Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

The second sentence in Audrey's post is gibberish (fate inetntionally?). Are love stories or people doing whatever this is? Does she ever look at a post before submitting it? This level of sloppiness doesn't say much for her career as a writer. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

The second sentence in Audrey's post is gibberish (fate inetntionally?). 

When I use my smart phone to post on FB or send messages, I usually click on the little microphone and SAY what I want to write.  Autocorrect would probably have spelled "intentionally" correctly.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

When I use my smart phone to post on FB or send messages, I usually click on the little microphone and SAY what I want to write.  Autocorrect would probably have spelled "intentionally" correctly.

I don't use voice to write messages for this very reason. Isn't it possible to check before sending, however? 

Even if this phrase is (to) "date intentionally," the second set of infinitives doesn't have a clear subject. Who or what is pursuing, dating, or loving? It's a run-on of the worse kind. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Even if this phrase is (to) "date intentionally," the second set of infinitives doesn't have a clear subject. Who or what is pursuing, dating, or loving? It's a run-on of the worse kind. 

I suspect these co-authors wouldn't know an infinitive if you split one right in front of them.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

That's the catch phrase on the front cover of their book

Pursue creatively, Date intentionally, Love faithfully

They never proof read anything  🙄

Seeing the cover in German must have confused them. 

• LOL 4

wow what a sad story, I don't live in USA so would this mean that they didn't have any healthcare or they have healthcare but their healthcare wouldn't cover the cost of the husbands injuries and recovery etc?

mat1.jpg

mat2.jpg

10 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

wow what a sad story, I don't live in USA so would this mean that they didn't have any healthcare or they have healthcare but their healthcare wouldn't cover the cost of the husbands injuries and recovery etc?

mat1.jpg

mat2.jpg

Health care in the USA can be convoluted, but it could be that their coverage (if they had it) won’t cover everything, and they also need to eat, cover housing/utilities and pay any adaptive devices during his recovery (including caregiving or housekeeping help). Being sick is expensive. 

I am so sorry for their poor children. That is a tragedy. 

It is good that Audrey is using her “celebrity” to help people who truly need it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 8/29/2020 at 9:40 AM, LucyEth said:

I noticed they are doing a lot of socializing this summer and never see Tori, Zach and kids with them at all.

Where does each couple live?  And how far from the farm & Amy?

39 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

Where does each couple live?  And how far from the farm & Amy?

Roloff Farm: Hillsboro, Oregon

Zach and Tori: Hillsboro, Oregon

Amy's house: Hillsboro, Oregon

Jer and Auj: Rock Creek, Oregon (which is described as being a short drive to the farm)

• Useful 3

9 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Roloff Farm: Hillsboro, Oregon

Zach and Tori: Hillsboro, Oregon

Amy's house: Hillsboro, Oregon

Jer and Auj: Rock Creek, Oregon (which is described as being a short drive to the farm)

I thought both Zach and Jeremy’s houses were in Portland.

Edited by ginger90
12 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I think Amy’s house is in Hillsboro, and Zach and Jeremy’s houses are in Portland.

I thought both Zach and Jeremy’s houses were in Portland.

(see next post)

at least that's what i read... maybe i misunderstood

Edited by Dustbunny
clarity

Googled this:

Where does Jeremy now live?

Interestingly enough, the Roloffs currently live a fairly short drive away from their family's farm in Hillsboro, Oregon. Now, the family of four lives in Rock Creek, Oregon, which is just a little more than three hours from where they used to live, in Bend, Oregon.

and you're correct Zach and Tori used to live in Hillsboro (in the old house that Zach bought when a bachelor) and the new house is in Portland.

It says that Amy's new house is in Hillsboro

It also says that Roloff Farms is in Hillsboro

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 8/30/2020 at 4:25 PM, ginger90 said:

sorry Ginger90 my quote is acting up and i can't remove it.

Anyways I thought I'd share this info from Auj, people need to be careful putting pictures of their children online.

auj1.jpg

auj2.jpg

auj3.jpg

26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Wow, she's looking rough.  

When I was in high school, I wrote a poem about a woman who was so hard and vapid that the pearls she wore while dancing made bruises on her neck.  She reminds me of the image I had in my mind when I wrote that.  (Apologies for the bad poetry, lol).

• Love 3
1 hour ago, readheaded said:

Wow, she's looking rough.  

When I was in high school, I wrote a poem about a woman who was so hard and vapid that the pearls she wore while dancing made bruises on her neck.  She reminds me of the image I had in my mind when I wrote that.  (Apologies for the bad poetry, lol).

Yikes, she's a pretty girl but she is looking rough, maybe it's the bad tan with the hair, along with the weight loss. She reminds me a little of Eunice Kennedy in the later days of her life or Maria Shiver in middle age.  It's not that dramatic, but I don't know why she'd post that photo on social media.   

I've struggled with an eating disorder for most of my adult life, and sometimes I see pictures of myself and am like, "yikes... this weight is not working for me in my 30's.  I look haggard, my cheeks look deflated and sunken in and my lips look scary." Even when I'm at the low end of a normal weight.  I hope that's not what is happening here.  

• Love 2

The instagram story of Ember’s birthday is ongoing.  Noticeably absent is Zach, Tori and kids.  I suspect there has been a falling out of some sort.  Amy is there, the kids are making some sort of flower arrangements and I don’t see Jackson there.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

The instagram story of Ember’s birthday is ongoing.  Noticeably absent is Zach, Tori and kids.  I suspect there has been a falling out of some sort.  Amy is there, the kids are making some sort of flower arrangements and I don’t see Jackson there.

She added more video and Jackson is in it and I think I saw the back of Zach wearing a baseball cap but I didn't see any shots with Tori or Lilah in them.

• Love 4

Does anyone know whether she tagged a bakery in order to get a free cake?  Seriously, don't most people get a brightly-colored cake from Costco or something for a 3-year-old?  The muted, weirdly spaced flowers don't look typical, nor is the cake attractive.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

She added more video and Jackson is in it and I think I saw the back of Zach wearing a baseball cap but I didn't see any shots with Tori or Lilah in them.

Yes, thanks I was here to post this, I’m glad, would hate to see any trouble between the brothers and their wives.  

23 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Does anyone know whether she tagged a bakery in order to get a free cake?  Seriously, don't most people get a brightly-colored cake from Costco or something for a 3-year-old?  The muted, weirdly spaced flowers don't look typical, nor is the cake attractive.

Maybe she did it herself with flowers from her mom’s garden, that seemed to be a theme.

• Love 3

That is one dreary, depressing cake. When my girls were Ember’s age we had cakes with Shrek, Dora, Elmo....cute, brightly colored, cheerful cakes. Ember’s cake with the dead flowers looks like something leftover from Miss Havisham’s wedding. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

I think the flowers on the cake are made of icing. It looks that way in the shot of the cake in the kitchen. Still, its lopsided design is truly odd. It's Crisco frosting overload too. Butter cream doesn't hold up well for artsy stuff like that. Who wants two inches of shortening and food coloring on their plate? 

That cake looks as if it will feed a lot of people. I wonder how big this party was. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I think the flowers on the cake are made of icing. It looks that way in the shot of the cake in the kitchen. Still, its lopsided design is truly odd. It's Crisco frosting overload too. Butter cream doesn't hold up well for artsy stuff like that. Who wants two inches of shortening and food coloring on their plate? 

That cake looks as if it will feed a lot of people. I wonder how big this party was. 

There were quite a few people there and the next day Auj posted a pic of the cake and it was all there except for about half the top layer....  so not much was eaten... Maybe it didn't taste good.

The colors on the cake are Auj's favorites, a lot of her clothing and accessories are those muted dusty rose, creams, browns, pale moss green or cotton hippy dresses with small floral designs etc. and she dresses Ember in the same pale colors most of the time with hair bows that are the same... I think it goes along with her natural cleansers etc, she doesn't like chemicals and often says how she likes clothing and natural fabrics like cotton, linen with patterns made from natural dyes.

Their furniture and bedding etc is also cotton, linen and in colors like cream, brown, pale greens.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Not only the feet on the countertop . . . that huge knife is right there on the cutting board with the sharp end facing the child.

There really needs to be a common sense test before ovaries are allowed to release eggs.

And - maybe it's just me - but I don't usually have my phone on the kitchen counter so I can snap pictures with fingers that probably have onion residue and smell on them.  I swear this girl learned kitchen hygiene from her mother-in-law.

• Love 17
On 9/13/2020 at 1:28 AM, Joan of Argh said:

There were quite a few people there and the next day Auj posted a pic of the cake and it was all there except for about half the top layer....  so not much was eaten... Maybe it didn't taste good.

The colors on the cake are Auj's favorites, a lot of her clothing and accessories are those muted dusty rose, creams, browns, pale moss green or cotton hippy dresses with small floral designs etc. and she dresses Ember in the same pale colors most of the time with hair bows that are the same... I think it goes along with her natural cleansers etc, she doesn't like chemicals and often says how she likes clothing and natural fabrics like cotton, linen with patterns made from natural dyes.

Their furniture and bedding etc is also cotton, linen and in colors like cream, brown, pale greens.

I wonder if aud knows her daughters favorite colors ???

I wonder if Ember will ever be allowed to like something that doesn't fit Audrey's aesthetics or life plans for Ember. 

I mean, mark my words - Ember will only rarely be seen in something other than a dress. Ember will never have short hair. Ember's hobbies and sports will be appropriately "girlie".

And Bode will certainly not be encouraged to learn or do anything feminine leaning. God help him if he doesn't like cars and Carhartt. 

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

And Bode will certainly not be encouraged to learn or do anything feminine leaning. God help him if he doesn't like cars and Carhartt. 

And it's gonna get REALLY interesting if he grows up and doesn't like girls (if you know what I mean).

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 9/8/2020 at 9:16 AM, LucyEth said:

Maybe she did it herself with flowers from her mom’s garden, that seemed to be a theme.

They put cut flowers into a cake?  That would make the cake taste terrible, no?

Looks like Jer and Jacob are fighting on Insta -

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/1465636/little-people-jacob-fans-brother-jeremy-disinformation-oregon-fires/

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

They put cut flowers into a cake?  That would make the cake taste terrible, no?

They use cut real flowers often on things like wedding cakes, usually with plastic covering the stem so nothing goes "into" the cake . . . just barely touching the frosting.

But Ember's cake featured flowers made out of frosting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

They use cut real flowers often on things like wedding cakes, usually with plastic covering the stem so nothing goes "into" the cake . . . just barely touching the frosting.

But Ember's cake featured flowers made out of frosting.

Yes, they do use the plastic on the stem and yes upon closer examination I see the flowers on Ember’s cake are made from frosting.  

• Love 1

they had a table full of fresh cut flowers and waffle cones for the kids to fill with the flowers, unfortunately some of the kids didn't realize that they weren't for eating including Ember who was gnawing on the bottom and sides of the waffle cone full of the flowers...you can hear Auj say something like "no no, they aren't for eating, they're just for looking pretty"  🤨

all i could think was... what a dumb activity for a 3 yr olds birthday... fill waffle cones with cut flowers and it looked like the kids didn't understand the purpose of it either and most the flowers were left on the table in vases while a few kids tried to nibble at the cones.

ember1.jpg

ember2.jpg

Edited by Dustbunny
pic
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I watched a few of the birthday videos and a couple IG Live that Jer and Auj posted and on one an older looking boy maybe 4 or 5 is heard saying something like "no I don't want to play with flowers" as his parents tried to get him to sit and make flower cones.  😂

I think it was a lame activity plus the flowers were sitting in vases full of water so the waffle cones were getting wet, sticky, gooey and falling apart.

I think it was a flop much like the cake  🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
On 9/17/2020 at 11:28 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I watched a few of the birthday videos and a couple IG Live that Jer and Auj posted and on one an older looking boy maybe 4 or 5 is heard saying something like "no I don't want to play with flowers" as his parents tried to get him to sit and make flower cones.  😂

I think it was a lame activity plus the flowers were sitting in vases full of water so the waffle cones were getting wet, sticky, gooey and falling apart.

I think it was a flop much like the cake  🙄

But musical chairs or potato races do not make dreamy Insta photos. It must be so exhausting to have to plan every aspect of your life around how it will look on your blog...

• Love 11