Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, crazy8s said:

amy's house now says Pending, but you can still schedule a tour for any day in the next week on Realtor. Zillow has the listing removed 10/19

God, I wonder who was dumb enough to buy that house at that price or how much they had to cut the price to sell. 

• Love 8

replying to @ozziemom from the JB and Michelle thread.

I think Jackson is often with the Lost Girls, due to his personal preference, and the change in how the household was run by the time he was old enough to be separated from his sister because of gender (like Joy and Josiah were).

Jackson was the first child born on camera- by the time he got up some size, JB and Michelle had checked out, Jana was running the house and the TLC gravy train was the most important thing. I dont think Jana cared if he hung out with Hannie or Jennifer a lot, and if he got along with them better than his older brothers (among that group of boys he would always be the baby, with his sisters he could be the oldest) that was perfectly fine. With fewer small children at home, and no new babies being born (yes the grandchildren come over, but they are not under the care of the lost girls full time), the children's chores/roles aren't as separate as they were even 10yrs ago.

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

replying to @ozziemom from the JB and Michelle thread.

I think Jackson is often with the Lost Girls, due to his personal preference, and the change in how the household was run by the time he was old enough to be separated from his sister because of gender (like Joy and Josiah were).

Jackson was the first child born on camera- by the time he got up some size, JB and Michelle had checked out, Jana was running the house and the TLC gravy train was the most important thing. I dont think Jana cared if he hung out with Hannie or Jennifer a lot, and if he got along with them better than his older brothers (among that group of boys he would always be the baby, with his sisters he could be the oldest) that was perfectly fine. With fewer small children at home, and no new babies being born (yes the grandchildren come over, but they are not under the care of the lost girls full time), the children's chores/roles aren't as separate as they were even 10yrs ago.

Thanks for the reminder about why Jackson has always been treated differently than his older siblings. He’s more of a Lost boy than a Howler I guess. I remember he was the family photobomber for quite a long time too. 

• Love 6

Gotta say I love her hair...nice cut, it's shiny, color is good. I even like the longish bangs. The Dugg cousins would all look nice with this style. C'mon Duggs, the show is over. The last "crowning glory" has been crowned. Go for it.

• Love 7

Sounds like Amy insulted enough non-Duggars it got her a little shook. Maybe they threatened not to shop at her store and her husband's restaurant. But no worries, she "knows now" she needs to distance herself from the Duggars. Distancing herself from the Duggars will also solve the "heavy" problem of being "in the public eye", because folks will lose interest in her, as they always do when she's quiet.

But if she really wants to lighten that heavy load, Amy can always make her SM accounts private. Bless her little lying "southern" heart. 

• Love 15
11 hours ago, skatelady said:

She looks EXACTLY like a blowup sex doll. Wait - not that I'd know - I mean - uh - that's what I think a sex doll looks like?

Mr. X and I used to watch a lot of football.  One game we saw, the home team won, and fans attached an inflatable sex doll to the goal posts!  We had a good laugh over that one. 

Famy will never change.  That hair with those bangs?  I hate it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Amy on putting up WOACB for the trial. 

I don't follow WOACB but have watched a few of her videos and see she has lots of haters.  She posted a meme on her FB page about being thrown under the bus which seems to be about Amy apologizing and I guess her tweets. So I went down a rabbit hole about what was the big deal about the video. Apparently KJ from WOACB posted Amy's first video and said it was about a youtuber calling herself Backwoods Barbi who has a long time beef with KJ. So BB posted about KJ who lied and said she had misunderstood who Amy was talking about. So BB went on and on about KJ and Amy and it looks like Amy is really trying to distance herself from KJ.  youtube is like high school, silly drama.  LOL, I feel like a 15 YO just writing all the above.  

• Useful 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, auntieminem said:

I don't follow WOACB but have watched a few of her videos and see she has lots of haters.  She posted a meme on her FB page about being thrown under the bus which seems to be about Amy apologizing and I guess her tweets. So I went down a rabbit hole about what was the big deal about the video. Apparently KJ from WOACB posted Amy's first video and said it was about a youtuber calling herself Backwoods Barbi who has a long time beef with KJ. So BB posted about KJ who lied and said she had misunderstood who Amy was talking about. So BB went on and on about KJ and Amy and it looks like Amy is really trying to distance herself from KJ.  youtube is like high school, silly drama.  LOL, I feel like a 15 YO just writing all the above.  

I just came out the same rabbit hole to figure out just what was going on, and I couldn't last more than 10 minutes. All I have to say is, team no one.

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
24 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

I have read that multiple times and I still don’t understand. Good lord.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I have read that multiple times and I still don’t understand. Good lord.

Sorry for the confusion. It is too silly to try to understand. The simple version is Katie Joy/Without a Crystal Ball, has become "friends" with Amy. Amy did a instagram video about people hating on her for everything she does and used the term backwoods barbie to describe some of the people talking about her. KJ makes a video saying how funny it was and says Amy was talking about the you tube person who uses the name BackwoodsBarbi (who apparently has bad history with WOACB).  So that woman does a video slamming KJ and Amy.  Amy does the sorry vid saying she was not talking about anyone and KJ now says she has been thrown under the bus by Amy. Looks like Amy is continuing to distance herself from KJ.  

• Useful 8
  • Love 10
56 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

Thank you for your service! That recap roller coaster was like a full year of a soap opera plot. 😂

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

Sorry for the confusion. It is too silly to try to understand. The simple version is Katie Joy/Without a Crystal Ball, has become "friends" with Amy. Amy did a instagram video about people hating on her for everything she does and used the term backwoods barbie to describe some of the people talking about her. KJ makes a video saying how funny it was and says Amy was talking about the you tube person who uses the name BackwoodsBarbi (who apparently has bad history with WOACB).  So that woman does a video slamming KJ and Amy.  Amy does the sorry vid saying she was not talking about anyone and KJ now says she has been thrown under the bus by Amy. Looks like Amy is continuing to distance herself from KJ.  

So KJ threw Amy under the bus for her OWN misunderstanding? Sounds on brand for her. Expect a barrage of disparaging tweets once she gets the Astroworld stuff out of her system.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
56 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

So KJ threw Amy under the bus for her OWN misunderstanding? Sounds on brand for her. Expect a barrage of disparaging tweets once she gets the Astroworld stuff out of her system.

KJ thinks Amy threw her under the bus. However KJ is the one who said Amy was talking about BackwoodsBarbi  then she deleted that video and posted she misunderstood what Amy said and then she deleted that. I assume she thinks Amy didn't stick to her script. In Amy's apology she did say people advised her to distance herself from certain people. Amy's tweets make it clear that is KJ.  I am ok with Amy, she had her very brief moment, it is over now. Wish she could just enjoy her family and businesses and stay out of the Duggar circus except to support her cousins if they request.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The fact Amy had to be warned about KJ and still initially didn't listen doesn't speak well of her common sense since KJ gives off more red flags than a Soviet parade, though maybe Amy finally learned a valuable lesson about the perils of being a fame whore. Tying your wagon to other fame whores (like her uncle and KJ) doesn't end well for anyone. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 21

Though I've never liked Amy and think this whole thing underscores her poor judgment, I will give her credit for her apology posts on Twitter. I just read over there. She's pretty unequivocal in stating she was wrong and apologizing directly to the person in question, and even though she deleted whatever it was that helped incite the brouhaha, she's apparently keeping up her explanations of what she deleted. That's actually more mature and accountable than I expected or have seen from pretty much any Duggar. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Though I've never liked Amy and think this whole thing underscores her poor judgment, I will give her credit for her apology posts on Twitter. I just read over there. She's pretty unequivocal in stating she was wrong and apologizing directly to the person in question, and even though she deleted whatever it was that helped incite the brouhaha, she's apparently keeping up her explanations of what she deleted. That's actually more mature and accountable than I expected or have seen from pretty much any Duggar. 

I'm pretty sure the deleted video was posted here. It's the one where she said she wasn't trying to be "irrelevant." At least I think that's the one. I didn't see any other videos from Amy in the past week other than that one and the apology one. 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Love 6

Amy has always been jealous of the Duggers.  So many sisters.  TV show.  Everybody knows your name Duggers.

Then Josh was exposed for what he is and Amy pounced!  She was full of glee that the Duggers fell from grace.

She needs to step back and be admired for her own accomplishments.  She just looks silly!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2