Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09: While You Were Out

• Start Topic

Barbara and David face off over Jenelle, leading to a 911 call. Aubree gets a new accessory. Kailyn and Javi struggle with his deployment. Leah gets troubling news about custody.

Wait, what? Why is there no new episode until the 16th? Dammit, I was looking forward to Dave and Babs bringing the crazy next week. It isn't officially a new Teen Mom season until the cops are called for a domestic dispute.

• Love 12

Okay, what the fuck?!?  The kids are all outside unattended near the street and she doesn't even respond to Barb calling out to her. What if t was one of the kids calling out? What if there was some emergency?  I dunno how old a kid should be before he can roam freely about the neighborhood but it seems like Jace is too young plus some other smaller child waddled in the door too.  What an absolute piece of shit.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, neatoburrito said:

"Kail and Javi struggle with his deployment" okay so what else is new?

Ha ha, judging by Kail's social media, she's far from struggling. If anything she's the happiest I've ever seen her.

• Love 8

Good Lord.  "This is my house!" from Uncle Dave???  

Only as long as Jenelle says so, Dave.  You can stand there holding Kaiser like he belongs to you or something, but it's only the thinnest veil that separates you from being on the streets.

Barbara has every right to be upset.  I wonder too WHY Jenelle isn't coming out, and I bet it has something to do with Dave.

• Love 9

Is there any end to Jenelle's bad parenting skills? No, judging from this latest video clip. She never was and never will be a good mother to her kids. Shame on you, Jenelle. You don't deserve a Mother's Day.

• Love 7

The little boy was Gabriel; he was given a name tag. For those unfamiliar, Gabriel is Barb's other grandson, who lived with her at one point. I think he is about two years younger than Jace, but don't really remember.

• Love 4

Well, that video clip is disturbing! And who has trusted Jenelle to watch her nephew, which she isn't doing. Barb is right to be pissed. And her loser boyfriend saying its 'his house'. SMDH. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Didn't we get a double episode early in the season? That might be why we are not getting an episode tonight.

I look forward to watching Aubree get her glasses. She looks so cute wearing them. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

That clip really is disturbing. Three kids running next to the street unsupervised while Jenelle and Uncle Creeper are locked in the bedroom. Of course, we're treated to Jenelle and her trademark 'Leave me alone' when Barb tries to find out why no one is watching the kids and why they're hiding in the bedroom and ignoring her. I'll put my money on they had their first physical fight several hours earlier and Jenelle had bruises she's trying to hide. I loved Barb telling the creep that he's living in a house Jenelle is paying all the bills for 'just like all the other boyfriends'. Don't think you're special, Uncle Creepy. Jenelle will kick your ass out and move another guy in in a few months.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Jenelle is drunk. Thati s my guess about the clip.

What is this about Jenelle and a clip shown to Dr.Drew on the reunion show?

[url=http://starcasm.net/archives/348306]Reunion spoilers:[/url]

5. They showed a clip of JE from the end of the season that will make y’all hate her dumb@ss ven more. That’s all I’ll say about that.

it was such a long day. Once I saw JEs segment I was done lol

did she get engaged during the reunion?

nope

why can’t you say ?

I signed an NDA that says if I say anything that gives away the show on get sued for[animated gif of Dr. Evil saying “one meeeellion dollars.”

• Love 2
(edited)

Jenelle has admitted on Twitter that shots of her inside her bedroom that day while Barb wanted in were from another day. MTV didn't film her in her bedroom while Barb was waiting to get in (apparently it's old footage and you can even see a pic of Nathan in the bedroom scene? Not sure....just what I read.)

Some commenters on Teen Mom Junkies have said they can see a powder on a table or something in the room when the door is finally opened and that it's pretty obvious Jenelle and David were hiding from Barb because they were high. I don't know. Just passing along the info.....

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8
(edited)
23 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Some commenters on Teen Mom Junkies have said they can see a powder on a table or something in the room when the door is finally opened and that it's pretty obvious Jenelle and David were hiding from Barb because they were high. I don't know. Just passing along the info.....

I read this as well; I haven't seen the footage yet but I'll surely be looking.  Obviously they had something to hide, and there's the matter of 3 young children playing in the street.  Then Dave calls the cops?? Why weren't both he and Jenelle arrested for child endangerment?

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 4
(edited)

The scene of Jenelle in her bedroom  did seem as though it was spliced in from other footage. I am not sure if it is her hair or what, but something about it did not seem as if it was filmed during that timeline. 

He said, she said. That is likely why no one was cited for the kids being close to the street and left alone.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2

I guess Jenelle and David view the producer and cameraperson as their babysitter?  There's a long, discussed history of reality shows filming dangerous activities, such as subjects driving drunk, and opting to not step in.  Hopefully, if the kids were in trouble, someone would step in -- but it's not their responsibility!  I'm sure David's daughter is used to supervising herself, but I can't imagine Barb letting Jace be that free-range. 

I'm so curious as to why they decided to edit in a shot of Jenelle from another time?  Why are they giving her the kind edit when she is either high or neglectful. 

• Love 9

Please don't take this as me being a jerk, but are there several of the same posts from @CofCinci? I'm having errors viewing the PTV pages and am trying to narrow it down. I know sometimes if the page hangs while posting, it will post multiple times. Just trying to see if it is on my end.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Christina said:

Please don't take this as me being a jerk, but are there several of the same posts from @CofCinci? I'm having errors viewing the PTV pages and am trying to narrow it down. I know sometimes if the page hangs while posting, it will post multiple times. Just trying to see if it is on my end.

Yes, there are multiples. I noticed it in another forum this afternoon too and wonder if it could be related to the recent changes.

• Love 3
On 5/6/2016 at 11:54 AM, poopchute said:

Okay, what the fuck?!?  The kids are all outside unattended near the street and she doesn't even respond to Barb calling out to her. What if t was one of the kids calling out? What if there was some emergency?  I dunno how old a kid should be before he can roam freely about the neighborhood but it seems like Jace is too young plus some other smaller child waddled in the door too.  What an absolute piece of shit.

I personally think it depends on the kid and circumstances.  My six year old son is allowed to play in our front yard alone but it is fenced in and he knows not to leave it without telling me.  I also am not locked in a bedroom or anything.  I typically stay right near the window and check on him every few minutes.  The kids outside don't concern me but the adults being locked in a bedroom versus watching them from inside.  Also I would assume that Gabriel came with Barb because I can't imagine why she would leave him with Janelle.  I didn't see him until Barb was walking into the house so he could have been in the car and then she got him out after parking.  

• Love 6
7 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I read this as well; I haven't seen the footage yet but I'll surely be looking.  Obviously they had something to hide, and there's the matter of 3 young children playing in the street.  Then Dave calls the cops?? Why weren't both he and Jenelle arrested for child endangerment?

I'm not sure if this is standard police procedure or just the way the officers in my tiny bumf*ck town operate but I was once told that police can only address, give citations, or arrest the person they were called there for. In my particular experience I had a nightmare neighbor who would never put a leash on her dog, she'd let him wander into a busy street, run around your feet in circles as you carry groceries into the house, shit on everyone's lawn, etc. one winter we got into an argument hike scraping ice off our cars because after nearly tripping over the damn dog 3 times I told her "you know they have leash laws, you're not just being annoying you're breaking the law." She called me a B, C, blah blah, so I said "Fine, be an asshole to ppl, but you're endangering the dog because he darts into traffic everyday and one day someone is gonna hit him. She again threw out some insults topping it off by spitting on my car. Classy! 5-10 min later the police are at my door because apparently I threatened to run her dog over. I explained my side of the story, it was a she said/she said and she was notorious as a problem starter so they told us both to be nice to each other and got ready to leave. I said while you're here, she spit at me and on my car. They said they could only deal with the dog incident and if I wanted to file a report about the spitting I would have to call them back out later. Obviously I didn't bc that's just insane. So maybe this is just my town because there is little to no crime and they don't have much to do; and maybe if it was a more serious issue it would have been different. But just figured I would share my experience. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Nire said:

I personally think it depends on the kid and circumstances.  My six year old son is allowed to play in our front yard alone but it is fenced in and he knows not to leave it without telling me.  I also am not locked in a bedroom or anything.  I typically stay right near the window and check on him every few minutes.  The kids outside don't concern me but the adults being locked in a bedroom versus watching them from inside.  Also I would assume that Gabriel came with Barb because I can't imagine why she would leave him with Janelle.  I didn't see him until Barb was walking into the house so he could have been in the car and then she got him out after parking.  

I wouldn't have been so appalled if she had a fenced in yard but she doesn't.  

• Love 4

Also, playing in the yard unsupervised could be a nonissue if Jace was a well-behaved child who respects limits - but he's not. Chances are that while Jenelle is in her room getting high or putting makeup over a black eye, Jace has found the Coke and is running wild. 

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Also, playing in the yard unsupervised could be a nonissue if Jace was a well-behaved child who respects limits - but he's not. Chances are that while Jenelle is in her room getting high or putting makeup over a black eye, Jace has found the Coke and is running wild. 

Jace and Maryssa are both too young to be responsible for Kaiser, a growing and curious toddler.  A toddler who suddenly is freed from his usual, crib/high chair prison.  This situation was truly a tragedy waiting to happen, and these two "parents" are locked in the bedroom.  I can hardly wait to hear the excuse Jenelle is sure to offer.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, SneakyCentipede said:

I'm not sure if this is standard police procedure or just the way the officers in my tiny bumf*ck town operate but I was once told that police can only address, give citations, or arrest the person they were called there for. In my particular experience I had a nightmare neighbor who would never put a leash on her dog, she'd let him wander into a busy street, run around your feet in circles as you carry groceries into the house, shit on everyone's lawn, etc. one winter we got into an argument hike scraping ice off our cars because after nearly tripping over the damn dog 3 times I told her "you know they have leash laws, you're not just being annoying you're breaking the law." She called me a B, C, blah blah, so I said "Fine, be an asshole to ppl, but you're endangering the dog because he darts into traffic everyday and one day someone is gonna hit him. She again threw out some insults topping it off by spitting on my car. Classy! 5-10 min later the police are at my door because apparently I threatened to run her dog over. I explained my side of the story, it was a she said/she said and she was notorious as a problem starter so they told us both to be nice to each other and got ready to leave. I said while you're here, she spit at me and on my car. They said they could only deal with the dog incident and if I wanted to file a report about the spitting I would have to call them back out later. Obviously I didn't bc that's just insane. So maybe this is just my town because there is little to no crime and they don't have much to do; and maybe if it was a more serious issue it would have been different. But just figured I would share my experience. 

Yep. A case of he said/she said. I mentioned that above. Unfortunately, if the cops did not see it happen, no one can be cited, it seems. If it is DV, someone will be charged, arrested and hauled away. Sorry you have to deal with such a bitch neighbor.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SPLAIN said:

Yep. A case of he said/she said. I mentioned that above. Unfortunately, if the cops did not see it happen, no one can be cited, it seems. If it is DV, someone will be charged, arrested and hauled away. Sorry you have to deal with such a bitch neighbor.

Thank you! :) We actually moved 2 months ago and it has been fantastic!!! I'm freeee! The new place is also much nicer in general but by far the best part is never having to deal with her insanity again lol. :)

• Love 1
(edited)

Oh but Kaiser was in there with her? And I'm sorry but if my live in called the cops on my mom, I would be pissed off. But this is Janelle we are talking about. She loves the police being called. 

Still there is no way I would allow my whatever to call on my mother. And her just everyone leave me alone. Really, the kids were outside, the all could have been kidnapped. Wtf is she thinking. The Roll would have been out there too if he wasn't so small. Those kids could have gotten run over, kidnapped, anything. What an asshat.

And they had the whole house, why lock themselves in the room. Seems suspicious to me.  

The leave me alone is classic Janelle, don't have kids if you want to be left alone. What an imbecile.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 8

I'm reminded of a news story I read the other day about this woman whose neighbor called the cops because her kids were playing in their own backyard. Presumably the neighbor called the police because the woman wasn't outside with them staring at their every move. Why don't these nosy neighbor types ever live next door to people like Jenelle who do need CPS called on their asses?

• Love 11
13 hours ago, CofCinci said:

He's a five year old, he doesn't have the capacity to always know what the right thing to do is.  Even a well behaved 5 year old can't be expected to be left unattended.  It was funny when Barb asked about if Jenelle was sleeping and Jace said "probably."   He knows his mother's habits well. 

• Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, toodywoody said:

The Roll would have been out there too if he wasn't so small. Those kids could have gotten run over, kidnapped, anything. What an asshat.

Kaiser was surely screaming in his crib or something while Jenelle had her little meltdown. No way she would ever put aside her own feelings for the sake of her children.

I don't blame Barbara at all for being upset, and IMO she ought to tell Jenelle "get a lawyer if you want to see Jace".  No way he'd be over there again without a court order.  I don't know the law, but I wonder if stuff like this might not help Barbara get supervised visitation only for Jace with Jenelle.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Kaiser was surely screaming in his crib or something while Jenelle had her little meltdown. No way she would ever put aside her own feelings for the sake of her children.

I don't blame Barbara at all for being upset, and IMO she ought to tell Jenelle "get a lawyer if you want to see Jace".  No way he'd be over there again without a court order.  I don't know the law, but I wonder if stuff like this might not help Barbara get supervised visitation only for Jace with Jenelle.

Barb has custody of Jace and Jenelle has no rights to Jace.  It's not like a divorce where the court can order visitation or shared custody.  Barb is allowing Jenelle to remain in her son's life and look how she is treated in return.

• Love 8

Barb has custody of Jace and Jenelle has no rights to Jace.  It's not like a divorce where the court can order visitation or shared custody.  Barb is allowing Jenelle to remain in her son's life and look how she is treated in return.

Barbara has custody but Jenelle never stopped being Jace's legal parent so she does have rights, technically. I don't know if Barb can prevent Jenelle from ever seeing Jace at all, but because they do have a custody agreement between them, as with divorced parents Jenelle can't swoop in and take Jace whenever she feels like it either. Lucky she hardly ever feels like it.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Lemons said:

Barb has custody of Jace and Jenelle has no rights to Jace.

exactly,  this is why I'm saying no way I'd let Jace visit her, Jenelle would have to get a court order after that scene.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Jenelle's excuse (on Twitter) is that she locked the kids out of her room so she could do her make-up.....

Probably to cover up a black eye.

• Love 11
On Friday, May 13, 2016 at 10:39 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Jenelle's excuse (on Twitter) is that she locked the kids out of her room so she could do her make-up.....

Wtf. Who needs to lock their room to do makeup? 

• Love 4