Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

On 8/22/2017 at 11:36 AM, laurakaye said:

Oh my goodness, spot-on.  Now I can't unsee it.

So when the Dugs go places, do they draw names out of a hat to see who gets to go?  I just find it odd, the randomness of those who get to go certain places and those who don't.  Maybe they run it like a race - whoever gets their suitcase packed and in the van fastest gets to go?  I mean, it's not like any of them have to put in for vacation time or work around their social lives, so I wonder why JB doesn't just haul around his entire brood everywhere he goes.

My guess is that getting to go on these little trips is a reward for good behavior. Jim Bob probably bestows this honor on whoever displays the greatest "servant's heart"; i.e., whoever kisses his ass the most.

• Love 15
On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 6:31 PM, GeeGolly said:

Do you all think JD has a God is My Co-Pilot sign hanging off the controls?

They have flown thru some horrible weather & didn't have any problems (that we know of).  If I was flying a plane,  I would rather have the Weather Channel as my co-pilot.

• Love 5
On 8/22/2017 at 9:51 PM, EarlGreyTea said:

And to think, these people owe EVERYTHING to Anna (and to a lesser extent, Jill and Jessa who went on camera when their coward of a brother did not). Anna's staying meant Josh could give a real go of this apparent redemption arc and Counting On could start. Had she peaced out and taken the kids too, no one would have blamed her and the empire would have gone down in flames. And yet they're sticking her in some second-rate house of JB's? Naw son. They should have given her the McMansion that Jill is in. Anna deserves it, and they should all be thanking her on bended knee. She's got JB by the short and curlies, yet she doesn't know it.

THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, pinkelephant3 said:

Anyone else wondering if they decided to announce joys pregnancy now to hide Anna giving birth?

If...if Anna were to pop it out now, ad she got knocked up right (could happen) - Jessa, Jill, Anna, Kendra, and maybe still Joy will all likely be pregnant together. I hope Michelle shits herself over it.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

If...if Anna were to pop it out now, ad she got knocked up right (could happen) - Jessa, Jill, Anna, Kendra, and maybe still Joy will all likely be pregnant together. I hope Michelle shits herself over it.

Listening to all that dolphin squealing upon hearing such news will make me shit my pants.

• Love 15

Aw, thanks peeps.  I can't keep up with all the posts here!!! I'm pages and pages behind on every thread. I was away for a couple of weeks then came hope with a terrible cold and I've fallen hopelessly behind.

But I am keeping tabs on this particular thread to see if little Band-Aid has been born yet. I guess not. 

Jeez, kid hurry up and get born... you have work to do, you selfish little slacker! Mommy and Daddy need some press coverage!  

• Love 20
30 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

I suspect M5 is already here...just waiting for a lull before announcing.

Yeah, you are probably right.

Damn that Harvey, showing up right when Anna needs the front page all to herself.  The nerve of that hurricane! 

Speaking of Harvey, have the Duggars made any mention of it?  Has Derelict implied the sinners in Texas brought the wrath of the Lort down on themselves with their evil ways? Are Jim Bob and Michelle gathering up all the family's old toothbrushes to send to a shelter?  Because that is about what I would expect from them. 

• Love 10
54 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Speaking of Harvey, have the Duggars made any mention of it?  Has Derelict implied the sinners in Texas brought the wrath of the Lort down on themselves with their evil ways? 

An asshole like Derick probably thinks that if natural disaster happens in a blue state, God is punishing them.  If it happens in a red state, God is testing them.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Yeah, you are probably right.

Damn that Harvey, showing up right when Anna needs the front page all to herself.  The nerve of that hurricane! 

Speaking of Harvey, have the Duggars made any mention of it?  Has Derelict implied the sinners in Texas brought the wrath of the Lort down on themselves with their evil ways? Are Jim Bob and Michelle gathering up all the family's old toothbrushes to send to a shelter?  Because that is about what I would expect from them. 

They'll send Bibles. Sorry you lost everything and have LITERALLY nowhere to live. So surreal. Here's a Bible.

• Love 6

According to Radaronline, Anna Duggar doesn't think much of  new brother-in-law Austin Forsyth.

"The insider continued that Joy-Anna’s sister-in-law Anna, who is married to her disgraced brother Josh, was especially 'disappointed in his character.'”

Well, she's one to talk about the character of a husband, isn't she!

http://radaronline.com/videos/duggar-family-hates-joy-anna-husband-austin-shotgun-wedding-rumors-counting-on/

0 00 1 Joy and Austin.jpg

• Love 7

This article seems fake.  Of all the Duggar grooms, they knew Austin the longest.  If they really objected to him, they would have stopped interacting with his family and going to retreats at their camp.

• Love 13
On 8/22/2017 at 8:16 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

Thinking of JBs short and curlies make me want to reach for the brain bleach.

Because I am a brat.  Think about him completely manscaped!  Heading to the prayer closet with donuts!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, cdp73 said:

This article seems fake.  Of all the Duggar grooms, they knew Austin the longest.  If they really objected to him, they would have stopped interacting with his family and going to retreats at their camp.

IMO they made it up to bolster their own specious story about the premarital sex.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Because I am a brat.  Think about him completely manscaped!  Heading to the prayer closet with donuts!

Did you HAVE to do that? I'm going to have nightmares for a month! No appetite for donuts or anything else now...Bleargh! 

It might help me with my diet, though...

• Love 3
On 9/6/2017 at 0:04 PM, BitterApple said:

In fairness to Anna, Radar has about as much credibility as the National Enquirer.

Yeah the article could very well be fake, but actually I could see ANNA disliking Austin the most (out of all the Duggar in laws). Think about it, Anna thought she WAS getting an Austin when she married Josh, she was just 20 (like Joy) and she was 6 of 8 so she never had to be the sister Mom like the older Duggar girls (who despite their issue know how to run a household). I can see Anna being jealous of Joy kind of having the life she wanted for herself. Derrick is kind of a dipshit and not attractive, Ben is pretty mellow but not the ideal fundy husband, Jeremy is way too worldly for her, BUT I could see her longing to have an husband like Austin. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yeah the article could very well be fake, but actually I could see ANNA disliking Austin the most (out of all the Duggar in laws). Think about it, Anna thought she WAS getting an Austin when she married Josh, she was just 20 (like Joy) and she was 6 of 8 so she never had to be the sister Mom like the older Duggar girls (who despite their issue know how to run a household). I can see Anna being jealous of Joy kind of having the life she wanted for herself. Derrick is kind of a dipshit and not attractive, been is pretty mellow but not the ideal fundy husband, Jeremy is way too worldly for her, BUT I could see her longing to have an husband like Austin. 

The article seems completely fake. Anna is 5 out of 8.  

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Nothing's been announced yet. Though unlike April, she is not on video 24/7 and could have had it without announcing it...

Actually April had a dignified birth than Anna.  April was not filmed giving birth over a towel bowl for all the world to see.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Did you HAVE to do that? I'm going to have nightmares for a month! No appetite for donuts or anything else now...Bleargh! 

It might help me with my diet, though...

How about a nice hot dog?

11 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Well, yes. Just making the point that they're not livestreaming Anna. 

Don't give them any ideas. 

• Love 7