Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Turn The Page

• Start Topic

I do love that the reason Barb won't be in town the week of the car derby is because she's going somewhere with her other child and Janelle lost her mind over that. She started screaming about why Barb has to go somewhere with her sister. And then proceeded to start screaming about how Barb didn't love her. And Barb laughed because this tirade is ridiculous. I do however have a feeling that this is one of the clips that will be played on the Reunion show with Dr Panda and that Panda will lay into Barb about it and make her feel like crap. 

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I do love that the reason Barb won't be in town the week of the car derby is because she's going somewhere with her other child and Janelle lost her mind over that. She started screaming about why Barb has to go somewhere with her sister. And then proceeded to start screaming about how Barb didn't love her. And Barb laughed because this tirade is ridiculous. I do however have a feeling that this is one of the clips that will be played on the Reunion show with Dr Panda and that Panda will lay into Barb about it and make her feel like crap. 

Yes Panda will comment on Barb laughing while he will ignore how rude and condescending Jenelle is every time she talks to Barb.

• Love 8
(edited)

Janelle is claiming on twitter that her spring break conflict is a paid event that she is contracted to be at. Whatever, dude. 

Every time I see Babs and Janelle screaming at each other, the more I think that they should not have any contact. Does Janelle have court ordered visitation with Jace or is Babs just thinking that letting him see her is the right thing to do? Because at this point, it's not good for anyone. Babs needs to decide that she is not going to go ape shit when Janelle pulls her crap, or she just needs to say adios. It's painful to watch the two of them. As much as it pains me to say it, Babs is the legal parent, so if Janelle says she can't take Jace to his event, its Babs responsibility to figure out what to do. She is the mom. I know she has a fantasy of Janelle cleaning up her act and getting responsible, Never gonna happen.,

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

As much as it pains me to say it, Babs is the legal parent, so if Janelle says she can't take Jace to his event, its Babs responsibility to figure out what to do. She is the mom. I know she has a fantasy of Janelle cleaning up her act and getting responsible, Never gonna happen.,

I believe it's a paid event, for sure, but that doesn't make it better. But in the same light above, then the next time Janelle demands to see Jace, Babs can just say fuck no and sue me. Which is fine. Why can't Lurch's sister watch Jace? Or, why not bring Jace to NJ?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

It's really amazing that Jenelle and Adam didn't get together.

I think Nathan and Adam would have one hell of a bromance. Neither one of them lets piddly things like their children interfere with their gym time.

I actually missed last night's episode after coming home from a cookout with food poisoning (thanks, in-laws) so I'm way behind but I did see the preview clips. I can't believe Adam missed Aubree's dance to go workout and then made her watch his stupid ass competition. What a loser.

• Love 14
(edited)

As much as it pains me to say it, Babs is the legal parent, so if Janelle says she can't take Jace to his event, its Babs responsibility to figure out what to do. She is the mom. I know she has a fantasy of Janelle cleaning up her act and getting responsible, Never gonna happen

Technically, Jenelle is still Jace's legal parent; Barbara has official custody. But the point remains the same: as legal custodian, it's Barbara's responsibility to figure out Jace's caretaking if she wants to go away somewhere. Jenelle should step up and offer to take him, since she's so gung ho about pretending to want custody back, but if she says she can't/won't, it's not really on her that Barbara's plans got more complicated. I mean, Jenelle is basically a glorified babysitter to her son -- I used to think of her as the part-time "fun" aunt, but she's barely even at that level now -- and you can't really get mad when your usual babysitter says she can't help out this weekend. Jenelle's still a bitch, and it cracked me up how she was so dramatic -- sorry, dramastic -- about the fact that she had something else going on that day and explained that it was spring break, but Barbara has to figure it out since Jace is officially her responsibility. I wish she'd accept that Jenelle is never going to step up and assume the responsibility for her so she'd stop setting herself up for conversations/fights like this.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

Technically, Jenelle is still Jace's legal parent; Barbara has official custody. But the point remains the same: as legal custodian, it's Barbara's responsibility to figure out Jace's caretaking if she wants to go away somewhere. Jenelle should step up and offer to take him, since she's so gung ho about pretending to want custody back, but if she says she can't/won't, it's not really on her that Barbara's plans got more complicated. I mean, Jenelle is basically a glorified babysitter to her son -- I used to think of her as the part-time "fun" aunt, but she's barely even at that level now -- and you can't really get mad when your usual babysitter says she can't help out this weekend. Jenelle's still a bitch, but Barbara has to figure it out since Jace is officially her responsibility. I wish she'd accept that Jenelle is never going to step up and assume the responsibility for her so she'd stop setting herself up for conversations/fights like this.

I'd argue that both "glorified babysitter" and "fun aunt" are too generous for Jenelle. Babysitters perform a valuable service for the parents- at the convenience of the parents. Fun aunts enjoy the company of their nieces and nephews and do activities the kids would like. 

Jenelle is more or less the shady politician that wants to be photographed holding your baby or petting your dog, then immediately hands back to you once the camera is put away. 

• Love 23
(edited)

My other comment about the Babs/Janelle blow up is that neither one knows how to engage in civil discourse. In a non crazy world, the convo would have gone like this:

Babs: I am going out out town in March to help out your sister. Jace has his soap box derby that day. I'd like you to take him. 

Janelle: Sorry, I have a contract to appear at an event that day that I can't get out of. Let's figure out a plan so that we can both go where we need to go and still get Jace to his event

Babs: Yes, let's work together and look at some alternatives (family members, friends, other scout parents, a babysitter) 

BUT NO, that's how  rational people communicate. Instead we get a nuclear explosion on both sides. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 20

Halfway through the episode, well after the whole bookgate nonsense was underway, Leah took the girls, including Ali on a random hike up a very steep hill.  

I honestly though Adderal was going to take off over the cliff.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Janelle was loaded for bear when Babs walked in that door.  I've never heard someone have such an angry response to "nice haircut".

"I'M GETTING JACE THE SAME HAIRCUT TOMORROW!!"

Umm...ok?

She really did freak out when Barb commented about Kaiser sushis hair and she said she liked it! She didn't say anything negative.

• Love 10
(edited)

Damn, stupid page ate my post, WTF?

Jenelle is so ridiculous.  Doesn't like being poked with anything but a heroin needle, maybe.  Hey Jenelle, the reason the doctors can't find what's wrong with you is that THERE'S NOTHING PHYSICALLY WRONG WITH YOU.  Good god.  I don't think there's any physical ailment in the world with that long a laundry list of symptoms.  And birth control can't cause hot flashes?  Ooookay.   She must've read that on the same website she was symptom shopping. God, I can't handle her.  Has she responded to any of the comments on her twitter about her attending events and partying while she's allegedly bedridden and feeling like she's slowly dying?

Adumb.  God, he's such a loser.  You couldn't take Aubree to her dance because you had to compete in some dirty, home garage weight lifting competition.  Is that also why you couldn't let her know ahead of time?  Did you sprain your texting finger on some weights you roided out waste of flesh?  He's such a scumbag I can't even handle it.  Even his own parents have accepted it.

I also think Chelsea and Cole are cute.  I don't get the people saying they have no spark, they clearly adore each other.  I think they're a perfect match and I'm glad they found each other.

Kailyn has CLEARLY made peace with her split from Javi in this episode.  She can't even fake being sad about it.  At least she won't have a problem moving on?

Leah.  Ugh.  I love how she seemed so shocked that Miranda would be upset that she's showing this scandalous video around town and talking shit about her.  She's just being a concerned mama, ya'll!  She would NEVER have gotten upset at Miranda for doing something like that!  NEVER!  Lord...

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Having his parents say they're happy Cole is there advances to ball not one more yard, it's just dumb. 

I've read this sentence 7 times and still don't understand what it means.   Can somebody help me out here please?

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I've read this sentence 7 times and still don't understand what it means.   Can somebody help me out here please?

I think he's saying it doesn't really matter what Adam's parents think?  Although I disagree.  I think that validation meant a lot to Chelsea, as Adam's parents have been his biggest defenders/enablers.

• Love 9
51 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Janelle was loaded for bear when Babs walked in that door.  I've never heard someone have such an angry response to "nice haircut".

"I'M GETTING JACE THE SAME HAIRCUT TOMORROW!!"

Umm...ok?

Right? What the fuck was that? She perceives a slight in EVERYTHING someone says to her. It was as if Barb had really meant, "Oh Jenelle, how nice of ya to get Kaiser a haircut. Meanwhile Jace is ova here tripping on his unwashed locks because I can't afford a haircut, you bitch."

• Love 13

I guess I am going to hell with Barb because while Jenelle was whining on the stairs about all of her ailments, I was cracking up laughing. I laughed even more after Barb left and she started the crying bullshit. I was waiting for the, "Why doesn't anybody care about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!?!?!?" screech.

Chelsea seems in love with the idea of being married and being a familyyyyyyyyy-uh, but I don't see sparks between these two. I see her appreciating his genuine feelings for Aubree and for being a straight up responsible good dude, but that's about it.  There's something about him that I can't figure out. The Jughead reference was spot on. 

Kail is the usual trash and adds ranch to the mix. On pizza. Gross. She had a smug face on when talking with her friend about how Vee wants her and Jo to get together. She probably thinks she could get Jo back if she wanted to. I'd have to ask who would want to but then who'd want to be with marshmallow Pouty McPoutface Kail. Watch though, this nasty shrew who treats everyone like shit will wind up with a TV gig somewhere and some equally talented, hard working, good person will not. 

I'm still waiting for the episode-- according to Leah-- where we see how amazingly wonderful she is.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Right? What the fuck was that? She perceives a slight in EVERYTHING someone says to her. It was as if Barb had really meant, "Oh Jenelle, how nice of ya to get Kaiser a haircut. Meanwhile Jace is ova here tripping on his unwashed locks because I can't afford a haircut, you bitch."

Considering the way jenelle answered, I just assumed Barbra did say something similar and it wad edited out. 

10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

At any rate, her scenes were saved by Isaac. Watching that kid doing ceramics in his button up shirt was just everything. 

Her perm has got to go. Has to. 

Oh, I still hate Kail. She just tries too hard to be "classy" and confuses her MTV money with respectability.  Who puts a 6 year old in a Polo shirt to paint?!

Leah's hair .... oh my hell. I teach high school and when we have fire drills and I'm outside with all of these high school girls and their thick, shiny, naturally healthy hair, I get a little jealous. lol   Leah is not that much older than high school and her hair was the worst mess I have EVER seen on a television show. It looked matted and with yellow, dark brown, blonde colors? 

• Love 7

Jenelle got another new car. wtf. And now David is a drug expert? Guess he never works since he is always at Jenelle's beck and call to drive her around and can take off weeks on end to go party and go to New York and Florida. I loved Kaiser saying no and bye. But why are the kids playing on the stairs. omg her telling her own mother to stop talking. She needs to be smacked in the mouth. Glad Barbara told her how she was a hypochondriac and go on with the threats Jenelle. And your mother wasn't there. Who has bent over backwards to take care of your kid, really Jenelle how is your mom not there, she is always there and what she's not suppose to go help her other children because her fucking life is suppose to revolve around you. Give me a break. Jenelle is how fucking old? Grow the fuck up. And then the previews, why should Barbara just give Jace back, Jenelle bitches about Jace being there and can't even be there for Jace's derby because she has other plans.  How is she going to take care of Jace when she is running around with her bullshit and her bullshit stupid club appearances. She just pisses me off.

Do why wasn't a Leah using a wheelchair for Ali when they were on the hill? How did Ali get up the hill, but she wants to raise hell about a backpack? And Leah, stfu about it going about the wrong way, no matter what Corey does she bitches about it. But Germy can do nothing and never be shown and there is no big deal. 

I love Pete.

• Love 12

I have to say it because I hate her, but Kail is young- if she didn't eat pizza with ranch and worked out once in awhile, she would lose the weight and wouldn't need plastic surgery to tighten up. Isn't she like 24??

• Love 5

Don't get me wrong i can not stand Janelle but i suffered the same symptoms after i had my daughter. I had ao much joint pain in my knees and wrist i was like an old lady. I was going to all these different doctors who couldnt figure out what was wrong with me. Until one night i was complaining to my (ex)husband and he said maybe its the birth control. The verynext day i googled joint pain and iud and the flood gates opened up. I found so many websites and blogs with women with the exact same symptoms and complaints that i had. I made an appointmen immediately and had it removed and in no time the pain went away. 

Anyhoo, Adam = jackass. Thats all. But as far as Cole and Chelsea, i find them to be really cute together. He seems like someone that isnt comfortable with the camera's and also doesnt seem to have a big personality. I think he really does love Chelsea and is trying to figure out his role wih Aubrey. But I do believe he is in it for the long haul with them.

Leah, my goodness she looked like a 38 year old woman with that curly hair. Geesh!! But i did find it funny when she asked her friend could she watch him and her friend said no. No explaination. Just no. But we all knew that it was because she knows Leah isnt a great mom. 

Kailyn, im not hater but man these girls are living the life. 24 yrs old driving a chevy XL suv and TWO LV bags. I have the brown one she wore painting, but the champange colored one she wore on her NY trip is over two thousand dollars. I do believe she is ambitious as she is the only one to complete college and is hoping for a career after school, but seeing their lifestyle can give some teen moms a false sense of reality. 

• Love 8

Ranch on pizza is a huge thing here in So. California. Almost everyone and their mother eats pizza with ranch dressing. I prefer Italian dressing. :-)

I have noticed in the last five episodes, Kail has fed her kids fast food. Kail will gain weight soon since she cannot stop eating like the pig she is.

Sorry, but I was laughing at Jenelle's tantrum. That chick is sick alright. Sick in the head.

Adam is a bitch. Of course he could not take Aubree to her dance because he is a selfish prick. As if I needed proof to know this of him. Like I posted before, he has zero credibility. Still shaking my head at the idea that any of that was Chelsea's fault and Adam is some sort of poor, misunderstood soul who is a victim of editing. Fuck that.

• Love 10

I have only 2 thoughts about this episode:

1.  Am I the only one who noticed Addi's black eye at the end of the episode during the little fade to black music montage?

2.  Jenelle is lucky to still have all her teeth. Because the first time that bitch talked to me in that condescending belittling tone that she ALWAYS uses with Barbara, I would punch her square in the mouth. She really does think she's smarter and better than everyone else, doesn't she?

• Love 13

I'm in the minority because I think Chelsea and Cole are stinkin' cute and seem to be really lovey dovey with one another...and into one another.  They both seem a wee bit immature, but I think they are a really good match.  

• Love 20
20 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

I'm in the minority because I think Chelsea and Cole are stinkin' cute and seem to be really lovey dovey with one another...and into one another.  They both seem a wee bit immature, but I think they are a really good match.  

Yeah. I don't get at all how people think they aren't a match. 

They're both goofy as hell, but they go great together. 

• Love 10
On May 26, 2016 at 4:32 PM, blubld43 said:

Yes; in the photo in the this thread, it's perfectly obvious it's a light backpack.  Ali appears to have no trouble at all; it looks light enough to not even notice she actually has it on.

At least Jace does have Barbara.  Problems with her mothering aside, she does do things with Jace that show she loves him, we see those along with the other stuff.

Poor Kaiser is the one who breaks my heart.  She has absolutely zero interest in him, except as a tool to manipulate Nathan.  Nobody seems to have much interest in him, except Uncle Bad Touch, and that' only to show dominance over "his" domain, he's using Kaiser to achieve his own ends.  I don't think anyone loves that little boy with the parental fierceness I think you are talking about above and it just breaks my heart for the little chubster.

Thank you! Jace's situation may not be perfect, but he is loved by Barb and he knows it and loves her right back. She does a lot with him, especially given her age, like sports stuff and gardening. And I hope that laughing her ass off is Barb's new alternative to fighting with the idiot Jenelle.

Kailyn is SO done with Javi. And right on to those who noted that there's nothing in Ali's backpack that's too heavy for her to carry. Also, do they offload the wheel chair before we see them exchanging the children because I haven't seen that thing all season or Ali in it!

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, Cabarb said:

I have only 2 thoughts about this episode:

1.  Am I the only one who noticed Addi's black eye at the end of the episode during the little fade to black music montage?

I noticed it and my first thought was blavk eye, but i think it was actually smeared eyeliner (because, y'know, that's so much better.)

• Love 5

Also, I think Cole and Chelsea are a great couple, too. Her delight in catching and holding that fish was palpable. I also think Cole may be a bit restrained on the show because a) he has a real job and b) he's probably a bit shy. And oh, Pete! His birthday fete was too funny. And the fact that Aubrey was so satisfied with seeing a video of his birthday celebration is a true testament to how well she's being raised by them. I also think they probably checked to see if whipped cream was okay for him to eat. :) They take their Pete the pig seriously!

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Chicken Wing said:

I try to imagine talking to my mother the way Jenelle does and I can't do it. I get knocked unconscious just thinking about it.

If I talked to my mother the way Jenelle talks to Barb, the best I could hope for is to end up in a permanent vegetative state!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Thank you! Jace's situation may not be perfect, but he is loved by Barb and he knows it and loves her right back. She does a lot with him, especially given her age, like sports stuff and gardening. And I hope that laughing her ass off is Barb's new alternative to fighting with the idiot Jenelle.

Kailyn is SO done with Javi. And right on to those who noted that there's nothing in Ali's backpack that's too heavy for her to carry. Also, do they offload the wheel chair before we see them exchanging the children because I haven't seen that thing all season or Ali in it!

No, the wheelchair remains at school during the week. Leah mentioned this about four episodes ago. Apparently it is more important to leave the chair there than for Leah to have her SUV cleaned out and modified for the chair which would help to take that chair home on a daily basis.

• Love 3

I am not understanding why some people feel that because Adam's parents said they were glad Cole was able to take Aubrey to her dance meant they were saying something negative about their son.  To me they were saying it was good that Aubrey got to go and that Chelsea has a good man that will step into the father role when needed.  In other words be a good step dad to Aubrey.  I know I am paraphrasing but that's what I would have meant if I said it.  Doesn't mean I am saying something negative about my kid, afterall they may or may not have known why Adam didn't make it.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Zeebreezy said:

Leah, my goodness she looked like a 38 year old woman with that curly hair. Geesh!! 

I'm 38, and in that parking lot hand off scene, Leah looked a good 15 years older than me. Adderall can pass for 40 though. I think it's the awkward uncombed mullet and weird old lady tunics with stretch pants combo that Leah puts her in. 

If anybody should have anxiety, it's Jace. I really can't stand Jenelle. Sitting there in cake make up covering up that Mac Tonight look alike face screaming at her mother about why she can't watch her own child. The same child she demanded that her mother bring over. Too much Walking Dead.

Did I just watch Chelsea's hair go from red, to jet black then back to red? Nice job, editors. 

Poor Aubree was trying so hard to support her bum ass dad. He could barely grunt out two words to her. Why the hell would two little kids want to be sitting around in some little gym watching some smelly grown men lift weights? 

I hope Isaac hasn't been tasked with the "Friend of" responsibility of reading the line, "How do you feel?" to Kail. 

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 17

this might be just me, but when I don't feel well and haven't slept, I don't put any makeup on, much less full fledged full ass eyebrows. I just don't have time for that shit. plus I don't even do my eyebrows. So for someone who is in so much pain, Jenelle sure did look done up. And then her fake fucking crying, give me a break, it's all for show. Between the poor me bullshit to the going after custody. Jenelle is the fakest fuck on TV, or rather MTV. No wonder she had her picture taken with Farrah, she's learning to be just like Farrah with the fake bs and just as nasty to her mom.

• Love 17

Interesting to hear Cory mention co-parent therapy. And Leah agreed it was a great idea. 

Jenelle mentioned to Barb "I'm clean!" during her tantrum. I think she yelled it while saying something about getting Jace back. It just seemed odd for her to proclaim such a thing when that has not been an issue in the custody matter since her Keiffuh days. 

Is Kail being nice to Jo and Vee because she may need free babysitting soon? 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Is Kail being nice to Jo and Vee because she may need free babysitting soon? 

Bingo. Kail is a master manipulator.  She isn't nice for nice's sake.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, lasandi said:

I am not understanding why some people feel that because Adam's parents said they were glad Cole was able to take Aubrey to her dance meant they were saying something negative about their son.  To me they were saying it was good that Aubrey got to go and that Chelsea has a good man that will step into the father role when needed.  In other words be a good step dad to Aubrey.  I know I am paraphrasing but that's what I would have meant if I said it.  Doesn't mean I am saying something negative about my kid, afterall they may or may not have known why Adam didn't make it.

I believe their comment was more about being thankful that Chelsea has Cole and he's taken such a positive role in Aubree's life, but it's hard for it not to also come off as an unintended slight toward Adam because it wouldn't be a good thing that Aubree at least has someone in her life to do these things for her if her own father bothered to do them himself.

• Love 6

I hope Isaac hasn't been tasked with the "Friend of" responsibility of reading the line, "How do you feel?" to Kail.

I took that as Isaac being genuinely concerned for his mother.  He's certainly aware that she loses her shit sometimes; I think he was just checking!  He's such a sweet kid; no matter what Kail does, she's doing a good job with her children.  I give her props for her efforts; she certainly had no example set for her.

I never thought I would say this, but I actually felt bad for Jenelle in this episode.  I think she was begging her mother for love, expressing her hurt and anger as best she could.   I don't excuse Jenelle, or condone her neglect of her children, but that scene cracked my Jenelle-hate a little.  And how about Kaiser trying to comfort her??  That poor baby, bless him, he evidently knows what love is.  What a sad, damaged family.  I really wish Jenelle would throw Uncle Bad Touch out-although he appears to be Kaiser's primary care-giver.  Nathan?  You're full of shit; we all know you settled for every other weekend so don't give me the sad-face bullshit about "my son".  You don't give a shit about him; you're letting him stay with his mother who is incapable of loving him as a parent should.

Pete the Pig needs more scenes; Chelsea and Cole are sweet as can be but pretty boring.  And IMO, if Adumb wants to take Aubree and Paislee to his weightlifting stuff, well, that's what he does.  That's what he's interested in; I guess if he wants to share it with his daughters, why not?  They didn't seem to be bored, or uncomfortable in any way.

• Love 2

I guess I am just saying that even if Adam was the best father ever, it is still a good thing that the man Chelsea has chosen is a stand up guy who will be a positive in her daughter's life no matter what her bio dad does.

• Love 4

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves Chelsea and Cole as a couple.  I'm perplexed by those who don't see them as a match, they seem perfect for one another to me.

I think Jenelle's many many many many MANY boyfriends are always rude to Barbara because she likely tells them stories about how she grew up.  I don't doubt most of them are true and no, it's not any sort of excuse for her behavior now, but I'm really curious as to the stories she tells.  She clearly had a shit life growing up and is obviously a product of her environment, which I'm assuming is why she treats Barbara the way she does (again, it's an explanation, not an excuse.)  She's still the fucking WORST, tho.

I wish someone made a scandalous video of Ali complaining that her mean mom made her climb a steep ass hill when she was tired that Miranda showed to everyone around town, including an MTV film crew.  That would've been OUTSTANDING.

• Love 9