Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I know you're being serious but I thought it was a very handsome WOMAN! Geesh...good thing i'm not on the prowl anymore. My radar would be so off!

You’re better than I am, I though Jeremy let his hair grow out, and the kids just wore him out that day.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 5

I hope Audrey is wearing something like shorts underneath that skirt while picking peaches. I can imagine the wind blowing up that short skirt or her bending down and reaching up to get a peach and exposing more than she may have intended.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

I hope Audrey is wearing something like shorts underneath that skirt while picking peaches. I can imagine the wind blowing up that short skirt or her bending down and reaching up to get a peach and exposing more than she may have intended.

We've seen plenty of photos where Auj has shown a LOT - intentionally.  I could see her wearing the bottom of a bikini and saying it was okay because she had on a bathing suit under her dress.  

• Love 3
13 hours ago, LucindaWalsh said:

I think those pictures at the orchard are fantastic, maybe the best they have ever shared. I thought I loved the one where Audrey is looking down at Ember the most but then I saw the one of Ember alone, shown from behind, picking a peach from the tree and that is my favorite. My dil sent me two separate pictures of my granddaughters in up close profile smelling some huge pale roses at some mountain garden with their eyes shut and I swear I can just smell the roses from that candid shot. Likewise, I can smell those peaches that Ember is picking.

I think Ember and Bode are adorable and very photogenic.  I enjoy almost all the pictures she posts of them.  

• Love 2

I was just going to type the same thing...that I didn't recognize that was Audrey. Looks completely different. I think she looks better in this photo. Why would people be so interested as to where they are going? So, they are home or not, who cares? I'll never understand that.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Why would people be so interested as to where they are going? So, they are home or not, who cares? I'll never understand that.

The way some advertise that they are going wherever, and post in real time while they are gone, I’m surprised their homes haven’t been robbed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Aren't we still in the middle of a pandemic? I worry about going to the grocery store. It must be nice that the all the Roloffs can travel wherever and whenever they want. 

I agree with you.  We wear masks AND gloves if we're going to the store.  As much as cabin fever is affecting us, we'd love to go somewhere, but I'm not staying in a hotel room where someone else slept last night and then someone I don't know "cleaned" it.  No one has come into our home in the last four months without a mask . . . not even family.

I sincerely hope the Roloffs are not putting themselves and others in danger with what I consider to be reckless behavior.

• Love 9
On 8/9/2020 at 7:15 AM, AZChristian said:

I agree with you.  We wear masks AND gloves if we're going to the store.  As much as cabin fever is affecting us, we'd love to go somewhere, but I'm not staying in a hotel room where someone else slept last night and then someone I don't know "cleaned" it.  No one has come into our home in the last four months without a mask . . . not even family.

I sincerely hope the Roloffs are not putting themselves and others in danger with what I consider to be reckless behavior.

That's pretty much our routine as well. 👍

Wow.. The Roloff's just roll around sociaIizing with everyone!

I guess I should be shocked but I'm not, they have a very entitled attitude, the rules don't apply.

Selfish morons.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 8/8/2020 at 11:52 AM, LucyEth said:

I think Ember and Bode are adorable and very photogenic.  I enjoy almost all the pictures she posts of them.  

Same here but it just feels like props for photo ops and shilling stuff.

5 minutes ago, seasons said:

Same here but it just feels like props for photo ops and shilling stuff.

I feel the same way, the kids are adorable.

What bugs me is the way Auj is always prompting Ember to say things that will sound cute or sometimes she actually encourages her to talk about a product... Like...

"Ember do you love your jacket... You know your jacket that's so cozy...your Carhardt jacket, your jacket like mommy and daddy have..*prod* *poke*...Ember do you love Carhardt jackets..they're pretty cool huh??"

or she'll do that same script with a toy or some other product that Auj wants to partner with.. 🙄

• Love 6

Wouldn't even a low information person realize that two of those kids are too young to be pulled that way on that type of device?  I guess not.  Well, they are well documenting the negligence, in case someone is injured, there's proof of how it happened.  I've never had an issue with Jer and Auj, until the dangerous childcare issues starting arising.  Are they TRYING to demonstrate their propensity to put their children at risk? Are they competing with Zach and Tori on this?  I just don't get it.  

• Love 11

I was shocked at those pictures.  The one above is so scary. There are others too with little ones leaning over the boat watching Jeremy water ski or whatever was goin on in the water.  

• Love 2

They've always pushed Ember to her limits, seems like they're a bit obsessed with her doing things at a young age like it makes her better or more special or something.

I remember when she had just turned 2 they took her to the park by their house and had her climbing on a little rock wall and another swinging type thing that was obviously more suited to a 4yr old, her feet couldn't reach so she had to let go with one hand, hold all her weight on one arm and toes of one foot and STRETCH to get her other foot to the next spot and she was scared but they kept pushing her until she managed to do it but honestly I was anxious and worried while I watched the video because she could have easily fallen and hurt herself!...she was about 4ft off the ground to boot.

looks like they're still pushing her to be "super child" with the wave riding 🙄

This pic reminds me of her grandma Amy  😂

rsz_screenshot_1347.jpg

• LOL 3

So $25 for a bowl and another $15 for a couple almost spoons...

and he just mushes it in his fingers and stuffs them in his mouth like ANY plastic baby bowl, spoon etc...

Auj can't quit shilling, even on vacation. 

bode1.jpg

bode3.jpg

bode.jpg

• Love 2

I really can’t express my disgust & anger at these turds going to Idaho now in a pandemic. They are having a massive surge!  13% positive test results. My state has Idaho on the list of states that require self quarantine if visited. These assholes are just carrying on with their cross country shilling trip to potentially infect people along the way.  I haaaate irresponsible garbage like them. 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

They've always pushed Ember to her limits, seems like they're a bit obsessed with her doing things at a young age like it makes her better or more special or something.

I remember when she had just turned 2 they took her to the park by their house and had her climbing on a little rock wall and another swinging type thing that was obviously more suited to a 4yr old, her feet couldn't reach so she had to let go with one hand, hold all her weight on one arm and toes of one foot and STRETCH to get her other foot to the next spot and she was scared but they kept pushing her until she managed to do it but honestly I was anxious and worried while I watched the video because she could have easily fallen and hurt herself!...she was about 4ft off the ground to boot.

looks like they're still pushing her to be "super child" with the wave riding 🙄

This pic reminds me of her grandma Amy  😂

rsz_screenshot_1347.jpg

This one seems a little TOO posed. Also, is Auj coaching her on the thigh gap already?

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Video:

Those damn kids hanging off the back of the boat are scary!  That rope almost got one of them. Also I guess auj posting about how expensive/difficult getting a boat was worked & she was probably able to get a follower/‘friend’ to mooch from. 
I grew up boating & have lots of friends now who are ‘boat parents’. I have never seen anything as irresponsible as this. 

Edited by Kroliosis
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Absolom said:

They really should look at the photos before they post.  I never needed to see that much of what is under Auj's shirt.

You only get to see the boobs because it's a close-up and she can't show the thigh gap.

• LOL 8
On 8/11/2020 at 9:45 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I feel the same way, the kids are adorable.

What bugs me is the way Auj is always prompting Ember to say things that will sound cute or sometimes she actually encourages her to talk about a product... Like...

"Ember do you love your jacket... You know your jacket that's so cozy...your Carhardt jacket, your jacket like mommy and daddy have..*prod* *poke*...Ember do you love Carhardt jackets..they're pretty cool huh??"

or she'll do that same script with a toy or some other product that Auj wants to partner with.. 🙄

If there was a "barf" emogee option I would click on it.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Let’s travel all over, and make sure to visit the grandparents. 🤦‍♀️

8C2F4987-C7E5-4D22-97D1-DD4CDD817C9A.jpeg

These assholes and Amy traveling around, socializing, no masks it's disgusting.

what part of quarantine, social distancing and masks do they not understand?

and as if that wasn't bad enough, I grabbed a couple screen shots from a video that Auj posted.

They are ZOOMING along very fast... everyone's hair is flying and the vehicle is bouncing and bumping along while NEITHER OF THE CHILDREN ARE SECURED and Bode is basically Jer's air bag and will be squashed by that steering wheel if they crash.

During the video Ember looks terrified!... What if a deer runs out in front of them?

If they want to risk their own safety that's one thing but having a toddler and a baby unsecured is so careless I can barely stand to think of what could have happened.

crash1.jpg

crash2.jpg

5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

So they've been travelling all over Oregon, Montana for the last 2 weeks... socializing with all their friends, relatives and strangers.. Then they pop in on 2 high risk individuals, gramma and grampa before heading home. 😲

It's so crazy it could be a Saturday Night Live skit.... They aren't even wearing masks!

Oh and @Dustbunny I saw the video of them driving like idiots with the kids and I couldn't believe it, they were going so fast and they'd just been talking about all the wildlife they saw while driving including a bear, a deer, a skunk and something else, if any of those animals ran in front of that vehicle and Jer had to swerve or slam on the brakes Ember would have gone through the windshield and like you said Bode would have been slammed into that steering wheel with Jers full weight on top of him.

Ember looked so scared, she was just propped on the seat between them, no seat belt or restraint...Total morons... I wanted to smack some sense into them! 👊👎

Y

• Love 9
(edited)

What amazes me is that the entire extended family must be idiots, too.  NO ONE has the sense to tell them that they are endangering themselves and their children?  And having Bode in that carrier - as someone as said above - makes him Jer's airbag.

I hope that if anyone "pays" for Jer's and Auj's stupidity, it's NOT one of the kids.

ETA:  We watch shows like "North Woods Law" . . . if they're out in a wildlife area and encounter a game warden, they're not going to be able to talk themselves out of a ticket for the unrestrained children.  Nor will they be allowed to just drive back to wherever they started.  They'd have to have someone in a vehicle with seat belts drive to them to take the children.  (Please Lord, make it so.)

Edited by AZChristian
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 8/14/2020 at 9:42 PM, readheaded said:

I've come to the conclusion that these people are assholes.  Full stop.

I hope these people include Tori, Zach, Amy and Chris.  It seems to me Matt and Caryn are the most careful of the bunch.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 8/10/2020 at 6:46 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I guess I should be shocked but I'm not, they have a very entitled attitude, the rules don't apply.

Just imagine all the Very Special Episodes and Very Special Specials they can milk from a COVID diagnosis. This is just protecting their brand.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, AncientNewbie said:

Just imagine all the Very Special Episodes and Very Special Specials they can milk from a COVID diagnosis. This is just protecting their brand.

And if Auj gets it, there will be endless texts and posts about how no one else has ever been as sick as she is - just like giving birth and nursing.  (NOTE:  I do NOT want Auj - or anyone else - to get it.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

I hope these people include Tori, Zach, Amy and Chris.  It seems to me Matt and Caryn are the most careful of the bunch.

This pretty much tells the story.  Amy and the kids SHE raised and allowed them to sleep on sheetless beds while living in a pig pen they called home.  

Matt out making the family fortune.

Now you have spoiled, nutty kids with money!  Reality tv you gotta love it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Audrey is really tying herself into a pretzel in order to get that thigh gap pose with a baby in her arms.  Look at her toes, she is all kinds of unbalanced!

• LOL 4
15 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

These assholes and Amy traveling around, socializing, no masks it's disgusting.

what part of quarantine, social distancing and masks do they not understand?

and as if that wasn't bad enough, I grabbed a couple screen shots from a video that Auj posted.

They are ZOOMING along very fast... everyone's hair is flying and the vehicle is bouncing and bumping along while NEITHER OF THE CHILDREN ARE SECURED and Bode is basically Jer's air bag and will be squashed by that steering wheel if they crash.

During the video Ember looks terrified!... What if a deer runs out in front of them?

If they want to risk their own safety that's one thing but having a toddler and a baby unsecured is so careless I can barely stand to think of what could have happened.

crash1.jpg

crash2.jpg

Is this even legal? (the kids strapped onto the parents chest in an open top vehicle? )

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 2

It seems the parents have a death wish and they want to take the kids and extended family with them.  They are painfully ignorant. Hope there’s an investigation before someone’s seriously ill or dead. 

• Love 2

Just asked Mr. AZC.  Nope.  He won't let me do this to his hair.

(I actually DID trim his hair, and it looks pretty good . . . but both of us will be happy to go back to professionals for haircuts.  When WE deem that it's safe.)

• Love 1
On 8/9/2020 at 9:15 AM, AZChristian said:

Most reputable hotels are taking precautions. I don't think any of them would care for a outbreak either. 

From what I have read on reddit from hotel employees, most places are only booking at 50% and when someone leaves a room they leave it empty for I think a couple days or more before occupying it again. And less rooms filled then housekeeping can take more time with each room. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3