Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Turn The Page

• Start Topic

The thing about Janelle's mysterious symptoms (if it's not withdrawl) is that those kinds of diseases/conditions can take months or years to diagnose...something like a brain tumor or MS lesions would be evident on a CT scan or MRI, but there's not a simple test for things like chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, many auto-immune diseases, etc.  It requires keeping close track of symptoms and ruling a LOT of things out.  Janelle had been sick for (according to her at one point) three weeks!  She was expecting instant answers.

Barbara literally cannot say ANYTHING without Janelle taking it the wrong way and flying off the handle.  And Babs knows that, which puts her on the defensive and she's always spoiling for a fight.  Their relationship is completely toxic. 

I'm definitely in the pro-Chelsea and Cole camp.  They're both kind loveable dimwits, or at least that's how it comes off on TV and they'll probably keep each other amused for a long time.  He's good with Aubree and they clearly enjoy spending time together. 

There was a local pizza chain that we used to order from in college in Virginia that included ranch dip with every pizza.  I didn't think it was that foreign. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Ironic, because I think mentioning "unlearning" certain things was a way to passive aggressively blame all her current failings on the way she was raised.

I actually found it touching when Leah said that. I don't think she was playing the blame game, I think she was just saying that she learned in treatment that she has the power to make better choices, so that was what she was trying to do.

And honestly, I can believe that Leah has a lot to "unlearn" from her upbringing. And it's probably a good thing if Leah can be real about that. Especially since the girl tends to live in a land of denial. So her being real about *anything* is pretty huge progress, lol.

3 hours ago, Zeebreezy said:

Kail didn't grow up with a loving family so shes not the typical mushy girlfriend/wife some men need.  Kail isn't going to get all misty eyed and tell Javi I miss you sooooo much baby I love you and I need you here with me.  Kail is like listen you are there I am here, life goes on, how was your day.  She aint got time for that crap cus she has two kids and other stuff to do.  I get it.

Yeah, you can see that Kail didn't grow up in a very nurturing environment when she says things like, "I don't have emotions" and doesn't seem to know anything about cooking. It's obvious imo that everything she knows about what "normal" and "happy" are supposed to look like, she learned from watching TV.

1 hour ago, TonAmi said:

Kail was dull this week but Isaac makes her scenes. What a lovely boy! 

He really is. It's funny, I thought Isaac was a hideous baby, so I wasn't expecting him to turn out to be such a charming, wonderful kid.

Kail really did seem to dote on him, though. She's very hard and tough, and uses people in a way that I find really off-putting. But on the other hand, I think that she loves her kids and takes being a mother very seriously. She's strange -- an awful person, but a good mother.

It's interesting what a contrast she and Chelsea are. They both dote on their children and really try to put their kids first, and they're both raising sweet, bright, loving, engaged children because of it...but they grew up SO differently themselves, and that shows, too.

Anyway, Jenelle was off her rocker this episode. It was funny when she screeched that she's "clean as a whistle," because she was actually acting loonier than usual -- you could see why she legitimately needs to (self-)medicate!

She has so much venomous rage against Barb, and has such bizarre/terrible relationships with everyone in her life (including her children!), and clearly has some kind of crippling personality disorder, that I can completely believe that she had a rough upbringing. But I think that she has issues that go way beyond having a rough upbringing, too.

I think Cole and Chelsea are adorable, but I don't really see a whole lot of chemistry between them, either. I think what's throwing me are the high-fives and the baby voices and how they just generally seem like they're playing house. It's like they're a couple of five year olds who are getting married on the playground. But that's also just how their individual personalities are, I guess. I can see their relationship lasting. And that's such a fantastic thing for Aubree. Jeez, I felt so bad for that little girl when she was manically cheering on her dad at the weightlifting competition and he just seemed embarrassed that his kids were there.

• Love 13

Am I the only one who didn't think Jenelle said she was "clean as a whistle"? I watched it again last night, and I could have sworn she used "clean" as a verb - "we're going to clean the whistle!" or something like that. I was perplexed, wondering what that was supposed to mean. 

• Love 2

Yeah Janelles shout of being clean was really random. At first I would just attribute it to her list of why she's going to be getting Jace back. All of the things a judge would find fault with, drugs, drinking, etc. So that's what I just assumed. 

• Love 2

Ranch dressing on pizza is completely disgusting. Everyone knows you're supposed to use blue cheese dressing :)

In other news it still amazes me that Janelle isn't under constant CPS monitoring. I mean what the hell does a parent have to do? Will Kaiser have to hurl himself into the Monkey enclosure on a trip to the zoo before it catches anyone's attention? Just kidding - we all know Janelle will never take him to the zoo!

• Love 12
59 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Am I the only one who didn't think Jenelle said she was "clean as a whistle"? I watched it again last night, and I could have sworn she used "clean" as a verb - "we're going to clean the whistle!" or something like that. I was perplexed, wondering what that was supposed to mean. 

I mentioned this a few pages back.

It was random when she threw out "I'm clean!" only because that has never been brought up by Jenelle whenever she threatened Barb  to get Jace back. I am certain during the past two seasons Jenelle has not mentioned being clean.. It used to be said by her shortly after she was out of rehab.

• Love 2
On 5/30/2016 at 10:54 PM, poopchute said:

Leah says "I may not agree with a lot of things Corey does."  I wonder what parenting decisions she disagrees with. I would love to hear them.  Also Leah seems like she is operating on a 3rd grade reading level.

Not surprised that Kail puts ranch dressing on pizza.  It's a total fat person white trash thing. 

I will be sure to tell my tall beautiful thin daughter, (she just graduated from a great University) that she is  "fat and white trash" . She's been dipping pizza in ranch for years. 

Different strokes and all that. 

• Love 12
47 minutes ago, imjagain said:

I will be sure to tell my tall beautiful thin daughter, (she just graduated from a great University) that she is  "fat and white trash" . She's been dipping pizza in ranch for years. 

You don't have to tell her that. I'm sure not every single person who puts ranch on pizza is fat white trash.  I've personally only seen fat white trash people do it but obviously I can't speak for the whole world.  I think it's a fat white trash person thing to do but as with anything, there will be exceptions to the rule.  

• Love 3

Pizza with ranch is certainly NOT what I would call a "white trash thing."  A lot of pizzerias offer sides of ranch, just like Papa John's offers a side of garlic butter.  My 4.0 honor roll Asian daughter (skinny as a bean pole) will not eat pizza without some ranch.

I loved that Chelsea and Cole celebrated Pete's birthday, but I was a little surprised that they didn't wait until Aubree was with them.  I was also a little dismayed about all the whipped cream they used.  Is that okay for pigs?  I'm no expert, just wondering.

Have we ever seen Paislee (ugh, I hate how that is spelled) not look like a ragamuffin?  I just want to give her a bath and brush that hair away from her face.  Poor thing.  At least the kid always has a big grin on her face.

Nathan's weird man-bun...I can't even.

Not much to say about Jenelle.  Same shit, different day.

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, poopchute said:

You don't have to tell her that. I'm sure not every single person who puts ranch on pizza is fat white trash.  I've personally only seen fat white trash people do it but obviously I can't speak for the whole world.  I think it's a fat white trash person thing to do but as with anything, there will be exceptions to the rule.  

I get what you mean. I have the palate of a 5 year old and put ketchup on everything. After my French coworker saw me do it in baked squash (hey add salt and ketchup and it tastes like fries!) she was like, ah, Americans. To me, pizza and ranch together does kind of have that white trash connotation. That doesn't mean liking that particular combo automatically makes you fat white trash. 

All that said, with Kail's junior league WASPY aspirations I can't believe she eats pizza and ranch instead of like, dough less hippie pizzas from whole foods. 

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

What about skinny white trash people?  Do they use fat free ranch?  ;)

Dammit!  I'm always missing the warnings!  I was joking with my comment, tho.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 6

lezlers,  that's twice now you missed the mod notes, so funny. I always start at the end and read up until it looks like I come across something that looks familiar. Thanks for the chuckle.

• Love 2

Say what you want about Babs but at least Jace has her. Poor kaiser has no one. At least Jace gets feed,bathe, put to bed. Kaiser probably doesn't get bathe, gets fed crap, and Jenelle doesn't give a fuck so she leaves him with drug addicts. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't been to the doctor since birth. My heart hurts for that poor kid. Jenelle needs to stop reproducing and get some therapy. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, bref said:

Among the many mysteries of Jenelle to me is why anyone would pay a plugged nickel for one of her event "appearances". 

I'm assuming Spring Break is her high season, pun intended.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

I get what you mean. I have the palate of a 5 year old and put ketchup on everything. After my French coworker saw me do it in baked squash (hey add salt and ketchup and it tastes like fries!) she was like, ah, Americans. To me, pizza and ranch together does kind of have that white trash connotation. That doesn't mean liking that particular combo automatically makes you fat white trash. 

All that said, with Kail's junior league WASPY aspirations I can't believe she eats pizza and ranch instead of like, dough less hippie pizzas from whole foods. 

I agree.  I only have a problem when huge  general sweeps are made. I don't like it.  All people are Flawed  my super strict mil loves a peanut butter  and marshmallow fluff sandwich!  And she is cute and wonderful but she loves it,!  I can't imagine eating  it eww! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Cauliflower pizza crust!  All the rage right now.

I actually think they order pizza a lot for the crew.  Teen Mom OG breaks the fourth wall and many many episodes feature the teen moms sitting around eating pizza with the crew.

• Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, rue721 said:

Kail really did seem to dote on him, though. She's very hard and tough, and uses people in a way that I find really off-putting. But on the other hand, I think that she loves her kids and takes being a mother very seriously. She's strange -- an awful person, but a good mothe

She is at her best with the kids.  She is loving, firm but not rigid.  She does not yell at them.  Isaac is cute but I have a soft spot for Lincoln.  He is funny.  Seems like Isaac is quite taken with him too.

When Leah made that statement about unlearning her upbringing, I said to the tv, "How very astute of you Leah".  She is certainly showing a change for the better.

Chelsea - While I always felt she was the best mother from day one.  How could she not with Randy as her dad?  Lately I would like to tell her that at this point getting Adam to fall in line is never going to work.  She needs to stop questioning Aubrey and stop trying to put Cole in the bio dad role.  Adam is the bio dad and nothing will change that.  It seems Adam is ok with Cole being a stepdad and has said so on many occasions.  She needs to help Aubrey come to terms with the bio dad she has and get on with it.  Not everyone has a Randy as a dad.  I sure didn't.  Coming to terms with what you have is a part of growing.  She should remember that it was her own poor decision that Adam is the bio dad.  She can't erase her own part in that.  She needs to prepare Aubrey for the relationship that Adam can give.  Adam does love Aubrey and it shows.  It just isn't the relationship most children experience.

Darn you guys - I just made English muffin pizzas with ranch to dip in.  Nice change.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, imjagain said:

I actually know very few people who don't do this ranch/pizza dip (well except for you wacky blue cheese dippers).  I've never heard of it being considered trashy either way. 

• Love 6

Ranch with pizza has been a thing since I was in like jr high I think and I am now 29. Almost all pizza places offer dips on the side. My fave is chipotle cilantro.

Anyways on topic, Adam is such a loser. His weight lifting competition was a joke. Was he even in a real gym ? Lol and he seemed annoyed with his kids.

• Love 6

Oops sorry missed the warning. 

Taxnerd that does seem like one of the easier ways to feed a large cast/crew. I imagine reality show crews in general find themselves eating a lot of pizza. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, NikSac said:

I actually know very few people who don't do this ranch/pizza dip (well except for you wacky blue cheese dippers).  I've never heard of it being considered trashy either way. 

I don't at all. I hate ranch dressing. Yuck But I've seen people eat ranch and pizza around here, too  

I eat 1000 island dressing. Just not on my pizza. Double yuck. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

lezlers,  that's twice now you missed the mod notes, so funny. I always start at the end and read up until it looks like I come across something that looks familiar. Thanks for the chuckle.

I know!  That's because I read through and when I find something I want to comment on or respond to, I click the quote button, I don't read the whole 6 pages before commenting on something I think is funny on like, page 4!  Ah well. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Chelsea - While I always felt she was the best mother from day one.  How could she not with Randy as her dad?  Lately I would like to tell her that at this point getting Adam to fall in line is never going to work.  She needs to stop questioning Aubrey and stop trying to put Cole in the bio dad role.  Adam is the bio dad and nothing will change that.  It seems Adam is ok with Cole being a stepdad and has said so on many occasions.  She needs to help Aubrey come to terms with the bio dad she has and get on with it.  Not everyone has a Randy as a dad.  I sure didn't.  Coming to terms with what you have is a part of growing.  She should remember that it was her own poor decision that Adam is the bio dad.  She can't erase her own part in that.  She needs to prepare Aubrey for the relationship that Adam can give.  Adam does love Aubrey and it shows.  It just isn't the relationship most children experience.

I grew up with a daddy like Randy and my soon to be ex husband is no Randy or my daddy.  Its just a hard pill to swallow when the man you had a child with doesn't treat your child the way you do or how you were raised.  I can not wrap my head around it.  I am 37 and I'm still a daddy's girl to a certain degree ( my daughter is my dad's everything now so I've been replaced lol)  it boggles my mind that my ex  doesn't worship our kid like I do.  I just feel like this child is awesome how can you NOT want to spend time with her?  It just doesn't make any sense. So I feel like its easy to say that Chelsea should just get over it, but she's still young and over time she will,  I know I did.  My daughter is 4 1/2 now and I finally see that her father loves her but only at a convenience to him. I can't force him or convince him to be any different. She just wont get to experience life as a daddy's girl. which is why I believe Chelsea is so grateful for Cole.  She sees it as an opportunity for Aubrey to have what she had growing up.  Because I know that's what I want for my daughter. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

I eat 1000 island dressing. Just not on my pizza. Double yuck. 

I never had 1000 island dressing until last year. Then I was pissed because I have been searching high and low for the "secret" recipe Panera uses on their Bacon Turkey Bravo sandwiches. The "secret" is fucking thousand island dressing. I felt so betrayed by Panera.

Sorry for going off topic. Back to the show.

• Love 11
On 6/1/2016 at 10:31 AM, gunderda said:

P.S.  Try ranch on on baked or mashed potatoes.  Life changing. 

I know this is off topic but YES!! I can't eat a baked potato without ranch dressing. It is absolutely the best.

• Love 5
On 5/31/2016 at 10:09 PM, poopchute said:

I wouldn't talk to ANYONE the way Jenelle talks to Barb.  She is SO rude and condescending every single time.  I don't understand how Barb can tolerate it.  

you teach people how to treat you... the reason jenelle speaks to barb the way she does is because barb continues to feed into her and allows her to speak to her that way.

• Love 6
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 7:39 PM, lasandi said:

I am not understanding why some people feel that because Adam's parents said they were glad Cole was able to take Aubrey to her dance meant they were saying something negative about their son.  To me they were saying it was good that Aubrey got to go and that Chelsea has a good man that will step into the father role when needed.  In other words be a good step dad to Aubrey.  I know I am paraphrasing but that's what I would have meant if I said it.  Doesn't mean I am saying something negative about my kid, afterall they may or may not have known why Adam didn't make it.

It seems that by now, Adam's parents would need to be brain-dead to see he is not a good father to Aubree. I tend to doubt that when Adam's parents have Aubree that Adam is taking the opportunity to be there, engaging with Aubree and doing fun things with her. He is probably at the gym instead.

Who knows, but I think it's very possible that when they told Chelsea they were "so glad that Cole is in Aubree's life" that they know Cole is doing things for Aubree that Adam should be but is not. It was obvious that Chelsea could tell the difference in their attitude, as their comments made her cry. I believe in the past Adam's parents were in serious denial. After 6 years of seeing what is going on and Aubree being able to verbalize more to them, they are probably waking up to reality.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, starfire said:

It seems that by now, Adam's parents would need to be brain-dead to see he is not a good father to Aubree. I tend to doubt that when Adam's parents have Aubree that Adam is taking the opportunity to be there, engaging with Aubree and doing fun things with her. He is probably at the gym instead.

Who knows, but I think it's very possible that when they told Chelsea they were "so glad that Cole is in Aubree's life" that they know Cole is doing things for Aubree that Adam should be but is not. It was obvious that Chelsea could tell the difference in their attitude, as their comments made her cry. I believe in the past Adam's parents were in serious denial. After 6 years of seeing what is going on and Aubree being able to verbalize more to them, they are probably waking up to reality.

I hope so. It seemed like (to me anyways) Adam's parents were part of the problem and bore some responsibility for how Adam is.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I hope so. It seemed like (to me anyways) Adam's parents were part of the problem and bore some responsibility for how Adam is.

Oh, I totally agree with this.  I remember through the past few seasons hearing Chelsea complain that his parents just enable him.  They "supervise" the visits as the court orders them to do, yet Adumb is constantly out with Aubree with his parents nowhere in sight.  They continue to take Aubree for her bi-monthly visits, knowing Adumb isn't going to be around, but not telling Chelsea that.  Then there was the weekend Adumb was arrested when Aubree was there and they didn't even let Chelsea know, then when Chelsea confronted his mother, apparently her mother just went off on Chelsea.  I think "enabling" might be putting it mildly.  

I think the same thing about Ryan's parents from Teen Mom OG.  Ryan is clearly the way he is for a reason, yet his parents continually allow their son, in his mid to late twenties, to live in their house with no job or schooling.  Just bumming around.  Wonder why he's such a loser.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, lezlers said:

I think the same thing about Ryan's parents from Teen Mom OG.  Ryan is clearly the way he is for a reason, yet his parents continually allow their son, in his mid to late twenties, to live in their house with no job or schooling.  Just bumming around.  Wonder why he's such a loser.

Here's the weird thing about Ryan- in the original 16 and pregnant episode, other than allegedly sniffing around a 15 year old when he was 18-19 (and then boning her unprotected once she was 16), he actually wasn't a loser. He'd gone to trade school, was employed full time as a diesel mechanic, and rented his own apartment that was nicely furnished. It was also implied that he was financially supporting Maci and Bentley immediately after Bentley was born. And Maci said that when they were dating (before she got pregnant) when he picked her up, he would come to the door and chat nicely with her parents.

How he turned into an unemployed, monosyllabic, mooching sloth that appears to sleep 18 hours a day is a total mystery.

• Love 11

Regarding whipped cream and the pig, pigs can eat pretty much anything humans eat.  In Vegas, they actually take all the leftover half eaten food on people's plates and truck it out to a pig farm and feed that to them.  So while whipped cream isn't the greatest thing for the pig to eat, as a treat it's no big deal.  Those pigs also ate 2/3 of a several thousand pound cake that was made for a special occasion.  Pigs happily eat sugar and dairy.  Salt is a big concern, and I don't think chocolate is the best for them.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Here's the weird thing about Ryan- in the original 16 and pregnant episode, other than allegedly sniffing around a 15 year old when he was 18-19 (and then boning her unprotected once she was 16), he actually wasn't a loser. He'd gone to trade school, was employed full time as a diesel mechanic, and rented his own apartment that was nicely furnished. It was also implied that he was financially supporting Maci and Bentley immediately after Bentley was born. And Maci said that when they were dating (before she got pregnant) when he picked her up, he would come to the door and chat nicely with her parents.

How he turned into an unemployed, monosyllabic, mooching sloth that appears to sleep 18 hours a day is a total mystery.

That is fascinating, I didn't even realize it.  Huh.  Weird.  I've suspected he's on some kind of medication for a while, given his constantly fluctuating moods and behavior so I wonder if that's it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Eater of Worlds said:

Regarding whipped cream and the pig, pigs can eat pretty much anything humans eat.  In Vegas, they actually take all the leftover half eaten food on people's plates and truck it out to a pig farm and feed that to them.  So while whipped cream isn't the greatest thing for the pig to eat, as a treat it's no big deal.  Those pigs also ate 2/3 of a several thousand pound cake that was made for a special occasion.  Pigs happily eat sugar and dairy.  Salt is a big concern, and I don't think chocolate is the best for them.

That owner was a hoot. I think he passed away. I watched that pig farm on Dirty Jobs and Bizarre Foods.

They cooked all that left over food and then fed it to the pigs.

• Love 2
(edited)

I wonder how many birthday "cakes" Pete got to eat, on the show he got it served on square porcelain dark color plate but the video she was showing to Aubree he got it on round white paper plate. 

Barbara can't cut Janelle off because she would pretty much cut herself from the show's income. How entertaining would be Barbara and Jace playing together and gardening? The show's ratings depend on their horribly dysfunctional relationship. So sad and so unfair to Jace. He will never have normal life. There is a huge price for that financial security.

Edited by ava111
  • Love 7

I wonder how many birthday "cakes" Pete got to eat, on the show he got it served on square porcelain dark color plate but the video she was showing to Aubree he got it on round white paper plate. 

I noticed that too. And remember last episode (?) when Barbara and Uncle Dave got into that big fight she left in a different car than what she arrived in. The editors aren't even trying anymore, are they?

• Love 4

Janelle claimed that the scene where her and barb were fighting and she was locked away in her room it was from a different day. In that episode Janelle has on a tight white tank and full makeup when they show her locked in the room.  In this past weeks episode when Janelle is sitting on the stairs that's again exactly what she has on. We seem to be catching on more.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

I noticed that too. And remember last episode (?) when Barbara and Uncle Dave got into that big fight she left in a different car than what she arrived in. The editors aren't even trying anymore, are they?

I remember an episode from several seasons ago when it was supposedly Christmas 2011, and they show Chelsea paging through a Cosmopolitan dated Summer 2012. At least they are trying harder than that now.

Remember how they girls all had to wear hoods pulled over their heads, so it wasn't obvious from hair differences that the footage was spliced together over a 6 month period?

• Love 5
On 5/30/2016 at 8:26 PM, jacksgirl said:

Took me a long time to figure it out, but I finally got it. Chelsea and Cole and their baby talk are reminiscent of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry and his girl friend refer to each other in sickening voices as "Schmoopy".

HEY NOW!!!   ;)

• Love 9
(edited)

Restless leg syndrome usually means that your body is lacking magnesium. Buy a container of Magnesium Citrate, mix in water like instructions say, drink it down. Tastes kind of like lemonade. Worked like a charm for me, since I have extensive nerve damage in my legs, sure did not need to add on restless leg syndrome to it. Due to decades of poor farming practices, magnesium is no longer available from foods grown like it used to be, so we need to take it as a supplement. Google it to find out more. Now if it could just fix Jenelle's and Leah's brains!

Edited by mittsigirl
Poor use of language skills!
  • Love 5

It broke my heart to see little Aubrey cheering her daddy on, so excited when he won! He did not deserve her innocent and heartfelt cheering, not.at.all. He is such a loser, should pair up with Jenelle, such awesome parents, those two. 

• Love 9

Straycat80, I'm with you, love Chelsea & Cole together, they are the only smart ones on this show! People say that they are boring, or that Chelsea is not that smart, but I beg to differ. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On June 1, 2016 at 8:47 PM, TaxNerd said:

Teen Mom OG breaks the fourth wall and many many episodes feature the teen moms sitting around eating pizza with the crew.

I remember seasons back, someone on TWOP pointed out that Cate and Tyler had like 6 boxes of pizza stacked on their table. We pondered if that was why Catelynn was still struggling with her Carly weight, or if they were buying for the crew. 

I'm in western Canada, and all of the major pizza chains here offer ranch dip. I didn't bat an eye at Kail there. 

I somewhat felt for Jenelle wishing she were 'nourished' by her mother. She was seeking a hug and an "I'm sorry you're not feeling well, sweetie" Which is okay to want from your mother at any age. I just couldn't imagine that coming from dear Babs LOL, and why would she? Jenelle treats her like the scum on her shoe.
... Oh, and Jenelle you feel shitty because you're experiencing drug withdrawl.  FFS

I really like Chelsea and Cole. They click, they're equally goofy and it works. Anyone else catch Chelsea looking directly at the camera and smiled after she caught the fish? Colour me surprised MTV didn't cut that out.

Edited by iheartla
  • Love 7
On 31/05/2016 at 6:01 PM, Cabarb said:

I have only 2 thoughts about this episode:

1.  Am I the only one who noticed Addi's black eye at the end of the episode during the little fade to black music montage?

2.  Jenelle is lucky to still have all her teeth. Because the first time that bitch talked to me in that condescending belittling tone that she ALWAYS uses with Barbara, I would punch her square in the mouth. She really does think she's smarter and better than everyone else, doesn't she?

Yes, Addi's black eye! WTH? And taking Ali UP A HILL without any wheelchair, wagon, etc.? Why is it always okay for Leah not to do the things that she expects from others when it comes to Ali?? Hypocrite much?

If Jenelle was my kid and spoke to me the way she does to Barb,  always does to Barb, you better believe those pearly whites of hers would be toast! Grrr...

• Love 5
12 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

It broke my heart to see little Aubrey cheering her daddy on, so excited when he won! He did not deserve her innocent and heartfelt cheering, not.at.all. He is such a loser, should pair up with Jenelle, such awesome parents, those two. 

Adam didn't even make a point to apologize for missing the dance. The year my ex had pneumonia he called AND sent over the flowers that he had bought for our daughter (she ended up going with her Grandpa). If Adumb is making this yahoo look good the world is indeed coming to an end.

• Love 5
On 6/1/2016 at 4:46 PM, Tatum said:

Bolding mine :)

I love eating tacos for the first time with someone other than family or friends because I smother my tacos in ketchup

• Love 1