Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Shieldmaiden said:

It must be so exhausting to have to plan every aspect of your life around how it will look on your blog...

THAT is the perfect definition of most social media "influencers", bloggers and vloggers.

It will be interesting (and sad) to see where this world is headed with so many young people that are into being just like Auj and J.

• Love 4

Auj is the most determined and tone deaf parent on the planet... when she wants her footage she will stop at nothing to get it....

She gives Ember her newest CHOKE HAZARD toy of the month that Auj is pushing on social media..

A box filled with homemade playdough and marbles, cotton balls and other small items perfect for CHOKING.

Then when Ember tells Auj that she doesn't want her to record it and have the camera in her face... Auj just keeps on going and makes that part of the story.... Ember starts to act like she's crying and wants Auj to STOP... but there's no stopping Auj when she wants content for her blog. 🙄

emb4.jpg

emb2.jpg

emb1.jpg

emb3.jpg

2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Auj is the most determined and tone deaf parent on the planet... when she wants her footage she will stop at nothing to get it....

She gives Ember her newest CHOKE HAZARD toy of the month that Auj is pushing on social media..

A box filled with homemade playdough and marbles, cotton balls and other small items perfect for CHOKING.

Then when Ember tells Auj that she doesn't want her to record it and have the camera in her face... Auj just keeps on going and makes that part of the story.... Ember starts to act like she's crying and wants Auj to STOP... but there's no stopping Auj when she wants content for her blog. 🙄

emb4.jpg

emb2.jpg

emb1.jpg

emb3.jpg

Dustbunny I'm so glad you captured that interaction.. ❤

I was so angry watching Auj force the camera on Ember even after Ember asked Auj to stop and kept putting her little hand up in front of the camera, I wanted to grab that damn phone and shove it down Aujs throat!... It broke my heart when Ember started to cry and wipe her eyes.... Wtf is wrong with these people, give the kid a break, let her just play with something for once without being prompted to perform for the freaking camera!  

I'm still angry just thinking about it.   😤

• Love 14

And to add insult to injury for that poor little girl, her mother adds the 😂 emoji after the "she's not into it" part. Talk about tone deaf at the least, shameful is more like it. Keep ignoring their feelings and see what happens. 

Edited by seasons
  • Love 12

Agree they need to stop with the social media and forcing their kids into performing. Right now it seems to be ramped up because I think there is a rift between Aud and Tori and all the posting seems to be a one-upmanship situation.  I saw some posts on Amy’s social media asking if there is an issue with the brothers and someone asked Caryn why hardly any family was at Ember’s Bday and why they were not there.  Also, I saw some posts from another place where a person who lives in the area said Aud and Tori had words at a coffee shop and Tori stormed off. (Could be hearsay). 

• Love 2

I hope someone on here can help me with this cuz I don't know how to link news stories to Prime timer.

just read an article how Audrey and Jeremy are under great scrutiny because Audrey is pimping her essential oils to clear and cleanse the air in people's homes who are victims of the wildfires in Northern California and Oregon. Yes...always more. More ways to keep making money. 

I hope these 2 insensitive, GREEDY, narcissistic losers eat $hit from this latest ploy.

• Love 2
On 9/20/2020 at 10:22 AM, LucyEth said:

Agree they need to stop with the social media and forcing their kids into performing. Right now it seems to be ramped up because I think there is a rift between Aud and Tori and all the posting seems to be a one-upmanship situation.  I saw some posts on Amy’s social media asking if there is an issue with the brothers and someone asked Caryn why hardly any family was at Ember’s Bday and why they were not there.  Also, I saw some posts from another place where a person who lives in the area said Aud and Tori had words at a coffee shop and Tori stormed off. (Could be hearsay). 

Oooh I want to hear more about this!

Also, what did Caryn say when asked?

6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I’m thinking it’s supposed to be Allison Inn. Proofread much?

CE378198-89E5-412B-91D1-D9F345E2D8B2.jpeg

So, they trade off every other year?  what do they do in the years in between?  Does she mean they trade off every year?  This woman is a "writer."

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Also, what did Caryn say when asked?

Caryn said they already had plans to visit Matt’s parents and they celebrated with “sweet Ember” a few days early.

Wish we would learn more about what is going with the brothers and their wives.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

So, they trade off every other year?  what do they do in the years in between?  Does she mean they trade off every year?  This woman is a "writer."

No, she THINKS she is a writer.  

Anyone can get a book published.  What's amazing is that they found a publisher desperate enough to publish it for them, although I doubt they made much.

• Love 8
On 9/20/2020 at 12:11 AM, seasons said:

And to add insult to injury for that poor little girl, her mother adds the 😂

Sorry the quote box is stuck again...

Part of their anniversary together was them going out to an estate having dinner and when that was over Auj had rented bicycles for them to ride to the next destination for wine tasting or something so they finished dinner and yanked on their helmets and went peddling into the sunset and peddled and peddled and peddled!!!!!!.. all the way to the NEXT TOWN! 

I can't imagine going out for our anniversary and after dinner strapping on a helmet and biking all the to the next town to have a glass of wine together. 😮

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Hot toddies. Not toddy's. 

Or . . . in Amyspeak . . . "Picture of the hot toddy's and I."  (Actually Tori is not there.  If Z&T get a spinoff and Amy doesn't get signed back on for the new season, family dynamics are gonna get interesting.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

In the story that Audrey posted on Instagram about the “family reunion” you can see Jackson is the background and he is assisting Amy baking pies with Ember.  I didn’t see Zach and it is obvious from that picture of the ladies that Tori was not there.  Also, Tori was posting pics of Lilah at the farm.  More evidence of a falling out between Tori and Audrey IMO.

Molly looks like Matt!

• Useful 2
On 9/22/2020 at 11:18 AM, AZChristian said:

No, she THINKS she is a writer.  

Anyone can get a book published.  What's amazing is that they found a publisher desperate enough to publish it for them, although I doubt they made much.

I knew someone several years ago who got their "book" available for purchase on Amazon. It was a Trilogy. However, it was never a book that was printed and sold in book stores. It was offered on Amazon as a "book" you pay to read online and the writer gets a small amount if people choose to read the online book. 

Anyway, only one person paid to read the first chapter and gave it a terrible review. 

So yes, anyone can "write" a book. But most folks know how to use spell check and proofread their writings.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Strange she refers to him as Amy Roloff’s dad, instead of Grandpa Knight or whatever name Zach calls him.

I think that was just her way of tagging Amy. She must have gotten comments, because this followed:

FC9F5FFB-983B-4F97-A63A-824BE9169739.jpeg

• Useful 1

. . . and reaching towards something that he could pull over on himself so that whatever is on top of it will hit him in the head.  But it's okay, as long as Auj has time to pose with her thigh gap with a mother-in-law who barely has an ankle gap.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

It seems like (if you go by the pictures posted) that Aud and Jer spent a lot more time at Amy’s with Grandpa Knight than Zach and Tori.  I think the most interesting story involving this family right now is the apparent rift between Tori and Audrey.  Of course that will not be addressed on the show, that would be must more interesting than Matt and Amy arguing about the same old shit.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

It seems like (if you go by the pictures posted) that Aud and Jer spent a lot more time at Amy’s with Grandpa Knight than Zach and Tori.  I think the most interesting story involving this family right now is the apparent rift between Tori and Audrey.  Of course that will not be addressed on the show, that would be must more interesting than Matt and Amy arguing about the same old shit.

Audrey and Jeremy  post so many pictures, so very many pictures.  Mostly they do so in their stories on Instagram.Not that Tori doesn’t post frequently, but the difference is great.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Sweet story but....

Grandpa (and now deceased Grandma) had no idea their grandkids wrote a book last year? That's an odd disconnect. When I published for the first time, I even told the side of the family that stopped speaking to us.

Agreed!  and while it is a sweet story, Audrey completely turned it around to being all about her.  Oh....and the fact that they claim to have written "every word" - anyone who has read any of their posts can testify that those words are likely more their editors than theirs.

• Love 7

They're all gushing about his age and that he drove all the way all by himself and used a pop-up tent for sleeping.

I'm sorry but to me that just sounds all kinds of dangerous for someone in their 90's

Why is he sleeping in a tent?

How did he clean up, brush teeth etc?. Gas station washrooms?

The fact that he burst into tears after reading a chapter of their lousy book also makes me wonder.

To each their own but I'd be worried sick if it was my elderly parent.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

The fact that he burst into tears after reading a chapter of their lousy book also makes me wonder.

This probably didn't happen. I can't believe Granpa Knight and Grandma Knigt were never told by ANYONE that their grandson had a best selling book.

I'm less concerned about the driving and camping - he has always seemed pretty spry - and more worried about the idea that the 91 year old who lost his wife of 67 years is suddenly going on a road trip to visit the family members when thats not something he's ever done before. Feels like a last hurrah action. People who lose a spouse after a long marriage can sometimes die pretty soon after. 

• Love 3

Their new book: Creative Love

Publisher's Summary

An essential follow-up to their New York Times best-selling book, A Love Letter Life, Jeremy and Audrey Roloff introduce Creative Love, a timeless relationship book for couples that offers practical advice for creating a fun, fulfilling, and forever love story. You may know the Roloff's from the television show Little People, Big World, their Behind the Scenes podcast, or from following their growing family online.

The Roloff's are passionate about encouraging healthy, life-giving relationships. They share relationship advice from a place of humility as they continually learn what it means to love one another creatively, intentionally, and faithfully, while pursuing a godly marriage. Focusing on dating and marriage through the lens of faith and creativity, Creative Love provides insights on the following topics:

Communicating in ways that grow your love 

Adventuring together in every season

Preventing and resolving conflict in creative ways

Making traditions and commemorating meaningful moments 

Giving unique gifts that say, "I see you"

Establishing values and dreaming together

Pursing God's design for love and marriage

And more!

Whether you are beginning a new dating relationship, are recently engaged, or have been married for decades, Creative Love is inspiring for any stage of a romantic relationship.

This book: Shares the Roloff's honest struggles, best relationship practices, and steps to making an unbreakable bond

Provides a "Get Creative" challenge in each chapter to help you put the ideas into action

Includes conversation starters and idea lists for going on dates, giving gifts, and celebrating special moments

Is a perfect gift for yourself - or your boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse - for Valentine's Day, engagement parties, weddings, or anniversaries

Join the Roloff's as they share real-life stories that invite you into meaningful conversations, love-strengthening practices, and creative ways to live the love story you'd want read back to you one day! 

©2021 Jeremy Roloff and Audrey Roloff (P)2021 Zondervan

cl.jpg

Edited by Dustbunny
pic
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Sweet fancy Moses, the publisher’s statement has as many mistakes as Auj does in one of her posts. Glad to know the Roloff’s are pursing God’s plan. 

I looked it up on the Zondervan website.  They fixed those plural apostrophe errors.  But the fact that the publishing company didn't edit their own statement before releasing it is sure proof that they don't bother with that whole "editing" thing for books.

• Love 4
Just now, Absolom said:

Why bother putting on a mask if she's not going to wear it properly?

Exactly. 

There’s a reason there are correct and incorrect ways to put a mask on, and take it off.

• Love 3
On 9/8/2020 at 7:53 AM, AZChristian said:

Does anyone know whether she tagged a bakery in order to get a free cake?  Seriously, don't most people get a brightly-colored cake from Costco or something for a 3-year-old?  The muted, weirdly spaced flowers don't look typical, nor is the cake attractive.

That's just strange to me! I always made and decorated my daughters cakes-not perfectly, but did my best!-and they were always bright, fun and usually cartoon or Disney characters. That cake is not for Ember, it's for her Mother to look nice on her Instagram pictures!

• Love 9