Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Shannon's 1970s-theme bash is lowlighted by a hot dispute about a rumor-packed past. Also: Vicki juggles work, babysitting duties, helping Briana and partying; Heather corners Terry about his parenting; and Meghan seeks support during her IVF treatments.

(edited)

Oh first of all Shannon has got to stop the screeching. My ears are bleeding.

Kelly is insane. Vic is a horrible liar. Tamra can't stop herself from fanning the fire- girl just say nothing if you can't stop the conflagration.

Alright I thought Brianna's boys were cute tonight. But "Please Nana DEAR"? Vicky isn't right.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 23

Holy 70's hot mess party!  That was crazy! I think the blonde lady and Nina(?), the lady with the thick accent, were plants to get that fight started. It was like watching ten years old fight. Actually ten year olds are maybe more mature than these crazy bitches. Oh and David and Kelly's husband too. 

And David attacking Vicki seemed kind of set up too. He has no business criticizing Vicki's actions when he cheated on his wife. Stupid is as stupid does.

I don't like Kelly or her husband, I think Kelly was really, really drunk and Shannon was suppose to be Mrs. Roper, it was a 70's party, duh! I never noticed how shrill Shannon can get when she gets upset, I thought my TV screen was going to crack. 

Shannon and David's daughters talking about his wet dreams. That was awkward and yucky to watch. 

Heather asking Terry to stay home more for the kids. Hey, someone has to work to pay for that billion dollar McMansion you're building Heather. 

• Love 15

Productions slimey hands are all over this episode, from the two random women talking shit at the party, then Tamra running to tattle to Kelly and then Shannon talking about the " rumors" about Kelly.

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Oh first of all Shannon has got to stop the screeching. My ears are bleeding.

Kelly is insane. Vic is a horrible liar. Tamra can't stop herself from fanning the fire- girl just say nothing if you can't stop the conflagration.

Alright I thought Brianna's boys were cute tonight. But "Please Nana DEAR"? Vicky isn't right.

Reminded me of Joan and Christina Crawford with "Yes, Mommie Dearest"....creepy and scary.  

• Love 13

And how does Kelly keep this narrative of I cheated/I didn't cheat/my husband has NPD/I don't want to be married to him and look really cozy and ok with him? They don't act like two people who are together just because she's being forced. I just don't understand this woman.

And does Kelly understand that he will view this crap on televsion? Or is she really living in a magical land where everything that is said is never heard?

• Love 23
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I can't help it -- I kind of adore Brianna's boys and Nana Dear's interactions with them. But "I didn't want to get into a dissertation with her." A dissertation? O Vix...

Miss Terry continues to avidly seek the camera. We see you Terry.

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 11

Tamra couldnt resist stirring that pot...still tame for Tamra.

Heather...either you want your hotel or you want your husband home more..cant have both.

Too much production interference...rhis is the show rmthat you dont have to do so...all the women are crazy.

David is looning to secure a spot in the cast...shame he doesnt get talking heads.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I still don't give a damn about Megan's IBF adventures.

I read this as IBS adventures and thought, "nor can I!"

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, annewithaneee said:

That was like watching a convention of Avivias throwing their legs at each other. I need to lie down.

Those were several stunts converging on each other, I think, but I'm not 100% sure what I just watched. I don't buy a single thing Kelly is attempting to sell, every moment of her on-camera so far has been contrived shtick. I think she arrived at the party ready to stir shit of some kind, and so was her lizard-person husband. The silicone-infused hangers on definitely were, too, I think Shannon wrangled them to be shitty with Kelly and Vicki. And then they all threw all their pre-planned attacks at each other, or something? It seemed like David, Shannon, those two randos, and Kelly all had ammo for various people, and just chucked it the second they had a sliver of opportunity. It was batshit insane, unpleasant, yet kind of wonderful to behold.

The most wonderful part is describing Kelly's husband as a "lizard person".

meh.   Fake.  Kelly is clearly being directed to stir up shit, but she's awful at it.   

I know Heather is perfect at every thing, but I just don't need to see Meghan's midsection anymore, even if it is to watch Heather give her a shot.

• Love 15

HI Megan.  I would be more than happy to stab you with a needle.  And I don't even like you!

If this is the best she's got to offer for a storyline? They need to find a new casting director.

Maybe replace her with one of those plants .

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

HI Megan.  I would be more than happy to stab you with a needle.  And I don't even like you!

If this is the best she's got to offer for a storyline? They need to find a new casting director.

Maybe replace her with one of those plants .

The show should only have 5 main women...meghan or heather could have been the friend of.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

I read this as IBS adventures and thought, "nor can I!"

Ha-ha....I'm wondering if that is what Jimmy is thinking, too.  I have never, ever seen someone as checked out of a marriage as he is.  Meghan is going to the fourth ex-Mrs. Edmonds raising a child on her own in a matter of a couple of years.  

I actually felt bad for her tonight (and that's saying a lot, because I really don't like her).  She needs to stop making excuses for him, though, and just tell him he's being an asshole.

• Love 14
17 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I know Heather is perfect at every thing, but I just don't need to see Meghan's midsection anymore, even if it is to watch Heather give her a shot.

I don't think Heather is perfect at rollerskating, whether Terry pushed her or not.  It was hysterical watching her fall on her ass!   ;-)

• Love 18

I used to watch Threes company a few years back.   Mrs Roper had short curly hair and wore shapeless caftans.  I really don't know why Shannon thought she was Mrs Roper in that get up.

man Kelly's husband is one creepy fucker.   He looks like a crazy ass Mr Clean.  

Thank god Vicki is on the horn with Brooks.  Everyone knows the average human head has thirty two teeth, give or take a few wisdom toofs.  I think she only paid for like four teeth, so she has to let the poor guy scam her long enough to get the front eight, at least.

im sorry Brianna is ill, but watching her shuffle around is getting as old as watching Meghan.  I get pissed when either show up and YouTube stuff until their lame bits are over. 

• Love 12

Also, I'm not sure that a woman who dates BROOKS for years (and still seems to think the world of him) is in any position to call anyone a "bad guy". Didn't Brooks threaten Brianna or say she should be smacked? And didn't Vicki imply he abused her at the reunion last year? 

• Love 16
(edited)
28 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Kelly's husband was really getting off on the fighting. Did you notice the constant smirk on his face?

<grievous confession>  I had a constant smirk, too. </grievous confession>

Edited by steelcitysister
Thought it prudent to clarify exactly what I had.
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, 100PercentPain said:

And didn't Vicki imply he abused her at the reunion last year? 

Yeah, she did.  She even did that "sad little girl" look and implied that she was scared of him.   I *hate* that sad little girl look and voice she pulls.

• Love 21

Intensely dislike Kelly Dodd. I am already hoping she is gone after this season. Her husband is disgusting too. I don't even like her daughter!

Brianna's little boys are very cute and seem sweet.

Megan adds nothing. Sick of her shots. She can also leave at the end of the season with Kelly.

• Love 19

I can't believe it. The Beadors were total asses tonight, its seems obvious to me. They deserved every sla thrown their way. Her friend was talking shit and she had no reason to because no one was talking to her and it wasn't her business.

Kelly might be a hot ass mess but she's on the right side this time. Shannon totally thinks someone is stupid. It was a setup.

• Love 8

It looked to me like Brianna's PICC line was out when Vicki said that she had to go put medicine in her arm, so where exactly was Brianna going to put this medicine.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I can't stand Kelly.  And I can't stand her family.  They're famewhores.  And sorry Kelly, you don't come across as being a great mom and your husband looked like a classless fool.  Just like you did by calling your host ugly and the other physical insults you hurled out. 

Hmm. 'Tamra' is back with the shit stirring. 

I don't think that Shannon asked those two women to the party to throw shade at Kelly.  It's not really her style and we've seen nothing yet to give Shannon reason to do that.  Unless...apparently Kelly is not new to the 'neighborhood' according to Shannon's statement about having an affair with a neighbor.  Maybe Kelly has said some things about David's affair before she was cast or behind the scenes.  Not quite sure but I'm with Shannon on this right now.

I really did enjoy Brianna's two little boys this episode.  They were just little boys being little boys.

Unfortunately for Meg, Jim has how many other children already?  It's just not all that exciting for him plus that's his personality.

Vicks called Brooks?  WTF.  Why is it ok for Vicks to throw shade at David but he's wrong to speak to a 'woman' in that way?  

Heather just doesn't have a storyline so we're back to the Terry not being around.  Terry loves it because it gives him airtime. 

Shannon was on WWHL tonight and she said she did not set up Kelly at all. She said that 1 of the women, the blonde, is head of their HOA and that Heather knows her as well, which is why she invited her. The other dark haired woman came with the HOA woman.

• Love 18
19 minutes ago, MissE said:

It looked to me like Brianna's PICC line was out when Vicki said that she had to go put medicine in her arm, so where exactly was Brianna going to put this medicine.

She had a line in her right arm between the hand and elbow.  You could see the tubing and entry point.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, 100PercentPain said:

I don't think she did either. These OC social circles are not very big (remember Heather heard about David's affair from other, not-RH friends before it was on the show) and say what you will about Shannon but she's pretty direct when she has an issue with someone, perhaps to a fault at times. Passive aggressive set ups are not her style. 

Kind of reminded me of that Penny person and her husband from RHNJ - total set up to have someone stir up shit~not a housewife, but someone who is slightly acquainted with one.

• Love 3
(edited)

And the fact that she could laugh at herself about it instead of getting angry or bursting into tears. LOL I also like it when Shannon/Tamra in their streaking outfits jumped Heather and she busted out laughing while calling for help!

These were my favorite moments in the episode. I will be at my table for one with thinking that Heather does not want Terry to stop working or anything to that extent, but just not do everything that is thrown his way or just schedule things better. I like Heather so it does not bother me if she does not have a storyline. I did enjoy the reaction shots of Heather in the background of all the fighting.

I did not think Shannon's guests were there to set up Kelly, because one made a comment when she talked to Kelly the first time about how she (Kelly) was not with her husband at the time they originally met and nothing really happened when she said it. Also, prior to the fight at the party I did not think Shannon liked Kelly, but I did not think she hated her to where she would set her up. She went to Kelly's party last week and they seemed to be okay, not great, but okay.

I did think Nina was actually telling Kelly and Vicki where Vicki's purse was when they first entered the area with Shannon, Tamra, and the other two. Then Tamra stirred the pot and everything went crazy. Oh Tamra, I was liking you this season too, but I did know that would probably end sometime. It was inevitable.

I thought both Shannon and Kelly were acting horrible during their fight. Shannon going to grab David and telling him that Kelly and her husband were being mean was like a kid tattling. I like Shannon when she is away from her Vicki friendship, so I hope she goes back to that Shannon and less screechy Shannon. I cannot stand Kelly. I do not get why she cannot understand why Shannon does not want to be friends with Vicki and how she should forgive her. She brought it up to Tamra when they were shopping. I feel like Kelly wanted a reason to get into it with Shannon and that is why she is saying it was a set up. Kelly was the one to bring up the history of her and her husband's relationship to the other women at Meghan's in an earlier episode.

Vicki, while Brooks is to blame for the faux cancer story, so were you. You lied and you can say in every episode that you did not, but you did. You would still be with Brooks if he did not leave you and you would still be lying, like you continue to do. You called Brooks on the phone to tell him you do not deserve people thinking you lied, how you are the victim, and that it all happened nine months ago and they should all just move on. You are not the victim, you are still lying, and you lied about your boyfriend having cancer to gain sympathy and casseroles I am fine with no one ever forgiving you.

The whole Shannon, David, and their kids talking about if David had wet dreams was so horrible to watch. I was hoping Shannon would shut it down, when David was standing there embarrassed and stammering awkwardly.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 16
(edited)

Im just starting to watch...but isn't Breanna a pretty lil thing! Jesus christ sne has turned into Shrek...

Oh and that Brady Bunch moment in the costume store..uh  that wasn't forced and uncomfortable?.as Shannon would say...WOW!

That marriage is dooomed

Edited by Christi
  • Love 6

It's very confusing on this show when someone tries to hurl an insult at someone by accusing them of doing something that the accuser also did.  Like Vickie cheated on Donn, right?  So where does she get off saying David is worse than her because he is a cheater?

I know Vickie needs Kelly for a "friend" on the show, but Vick did not seem comfortable with the way Kelly and her husband were talking in the limo after the party.  Vickie is a lot of things, but she's not really a gutter fighter like those two.

• Love 15

Well, if Shannon invited the woman who is the head of the HOA, she's probably friendly with her.  Shannon knew that Kelly was named as the person who was having an affair with the neighbor so maybe the HOA person, the other woman and Shannon knows the neighbor's wife.  It's all kind of interesting. 

Add to that the things Kelly has said about her husband and her condescension of OC housewives, she's definitely a mean girl but the truth is she is no better.  Woman is a fake.  Funny that Vicks is her new best friend who is a bleach blond with big tits.    Don't get me wrong.  Nina was a bitch as well.  But then Kelly goes off on Shannon and starts insulting her.

Good point ninjago on Vicks.  She's a cheater.  And I have a feeling that Kelly was a cheater as well.  It's all so desperate. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, jnymph said:

Why wouldn't you tell your teenage daughters it's INAPPROPRIATE to discuss their Fathers sex life?!? 

I think it's great that they're so open with their kids about sex. It was the same way in my family, we were always open and honest about those things. 

• Love 10

I have disliked Kelly (whose name I mostly can't remember till I come here and read posts) since the first few moments I saw her. If I'd been wishy-washy on her, though, tonight would have decided me. She was utterly awful. Drunk off her noggin, rude, loud, and obnoxious. Her revolting husband (who's also been on my crap list since the first episode he was in) was also drunk of his nog, rude, loud, and obnoxious. Ditto Vicki. She can really dish it out (verbal abuse I mean), but she surely can't take it. I don't like David Beador either, and I was on his side here. Vicki is, if not the actual lowest of the low, pretty close to the lowest rung on the "stay out of the cesspool" ladder.

As the wife of a workaholic, I feel Heather's pain. Of course, Terry does have to pay for the gigantor house, the cooking equipment Heather doesn't know how to use, the chef (!) who does know how to use the equipment, and all that goes along with keeping Heather in the lifestyle she wants to continue being used to. "You take the good/You take the bad/the 'Facts of Life,'" Ms. Heather.

I thought Shannon looked reasonably Mrs. Roper-ish. Close enough that I knew who she was going for, anyway. When I'm in a rage, my voice goes right past screeching and into the freaking stratosphere of ear-bleeding shrieks. I try, but in the moment I don't seem to be able to stop it.

I keep hoping for an episode without multiple someones acting like toddlers in need of a nap -- yelling, flailing, crying, acting out. I don't know why, though. These women (and men) are pretty set in their ways.

• Love 18

Watched again now and the scene when Troy climbed into bed with his mommy and his dinner plate was cute.

I just hope production had nothing to do with that because it was really endearing.

I don't have any childeren of my own by choice but that was really sweet.

• Love 18