Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

The grammar and punctuation score did not beat 50%: comma splice; shift in person (you); wrong word (chalk); lack of parallel structure; and wordiness (over on). The poor editor and proofreader. All the hard work to fix the copy might be worth the trouble if the pretentious duo had anything interesting to say. That's "if." 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

@BradandJanet, you are on to something! Maybe they purposely make so many mistakes to distract us from their lack of actual content.

Maybe they're using the same strategy the Nigerian catfishers use. Poor grammar and spelling are used to reel in those who are ignorant and/or gullible enough to overlook the errors.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I watched the video...A bunch of kids and adults and not a mask in sight.

The Roloff's are really starting to piss me off... they don't seem to think that the rules apply to them and they do whatever they want.

They're all laughing, partying, having a great time no distancing, no masks. 😡

I don't wish anyone gets covid but if some of these people (adults) get it I won't be sorry... While the rest of us go without seeing family and friends they just do whatever they want....They're all assholes and if they get sick it might be a good wakeup call.... Bunch of morons.

• Love 10
On 1/5/2021 at 7:20 AM, AZChristian said:

My birthday is 9 days before Christmas.  I ALWAYS suggest to parents of kids whose birthday is within a couple of weeks of Christmas that December 25th is Jesus' birthday.  Even if a child is born ON Christmas day, the child deserves individual recognition of his own birthday.  Combined gifts are a BIG no-no.  And don't wrap the child's gift in Christmas paper.

How will Bode feel when he's old enough to be aware of it when Ember gets a nice big present for her birthday and a DIFFERENT big present for Christmas, and he gets ONE big present for both.  Trust me.  It's not a happy moment in a child's life when he realizes that celebrating his birthday - on its own - is not worth his parents' time or effort.

My birthday is just shy of 3 weeks before Christmas and my sister's is 3 weeks after. We each always had our own parties and celebrations during our birthday weekends. My mom wasn't going for those combos for her kids! Granted, this was back in the days were you would get a birthday card and $5 from extended family, and maybe $20 from the grandparents for your birthday, but still. 

On 1/6/2021 at 8:50 AM, TipseyGirl said:

$267.79 on Amazon

gym.thumb.jpg.5b8e231cc3c136d5df970d27089828d5.jpg

Happy Birthday/Merry Christmas, Bode. We got you a broken bone/head injury!

20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

193EDEAE-A5F7-45BD-A91F-7A75D9365831.jpeg

Apparently the construction/train motif is NOT for girls. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I'm wondering if Jer and Auj are trying to claim Matt's new train as being for Bode (not Jackson)

Flour and Faith Bakery: Pricing

Cookies start at $3.50 each and go up from there based on size, detail and amount of colors used. 

Character Cookies start at $4.50 each.

Decadent Creations: Pricing

Cupcakes $24 a dozen.

Cakes from $40 to $80 each

bodebirth2.jpg

bodebirth1.jpg

bodecookie.jpg

• Love 2

From the pics I've seen including the short video Jer deleted it looked like they had at the very least...

36 cupcakes at $24 a dozen = $72

1 smash cake (I priced it mid range) = $40

3 dozen cookies at $4 each (they probably cost more) = $144

$256 before taxes and they also had drinks and snacks that were visible during the video, no idea how much they spent on that.

Decorations and fancy paper plates and cups etc with "train" theme... No idea what that cost.

The jungle gym present that others posted was priced around $250

They also bought Bode a new ride on toy $80 and a train conductor outfit with hat $?

That's at least $600 USD not including his new outfit or other expenses.... 

For a 1 yr old....ridiculous. 🙄

• Love 4

They love to comment that Bode is the happiest baby on the planet and perhaps he is, but I think it's notable that in the birthday pictures he is rarely smiling.  It's clear that Audrey curates the pictures she posts online and thus can make sure to only post pictures of him smiling. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Bode may have felt overwhelmed.  He is only one and a lot of people were there all making noise.  He was in the spotlight constantly.  That could contribute to the non smiling.   Although I don't think he smiles all the time, no one does.  

• Love 4
On 1/11/2021 at 7:59 PM, Joan of Argh said:

From the pics I've seen including the short video Jer deleted it looked like they had at the very least...

36 cupcakes at $24 a dozen = $72

1 smash cake (I priced it mid range) = $40

3 dozen cookies at $4 each (they probably cost more) = $144

$256 before taxes and they also had drinks and snacks that were visible during the video, no idea how much they spent on that.

Decorations and fancy paper plates and cups etc with "train" theme... No idea what that cost.

The jungle gym present that others posted was priced around $250

They also bought Bode a new ride on toy $80 and a train conductor outfit with hat $?

That's at least $600 USD not including his new outfit or other expenses.... 

For a 1 yr old....ridiculous. 🙄

To throw them some credit - they clearly aren't combining his birthday with Christmas and ignoring it because of the expense.

I agree tho, the firs year birthday parties for the grandkids tend to be a little excessive.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

Now people are buying them their groceries as a gift... because they're so awesome and had a tough week!

(Tough Week= not everyone kissed their asses over their new book and that's so hard to endure) 🙄

grocerylist.jpg

Donater person says "you guys" 3 times in 3 sentences. 

Phuck Off x3 to Donater person and A&J. Like A&J need donations. Greedy little shitheads.

• Love 10

I'm really certain this was probably a local friend that they know. I doubt that Jer and Auj are so desperate for free groceries that they are handing out their address to random strangers.

If they are doing that, they are WAY dumber than I thought.

• Love 3

These people need to take their money and donate it to people who actually need it.

Jer and Auj can pay for their own damn groceries.

This particular woman (I recognize her username) has bought them things before, she wants to be an influencer and she's managed to get Auj to follow her.... It's been a while but IIRC she attends the church/Christian school that the Rollofs were associated with.

It's like the cookie lady, she was a stranger but when jer and Auj's first book was published she made a batch of fancy cookies with "always more" "beating 50 percent" and other Rollofs sayings on them, contacted Auj to get the cookies to her and now Auj uses her influencer status to promote her cookie business. (she probably got Bodes birthday cookies for free or huge discount)

Some of the Duggar family provide a PO Box for their idiot followers to send them gifts, they regularly receive toys, books, clothes, shoes, jewelry etc sent to their PO box by strangers....Jer and Auj do that too because Auj sometimes shows a new toy or whatever for Ember that was sent by one of their many "sweet followers"... Auj and Jer use their office address at Rollof Farms.

Not that it's difficult to get their actual address if someone wanted it... I've looked up all their houses on Google maps including Chris's house, Amy's and Zach's as well just to see how far apart their houses were and what the neighborhoods look like.

Too many nuts out there, I wouldn't want that much contact with people in general, too easy for someone to send a bomb 💣 or shoe box filled with dog poop. 💩 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

These people need to take their money and donate it to people who actually need it.

Exactly. They should be telling their " followers" to send any and all "gifts" to a local charity. Or better yet, don't send A&J ANYTHING. Is our world really filled with this many morons? Sadly, I believe it is.

We'll probably see A&J on a future episode of American Greed.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Then there are tons of “entitled assholes” in our country, plenty of people will not be taking the vaccine.  

I know I should know this but why won't they get the vaccine?

Is it on religious grounds or something else?

My youngest brother's wife came from a religion that wouldn't take blood based vaccines... others were ok but not blood based.  🙄

• Useful 3
10 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Then there are tons of “entitled assholes” in our country, plenty of people will not be taking the vaccine.  

That's very true.  If COVID did nothing else, it exposed the huge number of entitled assholes there are in this country.  And, absent a true medical reason not to get the vaccine, those like Jeremy and Auj will be content to let those of us who do get vaccinated take one for the team to protect them. too.  And, it's not as if they've been taking the other non-vaccine steps to help COVID from spreading.  They're awful.

• Love 22

I was surprised to see that Auj's poll ended up at 50/50

For some reason I expected it to be something like 20% against vaccines and 80% pro vaccines.

I had no idea that that many people are not going to vaccinate themselves or their children.

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I was surprised to see that Auj's pol ended up at 50/50

For some reason I expected it to be something like 20% against vaccines and 80% pro vaccines.

I had no idea that that many people are not going to vaccinate themselves or their children.

I saw a report on TV saying not to give it children right now, but there are all sort of opinions out there.  I know plenty of people who have said the are probably not getting the vaccine.

• Useful 1
On 1/16/2021 at 10:20 AM, ginger90 said:

Audrey did a true or false thing on Instagram. Here’s two of them:

29D59827-3504-4C18-8DAC-F41BB137E0B8.jpeg

4A0089E2-B973-40E8-8073-F79B3E867D07.jpeg

Question should have been “do you miss the money you got from appearing on the show ?”

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ya’ll she strapped Bode to her and went skiing.  They wouldn’t allow her on the lift with the baby so she hiked up instead.  No helmet on the baby.  I can’t even imagine the risk if she had fallen.  Was it her turn to watch him and she didn’t want to sit out skiing?

Between this and saying they aren’t going to get the vaccine, they need to stop being “influencers.”  They are just dangerous.  We can’t get to herd immunity without 80% of the population getting vaccinated.  50% like their poll won’t get us out of this pandemic.

• Love 12
54 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Ya’ll she strapped Bode to her and went skiing.  They wouldn’t allow her on the lift with the baby so she hiked up instead.  No helmet on the baby.  I can’t even imagine the risk if she had fallen.  Was it her turn to watch him and she didn’t want to sit out skiing?

Idiots...

Sonny Bono long time and experienced skier died on January 5, 1998, of injuries incurred when he hit a tree while skiing at Heavenly Mountain Resort in South Lake Tahoe, California.

Michael Kennedy (of THE Kennedy family) long time and experienced skier died after slamming head-first Into tree while skiing.

the list goes on and on of experienced skiers who for various reasons died from skiing accidents.

If they won't allow babies on the lifts it's because it's NOT a good idea to ski with a baby and it doesn't matter how experienced you are, that's why they're called ACCIDENTS, it can happen to anyone at any time.

ski.jpg

Isn't this something that the ski resort should be addressing? Yeah, they wouldn't let her on the ski lift with the baby but MAYBE someone at the ski resort should have stopped "Mama skiing with baby as her cushion if she falls". Especially since Mama Audrey is such a fucking dumbass she thinks its important to be able to brag how she endangered her kid for a fucking brag point. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 1/16/2021 at 8:35 PM, Dustbunny said:

I know I should know this but why won't they get the vaccine?

Is it on religious grounds or something else?

My youngest brother's wife came from a religion that wouldn't take blood based vaccines... others were ok but not blood based.  🙄

These are the two flaky Roloffs.  The ones who believe in magic fairy dust(oils)  but turn their nose up at actual medications.  The ones who ski with a baby attached to their chest and put their  children next to the fireplace  without a screen.  The ones who constantly work at their marriage as if it’s torture to be married.  
Do you really think they have a coherent argument against vaccines?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Mama Audrey is such a fucking dumbass she thinks its important to be able to brag how she endangered her kid for a fucking brag point. 

Yes THIS!

It's bad enough that she did it but then she reveals the reason WHY and I sat here with my mouth hanging open for a bit while my brain tried to make sense of it... It's like she doubled down on stupid!

And he DIDN'T ski when he was one, he slept as his idiot mother skied with him as her airbag.

Jeez these two are soo damn annoying! 

• Love 12

Auj posted a video to calm down all of us "Karens".

She says that she needs to give us perspective!.... She's been skiing since she was 3 for goodness sake, her family are very competitive and excellent skiers!...She would NEVER EVER put her child in danger!

She says that she's REALLY clumsy and there's a way better chance of her falling down the stairs in their house while carrying Bode than him being injured when skiing!!!.. She's more comfortable in skis than she is in her bare feet!!!!... Good grief stupid "Karen" worry warts!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had to roll my eyes as she ranted about what an amazing and long time skier she is because according to Google the most serious ski injuries and deaths happen to over confident experienced skiers who ski faster and take chances that rookie skiers wouldn't take.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spellingk
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Audrey is just so special, isn't she? Even if she were an Olympic skier, that doesn't prevent accidents from happening.

What if a skier lost control and hit her from behind, throwing her and Bode face-first into the snow? That's just one of the many scenarios I can think of that have nothing to do with how good of a skier Audrey claims to be.

• Love 10

Auj needs that "I Really Don't Care Do U?" jacket. However, I doubt Audrey would lower herself to wear a $39 jacket except those jackets probably sell for a lot more these days. Maybe she could steal the slogan to brand her own stuff and then get outraged because Zara did it first. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I laugh when I think about how differently Audrey and Jeremy grew up.  Audrey probably going from vacation to vacation and learning to ski as a child  while Jeremy and siblings ran wild destroying their own mess of a home and sleeping in beds with no sheets.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Sonny Bono long time and experienced skier died on January 5, 1998,

Sonny Bono's last words "Let me show you what Michael Kennedy did wrong."

• Useful 2