Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 hours ago, MerryMary said:

I've studied footage of Heather falling like it's the Zapruder film, and I believe she hit a crack in the concrete while going slowly backwards, therefore she lost her balance.  There was a rug a few inches after the crack, but she fell before hitting that.  That looked painful.  Terry was pretty much innocent.  He may have touched her, he didn't push her.  Was he supposed to be Hugh Hefner?  I got that vibe.

I thought Terry was trying to imitate John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.

Megan claiming all she knows about the 1970's came from a TV show reminds me of something she said last season in an attempt to let everyone know she was the youngest one there.

10 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

YES there is a huge difference in Tequila. They were probably drinking (top shelf) Patron at Kellys house. It is smooth and shots are good with the smoothness. Cheaper booze burns your throat and is nasty. So,yeah, it was probably not Patron. 

There exists tequila that can be sipped and not mandatorily done in shots with lemon and salt? I did not know that! BTW, I am incredibly incredulous about Vicki still not knowing the proper sequence for doing tequila shots!

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 3
(edited)

The blonde woman Jacki is the head of Heather and Shannon's HOA and was at the Hoedown at Heather's Season 9.  She is friends with both Heather and Shannon.  Nina was her friend.  When this was being filmed, Heather and Shannon's HOA had banned filming within the HOA.  So I think Jacki saying it didn't go as expected was probably a reference to the difference between the Hoedown and the crapfest '70s party.  If Shannon and Heather were trying to make a case to allow filming at their homes they kind of blew it.

I could not quite make out the, "who, who, who," "you, you, you" conversation and it sounded like Kelly was trying to get Shannon to mention "her affair's" name.  I guess if Kelly was making out in a car in the house next to Shannon's under construction home with some guy.  I could not tell if it was the same guy she was engaged to while married to the turtle.  Whatever Kelly did in the Shannon/Heather neighborhood seems to have a lasting stench.  Given Kelly's history of problems with men and their S/Os, it sounded like she had really overstepped and wanted Shannon to drop the guy's name while filming-thereby making Shannon the dirty dog.

I have zero sympathy for Vicki and her pulling the men don't talk to women that way card. Her husband called her a c*nt, fights with Slade, Simon, Ryan C.,  Vicki loves to put herself in situations and then play the victim.  I don't think Vicki has earned respect as a human being to be treated with anything but contempt.  She intentionally came around the table and got in his face.  What about Brooks calling Shannon and cussing her out over suggesting Vicki produce some medical records?  It is a pretty simple premise, the Beadors do not feel as if Vicki is telling the truth.  She calls people names, that aren't really relevant to the behavior displayed (David filthy???), Shannon (disgusting and vile) when she is being given a chance to come clean.  Vicki wanted the big party scene to be about her-not Kelly and Shannon-so she took on David.  She still hasn't apologized for creating the rancor between Terry and David over her misrepresentation David made a pass at her.

Regarding Brooks, Vicki hasn't given him up and the idea he should have a conversation with Vicki, who once again claimed the man she loved had cancer.  She is perpetuating the lie and it has nothing to do with her being duped.  Vicki's frustration with David and Shannon is they are principled and can't buy the line she is trying to put out there. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 18

I'm confused.  I thought the reason Meghan moved to OC was to take care of Jimmy's daughter while her mom was sick.  Ok, daughter gone, ex-wife gone, so besides her desperate need to be on the show, why is she still there, complaining about him not being there???   How many times can she mention IVF?  What a shock Jim isn't interested, who would be.  She wanted this child, and he seemed to be against it.  Probably easier to just let her do it - but clearly he's not going to be a part of it.   The car ride to the airport sums up their relationship - she's yammering, and he's thinking "I wonder if I have time for a beer before the flight leaves".  When she got back in the car, lots of sniffing, but there wasn't a tear, no wet eyes - just sad face "feel sorry for me".     God, she needs to be off this show!!!

I loved when Shannon went over to David screaming like a mad woman.   David didn't know what fight to fight first.  

• Love 19

Shannon needs to throw EVERY event for the rest of this season. She’s like Dorinda, she made it nice! and shit happens.

The wet dream conversation at the costume store. I think Shannon & David handled it as best they could and did sort of nip it in the bud. However, I’m sure it popped up again when Shannon threw the 2 streaking costumes down at the cashier counter.

Kelly insulting Jackie’s looks…to me Jackie looks like Tamra.

Heather – why are you complaining about Terry? For someone who is never home – he sure has been in a lot of scenes this season.

Vicki – the way she dressed for the costume party – she needs to incorporate that look into her every day life. For the first time, she finally wore something that complimented her.

Kelly – she does bring something to the show. At least she’s not boring the hell out of me like swollen grapefruit ovaries Megan. The only way I am stomaching the shots is by picturing Megan as a Voodoo  Doll with a heroin addiction.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, notnowimbusy said:

I'm confused.  I thought the reason Meghan moved to OC was to take care of Jimmy's daughter while her mom was sick.  Ok, daughter gone, ex-wife gone, so besides her desperate need to be on the show, why is she still there, complaining about him not being there???   How many times can she mention IVF?  What a shock Jim isn't interested, who would be.  She wanted this child, and he seemed to be against it.  Probably easier to just let her do it - but clearly he's not going to be a part of it.   The car ride to the airport sums up their relationship - she's yammering, and he's thinking "I wonder if I have time for a beer before the flight leaves".  When she got back in the car, lots of sniffing, but there wasn't a tear, no wet eyes - just sad face "feel sorry for me".     God, she needs to be off this show!!!

I loved when Shannon went over to David screaming like a mad woman.   David didn't know what fight to fight first.  

The daughter moved out of Jim and Meghan's house.   There is no need for Meghan to be in the OC and now that she is pregnant she is less fun than ever.  I think Jim has some sort of situation, he bites his fingernails, can't seem to track a conversation.  This is a guy who makes a living off of his broadcasting abilities.  For that being his primary job he has zero awareness.  My guess is now that they can spend everyday together, Jim will be gone with the wind in a couple of years.  Jim is use to being on the road.  Spring training can only last so long.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, slitz said:

Word.  DH would have been horrified if he'd seen that.  Personally I don't care for it (but I have an aversion to any tequila since one very drunken night of tequila shots when I was 19), but even I know that that is a sipping tequila and not meant to be done as a shot.

They were doing that on Below Deck. Boyfriend saw it and said "The fucking idiots!" I thought "They may be rich...new money...but they don't know. It's like asking for a prime dry aged steak to be cooked well, well done and drowning it in ketchup.

Not a tequila drinker either but DJ42 is quite nice. Would like to dry Don Julio Real one day.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Giselle said:

They were doing that on Below Deck. Boyfriend saw it and said "The fucking idiots!" I thought "They may be rich...new money...but they don't know. It's like asking for a prime dry aged steak to be cooked well, well done and drowning it in ketchup.

Not a tequila drinker either but DJ42 is quite nice. Would like to dry Don Julio Real one day.

LOL  That reminds me of my son.  We love steak and have it for dinner at least once a week.  So you can imagine our horror this past weekend when the only way we could get our son to eat steak was by putting ketchup on it.

Didn't realize that's what they were doing shots of on BD.  I usually only have that on for background noise and don't really pay that much attention to what's happening.

On topic, I only made it as far as watching Kelly getting pedicures with her daughter before I had to turn it off.  I am just so not interested in this season and I largely blame it on Vicki and Kelly.  I will probably just continue to read the recaps and posts from everyone.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, 100PercentPain said:

Oh boy. Let's dig in. 

Is streaking really a 70s thing? And are the Beadors seriously having a family conversation about how often David has wet dreams? Gross. 

Yes. Streaking was so popular it inspired a novelty song by Ray Stevens.  

I decided to do a Google search for Norman Fell aka Mr Roper. Then I looked up David Beador.......I see a resemblance.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Uh, Shannon, you were def NOT going for a Mrs. Roper look.  That's an easy one to attain -- big moo-moo housedress, red Orphan Annie wig & chunky jewelry.  Not at all what you looked like, Shannon.  Not sure why she even said she was going for a Mrs. Roper look. To save face in the face of Kelly's juvenile nasty jabs?

Kelly acted like an idiot.  Even worse, a drunk idiot.  Her calling Shannon ugly was lowball.  She may have been justified in her anger at Shannon, but she still acted like an idiot.  It was all pretty stupid to watch.  A shark jumping moment to me.  Along with that idiocy of Tams & whoever in those ghostie nakey outfits.  Dumb, dumb, dumb -- and not even funny.  WTF happened to this show?

I  was really bored by Terry's & Heather's super-duper serious scene.  Sheesh, what crap.  I wasn't listening to any of the bullshit they were babbling & was wondering if they both take acting lessons together.  They're both stinky actors.

David ranting on Vicks?  Fail.  They both looked like drunk idiots.  Idk, Satan Andy must be convinced middle-aged drunks are hilarious & just soooo entertaining & that's all we wanna see.  Uh, no.

I agree with all of your post, Scoobie!  

I thought that Shannon was going for a more general "hippy/flower child" look (which would have really been more of a 60's look than a 70's look), with the flow-y maxi dress, and flower headband.  When she said she was more into the "rock and roll" lifestyle of the 70's than the disco style, I thought her outfit would be more Joan Jett/Grace Slick, and less Linda Ronstadt or Michelle Phillips.

I don't like Kelly - not one bit.  I think she is trying too hard, and she comes across very, very unlikable - even in her talking heads.  One thing I will say, though - she looked amazing in that suede dress and the long Farrah hair looked good on her.

The streaking scene (Tamra and Shannon) was cringeworthy, and I don't think it brought the hoped-for lightening up of the party after the drama.  

• Love 7
(edited)
58 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I'm not a tequila drinker, either (tequila and I ended our friendship many, many, many years ago, when it made me do things that I still don't remember and probably shouldn't...), but I do enjoy 1921 crema de tequila, which is more like a cordial for after dinner (sort of like Bailey's, but better).

These people that think tequila is just for shots and getting drunk are stupid in my mind.  If that's the purpose for which you're drinking tequila, than, don't waste your money on the good stuff, 'cos you're probably going to be puking it up in a few hours, anyway.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I do think that this show brings the real...at least vicki, tamra, and shannon.

I do think Shannon is one of the "realest" housewives - of any franchise on the air today. 

Speaking of Mrs. Beador, I love your avatar!  Shannon is my spirit animal.

• Love 19
4 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I admit to laughing at Tamra saying Kelly sounded like an owl during the whole "Whoooooo, whoooooooo, Whoooooooooo?" exchange, especially with Shannon replying "you, you, you!" after Kelly spoke each time. It was so ridiculous.

It was driving me crazy, because I think Kelly's "who" meant who was cheating with, not who was the cheater. But maybe she was just really drunk and confused. 

4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No, it was present tense, "I love you"! LOL I think she was so drunk that she forgot her own lie. LOL

It was. And I swear I heard her talking about him to other people and using the present tense as well. 

4 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I was wathcing a movie on E last night and guess what? Seem Dr. Dubrow has ANOTHER new show. Botched by Nature or some such tomfoolery. Apparently he and Paul go around the country? Not sure about that but it is show no. 3 for him. So I'm guessing that he isn't home more! Although I side eye anyone(Heather) who lives a life of luxury and no money worries and then bitches because the person who works there ass off to provide said life of luxury isn't home 24/7 to rub your feet.

Maybe Heather's pissed because she was on TV first. And when she got this gig, she seemed to think it would relaunch her career. And, sure, she did have a part on a few shows, but Terry is the one with his own show(s) and gone for work so much. I wonder if she's jealous. Maybe she wouldn't care if he were pulling as much bank, but doing it only from surgery - not TV. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Well, in Heather and Terry's world, I guess it is important, because someone has to earn the big bucks required to pay for Chateua Dubrow.  

If Terry was doing re-constructive plastic surgery on burn victims or wounded military, I would say that's important.  Fixing botched plastic surgeries that were originally done for vanity's sake, well, it's important to the patient, but it's definitely not up there as a virtuous medical calling, and he's not doing these surgeries for free....

I don't know, I think if somebody had been really messed up by bad surgery, and I've seen some people who are really effed up on Botched,  they'd think his work is pretty important. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Meghan is one of those people who has zero interest in learning about other time periods because she wasn't living through it herself. Expand your horizons Meghan.  The world has a history.  She's very one-dimensional in that way. Plus I think she likes to point out how she is so young compared to the rest of the HW.  To me, she just comes off as entitled and uneducated. 

This! I'm in my mid-thirties and all of my twenty-something co-workers are this way and it's infuriating. I almost can't have a conversation with any of them. If it's about something that happened before the year 2000, their eyes glaze over. Meghan's just a few years younger than I am so she doesn't even have that excuse. And anyone in their 30's who was in middle school and high school in the 90's knows good and damn well there was a whole 70's revival going on back then, from the bellbottoms, to the music, etc. That's just her highlighting the fact that the other HW's are older than her.

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, Higgins said:

Maybe it's just me but the title "Botched by Nature" rubs me the wrong way.

Yeah, it's really an insensitive title. I guess they just wanted to connect it to the "Botched" series, but still, the title is exploitative and rude. Someone born with a physical birth defect or someone who is a burn victim is very, very different than someone who received fake boobs from a surgeon operating in the basement of a fast food restaurant (true story from Botched).

That party was a clusterfuck. Shannon running to David, who is in the middle of cursing out Vicki, to say that Kelly called her "dumb" was so funny and strange that I had to rewind it a few times. And the "who?" question gave me the impression that Kelly was asking "who did I sleep with?", not "who cheated?".

I really did not like the use of "ghetto" by Shannon's friend. And her vitriol towards Kelly and Vicki was just so bizarre that I almost felt bad for them.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 1

Finally got to watch this episode and all I can say is:

Glass houses people. Glass houses. Most of these people have so much ish in their pasts and presents that if they were to build a glass house to reflect this, they would be living in fecking biodomes. Then to take offense when someone lobs a stone or in turn lob a stone outward.....Pfffttttt. Of course, thinking in a different way, this all sets up a level playing field where we then have a confirmed marital cheater calling another confirmed cheater and cancer scammer "the lowest form" all while his wife takes offense to a drunk woman with undetermined mental health issues calling her dumb. 

I just wish all these people would employ Heather's tactic of lowering the voice when in the midst of confrontation. So much, much more effective and easier on the viewers' ears. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Granimal said:

Kelly and the hubs were obviously getting off on the fighting. I take back every nice thing I previously said about Kelly's' husband. He's a slimeballl like her.

That was such a strange, strange moment. The way he was repeating and yelling behind her with such bald-headed glee was so gross.   That was such a repulsive moment on a show filled with many.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kelly – she does bring something to the show. At least she’s not boring the hell out of me like swollen grapefruit ovaries Megan. The only way I am stomaching the shots is by picturing Megan as a Voodoo  Doll with a heroin addiction.

Bwah!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, beesknees said:

Yes, yes.  Four hours in the ER but mom is home again tonight.  Heart issues.  Thank you so much for caring.  I am getting off-topic, I know.  Was it just me or did anyone notice in one of Meghan's TH she said when she thought about the 1970's it made her think of drugs and fashion kutcher (couture?).  The hell?  I thought she was a fashion model.  Bizarre.

I'm glad to hear that your mom is home and okay. ERs are never a fun place. She said something about Ashton Kutcher. I guess she meant "That 70s Show."

(edited)
32 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

Yeah, it's really an insensitive title. I guess they just wanted to connect it to the "Botched" series, but still, the title is exploitative and rude. Someone born with a physical birth defect or someone who is a burn victim is very, very different than someone who received fake boobs from a surgeon operating in the basement of a fast food restaurant (true story from Botched)..

Honestly. So exploitative and rude. I know these nitwits are about as ignorant as a bunch of rubes can get, so I hope they're AT LEAST limiting their moronic term, "botched by nature" to physical abnormalities. Are people with cognitive disabilities also "botched by nature"? My God, Madame Puppet and Miss Terry are a couple of THE most useless, tasteless, and despicable hogs on the planet. Talk about "botched by nature." Yeah, Miss Terry, you're a regular Mother Teresa and Oskar Schindler instead of a random, fame-whoring douche bag. 

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 5
(edited)
12 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

Honestly. So exploitative and rude. I know these nitwits are about as ignorant as a bunch of rubes can get, so I hope they're AT LEAST limiting their moronic term, "botched by nature" to physical abnormalities. Are people with cognitive disabilities also "botched by nature"? My God, Madame Puppet and Miss Terry are a couple of THE most useless, tasteless, and despicable hogs on the planet. Talk about "botched by nature." Yeah, Miss Terry, you're a regular Mother Teresa and Oskar Schindler instead of a random, fame-whoring douche bag. Unbelievable!

I am in shock, too, that anyone would even CONSIDER calling a show that when it deals with birth defects. Holy cow. Talk about tone deaf people. It's so dark, too, for a show that purports to be about helping people when they could probably easily give it some kind of positive name but then it wouldn't go with the "Botched" brand.

eta:  And this is one reason why I watch this show and snark about these people. Heather might be attractive, thin, and have a beautiful house and gobs of money.  She can travel wherever she likes and there is much about her life to envy. 

But....when it comes down to it. I'm generally not an asshole who would ever come up with that name and neither is my husband. The way they think just doesn't register with us.  And so for that reason, I can feel smugly superior to Miss Fancy Pants and her life.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

Kelly so easily transitioned to bully mode, this is not her first time taunting someone.

Didn't Kelly say in an earlier episode that she, herself, was bullied?  And that was one of the reasons she was standing up for Vicki?  I'm guessing she learned a lot from the ones who bullied her....

• Like 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, njbchlover said:

,Well, in Heather and Terry's world, I guess it is important, because someone has to earn the big bucks required to pay for Chateua Dubrow.  

If Terry was doing re-constructive plastic surgery on burn victims or wounded military, I would say that's important.  Fixing botched plastic surgeries that were originally done for vanity's sake, well, it's important to the patient, but it's definitely not up there as a virtuous medical calling, and he's not doing these surgeries for free....

It is important when any doctor, paid or not, is willing and able to correct a deformity caused by nature, circumstances, poor medical practice or poor recovery especially when the patient feels it helps their wellbeing physically and or mentally. Whether it is a burn victim or a botched nose job complicating breathing it is important to the patient, one doesn't nullify the other. If it makes them happier, more productive and involved person in society or makes them more self sufficient it is still the same.

I have always said nothing is free in life. Somebody pays. It may not be you but somebody pays.

Yeah, Terry collects a paycheck in some form or fashion but also the people who come on the show usually get the procedure/s done at a lower cost because of their willingness to let their story be told. It's a win win. Some doctors who do it for free or donate their services usually charge top dollar to their other patients who want vanity procedures done or have a pretty good paycheck coming from another source that covers their expenses while they are away treating people. Somebody pays.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 23
11 minutes ago, Should Be Working said:

Now we know who Vicki looked like in her early teens: Howdie Doodie's homely sister.

Poor Howdie......

I think Vicki's real last name is Ziffel, first cousin of Arnold

• Love 3

I do not know who this Nina person is, but that voice which sounded like she was speaking from the grave or is related to some mafioso type crime syndicate was fantastic.  Dump Kelly and her struggle fighting and sign Nina.

Griselda Blanco.  That's it.   She's Griselda Blanco.

• Love 3

Jim is use to being on the road.  Spring training can only last so long.

Yes. Did anyone catch when Meghan said something like, "Jimmy's been in the locker room for 30 years" and because of that "he's not used to living with a hormonal woman." But wasn't he married before, and doesn't he have three other children?  So maybe there's something we don't know about Jimmy.  He might be the least attractive person on the show, ever.  Last season someone on Twitter called him "Rubber mask-faced Jimmy" and I almost wet my pants. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Cherrio said:

I heard it a few times, once on the show and twice in teasers so I will stick by my opinion.   It will be fun to see what other folks heard.

I heard, "Hey, I just found that cherry chapstick I thought I lost."

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I am in shock, too, that anyone would even CONSIDER calling a show that when it deals with birth defects. Holy cow. Talk about tone deaf people. It's so dark, too, for a show that purports to be about helping people when they could probably easily give it some kind of positive name but then it wouldn't go with the "Botched" brand.

eta:  And this is one reason why I watch this show and snark about these people. Heather might be attractive, thin, and have a beautiful house and gobs of money.  She can travel wherever she likes and there is much about her life to envy. 

But....when it comes down to it. I'm generally not an asshole who would ever come up with that name and neither is my husband. The way they think just doesn't register with us.  And so for that reason, I can feel smugly superior to Miss Fancy Pants and her life.

We must remember these patients sought out the show. Apparently the term botched didn't bother them as much as their medical issue.

It is a word, people give it the power they want it to have and Mother nature does fuck up once in awhile. We are fortunate in this day and age that we have the ability to correct if desired some of her errors meaning the issue a person has not the person themselves.

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, Giselle said:

We must remember these patients sought out the show. Apparently the term botched didn't bother them as much as their medical issue.

It is a word, people give it the power they want it to have and Mother nature does fuck up once in awhile. We are fortunate in this day and age that we have the ability to correct if desired some of her errors meaning the issue a person has not the person themselves.

Maybe that the was the only way they could afford to fix their birth defect?  YMMV but I think it is a terrible thing to name a show.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, misschung said:

That was SO funny.  I generally don't mind Heather and Terry, as they seem in love despite their quirks.  I don't know if Heather is acting purposefully naive or if she doesn't understand that Terry has to work that much to afford their lifestyle.  I mean, maybe he doesn't, but I don't see very many people shopping for ice the way she does.  Her Bravo paycheck can't be pulling in that much. 

I am if the mind that Pleather spends the fuck out their money to teach Terry a lesson.

I can see the arguments about the 600k for cabinets and how they will be one of the highlights of the Tour De Chateau Doo Brow.

"And we had to custom order all the cabinets, it cost us 600,000! Do you believe that? I could have bought 75 gold sinks for that and kept them in the special room we built for our luggage, next to the movie room that we NEVER use.......everyone wants to be in the living room.....can I get you a drink, I hope you don't mind the special shape of the ice, it was something that I discovered and since it was only XXX dollars more, we got them." And she'll tell the story of how the purchase became part of the show......

I think her playing the naïve housewife is just a way for her to escape the blame of overspending on the house. Her Spend-like-you-don't-know-what-a-budget-is is nothing but a smokescreen.

There are some serious problems in that relationship and there is only so much hen pecking that the good doctor is going to take.

• Love 4

Meghan & Jim are the two most boring people on the planet!!! Period! I didn't think that whole "wet dream" convo was all that bad . . . girls had obviously heard about it in class and were ragging on Dad. I think both he & Shannon handled it fine. Of course, I have a warped sense of humor, too. Boy, I do love me some Shannon . . . she's just wacky and out there & great!

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why would anyone of the housewives ever throw a party for any reason, the parties always turn out to be a cluster fuck. Yelling and screaming and sometimes even getting physical and the same goes for the trips these women take...it would take a huge Bravo paycheck for me to keep on battling women (on TV) I hardly know or really friends with.  I will never feel sorry for any of those girls, I will feel sorry for their children.

Agree with you, Baltimore Betty....I feel sorry for the kids on this show, too....Simon Barney did one thing right: got his kids off this shit show....I believe these gals have to have parties and trips, it's probably stated in their contracts, per the producer because that's when a lot of the most talked about things happen: fights, arguments, table turning, etc, etc...

• Love 3

I lost my mom to colon cancer when she was 46, so I appreciate Meghan raising awareness. I agree why other's though that Jimmy is so checked out.  Her crying in the car was kinda sad.  I still don't really care for her or her storyline.  

The chic, with the shades and her wide set fakeys and the accent,  such a bitch. No one cares what you think.  

Heather'sfall was hilarious,  she handled it well.  Her face when Kelly yelled the affair line was gold,  I kinda like her sometimes.  

• Love 3
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The woman with the accent moved Vicki's purse from 1 table to another so that she could join the group talking at the first table, I doubt she knew whos purse it was at the time.

Yes, I saw her move the purse but what was so weird was that Vicki couldn't find her purse, and she and Kelly were so drunk they kept screaming about who moved her purse and where was it, they couldn't find it,blah, blah, then they went over to the three of them (Shannon and the two plants, um, ladies) and that's when all the shit started........like I said, none of it made any sense. To me, anyway. 

• Love 5

If not for Heather's hous obsession combined with her nagging Terry about spending more time at home, she would be my favorite of this wreck of a cast. Lots of surgeons work crazy hours and he is supporting much, much more than your average home and family. Unless he wins the lottery, he will be working until he drops. 

I find Icky harder to stomach all the time and I have never found her funny or entertaining, not even in the early days. Now she is disgusting, revolting and makes me gag.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

That was such a strange, strange moment. The way he was repeating and yelling behind her with such bald-headed glee was so gross.   That was such a repulsive moment on a show filled with many.

Yes. I looked at the tv with a wtf face and shaking my head.  Who does that?  That was truly bizarre.  He's kinda scary .Those two, along with bff Vicki can just go away.  Another wtf when she called Brook.

• Love 8

There is nothing redeemable about Vicki and I'm not happy she is still on the show. Faking cancer is about as low as anyone could go.   She's the one who should be doing 5 K runs for cancer.  Crooks should somehow be punished for using someone else's medical records.  It's laughable that she did something so dispicable and turns it around because she was without casseroles. 

This Kelly  person went right in didn't she?  Hope it's worth living in her beach home as that marriage seems bizarre. Yeah my ex wanted me back and stocked me and even though I also didn't have any marketable skills at the time it would NOT be easier just to go back with him.  

Come on Bravo certainly there must be a housewife in the OC that is interesting or funny that would be willing to engage with these women, maybe not. 

• Love 3

I think Kelly will rue the day she ever signed on to this show. Much too much of her dysfunction is being put on display and she will NEVER be able escape it. It would be one thing if she put it all out there on display and was a likable person; then it would just be "Oh that Kelly" and we might be amused. Possibly horrified, but amused. With her unlikable personality, all we are left with is being horrified by her. 

So that leaves us with three totally unlikable people on this show: Kelly, Meghan, and Vicki, and the rest who's likability is on a sliding scale. Leaving me wondering why I watch this show. Train wreck syndrome, I guess. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Giselle said:

It is important when any doctor, paid or not, is willing and able to correct a deformity caused by nature, circumstances, poor medical practice or poor recovery especially when the patient feels it helps their wellbeing physically and or mentally. Whether it is a burn victim or a botched nose job complicating breathing it is important to the patient, one doesn't nullify the other. If it makes them happier, more productive and involved person in society or makes them more self sufficient it is still the same.

I have always said nothing is free in life. Somebody pays. It may not be you but somebody pays.

Yeah, Terry collects a paycheck in some form or fashion but also the people who come on the show usually get the procedure/s done at a lower cost because of their willingness to let their story be told. It's a win win. Some doctors who do it for free or donate their services usually charge top dollar to their other patients who want vanity procedures done or have a pretty good paycheck coming from another source that covers their expenses while they are away treating people. Somebody pays.

Very well said, Giselle, and you are right.  I was too harsh in my assessment.  :-)

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, OFDgal said:

Yes. I looked at the tv with a wtf face and shaking my head.  Who does that?  That was truly bizarre.  He's kinda scary .Those two, along with bff Vicki can just go away.  Another wtf when she called Brook.

I think Kelly mentioned that her husband suffered from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  I think that he and Vicki will get along fine, because I believe that Vicki also displays a lot of very, very strong narcissistic tendencies - enough that she could benefit from some therapy for NPD herself.

• Love 2

Is Megan stupid or being melodramatic when she claims her ovaries are plumping up like a raisin in a glass of water? I am pretty sure she was wrong when she claimed last week that she's producing eggs for her husband's frozen sperm.

(edited)

Idk, watching Kelly, drunk off her ass & calling Shannon ugly, made me question why I'm even watching this show anymore.  I'm sadly realizing there is just nothing much interesting or fun or funny to watch now & I'm nearly ready to stop.  I'd rather not watch these kinda lowball Trumpian childish insults being hurled around.  And watching middle-aged drunks?  I'll pass.

So why the hell was Vicks calling Crooks?  Was it her way of saying to us -- Hey, idiot viewers, of course I outright lied about this sleazebag character having cancer last season, and I'm still with him?  Ugh, you are vile, Vicks.

I do feel sympathy for Briana.  Just not interested in watching her.  It's a downer.  And still not getting why Vicks doesn't hire some child care help.  She really must be hard up for dough.

Believe it or not, I am still interested in Shannon.  But producers are doing her no favors.  They need to write better storylines for her.  And they desperately need to make some major cast changes, because this show is sinking fast.  Oh man, Shannon's daughters asking David about his wet dreams was ick.  If it wasn't scripted, it shoulda been edited out.  It wasn't cute or funny, just cringe-worthy & icky.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 7