Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I took the work post as she dedicates one and a half days specifically to being day time work day, no kids or distractions (that is probably the two days the nanny comes, mentioned in the question post above) and then the other days she does work between taking care of the kids, working during naps, working after they go to bed, working when Jeremy is looking after them.

I don't agree with MLM business, but I do know that if you do it "right" you can make unbelievable amounts of money. Small town gal here (so I know everyone in a five small towns radius, haha) and a lady two towns over who goes to my rural church makes more money in a month selling makeup (not Mary Kay/Merle Norman) than she made at her teaching job annually (she has a masters degree in teaching and administration and business, girl ain't stupid). Sooooo, she quit her teaching job, pays cash for new Cadillac Escalades, paid cash for a $300,000plus new build home, pays cash for Mexican resort vacations quarterly, the list goes on and on. She has a YouTube site and web page/blog  sharing how to do what she does but those aren't high traffic things and she depends on old school hustling (for sales and recruitment). If Audrey has hit the sweet spot in her MLM, she could be bringing in a LOT of money. 

• Useful 3

This will make a lot of you happy.  Audrey announced yesterday on Instagram that she is taking “social media break”. She will not be posting or looking at any DM’s.  She went as far as to say she is deleting the app from her phone.  Let‘s see how long it lasts.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

I will try to be positive :)

Maybe she's realizing that the whole social media thing is intrusive and damaging.

Personally I think they don't want to field a lot of questions on why they aren't buying the farm from Matt - I have a feeling the farm will come up this season in a way they see as unfavorable. 

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

This will make a lot of you happy.  Audrey announced yesterday on Instagram that she is taking “social media break”. She will not be posting or looking at any DM’s.  She went as far as to say she is deleting the app from her phone.  Let‘s see how long it lasts.

I wonder if she had an epiphany that not all people think her poop doesn't stink, and she doesn't like being called out on factual shortcomings.  She's gonna take her marbles and go home.  So THERE!  LOL.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Let‘s see how long it lasts.

Probably a blip of time like how long Chrissy Teigen actually took off after that announcement she made about leaving Twitter...

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Probably just until the next time she has something to shill 😂 

• Love 7

I always think when these “celebrities” and I use that term loosely announce their departure from social media, it’s so their fans can flood them with messages of how they’ll miss them or fawn over them whenever they return, but maybe I’m just jaded lol.  As much as I might complain about Matt or Amy, the show is so much better without Jeremy and Audrey.  I tried to watch an old episode and had to FF all their scenes.  If they cut out the forced Amy and Matt scenes I probably wouldn’t mind the show at all.  Audrey and her forced legged photos and humble brags actually irritates me less than Jeremy.  Jeremy just seems totally clueless and lazy to me.  Are they doing their podcast? 

• Love 8

She's still doing daily posting on the beating 50% to death & more than an oily spot accounts.  Yall didn't actually believe she wasn't going to post somewhere did yall? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Steff said:

She's still doing daily posting on the beating 50% to death & more than an oily spot accounts.  Yall didn't actually believe she wasn't going to post somewhere did yall? 

She probably has her staff doing it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
On 5/16/2021 at 11:28 PM, Irate Panda said:

I always think when these “celebrities” and I use that term loosely announce their departure from social media, it’s so their fans can flood them with messages of how they’ll miss them or fawn over them whenever they return, but maybe I’m just jaded lol.  As much as I might complain about Matt or Amy, the show is so much better without Jeremy and Audrey.  I tried to watch an old episode and had to FF all their scenes.  If they cut out the forced Amy and Matt scenes I probably wouldn’t mind the show at all.  Audrey and her forced legged photos and humble brags actually irritates me less than Jeremy.  Jeremy just seems totally clueless and lazy to me.  Are they doing their podcast? 

The Social Media <flounce off> Attentionwhoring maneuver.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I know the marriage experts didn’t seem thrilled with Amy and Chris, at least initially, no idea about now, but were they also disappointed with Matt and Caryn?  Is that where the whole Jeremy’s former family came from?

• Love 1

Well, from watching one episode of this season I can see why Jer and Auj are on a social break. The storyline is that Zach and Tori will be buying into the farm and living in the big house. I bet Jer and Auj are ticked.

• Love 1
On 5/22/2021 at 12:07 PM, Irate Panda said:

I know the marriage experts didn’t seem thrilled with Amy and Chris, at least initially, no idea about now, but were they also disappointed with Matt and Caryn?  Is that where the whole Jeremy’s former family came from?

Jer and Auj have been pro Caryn pretty much from day one but they weren’t pro Chris and they still look and act a bit awkward around Chris and Amy.

I think it’s stupid but it’s Jer and Auj we’re talking about...they're sanctimonious jackasses who think they’re marriage experts and they’ve been pro Matt all along.

Just my opinion but I think they’re scared to piss Matt off because he wouldn’t stand for it but Amy is an easy target, they can be judgemental and withhold their approval without any consequences.

I think it’s gotten better and once Amy is married they’ll have to accept it.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

She said it LOL!  Maybe it is one of those essential oil conferences, who knows.  It was funny that she mentioned where they are but never said Z&T were away with Matt and Caryn in Arizona.  She only said they were away and just got back.  

• Useful 3
54 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

sab·bat·i·cal:  a period of paid leave granted to a university teacher or other worker for study or travel, traditionally one year for every seven years worked.

va·ca·tion:  an extended period of leisure and recreation, especially one spent away from home or in traveling.

Since neither Jer nor Auj has actually "worked" for seven years, I think you misheard Amy's pronunciation of "vacation."

LOL.

Bahahahahaha Love your response! So funny! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Why did they have to remove IG from their phones and now download and reinstall everything?

couldn’t they trust themselves to just not post or look at it?…. It kinda sounds like a couple of meth heads that can’t trust themselves around drugs. 

We’ve gone on vacations or just taken a break from internet without deleting the programs from our devices, it’s really not that difficult. …they’re such drama queens 🙄

• Love 9
On 6/20/2021 at 6:58 PM, LucyEth said:

From Audrey

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 6.56.45 PM.png

Omg.....😮That’s Jer?   He looks really good, imo.  Man....

I normally have issues with him...well, just one issue really.  I hope he took some water safety classes before taking the kids on the water.   

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I love how one of their fans says “omg the selfie” and Auj says “I know, I can’t believe I caught that with my phone!”

(paraphrasing)

lolol… who’s she trying to fool, she never puts her phone down… I’d be more surprised if she didn’t capture the selfie! 🙄

Well I mean she’s not used to photographing others 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
52 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Was he in a hot air balloon? Where does one get the money to fly around scouting for property? 

Audrey's family is quite wealthy, I believe; maybe someone's a pilot or owns a plane.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Audrey's family is quite wealthy, I believe; maybe someone's a pilot or owns a plane.

Well, if Jer and Auj are out with her parents on a boat with the kids, hopefully her parents will have enough sense to utilize proper safety measures.  And, perhaps teach Jer and Auj some parenting tips on safety.  

(edited)

In the videos that I watched they had 10 adults and several small children crammed on the boat and of course Auj couldn’t help but *brag*BRAG*boast*BRAG* that they’re a very competitive family and they’re all excellent and highly accomplished water skiers including Auj’s mom who does tricks and flips while skiing…. 🙄

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spell hell
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

In the videos that I watched they had 10 adults and several small children crammed on the boat and of course Auj couldn’t help but *brag*BRAG*boast*BRAG* that they’re a very competitive family and they’re all excellent and highly accomplished water skiers including Auj’s mom who does tricks and flips while skiing…. 🙄

I was wondering if they were exceeding their capacity limit on that small speedboat because the rear end of it was very LOW in the water and the people were crammed in like sardines.

On the lakes where we live they follow this guideline...

Number of people = Length of boat (in feet) X Width of the boat (in feet) / 15

The results give the number of persons (150 lb. average) that can be put aboard without crowding, in good weather conditions. Overloading a boat is not only dangerous, it’s illegal.

• Love 4
On 6/26/2021 at 5:25 PM, chenoa333 said:

Was he in a hot air balloon? Where does one get the money to fly around scouting for property? 

It doesn’t cost much when you’re providing the hot air… I can just imagine Jer like a pompous jackass pointing at the properties that meet his lofty standards… it doesn’t seem like the best or most effective way to find a property, wouldn’t the typical way be more productive?…. After all his mom is marrying a real estate agent who could provide him with the newest listings before they even hit the MLS pages and they’re properties that are actually ummmm…. FOR SALE… but no MR. Fancypants would rather fly around looking at random properties…. Maybe he thinks that the owners will be sooooo thrilled that a celebrity is interested in their farm that they’ll hand it over and thank him for the pleasure. 🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 3