Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Shannon and David's girls all look so different.  They seem like they are having fun.  Parents everywhere will remember to speak privately with their children after the first sex education speech. 

I could've sworn the younger two were identical twins when Shannon was first introduced on the show. So they must be fraternal...are they even twins? Shows how much I pay attention lol.

On 7/25/2016 at 11:38 PM, charma said:

I can't believe it. The Beadors were total asses tonight, its seems obvious to me. They deserved every sla thrown their way. Her friend was talking shit and she had no reason to because no one was talking to her and it wasn't her business.

Kelly might be a hot ass mess but she's on the right side this time. Shannon totally thinks someone is stupid. It was a setup.

This.

Also, Shannon's party looked boring af. She is a lame, screechy mess and David ain't shit. 

Heather and Vicky looked cute.

Shannon's friends were trashy bitches and I dont blame Kelly for being upset. I just wish she had been sober.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

When did Briana ever say that she expected Vicki to fly out to OKC to "watch" her kids while she was at work? The only one that claims Vicki "watched" the kids for Briana was Vicki herself (it was so that Briana/Ryan had a night out/date night just for the 2 of them) and I am not inclined to take her word on it. Seriously, this is the same woman that claimed she went with Brooks to Dr. appointments, went with him to his "chemo" treatments and who claims she never lied about anything. LOL

Briana did say her mom flew out to Oklahoma 13 times the first year and Vicki watched the kids while she worked because there was no one else in Oklahoma.  (Granted some of those visits occurred prior to Owen's birth and I would expect Vicki to help, like most moms after Owen was born),  I believe Ryan at the time of one of the filmings was recovering from back surgery. I had a question mark at the end of the question regarding Briana wanting to have her mom watch the kids.

I think the two of them waltz around the fourth wall. The exception of Tamra and Shannon gently alluding to the timing of the purchase of the home, that someday may become Ryan and Briana's to own.  Briana makes pointed comments about her mom for the show and then flips out when there is criticism of her mom's behavior-the same behavior Briana called out.  Briana can't very well say on camera, "I need to move to OC during filming because I like and need the paycheck."  I don't think under any circumstances Briana planned on have such a serious post surgical infection and one month hospital stay, which took right out of filming.   Nothing is making sense with the Briana scenes right now.  Vicki says things like I am going to pick up Briana from the hospital today when she gets released, discharged and then pick up the boys.  Obviously other arrangements were made for the care of the children be it pre-school, daycare.

I don't think the other women want to film with Briana.  Shannon and Heather were accepting of Brooks and the relationship he and Vicki had last year until they could no longer ignore the obvious.  They were then subjecting to Briana's attacks on him (someone she had not even seen in three years) at the Reunion and once her mother capitulated to Briana, Briana thought everyone else should just forgive Vicki.  She tries to convince everyone she is so intelligent, I find her very average, just because she is an RN does not make her some de facto genius.   I just don't think her thoughts track well.  I do think Briana comes off as a good mom.  It seems to me although Vicki probably has zero boundaries about when she calls Briana or texts her, Vicki is a person who needs people around her and she enjoys being the center of attention.  She needed Briana for a storyline and voila a house and plan were formulated.  I think it will be very unfortunate if Ryan doesn't get his desired $$$ from his discharge that he may someday regret not spending the last four or so years getting his twenty and retirement.  Lots of military spouses get lonely for family and manage to tough it out.  If things don't work for Briana and her reality TV career will she and Ryan hold it against Vicki? 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think the other women want to film with Briana.  Shannon and Heather were accepting of Brooks and the relationship he and Vicki had last year until they could no longer ignore the obvious.  They were then subjecting to Briana's attacks on him (someone she had not even seen in three years) at the Reunion and once her mother capitulated to Briana, Briana thought everyone else should just forgive Vicki.  She tries to convince everyone she is so intelligent, I find her very average, just because she is an RN does not make her some de facto genius.   I just don't think her thoughts track well. 

The roles are flipped, Brianna comes off as the mother and bicki is the daughter.

Brianna comes off as a pushy, pouty child who doesn't react well to the word, 'No'.

-----------------

Brianna probably thought that by coming home, she'd be in a better place.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Negritude said:

I could've sworn the younger two were identical twins when Shannon was first introduced on the show. So they must be fraternal...are they even twins? Shows how much I pay attention lol.

You're better than me because I was saying, "Wait, there's a third kid?" I only remember the two youngest. Had no idea Shannon had a teenager too.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Briana did say her mom flew out to Oklahoma 13 times the first year and Vicki watched the kids while she worked because there was no one else in Oklahoma.  (Granted some of those visits occurred prior to Owen's birth and I would expect Vicki to help, like most moms after Owen was born),  I believe Ryan at the time of one of the filmings was recovering from back surgery. I had a question mark at the end of the question regarding Briana wanting to have her mom watch the kids.

I think the two of them waltz around the fourth wall. The exception of Tamra and Shannon gently alluding to the timing of the purchase of the home, that someday may become Ryan and Briana's to own.  Briana makes pointed comments about her mom for the show and then flips out when there is criticism of her mom's behavior-the same behavior Briana called out.  Briana can't very well say on camera, "I need to move to OC during filming because I like and need the paycheck."  I don't think under any circumstances Briana planned on have such a serious post surgical infection and one month hospital stay, which took right out of filming.   Nothing is making sense with the Briana scenes right now.  Vicki says things like I am going to pick up Briana from the hospital today when she gets released, discharged and then pick up the boys.  Obviously other arrangements were made for the care of the children be it pre-school, daycare.

I don't think the other women want to film with Briana.  Shannon and Heather were accepting of Brooks and the relationship he and Vicki had last year until they could no longer ignore the obvious.  They were then subjecting to Briana's attacks on him (someone she had not even seen in three years) at the Reunion and once her mother capitulated to Briana, Briana thought everyone else should just forgive Vicki.  She tries to convince everyone she is so intelligent, I find her very average, just because she is an RN does not make her some de facto genius.   I just don't think her thoughts track well.  I do think Briana comes off as a good mom.  It seems to me although Vicki probably has zero boundaries about when she calls Briana or texts her, Vicki is a person who needs people around her and she enjoys being the center of attention.  She needed Briana for a storyline and voila a house and plan were formulated.  I think it will be very unfortunate if Ryan doesn't get his desired $$$ from his discharge that he may someday regret not spending the last four or so years getting his twenty and retirement.  Lots of military spouses get lonely for family and manage to tough it out.  If things don't work for Briana and her reality TV career will she and Ryan hold it against Vicki? 

Watching the grandkids when someone gets ill/hurt is something most moms do, even those that live out of state. I see nothing wrong or odd about that and Vicki's "job" is mobile making it easier for her to go visit Briana. I don't remember Briana ever saying that she counted on Vicki to watch the kids when she was in OKL and I took her and Vicki saying she, V, went out there so much because she wanted to see the grand's, not to be a babysitter. There is no way that Briana didn't have some sort of daycare/babysitter arrangement unless she worked strictly nights so that Ryan was with the boys meaning there was no need for outside help.

I think Tamra is more than willing to film with Briana, both claim they are friends. I agree that neither Shannon or Heather feel the need/desire to film with Briana but accept her on the show because of Vicki.

Briana has a typical mindset concerning her mother, much like Kyle does Kim, the "I can talk about my family but no one else is allowed unless you are agreeing with/supporting me" way. It is a common family thing, I can talk smack, call out, get upset about my ______, but everyone else needs to back off and if I forgive them, you should as well.

I don't think Briana will blame Vicki if she/Ryan hit a rough patch when he is finally out of the Marines, she will blame herself/her health issues. Briana has been trained from an early age, by Vicki, that it is her own fault when things go bad because that she didn't try/work hard enough to make it right/better and/or that she didn't take Vicki's advice.

I like Briana, she is far from perfect but she is a much nicer, caring person than her mother has ever been. I agree, she seems like a very good mom to her sons and I find them adorable.

• Love 4

Right. I don't get that Vicki callsl the shots with Briana at all. She seems pretty well in charge and has no problem speaking her mind. She does what she wants and when.  She blew Vicki off when she got married and moved when she chose to move.  And Vicki has tried to dote on her.  Briana seems to be much more manipulative imo.

And I do feel for her if she has this terrible infection.  I had a horrible bout with cellulitis in my finger and OMG.  It's unreal.  It was resistant to antibiotics and I suffered with having it opened up, THREE times! This went on for weeks!  She says hers is much worse, but she sure doesn't act like it.  You don't act like Briana does when you have a serious infection, imo.  No way close. Either she's not following doctor's advice or the condition is being exaggerated, imo. Time will tell.

• Love 2
On 7/26/2016 at 8:19 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Vicki's outfit was more 60's Laugh In but it's whatever, she looked cute in it. 

Agree on both counts, but at least she was a lot closer to the 70s than David's Harpo Marx.

On 7/26/2016 at 6:26 AM, ghoulina said:

Again, I'd almost kind of feel sad for [Meghan], but I'm pretty sure Jimmy hasn't changed a smidgen since she met him. She should have never insisted on having a baby if she wasn't comfortable with doing it alone; she knew what she was getting into.

I, too, almost kind of feel sad for her.  Yes, she should have known what she was getting into, but she wouldn't be the first woman to believe that her husband will "come around" when the prospect of a baby starts becoming more real.  In her case, I think it was quite unrealistic given Jimmy's passel of other children and the fact that he doesn't even seem to like her very much.  But she wants a baby and he's her husband and he froze his sperm so obviously he's dying to have another baby, so the path is clear. 

I blame her for her situation, but I still felt bad for her in the car on the way to the airport.  She was excited and hormonal, and he was a dick.  Welcome to your future and all, but I don't wish that on anyone, even Meghan.

On 7/26/2016 at 10:05 AM, FanOfTheFans said:

Meghan is one of those people who has zero interest in learning about other time periods because she wasn't living through it herself. Expand your horizons Meghan.  The world has a history.  She's very one-dimensional in that way. Plus I think she likes to point out how she is so young compared to the rest of the HW.  To me, she just comes off as entitled and uneducated. 

I think it's not uncommon for young people (and Meghan is one) to have little interest in anything other what they're living through themselves.  I used to think a big part of it was just that the way history is taught in schools is boring, and that once freed from that we can discover it in ways that make it sing for us, but I've come to think that it is equally the case that young people just don't care about anything but themselves and their little world, and that's just how young people are.  Maybe once they become a little less self-centered they can become a little more interested in the world around them.

On 7/26/2016 at 8:30 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Why would anyone of the housewives ever throw a party for any reason, the parties always turn out to be a cluster fuck.

It's their job, and the more clusterfucky, the better.

On 7/26/2016 at 10:46 AM, misschung said:

Kelly is a total fruitloop and her daughter looks a little too much like her brother.  I hate it when people have children as a narcissistic extention of themselves.

I thought that was the reason to have children. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

So why is Vicks now so palsy walsy with a vulgar trashbag idiot like Kelly?  Is it because she's the only one who will hang with her, or speak to her, or who doesn't gag in Vicks' presence?  Or is it because they actually are very much alike?  Hmmmm.

I think it's because she's similar to Original Flavor Tamra.  Whether it's Eddie or her "finding Jesus", Tamra has changed and it's been for the better.  Now that's not to say that she's no longer a little shit-stirrer because she hasn't changed THAT much, but "vulgar trashbag idiot" is certainly how I would have described Tamra her first few seasons on the show.  

• Love 3

That curly head wig may remind some of Harpo Marx but for those of us who lived through the 70's as adults it IS pure 70's!!!!

One decades styles do not automatically stop at the turn of the decade. In 70-71-72-73-74 it wasn't a bit unusual to see clothes from the 60's i.e. peace symbols, tie dye, knee boots, etc. So anything between around 65 to mid 70's is good. Disco took over in the mid 70's and "new" styles. So, yeah, hippies and disco queens are both correct at Shannons party.

And Kelly? It's a 1970's party....looking like Mrs Roper is a GOOD thing. Idiot.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

That curly head wig may remind some of Harpo Marx but for those of us who lived through the 70's as adults it IS pure 70's!!!!

One decades styles do not automatically stop at the turn of the decade. In 70-71-72-73-74 it wasn't a bit unusual to see clothes from the 60's i.e. peace symbols, tie dye, knee boots, etc. So anything between around 65 to mid 70's is good. Disco took over in the mid 70's and "new" styles. So, yeah, hippies and disco queens are both correct at Shannons party.

And Kelly? It's a 1970's party....looking like Mrs Roper is a GOOD thing. Idiot.

Yep!  Greatest American Hero (William Katt) as someone posted.  And Blue Lagoon Christopher Atkins (altho that was 1980).  Lots O perms.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

I think Kelly will rue the day she ever signed on to this show. Much too much of her dysfunction is being put on display and she will NEVER be able escape it. It would be one thing if she put it all out there on display and was a likable person; then it would just be "Oh that Kelly" and we might be amused. Possibly horrified, but amused. With her unlikable personality, all we are left with is being horrified by her. 

So that leaves us with three totally unlikable people on this show: Kelly, Meghan, and Vicki, and the rest who's likability is on a sliding scale. Leaving me wondering why I watch this show. Train wreck syndrome, I guess. 

At this point, Of the three, Kelly, Meghan and Vicki. I'd rather Meghan stay and the other two be fired. Sure I find Meghan boring, but I'd rather watch her than watch and listen to Kaustic Klux Kelly run her drunk, vile mouth, or an unrepentant Vicki demanding forgiveness for a sordid history she keeps rewriting and playing a championship game of pot meet kettle... Hypocrite!

• Love 18
18 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I don't think Shannon is one bit jealous of K and Vs friendship. I see someone disgusted with V who is now just a coworker.   I also don't think Shannon set that up. I think producers if anyone set that up. I don't see her being that trivial.  Besides K and V need no help looking like total assholes.  

I agree. I don't think she's jealous. I think her issue with Kelly is that Kelly - A. Insulted her the very minute she met her ("University of Spoiled Children") and B. seems so dedicated to being Vicki's friend and trying to make the others feel bad about not hanging out with her. She waltzes onto the scene as an outsider, and after 5 minutes thinks she has the entire thing sussed out. Annoying. 

And yea, if that was a setup, it was done by production. Setups aren't Shannon's forte. She'll get dramatic and scream at you, but she's not going to go behind everyone's back and try to orchestrate some big scene. That's more of a Vicki or Tamra type thing to do. 

11 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I could appreciate her disdain for adhering to cookie cutter beauty standards, if it weren't for her giant implants, herniated lips, and nose pared down to one size above Michael Jackson.

Exactly!!! She thinks that just because she has brown hair she's a special snowflake or something. Let me introduce you to Jo, Jeanna Keough, Quinn, Lynne Curtain, etc. etc. (Spellings are probably off.)

10 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I totally saw it as drunk dialing.  While sober, Vicky knows not to call.  When her inhibitions are lowered, she jumps at the opportunity to call him.

I see it as - when her inhibitions are lowered she knows not to call on camera

5 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Oh UGH on Shannons kids with the totally inappropriate questions. I believe in honest back and forth with kids about sex. But I don't think that was a question for a public place!! Much less it is NOT a appropriate question.....I just don't see what your sex life has to do with your kids. Whether you jerk off or have wet dreams or like kinky sex,that's all well and good, but you are under no obligation to tell your KIDS about what YOU do. That would have been a good time to have a conversation about appropriate questions and place.

I do think it would have been better if she asked off camera, but that's sooooo an obnoxious tween thing to do. But I don't think "wet dreams" count as part of your sex life. I don't see it in the same vein as asking dad what his favorite position is or how many times he and mom do it per week. A wet dream is something that normally occurs with young boys going through puberty, and they have no control over it. The girl (I can't remember who is who with those 3) mentioned having a sex class/talk at school, so I'm assuming that's where the topic was brought up, and she was asking if her father had ever experienced that. Awkward, for sure, but I'd answer. I thought the Beadors handled it well. Kids are going to find out regardless. If you establish open and honest communication with them early on, they're likely to trust you and come to you before things go wrong. 

• Love 18
18 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Meghan is being pumped with hormones so she feels weird. My friends have done IVF and the shots alone really change your body. Her hubby is being his typical dick self. No surprise there. Meghan wants her kid to have a baseball fame dad, and she is really putting up with a lot to have that. A LOT. Jimmy is lucky there are young women who are groupies. Meghan seems pretty desperate. He wouldn't even hug her-- dick. 

Kelly Dodd doesn't seem like someone with the best reputation. But Shannon set that up since it appears she is super jealous of Vicki and Kelly's friendship. But Kelly was really drunk and lost her mind. It was pretty expected. 

Has Meghan ever talked about what the attraction was between her and Jim? Maybe he's different away from the cameras but he seems to have that athlete stereotype mentality where he's busy making the big bucks so just expects a wife that will support him loyally and take care of his home and kids when he's away. He doesn't seem like a hands-on husband (no idea what his parenting is like) but I'm surprised that Meghan is acting so surprised by his attitude. I feel bad for her but if viewers have seen enough to not be surprised by his behaviour, how in the world is she surprised by it? Or maybe it's hormones that have her emotionally reacting to expected disappointment.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Hmm...maybe I was more interested in history than I thought:  I graduated from high school in 1975 and saw Harpo Marx.  But maybe because David's bug eyes remind me of Harpo's.

If you're including 1965, you have to include crew cuts and black horn-rimmed glasses.  That's one of the most interesting things about the movie Woodstock (or other documents from the late 1960s)--such a mix of full-on hippies and people who hadn't made the physical transition yet in the late 1960s.  Yearbooks from that time are fascinating.

23 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Yep!  Greatest American Hero (William Katt) as someone posted.  And Blue Lagoon Christopher Atkins (altho that was 1980).  Lots O perms.

Greatest American Hero was also in the 80s.  Which makes me wonder when those man perms did take hold.  It would be nice to think that it wasn't only women who suffered terrible hair in the 1980s.

11 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I could appreciate her disdain for adhering to cookie cutter beauty standards, if it weren't for her giant implants, herniated lips, and nose pared down to one size above Michael Jackson.

BINGO!

• Love 4
Just now, StatisticalOutlier said:

Hmm...maybe I was more interested in history than I thought:  I graduated from high school in 1975 and saw Harpo Marx.  But maybe because David's bug eyes remind me of Harpo's.

If you're including 1965, you have to include crew cuts and black horn-rimmed glasses.  That's one of the most interesting things about the movie Woodstock (or other documents from the late 1960s)--such a mix of full-on hippies and people who hadn't made the physical transition yet in the late 1960s.  Yearbooks from that time are fascinating.

Greatest American Hero was also in the 80s.  Which makes me wonder when those man perms did take hold.  It would be nice to think that it wasn't only women who suffered terrible hair in the 1980s.

DUH!  You are right!  Well, I am embarrassed on my late parents behalf, but they had theirs I think mid 70s (everyone had perm picks to fluff it, truly heinous).  Then *I* got one maybe 1978 (I was 10).  I shudder.  THOSE pics are ones my husband has not seen.  Awful!  Of course when we were cleaning out our late parents house seeing pics of them permed out provided some much needed levity.  

Davids eyes combined with the color of the wig plus the vest that was the same color as a trench coat Harpo wore made the similarity striking.  He needed to pair that wig with a better ensemble.

On 7/25/2016 at 9:23 PM, Misslindsey said:

The whole Shannon, David, and their kids talking about if David had wet dreams was so horrible to watch. I was hoping Shannon would shut it down, when David was standing there embarrassed and stammering awkwardly.

Ugh!  I'm wondering how his young daughters know their father has wet dreams?  I mean, just UGH!!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Ugh!  I'm wondering how his young daughters know their father has wet dreams?  I mean, just UGH!!

Well, I hope they never meet any man who may have had a wet dream.

That is a sure sign of deviancy.

My dad's wet dream was my mom - they were together almost 50 years.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

All I could see is early Don Henley!  (Although to clarify, I was not born until the mid-seventies, but I recently watched the Eagles documentary on Netflix).

Or, now that someone pointed it out, Mike Brady.

Edited by heatherchandler
Clarification...I'm not THAT old. :)
  • Love 1

I don't think she's jealous. I think her issue with Kelly is that Kelly - A. Insulted her the very minute she met her ("University of Spoiled Children") and B. seems so dedicated to being Vicki's friend and trying to make the others feel bad about not hanging out with her. She waltzes onto the scene as an outsider, and after 5 minutes thinks she has the entire thing sussed out. Annoying. 

That was my biggest pet peeve about Mehgan when she showed up last year and she is still carrying it through to this season. Plus, that smug obnoxiousness is still there. She drives me batty!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Has Meghan ever talked about what the attraction was between her and Jim? Maybe he's different away from the cameras but he seems to have that athlete stereotype mentality where he's busy making the big bucks so just expects a wife that will support him loyally and take care of his home and kids when he's away. He doesn't seem like a hands-on husband (no idea what his parenting is like) but I'm surprised that Meghan is acting so surprised by his attitude. I feel bad for her but if viewers have seen enough to not be surprised by his behaviour, how in the world is she surprised by it? Or maybe it's hormones that have her emotionally reacting to expected disappointment.

She didn't seem to mind his aloofness last season so I think it is safe to say that the hormone increase, via IVF treatments, have made her extra sensitive. LOL

• Love 1
(edited)

146965689443031?2970735184

6595d901aa1d2a711d00cb7d1967a893.jpg

I never laughed so hard. The sight of Shannon running to David who looks exceptionally foolish in the curly blonde wig fighting with Vicki, and she can't get his attention to tell him that Kelly is picking on her. "David, David, Michael and Kelly are calling me dumb" David ignores her since he's busy telling Vicki that she should 'shut your fuckin' mouth'. Then she starts stammering and sputtering and grabs his hand "okay David, do you understand that this that guy, th-these p-p-people.....no th-th-this husband is being horrible to me". David breaks free of her hand and goes back to focus on Vicki, he figures that Shannon's stuttering and nonsense can wait until he calls Vicki a 'fucking scumbag'. 

"It was YEWWW  It was YEWWW!!"

Who-coub-%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BA-%D1%81

If Bravo put this episode on pay-per-view I would have gladly paid to see this one, it was TFF!

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 8

Bravo scrapes the bottom of the barrel to get cast members for the OC. Brandi Glanville would have fit in perfectly here. In fact, Heather and Terry should be on the Beverly Hills show and Brandi should have been OC with other gutter trash like Kelly Dodd and her nasty husband.

Something tells me that Kelly and Michael have loads of icky skeletons in their closets. The way they prompted their young daughter to say several times, "I'm going to TOSS THE SALAD" so they could snicker and Kelly could lean into her brother giggling and Michael could pipe up, "your mother is GREAT at tossing salad" (or however he said it). Seriously, they are vile. Let's not forget Kelly trying to force her boob into Tamra's mouth on another episode, right after meeting her....what the f was that??  Mark my words, there are some deep dark secrets in the Dodd family.

Shannon is a kook but a lovable kook. At least she can be vulnerable and can be caring to others. Kelly is just wicked. "No wonder your husband cheated on you". Really? You suck and your Trumpian childish insults (thanks Scooby!) show your low IQ and bad character. I have never hated a Housewife this much, this soon. Get this nasty bitch off my screen.

Vicki should have been fired. Bravo knows damn well she was in on the cancer scam with Brooks. Them continuing to pay Vicki and people like Theresa Guidice the big bucks even though they are immoral slime speaks volumes.

This show has gone way downhill and there is nothing "real" about it anymore.

• Love 14
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 5:56 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

Kelly (can't stand her) totally got the Mrs Roper reference from this forum. Right?! Her slimey husband, who was also chiming in with the ridiculous Mrs Roper 'insult', thought they "won" as they were leaving. Childish moron.

These episodes are filmed months before we see them on the air so I doubt the Mrs. Roper reference came from this forum.

• Love 7
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 1:44 PM, zoeysmom said:

She calls people names, that aren't really relevant to the behavior displayed (David filthy???),

David has had his filthy moments.  Remember him making lewd remarks about Heather riding that bull at the Hoedown from hell?  Plus the fact that he slept with his wife and his mistress on the same night.  That's pretty filthy.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, swankie said:

These episodes are filmed months before we see them on the air so I doubt the Mrs. Roper reference came from this forum.

Pretty sure Shannon was called Mrs Roper here on this forum last season....

14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

She didn't seem to mind his aloofness last season so I think it is safe to say that the hormone increase, via IVF treatments, have made her extra sensitive. LOL

Yeah, last season she seemed to treat his behaviour as 'oh that's just Jim'. Though in fairness, a baby is usually a big deal and for a woman who initially accepted that she wouldn't have children with her husband to now having the opportunity to do so, there was probably some tiny part of her that hoped such a unique experience would break his wall down a bit. The only thing he seems passionate about is work. I know he's been there and done that with the children but how much energy does it really take to muster up some support and encouragement for your wife?

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Pretty sure Shannon was called Mrs Roper here on this forum last season....

Without the costume I don't think Shannon looks or acts anything like Mrs. Roper.  But that's just me.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I think Kelly was saying that Shannon wasn't this young sexy disco queen she was trying to portray.  Instead, she looked like Mrs. Roper, who was an old lady.  The fact that Mrs. Roper was a seventies icon was a non factor for Kelly.  She wanted Shannon to know that she looked like a frump.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Kelly is unbalanced. Looking at her smile that evil smile after dropping explosive verbal bombs tells you everything. She has a shady past and shady marriage, not sure why she wants the scrutiny this show is putting her under. That said, her hair was so much more attractive in the wig! 

David yelling at Vicky is not appropriate. His eyes were bugging out and I kept thinking  he looks like a deranged Greg Brady. Vicky will bring on her own pain and suffering every time. She does not know how to get out of her own way. It's hilarious seeing her have to scoot around after those sweet (albeit active) boys. 

Tamras body is rocking  but the lack of fat in her face is aging her. It proves my motto of "you have a choice, your azz or your face?" Those that diet to extreme over 40 loose the fat pads in their face that covers aging.

Poor Briana, I always thought she was one of the only good kids to come out of this franchise with her nursing license and lack of fame whoring.  But she married a douche kabob and now gets to move back with mom and all that entails.  It will be interesting to see if the marraige lasts and when/if they move into their new "brought to you courtesy of Vicky Gunvelson" home. 

The streaker bit was weird, and didn't seem to go over as fun as they wanted it to.

Oh Megan? Jimmy doesn't care and neither does the viewing audience.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, swankie said:

David has had his filthy moments.  Remember him making lewd remarks about Heather riding that bull at the Hoedown from hell?  Plus the fact that he slept with his wife and his mistress on the same night.  That's pretty filthy.

He can be gross, but I always thought it was interesting that Eddie was making comments about Heather as well, in fact I think he was lewder (is that a word?) than David, but never got the backlash for it.

• Love 7

Why does Meghan keep yammering on about Infertility? Does she even know what that means? As in-YOU can't have a baby because of problems with either you or your partner. It does not mean you marry a guy way older then you who's had a vasectomy. That's not infertility, and it's an insult to women (and men) who have a REAL problem. She got preggers the FIRST time she had IVF. No,stupid, your not infertile.

• Love 12

Jim Edmonds cannot even fake any kind of interest or care for Mudhen.

IF he agreed to 'give' her a child that he really doesn't want - he thought it was better to just agree - than it is to try and explain why the plan is a bad deal.

As a guy, I see some of the signs of Male Pattern Assholery - staring off into space, chewing on fingers, nodding and saying, "uh-huh" after every sentence she utters. He's listless, changes the subject when he doesn't want to talk about things or just ignores anything he doesn't want to hear.

Again, I give it two years.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Bravo scrapes the bottom of the barrel to get cast members for the OC. Brandi Glanville would have fit in perfectly here. In fact, Heather and Terry should be on the Beverly Hills show and Brandi should have been OC with other gutter trash like Kelly Dodd and her nasty husband.

Heather and Terry would never do BH, though. They like being the big fish in the small pond. 

43 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Perhaps a fourth Mrs. Edmonds is just around the corner?

For the life of me, I can't figure out how this guy has been married so many times. Is it just Megan? Because he seems like the type, to me, who is totally into himself and wouldn't make a very good husband. To anyone. I guess they're all after his money? But why does he keep getting married, if he really has no interest in being there for someone? He could likely easily find a hot chick to hang on his arm at functions. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Why does Meghan keep yammering on about Infertility? Does she even know what that means? As in-YOU can't have a baby because of problems with either you or your partner. It does not mean you marry a guy way older then you who's had a vasectomy. That's not infertility, and it's an insult to women (and men) who have a REAL problem. She got preggers the FIRST time she had IVF. No,stupid, your not infertile.

I could not agree more, particularly  because I believe she got pg her first go 'round?  There seems to be nothing wrong with his sperm and your eggs therefore you are NOT infertile.  You don't have immune issues that won't hold a pregnancy.  This really angers me.  While not my husband's ex-wife two wives ago, I have many, many friends who struggled mightily with infertility and none of them dealt with the issue of them being in that position (IVF) because they chose permanent birth control. If she showed up in some IF forum, I think they would run her out on a rail when she started yammering on about her "struggle."

• Love 1
Just now, lilmarysunshine said:

I could not agree more, particularly  because I believe she got pg her first go 'round?  There seems to be nothing wrong with his sperm and your eggs therefore you are NOT infertile.  You don't have immune issues that won't hold a pregnancy.  This really angers me.  While not my husband's ex-wife two wives ago, I have many, many friends who struggled mightily with infertility and none of them dealt with the issue of them being in that position (IVF) because they chose permanent birth control. If she showed up in some IF forum, I think they would run her out on a rail when she started yammering on about her "struggle."

Maybe she should hook up with Yolanda. They can swap stories of their JOURNEY.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Maybe she should hook up with Yolanda. They can swap stories of their JOURNEY.

And while I'm bitching about her and her self-proclaimed advocacy for "infertility" ...  a HUGE part of the struggle is the cost of all of it. For every single person I've known who has done IVF (and it is a lot of them because I have dealt with IF myself but not in the same league of those who had to resort to IVF), the cost of it is a huge obstacle and it is a constant source of stress during the process. I heard nary a word from either one of them about how expensive it was and worry about how they could pay for it or a second try.  Someone needs to tell her that she is not the poster girl for this cause along with "tushy cancer." @@  I think she uses the charities as a way to beef up her Junior League resume, anyway. She was way too worried about how people viewed her and her party than the JDF, imo.

• Love 1

DUH!  You are right!  Well, I am embarrassed on my late parents behalf, but they had theirs I think mid 70s (everyone had perm picks to fluff it, truly heinous).  Then *I* got one maybe 1978 (I was 10).  I shudder.  THOSE pics are ones my husband has not seen.  Awful!  Of course when we were cleaning out our late parents house seeing pics of them permed out provided some much needed levity.  

LOL! My mom got a perm at around the same time. My father was picking her up from the hairdresser and he drove around the block because a) he didn't recognize her and b) he was laughing so hard by the time he did pull up that the car was shaking.

But wherever it took place, Briana was infected there. She has a MRSA infection which is a hospital acquired infection. My husband was infected with MRSA after surgery two years ago. Of course, the first reaction is to rage and rant at the hospital itself and lay all the blame at their feet. People have to realize that despite the most fastidious infection control procedures in place, every single hospital has a record of hospital acquired infections. Some hospitals have higher infection rates than others. It's a gamble whether a patient will come out sicker than they went in and for a longer time. So the best advice is to do your homework before any elective surgery. Get the statistics from your State's reviews of nosocomial infections at all your available hospitals before you choose one for your surgery. Each State keeps a very close eye on hospital acquired infections and sanctions are placed on those who are non-compliant with infections control procedures.

ITA.  I've had MRSA myself and I wasn't actually admitted to the hospital, but visiting my grandmother.  I know people who have gotten sick at very prestigious hospitals as well, it's hard because that stuff is literally everywhere. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, misschung said:

LOL! My mom got a perm at around the same time. My father was picking her up from the hairdresser and he drove around the block because a) he didn't recognize her and b) he was laughing so hard by the time he did pull up that the car was shaking.

ITA.  I've had MRSA myself and I wasn't actually admitted to the hospital, but visiting my grandmother.  I know people who have gotten sick at very prestigious hospitals as well, it's hard because that stuff is literally everywhere. 

My mom died from MRSA while in for a routine procedure :( it was awful to say the least

OT...not getting why men like Jim get married again and again, what is he getting from this marriage that he actually wants?

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Bebecat said:

OT...not getting why men like Jim get married again and again, what is he getting from this marriage that he actually wants?

LOL, I just asked this in the previous episode thread. Is it just Megan? Or was he like this with all his wives? I'm betting on the latter. He doesn't seem like a guy who is into a whole lot outside of himself. SO yea, why get married so many times? Why not just bring a hot date out when you need to? Given his status, I'm sure he could find one. And then there's no one to drone on and on while he's trying to think about himself. 

23 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Something tells me that Kelly and Michael have loads of icky skeletons in their closets. The way they prompted their young daughter to say several times, "I'm going to TOSS THE SALAD" so they could snicker and Kelly could lean into her brother giggling and Michael could pipe up, "your mother is GREAT at tossing salad" (or however he said it). Seriously, they are vile. Let's not forget Kelly trying to force her boob into Tamra's mouth on another episode, right after meeting her....what the f was that??  Mark my words, there are some deep dark secrets in the Dodd family.

On re-watching this ep this evening, I couldn't help but wonder if Kelly's daughter strangely asking who screams a lot was about her in the bedroom, not her arguing with her father.

• Love 1