Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Turn The Page

• Start Topic

Ugh, say what you will about Chelsea and Cole being boring, but it's nice to see one of the moms in a functional relationship with someone who doesn't spend half their time yelling or making passive-aggressive comments.  I would be happy to watch episodes consisting only of their segments and clips of Isaac and Lincoln, much less rage-inducing!

• Love 16
(edited)

Jo was dressed in his Sunday lounge wear, and Kailyn didn't say a word about it. Javi is totally 100% the reason Kail lashes out at Jo, and he's soon going to find out how hard it's going to be to try and co-parent with her. Karma's about to hit your ass hard, Javi

And here we go again, Jenelle isn't available because of a very important event that she's had planned for two months.....get ready for it......SPRING BREAK. Yep, she's a great parent.

Edited by Madison Bumgarner
  • Love 20

Every week I'm amazed at how much more I hate Jenelle. What a narcissistic bitch. Barb should just cut her off completely. David is a kiss ass know-it-all. 

Nathan has taken a page from Adumb's book on how to (not) be a good father. Sit around complaining how you don't see you child but then don't really do anything about it. 

I know some of you don't see Cole and Chelsea as a couple. I do, I think they're cute. 

• Love 20

So Barbara is supposed to work full-time, raise Jace and cater to Janelle during her mystery illness?  

Poor Kaiser, still wants to comfort the woman who puts him in a dark room to cry himself to sleep.

Jeff looked like he was so over Leah and her antics.

• Love 17

Took me a long time to figure it out, but I finally got it. Chelsea and Cole and their baby talk are reminiscent of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry and his girl friend refer to each other in sickening voices as "Schmoopy".

• Love 10

Did Jenelle really say that Barb didn't nourish her?  As in didn't feed her pizza with ranch?  I think she meant nurture.  I bet Barb did too, and that's probably why she was laughing.

• Love 23

Uh Leah, you called Ali a liar not too long ago. I hope her realization that she wasn't raised right sticks. She's slightly more tolerable when her family members aren't around egging her on.

Kail's planning life post Javi. Her new butt walking into the craft place....Eww.

Kaiser's a sweetie. Poor baby. 

With that hair Paislee would fit in with Leah's kids. 

• Love 8
On 5/25/2016 at 8:04 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

I am still in awe til this day that Jenelle told Dustin with a straight face that she could not turn herself in because she had to go to a Kesha concert. Lol Then proceeded to explain the importance of Kesha to him.  Like how delusional do you have to be! 

I wonder how long jenelle stayed in SPI cuz kesha was also there in spring break. March 18.

Also, how convenient for jenelle that SPI is only about 20 mins from the border where she can get the drugs that American doctors have refused to give to her.

• Love 8
On 5/28/2016 at 6:46 PM, Eme said:

Such a great point. Neither one is too bright, and that Might Just Be Enough to keep him around.  

Is Cole the guy that had never had a girlfriend before (am i even thinking of the right show)? He does seem so naive and kid-like. If that's the case, the reason they're together is because he so in awe of all the "action" he's been getting.

2 hours ago, truelovekiss said:

Is eating pizza with ranch a thing?!?!? I'm sorry but that looks awful haha.

Its totally a thing. 

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Save that bleach for what David just said. BARF!!

Sorry for being gross, but was david trying to hint that jenelle is too "loose" down there and needs to tighten up?

Again, sorry.

1 hour ago, poopchute said:

Not surprised that Kail puts ranch dressing on pizza.  It's a total fat person white trash thing.

Cough, cough (chokes on her pizza and ranch)

Whaaaat?!

Oh, moderaters.........

• Love 12
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Little Spoon said:

Is Cole the guy that had never had a girlfriend before (am i even thinking of the right show)? He does seem so naive and kid-like. If that's the case, the reason they're together is because he so in awe of all the "action" he's been getting.

Its totally a thing. 

Sorry for being gross, but was david trying to hint that jenelle is too "loose" down there and needs to tighten up?

Again, sorry.

Whaaaat?!

Oh, moderaters.........

Jenelle isn't loose, Dave, it's  just that you little Dave is probably  a little too little. Lolol

What going on with Jenelle's face? These girls need to leave the plastic surgery alone.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, truelovekiss said:

I think Kayla might even go back to the 16&P days, but if not she's definitely in the first few seasons. 

Speaking of Nathan's hot mess hair, I can never get over how Paislee always looks so disheveled. It makes sense if Adam has her for overnights and is in charge of getting her ready.

So is ranch on pizza like a trendy thing? Like hipsters do it? I  swear to God, I'm 24 years old, I'm young I should know these things haha.

I jave to reapond to the ranch with pizza lol. It's been a thing for quite awhile, so I don't think its a hipster thing. It was big back when I was in high school and that was 15 years ago. Also, yes. I do enjoy ranch on pizza **hangs head in shame** lol

• Love 10

Say whatever about Chelsea and Cole, but they seem normal and happy. I kind of adore their scenes when they are doing fun, silly stuff. Also, can Pete get his own show, MTV? I would watch that. I would so watch a show about Chelsea's pig and her uber tall Dog. That show would be amazing. (I seriously love Animal Shows, I love this show that it's on this pet network called Too Cute all about baby kittens and puppies and it is the best thing ever!)

So, Kail is kind of done with Javi.

I want to feel for Janelle, but her whole tirade to Barb is.. so insulting. Barb has raised Jace since he was born because Janelle clearly had him out of spite and then refused to raise him.

So Ali lies to Corey and Miranda but would never lie to Leah and Leah's family members.. Miranda didn't say she thought Ali lied in the video- so I don't know what Leah was talking about. Then again, I do get sidetracked when she starts talking so maybe I missed something.

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, mrsh said:

I jave to reapond to the ranch with pizza lol. It's been a thing for quite awhile, so I don't think its a hipster thing. It was big back when I was in high school and that was 15 years ago. Also, yes. I do enjoy ranch on pizza **hangs head in shame** lol

1 hour ago, Little Spoon said:

Whaaaat?!

Oh, moderaters.........

Haha I'm sorry I brought it up! I swear, I never ever heard of this happening before, and I still can't get over it lol.

• Love 2

Did anyone catch the spooky suspenseful music as Leah read Miranda's text out loud? I half expected Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees and Leatherface to all jump out from behind the couch.  

I first thought that Chelsea's friend Britnee (oh, how it pains me to type a name spelled like that) was a Chelsea clone. Plus, her teeth were so fakely white they were almost lavender.

I'm sure Isaac was going to give that ceramic Christmas tree to Kail, since she loves them, which was adorable.

Jenelle eyebrows were out of control this episode, particularly in the shot of her lying on the doc's office. They resembled two huge, elongated rose thorns. 

How does David know about Kegel exercises?

Aubree was funny when Adumb asked if she wants to lift weights when she's older.  "I do not want to do that. I do not."

Pete's little birthday fruit plate party was pretty cute. They do seem to dote on him.

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

Did anyone catch the spooky suspenseful music as Leah read Miranda's text out loud? I half expected Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees and Leatherface to all jump out from behind the couch.  

I first thought that Chelsea's friend Britnee (oh, how it pains me to type a name spelled like that) was a Chelsea clone. Plus, her teeth were so fakely white they were almost lavender.

I'm sure Isaac was going to give that ceramic Christmas tree to Kail, since she loves them, which was adorable.

Jenelle eyebrows were out of control this episode, particularly in the shot of her lying on the doc's office. They resembled two huge, elongated rose thorns. 

How does David know about Kegel exercises?

Aubree was funny when Adumb asked if she wants to lift weights when she's older.  "I do not want to do that. I do not."

Pete's little birthday fruit plate party was pretty cute. They do seem to dote on him.

Or A from Pretty Little Liars!

• Love 2

So let me see if I have this episode's plots right:

• Leah decides Miranda and Corey aren't evil.
  • Kailynn is in pre-divorce mode.
  • Jenelle is insane and disappointed that Barbra can't help her celebrate spring break.
  • Chelsea's pig farts.

Without the last nauseating scene between Jenelle and Babs, this show would have been a total loss tonight. Terrible. Of course, given how many observations I read here, I might change my mind, but seriously. 

• Love 2

Happy Birthday, Pete the Pig! (Should pigs have whipped cream???) 

So of course Adumb wants to fight the readjustment in child support. Why didn't he go to the original hearing?? He's such a loser. It broke my heart to see how excited Aubree was for her father winning, when he can't even be bothered to show up at something that's important for HER. His kids will never come first in his life. Probably not even second. Point blank, period. 

Kail was boring this week. It's clear she's amping up for a divorce. She was talking to that "mentor" from her school as if she was already a single mom, supporting her kids on her own. She made sure to tell Isaac she was fine, because she had him and Lincoln. Yup. You can see it coming. At any rate, her scenes were saved by Isaac. Watching that kid doing ceramics in his button up shirt was just everything. 

So Miranda tries to address backpack gate with Leah head-on, and Leah decides to be mature and make her stew for a day or two. Oh no, it's because she's trying not to be bitchy. Haha, okay. At any rate, I'm glad they smoothed it out, but once again Leah comes off as delusional. Miranda doesn't have a problem with Leah going to Cory when there's an issue. The problem was this smoking gun video recording. It was just shady and weird to record Ali like that. Why would you do that unless you're trying really hard to prove Miranda is a POS? 

And what was with Leah saying she didn't grow up the right way? Let's here some more about that. 

Her perm has got to go. Has to. 

Also, Nathan's man pony has to go. Has to. 

Jenelle is back from NYC, and no one there could find anything wrong with her either. Have none of these medical professionals told her that her symptoms are likely all in her head??? Someone HAS to have said that, right? Because there's no way. She has far too many symptoms to have anything truly wrong with her. She is experiencing every symptom known to man. David, the genius, suggests it's her new birth control. But it couldn't possibly be that, because she's having hot flashes. And hormonal changes NEVER cause hot flashes!

I almost feel bad for David at this point. Living with her has got to be miserable. She's like a less funny Woody Allen. Except, I don't feel bad. Because I'm sure he has his reasons. *cough*money*cough* And he has his issues as well. He doesn't want Jenelle to talk about her heroin addiction, because it sounds bad. Even worse than doing crack. But he is perfectly fine explaining how he does Kegel exercises on air. I hope your pelvic floor is nice and strong now, David. 

So back in NC, she is once again fighting with Barb about seeing Jace. She literally just got done saying she "can't make it through the day" and is DYING, but you better damn bring Jace over so he can play video games while I lay in bed seeing molecules. (Also, was Kaiser playing video games in one scene? Dear God, help me!)

And lo and behold, it's BARB who finally figured out what's wrong with Jenelle. She's been watching too much of "that Walking Dead movie". I knew it! I knew it. That explains all my issues as well!!! Except...Jenelle hasn't watched in 2 years. She must have hated the Grady arc as well. 

But seriously, who is Jenelle to bitch and moan that Barb won't drive Jace an hour (or more?) to bring Jace out when it suits her, but she can't be bothered to take him when Barb has something to do? She can't come to his soapbox derby match. Why? She'll be at SPRING FUCKING BREAK. I guess your restless leg and dizziness and night terrors and hot flashes and arthritic knees and inability to eat will all be gone by then? Okay. 

Jenelle has a lot of fucking nerve. She is screaming that Barb is never there for her, but who is raising your son, bitch??? I just can't with her. She turns everything into a fight, and then we have to watch her poor children try and comfort her. Kaiser is already stepping up. That poor child. Is there anyone to comfort HIM?

• Love 23
(edited)
9 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Why does she need to nourish her? Jenelle already told Babs she's on a strict low carb diet and exercises vigorously

She was just being dramastic. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

I love that even Adam's parents recognize now what a shit father he is.

Yes! Finally! You know he has to be bad for them to tell Chelsea that, because they have previously been pretty defensive of him. 

9 hours ago, Ffiferoo said:

Maybe it took Leah a day to write that text because she was trying not to cut her fingers open on that shattered iPhone screen.

Right??? Damn. How could you even read anything on that mess? Sell back some or your Mary Kay, quit buying pillses, and buy a new phone!

9 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Jenelle - I'm never going to be addicted to drugs again

I forgot about this! Yes, wtf? Like she can control that sort of thing. If you've struggled with addiction in the past, you're very susceptible going forward. 

• Love 5

Nathan has taken a page from Adumb's book on how to (not) be a good father. Sit around complaining how you don't see you child but then don't really do anything about it.

He is outstanding at this, having learned at the feet of the master, Jenelle.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Why does she need to nourish her? Jenelle already told Babs she's on a strict low carb diet and exercises vigorously

You guys are killing me with these comments! Stop. Just stop. I'm trying to eat my Raisin Bran Crunch. With ranch. 

• Love 14

When people have phones cracked like Leah's, they've been thrown and not dropped.

13 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

You guys are killing me with these comments! Stop. Just stop. I'm trying to eat my Raisin Bran Crunch. With ranch. 

I pretty much only watch this shit show in order to read/comment here.  I love the Teen Mom/Teem Mom 2 commenters!

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I think you mean dramastic. . 

Yes! I totally spelled it dramastic and my phone corrected it. ? It needs to learn!

4 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

When people have phones cracked like Leah's, they've been thrown and not dropped.

I pretty much only watch this shit show in order to read/comment here.  I love the Teen Mom/Teem Mom 2 commenters!

It could barely keep my attention last night. The previews next week say it's the finale.  So that puts the timeline to March.  

• Love 4

I'm glad backpackgate didn't escalate, but interesting how Leah's insights from not-rehab apparently didn't kick in until after her totally not shady video was shown twice while filming and she and her family said some pretty horrible things about Miranda.

• Love 7

If anyone rewatches, can you catch what is printed/embroidered on Nathan's girlfriend's sweatshirt (bowling alley scene).  Looks like some sort of custom N&J shirt with their nicknames.  I watched on my phone and couldn't make it out.

• Love 3
(edited)

Inquiring minds want to know what Leah was referring to when she said that she didn't know that she wasn't raised right? Could that be why Mama Dawn has been noticeably absent this season?

Oh Janelle, the tests weren't inconclusive. That's just a word yuo are using when everything came back negative so no dice on getting a prescription for drugs. So now she is trying ERs, like they don't see her kind coming 7 days a week. Frankly, I'm surprised they gave her any meds at all. My guess is that they gave her a few pills and told her to go see her own doctor. No ER doctor prescribes long term meds. That's not what they are there for. So let's make a list of all Janelle's symptoms:

• headaches
  • muscle aches
  • restless leg syndrome (self diagnosed)
  • vision problems including seeing molecules without a microscope
  • night terrors
  • panic attacks
  • anxiety
  • can't sleep
  • heart palpitations

Here is a list of common withdrawal symptoms:

• Tension
  • Panic attacks
  • Tremors
  • Difficulty concentrating
  • Short-term memory loss
  • Anxiety
  • Irritability
  • Disturbed sleep
  • Headache
  • Heart palpitations
  • Sweating
  • Nausea
  • Muscle pain and stiffness
  • Hypertension
  • Irregular heart rate

Baby Kaiser is the cutest chubby baby I have seen in a long time. I want to grab him and squeeze him. 

Oh Babs, seriously, do not engage, just document. Take Jace with you. He will have a better time. I did note that all Janelle's maladies do not preclude her from doing spring break.

Kail, it's like waiting for the other shoe to drop. 

Chelsea, whatever. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Yes! Finally! You know he has to be bad for them to tell Chelsea that, because they have previously been pretty defensive of him. 

I didn't ge tto watch episode and I didn't see it covered in the recap can someone tell me what Adumbs paren'ts said about him?

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, dabronx said:

I didn't ge tto watch episode and I didn't see it covered in the recap can someone tell me what Adumbs paren'ts said about him?

Per Chelsea, they said they were happy Aubree had Cole to go with for the father daughter dance. In the end, I don't get why Chelsea would give a shit about that affirmation...there's no objective measure by which Adam isn't a shitbag father through and through. Having his parents say they're happy Cole is there advances to ball not one more yard, it's just dumb. 

• Love 6

Kail: How dare you complain about how hard your life is, when your husband is overseas, risking his life?  No wonder he divorces you.  Also, is th e nicey nice act going to go away when Javi comes home? Sure sounded like it.  Kail and Javi should not have gotten married.

Chelsea: The baby voice is too much. Just stop already! Cole won’t be with you long, if that continues. I’d gouge my eyes out. It breaks my heart that Adam doesn’t give a crap about Aubree. He never has.  Cole should just adopt her, and stop Adam from coming in and out of her life.  Also, Paislee’s hair was a mess. I guess he doesn’t comb it.

Leah: The world isn’t against you. Corey and Miranda actually put the girls before themselves, and want what’s best for them.  Leah didn’t go to a real treatment center.

Jenelle: You’re doing no better of a job nurturing your children than your mother allegedly did for you.  You have medical problems because you want drugs. If there was a cause, they’d find one. Is David an MD? He sure tried to diagnose Jenelle’s ailments a few times.

• Love 1

Has Miranda asked to not be on the show?  We don't see much of her anymore.  I would think she would want to be on, even if it was just for quality control to counter what Leah has to say about her.  

I do appreciate that Leah is trying to improve, but we will see where that goes.  I have little faith...

I think Cole and Chelsea are great...they are a simple couple that enjoy being together.  Works for me!

• Love 4

Has Miranda asked to not be on the show?  We don't see much of her anymore.  I would think she would want to be on, even if it was just for quality control to counter what Leah has to say about her.  

Well, she only ever appeared very briefly with Corey, but in the timeline of these recent episodes she's probably been busy with Remi in the hospital and then taking care of her when she came home.

Per Chelsea, they said they were happy Aubree had Cole to go with for the father daughter dance. In the end, I don't get why Chelsea would give a shit about that affirmation...there's no objective measure by which Adam isn't a shitbag father through and through. Having his parents say they're happy Cole is there advances to ball not one more yard, it's just dumb. 

It meant a lot to Chelsea that the Linds, of all people, appreciate the role that Cole has in Aubree's life. It even surprised me when she said what they said. In the past they went out of their way to defend Adam. I remember she got in a fight with Adam's mom that time Adam got arrested during his weekend with Aubree and his parents didn't bother to let Chelsea know what happened. So for her to tell them, probably very awkwardly, that Aubree had a father-daughter dance and Cole had to take her because Adam never showed up, and they then responded with appreciation and relief that at least there was someone in their granddaughter's life willing to do these things for her ... it touched Chelsea. People recognize that Cole is an important part of Aubree's life now. Even Adam's parents, the people least inclined to want to appreciate this, recognize it, and it blew her away.

• Love 16
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Previously Adumb's mom has been defensive of him and even gotten into it with Chelsea. Since they are the ones she is dropping Aubree off with, I'm sure that made things awkward. To have his own parents finally admit what a crap father he is being probably made Chelsea feel better about them being so active in Aubree's life. 

18 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Chelsea: The baby voice is too much. Just stop already! Cole won’t be with you long, if that continues.

Cole has a bit of a baby voice himself. I don't think it bothers him. They've been together for a long time, so I really don't see this being an issue for them. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 10
On 5/25/2016 at 3:40 PM, RamonaSenomar said:

My own struggles with infertility and my son's stillbirth make me want to love and hug Jace and Kaiser because they're innocent.  They are just so goddamned innocent in all of this.  Yet they are subjected to the very life that Jenelle most likely had growing up with Baahbra.  And I can't stand how much they are neglected, ignored, unloved, emotionally abused ... but they know no other way.  Much like Jenelle knows no other way.  As long as some dick is around to validate her feelings and actions, Jenelle will forever associate that behavior with love.  As soon as said dick challenges her, he's gone and she moves onto the next enabler who'll validate her feelings and actions.  And seriously, sometimes I want to hug Jenelle even though she'd start an argument with me (sigh).  I can't even begin to imagine how much emotional damage a therapist would have to sift through to get to her core personality.

So as long as Jace and Roll (poor kids) are in their current living situations, they'll never know what it's like to be loved, to be hugged with the fierce protection only a parent can provide, to have their tears wiped away by a caring Mommy.  A Mommy is supposed to be a child's safe landing place.  Where  and when will they EVER have that?  Gawd, Jenelle's story line shatters my heart into so many pieces, and it makes me angry and sad all at the same time.  I wonder if anyone reads either of them a bedtime story?  I wonder if anyone bakes brownies with Jace?  I wonder if anyone sings the Roll to sleep instead of just tossing him into a crib whenever he cries?  Jeezis.  I hope that somehow, in some way, they'll know that feeling of being a child.

Welcome! and I'm so sorry for your loss. My daughter was stillborn many years ago, and I remember that shortly after that Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love were on the cover of Rolling Stone with their baby (Courtney had admitted to doing heroin while pregnant) and just being filled with rage. Whenever I see Jenelle and think of the people who would give a lung for lovely healthy boys like hers I see red, for real.

12 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Janelle.....Biggest contradiction ever: "I don't like being poked with things." Well, let's see, you have a shit load of tattoos and you were a heroin user." Have to doctors ruled out karma as the cause of Janelle's illness? Nathans hair....bwhahahahaha.

"I don't like being poked with things!" hahahahahahahaha! I laughed for an hour. She likes being "poked" with things too much! One thing in particular. Dear lord does she hear herself?

Her scene with Barbara was so ridiculous. She is always just spoiling for a fight, isn't she?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

If anyone rewatches, can you catch what is printed/embroidered on Nathan's girlfriend's sweatshirt (bowling alley scene).  Looks like some sort of custom N&J shirt with their nicknames.  I watched on my phone and couldn't make it out.

N&J

SWOLEMATES

IRON KITTEN

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Not true.  

The glass on my iPhone is smashed like Leah's and it was in a Lifeproof (don't ever buy one people) case when I dropped it while getting out of the car.  

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, pakalolo said:

N&J

SWOLEMATES

IRON KITTEN

Thank you for checking.

What the hell does swolemates mean?  I'm afraid to look that one up on urbandictionary.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Jenelle: You’re doing no better of a job nurturing your children than your mother allegedly did for you. 

Word.  She's crying that her mother didn't nourish her -- meanwhile, Babs asks her to do one thing for Jace (boxcar derby?) and Jenelle finds Spring Break more important.  Jenelle has absolutely no awareness.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

What the hell does swolemates mean?  I'm afraid to look that one up on urbandictionary.

I think it's a gym reference. When you work out, you get "swole". 

I've talked about Adumb and Jenelle being a good match before. They're so alike in their narcissistic evilness that I think the friction would cause them to spontaneously combust and the world would be a better place for it. 

• Love 6