Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Is it just one location or the whole thing? Is this why he went to Vegas for three weeks?

As far as I can tell, only one location (Rogers) closed. I think the Springdale location remains open. 

I was kidding about Dill skipping town to avoid the creditors, but his recent trips aren't a good look. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 2

They are delinquent in paying their personal property taxes again as well.

Don't they claim he runs some financial advising business?

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 7
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Don't they claim he runs some financial advising business?

Not paying your bills is a good way to save money. 

• LOL 15
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh, have the Kings ever filed for bankruptcy?

I don't think they filed for bankruptcy, but they had a Federal Tax lien on their previous house. They paid the $50,000+ when they sold the house. They owed several years of personal property taxes to the state of Arkansas at that time as well.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 5
(edited)
12 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Sooo a van by the river if they all become homeless?

At least Dax still has his modeling income. Maybe he can support everyone?

Edited by BetyBee
Oops! @oliviabenson already said pretty much the same thing!
  • Like 3
  • Sad 5

How did they get in arrears on their property tax if they had a mortgage?  My property tax is always paid out of escrow.  Unless they just don't do that and ignore the escrow shortages.  I really don't understand some people's finances.

• Like 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Meow Mix said:

How did they get in arrears on their property tax if they had a mortgage?  My property tax is always paid out of escrow.  Unless they just don't do that and ignore the escrow shortages.  I really don't understand some people's finances.

the $50,000 was a Federal Tax Lien so they didn't pay their income taxes or taxes from a business. Payment was demanded and they did not pay so a lien was placed on their home and property.

State of Arkansas - they failed to pay personal property taxes for it looks like 2022 for their vehicles. $579 taxes and $60 in penalties as of today.

I think they possibly owe from years ago and have built up to the amount they owe now. They have 2 vehicles listed.

Ben and Jessa also have 2 vehicles. their tax was $150.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 12
14 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

Not all mortgages pay property taxes for you, sometimes you're on the hook for it yourself. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
On 4/29/2024 at 5:02 AM, GeeGolly said:

Oh, have the Kings ever filed for bankruptcy? They might want to reach out to Auntie Michelle.

Or one of the kids.  You know, since they are schooled in this sorta stuff. 😂  Maybe one of them needs to get a fucking job.  They seriously cannot make it playing entrepreneur.  

16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Amy did a video with her son. She said, people think you don’t like modeling. They think I’m making you model. Am I making you model? He said yes. She giggled, tickled him, and said, I am not!!

Apparently he was able to sign with an agent or agency himself, he can keep track of what’s scheduled, and drive or Uber to his modeling gigs. A truly talented 4 year old.

You forgot.  He is capable of miracles.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9