Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I laughed so hard at Auj's resentment towards the rival because they invented that saying! 🙄

Welcome to the real world princess!  😂😂😂

As if "Love More" is a concept they alone came up with.  Target has no idea who they are and did not rip them off. 

Just now, judyjudyjudy said:

As if "Love More" is a concept they alone came up with.  Target has no idea who they are and did not rip them off. 

In fact, I googled "Love More" and discovered it was a song by Chris Brown in 2014.  I think Chris Brown needs to be suing the Roloff's for using his phrase!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, judyjudyjudy said:

In fact, I googled "Love More" and discovered it was a song by Chris Brown in 2014.  I think Chris Brown needs to be suing the Roloff's for using his phrase!

Exactly and now she's telling their followers that she's so appreciative for all the messages, sympathy and support over Target stealing their saying "Love More" but she doesn't want anyone to harass Target because they really aren't that upset about it and that everything is fine. 🙄

Then Auj says "If it was OUR main saying" Always More"  it would be different and they'd be VERY upset with someone stealing and using that saying!!!" 😤😠😡

Couple of nitwits....They're sooooo full of themselves 

I hope Target starts selling "Always More" attire.... Auj will lose her freaking mind.  😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Did they actually trademark “Always More?” I bet they didn’t (it’s not easy or cheap to trademark a phrase) so she’s in for an unpleasant surprise.

I don't know, I Googled a little and a bunch of Aujpoj.com references came up but I didn't see anything about them trademarking it so I'm not sure.

It said that Auj got the saying from a scripture in the Bible so I guess in a way Auj stole it from the Bible 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Tikichick said:

Are we required to refer to him as Dr.?

Yes. He's "Dr. Doing As Little As Possible". He can sell shirts and other random crap with the ""Always Less" logo.

His rapper name is "DA LAP"

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

Are we required to refer to him as Dr.?

Actually, given his level of "fame" we should refer to him as . . . 

1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes. He's "Dr. Doing As Little As Possible". He can sell shirts and other random crap with the ""Always Less" logo.

"Dr. Who?"  . . . already lots of stuff out there with that name on it.  He'd just need to add the "?" . . . and then complain that someone else is using "his" slogan.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, LucindaWalsh said:

Oh jeez. It's like deciding that you invented that horrible GATHER scrolled everywhere. Where was her ace Nike defector guru team leader when Target was looking to market Always More? 

Bottom line . . . from what we've seen, neither of them has ever actually HAD a unique creative thought.  So to claim "More Love" or "Always More" as original ideas is laughable.

ETA:  There's a hymn that was written in the 1850s entitled "More Love to Thee."  I'm surprised Auj doesn't infer that THAT was stolen from their idea as well.  Ludicrous.

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Do these two spend all their time thinking of cute things to say and do for their relationship? It's exhausting. And nothing says ordinary like a giant rice krispy treat. Ugh. My husband knows better than to do that. 

'Tis the season to sell, sell sell. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

COVID spreading palooza 

that’s just criminal 

They can't understand this . . . from the State of Oregon . . . ?  They really are stupid.

Masks are currently required statewide at all times unless you are:

• At your own residence.
  • In your own personal vehicle.
  • Under five (5) years of age.
  • Eating or drinking.
  • Engaged in an activity that makes wearing a mask, face covering or face shield not feasible, such as when taking a shower.
  • Sleeping.
  • In a private, individual workspace.
  • Removing the mask briefly because your identity needs to be confirmed by visual comparison, such as at a bank or if interacting with law enforcement.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

The whole family is in on it. Apparently there is a second photo of Matt and Caryn having an open house indoors. No masks, the photo has seven people from three different households (zach and Tory and some couple I didn't recognize) and like... I don't *wish* vivid on people but jeez, some people are asking for it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, EllaWycliffe said:

The whole family is in on it. Apparently there is a second photo of Matt and Caryn having an open house indoors. No masks, the photo has seven people from three different households (zach and Tory and some couple I didn't recognize) and like... I don't *wish* vivid on people but jeez, some people are asking for it.

I would make the same comment if I saw that picture (of Matt, Caryn et al).   It is idiocy and violating government guidelines in a geographical place that is considered high risk already.

• Love 3

Yeah I am technically at work so I am on my phone and have yet to figure out how to grab photos but the photo of Matt and cary's party was attached to this one in a reddit article. I dont know what they are thinking in posting these pictures. I don't want to hear it if anyone catches covid, they are literally ignoring precautions.

• Love 2

Nothing like spreading joy a potentially lethal virus to family, friends, and the community. Of course, they were singing songs of praise and reading scripture in a fancy barn, so it must be OK. Do these covidiots publish their photos to thumb their nose at those of us who are taking precautions this year? Are they arrogant or just plain stupid? This kind of behavior is shameful and almost criminal. How about giving a salute to frontline health care workers instead of engaging in self-centered indulgence? 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

Yes and yes.

True. And this group doesn't just act self-righteous, arrogant, and stupid, they feel the need to advertise it to the world. Just makes folks want to run out and order food and advice from them, I guess. Their poor kids. 

• Love 4

And if you watch the video Ember gets a whole lot closer to the fire as she is rolling her bike back and forth towards Bode and he's backing away from her as she rolls the bike towards him which places him closer to the open fire and then he crawls on top of the coffee table and is teetering this way and that way.

I'll be surprised if Bode doesn't get a burn....when I was a toddler my parents had a wood stove in the living room, one of my older siblings had just used the poker to add wood and stoke the fire and they forgot to put the poker out of my reach... I wanted to imitate and poke at the fire so I grabbed the hot end of the poker and it burned into my hand....(I still have scars on the palm of my hand) My parents said it all happened within a few seconds.

Last week Jer posted a video of himself poking the fire, sparks flying, crackling and Bode was right there mesmerized by the fire, his eyes were big as saucers then Jer put the poker down by the fire and walked away leaving Bode staring at the fire and I was so nervous watching him.

All I could think was "don't touch that poker!"

On 12/24/2020 at 7:48 PM, ginger90 said:

BA3D2E04-7CC4-4585-9AA7-23C6CA060A4F.jpeg

whats wrong with these idiots?

as JoanofArgh mentioned in another thread they were singing kareoke and the kids had their mouths all over the microphone, in a short video that Auj posted to her IG LIVE Amy is helping Ember sing and Ember is drooling and literally licks the microphone and then presses it against her mouth.

They all used the same microphone, adults and children, I couldn't believe my eyes. 😮

embera.jpg

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

whats wrong with these idiots?

as JoanofArgh mentioned in another thread they were singing kareoke and the kids had their mouths all over the microphone, in a short video that Auj posted to her IG LIVE Amy is helping Ember sing and Ember is drooling and literally licks the microphone and then presses it against her mouth.

They all used the same microphone, adults and children, I couldn't believe my eyes. 😮

embera.jpg

Unbelievable.... It's such blatant disregard for current regulations that I often find myself doing a double take and watching the videos twice because I just can't believe it.

I don't want anyone to get covid but I'd have a hard time feeling sympathy for morons who put themselves in harms way....I feel sorry for the children because they don't know any better and are just obeying their idiot parents.

When people on IG freaked out and criticized their gathering...Auj defended them by saying "they were in a barn with fresh air"

So...No masks, No social distancing, share the same microphone... but FRESH AIR!

I thought it was funny when Amy, Auj and Auj's family and guests started singing hymns and swaying back and forth with arms in the air while holding candles... Amy's man Chris stood to the side looking a little uncomfortable as he watched.... I get the feeling that Chris isn't as outwardly  religious as Amy and the others. 😇 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

When people on IG freaked out and criticized their gathering...Auj defended them by saying "they were in a barn with fresh air"

So...No masks, No social distancing, share the same microphone... but FRESH AIR!

We walked up to the common area where all of the mailboxes for our community are located.  Whenever we walk (even outside in the "fresh air"), I take a mask with me to slip on if we are anywhere near anyone else (whether they are wearing a mask or not).  

As we walked up, a gentleman was sitting in his car with the door open, going through his mail and smoking a cigar.  As I smelled the cigar smoke from even more than 6 feet away, the thought crossed my mind:  That smell is comprised of particles blowing in the wind.  Covid germs are also particles blowing in the wind.

Nope . . . still not going near anyone else, even in the "fresh air."

• Love 10

Why don't they just buy some type of screen for that fireplace? Everyone I know with a wood-burning fireplace has one. On the minor side, it avoids damage to carpets and furniture; on the major side, it can prevent a fire, serious injury, or death. Apparently, Auj and Jer see giving advice as their life calling, but they resist taking any. 

The barn party was just ridiculous. They were on top of each other to sing and take photographs, and yuck with that microphone. If Chris ends up getting sick, he should take it as a sign to run as far away as possible from the idiots known as the Roloffs. Only Jacob and Molly seem to have an ounce of sense, and they distanced themselves long ago. The other adults--and their partners--are apparently hopeless. 

• Love 6

It’s bad enough to be gathering in groups this size but maybe just maybe don’t flaunt your complete and utter disregard for a pandemic all over social media. They can do things and not share it with everyone. The thing will still have happened even if they didn’t post it. Maybe they don’t realize this.

I have basically unfollowed all of them except Tori and this point bc they’re all pretty unlikable. Tori is next.

• Love 9

They’re upset target took a common saying they use and put it on clothing, but they find take questions and routines (marriage journal) books (memories of us) and “ remake” them by adding a typewriter or letter icon and a few more pages and it’s such an original idea 

B5772FB1-7909-4C88-BC23-E5F0B44A078C.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 12/16/2020 at 8:54 PM, MargeGunderson said:

Did they actually trademark “Always More?” I bet they didn’t (it’s not easy or cheap to trademark a phrase) so she’s in for an unpleasant surprise.

They need to Google The Ohio State University trademark case on trademarking the word The. If such a trademark didn't work out for a 150 year old university, I highly doubt it would work out for these two idiots. Ironically, the first article that came up when I Googled the The Ohio State University trademark lawsuit mentioned words on clothing specifically and said that the clothing tags would have to have your full name on them. I could be wrong, but weren't these two basically reselling another companies clothing that they had just had their saying slapped on? Somehow I'm thinking the clothing didn't even have a tag with their "main" sayings name on it. And didn't she make a big deal about closing that clothing line not too long ago anyway? 

11 hours ago, Claire1745 said:

They’re upset target took a common saying they use and put it on clothing, but they find take questions and routines (marriage journal) books (memories of us) and “ remake” them by adding a typewriter or letter icon and a few more pages and it’s such an original idea 

B5772FB1-7909-4C88-BC23-E5F0B44A078C.jpeg

Does she ever post anything without a typo? Is offers? I also fell down the rabbit hole and checked a few of her Instagram posts here and her aujpoj website. Girlfriend doesn't seem to understand how to use an apostrophe either. She posted they celebrated Jesus birth at her parents' barn. Um, yeah, no on two accounts. On her website she's got a little bit of nonsense about always giving more to people because you don't know someones' story. Then there's the whole section she labeled The Roloff's.... the Roloff's what? I'll be the first to admit my grammar isn't perfect, far from it, but I'm not claiming to be a writer and posting grammatical errors in pretty much every thing I post, for money none the less!  The poor editors in charge of editing the mess they get from these to into their insipid books is certainly earning their pay! 

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Yes but they get removed pretty rapidly and there's "fans" who insist the gathering wasn't that bad/was in some sort of greater bubble/covid isn't real and protest how Audrey needs to be granted grace because she's a momma etc.

And don't forget the people asking them why they aren't on the show anymore and when they're coming back. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Fostersmom said:

Does she ever post anything without a typo? Is offers? I also fell down the rabbit hole and checked a few of her Instagram posts here and her aujpoj website. Girlfriend doesn't seem to understand how to use an apostrophe either. She posted they celebrated Jesus birth at her parents' barn. Um, yeah, no on two accounts. On her website she's got a little bit of nonsense about always giving more to people because you don't know someones' story. Then there's the whole section she labeled The Roloff's.... the Roloff's what? I'll be the first to admit my grammar isn't perfect, far from it, but I'm not claiming to be a writer and posting grammatical errors in pretty much every thing I post, for money none the less!  The poor editors in charge of editing the mess they get from these to into their insipid books is certainly earning their pay! 

Can you imagine having to tell these two to change any of the creative intentionality that seeps from their collective brilliance?

Audrey: Oh, we can't change that sentence! Jeremy mumbled it in his sleep one night. It's a profound insight into what makes a relationship solid when one partner does all the work and the other does nothing. Jeremy's mind functions best when he's asleep. Sometimes I stay up all night listening to the wisdom that flows from his manly midbrain. I'm half asleep all day, so we need to publish this book to pay our nanny. 

Jeremy: Yeah, Dude. Need a motorcycle? I got one. Engine busted. Don't work but I shined it up good. 

Their editors should get hazard pay.

• LOL 10
On 12/21/2020 at 8:07 AM, LucindaWalsh said:

No, not cute, creative is the word. It was used 80 times in that post and 75 times just in the chapter titles/descriptions of the book  posted above.

She and Amy are horrible writers. 

I wish there was a vomit emogee.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

She’s a mess with apostrophes but “parents’ house” I believe is correct.  

She looks good with no smile. And no thigh gap!

I find her unattractive especially when she shows her hideous teeth/smile. She married up lookwise. Jeremy is pretty cute. 

But both have such vapid  personality and are lazyyyy. 

COL needs a nap.

Edited by iwantcookies
  • Love 2