Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Its the farm. My guess is one of the conditions is Matt owning it until he dies and/or Jer and Auj have to allow the show to be filmed.

After bitching and moaning for five years to get the farm totally his, I really can't see Matt relinquishing total control so easily. I also assume he wants top price. 

And frankly I don't think Jer and Auj were "misled" so much as I suspect they had unrealistic expectations.

There are 4 kids who should “inherit” parts of the farm. Even if the other three don’t want the farm, they should be bought out.

I think it’s interesting they didn’t try to buy Amy’s portion, but honestly, I can’t see how they have the money.  Or should I say Auj having the money, I’m pretty sure she does all the work. If her parents didn’t live next to farm I think they would’ve bolted back to Bend.

16 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I was thinking maybe they only wanted to buy part of the property, like what Amy owned, including the big house.  I cannot imagine they meant the whole farm.  They could not possibly afford the whole farm and don’t think Matt would sell the whole thing.  

exactly there's no way those two nitwits would be able to come up with or qualify to borrow enough from a bank to buy the farm

They wanted to move into the big house and go parading around like King and Queen of Roloff Farms and they expected Matt to make it happen for his golden son but I think when it comes to money Matt isn't that sentimental nor would it be his best move, Zach and Tori are Matt's perfect sales pitch to TLC.

Matt just purchased that fancy train for the business and he's just getting started on "his" Second Act, he's building his dream home, Caryn wants a vineyard, Matt wants more attractions and better attractions to take it up a notch, Jer and Auj are of no use to Matt and have nothing to offer (business wise)

I'm glad he snuffed out their dream of owning the farm, they don't deserve it and haven't done anything to own it on their own.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Do any of you know how much money they would have from their books, Jer and Auj refer to them as New York Times bestsellers but we know that was only in their category so how much would someone make off a book like that? The 2ND book hasn't had the same success yet and they just started pushing their marriage journal so I can't imagine that adding much at all. Other than that they have their podcast and I've read that they don't have enough followers to make money. So all that's left is influencing and whatever they earn from it.

When they were on the NY Times bestseller list, there was a little dagger indicator that means their publisher bought bulk amounts of the book. Its a way some publishers and authors manipulate the list. The books likely aren't making much money - from my own experience publishing on Amazon, its money but its not live dangerously money, for me its a little bit of extra income. I am sure that due to their fame, that they certainly did better than I, but it wasn't quit your job money - they got an advance from their publisher and you don't get ANY money until the advance is paid back. 

Its Audrey's MLM money that is sustaining them. If she is really at Diamond level and I have no reason to doubt that, she's pulling in 30-35k a month from Young Living. 

20 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Matt is building his dream home on the farm, he has no plan to leave and he needs the farm to expand and become a bigger operation and part of that plan is keeping TLC on-board and filming.

20 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

They probably thought Matt would hand them the farm for a small downpayment and carry a mortgage for the golden boy or help them financially and found out that wasn't the case.

Its a little bit of both, in my opinion.  To be perfectly honest, after watching Matt bitch and moan how much he wanted total control of the farm for the last five years, I really don't see him handing the keys to the kingdom over to anyone. He'll be wanting a few years to strut about (has the dreamhouse even been started?) Plus if he's really building a house there, then he plans to live on one of the two properties, with all the control issues having Matt around entails. There's no indication that the show won't be filmed so Matt would need full access to the farm, at will. Is Jeremy willing to take charge of the pumpkin business? Most of the attractions are on the original property with the big house.  Is Jeremy willing to allow access? Are Jeremy and Audrey willing to allow filming? I it really your property if the prior owner lives next door and has control over how you use it?

The money issue is smaller but... Matt has a mortgage on the big house property for 875k. If we assume Amy got half value when she sold to Matt, then the big house property is 1.75 million dollars and Matt can't discount it a lot because of his mortgage situation. Plus I am sure its in the back of everyone's mind that whoever gets the family home needs to pay close to full value in order to be fair to the siblings who won't get access. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

There are 4 kids who should “inherit” parts of the farm. Even if the other three don’t want the farm, they should be bought out.

I think it’s interesting they didn’t try to buy Amy’s portion, but honestly, I can’t see how they have the money.  Or should I say Auj having the money, I’m pretty sure she does all the work. If her parents didn’t live next to farm I think they would’ve bolted back to Bend.

If I was Matt there's no way I'd buy out my kids

They'll have every opportunity to inherit when Matt dies, he has his own dreams and needs money to follow those dreams.

He already bought out Amy but that was different, she actually owned half of everything, the kids can do what everyone else does, go work and do what Matt and Amy did and build something for yourself. Amy's dad didn't buy his kids out, Amy and her brother will inherit when he dies.

Matt and Amy lived in a little shack on a run down farm and they both worked to build something for their family, Jer and Auj are already going around with an entitled mentality and there's no need to add to that.. They need to GO WORK like their parents!

Edited by Dustbunny
removed link, didn't work
  • Love 3

here's a tip from Auj and the second pic is what Bode was doing while Auj demonstrated her match trick...

Auj poured a bowl full of glitter for Ember to play with and Bode crawled out of his highchair and ate it.

match1.jpg

match2.jpg

• Love 1

Ok, not my kid, not my problem but....

That is a one year old baby on the edge of a table. That pose is an accident waiting to happen.

Also, its not cute that he's got glitter all over. That stuff isn't edible. Now its amusing. but next time it might be a Tide pod. 

Also that baby ain't a redhead. Wanna bet they start trying for baby three soon?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Auj filtered the living hell out of that picture of herself! Also, maybe put down your phone and stop your baby from eating glitter? 

Or inhaling it. That could have been so very dangerous.

• Love 1

I know she's a big believer in essential oils.  I just figured they were one of the latest quackery fads and not dangerous (except to one's pocketbook).  Interestingly, this just appeared in my Facebook feed.

"Dog Poisoned by the Diffuser

Saturday night I got home late and my dog didn't recognize me. Being a nanny I thought I woke him up and he was having a night terror. Sunday, he was still acting weird. I realized that I had been running my new diffuser and decided to turn it off. Sunday afternoon, he was feeling better.

Today at work, my dog sitter said that he wouldn't come out from under the bed. It was very odd as he is a happy dog.

I came from work early and again, he was very confused about who I was.

So I took him to emergency vet.

It turns out that the tea tree oil I was using in the diffuser is toxic for dogs. Thankfully the test showed that his liver was ok but we weren't out of the woods yet. He was given fluids under his skin to get the toxins out.

The vet and the poison control are saying that they see these cases often now that the popularity of essential oil is growing.

Please make sure that the essential oils you are burning are not toxic for your pets.

Here is a list of essential oils not to use if you have a dog at home

• Anise (Pimpinella anisum)
  • Birch (Betula)
  • Bitter Almond (Prunus dulcis)
  • Boldo (Peumus boldus)
  • Calamus (Acorus calamus)
  • Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora)
  • Cassia (Cassia fistula)
  • Chenopodium (Chenopodium album)
  • Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum)
  • Garlic (Allium sativum)
  • Goosefoot (Chenopodium murale)
  • Horseradish (Armoracia rusticana)
  • Hyssop (Hyssopus sp. with the exception of Decumbens)
  • Juniper (Juniperus sp. with the exception of Juniper Berry)
  • Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris)
  • Mustard (Brassica juncea)
  • Oregano (Origanum vulgare)
  • Pennyroyal (Mentha pulegium)
  • Red or White Thyme
  • Rue (Ruta graveolens)
  • Santolina (Santolina chamaecyparissus)
  • Sassafras (Sassafras albidum)
  • Savory (Satureja)
  • Tansy (Tanacetum vulgare)
  • Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
  • Terebinth (Pistacia palaestina)
  • Thuja (Thuja occidentalis)
  • Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens)
  • Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium)
  • Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)"

I would think they are also not safe for children to be handling.  JMO.

And here is a list of essential oils that are  harmful and poisonous to cats: 

Citrus oil

Tea tree oil

Wintergreen oil

Pine oil

Peppermint oil

Eucalyptus oil

Ylang Ylang oil

Pennyroyal oil

Sweet birch oil

Clove oil

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

here's a tip from Auj and the second pic is what Bode was doing while Auj demonstrated her match trick...

Auj poured a bowl full of glitter for Ember to play with and Bode crawled out of his highchair and ate it.

match1.jpg

match2.jpg

Looks like Bode just dropped a deuce! 😊

• LOL 1
On 1/28/2021 at 8:02 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I can't believe I continued to listen but here you have it... 

Their words not mine...

They compare themselves to the apostle Paul heading for Rome (his dream) and crashing and shipwrecked on Malta, he began working, making fires and serving on Malta instead of sitting around pouting (like Jer and Auj were doing until they heard this sermon at their church of Paul wanting to go to Rome but not letting that stop him from working & serving God)

So they are serving and working and still want to get to Rome (a farm) but they're proving their faithfulness and commitment while they're shipwrecked on Malta (a normal house in a subdivision) 

Bless you for doing lords work listening 🥰

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, scenicbyway said:

Auj just noted her engagement numbers were down 80% over the past couple weeks on Instagram.  Perhaps since Bode went skiing and she admitted they wouldn’t get the Covid vaccine?

I had to laugh because she's sitting there making a pout face about low engagement numbers 😂

As you said maybe she shouldn't have been such a bitch about the Bode skiing fiasco... She was so condescending and snotty, calling people "Karen's" for being concerned for her child and his safety.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

Auj just noted her engagement numbers were down 80% over the past couple weeks on Instagram.  Perhaps since Bode went skiing and she admitted they wouldn’t get the Covid vaccine?

She will probably start bitching about being “cancelled” soon. No, people are just choosing to disagree. It’s called consequences. 

• Love 9

She also posted that she and Ember went skiing but the conditions were too harsh for Bode so he and Jer stayed in the car...

She wants Ember to know sometimes you have to ski in a blizzard and run marathons in 110 degree weather.  Ok, but do you learn those lessons at 3? The kid just wanted her hard earned donut.  If the mountain is shut down maybe a 3 year old shouldn’t be on it either?

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

She also posted that she and Ember went skiing but the conditions were too harsh for Bode so he and Jer stayed in the car...

She wants Ember to know sometimes you have to ski in a blizzard and run marathons in 110 degree weather.  Ok, but do you learn those lessons at 3? The kid just wanted her hard earned donut.  If the mountain is shut down maybe a 3 year old shouldn’t be on it either?

I saw that. Ember said (after) that she was scared. 🤦‍♀️

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I saw that. Ember said (after) that she was scared. 🤦‍♀️

but that's Auj and her bragging rights... "Ember skied in a blizzard with high winds when she was 3 and Bode skied when he was 1 yrs old!"

They also drove past their old home and showed it to Ember with video recording everything...They said it used to be nice but the new people painted it blue and now it's UGLY! .... so kind and christian of them to post a video of the house and their comments that it's ugly for everyone to see.  🙄

3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

She posted something today about people telling her that her account is not showing up in their feed anymore that they have to search out her account.  They are wondering what is wrong.

Shadow banned?  She's an excellent candidate.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

but that's Auj and her bragging rights... "Ember skied in a blizzard with high winds when she was 3 and Bode skied when he was 1 yrs old!"

They also drove past their old home and showed it to Ember with video recording everything...They said it used to be nice but the new people painted it blue and now it's UGLY! .... so kind and christian of them to post a video of the house and their comments that it's ugly for everyone to see.  🙄

Auj was nuts to drag Ember up the mountain, it was so windy you could see the snow gusting and flying through the air and you could hear the wind howling in the video and I only saw 3 other people up there and they were all adults, no children....but like you said Auj has to secure her bragging rights even if Ember is scared.

The house video was so rude, that's a private residence and I doubt the owners are looking for their house to be splashed all over instagram as an "UGLY" house plus they taught Ember that it's OK to do so... Not a great lesson for her.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

No, you don’t have to ski in blizzard or run a marathon in 110 degree weather. There are no probable scenarios where that would be true for a regular adult, let alone a child. Auj is the worst.

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 11

I don't do instagram, so I have a question.  She has recently shown their former home (calling it ugly) and - even more concerning - shown her forcing her children into unsafe activities.  Are there "instagram police" who might have responded to complaints from other instagram users by forcing her into "the shadows"?

If so, good for instagram!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I don't do instagram, so I have a question.  She has recently shown their former home (calling it ugly) and - even more concerning - shown her forcing her children into unsafe activities.  Are there "instagram police" who might have responded to complaints from other instagram users by forcing her into "the shadows"?

I hate to rain on the parade in that I don't like Audrey and I think three is way too young for a child to be getting pushed into pushing oneself in extreme weather but... 

The bunny slope at the ski resort was *open*. That means any idiot and their three year old were completely in the clear from the resort to ski that day. Which means any reporting of unsafe activities to "instagram police" is a bit pointless since you'd be reporting a sanctioned activity.

As for calling the old place ugly - I mean, the Roloffs have always been mannerless clods. Audrey just married her own level.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Are there "instagram police" who might have responded to complaints from other instagram users by forcing her into "the shadows"?

If so, good for instagram!

Yes, instagram has people who look into reports/complaints and have various methods to deal with problems.  Shadow banning impacts the so-called influencers because it cuts their reach and audience. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Absolom said:

Yes, instagram has people who look into reports/complaints and have various methods to deal with problems.  Shadow banning impacts the so-called influencers because it cuts their reach and audience. 

I wonder if it might have to do with her recent post saying she wouldn’t get the Covid vaccine and that people shouldn’t “@ her”...

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

A4C51F43-A948-4D0A-B4C2-CF70139CE204.jpeg

Joanna:  Chip, have you ever heard of Audrey Roloff?  She keeps tweeting me that if we ask her and Jeremy personally to star in a show on our network, they might consider it.

Chip:  (Crickets)

I suspect that HER description of "We've talked to several production companies" means Audrey keeps calling them and leaving voice mail messages and no one calls her back.

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

If those two idiots get a show on Magnolia Network with the Shiplap Queen, it further seals the deal for me to never pay for Discovery+.  I hope by making Chip & Joanna’s repetitive makeover show ‘exclusive’ to the streaming channel means I won’t have to see them again.  (As an aside, my friend went to their bakery in TX.  She waited in line for 4 hours to get cupcakes to bring home.  She tried one when she got back to her hotel and said she had better, moister, more flavorful cupcakes made at home with a Betty Crocker mix.  Not worth the time or money she said.  Even her cupcake obsessed sister thought they were ‘meh’).

As for Odd...she is  constantly responding to questions about how her excessive screen time affects her kids and oh-so important romance of he ages with Jerk.  She justifies and rationalizes as if she is the only person dealing with this. Many of us working parents HAVE TO spend part of days in front of screens, either at home or away from home.  That’s called “holding down a job”.  Most of us working moms have felt extra layers of guilt for decades about not spending enough time with our kids, or for not making fancy meals, or not being able to attend a child’s school event because of work.  Then we feel guilty because we question if we are giving enough time to our jobs.  We work for economic reasons and for self fulfilling reasons. We work because most of have to. Odd is not suffering through anything millions of parents haven’t done for hundreds of years.  The best we can do is find that balance, but it is hard.

But you know what isn’t hard? Putting down the @%#$& phone when you are with your children on “their” time. And don't force your kids to be in photos just to inflate your own ego.  There is no reason to take pic after pic of you and your kids doing simple, everyday activities.  And we all know Odd isn’t taking one picture and posting that one.  I would guess she poses the kids, reposes them (#thighgap!), then spends several minutes/ hours applying filters, choosing the best one (#thighgap!), and coming up with her pithy (aka, misspelled, grammatically incorrect) captions.  Put the phone DOWN. 

• Love 8

Can you imagine if they got any kind of show on that network, Amy would be seething.  

6 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

What talents exactly would Auj and Jer bring to Magnolia Network or any other network? 

Yes, what would their show be about?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

There lies the problem, I think. Jeremy isn't little and frankly other networks might not want that association with TLC/little people shows.

He doesn't have any unique skills. He has no accomplishments. He also doesn't really have an outgoing personality. (I will always give Matt credit, he's got drive that only Molly inherited, and he's got a bright, out there personality. Jeremy in contrast has always been dull).

Audrey does have the oil business but honestly, thats not that interesting to watch. Likewise the writing.

Compare to Chip and Joanna? Chip has an outgoing, similar to Matt personality and he seems to know what he's doing with home remodeling. Joanna's style sure isn't mine but she's ALSO engaging to watch, and seems competant at home decorating. I honestly don't watch their show all that much, but it's generally entertaining in part because home remodeling and decorating can be fun to watch and they come off as an engaging couple. And we don't have the kids shoved in our faces (unless thats changed with the new baby) and while I know they're Christian, I don't feel like I'm getting a constant lecture on it.

What can Jer and Auj offer? They aren't unique and they don't have entertaining careers.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

Can you imagine if they got any kind of show on that network, Amy would be seething.  

It would be like Seinfeld . . . all about their lives, amounting to nothing.  Things it couldn't be about:

• Home safety for children.
  • Skiing safely with children.
  • How to stand with your legs together so you never show a thigh gap.
  • How to write in full sentences with correct spelling and grammar.
  • How to write a book that wasn't plagiarized from the ideas of other REAL authors.
  • How to work at a real job to make money to pay your bills.
  • How to DIY to remodel a kitchen that doesn't have to be redone by professionals.
  • How not to be a shyster, conning people who can't afford it to sell essential snake oils to other people who can't afford it.
  • How to smile without looking like the Joker.
  • How to prepare a motorcycle to be sold.
  • LOL 7
On 1/30/2021 at 10:07 AM, AZChristian said:

Here is a list of essential oils not to use if you have a dog at home

Are these only toxic to dogs? Good info but why would dogs be the only species that are sensitive to these "essential" oils?   

17 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Are these only toxic to dogs? Good info but why would dogs be the only species that are sensitive to these "essential" oils?   

The article I referenced only talked about a person's experience with their dog.  Having no animals, I haven't really looked into it.

IMO, it's all a bunch of hogwash anyway.  I do like fragrances, but I don't believe all the miracle-working properties of high-priced oils that you have to buy from distributors.  For those who believe in them, that's their choice . . . just as it's my choice not to.

• Love 5

Someone posted the oils that are poison for cats, sorry don't recall who posted it but I found out that the citrus oil I sometimes put in my diffuser is one that shouldn't be used around cats so I quit using it.

I always put half as much as the bottle suggests, instead of 8 drops I was using 4 drops which was plenty for the amount of fragrance I like and my diffuser is a small one that I only use in my ensuite bathroom occasionally if I'm taking a bubble bath... We don't allow our 2 cats in our master bedroom so they were never directly in contact with the diffuser oil but I decided to switch to another oil that's safe for cats just to be sure.

Auj has 2 large Aria diffusers, 1 elephant diffuser, 1 owl diffuser and another tulip bulb style diffuser that I know of but she might have more.

She has her diffusers going all the time, a large Aria diffuser is on a table in their entrance and the other large one is in their kitchen on the countertop, she has an owl diffuser in Embers room and the elephant in Bodes room and I've seen the tulip diffuser in their master bedrrom.

I can't even imagine having that many diffusers going 24/7... Their house must smell like a giant bottle of perfume.... I'd be sneezing and wheezing with that much fragrance in the air.

Their cat "Pine" is exposed to all that diffuser oil 24/7

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 1/30/2021 at 11:10 AM, Spazamanaz said:

And here is a list of essential oils that are  harmful and poisonous to cats: 

Citrus oil

Tea tree oil

Wintergreen oil

Pine oil

Peppermint oil

Eucalyptus oil

Ylang Ylang oil

Pennyroyal oil

Sweet birch oil

Clove oil

Spazamanaz posted this list for cats. 😺

• Love 1

The site where I got that list didn't specify if just the smell is harmful to cats or only if ingested. But I can't see a cat licking essential oils, so who knows.

And I would definitely get a massive migraine being around that many diffusers. It can't be healthy always being around a diffuser. Omg open the windows and get some fresh air! 

• Love 4