ! Keep up on your day drinking Tamra! Screw the fitness stuff. 

Kelly is vile, and scary unstable. She looked cray walking back into the hotel on her walk of shame. Face timing her husband from the balcony with the view? A contrite and sad and upset person would've been face timing from the bathroom floor grout view or in bed sobbing under the covers. Not this one. Crazy. 

Hicki is in "love" then dry humps the whole Emerald Isle in one afternoon? 

Love Heather's righteous indignance at getting thrown out of the store. Shit just got real and she said it right to Kelly's fat fucking face that she shouldn't have said that about Tamra's kid. Word! 

I would've told Tamra also, honestly. I like Shannon.  

Hotel is GORGE. Liked Shannon's lower floor room better than the Presidential Suite. 

• Love 17

All this talk about visiting motherlands and how ugly Americans treat their culture remind me of being half Lakota and my family's 'motherland' and how people treated our culture and people and still do out west. 

• Love 14

I only got to see the last half of the show, but there's this for me in general:

So Tamra hasn't seen her daughter in two years.  Since I don't know the details, there is an assumption could be made that the daughter or Simon feel that Tamra representing herself on RH the way she does is not a good influence on daughter or is too embarrassing or whatever.  But if Tamra is only behaving this way on the show and the behavior is what's separating her from her daughter, why would one not give up the show and live a better life off-screen so that daughter could be brought back into her life?

I may be missing something here, but it seems that Tamra has made her choice here.  Litigating it on a reality show isn't the way to go.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

When I was in my 20s I would have loved a pub crawl.  In my 50s?  No.. not at all.

Nah.  I think you could do it, Bronzedog.  The trick is, not to do 7 shots at the first pub.  Pub crawls in Ireland are a delight if done right.  The purpose, yeah is to get a buzz - on but also to experience different atmospheres, bartenders, clientle - over the course of a day or night.  But count on these cows to do it wrong.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Cherrio said:

and VERY IGNORANT.      

How dare you say that about Kelly! She's a college graduate and millionaire! LOL

10 hours ago, 100PercentPain said:

Shannon's face while Kelly was drunkenly rambling about how "people of Jewish descent are supposed to be funny" had me howling. Oh my lanta. Her sparkly shirt gives me life too. God, I love Shannon. 

Kelly is certifiable. Straight up. I can't imagine hanging out with her for an evening - she is exhausting and relentless and then flies off the handle when other people aren't into it. I laughed at Michael at the beginning of the episode when she was baiting him about how "good" Terry is to Heather, and he laughed and said, "I'm sure that's mutual." Bwaaah! Nice try though, Kel. She is seriously working overtime to try and make him look bad and she's just pissing into the wind. Couldn't happen to a better person. 

Reunion is going to be ugly. I can't wait. 

Watching Shannon's reactions to Kelly, but behind her back so she wouldn't become Kelly's target, was hilarious!

Kelly baiting her husband is beyond tedious, to the point that whenever there's a scene with the two of them I play "spot the statement Kelly thinks will make Michael fly off the handle", to the exclusion of everything else. I swear I can see her pause, waiting for him to blow his top, then shrug her shoulders crest-fallen and set up the next one.

This season's reunion is going to be INTENSE.

10 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

What's up with the black # hats? Last week Kelly was wearing one that said #coolmom and this week Tamra wore one with #fitmom - I cringe to think what Vicki's will say... #lowdeductiblemom???

I assume it's like what started to happen in the Real World Challenge, when the participants started showing up wearing t-shirts they or someone was peddling.

9 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Nah.  I think you could do it, Bronzedog.  The trick is, not to do 7 shots at the first pub.  Pub crawls in Ireland are a delight if done right.  The purpose, yeah is to get a buzz - on but also to experience different atmospheres, bartenders, clientle - over the course of a day or night.  But count on these cows to do it wrong.

Not only that, but if memory serves, they were doing tequila shots!

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I assume it's like what started to happen in the Real World Challenge, when the participants started showing up wearing t-shirts they or someone was peddling.

And that would be MKE's hat line.  https://www.meghankedmonds.com/shop/

Speaking of MKE, I wanted in on her sit down with the genealogist.  That spread of tea snacks looked awesome. 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Kelly saying to Michael (I think it was Michael) that these women are so immature.  No mention of how this all got started:  Kelly nose flicking people and thinking it was funny.  It's a joke.  She and John from RHNY should get together and they can flick the heck out of one another.

Sorry Heather, Judaism is not a race.  It wasn't a racist statement made by Kelly.  It was stereotyping ignorant comment.  And Kelly, BTW,  just because you're Latino doesn't mean you can't be a racist. 

Shannon is fun when Shannon wants to have fun on the trips.  Kelly and Vicki are embarrassments. 

l wouldn't be surprised that Tamra didn't get the story straight about the 'real a tor' but that's what happens when you gossip Kelly.  It's always a gamble.

Shannon has enough dislike of Kelly given her history, and I don't really have a problem with Shannon telling Tamra what Kelly said.  Tamra was the one defending Kelly in the past.  Apparently, Tamra pushed, or maybe in reality gave her a little touch on the arm.  Who knows....  But Kelly yelled that Tamra 'hit' her which she later downgraded to a 'push'.

That hotel is beautiful and I love the pubs and whole atmosphere of Ireland.    

Judaism is a religion but being Jewish is an ethnicity. You can be a Jew without following Judaism, you can be Agnostic, you can be Atheist but you are still, ethnically, Jewish. Technically not a race (which is just a political term, anyway), but Heather wasn't that wrong. I suppose she could have used anti-Semite, but that (to me, a Jew) is going too far (it does make me think of that Seinfeld episode, lol).

Agree, I don't see an issue with Shannon telling Tamra what Kelly said. I would do the same. Kelly is not her friend, Tamra is. They merely called a truce, Shannon doesn't owe Kelly anything, certainly not her loyalty.

• Love 17
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Heather was correct, it is considered "racist", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_antisemitism  And I agree with you, just because Kelly is a Latino doesn't mean she can't be a racist. So lets see, first it was AA men,  http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_9x052p0d/ , and now it is Jewish people.

Didn't Kelly accuse Shannon of being racist when she told her at that luncheon that she looked Indian?

This bitch can go! 

Kelly is just the worst addition to any franchise I can ever remember. Worse than Brandi, Carlton and that 80 year old looking woman they added to OC Peggy Tanous.  I hate Brandi Glandville, but I feel that even she isn't worthy of being compared to Kelly. Brandi had at least 2 - 2.5 good seasons before her ass went off the rails. Kelly sucked almost from the gate. 

All that 'top of the mornin' shit, Lucky Charms, horrible Irish accent shit being done by most of the ladies needs to exit stage right too.  

8 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Ha - I love that so many others here thought the same thing as I did when they saw Vicki's flowers - that she sent them to herself. 

What made me suspect she sent them to herself was her non-reaction. She was just like oh... flowers, yeah whatever. This coming from a woman who melt over every Hallmark greeting card Crooks would give her? Don't believe it!

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, TheHappinessHotel said:

Not sure which poster mentioned the Twitter war (sorry!), but those two (Kelly and Tamra) are going at it!  I saw Gretchen and Lizzie on Team Kelly.

I saw that too.  I can see Gretchen being against Tamra but why Lizzie?  I thought Tamra and Lizzie made up.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Yes, so much like a California wine tour. Sip and enjoy.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Didn't Kelly accuse Shannon of being racist when she told her at that luncheon that she looked Indian?

This bitch can go! 

Kelly is just the worst addition to any franchise I can ever remember. Worse than Brandi, Carlton and that 80 year old looking woman they added to OC Peggy Tanous.  I hate Brandi Glandville, but I feel that even she isn't worthy of being compared to Kelly. Brandi had at least 2 - 2.5 good seasons before her ass went off the rails. Kelly sucked almost from the gate. 

All that 'top of the mornin' shit, Lucky Charms, horrible Irish accent shit being done by most of the ladies needs to exit stage right too.  

What made me suspect she sent them to herself was her non-reaction. She was just like oh... flowers, yeah whatever. This coming from a woman who melt over every Hallmark greeting card Crooks would give her? Don't believe it!

That, right there, is why I knew that she sent those flowers to herself. The non-reaction. Yeah, ok, Vic.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Heather was correct, it is considered "racist", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_antisemitism  And I agree with you, just because Kelly is a Latino doesn't mean she can't be a racist. So lets see, first it was AA men,  http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_9x052p0d/ , and now it is Jewish people.

Sorry but I have to disagree.  Kelly's statement had nothing to do with jews being abhorrent or inferior.  She basically said they were funny and had a good sense of humor.  It wasn't meant as some sort of insult.  She was stereotyping. 

I can't stand Kelly but saying that her comment was racist was a total overreaction on Heather's part. 

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Agree, I don't see an issue with Shannon telling Tamra what Kelly said. I would do the same. Kelly is not her friend, Tamra is.

I would've told Tamra, too.  But I would've had the self control not to tell her on the trip.  Shannon knew Tamra would lose her shit over that.  She has before over much less.  Shannon is a pot stirrer but now I think she's a stupid pot stirrer.  And this coming from someone who liked Shannon last season. 

As Ghoulina said upthread, they don't appreciate the opportunities they've been given.  To eff up a trip to Ireland is no big deal for them.  Time and place.  However, they're fighting for their spots, so any kerfluffle is a good kerfluffle.

• Love 8

So Kelly, who sees herself as not a person who throws parties, but IS the party, shows us her life-of-the-party spirit by doing the nose flick gag, formerly popular with 5th graders?  Gee I am really surprised no one liked this, I went to a party once where a girl was doing this, and we were all like WOW she is SO fun I love that girl can we get her to do her funny nose flick game some more!!  Actually, no that never happened, anywhere.

That, right there, is why I knew that she sent those flowers to herself. The non-reaction. Yeah, ok, Vic.

Totally!  You know if she really got flowers from a boy (gag) she would be running around telling everyone, shouting "Did you see my flowers?", demanding that everyone look at them and agree how special her guy is, and somehow manage to turn them into a wrist corsage and wear them around all the rest of the day.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I can't stand Kelly but saying that her comment was racist was a total overreaction on Heather's part. 

I viewed that whole scene as a series of overreactions.  By every.single.one.of.them.  Once they started rolling, the overreactions just didn't stop.  Carried right into the shop and onto the bus with Shannon comforting the seizing, bug-eyed cat.

FWIW, I think Tamra embellished what Kelly said regarding Heather's loan.  I believe it happened the way Kelly said it did.  Sure, Kelly was flicking noses, but Tamra was the one who took it to the next, hysterical level.  Bless her heart.

• Love 10

OK call it semantics then.  What Kelly said was generalizing, offensive, and inappropriate.  For someone who has made racist comments before, she should be more careful.  

FWIW, I think Tamra embellished what Kelly said regarding Heather's loan.  I believe it happened the way Kelly said it did.

They showed the conversation, it happened on camera.  Kelley should have kept her nose out of Heather's business.  She said the comment, and with a smirk on her face like she was thrilled to have some dirt on Heather.  She's obnoxious.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Judaism is a religion but being Jewish is an ethnicity. You can be a Jew without following Judaism, you can be Agnostic, you can be Atheist but you are still, ethnically, Jewish. Technically not a race (which is just a political term, anyway), but Heather wasn't that wrong. I suppose she could have used anti-Semite, but that (to me, a Jew) is going too far (it does make me think of that Seinfeld episode, lol).

Agree, I don't see an issue with Shannon telling Tamra what Kelly said. I would do the same. Kelly is not her friend, Tamra is. They merely called a truce, Shannon doesn't owe Kelly anything, certainly not her loyalty.

I'm an asshole and have an anus.

It's not a race, it's more an observation.

Who is Seinfeld?

As a man, I cannot comment on these women's hair, outfits, looks or attitudes. This is all on record.

God knows what I'll be doing in 11 years?

Pleather shouldn't be insulted that she is an Ugly American.

It should be Ugly Southern Californian - why insult everyone in the country?

• Love 6

Heather being upset about being kicked out of the store cracked me up just because going anywhere with these women, I would just have a natural assumption that  some point we'd be tossed out of somewhere since they are all the textbook definition of "This is why we can't have nice things."

• Love 21
14 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

They showed the conversation, it happened on camera.  Kelley should have kept her nose out of Heather's business.  She said the comment, and with a smirk on her face like she was thrilled to have some dirt on Heather.  She's obnoxious.

I'll have to watch again.  Seemed to me that Tamra was saying the Kelly, herself, was digging around about Heather's financials.  Kelly said that her friend was a loan officer and mentioned that the Dubrows applied for a loan.  I believe Kelly's rendition.

Agreed that it's none of Kelly's biz and that she's obnoxious but I still believe TammySue embellished.  And if Tammy thought it was so horrible that Kelly was digging, why didn't she tell Heather when she first found out?  Tammy Sue is every bit as heinous as Kelly.

• Love 12

Kelly said that her friend was a loan officer and mentioned that the Dubrows applied for a loan. 

But how would the topic of Heather and her house lot come up?  Did the Realtor friend just offer it up randomly?  Obviously Kelly was gossiping about Heather.  Give it up Kelly. 

• Love 15

Vicki if your new love tank attendant sends you flowers you should act excited. Employees perform better when you acknowledge their efforts... but wait ....dang it... your ruse didn't work. How much did they cost ya and did you pretend to be Bad Cop's secretary when you ordered them? So much for the 20 pounds Vicki lost. The H on her belt (Climb much Vicki?) looked stressed to the point of almost keeling over. Flat tummies make for nice upright H's... ask Heather.

I hope KKKelly's future ex is recording this for the trial. When he got the call I bet he thought "Oh shit she wants to come home!" She said she was "bullied" in high school. She wasn't bullied, the normal kids kept her at arms length to keep away from her and her abusive tendencies. If they banded together it was to lick their wounds and continue fostering good friendships. Even little kids understand you keep away from crazy and you play with the ones who don't hurt you. KKKelly tweeted she was in a Palm Springs detox. Shouldn't it be rehab. Then again there is no fixing her, even sober you have your choice of either Nasty KKKelly or Vile KKKelly. Jews, Blacks and Irish, who's next for on KKKelly's hit list. Wonder if she likes her sheets cool or warm from the dryer.

I would have told a friend in an instant if somebody was talking bad about her to me. Shannon did the right thing. Shannon give up on the Irish accent. Please, not doing yourself any favors and I'm sure the Irish think you're a fool.

Meghan I don't really care about your dead relatives from the past, Jimmy's new fall candle scents are more interesting...not.

Heather, I'm one up on you...I've never been asked to leave anything! ;-D  KKKelly would say I'm more hierarchy than you.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Shannon and Dorinda seem to e following a very similar path.

For some strange reason Shannon and Tamra are okay with telling in the moment what someone else said about them.  Shannon had no problem with Tamra telling her what her mother in law said at an event, so I guess Tamra expects the same from Shannon.

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Sure, Kelly was flicking noses, but Tamra was the one who took it to the next, hysterical level.  Bless her heart.

I see it differently. Kelly was flicking several people's noses. Vicki told her she didn't like it, and she continued to do it. Vicki was talking to Tamra about it, and Tamra said, rather calmly, "quit it". Then she walked off to the bathroom. She was done with the conversation. Kelly could have been done too. She could have realized that no one liked what she was doing, and it was wise to just knock it off. Instead she yelled at Tamra to "keep walking". If there are any words that are great for starting a fight, "Keep walking", to someone who is removing themselves from the situation, would be those words. THAT, IMO, is what really set things off. 

18 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I'll have to watch again.  Seemed to me that Tamra was saying the Kelly, herself, was digging around about Heather's financials.  Kelly said that her friend was a loan officer and mentioned that the Dubrows applied for a loan.  I believe Kelly's rendition.

The trouble is, they showed us two sentences of what could have been a longer conversation. Kelly could have then went on to tell Tamra how she found out about the real estate connection and peppered the agent for details. She could have revealed more info. Who knows? They're both liars, so i think either one could be telling the truth, at this point. But I do think Kelly absolutely had a "gotcha!" look on her face when she said that. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

I wondered if Vicki staged her bedroom with what's-his-name's shoes, now that you mention it.

• Love 14

Dear Vicki, what kind of Christian force-feeds her friend booze so she (the forcer) can have fun... and then backs off when the consequences (Fightin' Tamra) come around?

I was not happy with the pressure to drink that was going on. First you had Vicki practically pouring the shots down Tamra's throat, then there was the collective "Heather" said in disapproving, disappointed tones, when she took a very small sip of the shot, and then in the previews you have Shannon ordering a vodka drink of some kind for Kelly after Kelly says multiple times that she doesn't want a drink. I understand that any of these women can refuse to drink when pushed (as Heather did, and I admire her for that), but social and producer pressure can be big. So they drink, then they get in messy, horrifying arguments. Rinse, repeat.

And as embarrassing as the fight was for all (and I don't blame Heather for being angry about being kicked out of the store), I was more mortified for the people later in the episode with Shannon and Vicki's drunken catcalling and shrieking. As with all of these shows, I'm always most uncomfortable when the antics of the women are affecting people who are just doing their jobs. Drunken shrieking in a bar, at the bar, is bad, but kind of expected by the bartender. But when someone is giving a heartfelt performance? Just gross and horrifying. 

• Love 11

A few seasons back Heather mentioned, from her acting proceeds she bought the lot where they built their first mansion.  I believe Heather was coming from a place of contributing to the family's wealth/acting career and not coming off as just the wife of a successful surgeon .  I am sure when she had her own series she probably made far more money than Terry.  So the disjointed Tamra/Kelly conversation, on the heels of Heather and Kelly being at odds, sounded to me as if Tamra was building up Heather's acting career and evidenced by saying Heather bought the lot.  The conversation where Kelly learned of a loan was obviously a result of gossip between Kelly and the agent, and Kelly furthered the gossip along. 

Kelly doesn't like Heather and she talks behind her back.  Kelly has zero awareness that going for these women's sore spots does not endear her to any of them.

No one seems to find Kelly entertaining or funny and that seems to be very hurtful to Kelly.  She needs to get over it.  Reminds me of Bethenny becoming enraged when no one laughed at her comment about the "blind leading the deaf," and Luann paid dearly for pointing out no one was laughing with Bethenny or at her joke. 

I see Vicki is back in survival mode.  She did pretty much the same thing to Shannon over the "take down the Beadors" comment and left her vunerable and exposed.  It is truly all about Vicki all the time.  After she is a good catch.  Vicki is the thousand pound tuna that gets landed and is fully of mercury. 

• Love 15

I was not happy with the pressure to drink that was going on. First you had Vicki practically pouring the shots down Tamra's throat

I agree this kind of rubbed me the wrong way.  Just another example of Vicki's narcissism, she is not really a good friend.  It's all about her, Tamra is more fun for Vicki when she is drinking too, so Vicki has to get her own needs met.  Not a true supportive friend, a real friend wants to see you succeed, knows you are training for a fitness competition and would not do that. 

Oh yeah and I love how when Kelly starts showing her obnoxious side Vicki is NTBF.  She did the same exact thing at the 70's party when Kelly started to go off on her tirade, she kind of moves away toward the door, backing out slowly.  LOL nice!  I totally predicted at the beginning of the season that if any of the other ladies were still tight with Vicki she would not have been giving Kelly the time of day.

Edited by FamilyVan
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

Ha! I said enema but they suck it out with a machine so I think that's called something else. Anyway, it used to be very Dr. Moonish.

That, my friend, is a colonic and it ain't the cure to what she's got. The only prescription, is more cowbell. 

• Love 23
42 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I hope KKKelly's future ex is recording this for the trial. When he got the call I bet he thought "Oh shit she wants to come home!" She said she was "bullied" in high school. She wasn't bullied, the normal kids kept her at arms length to keep away from her and her abusive tendencies. If they banded together it was to lick their wounds and continue fostering good friendships. Even little kids understand you keep away from crazy and you play with the ones who don't hurt you.

I'm sure it went something like this:

1. Kelly is an asshole
  2. No one wants anything to do with her
  3. Kelly gets even more crazy
  4. Now people really don't want anything to do with her
  5. Kelly goes home crying
  6. Jeri Blank tells Kelly that everyone else is just a bunch of bullies that are just jealous of her
  • Love 16