Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

Here she is, same bathing suit, squishing them together for a selfie.  They are definitely a new addition.  She probably just got them in Las Vegas and that's why they are discolored/bruised.

0 0 1 a amy.png

• Love 1

It makes me sad to see how desperately she is trying to look like she's incredibly happy and her life is a blast.  The downfall will not be a pretty sight. 

• Love 12

So I was looking at Amy's Instagram - because - well - the boobs. I came across a pic from Joy's wedding and Amy is wearing what I consider a pretty dress. Next to her is Michelle, wearing a floor length blue lacy dress. With her black clogs.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

So I was looking at Amy's Instagram - because - well - the boobs. I came across a pic from Joy's wedding and Amy is wearing what I consider a pretty dress. Next to her is Michelle, wearing a floor length blue lacy dress. With her black clogs.

Mechelle rocking those Danskos! 

• Love 1

Are they Dankos? I watched part of one of their International trips (maybe Israel) and Boob bought her a pair for $8. He magnanimously said he would not bargain on the price, because he knew she wanted them for so long. That was a long time ago, so I really hope she has upgraded since.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mollie said:

Here she is, same bathing suit, squishing them together for a selfie.  They are definitely a new addition.  She probably just got them in Las Vegas and that's why they are discolored/bruised.

0 0 1 a amy.png

Those are so in the wrong place. 

• Love 3

I've seen other angles of her regular shoes, and they definitely look like Dansko clogs. I bet Mechelle's feet are the one thing Boob is willing to spluge on. Especially since it's doubtful that she's been to a doctor for a dexascan to check for osteoperosis. We all know she has it. 

45 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

OMG, the clogs. ... But she's lost her shoe mate now that JB has moved on from his former dress pick -- those old black athletic shoes. They had the same look with his suits as the clogs have with this long dress. .... Surely there's some other kind of shoe she'd feel comfortable in? .... Maybe not, though. Maybe the nerves of the foot are too closely connected to the nerves in the lady parts or something. Because her feet haven't had all that much wear, given her disdain for work. But her lady parts .... quite another matter. 

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Maybe she has to wear those black shoes cos of her missing back muscle

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Cloven hooves. You read it here first.

Maybe the tabloids will combine this in with the article about Famy's foobs that we've already written for them. 

• Love 11

For heavens sake, if Mechelle wishes to be comfortable for a few hours and not look like she's hiking the trails after the wedding, why not by a cute pair of crocs. They do have some that look like ordinary shoes and not so orthopedic. You think she'd at least try not to look old and outdated. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

It looks like she got the new boobs after Joy's wedding.

9 hours ago, Catlyn said:

For heavens sake, if Mechelle wishes to be comfortable for a few hours and not look like she's hiking the trails after the wedding, why not by a cute pair of crocs. They do have some that look like ordinary shoes and not so orthopedic. You think she'd at least try not to look old and outdated. 

Or, if she absolutely must wear those shoes, she could pick a different dress. There are some tailored, slightly rough-and-ready kind of more businesslike-looking long skirts that are nice and would look much more congruent with the shoes. I have a suedecloth one that I wear with a tailored shirt and patent-leather clogs, and the combination of the clog-shaped shoe and the kind of man-tailored long skirt works fine, and with a nice chunk of jewelry it looks quite dressy. She should get advice from her fashionista daughter Jessa about dressing modestly but well..... Oh, wait .... 

• Love 2
(edited)
17 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I'd expect Vegas doctors to do a better job, considering the sheer number of strippers and cocktail waitresses they work on. 

I don't think she got them done in Vegas. I live in Vegas and while most of our medical care is shit, the one good thing we have is top notch plastic surgeons. She either went to Tijuana or had them done back in Arkansas.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Catlyn said:

I think Michelle is one of those mentally stunted women who either thinks the only options for women are virginity, pregnancy or old hag. She's delving into geriatric footwear at barely 50. So many cuter options for comfy footwear. It's okay to buy some real shoes at a real store, Michelle. You know they have the money, and JimBob spends more on Aqua Net per month than a decent pair of shoes would cost. 

Dear Michelle, the 1980s hair makes you look 15 years older than you are, then combined with the grandma shoes, 25 years. 

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I don't think she got them done in Vegas. I live in Vegas and while most of our medical care is shit, the one good thing we have is too notch plastic surgeons. She either went to Tijuana or had them done back in Arkansas.

They might look nice in a few weeks. Amy does have hips/a buttocks so a bigger chest won't look "fake" on her, however no one looks good RIGHT after surgery. She should probably be recooperating but is still partying. 

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I don't think she got them done in Vegas. I live in Vegas and while most of our medical care is shit, the one good thing we have is too notch plastic surgeons. She either went to Tijuana or had them done back in Arkansas.

I was complimenting Vegas plastic surgeons based on sheer volume of clientele. ?

• Love 2

So Hannie, as predicted, is the new sister mom.

Is that Michelle sitting on a bench next to the kangaroo??? As Joan Rivers once said, some women at a certain age can get a mammogram and a pedicure at the same time.

• Love 11
47 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

So Hannie, as predicted, is the new sister mom.

Is that Michelle sitting on a bench next to the kangaroo??? As Joan Rivers once said, some women at a certain age can get a mammogram and a pedicure at the same time.

Those were really crappy out of focus photographs. Do the Duggars  even care what they post anymore?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ariel said:

Please keep the Duggars away from animals.  They are not a good mix.  I blame the Duggars, not the animals.  The animals are better behaved.

ETA - I hope that Giraffe is not April.  If so I hope Oliver comes by & kicks some Duggars butts.

I was JUST about to post this.  They do not deserve the honor of being so close to such majestic creatures.  My brother in law volunteers at a zoo that houses confiscated and retired exotic animals so I have gotten to have some close experiences (Lion, bobcat, lemurs, foxes, bears, kangaroos etc).  Best experiences of my life.  It even beat my wedding 26 years ago.  I mean I love my husband and all but I had been around human men before (no I am not a hussy!  well maybe...).  Not many people can say they have cuddled a bobcat or lemur!

• Love 10
On 27/06/2017 at 8:35 AM, Mollie said:

0 0 1 a amy.png

The crevice makes it look like there's a flatter lower set of boobs below the higher fake set. 

• Love 2

Yep, that's Michelle sitting on that bench at the zoo. My, she looks like she's sweating bullets with that long, heavy skirt, black stockings and those witch shoes. Funny how standing right in front of her are a group of females wearing shorts and flip flops, looking much cooler. Michelle really looks like the heat was getting to her in that picture. She made the wrong wardrobe choice for an outdoor activity during July in Arkansas.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Yep, that's Michelle sitting on that bench at the zoo. My, she looks like she's sweating bullets with that long, heavy skirt, black stockings and those witch shoes. Funny how standing right in front of her are a group of females wearing shorts and flip flops, looking much cooler. Michelle really looks like the heat was getting to her in that picture. She made the wrong wardrobe choice for an outdoor activity during July in Arkansas.

Oh, the sacrifice in dressing for Jesus.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

If that is Michelle (which I think it is) she must have her hair tied up off her neck.  And her spine does not look good.  She's very hunched over.

My mother had severe osteoporosis, and only gave birth twice.  I'm sure there's a genetic component, but still...I would not want to imagine what Michelle's bones look like.  She has to be in terrible, terrible shape for what?  50 years of age?

Who would wear all that black shit during what must be a hotter than hell day, with all the others around her wearing shorts?  How miserable.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:
6 hours ago, ariel said:

Please keep the Duggars away from animals.  They are not a good mix.  I blame the Duggars, not the animals.  The animals are better behaved.

ETA - I hope that Giraffe is not April.  If so I hope Oliver comes by & kicks some Duggars butts.

I was JUST about to post this.  They do not deserve the honor of being so close to such majestic creatures.

I agree with this when it comes to the adult & teenage Duggars, but the little ones looked like they were having so much fun. The more exposure they have to animals outside the Duggar compound, the more chances they have for developing empathy for them.

• Love 5
On 6/26/2017 at 8:55 PM, GeeGolly said:

Whyyyyyy?? What the hell is it with those butt ugly shoes?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

If that is Michelle (which I think it is) she must have her hair tied up off her neck.  And her spine does not look good.  She's very hunched over.

And what is on Michelle's forehead? At first I honestly thought it was a woman from India sitting there.

Screenshot_20170706-011331.jpg

• Love 7