Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Why is that kid standing/squatting on the kitchen countertop, that's disgusting. That alone tells me these people are one of those 'let the child do as they please so we don't stifle them parents. I usually loathe those sort of parents and their obnoxious kids...

• Love 9

Rolling my eyes hard here.  Yes, Audrey, you poor dear, I am never up late because I don't have a small business!  Life is so easy and carefree for those of us working a normal job.  There is no possible way I can relate to being busy, or up late, or overwhelmed.

The belief that they are so... special.... just oozes from their pores.

Edited by Xena
Noting how very special they are.
  • LOL 8
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Xena said:

Rolling my eyes hard here.  Yes, Audrey, you poor dear, I am never up late because I don't have a small business!  Life is so easy and carefree for those of us working a normal job.  There is no possible way I can relate to being busy, or up late, or overwhelmed.

Comments like Audrey's above make me compare her to the royal family.  They always talk about how busy they are . . . but they're busy doing things the rest of us would LOVE to spend our days doing.  Cutting ribbons, shaking hands with "the common folk," changing clothes four times a day.  But they don't have to do anything OTHER than looking good.  They don't have to drive themselves to appointments, find parking spaces, etc.  They're not vacuuming, dusting, doing laundry, etc., when they get home after "work."    Shoot, they don't even have to dress or undress themselves . . . they just stand there while someone else (who DOESN'T get to do the fun stuff) buttons and unbuttons them, and even (in the case of Queen Elizabeth in "The Crown") hooks and unhooks their necklaces.

Once in a while, we see Audrey in the kitchen with Ember, but those pictures always seem staged.  "Look what a good mother I am."  Audrey has a TEAM that helps her and Jeremy with their "work" . . . and the team includes a nanny and probably someone to do the housework.  I'd like to see her work all day at something other than schmoozing people to sell for her, and then have to come home, do the laundry, mop the floors, etc.  Same with Jeremy.  What does he actually DO?  Honestly, complaining about long days "working" that show you on an iPad in front of a fire . . . well, most people don't get to sit down in front of a fire to "work."

/rant

• Love 10

AZChristian, I get your point. I'd be more comfortable with the whole "we're so busy, its great to be able to relax" routine they like to pull if their entire income wasn't built on Jeremy's fame. I do think Audrey works at her MLM oil business but she got a huge fame blast from marrying a reality show star, and Jeremy was reasonably popular at the time so she started from a MUCH BETTER place than Audrey Botti would have. And Jeremy didn't exactly earn a living - he was on a reality show not for any discernable talent of his own but because members of his family have disabilities. Now he lives off Audrey's work. He's basically a house husband. He putters around the house, he does projects, maybe he does things on the farm, and he makes a great big deal out of his religious devotion.

Oh, and they both get really offended when it's suggested they aren't working. I do think Audrey puts in a full day - I think they have a nanny and an assistant because she does do a lot and Jeremy is a man who can't sully himself with child care. I'd love to see Jeremy respond to "what do you do all week?" with actual facts and not a sarcastic "you folks think you know but you have no idea how much I work." Like, ok, I am open to hearing it, son. What's got you - not the wife - so busy?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Xena said:

I'm rolling my eyes hard, too.  I've been up late several times in the past 8 months working on urgent COVID web content for a federal agency, but by all means, Audrey's effort and work are far more important than what anyone else is doing.

• Love 10
59 minutes ago, readheaded said:

I'm rolling my eyes hard, too.  I've been up late several times in the past 8 months working on urgent COVID web content for a federal agency, but by all means, Audrey's effort and work are far more important than what anyone else is doing.

I'm sure that if we all bought some of her magic oils, this would be over in no time.  /sarcasm

BTW, thank you for what YOU are doing to help.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I'm sure that if we all bought some of her magic oils, this would be over in no time.  /sarcasm

BTW, thank you for what YOU are doing to help.

My cousin suggested that my sons' Crohn's would get better if they used magic oils.  

And, thank you.  I'm truly humbled to do whatever little bit I can to help. 

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

That tree will be dead by Christmas. 

Maybe he got a job in a Christmas tree lot, because it's the best he's capable of doing.  And if I were trying to sell a motorcycle for $2,000 that doesn't run "because it's been sitting," I think I'd my amazing skill set to tinker with it, add some oil, buy a new battery, fill it with gas and get it running.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Is this the same motorcycle Auj got him for his birthday and broke her should on first ride? Or a different motorcycle in his vast collection of vehicles?

No, that was a Kawasaki .

• Love 1
On 11/21/2020 at 9:13 AM, EllaWycliffe said:

I'd love to see Jeremy respond to "what do you do all week?" with actual facts and not a sarcastic "you folks think you know but you have no idea how much I work." Like, ok, I am open to hearing it, son. What's got you - not the wife - so busy?

This is gold right here! Someone please respond to their posts with this...I'm begging you...

• Love 3

Unfortunately gingerella, I am sure it would just be ignored or waved off with the sarcastic response of how people just don't *know* what work he gets up to. 

Jeremy doesn't seem to realize he's not his dad and he is an able bodied adult. He's thirty now. He should be able to articulate how he earns a living without getting mad or offended.

To use an example that comes up - when he's going on about how he's "working on the farm" and someone notes that it doesn't look like much, he's got a choice. He can respond like a ten year old with "you don't know what I am really doing!" or he can respond like an adult with "You know, the hard stuff on the farm doesn't involve fun pictures of me fixing a fence. This morning I had to plow for a few hours and then Dad and I had a meeting with a contracter on building a new exhibit, and going over the cost versus the potential increase in profit. Then I spent a few hours doing maintenance on the wire fencing. Thats where I took the picture but if I was honest, there'd be seven pictures and that fence kept me busy all afternoon." It's that simple. It doesn't even have to be true but it comes off polite and professional instead of like a whiny five year old lying. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

He does the same thing his wife, mother, brothers and sisters-in law do, they endorse products, sell shit online and do crap for Matt. His mother and the others  also live on TLC money.  What do Zach and Tori do?  What do Izzy and Jacob do?  Also don’t forget Jer and Aud are authors🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

He does the same thing his wife, mother, brothers and sisters-in law do, they endorse products, sell shit online and do crap for Matt.

To be honest I think he dumps the lion share of that onto Audrey. Likewise the "writing". My issue with him is that he seems to place a big importance on his being a man per the bible  so he's the provider and protector but Audrey seems to be the one earning all the income with her social media and MLM oil business. Jeremy in contrast seems to be indulging in hobbies like making acrylic/wood tables (one), learning guitar, "tricking out his rig" and maybe making heirloom knives. I mean, thats lovely for him but does it earn any money?

In the meantime, I don't like Audrey at all but her endless photo arrays make her look like an exhausted wreck. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Well, Jeremy remodels homes that then have to be remodeled correctly.

Maybe that's why the motorcycle doesn't run.  It's "just been sitting" since the last time he "fixed" it (which is when it actually stopped running).

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

He went to school to learn photography right ? Why didn’t he go to trade school where he could have learned how to fix things ???

Because taking pictures is less work, and his plan has always been to do as little as possible????

• Love 7

When wearing a mask during a pandemic, you're doing more than just protecting yourself. You are protecting everyone who comes in contact with you. You are doing your part to help control a frightening rise in illnesses and deaths. You are showing respect for medical personnel and other essential workers. You aren't just wearing a mask. You're acting like a loving, responsible Christian. 

• Love 9

Apparently the baby and the toddler are so clever and responsible that there's no reason to have a fire screen. 

I get not raising your kid in a protective bubble all of the time, but I am of the "go outside and play until the streetlights come on" generation and we had a fire screen. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 11/26/2020 at 5:04 PM, ginger90 said:

🤦‍♀️

76FA6A5D-E7E5-423B-9F3D-4998BDDBAC1E.jpeg

Is that Audrey's parents house?

So Bode feeds the fire while Ember sits her pissy pants on the kitchen counter at Grammas house.

(it wasn't that long ago that Auj updated us on Embers potty training and admitted that she still has "silly dribbles" when she laughs and a few mistakes)

• Love 1

I am struggling here because I try not to get all safety nuts with other people's kids when it comes to online pictures. But Auj and Jer....

The baby shouldn't have his face in the essential oil diffuser vapor. I'm not a huge fan of incontinent children sitting on counters where food is made but I don't have to eat there, but the oil thing bugs.

The fire should have a fire screen, end of story. They do have glass doors but they are chocked open, and the toddler is wrapped in her lovely super flammable blanket in front of a fire... and this isn't the first lack of fire safety photo.

• Love 13

Auj posted an IG Live of Bode in his highchair eating his breakfast.. (it's since disappeared)

She said that he ate 4 EGGS, an entire AVOCADO plus 2 MANDARIN ORANGES and she was peeling him a 3rd orange because he still wants more!

ALWAYS MORE!  😦

My kids were picky eaters when they were babies and toddlers but is it normal or more importantly is it healthy for a baby to eat that much at one sitting?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Auj posted an IG Live of Bode in his highchair eating his breakfast.. (it's since disappeared)

She said that he ate 4 EGGS, an entire AVOCADO plus 2 MANDARIN ORANGES and she was peeling him a 3rd orange because he still wants more!

ALWAYS MORE!  😦

My kids were picky eaters when they were babies and toddlers but is it normal or more importantly is it healthy for a baby to eat that much at one sitting?

I saw that too and I was certain I heard wrong...  so I watched it twice...lol

I couldn't believe that she said "4 eggs and an entire avocado" but she did.

Good grief... I don't want to change those diapers. 😲

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spellingk
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I saw that too and I was certain I heard wrong...  so I watched it twice...lol

I couldn't believe that she said "4 eggs and an entire avocado" but she did.

Good grief... I don't want to change those diapers. 😲

Someone who is so enamored of appearance and thigh gaps won't let one of her kids (and instagram props) become overweight and - therefore - unattractive (to her).  She'll have him on a diet when he's 6 at this rate.

• Useful 1
On 12/5/2020 at 2:08 PM, Dustbunny said:

Maybe Auj is prepping him for a future job on TLC's "My 600 Pound Life".

• LOL 5

"Snack" book?  It looks like a 20 minute read for all of it.  There might be a bite of wisdom in the book, but I believe anyone taking relationship advice from these two is basically a fool asking to be parted from their money.  There will be nothing original or profound.  Everything will be cribbed from someone else.

• Love 8

Honestly, I think just reading the sub-titles in the Table of Contents can spark conversation for any couple who WANTS to work on the relationship.  And couples who have been married longer than J&A (i.e., the majority of married couples) would know the best ways for themselves to move from that point. 

I can't imagine that two entitled people with no professional training in marriage counseling know enough to give advice.  Opinions, yes.  Advice, no.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Honestly, I think just reading the sub-titles in the Table of Contents can spark conversation for any couple who WANTS to work on the relationship.  And couples who have been married longer than J&A (i.e., the majority of married couples) would know the best ways for themselves to move from that point. 

I can't imagine that two entitled people with no professional training in marriage counseling know enough to give advice.  Opinions, yes.  Advice, no.

Nor would I ask her for recommendations on where to have my nails done.  She apparently doesn't know anyone who can do that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3