Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09: While You Were Out

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, poopchute said:

You're right. I'm assuming she had already been having a conversation with him before Javi called.  Maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe this guy texted her and she ignored it.  Or texted back and said "I'm sorry, please respect my marriage, I've already explained that its inappropriate for me to continue talking to you because it has caused conflict in the past and it's not okay with my husband."  So maybe that's how it went down.  

Except Kail has supposedly posted videos with this guy recently. They are friends, according to Kail. I do nt think this is some guy who just happened to text her. This is the guy she and Javi argued about last season.

• Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

She probably has been texting him.  Just because Javi is a controlling jealous person doesn't mean she can only communicate with people that Javi will allow.  Point is probably moot anyways since it looks like it is just a matter of time and paperwork before Javi won't be able to claim Kail as property to control anymore anyhow.  

I agree that Javi is insane and controlling.  But I also think if I knew something really upset my husband, I would try to not do it anymore.  This wasn't an old friend, it was some new random guy she was texting which I do think is kind of weird when you're married.  Javi was upset about it but Kail doesn't give a fuck so she kept talking to him. I think that's a Shitbag move.

edit: I'm going by what Javi said on Twitter and it's the guy she was texting last season.

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, spidermiss2426 said:

My best friend/ex boyfriend/roommate (same person) has deployed to the middle east twice and a lot of people send baked goods over there, small enough to fit into a pringles can and with a piece of bread inside.  However, I always sent more practical things, like portable toilet paper in small tubes and those detergent washing tabs to wash uniforms by hand as portable soap and panty hose (yes, panty hose!!) to put over shoes that aren't being worn so no camel spiders or scorpions can crawl in

OMG yuck!!!  Next time I do any sort of donation for one of those troop collection bins they are getting as many panty hose as I can possibly afford. <shudder>

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Oh my goodness. Thank you for confirming that I'm not losing it. I know I saw her pull up in a silver SUV and drive off in a car. Shenanigans!

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one who saw it. Shenanigans indeed.

And the after show, Jerknelle sure was holding her stomach and one time she was being animated and took her hand away from her stomach and automatically dropped it back.

Edited by toodywoody
3 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

McKay, I gotta hand it to you. You bring the fun to this board. Can you post the initial post about Kail and that text on her thread? I want to take the conversation over there.

leighroda sadly, we have watched Amber, Kail, and Jenelle hit people on camera. The crew being there would not have stopped Davey Dave from hitting Barb.

I'll try. Hopefully they are all still up.  I'll see if the infamous Tyler still has his tweet up, too.  I love finding stuff to share.  I'm not working at the moment so I get BORED here at home.  I'm so ready to get back to work.  

2 hours ago, poopchute said:

I agree that Javi is insane and controlling.  But I also think if I knew something really upset my husband, I would try to not do it anymore.  This wasn't an old friend, it was some new random guy she was texting which I do think is kind of weird when you're married.  Javi was upset about it but Kail doesn't give a fuck so she kept talking to him. I think that's a Shitbag move.

edit: I'm going by what Javi said on Twitter and it's the guy she was texting last season.

Agreed.  

• Love 2
On May 17, 2016 at 9:59 AM, kdl88 said:

Janelle probably wants Jace to come over so he can entertain Marissa (sp?) and they can sleep (or whatever it is they're doing). 

Janelle telling Barb that she "works out vigorously" and is on a low carb diet was hilarious. Clearly, that's not what Barb was talking about. 

I had the same thought too !  Janelle & uncle creeper want Jace over to entertain his daughter so the kids can occupy each other and leave them be. And God forbid Janelle set up Xbox for Jace - how can Jace watch kaiser if he's zoned out on video games?  When  uncle creep said " she said HUSH" to Jace , I can only imagine how that's going to escalate as Dave has total control of the household and Jace gets older and pushes back.  ( he should be long gone by then tho ).  I HATE Janelle. The sadness in Jace's eyes is heartbreaking 

Leah is really dumb. 

• Love 7
(edited)
19 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Seriously, while she's certainly the most normal mom on the show, it's not like she's supermom. 

How has no one mentioned the four dinner date girls all talking about fucking their showerheads? I get it, we all have needs, everyone does it, but seemed like a strange convo to have in front of television cameras. Her friend's inquiry into how she's handling the idea of celibacy seems like it might reveal something, too, like they all know how Kail is, and none of them believe she won't fuck another person while Javi's on deployment. 

This was actually the one thing that made me sort of cool with Kail, lol. It was pretty funny. Everybody would ask about celibacy! That's a long ass time. Some people are more sexual than others. 

The issue with the texting is a catch 22. Kailyn is showing she doesn't care about Javi's feelings by texting the guy. But at the same time, he's acting like an 8th grader in the amount of jealousy he displays. The whole environment is kind of encouraging dishonesty. I don't know that I'd tell my friend I couldn't text him anymore because Big Papi Javi said no, like I was his middle school daughter with a boyfriend. Come on. I'd probably just do it behind his back. Those two are just horribly suited. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

This was actually the one thing that made me sort of cool with Kail, lol. It was pretty funny. Everybody would ask about celibacy! That's a long ass time. Some people are more sexual than others. 

I don't have any problem with the idea that it would come up, or with people being sexual and having needs and attending to them. My issue is why in front of the tv cameras, I guess. I guess I underestimate girls night out as a married guy. 

• Love 3

People are pretty open nowadays. Personally, I'd be a lot less embarrassed about talking about a showerhead on camera than I would about everyone seeing how awful my marriage was. Now THAT is truly embarrassing. 

• Love 6

I didn't even notice that text come in during Kail's facetime call with Javi.  I can't believe that "fan" sent him a screenshot.  Some people seriously need to get hobbies.   So what if she got a text?  We don't know what conversations the two of them have had about the issue of her texting that guy between last year and now.  Also?  Javi seriously is like a jealous high school boyfriend.  Is Kail trustworthy?  Not really.  But if you're THAT suspicious of your spouse that you won't "allow" them to even communicate with people of the opposite sex, than you have no business being married, period.  That being said, Kail doesn't look like she's missing Javi much at all.  In fact, I suspect she's enjoying this deployment (but for it's effect on Issac, poor boy.)  They just need to call it quits already.

• Love 13

watching jenelle seriously makes me want to throw up. She really is just such a witch. Every single boyfriend she has, she chooses over her mom and her kids. I mean seriously, one would think after all of her douchebag boyfriends breaking up with her ( which is the best thing they could have done but still),  she would say to herself, "hmm maybe i need to start having loyalties towards my mother who's been there for me through everything or put my kids first since it's a revolving door of boyfriends but my kids are there forever).. but no. Each and every time, she gets into fights and the cops come with (insert boyfriends name here), and they break up but her bed sheets arent even dry yet before the next loser hops right in. This is why the after show annoys me. Instead of getting hosts who kiss these girls asses, get a host like dr. phil who's gonna tell them like it is. This host nessa is THE WORST and sounds so extremely phony when she speaks to the girls. (here I am with my 4 favorite girls again)... yeah ok nessa. Your favorites.. right.  I really dont understand why Barbara continues to have Jenelle in her life. The only reason I could think of is because she's afraid Jenelle might take her to court and actually win, but still. Grow a backbone and let her live her miserable life fighting with her boooooooyfriends. And Jenelle's worst nightmare would be actually winning custody of Jace. I wouldn't be worried if i were barbara, Jenelle will never go to court to actually try to get him back. She'll just keep saying that she is until Jace turns 18 and she goes "oops, now it's too late"

• Love 11
17 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think part of why Javi is so miserable in Qatar (or wherever he is) is because he's missing out on filming and the deployment is limiting Big Papi's screen time....and famewhores miss famewhoring. 

I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. Hence getting his buddies to Facetime him, and planning elaborate nights out for Kail and her friends. He has to stay part of the storyline. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

watching jenelle seriously makes me want to throw up. She really is just such a witch. Every single boyfriend she has, she chooses over her mom and her kids. I mean seriously, one would think after all of her douchebag boyfriends breaking up with her ( which is the best thing they could have done but still),  she would say to herself, "hmm maybe i need to start having loyalties towards my mother who's been there for me through everything or put my kids first since it's a revolving door of boyfriends but my kids are there forever).. but no. Each and every time, she gets into fights and the cops come with (insert boyfriends name here), and they break up but her bed sheets arent even dry yet before the next loser hops right in. This is why the after show annoys me. Instead of getting hosts who kiss these girls asses, get a host like dr. phil who's gonna tell them like it is. This host nessa is THE WORST and sounds so extremely phony when she speaks to the girls. (here I am with my 4 favorite girls again)... yeah ok nessa. Your favorites.. right.  I really dont understand why Barbara continues to have Jenelle in her life. The only reason I could think of is because she's afraid Jenelle might take her to court and actually win, but still. Grow a backbone and let her live her miserable life fighting with her boooooooyfriends. And Jenelle's worst nightmare would be actually winning custody of Jace. I wouldn't be worried if i were barbara, Jenelle will never go to court to actually try to get him back. She'll just keep saying that she is until Jace turns 18 and she goes "oops, now it's too late"

Jenelle has time to find dates and dick but not a job or to be a parent. Sad

• Love 6
On May 19, 2016 at 10:34 PM, toodywoody said:

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one who saw it. Shenanigans indeed.

And the after show, Jerknelle sure was holding her stomach and one time she was being animated and took her hand away from her stomach and automatically dropped it back.

Wait!  Hold the Phone!  Did you say Jenelle was being "animated?"  I need to go back to the DVR and watch!  I didn't think Deadeyes had it in her unless of course you count violent confrontations.  

• Love 3
On Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 11:25 PM, leighroda said:

For the love, I don't even understand why Jenelle locking herself in the room to put on her makeup was a much better excuse, the kids should not be outside playing by the street unsupervised even if you are locked in the room baking them cookies... While yes locking yourself in the room to shoot up perhaps does make it extra bad... But she seems to think that is what people are upset over, and it's not its the fact that she was locked in the room period.  And also barb went telling through the house with no response for a while, what if that was a child looking for her because something was wrong!? One of jenelle's excuses was that weren't alone with the camera people and a security person outside, but they aren't there to watch her child, and MTV has a reputation that they don't step in unless it's necessary, I would hope they would step in sooner for a child but it's not really their responsibility. I'm sure they are decent human beings and would do it, but my point is they aren't there to care for the kids. Jenelle can lose me with the lying... I'm sure at times he exaggerates and does say what he thinks the other wants to hear but those descriptions were pretty spot on for Jenelle. 

The people from true life and intervention don't even step in. And those people did illegal stuff and almost died. 

• Love 3
(edited)
22 hours ago, Darknight said:

The people from true life and intervention don't even step in. And those people did illegal stuff and almost died. 

I don't understand how people in good conscience can do that.  It's one thing if you're taping someone for Intervention and simply watching them hurt themselves (after multiple warnings that you wouldn't step in) but to let a child get injured or die in order to protect the artistic integrity of fucking Teen Mom 2?  You've got to be pretty scummy.  Of course I'm a firm believer that 80% of reality show producers and showrunners are scumbags anyway, so there's that.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 6

The Teen Mom franchise is the highest rated series on MTV, wins it's night and ranks highly each week.  They'll continue to film these children in dangerous and neglectful situations as long as the money keeps rolling in.

• Love 3
On 5/20/2016 at 8:22 AM, Darknight said:

But those were adults who agreed to be in "a documentary about addiction," so they knew what would be showcased. And they were mostly people who had hit or were about to hit rock bottom, so that had to happen before an intervention could. And the show DID step in as much as they could-- by offering help.