Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Lots of stupid shit put out by these people. She had a story up about traveling to their Valentine’s date that she arranged because it’s her turn. They had nasty weather and were out regardless. She laughed about the cars and trucks having difficulty, yes laughed. They are idiots.

screenshot:

C2C2F1B8-B859-4813-8708-BD6A584CA7FA.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 7
45 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Lots of stupid shit put out be these people. She had a story up about traveling to their Valentine’s date that she arranged because it’s her turn. They had nasty weather and were out regardless. She laughed about the cars and trucks having difficulty, yes laughed. They are idiots.

Proof!!!!

Picture1.jpg

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Hehehe good ne AZChristian!

Honestly, most sane people would reschedule in the face of weather, and maybe have a quiet evening at home but there we are. Auj really needs to tone down the laughing at accidents if she doesn't want the evil witch label

• Love 3
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Hehehe good ne AZChristian!

Honestly, most sane people would reschedule in the face of weather, and maybe have a quiet evening at home but there we are. Auj really needs to tone down the laughing at accidents if she doesn't want the evil witch label

But it was Audrey's turn to plan their big Valentine's date! How could they cancel after all the effort she put into making it perfect? Their whole love story would be destroyed if even one of their traditions wasn't followed. /s

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 2/12/2021 at 3:01 PM, Spazamanaz said:

Yah I would need a case of this myself! Lol

I'll also need a case and some Priority Mail envelopes.. thank you.. lol

5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Proof!!!!

Picture1.jpg

Stupid is as Stupid does

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Auj really needs to tone down the laughing at accidents if she doesn't want the evil witch label

Exactly Ella, she wasn't just laughing at people stuck in the snow she was actually laughing at accidents!

She quit talking and sat there laughing as she pointed her camera at accidents!

I know I shouldn't be surprised because she's clueless about a lot of things but laughing at accidents?? Really?? She had no idea if someone was injured or even dead but it's all hilarious to Auj.... Who does that? Laughing at the misfortune of others? 🙄

She also pointed out how much Jer was enjoying zooming past people in his 4 wheel drive truck... Then a few minutes later he wasn't so happy and pulled into a garage because the truck was acting up and Jer figured the trucks fuel lines were frozen so it wasn't getting gas properly...then.. I LAUGHED at the 2 jackasses thinking they were so cool. 😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
On 2/14/2021 at 12:02 PM, EllaWycliffe said:

Auj really needs to tone down the laughing at accidents if she doesn't want the evil witch label

I think that train has already left the station. 

I don't understand how anyone, let alone a person who is supposedly a God fearing Christian,  can sit there and laugh at another persons misfortune.  What if it turned out to be a bad accident, would she have stopped to snap pics while cackling hysterically?!  'Auj' and her loser husband are so shallow. And empty.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

I think that train has already left the station. 

I don't understand how anyone, let alone a person who is supposedly a God fearing Christian,  can sit there and laugh at another persons misfortune.  What if it turned out to be a bad accident, would she have stopped to snap pics while cackling hysterically?!  'Auj' and her loser husband are so shallow. And empty.

I don’t think she has the empathy gene 

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Oh  I think they have it... for their sort of people. Someone in their circle has an accident, I'm sure there would be tears a plenty. But the masses? Non Christians? They could shit care less, as Auj's laughing at other people having accidents shows. She thought it was funny that other people were suffering.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Someone in their circle has an accident, I'm sure there would be tears a plenty. 

And several instagram posts about it, worded in such a way that it would garner sympathy for the anguish J&A are going through because their friends were in an accident. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, dariafan said:

I don't even know if she made the connection between the accidents and the fact people could be injured.  She was far too caught up in the "we have a big truck and you don't" to even make that connection.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, judyjudyjudy said:

I don't even know if she made the connection between the accidents and the fact people could be injured.  She was far too caught up in the "we have a big truck and you don't" to even make that connection.

Is she twelve?  Wonder how she felt when the big truck started having trouble and they had to stop.

Amy had the sense to change plans because of the weather. What's with these two? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Amy had the sense to change plans because of the weather. What's with these two? 

Amy is almost 60, they are barely 30.  Young people have no fear.  I have found they think they are invincible. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, EllaWycliffe said:

30 aint that young. Not with two little ones waiting at home. 

I do not wish ill on anyone, but some people really need to face the consequences of their own poor decisions.  Maybe then they'll gain a soupcon of common sense and empathy.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, judyjudyjudy said:

Exactly before their truck started acting up they were zooming past everyone and gloating on camera. 🙄

• Love 1
On 2/19/2021 at 12:00 PM, Kroliosis said:

Heaven forbid these Christians cancel their plans (while still paying) and spend the day pulling people out of ditches or provide rides to stranded motorists. 

Do you mean be practicing Christians? I don’t think that’s in their marriage manual. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

Lol. I don't think places even develop film anymore! Do they? 

Yep.  Now, though, you can send your digital prints to the store, and they'll print them and hold them for you until you come to get them.  35MM film is still used (less, of course), so there are folks who drop that little round cannister off to a photo delivery place and go back later to pick up their prints.

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Yep.  Now, though, you can send your digital prints to the store, and they'll print them and hold them for you until you come to get them.  35MM film is still used (less, of course), so there are folks who drop that little round cannister off to a photo delivery place and go back later to pick up their prints.

That's good to know. Thanks! 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Absolom said:

She can use so many words to say almost nothing.

And, call me crazy, but I think most couples talk about their dreams for the future.  That's not all that unique; it's a part of being married.  And yet, she wants us to think that their marriage is ultra-special and worthy of our emulation.  Nope

• Love 16

The thing about dreaming together would have been way more interesting if they ACTUALLY do dream together. You know, meet while they sleep they dream together, interact, chat, et.  That would be cool.  Lol

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 4