Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: Bye, Bye, Beadors

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

The family dinners never happened!  Shannon tweeted that Vicki was making shit up.  Vicki is a REAL asshole.

Glad to hear that, but Heather did confirm the SIL was friendly with the affair.

Now I'm wondering if Shannon or any of Shannon's friends saw the other chick with Shannon's SIL...like at a USC football game or Shannon's favorite restaurant...

• Love 1
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Shannon put the affair on the show, she doesn't seem to shield her kids away from any of it, she seems to actually include them in much of the discussion surrounding it. So, Yes, I do think she discussed that David's family wanted him to leave her for the Mistress with the other HWs, in fact, she herself said it in a TH this season.

It's not that far of a leap from mom and sis wanting David to leave Shannon for the mistress and mom, sis, mistress and David having dinner together.  I believe Vicki (and Heather) and either Shannon doesn't know the whole truth or she doesn't want to admit it.  The affair lasted (at least)  a year, to me that's a long time to be seeing someone, heck I only dated my husband for 7 months before I married him.  Unfortunately often after an affair of that length these kinds of hurtful tidbits are going to emerge and open up old wounds.  Yet another fun topic for the reunion if they want to go there and when do they not?

Edited by zulualpha
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Cranky One said:

Wait...didn't Heather say that Shannon told her that he did? I'm cornfused...

2 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Glad to hear that, but Heather did confirm the SIL was friendly with the affair.

Now I'm wondering if Shannon or any of Shannon's friends saw the other chick with Shannon's SIL...like at a USC football game or Shannon's favorite restaurant...

11 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

It's not that far of a leap from mom and sis wanting David to leave Shannon for the mistress and mom, sis, mistress and David having dinner together.  I believe Vicki (and Heather) and either Shannon doesn't know the whole truth or she doesn't want to admit it.  The affair lasted (at least)  a year, to me that's a long time to be seeing someone, heck I only dated my husband for 7 months before I married him.  Unfortunately often after an affair of that length these kinds of hurtful tidbits are going to emerge and open up old wounds.  Yet another fun topic for the reunion if they want to go there and when do they not?

Vicki made it seem like David was bringing the affair to like Sunday dinners with the family, like "here's my new lady!"  

What I glean from the situation is that David's sister became friendly with the affair (she was buddying up with everyone, remember she buddied up with Shannon during this time!!) and she had her over for dinner with her family once or twice.  

MUCH different than what Vicki was implying.  Vicki has an agenda to make David look bad, so I think she was making it seem like something it wasn't.  I think Heather was aware of the sister-affair friendship, so she agreed with what Vicki was spouting.

Speaking of Heather, sounds like she's moved into the house (per her annoying podcast that I inexplicably listen to!).  She was going on and on about how they were finally able to enjoy the house and the infinity pool (eye roll) and she was annoyed by something the workers installed incorrectly...  You know she's DYING to show that house off.  Did she get clearance to film there next season? 

• Love 7

I was really shocked when Shannon said that all of her closets at home were filled with andom junk. With all of her feng shui talk, I figured that she was against clutter.  Shannon always struck me as the type A, organized type so that was interesting. As far as David's mother is concerned...if it's true she never liked Shannon, there was likely never an attempt to build a relationship. And David made that relationship impossible the minute he brought his mistress to meet his family. That is just unbelievable to me. He had some nerve. David is a sick man and it's clear he only went back to Shannon because the other woman no longer wanted to be with him.

Kelly and Michael are an odd couple. And yes, she seems to bait him often. He may be a jerk, but she is, too.  She seems really bitter that the divorce didn't go the way she wanted it to go. For all of her complaints about being miserable, I don't see her doing anything about it.

Vicki's innocent act during the cancer insurance meeting was very unsettling. She still won't admit that Brooks was full of shit. She still tip toes around whether she went with him for treatment. I was appalled by the guy in the meeting who was talking about "haters". Very professional, sir.

• Love 9
18 hours ago, beaker73 said:

So much like Jules (NY) was accused by She Who Shall Not Be Named of going on the show to get divorced, I think that's exactly what Kelly's doing here.  As all of you have pointed out, she was totally trying to bait Michael in the garage. She's been talking shit about him all season, she relays to Vicki the story of him telling her to shut up.   I think she's trying to get him to lose his cool on camera in order to have ammunition again him when she files for divorce again.  If she has "proof" that he's a bad guy then she can cash in on more $$, child support, etc.   The flip side of this is all her batshit crazy is front and center this season, so good luck with that Kels. 

That's funny because the closed captioning actually said, "clock, clock, clock."  (I always watch with closed captioning on so I can make sure I see/hear everything that these ho's say. Don't want to miss anything good!)

Because it cannot be said enough--Vicki is disgusting.  That whole bullshit scene at Coto made my blood boil.  That dumb bitch really thinks she's the victim, doesn't she?  She LIED.  About CANCER.  There's no coming back from that (at least not in my book.)   I remember looking at the charity website months ago when it was first reported. If I recall correctly, there was an option to buy the rubber bracelets, but in order to do so you had to agree to accept insurance solicitations from Coto.   Fuck you, Vicki.  I do give some points to Michael's WTF faces during that scene and his pointing out that everyone knew Brooks was a big, fat faker.  

Ummmm...Dublin looks EPIC.  I seriously cannot wait. 

I thought she said, "cluck, cluck, cluck", referencing a chicken. Hehe.  Totally agree about Vicki as I have lost family and friends to cancer.  She sucks and I can't believe her being proud of a cancer insurance scam.  She should have been investigated instead of doing infomercials to scam more folks.

• Love 3

It's hard to give Vicki the benefit of the doubt when she talks about Shannon's marriage...or having a cancer charity. On both accounts, she appears self serving. Vicki has taken it upon herself to comment on other people's marriages based on her marriage with Don but they were both dumb. Vicki and Don did their vow renewal in hopes of salvaging their relationship. They were so up and down and hadn't hit any kind of consistency in their relationship before they ran off and got their vows renewed. That isn't the same as a couple who has been through challenges, has worked together and had a year of healing and re-commitment to one another. David didn't surprise Shannon with a vow renewal to sweeten her up. They were already on the up swing, managing their marital issues and their vows were done as an affirmation of their relationship, not as a last ditch effort.

Looks like shit is gonna hit the fan pretty hard this season based on the upcoming clips they showed. I know Tamara has officially called it quits on her friendship with Vicki (at least for now) based on social media and tabloid stories so it'll be interesting to see what actually happened. And Kelly took a low blow on Tamara referencing her daughter who doesn't talk to her. Looks like Tamara isn't going to be the 'peacemaker' for long this season.

• Love 10
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 2:22 PM, slitz said:

Throwing my 2 cents out there...  Regardless of how "easy" it was for Meghan to get pregnant, she still lost a baby.  To see comments on here and else where blasting her for mourning the loss of the second baby is sickening, to be honest.  The first time you hear your baby's heartbeat is a whirlwind of emotions...hoping and expecting to hear two and only hearing one?  I can't even begin to imagine the devastation that both Meghan and Jim must have felt.  And now having to relive that moment  and have complete strangers blast you for your reaction?  WTF.  

I am a male, never wanted to have kids and am glad I didn't.

I don't care for Mudhen because I find her to be an immature, self centered child.

When you go on TV, you leave yourself open to criticism - If she felt the need to pry into someone else's 'health history' it's rather stupid to invite the cameras into documenting some 'journey' for the sake of making reality TV.  I find a person's health history to be personal, it's not my business, but if you choose to put it out there? I am going to comment on it. 

That said?

She had the money and the means to get pregnant, I have seen women who would have been GREAT MOTHERS unable to 'get pregnant' because of some problem that just didn't seem quite fair to them and their dream.

And what about fertilizing an embryo and giving it a 50% chance of living or dying? How fair is THAT? NO ONE explained to this knucklehead that two babies (NOT TWINS in the most rudimentary sense) weren't a given? Hell, she could have lost both and then we would have been in for a real show. She should feel guilty for asking a doctor to 'create' a life and NOT knowing that it was a cosmic coin flip that it was going to survive.

I feel sorrier for that life, than I do for some simpleton who 'started' it.

Edited by ElDosEquis
I burn, therefore I am.
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, kdl88 said:

Aw, I'm blushing! <3 (Vicki is the only housewife that I can't stand. Even Bethenny doesn't get under my skin the way Vicki does. There's just something about her...)

Yes, I feel 100% the same way.  Fingers crossed she will hopefully be dismissed from RHOC soon.  I would like to say she will be off-screen soon, but I have a feeling she will be one of those reality show personas that will keep surfacing on every opportunity possible, such as Dancing with the Stars, Celebrity Apprentice, Celebrity Survivor, The Real World, and sadly the list just keeps going and going!  Sigh.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

And David made that relationship impossible the minute he brought his mistress to meet his family. That is just unbelievable to me. He had some nerve. David is a sick man and it's clear he only went back to Shannon because the other woman no longer wanted to be with him.

He didn't bring her to meet his family, Vicki lied about that. 

34 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Looks like shit is gonna hit the fan pretty hard this season based on the upcoming clips they showed. I know Tamara has officially called it quits on her friendship with Vicki (at least for now) based on social media and tabloid stories so it'll be interesting to see what actually happened. And Kelly took a low blow on Tamara referencing her daughter who doesn't talk to her. Looks like Tamara isn't going to be the 'peacemaker' for long this season.

I really hope this is the final break for Tamara and Vicki.  They always have a falling out, big fight, then make up.  It is getting old.  Can anyone tell (from the previews or twitter) what this fight is all about?

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I really hope this is the final break for Tamara and Vicki.  They always have a falling out, big fight, then make up.  It is getting old.  Can anyone tell (from the previews or twitter) what this fight is all about?

Unfortunately, this does not give specific detail, but does mention the fight that ends their friendship.  As much as I do not want to be happy with a dissolution of any friendship, I really hope this is the end of theirs.  IMO, they were always toxic together and egged one another on with the negativity and assaults on others.  Perhaps they can both be better people without one another; although being a better person is a stretch for Vicki for sure.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3548591/tamra-judges-breakdown-in-ireland-signals-end-of-friendship-with-vicki-gunvalson/

• Love 7

Wow, I just clicked on the link and that first picture (Shannon holding Tamra) Tamra looks..... idk..like she is having an anxiety attack. Her mouth is open and her eyes seem unfocused. Now I really want to know what the heck happens! I also really hope this is the end for them and everyone is on Tamra's side and we never see Vicki and her lying face again.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Wow, I just clicked on the link and that first picture (Shannon holding Tamra) Tamra looks..... idk..like she is having an anxiety attack. Her mouth is open and her eyes seem unfocused. Now I really want to know what the heck happens! I also really hope this is the end for them and everyone is on Tamra's side and we never see Vicki and her lying face again.

My guess is that Vicki is gossiping about the situation with Tamra and her daughter. That issue is a real point of pain for Tamra, and learning that Vicki has been speaking about it would probably be the thing that would drive Tamra to finally end things with Vicki. 

• Love 11
17 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes but she added that David's sister did have a relationship/friendship with the Mistress.

Shannon Beador ‏@ShannonBeador Sep 27

@brittandbay @AllAboutTRH Heather was talking about David's sister & that's true. David's mother never "had family dinners

I have been thinking about this situation with the mother and sister befriending the mistress.  Something similar happened in our family.  I will never see those pieces of shit again.  

Its all kinds of fucked up and Davids mother and sister should not be surprised if the kids want NOTHING to do with them again.  Its a betrayal like none other.  

• Love 12

Tamra actually gave Vicki a huge gift of filming with her this season which allowed Vicki back into the group. Granted it helped Tamra too and probably was egged on by tptb in hopes of another blow-up.  Vicki could have taken that gift and secured a more solid position for herself. But nope, Vicki just can't get out of her own way. I don't agree that Vicki will hit the reality circuit if she's dropped from the HWs. She has a business that she actually seems to work at and she's failed to grab any legitimate  endorsements, side gigs or interviews other wives get.

• Love 4

I think people are being too hard on Megan for her reaction during the ultrasound.  I think it is likely that two embryos implanted and Megan was emotionally invested in having twins. The Beta HCG levels in a twin gestation are usually much higher than a single and this may have given her hope that he was having twins. Since the IVF process monitors the implantation period closely, the vanishing twin syndrome is seen fairly frequently. ( contrary to the male poster above that incorrectly surmised that two implanted embryos aren't twins-there are two types of twin gestations: identical ( monozygotic), and fraternal ( dizygotic) )

I was so irritated about Vicki's new pseudo- charity, that I went to the website and made some comments. Kill All Cancer is more of a charity portal than a charity, and all donations go to City of Hope. Bet your bottom dollar that anyone donating through Kill all Cancer, or signing up for a bracelet will be inundated with insurance sales pitches.

City of Hope  is a worthy charity, and is rated four stars by Charity Navigator. You can donate directly to them on their .org website!! 

David Beador is a scumbag snake, and he apparently learned it from his scumbag family. I honestly cannot believe Shannon was able to forgive him and stay in the marriage. Forgiving a sexual affair is hard enough, but compounded infinitely when the extended family is involved. 

Kelly and Tamra should have politely informed David's scheming Mother that they are Shannon's friends, and as such, feel uncomfortable discussing private family matters. Then, they should have quietly pulled David aside and told him what his Mother was up to. 

• Love 4
  4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Unfortunately, this does not give specific detail, but does mention the fight that ends their friendship.  As much as I do not want to be happy with a dissolution of any friendship, I really hope this is the end of theirs.  IMO, they were always toxic together and egged one another on with the negativity and assaults on others.  Perhaps they can both be better people without one another; although being a better person is a stretch for Vicki for sure.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3548591/tamra-judges-breakdown-in-ireland-signals-end-of-friendship-with-vicki-gunvalson/

The Tamra/Vicki dynamic changed IMO during Shannon's first season. Vicki was actually a good friend to Tamra, Heather, and Shannon. I know last season has pretty much purged any positive Vicki may have built up, but I do think that Vicki was on a really good roll that season.

She stopped Tamra from her mission to take down Heather by simply telling Tamra that she would lose. She told Tamra that she was being ridiculous when Tamra tried to make an issue out of her Cut Fitness appearance on Heather's show.

She was sympathetic to Shannon and even negotiated that awkward sit down between Shannon and David in Mexico. I keep going back to one moment during the reunion for that season. Vicki happily exclaimed that she had had a great year, and it was true. It was probably one of the few seasons where she didn't face constant backlash for her behavior towards the other women. The only real backlash she got was from her just being her and of course the scummy-ness of her on again off again relationship with Brooks. If she had kept up the momentum and left Brooks to con some other woman out of her money, she could have really built something positive for herself on the show.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

The Tamra/Vicki dynamic changed IMO during Shannon's first season. Vicki was actually a good friend to Tamra, Heather, and Shannon. I know last season has pretty much purged any positive Vicki may have built up, but I do think that Vicki was on a really good roll that season.

She stopped Tamra from her mission to take down Heather by simply telling Tamra that she would lose. She told Tamra that she was being ridiculous when Tamra tried to make an issue out of her Cut Fitness appearance on Heather's show.

She was sympathetic to Shannon and even negotiated that awkward sit down between Shannon and David in Mexico. I keep going back to one moment during the reunion for that season. Vicki happily exclaimed that she had had a great year, and it was true. It was probably one of the few seasons where she didn't face constant backlash for her behavior towards the other women. The only real backlash she got was from her just being her and of course the scummy-ness of her on again off again relationship with Brooks. If she had kept up the momentum and left Brooks to con some other woman out of her money, she could have really built something positive for herself on the show.

I believe Vicki derives a great deal of satisfaction out of being the center of attention.  Being amenable doesn't work for her, she needs to be mixing it up with someone to be front and center.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Vicki and Don did their vow renewal in hopes of salvaging their relationship.

Or a Bravo contract extension.

2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I think people are being too hard on Megan for her reaction during the ultrasound.  I think it is likely that two embryos implanted and Megan was emotionally invested in having twins

I agree..and it's difficult for me to understand how women are making such cruel comments about her pregnancy.  She was able to get pregnant via science.  She was very happy to be pregnant and hoped she could carry the two babies to term.  Why so mean, ladies?

I know this a snark website/forum, but can't this topic be discussed more kindly?

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 22
3 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

I agree..and it's difficult for me to understand how women are making such cruel comments about her pregnancy.  She was able to get pregnant via science.  She was very happy to be pregnant and hoped she could carry the two babies to term.  Why so mean, ladies?

And men...I've seen some comments that absolutely disgusted me.  It makes me sad that there is so little empathy out there.  

• Love 13

So, they showed a flashback on NJ of the "manager" of the "club" Melissa supposedly "worked" at.

Guess who I finally figured out who Michael reminds me of?   

Both that manager and Michael have some sort of creepy predator behavior I can't put my finger on.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

And your policy comes to you in a free binder!

And don't forget the free football phone in the colors of your favorite team.

1 hour ago, jaync said:

Yeah, two babies would've been a good way to keep Jimmy around more.

I say three, three is a good number....

Just because you can have children, doesn't mean you should have children.

That idiot wasn't 'infertile', she hooked up with a guy that didn't want any more kids and she forced him in to it.

He is stupid for going along with it. I think it's cruel that women don't have any empathy towards men that don't want kids.

Edited by ElDosEquis
I just wanted to fill out this box.
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

I didn't like Vicki that season, but to be fair, I never like Vicki any season.

Heather was the one to put a stop to the Vicki/Tamra deal. I remember that Turkey Day dinner Vicki had where she badmouthed Heather to Shannon the entire time. Talked about how she made her feel bad because she didn't have as much money. She said some really nasty stuff about her, and it seemed to come out of left field. Shannon didn't know Heather well (this was before the whole deal went down at Heather's house) and she was getting really close to Vicki. She paid close attention to the things that Vicki was saying about Heather. When Heather learned that Vicki was talking smack about her, she was really hurt, and she talked to Vicki and told her so. She asked her when she had ever made her feel "less than" because she had less resources, and Vicki couldn't come up with anything. I had to give it to Vicki, however. She wrote a very nice blog and for maybe the first time ever, seemed very contrite. She said that Heather had never been anything but a good friend to her and had always supported her. She apologized to Heather in her blog for the things  she had said about her. The thing was, she was all "in" with regard to making Heather look bad until confronted by the fact that she had zero reason to go after her. That was when Vicki told Tamra she could never win with Heather if she kept on with the plan to make up some pretend issue with her. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I didn't like Vicki that season, but to be fair, I never like Vicki any season.

Heather was the one to put a stop to the Vicki/Tamra deal. I remember that Turkey Day dinner Vicki had where she badmouthed Heather to Shannon the entire time. Talked about how she made her feel bad because she didn't have as much money. She said some really nasty stuff about her, and it seemed to come out of left field. Shannon didn't know Heather well (this was before the whole deal went down at Heather's house) and she was getting really close to Vicki. She paid close attention to the things that Vicki was saying about Heather. When Heather learned that Vicki was talking smack about her, she was really hurt, and she talked to Vicki and told her so. She asked her when she had ever made her feel "less than" because she had less resources, and Vicki couldn't come up with anything. I had to give it to Vicki, however. She wrote a very nice blog and for maybe the first time ever, seemed very contrite. She said that Heather had never been anything but a good friend to her and had always supported her. She apologized to Heather in her blog for the things  she had said about her. The thing was, she was all "in" with regard to making Heather look bad until confronted by the fact that she had zero reason to go after her. That was when Vicki told Tamra she could never win with Heather if she kept on with the plan to make up some pretend issue with her. 

I agree! IMO, both Vicki and Tamra tried to go after Heather that season and when Heather refused to play along it failed. Then Vicki, with help from Tamra, made sure that Heather and Shannon didn't become friends by playing runtelldat with exaggerations, half truths and out right lies until Heather/Shannon couldn't stand each other. It was done on purpose because they feared that Heather/Shannon would become the 2 top HWs/fan favorites of the OC if they joined forces and Vicki more than anyone else could not allow that to happen.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ElDosEquis said:

He is stupid for going along with it. I think it's cruel that women don't have any empathy towards men that don't want any more kids.

There, fixed that for you. Jimmy already has several kids. Meghan chose to have a child with someone who really isn't interested in having more. And who can blame him? He chose to make her happy by giving her a kid. I think all three are lucky that there is only one, in the long run. That is not being mean as some seem to think. It is an opinion, and just as valid as anyone else's.

With regards to Vicki, I am disgusted that she is trying to trot out once again the scam that she believed that Brookes had cancer and didn't know any better. There are several times that she out and out lied about it. One was the story that she called Terry in the middle of the night and he sent a colleague over to give Brookes an IV (I think that was the reason for the imaginary house call). Never happened. She is a lying liar that lies - always has been and always will be.

And her stories about how she wished she had worked harder to save her marriage to Don? Hard to do when you are both having affairs with other people. On top of the fact that she pretty much treated Don like dirt. I did catch that she said the reason she was sad her marriage ended was because of how it looked to others. Ugh. I find it funny that Tamra calls Simon a narcissist as Vicki is one through and through. From what I have seen Simon is a good parent, which I don't think a narcissist is capable of being.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

There, fixed that for you. Jimmy already has several kids. Meghan chose to have a child with someone who really isn't interested in having more. And who can blame him? He chose to make her happy by giving her a kid. I think all three are lucky that there is only one, in the long run. That is not being mean as some seem to think. It is an opinion, and just as valid as anyone else's.

Thank you!

I think the prevailing opinion would be to "fix" me in another way - with a rusty knife,  dirty thread and crooked needle.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe Vicki derives a great deal of satisfaction out of being the center of attention.  Being amenable doesn't work for her, she needs to be mixing it up with someone to be front and center.

I'd say this is what she lives for, day in and day out.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

And her stories about how she wished she had worked harder to save her marriage to Don? Hard to do when you are both having affairs with other people. On top of the fact that she pretty much treated Don like dirt. I did catch that she said the reason she was sad her marriage ended was because of how it looked to others. Ugh. I find it funny that Tamra calls Simon a narcissist as Vicki is one through and through. From what I have seen Simon is a good parent, which I don't think a narcissist is capable of being.

Vicki said "when the going got tough with Don, I bailed".  Seems like a pretty honest assessment and a taking of responsibility for her part in the divorce.  She spent the spa day trying to talk Kelly out of getting a divorce based on her own experience, sounds like genuine regret to me. 

It really bugs when people like Tamra or Bethenney, women with minor children, get on national tv and trash their husbands.  I get it-bitter divorce, bad feelings, children alienated,- it's painful and ugly.  But how can these women think it does even one bit of good, or changes one person's mind about things by them trashing their ex, who can't respond on the show and doesn't respond in the media from what I've seen.  Neither Tamra or Bethenney has taken one iota of responsibility for how things ended up in their marriages which makes me side eye both of them big time.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Or a Bravo contract extension.

I know this a snark website/forum, but can't this topic be discussed more kindly?

I've been thinking this was a tough crowd too and I'm so not a baby person. I'm the bitch that told a neighbor who was over sharing her reproductive journey that I'd prefer to wait and hear about a pregnancy after her 3 month mark otherwise I was uncomfortable hearing about hormone levels and implantations. Oddly, Meghan's journey has been a bit interesting for me. At least its real which is getting hard to find on a RH show.

• Love 14
On 9/27/2016 at 8:31 AM, ElDosEquis said:

I took Mudhen's whining at the appointment as, "But, I ordered TWO.....I WANTED TWINS!", "I WANTED TO BE THE FIRST WOMEN IN OC HISTORY TO HAVE TWINS!!!!"

Ugh, it gives me the creeps to think that when that child is old enough, it's going to be plied with stories about how 'there were two of you - but one died inside me - that was your twin...../I made a birthday cake for you and your twin."

#teambabynottheparents.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only cynic who thought Megan was SO devastated mainly because it's not as Special to give birth to just one baby.  And even though the embryo was at the stage where it still could be mistaken for a reptile, all her sniveling about "losing our baby boy" makes me wanna hurl.  It was an embryo FFS --  not all embryos make it, whether man-made or naturally occurring.  Stop acting as if it was a fully developed infant that she carried for months.  There was probably a reason for what happened there, so I hope she is satisfied with her "healthy girl", and doesn't go all "I'll always celebrate that 4-weeks-along embryo that never developed".  It would get tiresome after about the second mention.

Okay, going to my corner now to face the wall.

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only cynic who thought Megan was SO devastated mainly because it's not as Special to give birth to just one baby.  And even though the embryo was at the stage where it still could be mistaken for a reptile, all her sniveling about "losing our baby boy" makes me wanna hurl.  It was an embryo FFS --  not all embryos make it, whether man-made or naturally occurring.  Stop acting as if it was a fully developed infant that she carried for months.  There was probably a reason for what happened there, so I hope she is satisfied with her "healthy girl", and doesn't go all "I'll always celebrate that 4-weeks-along embryo that never developed".  It would get tiresome after about the second mention.

Okay, going to my corner now to face the wall.

You put it more succinctly than I did in my ham handed post.

Since we are both cynical you might want to come on over to the boy's corner, I have drinks and snacks, Wi-Fi, too.

• Love 3

I totally agree with everyone who said Kelly is trying to set up her husband for a divorce. She's the narcissist, IMO, and she was angling to get him on screen being a dick and use that in court. Unfortunately, she's a moron and it's making her look like the dysfunctional freak who is probably unfit. She is mentally ill or just a sociopath. They need to take that kid and send her to boarding school. She'd be better off than with either parent. But, for all the crap Kelly is claiming, I think he's coming off as much better than her. She's certifiable and needs to be off my screen like yesterday.

I actually liked Jim in this episode and liked him even more on WWHL with Shannon. He seemed like a nice guy and maybe he's getting a bad edit. I love that he went out drinking with Shannon in NYC. I felt bad for Meghan. Even though she'll still have a baby, it's still a loss of a dream and that's sad. 

Tamra must find out that Vicki is spreading some bad shit about her and her kids and Shannon must hear something she said about her husband and the other woman. It's going to be so ugly. I don't know how Vicki can survive this really. I think Heather, Shannon, Tamra, and Meghan will all return. Not sure they can make it work with Vicki and I've never seen a HW disliked more than Kelly. Even Danielle Staub had less bad reaction, IMO. She was at least amusing at times. Kelly is just a psycho who is really unfortunate looking on screen. 

Edited by Roxy
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Thank you!

I think the prevailing opinion would be to "fix" me in another way - with a rusty knife,  dirty thread and crooked needle.

Well damn guy, if you want us to talk about you, how about applying for RH?  I mean shit,    Slade was a dude and billed himself as a housewife.

Totally agree with the posters who were startled to see the old Vicki face in the flashback with Donn.  Even though I find her ugly on the outside because she is so ugly on the inside, this was one case where plastic surgery was warranted.  Man.....that pre-PS face was UNFORTUNATE.

Also agree with the posters about Kelly's lips at spa day.  I was alarmingly mesmerized by them.  They are both laughable and horrendous at once.  Much like Kelly herself.  P.S.  This woman is unhinged.

Finally, even though I have a soft spot for Shannon and think she is funny, SHUT UP ALREADY about the "how many days I have to pack" countdown and START PACKING!  Seriously, didn't we see her incredulously give us her "must be out by date" 13 days prior?  With repeated countdown follow-ups?  

• Love 3

From Meg's blog:

I honestly couldn’t watch the scene when I was in tears. It was just too hard to relive that moment and it brought back too many emotions. As expected, everyone has had different views and opinions on how I reacted to the news of just one baby instead of two, but knowing that two genetically perfect embryos were transferred and only one survived was really hard for me. Of course I am beyond excited and grateful for my baby girl to arrive in a couple months, but the loss of (what I now know was) the boy felt - and was and is - so real. People have said that I should be grateful I have one healthy baby and I want everyone to know that I am, but please don't undermine my pain because I still lost my baby boy, no matter how early. And anyone who has undergone IVF knows that our embryos are our babies. And yes, Jimmy and I have had early success with IVF, we are pregnant with a healthy baby, and we can afford the treatments we underwent. We have a lot to be grateful for. But at the end of the day it doesn't make our loss disappear. 

I was overwhelmed with emotions and Jim was, too. He was so upset. Even at the next appointment, he asked them to please look again for our other baby - it broke my heart. I’d wake up crying and fall asleep crying and we had to take some time to grieve. I’m now seven months pregnant and I’m currently decorating my baby girl’s nursery and couldn’t be more excited to meet her!

To some, an embryo is just an embryo.  To others, every embryo is a miracle and a gift.  Ask anyone who is, or has, gone through infertility.  Ask the one in eight in couples who have trouble getting pregnant or sustaining a pregnancy. 

Also, as WireWrap already stated,  if Jim adamantly did not want more children, why did he have sperm frozen before his vasectomy?  

• Love 18
9 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Well damn guy, if you want us to talk about you, how about applying for RH?  I mean shit,    Slade was a dude and billed himself as a housewife.

I'm don't have the elan that slade did, I am not photogenic, I have manners, know how bake bread, am polite in company and have testicles.

I don't like to sleep around and like outdoorsy stuff like camping and shooting at things. I like science and am very handy around the house.

I can make furniture (I made a bitching table for the entry way and make a some nightstands and TV stand for my man cave.)

I respect most women and have a rudimentary knowledge of astronomy and have a bitchin' telescope..............I don't really have the creds to be a camera hogging man whore.

I am potty trained, too.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

From Meg's blog:

I honestly couldn’t watch the scene when I was in tears. It was just too hard to relive that moment and it brought back too many emotions. As expected, everyone has had different views and opinions on how I reacted to the news of just one baby instead of two, but knowing that two genetically perfect embryos were transferred and only one survived was really hard for me. Of course I am beyond excited and grateful for my baby girl to arrive in a couple months, but the loss of (what I now know was) the boy felt - and was and is - so real. People have said that I should be grateful I have one healthy baby and I want everyone to know that I am, but please don't undermine my pain because I still lost my baby boy, no matter how early. And anyone who has undergone IVF knows that our embryos are our babies. And yes, Jimmy and I have had early success with IVF, we are pregnant with a healthy baby, and we can afford the treatments we underwent. We have a lot to be grateful for. But at the end of the day it doesn't make our loss disappear. 

I was overwhelmed with emotions and Jim was, too. He was so upset. Even at the next appointment, he asked them to please look again for our other baby - it broke my heart. I’d wake up crying and fall asleep crying and we had to take some time to grieve. I’m now seven months pregnant and I’m currently decorating my baby girl’s nursery and couldn’t be more excited to meet her!

To some, an embryo is just an embryo.  To others, every embryo is a miracle and a gift.  Ask anyone who is, or has, gone through infertility.  Ask the one in eight in couples who have trouble getting pregnant or sustaining a pregnancy. 

Also, as WireWrap already stated,  if Jim adamantly did not want more children, why did he have sperm frozen before his vasectomy?  

For the purposes of this show, it is sometimes difficult to gauge how these women feel about IVF and the embryos.  Heather for example has mentioned at least twice she and Terry have two embryos they won't be using.  Heather has offered her embryos to both Meghan and Andy Cohen. 

I am not sure why Meghan brings up money and being able to afford the treatment, I hope she can enjoy her daughter and her pain subsides and she is able to carry their other two embryos to term. 

Meghan made her journey very public with a lot of emphasis on essentially going through it while her husband was out of state working.  It was interesting and times difficult for me to watch because of her queasiness and seemingly over the top reactions to various medical procedures she endured along the way.  Maybe it is just her personality but she has a sometimes odd way of involving herself in medical issues and the way she presents her findings and feelings.  She can be very didactic and it may be difficult for some viewers to see her emotional side.  What I thought was short sheeted in her journey was her issues with hormones and moods and her revelation that she suffers from depression.   Again it was Heather kind of poo-pooing Meghan and her pregnancy when Shannon raised the issue.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

For the purposes of this show, it is sometimes difficult to gauge how these women feel about IVF and the embryos.  Heather for example has mentioned at least twice she and Terry have two embryos they won't be using.  Heather has offered her embryos to both Meghan and Andy Cohen. 

I am not sure why Meghan brings up money and being able to afford the treatment, I hope she can enjoy her daughter and her pain subsides and she is able to carry their other two embryos to term. 

Meghan made her journey very public with a lot of emphasis on essentially going through it while her husband was out of state working.  It was interesting and times difficult for me to watch because of her queasiness and seemingly over the top reactions to various medical procedures she endured along the way.  Maybe it is just her personality but she has a sometimes odd way of involving herself in medical issues and the way she presents her findings and feelings.  She can be very didactic and it may be difficult for some viewers to see her emotional side.  What I thought was short sheeted in her journey was her issues with hormones and moods and her revelation that she suffers from depression.   Again it was Heather kind of poo-pooing Meghan and her pregnancy when Shannon raised the issue.

She has a 'medical sales person persona' - THAT is one of the reasons she is a such a turn off to watch. Over the top and digs and digs to get the answer she wants - her answer IS correct.

When she started in with bicki and crooks, that really irritated the fuck out of me.

It's none of her business who bicki dated

Calling up hospital/clinics to get info was pretty repulsive.

Sharing her findings with the rest of the coven was pretty shitty.

I don't like bicki or crooks but what she did was fucking underhanded and scummy - it wasn't done as a 'let me help a friend'.

It was done to destroy and humiliate a person.

A person's medical history is a private thing. I don't like people who lie or exaggerate about any illness or treatment, I also don't care for people that delve into other people's med history.

It's like people wanting to check my underwear - It's none of your business what goes on down there and if I want you to know?

• Love 3

My confusion with Meghan is that she had no fertility issues, correct?  This was simply a case of Jimmy's frozen baby batter needing to meet up with one of Meghan's eggs, right? She was not high risk or infertile. She is quick to champion every health related cause but her passion for this seems a little stilted in this one because honestly, Jim did not want another child but for some reason decided to freeze the last of the goods just in case? So when Meghan wanted a child they used IVF pretty much ignoring the big issue of another child with a man who most likely before they were even engaged let that be known. 

Before you all start yelling at me about my callousness, I have a few friends that needed medical intervention to conceive a child but both parties were on board with it and they are happy parents raising their kids together.

I just get the feeling that Meghan will be a solo act in parenthood unless she moves to St. Louis so Jim can be in the mix. 

She is just so preachy.

• Love 7

I finally got around  to watching this ep but fell asleep partway through. It's telling that I'm in no hurry to catch up.

I enjoyed Tamra and Eddie's lunch. He seems to be having a calming affect on her.

I get the impression Kelly is antagonizing her husband for some reason. What is her malfunction?

Meghan's pregnancy is beyond tedious to me. I am finding myself blanking out as soon as it starts.

I am finding myself doing the same whenever Crooked Vicki shows up on my screen.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 9:07 AM, VedaPierce said:

If Vickie can intentionally lie about cancer, and KEEP lying, even after being confronted by everyone with the facts of her lying, she's capable of anything. Nothing is too low for her. She is a morality hypocrite. And her stupid son sat right along side her at that Fake charity meeting. He actually said at one point "There was a slight mistake. Not necessarily by you, but..." Then trailed off. I couldn't believe what I heard and rewound and put up captions! The excusing and attempts at explaining away her deceits just add to my disgust. It wasn't "slight" and it WAS by her. She was in on it 100%. if not from the beginning, definitly somewhere along the way. And she has NEVER claimed her responsibility or really sincerely apologized to EVERYONE. If she really accepted her responsibility, she wouldn't be saying stupid shit like "when are the haters gonna move on and stop hating?"! Ugh! 

A thousand likes to this!

Watching Crooked Vicki tell (i.e., lie) to those men at the meeting about Brooks and her cancer scam last season was nauseating. I'm not sure if her son was trying to correct her without incurring her wrath or trying to distance himself from her revisionist retelling, but it made it worse. I wonder what those men knew (or didn't care)?

• Love 6
19 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Just because you can have children, doesn't mean you should have children.

That idiot wasn't 'infertile', she hooked up with a guy that didn't want any more kids and she forced him in to it.

I can't see that guy being forced into anything by any of his wives...maybe spousal and child support, but not much more.   It's kind of sad to read "idiot" regarding Meghan when all she wanted to do was have a baby.   We're also watching "reality" television, so we don't really know much at all about these participants.

• Love 12

Vicki said "when the going got tough with Don, I bailed". 

Everybody claims that after the divorce.  Woulda, coulda, shoulda ...  but deep down, they are happy to be done with marriage--until the next one. 

I was overwhelmed with emotions and Jim was, too. He was so upset. Even at the next appointment, he asked them to please look again for our other baby - it broke my heart.

He just wanted a SON.  

• Love 11