Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09: While You Were Out

• Start Topic

We'll find out around 10:54 ET. I wish they'd just lead with that, but as they have footage, it has to close the episode. No footage and they'd have made a PA make a fake 911 call (a la the Nathan / Jenelle DV incident). 

• Love 4
(edited)

Sign your vag, Chelsea?? Are you kidding? You sound like Khloe Kardashian. 

Guys FaceTime each other?

Fuck you, Jenelle. (She hasn't done anything yet but I know it's coming).

Isn't 'cheer' a team sport?

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Javi really thinks he's sexy doesn't he? Every call must be made with no shirt on? Even to his homeboys?

Of course he is. He's Big Papi! There's like 50 girls on instagram clamoring for His attention!

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, truelovekiss said:

She already skipped the straw and let her eat straight out of the packet.

That's right! I forgot about the sugar packets in the restaurant incident. And wasn't this the kid who was started out on Cheetos as first table food? 

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, poopchute said:

"Is it bad if I let her eat this icing?"

"No just have her sit at the table."

This exchange was horrifying enough but then was she just in another room by herself eating icing while Leah and Dawn chatted on the couch? Who is watching the kid?

Right? What? And the logic that Dawn had that it was fine if SHE ATE IT AT THE TABLE? What? What does that even mean? How is this situation okay? I.. don't understand. I can't compute how this logic resembles actual logic. 

• Love 17

Leah talking to her Mom about how she's not bitter or angry at Corey anymore, how they talked and have decided to work together for the Girlses' best interests. She even got emotional! I thought sure Mama Dawn would say something like "I'm so glad you have a good positive attitude now, Leah that will really help the girls feel secure." But no, she just stared at her blankly and said nothing, but was clearly thinking "That don't make no damn sense."

• Love 10
(edited)

Just when you think she couldn't get any worse, Jenelle, once again, reminds us that she's a piece of shit mother and person.  Why the heck does she want custody of Jace and Kaiser, when she can't even be bothered with them when they're with her?  How on earth can she parent while locked in her room asleep?  I think the only reason she moves these flavor of the month dudes in with her is so someone else can do the heavy lifting with her kids.  How is she not ashamed at her behavior with her kids and her mom?  She must be a sociopath.

Edited by Quita
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Right? What? And the logic that Dawn had that it was fine if SHE ATE IT AT THE TABLE? What? What does that even mean? How is this situation okay? I.. don't understand. I can't compute how this logic resembles actual logic. 

I think Dawn was more concerned with Adderall getting chocolate icing all over the carpet and couches. We all know Leah doesn't clean the easiest of messes, she wouldn't even try to clean it. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

"Is it bad if I let her eat this icing?"

"No just have her sit at the table."

This exchange was horrifying enough but then was she just in another room by herself eating icing while Leah and Dawn chatted on the couch? Who is watching the kid?

Ugh that was awful. I have been known to eat some frosting out of the can and I've even let my kids lick the spoon when I'm baking but no way in hell am I sitting them down with a whole can unsupervised. Jesus Christ Leah. 

• Love 10

I thought Chelsea handled Aubree's melt down pretty well. Getting drops in your eyes is scary to a 6 year old.

I think Kail needs to stop harping on and on about Isaac missing Daddy, Daddy is sad, etc...Isaac is starting to act depressed himself, crying and 'talking' to Javi. Why doesn't he spend more time with Joe? 

I hate to say this but there might be no hope for Jace if someone in his effed up family doesn't wake up and grow up. I'm Usually on Barbs side  but letting the kid listen to her fighting with Jenelle and grilling him about what goes on in the house is so wrong and damaging to this child. He's going to have to deal with his mother being a POS and always choosing her boyfriends over him for his whole life. 

The cops being called turned out not to be such a big deal after all. And we never found out why Jenelle didn't want to talk to Barb. They are all nuts! Poor kids! 

I hope the judge gives Cory primary custody. And why isn't Ali ever in her wheelchair? 

• Love 9
(edited)

Aubree reminds me of my daughter; it takes me and two nurses to hold her down just so the doctor  and give her the nasal mist version of the flu shot.

I would call Jenelle's bluff if I was Barb. Cut off all contact and see how many years it takes her to file for custody of Jace. 

Jenelle saying she's embarrassed about the cops coming to her home like her behavior the past 7 seasons hadn't been embarrassing.  I really just want Barb to punch her right in the mouth. Don't judge me!

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 23

Jenelle doesn't want to talk to Barb face to face, she just wants to call her and scream at her until she decides to hang up.  I can't.  She's literally the worst.

Aubree was the cutest with those little glasses.  She's adorable.  

I'll third the comments about Javi calling shirtless.  Did all his shirts get stolen by ISIS?  Talk about a terror threat.

• Love 18

Ugh, it's becoming the "hey kid, tell me how much your parent sucks when you're over there" show.  Also, why does Jace need to be the audience for Barb and Jenelle's custody fight?  How horrifying.

• Love 7
(edited)

Puta Papi Javi ran out of shirts. Ha

I think I rolled my eyes in every scene with every girl. 

In the after show, could Kail be any more emotionless when they were showing scenes of the proposal and wedding. Not a reaction, nothing. She is so over Javi.  They all (maybe not Chelsea but...) need to be knocked to their senses, a reality check, something. I see how Corey gets so frustrated with Leah.  I get that way with her too and I'm not even part of it  

I was so grateful we didn't have to look at Adam this week. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6

Leah, Leah, Leah. Addy and the icing: Fail. Saying you don't care if Corey takes another breath: Fail. Now you can concentrate on the house: Lol.

I say this every week but poor Isaac.

Barb should be upset, but good grief, stop yelling in front of the kids and stop grilling Jace. David freaks me out.

• Love 7

I could see why when Barbara walked into the house with the door open and the kids outside that maybe something bad had happened and then neither were answering. Then to have Janelle not talk to her, I can see why she would think something was amiss. Then for Janelle to call and tell her mother to shut up and how she didn't want to talk to her. Well why did you call? Then to hear Jace say how they are always talking about him, poor kid. And David saying Kaiser is his, whatever dude.

Aubrey is a do in her glasses.

Leah saying her shit pisses me off. Don't always assume it was Corey that did the papers. Get your shit straight instead of assuming it was Corey. I just can't stand her and herdemonizing Corey over everything. And saying he did this to their kids. No Leah you did and it all started when you slept with Robbie, so it all goes back on you.

• Love 10

I loved the fight scene and rewound several times to see Barbara telling David how it is. "He's not your child. He's NATHAN'S child." That was cute.

Was Cole wearing that vest ironically? 

• Love 12
(edited)

Jace and Maryssa are both too young to be responsible for Kaiser, a growing and curious toddler.  A toddler who suddenly is freed from his usual, crib/high chair prison.  This situation was truly a tragedy waiting to happen, and these two "parents" are locked in the bedroom.  I can hardly wait to hear the excuse Jenelle is sure to offer.

I don't think Kaiser was  outside - the camera showed only Jace and Marissa playing in the street when Barb's car pulled up.  The third kid we saw in the hallway when Barb was trying to get Jenelle to get out of the bedroom was Jenelle's nephew, so I am assuming he came in Barb's car when she came to pick up Jace, since he was also in the car when she left Jenelle's house.  When Dave exited the bedroom, he was holding Kaiser, so I think they had the toddler locked in the bedroom with them.  This doesn't excuse Jenelle's shitty parenting (as usual) - especially since she could have left Jace at Barb's house if she didn't want to watch him, but I honestly wouldn't have called CPS if I saw a 6 year old and  girl who appears to maybe  8 or 9 playing in front of a house together alone.  A previous poster correctly noted that Jace isn't well behaved enough that he should be left unsupervised outside, but honestly a passerby wouldn't know that.    

Edited by kitkat343
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

That's right! I forgot about the sugar packets in the restaurant incident. And wasn't this the kid who was started out on Cheetos as first table food? 

No. Cheetos were her first FLOOR food. 

I see Mama Dawn has her hair like Leah used to have when she was sporting the dark hair streaks.

Hey, didn't we used to refer to someone on this show at the old boards as Cletus? Was it Jeremy?

Why does MTV reference the twins as "Leah's girls" instead of "Cory's" when the scenes are of him with the twins?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Why does MTV reference the twins as "Leah's girls" instead of "Cory's" when the scenes are of him with the twins?

Because the show is "Teen Mom," and everything is supposed to be told from their vantage point. They've always done that.  Sort of like "Real Housewives" - even if one of the husbands is a recurring character, he's always labeled as the Housewife's spouse.  It's kinda dumb, but I get it.

• Love 5
(edited)

I found that whole episode disturbing. My heart breaks for Jace. That was just fucking brutal, for all of those kids to experience. David is an enormous guy and Barb is small -- those kids knew they were an inch away from something physical, and I think they were scared as hell. I understand why Barb lost her shit, but she should know better. Collect the relevant offspring and leave. And don't answer when Jenelle calls five minutes later.

But really, it's apparent to me that shouting is part of daily life with Barb and her children. Barb must have grown up that way. Some families shout and some don't. My family never shouted so I find it really disturbing. But maybe both Barb and Jenelle believe that that is normal, to constantly shout. Whatever.  

I don't get the sense that Barb grills Jace about Janelle's on a regular basis; I think in her own awkward way, she was giving him a chance to tell her how he felt, like that was her way of being compassionate, to let him express himself. Yes, of course she shoudl have given him the biggest hug and told him how special he is....but I guess she just doesn't have the skills to do that. She may not have a PhD in child-rearing but I'll say this about Barb. Her intentions are good, and she has a solid grasp of what's right and wrong, and what's real versus what's reality-show bullshit. Which is more than you can say for a lot of the rest of these people. 

Edited by lidarose9
  • Love 23

They are working at building some kind of narrative arc with Leah's story, where earlier in the season her house was a big mess and she was a mess and the girls were a mess, so Leah's life was out of control. OK, now we see picked-up house, Leah VACUUMING, and concessions to propriety such as sitting at the table to eat your afternoon snack. Happy Leah at "cheer"... Yes Leah's got her shit together now. Right? It's bullshit. 

This is a made-up storyline about Cory demanding "full custody"... this is a problem of terminology in some legal paperwork, not ex-husband knifing-in-the-back. Maybe that was why Dawn was gawping at Leah like a fish when Leah was telling her how despicable Cory is. It's bullshit. 

And this pretense of not having a live-in boyfriend. Bullshit up to their necks. Where is Ali's wheelchair? Did Leah not hear the doctor say "use it all the time"? Is Leah planning on moving to a house a) nearer her kids' school, and b) all on one level since she has a kid who is supposed to be full-time in a wheelchair? 

My mind just boggles at the level of bullshit with just her story alone. I think it's time to start calling these women what they really are: actresses. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Chelsea
I normally can't snark on her baby voice but it was so ridiculously over the top in that board cutting part. Then she switches to basically normal tone to talk about Aubree's eye issues. Why can't she use that tone more often?  I was glad Chelsea was kidding about the outfit, especially after I saw the snow on the ground.

Poor Aubree at the eye doc. She was doing so well til they got to the dilation part. And I must say, my inner kid reacts the same way to those drops, even though I sit quietly and get them anyway. She looked adorable in her new glasses.

Jenelle
OMG. Listening to them talk in the first segment about Barb keeping Jace from Jenelle and <sigh> yet again the "getting Jace back" (WHEN YOU NEVER HAD HIM BY THE WAY!) line. I love how Jenelle says she didn't even say anything about Jessica and in the next breath says "all I said is it would be nice if they would drop the charges."  Yeah because that's not about Jessica, right?  And then later, they encourage Kai to just wander across the couch until he falls. At least he wasn't in a playpen I guess.

Uh oh Jace totally busted Jenelle and David for sleeping all day. Poor Barb, it must break her heart. I didn't quite understand all the police drama though. I think there must have been more not shown.

Kail
With Lincoln and Isaac awww.  It's weird knowing what's going on in real time and then watching this episode where Javi's planning a girls night for Kail. I don't know why she had to be bitchy about it and say "he wouldn't take us out if he was here."  ETA: at least she seemed to have the good sense to thank him and not be rude about it.

Leah
Loved seeing Ali and Gracie at Corey's house. Then switch to Leah's where she's feeding the kid canned icing. What's Corey's line?  "Jesus God Leah"?  Of course you see where she gets it from when her own Mom is like "just make sure she eats it at the table."  Then all of a sudden when talking with Mama Dawn it was like Leah completely lost the ability to form a thought. "We can rema <pause> remain..to have a good great coparenting skills." I think they should've reshot that one, but maybe it was the best they could get.

Poor Ali at cheer. I wonder if she'd be better off with a sitter or if it'd be worse for her to miss it entirely. I kept wondering if she should even be doing the tumbling considering she's supposed to be in the wheelchair. I hope they at least asked the doctor. It was neat seeing Gracie do so well and have fun though.

hahaha apparently Leah's lawyer didn't know the laws in West Virginia. Too bad Corey's lawyer didn't realize it sooner and write the paperwork himself. I can't believe Leah was blaming Corey for the whole thing when it was a legal deal, not something Corey particularly wanted to file.  And then she wishes him dead. Nice.

Edited by NikSac
Couple of grammar fixes
  • Love 8
(edited)

Javi is shirtless when he calls because his uniform is not allowed to he shown on the show and his PT gear (shirts) that he has with him there most likely have his command's logo. Can't wear those either.  

How can you be with someone who calls 911 on your mother. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

^^Seriously? He doesn't have a single white Hanes t-shirt?  Hell, turn a uniform tshirt inside out, but down sicken the masses with your ridiculous shirtlessness. Yuck.

No. You pack only what you're told to pack. 

• Love 2

Javi posts plenty of pictures of himself on his social media in shirts...from dressier button downs to working out tees...hell even fugly vinyl one pocket maci Tee.  All while being employed.  Looks to me that he has plenty of shirts to choose from but rather be shirtless.  His choice but nothing to do with the military.

• Love 12
46 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Javi posts plenty of pictures of himself on his social media in shirts...from dressier button downs to working out tees...hell even fugly vinyl one pocket maci Tee.  All while being employed.  Looks to me that he has plenty of shirts to choose from but rather be shirtless.  His choice but nothing to do with the military.

+1.

I was about to post that and you beat me to it.  I see him in non military shirts on the regular on his social media sites.  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

So the only word Lincoln knows how to say is puta? I wonder where he heard that.

Javi's dad taught it to him.  That's so horrible.  Jace saying fuck because he hears it on the regular is bad enough and one thing....but teaching your grandchild to swear because you think it is cute and funny is a whole nother level of douchebaggery.  

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Little Spoon said:

Was Cole wearing that vest ironically? 

I had this same question, then my wife informed me it was a country music concert. So...nope. Also, there's an even money chance that he doesn't understand irony that way. I'm reminded of Danny on 30 Rock claiming to not understand sarcasm because "Canada doesn't have a large Jewish population." It's like a language they don't speak there. 

• Love 9

Awww, Aubrey was so cute in her little glasses! I also loved that she WANTED to wear glasses; she was excited when she found out she needed them. I got my first pair in 5th grade and I was mortified. Either times have changed, or maybe starting younger will give her time to grow used to it. It is kind of odd that she needs them so young, while Chelsea didn't until high school. Maybe Adumb has horrible eyesight? Have we ever seen him with glasses? Maybe he just goes around blind all the time; that might explain all of his car crashes. 

I'm not going to judge Aubery for her fit. It was a bit much, but as a parent who has dealt with pinkeye, I can tell you just how terrifying eyedrops are to little kids. It didn't help that the eye doc (who up until that point was doing very well with her) told her it was like getting water in her eyes at the pool. All of sudden Aubrey is imagining stinging, chlorine water being shot into her eye! I can't really blame her. 

I don't really know what to say about Kail and Javi. I thought the dinner setup was very sweet. And Kail seemed genuinely sad and concerned for Javi. I know they both have their flaws and have done some equally shitty stuff to each other and other people, but sometimes I think they could have a really nice family if they just let their pride go and really tried. *Shrug* 

Isaac was totally cute when he dissed those wretched cookies. Do NOT send those to Javi! 

Mama Dawn is back. Condoning two-year-olds eating cans of frosting in the middle of the day - "as long as they sit at the table". Because eating a bucket of artificially colored sugar while sitting on the floor would just be going too far. 

So now Leah has another new reason to bitch about Cory, even though it seems like this current situation is her lawyer's fault. I am no legal expert and I've never personally dealt with divorce or child custody issue, so I may be totally off. But this is how I understood it - they went to court and agreed to this new custody situation, which is basically 50-50. Afterwards, Leah's lawyer needed to type up the agreement and officially submit it to the court. When doing so, she listed them as joint "custodians" over the children. However, WV does not recognize that, and there needs to be ONE clear custodian, someone to make the final decisions. So Cory's lawyer basically had no choice but to reject that filing, right? I don't know if Leah's lawyer is just ignorant of the law, or if she was trying to slip something past them. But it's not Cory's fault. At all. 

I just don't get why Leah acts of if he is some monster, and even goes so far as to wish him dead on camera. What in the fuck? Even if you don't think Cory is a great guy, I can't see any reason to not care if the father of your child takes another breath. She's so gross. 

And your 5 minutes of vacuuming isn't fooling me. 

I felt awful for Ali during the cheer scenes. I have never dealt with a child that has a disability, so I have no idea what the right way to handle that situation should be. But maybe Ali shouldn't have to go watch her sister cheer? She obviously wants to do it, but can't. That must be really hard. Maybe she could have some one-on-one time with someone else during that time? I don't know, I know it's hard to juggle three kids and different activities. But it just made me sad for her. 

I don't know what's more sad - the crap that goes on at Jenelle's house or the fact that I'm not even shocked. By any of it. 

I really wish Barb would stop with these Q&A sessions with Jace. I mean, yea, I would want to know that the person who's watching my kid (because he really is Barb's kid) is sleeping all day. But the problem is, Barb goes on these fact finding missions, but NEVER does anything about it. She might ignore Jenelle's calls and not let Jace go over there for a few weeks. But then it all goes back to normal. She's never once decided that enough is enough and cut off contact, so what's the point? It just puts Jace in an awkward spot. 

Then there's all the screaming and fighting in front of him. I just hate it. And Barb is just as much to blame. Yes, I would be floored if I showed up and found the kids playing outside by themselves. Now, to be fair, my kids play outside by themselves. But they play out back, in our completely fenced yard, that does not border any streets. It looks like Jenelle lives on a pretty busy street and Jace and Marissa were RIGHT near the edge of the yard/driveway. Also, I leave the windows open so I can hear them and check on them periodically. Jenelle, OTOH was locked in the bathroom. 

So I get it. It's horrible. But all that shouting in front of Jace, and seeing the cops arrive, and being told he'd never come over there again - that shit is traumatizing. Barb talks to the kids on the way back home like she's bitching to her girlfriends. Quit involving them! If it were me, I would have showed up and brought the kids inside. I would have knocked on the door (but not screamed) until an adult came out. Once I knew Marissa was being supervised, I would take Jace and leave. There has never ever been any positive result of her engaging with Jenelle OR her POS boyfriends. So just stop. 

I don't feel like I even have the energy to discuss Jenelle and Dave. I totally buy that they're in her room all day. She's probably back on drugs. Or they're texting and fucking the day away, in their own little narcissistic cocoon, where kids are just pawns, not family. Who really thinks Jenelle WANTS to see Jace on the weekends? She just wants to get him because she can. If she was really so sad about losing a night with him, we'd see her thinking of fun things to do as a family - not sending the kids off to play while she hides in her room. Also, how sad that Jace said they complain about him being there. I can totally see him overhearing that, how heartbreaking. 

They act like Barb is trying to keep Jace from Jenelle, but don't they live HOURS apart? And Barb works. I can see where it may not always be convenient to arrange a drop off on Friday nights. Jenelle is never flexible. 

I will say, as much as I wanted Barb to STFU, I laughed pretty hard when she told David that was not his house or his kid. "That ain't ya kid, he's Nathan's". Bahahaha! Also, Dave, you may not have "pending" charges, but you absolutely were arrested for domestic violence. You may be dumb, but we're not. We have the internet and we know your score, buddy. 

• Love 18
(edited)

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be taking Ali to the other one's cheer prep. She's going to be at an age now where she recognizes the difference between her and her twin sister and it will just get more and more fucking heartbreaking. That scene made me wish MTV would just cut them out of the show entirely, because the more seasons we watch, the more we'll have to watch that poor kid's condition affect her life. It's one thing (and not to downplay how tragic it is, but) when the two of them are basically just crawling and being babies. Now there is a very stark difference in what they can and can't do the same, and both of them will start to recognize it. And it's worse because Leah and her ilk are not mentally or emotionally equipped to know how to minimize the differences for them. Corey's not innocent here either, he keeps insisting she walk first when the doctor clearly says that's the opposite of helping; he thinks that some miracle is going to occur I guess if she just shows sticktoitiveness. It isn't, this is science. This show's going to end up doing long term damage, and all of Dr Drew's and MTV's self congratulation over how they're responsible for lowering teen birth rates in some way (I wish someone would explain correlation versus causation to those people) will have to balance against the inevitable negative stuff that's going to happen with these poor kids.

Seriously, what's the over under on Jace's first mug shot? 14.5? He's got zero chance after watching what happens to that poor kid tonight. Why would a kid MAKE UP what he said to Barb both before going over there and after? What's he get out of that? I guess the idea is he's telling Barb what he thinks she wants to hear somehow, but I don't think that kid has the artifice for that. Jenelle definitely is not doing any activities with him, I mean when the cameras are around, she lives in Myrtle Beach, why not take everyone to the boardwalk or Barefoot Landing or something easy, just for appearance's sake? Why fight to have the kid come over then lock yourself in your room?

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 8

I totally believe Jace when he said they sit there and complain about him being there. That was evident when Jenelle whined about him asking for the video game and then her stupid moron of a boyfriend telling Jace, "She wants you to hush!" I don't condone children cursing, but I know Jace does it, and in that moment, I would've been perfectly fine with him telling that Neanderthal  to fuck off, puta. He's bored as hell. Why can't he play the damned game? He could be setting the house on fire or driving the car if he wanted to and Jenelle would be none the wiser.

The real after shows need to feature Jace, Little Leah and Gracie. Those kids drop all the truth bombs.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, gotta watch said:

Leah talking to her Mom about how she's not bitter or angry at Corey anymore, how they talked and have decided to work together for the Girlses' best interests. She even got emotional! I thought sure Mama Dawn would say something like "I'm so glad you have a good positive attitude now, Leah that will really help the girls feel secure." But no, she just stared at her blankly and said nothing, but was clearly thinking "That don't make no damn sense."

There have been at least THREE scenes of Leah this year, sitting on a couch crying her eyes out to a family member, and said family member sits there with a blank stare that says - "When does this scene wrap, so I can get the fuck out of here?" Her family members used to be her biggest enablers and apologists, but I'm beginning to think even THEY are getting sick of her. 

9 hours ago, charmed1 said:

God bless that optometrist because... Aubree. Couldn't be me. Oh well, at least she got the glasses she wanted. From the Sally Jesse Raphael junior missy line I suppose.

My first pair of glasses were red, plastic frames. I was really embarrassed and nervous about getting glasses, so I wouldn't even go into the eye place. My mother took my prescription and picked out a pair she thought I would like - red has always been my favorite color. But I was teased mercilessly and compared to SJR. Luckily for Aubs, I think big, plastic glasses are "cool" these days. 

9 hours ago, TexasGal said:

'll third the comments about Javi calling shirtless.  Did all his shirts get stolen by ISIS?  Talk about a terror threat.

I think this is my favorite comment. Ever. On this forum. Alert Homeland Security, Big Papi is shirtless! Threat level Elevated!

• Love 8
(edited)

I'm glad this Ali gets to play. But it's the complete opposite of what the dr said. She isnt going to wake up one morning and it just be gone. She broke my heart last night about cheer. 

Yes, Javi has plenty other shirts. He goes out to eat, workout, see the sites, and he posts those pics on his Instagram and Twitter account.

FYI: Kail went skydiving again yesterday. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6

This was the most irritating episode yet. Forgive Corey? For what?! Leah says she should be primary custodian because she "does everything". WT Very F?
So much bull-shit.

• Love 14

Poor Ali. Sitting around watching your sibling practice is boring to begin with -- but then add the fact that she is more cognizant of her increasing disability.  She needs her own thing on Thursday night --- and it shouldn't be baseball. What the hell is she doing running?!!  She needs to conserve her energy, right? Why are all the adults in her life in denial about her condition? Each base she runs now probably takes weeks away from her ability to move with some sort of ease in the near future.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Katt said:

This was the most irritating episode yet. Forgive Corey? For what?! Leah says she should be primary custodian because she "does everything". WT Very F?
So much bull-shit.

Right?! Cory cares about keeping the

girls alive and safe. Leah just cares about having control.  

• Love 6