Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Turn The Page

• Start Topic

Ranch schmanch... she put pineapple on her pizza! PINEAPPLE!!! I'm pretty sure fruit on pizza is a mortal sin and criminal offense. I'm calling the police in Delaware and reporting her for allowing her son to witness such an atrocity. 

MTV's video playback sucks lately. I haven't gotten anything to play the last few weeks, with any browser, but didn't have this problem before. It's probably part of the pineapple conspiracy, which I love on it's own, but not on pizza. 

• Love 6

So I watched the last two episodes and here's what sticks out to me about the backpack thing. She says that Remi gets all the attention and is always being held. I'm guessing that before Remi came along, she got a lot of attention at Corey and Miranda's, but with Remi being there and being premature, I'm sure she's getting less attention from Miranda. It sucks, but it happens. Lots of order siblings go through a jealousy phase when a new little sibling comes along. I'm guessing she maybe wanted Miranda to carry her bag like she was carrying Remi, but Miranda just didn't have the ability. Yes, maybe Ali shouldn't be carrying her backpack, but her own parents don't even do for her what they're supposed to, and I highly doubt the backpack weighed more than a couple of pounds. For Leah to whine about hearing the pain in Ali's voice and not being able to save her kids or whatever was such a load of crap. There's a reason Corey and Miranda have the custody during the week, Leah.

• Love 14

What is clear to me, and apparently others here, that scene with Leah and the videotape was  a re-enactment.

That videotaping should not have occurred. But, since it did,, what I want to know is, what is the timeline between Ali being videotaped and Leah being told about it? 

Second, why call Leah? Why not wait until she arrives to pick up her kids before informing her and showing the video? It is not as if the camera crew was not around.

Where was Leah that her cousin could not wait to show her the videotape? If Leah wanted to "save" her child, then she should not have dumped them at a relatives' house. Wasn't she the one bitching about wanting more time with her kids?

• Love 7

My child just finished 4th grade. In all the years she has been in school she has never brought home a back pack full of books.  It has always had only her folder and a library book.  That's it. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

What is clear to me, and apparently others here, that scene with Leah and the videotape was  a re-enactment.

That videotaping should not have occurred. But, since it did,, what I want to know is, what is the timeline between Ali being videotaped and Leah being told about it? 

Second, why call Leah? Why not wait until she arrives to pick up her kids before informing her and showing the video? It is not as if the camera crew was not around.

Where was Leah that her cousin could not wait to show her the videotape? If Leah wanted to "save" her child, then she should not have dumped them at a relatives' house. Wasn't she the one bitching about wanting more time with her kids?

I wanna save my girlses but the damn dealer isn't returning my calls so I need to keep mah giant cracked iPad plugged in while I fluff pillows and pass time"

• Love 7