Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09: While You Were Out

• Start Topic

Obviously the soda Ali had was actually milk, edited by MTV at the behest of evil Corey, because Leah has said, remember, that neither she nor her girlses drinks soda. Duh!

• Love 15

Now that I think about it, I wonder if that shot of Leah vacuuming was "fuck you internets" moment especially with her lamenting about how hard it is to keep the house clean.

Someone on Instagram called Dave ," Uncle Bad Touch" . I feel bad for laughing so hard when I read it given the severity of "bad touching".

• Love 12
20 hours ago, charmed1 said:

And save for Chelsea, none of them were wearing coats even though there was snow on the ground. Maybe the alcohol kept them warm.

Chels and Cole are a strange couple, IMO.  Cole seems sweet, though a bit dim.  How do you go from someone like Adumb to someone like Cole?  Granted, Cole treats her much better than Adumb did, but it seems to me like Chels is settling for Cole.  They don't seem to have much spark, if that makes sense.

• Love 6
(edited)

I tell myself that Cole just keeps himself subdued for the cameras -- remember last season he was barely on at all? I think his "WTF is wrong with you, woman?" reaction to Chelsea's stupid comment about getting Jason Aldean (I was oh so disappointed that he actually deigned to show his face on this show) to sign her vag was the first hint of an actual human personality that I can recall Cole ever displaying.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 8

Dear lord, Kail, how the hell do cookies turn out like that?  WTF did you do to them?  I've never seen someone using a WHISK for thick cookie batter.  It takes special skills to have cookies look like molten lava.

• Love 13

The cookie fuck up was mind boggling to me. I have made cookies from scratch since I was about 8 and I've never had any turn out like..that. It's crazy that 3 grown women, together, couldn't just make decent cookies.

• Love 13
On 5/17/2016 at 9:41 PM, Brooklynista said:

Javi really thinks he's sexy doesn't he? Every call must be made with no shirt on? Even to his homeboys?

It's really freaking hot where he's at right now.  My friend was just coming back about now a year ago from the same area and while it's always hot there she said the heat was starting to become really unbearable.  Guys are lucky and can hang out shirtless and he was in his room so I give him a pass)

On 5/17/2016 at 5:03 AM, CofCinci said:

No. You pack only what you're told to pack. 

no, you pack what you want but make sure you have what you're suppose to have and you have limited space in your bags. And then you have family members send more stuff later.  However you must remember that everything that goes over has to come back and you have to carry it unless you're smart enough to try and ship it back which generally isn't the most feasible either.    My friend took a lot of stuff that she planned to just throw away before coming home. 

On 5/17/2016 at 9:04 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

ETA also loved "I work out vigorously" when Barb said she was concerned for Jenelle. Completely different frame of reference, because one is a parent, and the other is a breeder. If Jenelle cared for her own kids ever, she'd have immediately seen that Barb was talking about something more important than her bikini body. 

That was great... "I work out at the gym 2-3 days a week.... bla bla bla... I work out vigorously!"  Uhhh 2-3 days a week is not working out vigorously. lol

On 5/17/2016 at 9:16 AM, Ljohnson1987 said:

Chelsea: Aubree is getting glasses, not getting married. Calm the f down. I wonder how Chelsea got those backstage passes.

Most concerts generally have the option to buy backstage passes.  And it was really a back stage pass, it was a meet and greet.  I would be willing to bet they got them for free though since they showed some concert footage.  But everyday normal people can buy them too ;) 

On 5/17/2016 at 10:02 AM, Chicken Wing said:

When getting my eyes dilated at the eye doctor, I react mentally the way Aubree reacted literally. Also, to this day I cannot swim underwater with my eye open. I hate the feeling. So basically this entire scene was like a giant nightmare.

I'm with you there... I HATTTEEEE eye drops. Hell it took me over a year to figured out a way to get contacts in my eyes (when I wore them - i have lasik now, phew! which is a whole other terrifying store if you don't like stuff in or around your eyes lol)

22 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Chelsea was at least reasonably covered up. Her friends looked like they were about to spend the night giving blow jobs in a gas station parking lot so they could score enough cash to buy meth. 

At first I thought Cole was wearing that vest as a kitschy joke, but then did a double take when I realized he was serious. I know everyone loves them as a couple, but I find them to be a weird mismatch. Aside from a mutual love of baby voices, I can't for the life of me figure out what they have in common.

Concert attire is SO ridiculous.  Especially country concerts.  Sometimes I just want to wear jeans and a sweatshirt but then I feel like it's not to get dressed up for a night.  But I don't go to that extreme lol 

21 hours ago, charmed1 said:

And save for Chelsea, none of them were wearing coats even though there was snow on the ground. Maybe the alcohol kept them warm.

Wearing a coat to a concert is SO annoying.  Seating is cramped and then you have to worry about the drunkies behind you maybe spilling beer on your or your stuff...Sometimes you just gotta suffer for convenience.  And they took a taxi so they were likely dropped off at the door and picked up at the door so not very far to walk without a coat.  Chelsea's coat was probably part of her outfit. 

17 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Seriously, cookies are not rocket science. They looked like incompetent asses when that mess was in the oven.

And her friend SQUEEZED the butter out of the wrapper.  WTF!?  Who doesn't bake cookies a time or two in their life before they're in their 20s?

16 hours ago, poopchute said:

Re: the cookies, maybe I'm an idiot but don't they usually request prepackaged things because won't homemade cookies be stale by the time they get there?  I thought things like beef jerky and trail mix and candy etc were the best kinds of things to send. Of course homemade cookies (not Kail's) are probably tastier but how long does it take for a package to get from Delaware to wherever Javi is?  Maybe this is a dumb question.

Takes about a week and depending on how you wrap them they could still be good.  Just have to wrap stuff really well and pack it well because stuff will also get smashed easily.  However if they had chocolate in them they would be a melty mess by the time they got to Javi. 

• Love 1

Along the lines of the fruit/veggie thing I even thought an age-appropriate cooking class. She does seem to care what she eats, so she might like that.

That's a great idea; cooking is so creative and Ali has shown artistic tendencies.  However, does Leah cook?  At all?  I cannot remember ever seeing her even in the kitchen hardly, so she'll never think of that for Ali.  I really hope someone  is paying attention to what Ali can do that will bring her joy.

And her friend SQUEEZED the butter out of the wrapper

I was wondering WHY their batter looked more like runny pancake batter, any idiot could have seen the cookies didn't have a chance.  Doesn't anyone cook any more?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

However, does Leah cook?  At all?  I cannot remember ever seeing her even in the kitchen hardly, so she'll never think of that for Ali.

How can you forget the infamous bacon slap? She was standing in front of the pan on the stove when Jeremy slapped her with some raw bacon!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

How can you forget the infamous bacon slap?

lol I did forget. But her usual MO is in a restaurant; I'm sure she's far too busy to actually cook much.  Or too stressed out, or some other BS.  Makes me furious to think of all the single women struggling to make it; Leah, especially, has NO idea at all how good she has it.  she's going to be in for quite the fall when the MTV cash flow dries up.

The frosting out of a can.  Neither Dawn nor Leah turned a hair; I guess it was a household staple in Dawn's pantry as well.  Nothing I can say that hasn't already been well said, I'm just so astonished and disgusted to see adults feeding a child frosting as a snack.

• Love 4

As much as people like to make fun of her for her canned ravioli and wonder bread combos, she has  been shown cooking a time or two on the show. I think she made fried chicken from scratch (ok, bought chicken from the store, rolled it around in some oil and  Shake n Bake, and then fried it on the stove) when she was trying to lure Corey back. She also baked a weird looking cake.

I would imagine her cooking skills are about like mine. She can probably scramble eggs and fry/bake meats, she can boil noodles and dump a jar of Prego on it,  and she probably buys a lot of ready made meals in the freezer section that she heats up on the stove and in the oven.

• Love 3

I just got around to watching this episode, so here goes:

Jenelle - I agree with all the posters saying Uncle Dumbell Dave is a major creep. But he's Jenelle's flying monkey (like in the Wizard of Oz). Ugly but necessary to do all her dirty work. He shouldn't be the go-between for Nathan and Jenelle, nor for Barbara and Jenelle, but since Miss High and Mighty has decreed it, that's the way it is. That whole locked in the bedroom scene was weird. Who locks themselves in their room when they know a camera crew is in their house filming? MTV doesn't want them hiding. They must really dislike her. And um, Barb - you should've just gotten Jace and left! Don't even engage with these idiots!

Chelsea - Well at least now we know where Lumberjack Linebacker Chelsey works. Poor Aubrey and her meltdown, but it's understandable, she's only 6. It happens. I actually liked Cole's vest and the fact he didn't care what anybody thought, he was gonna wear it.

Kail - Not feeling the love between her and Javi. Seems like it's all too forced, too much for show. The flowers were beautiful though.

Leah - Her lawyer must've called her ahead of time and explained what was in the mail she received. No way would Leah be able to quickly read through a document full of legalese and comprehend it enough to explain it immediately on camera. She can't even utter a complete sentence most of the time. And the willchair has yet to make an appearance. Healthy meals and snacks are still AWOL too apparently. It's a shame she feeds her kids such sugar-laden crap.

• Love 5

I can't swim because I never could get over the feeling of having my eyes open underwater. I hate it!! I totally sympathize with Aubree in that eye drop scene. I never wore contacts for the same reason. One of my children had outbursts like Aubree when it came to getting shots, going to the dentist, anything where they might be poked or prodded. 

• Love 1

Anyone else think that Javi's "girls' night out" surprise was totally contrived by MTV?  I mean, a dozen roses for each girl, plus dinner at a nice restaurant, plus wine and what appeared to be champagne....that ain't cheap!  I'm guessing MTV footed the bill for that.  It seemed strange, not cute, that Javi got ALL the girls roses.  I can't picture Javi doing all of that if MTV wasn't paying for it.

Why does Leah have an open jar of frosting in the fridge?  Who does that?  Has anyone actually seen Adderall eating anything remotely resembling a vegetable or fruit?  All I've seen is Sweet & Low and sugar packets, and now the frosting.  Oh, and apparently a blue lollipop based on the color of her lips right before she guzzled the Sweet & Low.

Barb is almost as messed up as Jenelle, but I gotta give her props....she is half the size of Dave and she got right in his face and didn't put up with his crap.  I loved how she called him out on "his house" and his pending DV charges.  You go, Barb! :)

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

Barb is almost as messed up as Jenelle, but I gotta give her props....she is half the size of Dave and she got right in his face and didn't put up with his crap.  I loved how she called him out on "his house" and his pending DV charges.  You go, Barb! :)

how about "that's not your kid, it's Nathan's!"  I was like, "oh no she did-n't!"

• Love 9

Maybe Jenelle had the door locked to keep the MTV crew out. They had to be expecting Barb. What did they think, she would just grab Jace from the driveway and leave without coming inside? Jenelle was in the bedroom moaning, "Leave me alone!" when Barb has literally just arrived. Was the "Leave me alone!" for the MTV crew? 

And why does Barb have to drive down to Jenelle's on her day off to pick up Jace? 

I can see drug-using Jenelle telling the TV people she doesn't want to be on camera before she's put on her makeup. It's a plausible claim they would accept. That and showering are probably the only 2 times the crew would back off. 

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

I agree with all the posters saying Uncle Dumbell Dave is a major creep. But he's Jenelle's flying monkey (like in the Wizard of Oz). Ugly but necessary to do all her dirty work. 

Ugly but necessary...LMAO!!

I believe we are in for some conveniently-timed posts by Leah showing Addy holding a carrot or a piece of broccoli, with an accompanying blurb such as "Mommy loves to give my princess baby healthy food!! We are so blessed!!!" etc. etc. You think?

• Love 15

Jenelle said on Twitter (originally) that she was getting ready to go to lunch with Barbara. Then that excuse changed.  Then she said MTV was not supposed to come IN her house that day because she didn't want to film and she was mad they were there. 

Um, I have frosting exactly like that in my fridge. ? I had to make a birthday cake last week and since there was more than half a can (or whatever u call it) left I stuck it in my fridge door.  I can use it again.  

We we have bought backstage passes, meet and greets, to the group Bush (90's Rock) 3 times now. It's so worth it. Along with that comes front row seats, t shirts, extra goodies, and standing side stage if offered. 

The first time my husband went to Iraq they were in almost like a portable building, two guys to a building. They had an AC unit in the tiny window. They were allowed to go out, there. In Kuwait he had an apartment off base that was shared near the depot. I know soldiers don't do this but they did get to venture out around town. My husband signed up for scuba diving class and went into town all the time. That was scary. When it was close to time to go home he would ship most of the stuff back except the gear he had to turn in.  I'm sure it's Hot where Javi is.  I also bet he just thinks he looks great. ? Javi is very into himself. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Um, I have frosting exactly like that in my fridge. ? I had to make a birthday cake last week and since there was more than half a can (or whatever u call it) left I stuck it in my fridge door.  I can use it again.  

We we have bought backstage passes, meet and greets, to the group Bush (90's Rock) 3 times now. It's so worth it. Along with that comes front row seats, t shirts, extra goodies, and standing side stage if offered. 

oh good, your kids are all set for dinner tonight!!!  one meal out of the way!

also Gavin Rossdale is insanely hot.  that is all..

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, teapot said:

oh good, your kids are all set for dinner tonight!!!  one meal out of the way!

also Gavin Rossdale is insanely hot.  that is all..

Whoop whoop! Dinner is

covered. I'm excited!! Lol

Yes he is! And he was SOOO nice every time. Yum! Hahahaha 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

Ugly but necessary...LMAO!!

I believe we are in for some conveniently-timed posts by Leah showing Addy holding a carrot or a piece of broccoli, with an accompanying blurb such as "Mommy loves to give my princess baby healthy food!! We are so blessed!!!" etc. etc. You think?

She's actually already done that. She tweeted a picture of Addy holding a strawberry. Right after people criticized for forcing Grace to beg Leah for some 7-11 breakfast as it was the only viable option. I am sure Addy was massively confused by the texture of a strawberry as it is nothing like the popsicles, fruit pies, and ice cream that prominently feature a picture of a strawberry on the packaging.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I am sure Addy was massively confused by the texture of a strawberry as it is nothing like the popsicles, fruit pies, and ice cream that prominently feature a picture of a strawberry on the packaging.

oh my!  when my boy-child was a toddler I'd give him those frozen French toast dipper sticks...then one morning my Mom made him *real* French toast & he was like, "Mimi, what *is* that?"

• Love 3
19 hours ago, poopchute said:

Re: the cookies, maybe I'm an idiot but don't they usually request prepackaged things because won't homemade cookies be stale by the time they get there?  I thought things like beef jerky and trail mix and candy etc were the best kinds of things to send. Of course homemade cookies (not Kail's) are probably tastier but how long does it take for a package to get from Delaware to wherever Javi is?  Maybe this is a dumb question.

My husband was in Afghanistan for over a year (civilian contractor, not military, but on the same base). I sent him homemade sugar cookies for his birthday. I wrote out "Happy Birthday Mr. Ghoulina" in icing. He said they were delicious and in amazing condition. I used a plastic cookie container, and layered them with tin foil and just wrapped everything very tightly. My packages to him usually took about 7-10 days. I don't know if Kail would have gone to those efforts, though. She could barely make an edible chocolate chip cookie!

17 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I was stationed where I believe Javi is right now -- as both active duty military and civilian DoD employee. The place is like prison. Yeah, there's a movie theater but you have to watch a clip of Whitney Houston song the National Anthem before the movie. Sometimes the movies are edited. You can't relax and kick back in the theater because you don't know if anyone from your chain of command is behind you. Anyone "calling" Javi out is an asshole.  It's even more difficult being a woman in these situations.

I don't know where he is, but when my husband was overseas, his base was moderately nice. He said the cafeteria made pretty good food and there was a decent gym. What was hard was his private quarters. He had a b-hut, which he told me was basically like a little shipping container. It was cramped and could get to feeling pretty prison like when you're sleeping alone in there every night. Everyone has a different experience, but no matter how nice your base might be, it's a world of difference from life over here. 

9 hours ago, starfire said:

In the sneak peek for next week, Corey brings up concerns about Ali's weight and believes she has been losing weight for several months, maybe up to 5 pounds. He said she hadn't been eating enough. Leah seemed clueless. When Leah was handing Ali off to Corey, Ali was clutching a can of pop. Why is she even allowed to have pop?  I Googled it, and it is recommended that if you have muscular dystrophy, refined food such as sugar, pasta and white bread be avoided. I don't know about Corey, but in Leah's care, the kids are constantly eating sugar and junk.

I wouldn't be surprised if Leah lets those kids fill up on pop and Hugs and other liquid calories, and then they're not hungry enough to eat any real food. 

• Love 5

I remember these kids on my street when I was growing up who would sometimes snack on graham crackers with frosting. Mind you, it was a treat once in a while. Maybe Leah gives her kids the same, except it is an everyday snack which Leah calls "shutty time". 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Tatum said:

She's actually already done that. She tweeted a picture of Addy holding a strawberry. Right after people criticized for forcing Grace to beg Leah for some 7-11 breakfast as it was the only viable option. I am sure Addy was massively confused by the texture of a strawberry as it is nothing like the popsicles, fruit pies, and ice cream that prominently feature a picture of a strawberry on the packaging.

I do remember that, and in addition she said something about how her kids are "so happy", after they appeared miserable in the no-breakfast car scene. I figured that now after FrostingGate, there will be a tweet about kale (not Lowry) or a salad or something with a fake-ass message under it.

• Love 3
(edited)

faxec.jpg

I couldn't link the article but this is going on now. 

The  name is Tyler Hill and Javi says this is the same guy he was concerned about last season. Javi didn't see it bc of course he's overseas.  A fan took a picture and tweeted to him. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
On 5/17/2016 at 9:10 PM, poopchute said:

"Is it bad if I let her eat this icing?"

"No just have her sit at the table."

Ah, I missed that because I tend to FF through Leah's on-the-couch-talking scenes.  I regret it.

On 5/17/2016 at 9:23 PM, woodscommaelle said:

Sign your vag, Chelsea?? Are you kidding? You sound like Khloe Kardashian. 

Did she really?  Oh my.  I couldn't take the Amy Winehouse hair, and managed to also miss this.  But I don't regret it.

On 5/17/2016 at 7:17 AM, ghoulina said:

I'm not going to judge Aubery for her fit. It was a bit much, but as a parent who has dealt with pinkeye, I can tell you just how terrifying eyedrops are to little kids. It didn't help that the eye doc (who up until that point was doing very well with her) told her it was like getting water in her eyes at the pool. All of sudden Aubrey is imagining stinging, chlorine water being shot into her eye! I can't really blame her.

I can't believe that eye doc said that. 

And maybe it's too contaminatey, but here's what I do to put drops in.  Wash your face.  Lie back with your eyes closed, and put a drop in the corners of your closed eyes.  Open your eyes, and the liquid flows into your eyes.  Done.

I have a real thing about eyes, but have worn contacts for 35 years because I learned to put them in without having to watch them coming toward my eyes.  I bless the ground that one-eyed optician walked on.

17 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

My son in law was on a year long deployment last year and although the base in kawait had a gym, pool, fast food, etc he too likened it to bring injail. I totally give him a pass on it. If you are not military you don't understand that you are pretty much stuck and can't leave 

But there are different kinds of prison.  You can't leave either a state prison in Louisiana or a federal prison in Connecticut, but I know which inmate has it better.  I've said this before--he's not in a jungle being shot at by the enemy and sprayed with Agent Orange by his own side.  Plus he volunteered for this.  Shut up.

I wonder if all this contact with his family and friends is actually doing more harm than good.  Maybe it should be like how they used to do summer camp--cold turkey.  The kids are homesick as hell, and then usually get over it as long as they're not constantly reminded about it.

4 hours ago, lezlers said:

Speaking of idiotic and smug....Leah?  Um, Corey's lawyer HAS to object to using terminology in a LEGAL PLEADING that is not LEGAL within the state you reside in, you dolt.  And the only thing he's doing to your children is trying to provide them with the secure, stable home your ignorant, hillbilly ass seem incapable of providing.  My god I cannot handle these girls.  The sense of entitlement is astounding.

I did about 10 seconds of internet searching and found this from the West Virginia Code:

§48-9-207. Allocation of significant decision-making responsibility.
(a) Unless otherwise resolved by agreement of the parents under section 9-201, the court shall allocate responsibility for making significant life decisions on behalf of the child, including the child's education and health care, to one parent or to two parents jointly, in accordance with the child's best interest, in light of...

Who knows what's going on with that whole thing.  I do know I don't really trust either Leah or Corey with explaining the fine points of a custody order and its conformity with the West Virginia statutes, especially when it could be used for either one to point a finger at the other.

8 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

I give her no props whatsoever because it was stupid, and she did it in front of Jace and the other kids.  She has no business confronting someone she thinks has committed domestic violence in the past.  She put herself in danger, she put those kids in danger, and if nothing else, those kids had to watch that.  What possible good can come from that?

And then she puts Jenelle on speakerphone in the car, where Jace and Gabriel have to listen to the whole thing.  There was NO reason to do that. 

So no props from me.  Instead, a big "Fuck you, Barb." 

• Love 1

Did anyone else notice how Barbara drove up in a Nissan Rogue and left in a car? 

Also, why the different excuses from Jenelle. First lunch with her mom, but then she's saying leave me alone, then she's mad that MTV is there. Guess what, that's what you get paid to do sweetheart, because, that's all she does

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, teapot said:

how about "that's not your kid, it's Nathan's!"  I was like, "oh no she did-n't!"

She also said (and I paraphrase here) - "This ain't ya house. Yer just like all the rest, move in and Jenelle pays the bills!"

#TRUTHBOMB

48 minutes ago, lidarose9 said:

And why does Barb have to drive down to Jenelle's on her day off to pick up Jace? 

Exactly! I'm sure that is why she isn't so keen to always let Jace spend the night whenever Jenelle wants him to.

34 minutes ago, Mkay said:

We we have bought backstage passes, meet and greets, to the group Bush (90's Rock) 3 times now.

Fifteen-year-old me is insanely jealous. (Hell, 36-year-old me might be as well.)

• Love 10

I think it would of been a great idea if Kail would of connected with a deployed spouses group for this deployment.  I give her a bit of a pass since she's young and this is her first deployment but that call with Javi was just cold.  Deployments are kind-of all about the spouse who is deployed.  The other spouses job (to a degree) is to keep things going on the homefront and encourage the one who is gone.  I send weekly packages with treats, reading material, etc to my spouse who is deployed.  That is the absolute highlight of his week when he gets a package.  Homemade stuff is discouraged because the temps in airplanes and on the ground will cause a lot of "treats" to melt or go bad.  There is a super short window that you can send chocolate anything because of the conditions.  I always send a 5lb bag of gummy bears and my spouse said the bags are now arriving as one melted blob.  From what my spouse has told me Javi is at the "hub" if you will of the area and they "honor" their departed brethren when they arrive.  Life stops regardless the time of day and they all stay out till "the solider" in question gets on their next plane home. Deployments are hard and Kail and Javi seem ill-equiped to handle it. 

• Love 1

I felt bad for Aubree but that is a typical reaction for anything, especially eye drops.  I work in pediatrics and oh the stories I have... I have a girl much older (I think like 14) flip out literally chased around the room over a strep test (throat swab).  Somone mentioned above letting the drop touch the eyelid and they are right letting it touch the lid isn't great but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. When the eye doctor said pool water I was like Welp, y'all aren't coming near her now. 

Hey Leah, I thought y'all never drink soda and that those were plants by MTV, so I guess they gave up just conspicuously slipping them into scenes and handed it straight to the kid. Someone a page or 2 ago mentioned they were a dental hygienist and the thought of that much sugar on the teeth made them shudder... I feel the same way I wanted to brush my teeth again just out of sympathy... And isn't mama Dawn something like a dental hygienist, I remember her saying she's a nurse and I remember Leah getting a job with her at a dentist so I am a little confused what she actually is, but either way nobody at any age should be eating icing out of a can with a spoon (not that I've never done it with a spoonful once in a while but it was ill advised).

Jenelle makes me stabby. All of these excuses for something inexcusable I don't care if they were praying locked in that room. I don't think Barb handled it the best, but I also can't say I blame her. I guess the fact that there was a camera crew may have helped her feel braver, it's not like he would clock her with cameras rolling, but agitating him and leaving him with Jenelle and Kaiser probably wasn't the safest.  I do get her not just taking Jace and going, from her pov she didn't know what was going on and I can see her being hesitant to just leave Jenelle and Kaiser.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

What is hapoening McKay? Help a girl out. lol

Sorry. Working on getting rid of a bad headache and I'm not making any durn sense. Ha!!

During this most recent episode of teen mom while Kail was talking to Javi a text message came through.  She got rid of it fast and kept facetiming with Javi.  A clever fan watching paused it to see who text Kail. The name is Tyler Hill. Well, sense Javi didn't know and hasn't watched the episode he had no clue of a text. So this fan took a picture and sent it to Javi.  The name on the text is Tyler Hill.  Javi says "This is the same guy from last season." The one she was texting that caused a big fight. He doesn't seem very happy. Of course, there is an article about it already but some of it is still up on Javi's Twitter. 

• Love 3

Fans screen-shooting Kail's phone and then running to Javi with the name of the caller is stepping over the line IMO. Tyler Hill could have been anyone for all this person knows. As much as I don't care for Kail or Javi, I would never run to social media to purposely try to cause discord in their marriage especially when they do a very good job of doing that themselves.

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Sorry. Working on getting rid of a bad headache and I'm not making any durn sense. Ha!!

During this most recent episode of teen mom while Kail was talking to Javi a text message came through.  She got rid of it fast and kept facetiming with Javi.  A clever fan watching paused it to see who text Kail. The name is Tyler Hill. Well, sense Javi didn't know and hasn't watched the episode he had no clue of a text. So this fan took a picture and sent it to Javi.  The name on the text is Tyler Hill.  Javi says "This is the same guy from last season." The one she was texting that caused a big fight. He doesn't seem very happy. Of course, there is an article about it already but some of it is still up on Javi's Twitter. 

This is hysterical. Is Tyler Hill one of those African-American men she's been making videos with and letting drive her car?

Although I completely disagree with Barb's behavior when she went over to their house, there was one line of hers that I did appreciate- something to the effect that Dave was the worst of all the boyfriends Janelle has had.

I wish Barb would learn to rise above her psychopath daughter's behavior and be a good role model for Jace. Sadly, dysfunctional family patterns often span many generations.  Leah's mom is another good example of this- the way she reinforces Leah's delusional attitude about Corey being a crappy dad.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

I don't think Barb handled it the best, but I also can't say I blame her. I guess the fact that there was a camera crew may have helped her feel braver, it's not like he would clock her with cameras rolling, but agitating him and leaving him with Jenelle and Kaiser probably wasn't the safest.  I do get her not just taking Jace and going, from her pov she didn't know what was going on and I can see her being hesitant to just leave Jenelle and Kaiser.

Amber hit Gary with the cameras rolling.  Twice, maybe. 

If she didn't want to leave Jenelle and Kaiser, she could say, "I'm leaving, and I'm calling the police."  And then call the police.  Oh, but that would mean she'd have to follow through with one of her threats.  Not going to happen.

48 minutes ago, poopchute said:

What a piece of shit scumbag, texting other guys while at the same time talking to your husband.  

I read it as the text came in, not that she replied to it.

All of which again makes me wonder just how much good is coming from giving deployed people constant access to the internet.  So much drama for people that age.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

This is hysterical. Is Tyler Hill one of those African-American men she's been making videos with and letting drive her car?

Kail has now tweeted about it.  The original person asking Javi who it was asked (Originally) if it was Starlings husband.  Javi replied "It is not." Then Javi wrote that it was the same guy as last season.  Now Kail is making fun of the situation, even though you can tell Javi isn't happy about it.  I don't think that I could laugh about the situation if it made my husband uncomfortable.  She also tweeted the guy.  He is the same one from some of the videos she posts. There is no respect between Javi and Kail.  It's sad.

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Did anyone else notice how Barbara drove up in a Nissan Rogue and left in a car? 

Oh my goodness. Thank you for confirming that I'm not losing it. I know I saw her pull up in a silver SUV and drive off in a car. Shenanigans!

• Love 5
(edited)

McKay, I gotta hand it to you. You bring the fun to this board. Can you post the initial post about Kail and that text on her thread? I want to take the conversation over there.

leighroda sadly, we have watched Amber, Kail, and Jenelle hit people on camera. The crew being there would not have stopped Davey Dave from hitting Barb.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, poopchute said:

What a piece of shit scumbag, texting other guys while at the same time talking to your husband.  

Someone texted her while she was face timing with Javi.  She didn't open it or answer it...she swiped it away.  That makes her a shit scumbag?  

• Love 13
4 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Also, why the different excuses from Jenelle. First lunch with her mom, but then she's saying leave me alone, then she's mad that MTV is there. Guess what, that's what you get paid to do sweetheart, because, that's all she does.

I missed that! I did think something was off but I was so busy watching for the big dramatic cop scene that turned out to be nothing that I missed it. Should've rewound.

I was thinking about all the stuff in that scene with Jenelle. Supposedly she made a comment about the preview that the shots of her in the bedroom were filmed at a completely different time, which makes sense - and I don't think they even showed those int he actual show, given that she was locked in the bathroom. And I think we can safely say MTV could drag in "leaaavvveee meeeee aloooone!" from any number of scenes or seasons. I'm wondering how much of that part was even real, other than Barb yelling at Dave.

• Love 4
On May 17, 2016 at 10:54 PM, Chicken Wing said:

"Okay, little six-year-old, I'm just going to put medicine drops on your eyeballs now."

Yeah, good luck with that.

Eye Doc :  Your eyes will feel like when you're swimming 

Aubree :  swimming burns my eyes NOOOOooooooooooooo!!!!

aubree did have a good point haha??. She's adorbs in glasses ?

• Love 6

After catching up had some additional thoughts on Kail/Javi too. I still can't believe Kail and 2 other people couldn't figure out how to make cookies, or at least start over when they realized something looked really off. And it really pissed me off for some reason when they pretty much said "oh well, sorry Javi, we tried," tossed them in the trash and went out to dinner. Granted we know things were very strained between them, but picture that scene with a regular couple and it's pretty bad. Hopefully she tried again later.  As for sending cookies to the troops I know there are some groups around my area who like to bake and are pros at doing this. They don't include any chocolate when it's hot but I think they do peanut butter cookies, sugar, snickerdoodles, etc.

As for Javi, I don't doubt it's hot where he is. It's probably miserable, however, it is not PRISON.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, poopchute said:

My best friend/ex boyfriend/roommate (same person) has deployed to the middle east twice and a lot of people send baked goods over there, small enough to fit into a pringles can and with a piece of bread inside.  However, I always sent more practical things, like portable toilet paper in small tubes and those detergent washing tabs to wash uniforms by hand as portable soap and panty hose (yes, panty hose!!) to put over shoes that aren't being worn so no camel spiders or scorpions can crawl in.  And there was a puppy where he was at the first time, so I sent puppy toys as well.  He hated stuff liked baked goods and stuffed animals and cutesy stuff that the other soldiers got.

I don't want children, but I wish I had Ali.  As someone who took care of my mother for ten years and two other disabled women, it is my natural instincts to help and give her a great life.  And Leah wishing to kill Corey was just too much.  And saying she does everything??  Ummm... Doesn't she mean Gracie?  After all, Gracie has said the exact same thing.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

Someone texted her while she was face timing with Javi.  She didn't open it or answer it...she swiped it away.  That makes her a shit scumbag?  

You're right. I'm assuming she had already been having a conversation with him before Javi called.  Maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe this guy texted her and she ignored it.  Or texted back and said "I'm sorry, please respect my marriage, I've already explained that its inappropriate for me to continue talking to you because it has caused conflict in the past and it's not okay with my husband."  So maybe that's how it went down.  

• Love 2

She probably has been texting him.  Just because Javi is a controlling jealous person doesn't mean she can only communicate with people that Javi will allow.  Point is probably moot anyways since it looks like it is just a matter of time and paperwork before Javi won't be able to claim Kail as property to control anymore anyhow.  

• Love 4

Amber hit Gary with the cameras rolling.  Twice, maybe. 

Well, but Amber did go to prison for it, too.  She was on probation for this crime, I believe, when she violated by using drugs and that's when she asked the judge to send her to prison.  At least this is the way I remember it.

And Leah wishing to kill Corey was just too much.  And saying she does everything?? 

She is delusional.  She birthed out those kids, but that's really ALL she can take credit for.  Leah, get real help, we know you love those girls.

• Love 4