Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Grandma has a spill on the escalator at the airport as they leave Kentucky. Having gone through 5 broken bones in the last two years with the MIL, at Mary's age, she's lucky she didn't break something. I think she's mid 70's now? 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 3

Whew! Well luckily someone was there to capture that riveting moment on film. Am kind of surprised Michelle is helping. Just a small part of me wishes they would have captured the actual fall on camera in the slim hopes Grandma belted out an "Oh fuck" right before she fell. 

• Love 10

Poor grandma, a video and everything. 

Since they were so close to the bottom I'm surprised they had her walk up and didn't take an elevator. What assistance does Michelle think she's offering by being ahead of her on the stairs?

Why isn't someone else with them as she's going up, just Michelle?

• Love 2

I don't think the employee could touch her due to liability issues. I also wondered why the escalator wasn't turned back on or she didn't use an elevator. I assume they're in Lexington; it's not some backwater like their airport in NWA. I'm sure that the place has accommodations for those who can't do stairs wheneverthe escalator breaks. My MIL couldn't do that many stairs; in this situation, she would have to use an elevator. Period.

I'm glad she didn't get hurt. She may have insisted on walking up. I think many people feel embarrassed when they do something like that and just want to move on and not draw more attention than they already have. (Unfortunately I speak from personal experience, lol)

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Mollie said:

Please tell me that Michelle is just fat and not pregnant.

0 0 1 fat.png

Oh God, let's just hope Michelle's top is laying funky & she's not in the family way.  Since she is 50, I doubt it but could you imagine if she was with her, Jill & Anna all being pregnant at same time?

Why couldn't she have at least bought a blouse to match the dress (or whatever it is she's wearing) ?  Does she really think the turquoise top matches? 

I'm  glad Grandma was OK.  She seems to be a strong lady. 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

Oh God, let's just hope Michelle's top is laying funky & she's not in the family way.  Since she is 50, I doubt it but could you imagine if she was with her, Jill & Anna all being pregnant at same time?

Why couldn't she have at least bought a blouse to match the dress (or whatever it is she's wearing) ?  Does she really think the turquoise top matches? 

Well, Michelle and Jim Bob were photographed at a fertility clinic a couple of years ago and women in their 60s have given birth with a lot of medical assistance.  Personally, I think she's just gained a lot of weight.

Something else that really gets to me about that photo is Michelle's matted hair.  How does she ever get a comb through that mess?  Her hair reminds me of an uncared-for dog that turned up at the SPCA.  The poor dog had so much matted hair that he could hardly walk.

0 0 1 hair.jpg

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, wait.what said:

Your grandma falls down the escalator and you think to whip out your phone to record the scene? 

Is that weird, or is it just me?

Was that posted by a Duggar or by a bystander? Edited to add: at the lower left corner it says it was posted on FB by someone named Carrie Park Sears. It's quite possible she recognized the Duggars and whipped out her phone to get the action. Or she may have started recording because a woman had fallen, before realizing it was a bunch of Duggars.

I loathe the Duggars, but since we don't have sound we don't know what Mary was saying as they were helping her stand up. She may have insisted on continuing up the escalator. And I'm not sure how many of us would, in the heat of the moment, think "oh, let's take an elevator" especially if Mary was insisting she was fine and just wanting to get on with things. Mary was probably embarrassed and didn't want to be fussed over and treated like a frail old lady. I loathe Michelle but can't snark on her for this situation.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Was that posted by a Duggar or by a bystander? Edited to add: at the lower left corner it says it was posted on FB by someone named Carrie Park Sears. It's quite possible she recognized the Duggars and whipped out her phone to get the action. Or she may have started recording because a woman had fallen, before realizing it was a bunch of Duggars.

Didn't Michelle film her son (on her iPhone) falling into a stage pit ?

Edited by ariel
  • Love 2

I don't know if she filmed him actually falling, since I think it was just kids playing on the back of the stage, but she definitely filmed him down in the orchestra pit, both on the ground and being wheeled away on a stretcher. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I don't know if she filmed him actually falling, since I think it was just kids playing on the back of the stage, but she definitely filmed him down in the orchestra pit, both on the ground and being wheeled away on a stretcher. 

And what's creepy is that the poor kid was bloodied, bruised & probably scared & in a lot of pain.  Thanks mother of the year.

• Love 6

IIRC, didn't he have to have his jaw wired shut? I remember that when the Duggars did their song and creaky violin act the next day, Jason (I think it was him) was offstage in a wheelchair. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, ariel said:

Didn't Michelle film her son (on her iPhone) falling into a stage pit ?

Yes, she did, 

When they were on 19 Kids and Counting, TLC sometimes bought footage the family members filmed themselves when the crew wasn't around.  Josh cashed in on that several times and that is why he sometimes got a credit as part of the production team.  That was the original idea behind Duggar Studios and the film editing room next to the boys' bedroom at the house.  When it comes to the Duggars, follow the money trail.  Michelle was hoping to make an extra buck and she really could care less about her kids.  (But we knew that, didn't we?)  I wonder if they sued the place where the accident happened.  Wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Josie's seizure was filmed by the family because the TLC crew wasn't there when it started.

Edited by Mollie
(edited)

I recall that they heard the screams and ran to him. I don't think Mechelle filmed the initial accident. The kids were off playing without adult supervision, which is par for the course with these people. Since when have Boobchelle ever supervised their kids, with the exception of their love lives?

Here's the top of Possum Head filming as TLC also rollIed. I assume they had the lighting. Leghumpers have argued that Mechelle was using her flashlight app on her phone, but then why is Mechelle's head also lit? Leghumpers lose, as usual.  

duggars.jpg

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

I recall that they heard the screams and ran to him. I don't think Mechelle filmed the initial accident. The kids were off playing without adult supervision, which is par for the course with these people. Since when have Boobchelle ever supervised their kids, with the exception of their love lives?

Here's the top of Possum Head filming as TLC also rollIed. I assume they had the lighting. Leghumpers have argued that Mechelle was using her flashlight app on her phone, but then why is Mechelle's head also lit? Leghumpers lose, as usual.  

duggars.jpg

Michelle was filming Jason and so was TLC.  Josh was also filming and texting (presumably about Jason - HAHAHA)

0 0 1 cell phone.png

Edited by Mollie
(edited)

I think we have a failure to communicate. I know Mechelle, TLC,and Smuggar filmed in the orchestra pit. No adults were around when the actual accident happened. Jason was playing with the other younger Howlers when he fell. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
1 minute ago, Albanyguy said:

Then there was the time when one of her daughters got her head stuck in a railing and Michelle just stood there pointing and laughing.

I think that was Jordyn.

(edited)
11 hours ago, wait.what said:

Your grandma falls down the escalator and you think to whip out your phone to record the scene? 

Is that weird, or is it just me?

Well, you do it when your child falls into an orchestra pit. 

Edited by Churchhoney
day late dollar short
  • Love 1
On 5/7/2017 at 4:22 PM, ariel said:

And what's creepy is that the poor kid was bloodied, bruised & probably scared & in a lot of pain.  Thanks mother of the year.

I won't ever forget the kid screaming and the look of sheer terror on that poor baby's face. Which of course we all got to see thanks to Turd Mom of the year. Who films a child when they are scared and hurt for everyone to see?

6 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

OMG, poor doggie. Someone not named Duggar or Dullard needs to rescue it! 

FB_IMG_1494706315112.jpg

Dog is probably thinking "Oh shit, they're probably going to put that damn fake pigtail headband on me."

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

OMG, poor doggie. Someone not named Duggar or Dullard needs to rescue it! 

FB_IMG_1494706315112.jpg

Wow Josie looks a lot like Jackson in this picture; she used to look like a towheaded Mechelle but now I see the KJB coming out.

• Love 1
On 5/14/2017 at 9:43 AM, Caracoa1 said:

The texture of Josie's hair seems so much different than the rest of her numerous siblings.

Maybe it's from the gobs of baby lotion MEchelle used to put on it. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:25 AM, ginger90 said:

Makes me cringe to see a blanket on the floor.

Are they blanket training Josie or the cute little dog or both?

Edited by ariel

My baby niece has eczema on her scalp and we put lotion on it. I don't remember the clip, but maybe Josie has sensitive skin there? I have eczema on my scalp as well and I put lotion in it from time to time, but only when it's really bad. I was somehow blessed with dry but oily skin. Makes no sense.

That picture made me realize Josie is really growing up. She has always looked like an eternal baby to me, but she looks like she's actually a kid now, if that makes sense.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Jason looks like their bitch or something. 

18485301_1230251417073665_82741056163869

Lmfaoooo!!! I was thinking the same! Poor Jason looks like an inmate who's cellie just traded him to MS-13 in exchange for a tattoo and cigarettes.

• Love 9
On 5/15/2017 at 5:31 PM, McManda said:

... who uses baby lotion to scrunch hair?

... and moreover, who scrunches their premie baby's hair?

I think that was some kind of dippity-do type hair gel Michelle was slathering on Josie's head, not baby lotion.

As to your second question ....  vain idiots with crunchy hair obsessions and way too much free time?

• Love 3