Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I think there is absolutely an issue with Tori and Aurdrey.  I was just wondering if Matt and Amy would in anyway try to get them together and resolve the problem.  Zach was at Embers party with Jackson, but no Tori or Lilah in sight.  It would be sad if something tore the family apart.  I don’t know for sure but it seems there are problems.  

• Love 3

Audrey and Ember were at Jackson's birthday party shown on the show.   Audrey even pulled Ember back during the singing of Happy Birthday so the focus could be on Jackson as the birthday boy.   Which I thought was a nice thought and unnecessary at the same time.   Ember was standing to the side, singing such a heartfelt Happy Birthday to her cousin.   Hopefully if something is going on between the parents it won't destroy the kids' relationships.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tikichick said:

Audrey and Ember were at Jackson's birthday party shown on the show.   Audrey even pulled Ember back during the singing of Happy Birthday so the focus could be on Jackson as the birthday boy.   Which I thought was a nice thought and unnecessary at the same time.   Ember was standing to the side, singing such a heartfelt Happy Birthday to her cousin.   Hopefully if something is going on between the parents it won't destroy the kids' relationships.  

I noticed that and right before that it was Amy who positioned Ember right next to Jackson.  I thought it was because it was Jackson’s moment and she didn’t want Ember stealing any of his thunder by maybe trying to blow out the candles?  

55 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I noticed that and right before that it was Amy who positioned Ember right next to Jackson.  I thought it was because it was Jackson’s moment and she didn’t want Ember stealing any of his thunder by maybe trying to blow out the candles?  

That could be, I don't know.  Maybe Ember jumps in and tries to blow out their birthday candles, so she didn't want to have that happen with Jackson?    Ironically we just saw Jackson doing that with Zach's? cake.  

I just thought it was so sweet how she was standing there, singing her heart out for a Happy Birthday to her cousin and I hope that's kind of representative of their relationship with each other -- and stays that way, comrades in arms, partners in crime having a blast on that farm, at family gatherings, maybe family vacations, etc.  

• Love 6

another pic of Ember breast feeding her baby....

Auj is obsessed with Ember pretending to breastfeed and I'm wondering if it's a fundie thing because I notice a lot of the little girls in fundie families like the Duggars do this and are praised for using their boobies to feed their babies.

Auj also praises her and takes pics of her when she holds breast pump shaped toys to her boobies and pretends to pump her milk out.

ember1.jpg

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Tikichick said:

Ironically we just saw Jackson doing that with Zach's? cake.  

LOL, I noticed that too

2 hours ago, Tikichick said:

comrades in arms, partners in crime having a blast on that farm, at family gatherings, maybe family vacations, etc.  

Yes, that would be great.  Amy posted a pic of them together at her house, so maybe she is getting them together on neutral ground IF there is an issue with Tori and Audrey.  At her last live she said she had them both there for a sleepover.  Parents dropped them off.

• Love 3
Just now, LucyEth said:

LOL, I noticed that too

Yes, that would be great.  Amy posted a pic of them together at her house, so maybe she is getting them together on neutral ground IF there is an issue with Tori and Audrey.  At her last live she said she had them both there for a sleepover.  Parents dropped them off.

She also said she doesn’t post many pictures with her grandchildren because she feels it’s not her place, and it’s up to the parents to decide on such things. Paraphrasing, but that was the basic idea.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She also said she doesn’t post many pictures with her grandchildren because she feels it’s not her place, and it’s up to the parents to decide on such things. Paraphrasing, but that was the basic idea.

JMO but I  think Amy might be being extra careful about the kids because of her blunder of announcing that Lilah was a LP before Zach and Tori had addressed the issue and iirc Amy deleted her post after she realized what she had done.... Maybe she decided to put on the brakes and take a back seat just to make sure she doesn't step on any toes.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • Love 5

Its not expressly stated but Young Living, the MLM she's in, has prizes like free trips for top sellers. She's at their Diamond level I think so she's actually making pretty good money at it. I don't like her but I don't fault her work drive. That's not ALL banking off the fandom.

• Love 2

I'm sure Auj and Jer will jump at the chance to pick up Covid and spread it to another country and eventually back to their own kids. This is probably a trip Young Living picked up at a discount. Maybe they'll get quarantined without broadband somewhere and have to spend time worrying about their fans losing interest in them.  

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, LucyEth said:

That’s a nice prize for selling oils.  Her mother in law sells a bunch of crap too but won’t be winning any prizes.

She needs to win a 6-week course in spelling, grammar and pronunciation.

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 10

February is storm season in Bora Bora. My hairdresser went a few years ago and had trouble making the necessary connections to get to the main airport to fly home because of weather and transportation issues. Hairdresser also said that the beaches were fantastic but there wasn't much else to do and she encountered some locals who didn't seem to care for tourists. Audrey and her fellow sellers aren't likely to leave the luxury hotel compound except to go to the beach, so they should be fine if they don't have weather problems. 

• Useful 5
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

February is storm season in Bora Bora. My hairdresser went a few years ago and had trouble making the necessary connections to get to the main airport to fly home because of weather and transportation issues. Hairdresser also said that the beaches were fantastic but there wasn't much else to do and she encountered some locals who didn't seem to care for tourists. Audrey and her fellow sellers aren't likely to leave the luxury hotel compound except to go to the beach, so they should be fine if they don't have weather problems. 

Yeah, not to be negative, but that is the wettest time to go there (my sister was a travel agent and had to explain these things to clients— like honeymooners). Also, not every airline offers daily flights there and there may be long layovers depending on where you depart from. Audrey may not wind up having very much beach time, but the hotel does look very nice.

• Useful 4
21 hours ago, Adiba said:

Yeah, not to be negative, but that is the wettest time to go there (my sister was a travel agent and had to explain these things to clients— like honeymooners). Also, not every airline offers daily flights there and there may be long layovers depending on where you depart from. Audrey may not wind up having very much beach time, but the hotel does look very nice.

Young Living is getting these trips at a good off-season discount. And few people who get a free (to an extent, I'm sure) trip to celebrate being a super seller with other cult members high achievers will not complain too much if things don't go perfectly. 

Edited by BradandJanet
added the word "not"
  • Love 4
On 10/29/2020 at 3:20 PM, Dustbunny said:

another pic of Ember breast feeding her baby....

Auj is obsessed with Ember pretending to breastfeed and I'm wondering if it's a fundie thing because I notice a lot of the little girls in fundie families like the Duggars do this and are praised for using their boobies to feed their babies.

Auj also praises her and takes pics of her when she holds breast pump shaped toys to her boobies and pretends to pump her milk out.

ember1.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks this is weird as fuck?!?

• Love 11
2 hours ago, gingerella said:

The posting of the picture or that Ember is pretend breastfeeding?  If she sees Audrey do it all I the time I don’t think it’s weird that she would imitate her but I wouldn’t post a picture of it on social media.

• Love 8
On 1/26/2020 at 3:34 AM, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_screenshot_623.jpg

rsz_screenshot_626.jpg

rsz_screenshot_624.jpg

Gingerella I totally agree with you... In these pics Auj went on about Ember saying that her boobies were sore like mama's boobies and how she needed to pump her boobies but her baby was hungry so she had to let baby suck one boobie while pumping the other.

Pedophiles and perverts love these type of pictures and the other thing that worries me is other children teasing or bullying her.

When Ember goes to school I can just imagine other kids making fun of her and her sore boobies.

I think Auj shares way too much. 🙄 

• Love 16
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

I don't think it's weird that Ember imitates her mom, but I do think Auj posts pictures of Ember "nursing" because she's validating herself and it reinforces her sanctimommy creds.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Don't forget that every precious moment has to be WRITTEN DOWN! And every object of their relationship has to be an heirloom that WILL be passed down, complete with handwritten letters on how the heirloom was made by hand, how it enhanced the marriage and how very precious it is.

At one point, wasn't Carpenter Jer also planning to make Ember heirloom Lincoln logs? To go along with his incredible one table and his guitar playing and his grill master grill? Heck, at last check he's also planning to make an "heirloom" knife set.

Jeremy has enough hobbies, maybe he should find a job. The photos of Auj lately make her look pretty ragged at the edges, time for the big boy to stop playing at his hobbies and take care of his family.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Don't forget that every precious moment has to be WRITTEN DOWN! And every object of their relationship has to be an heirloom that WILL be passed down, complete with handwritten letters on how the heirloom was made by hand, how it enhanced the marriage and how very precious it is.

At one point, wasn't Carpenter Jer also planning to make Ember heirloom Lincoln logs? To go along with his incredible one table and his guitar playing and his grill master grill? Heck, at last check he's also planning to make an "heirloom" knife set.

Jeremy has enough hobbies, maybe he should find a job. The photos of Auj lately make her look pretty ragged at the edges, time for the big boy to stop playing at his hobbies and take care of his family.

But, he's preserving the Roloff family tradition where the dad plays and mom worries about the practicalities; it's the ultimate Roloff family heirloom.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Well, the one good thing about that book is there isn't a lot of text for the Roloff duo to misspell and mis-punctuate. 

The best thing about it all is that it's not even going to be available for Christmas.  It's a pre-order and you won't get until after the holidays.  I'm certain it was meant to be available in time for gift giving, but the dynamic duo and their excellent time management skills wasted enough time that it's now not possible. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

What's with that stupid photo of Jeremy? Why don't they just make a special edition with Jeremy's handmade covers and sell 50 copies at $600 each? That would be more than they'll make in a regular run at $50 each. Whichever, it will be the biggest hit in the world of publishing, according to Audrey. 

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

What's with that stupid photo of Jeremy? Why don't they just make a special edition with Jeremy's handmade covers and sell 50 copies at $600 each? That would be more than they'll make in a regular run at $50 each. Whichever, it will be the biggest hit in the world of publishing, according to Audrey. 

Of course it will be! The day they announced it, they were “overwhelmed by the response”. Yeah, ok.

• LOL 3
23 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I saw something similar in Barnes & Noble for $10 tops. 

Exactly similar anniversary journals are readily available on Amazon, Chapters, Hallmark, eBay, etsy and dozens of other retailers plus most are priced under $20.... but Jer and Auj invented it.  🙄

Almost every time I go snooping around thrift shops they also have baskets of journals that were never used... I found an amazing wedding journal for my niece last year.. it was leather with beautiful embossing and no one had ever used it, got it for $4.99 and it puts the Roloff journal to shame.

Anyone who gives them $50 + shipping for their journal needs their head examined. 🤑

• LOL 3
  • Love 3