Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

I don't know, but it looked like Reza and Adam were both wearing wedding rings prior to the surprise wedding.

GiGi girl, you have an auto immune illness ( rheumatoid arthritis).  You should not be putting the silacone shit in your boobs.

I think they were the engagement rings.  Adam was wearing both after the 'ceremony'

• Love 1

Y'all.  I literally pinched myself during the Jessica and Mike sit-down because I started the "Awww!  He's so cute, though!  Give him a chance!"  No!  No, Toya!  Bad Toya! *pinch*

Mike is awful.  He's AWFUL.  He has no ambition beyond "rich".  He's lazy.  He's entitled.  He's a serial philanderer.  He's awful.  But God, he's good-looking.  Just all teeth and smile and charm and suave and sex and ... ugh.  Like, UGH.  He is Boo Boo and I am Louise.  He's just so ... I just wanna smack him!  

He is exactly the sort of dude that would get me all dickmatized back in my wayward youth.  All flash and no substance.

• Love 11
(edited)

The whole Mike/Jessica splitting up story line is annoying to me.   Obviously, he cheated and for some reason they're not talking about it on camera.  Such bullshit.  This is a reality show.... so show me the damn reality.    (I'm sure it was Mike doing the cheating.  If Jessica cheated, I think Mike would have gone off the deep end and chopped her and her boyfriend up into teeny tiny pieces.) 

Adam's jumpsuit on WWHL made me cringe like I've never cringed before.  What happened to him?  He used to be the relatively sane one of the bunch. 
Reza's "Persian Hocus-Pocus" indeed.  Eek. 

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, terminalpreppy said:

What. The. Actual. Seriously, where to begin....

HOW is it possible that Mikes cheating has not been bought up, as if all the other reasons were why they divorced? I dont get it, they must have had some arrangement set up prior to filming that she would not bring it up on camera or she wouldnt get a payout, or...who knows. 

MJ...girl you need a stylist. Or a mirror. Or glasses. Ergh. I am tired of seeing way too much of that body of yours ....I guess you are keeping Wet Seal in business (is that store still around?)

The proposal that was not really a proposal that was what the hell scene was so badly edited, when Adam turned to Asa and said "can i speak to you in private"then it cut to an i do then wtf?!!! So stupid, Adam did NOT seem happy.

Asa- your outfits in the TH's - hahhaha oh dear lord, does she wear that stuff OUTSIDE...IN PUBLIC!????

BWAH AH HA HA HA AH !!   Wet Seal ......

• Love 3

What the hell at that speech/poem to Adam. Was that supposed to be flattering? Because it all just sounded like some fucked up Ode to Reza. Like you pursued me and I didn't want you, but you kind of wore me down, so yes Gina, I will marry you, are you happy now...damn. Reza has such an unwarranted high opinion of himself. Adam is a fool for marrying that man. I hope the ghosts of the dead elderly people he mocked come back to possess those rings and punch him in his beady little face.

• Love 13

MJ faces fallout from her splintering relationship with Tommy after returning from Palm Springs, Cal.  Meanwhile, Reza delves into stand-up comedy, with the gang rallying together for his debut performance.  Also: Mike tries to win his wife back.

• Love 1

I have never seen a more vapid group of people in my life.  Every time I watch this show, I cannot find a redeeming quality in any of them.  Reza is a real miserable human being.  I trust that bastard as far as I can throw his fat ass! 

• Love 3

I don't understand why Bravo shuts down the network every time there's a three day weekend and we're stuck with reruns.   No one watches tv the day before Memorial Day?  Good thing Coyote Ugly exists since it's one of two or three movies they always show.

• Love 4
On May 29, 2016 at 6:45 PM, BlueMax said:

I have never seen a more vapid group of people in my life.  Every time I watch this show, I cannot find a redeeming quality in any of them.  Reza is a real miserable human being.  I trust that bastard as far as I can throw his fat ass! 

Okay, here is one quality that may give you some hope for this particular herd of humanity: I do like how they so easily can go from English to Farsi and back again, especially for the ones not born in Iran. And......that's about all I've got with this bunch. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/30/2016 at 1:45 PM, Bronzedog said:

I don't understand why Bravo shuts down the network every time there's a three day weekend and we're stuck with reruns.   No one watches tv the day before Memorial Day?  Good thing Coyote Ugly exists since it's one of two or three movies they always show.

Yeah, this is one of my major pet peeves as well.  Christmas, maybe I could see not airing our favorite TV shows in exchange for some holiday specials or movies but Memorial Day weekend?!  Did Bravo ever think that after a weekend of cleaning out my garage and doing extensive, tedious yard work I may be looking forward to watching TV with a favorite beverage and just relax in the evening?  I was bummed out when I realized regular programming was interrupted.  Also, people who do go out of town for the weekend can most likely DVR their fave TV shows and watch them when they get back.  I don't get it.

And for the love of God, Coyote Ugly?!!  Uggh.  Again?  If Bravo airs that stupid, vapid movie one more time I'm gonna coyote hang myself.  The least Bravo can do is air a decent movie, one that hasn't been shown 83 thousand times at that.

Edited by beesknees
  • Like 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 11:07 PM, Juneau Gal said:

Okay, here is one quality that may give you some hope for this particular herd of humanity: I do like how they so easily can go from English to Farsi and back again, especially for the ones not born in Iran. And......that's about all I've got with this bunch. 

For me, it's the food they eat when they get together.

And because it cannot be said enough, "ambush weddings" are SO tacky.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 4
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 10:19 PM, Willowsmom said:

How on earth is MJ ever gonna  be a good mom if she's so selfish and jealous that she grabs at her boyfriend while whining "me, me" when he wants to say hi to their dogs.

It's one thing if Tommy hugs their child first before MJ when walking through the door, quite another if he's loving on the dogs before loving on her. They are a pet not a spouse. I'm not gonna knocker for that.

I once had a customer who would lavish money on his dogs, day care, training, premium diet, jetting across the country to look at other dogs for breeding. He brought them in several times so I could see them. The first time I met the dogs and his wife, he introduced his wife after he introduced the dogs and I never saw that level of affection with his wife. It didn't surprise me when she filed for divorce and he clueless as to why.

• Love 1

What bothers me is the way she did it. Clutching at him and kind of dancing back and forth like a two year old that needs the potty. She's a very selfish woman and that won't change, The whole "we barely know each other but I want a baby so you have to be tested" shows her self centeredness. The other thing that isn't gonna change is the drunken partying.

• Love 1

Adam playing with the stuffed animal on the couch while the madness went on around him kind of made me fall in love with him a little bit.

And I think we all already knew Reza wasn't funny....

• Love 6

Reza's stand-up was exactly what we all knew it would be: racist stereotypes, gold chains, and the words bitch and muthafucker sprinkled liberally throughout. I'd almost feel bad for him if he weren't such a delusional narcissist. He's getting high on his own supply. Reza thinks that because he's managed to make a living by being occasionally funny and mostly mean and nasty, that he can pull this shit off full time. Nah uh Reza joon.

I'm not going into Reza's invitations. That nonsense was tacky and the opposite of funny.

What is up with these folks constantly throwing food or spraying champagne when they celebrate? 

• Love 10

I only saw the last 15 minutes or so, but I suspect it was mostly Bravo's insistence that got the painfully unfunny Reeza on that stage. Weird how the only people in that spares crowd were his friends, eh? OK, I found it terribly amusing that they mispronounced his name when they announced him.

MJ, if someone says they don't want their personal life discussed, then zip it.  Period.  Not your decision, not your business.

Reza, you're not funny.  Even if you had any talent, most stand up comedians hone their skills for years.  No way would I have invited friends for my first time on stage, let alone have it filmed.  Yep, narcissism at it finest.  He thought he'd be a hit right off the bat.  As GG said, it was painful. 

• Love 9

What is it with these people's inability to not make a mess wherever they go? I am sure the Improv owners appreciated them spraying that cheap ass champagne all over everything, including the contents of that bookshelf.

• Love 6

Reza's idea of comedy is insulting and cursing at the audience. That's a unique way to win people over.  Only Don Rickles gets away with that routine, but he is actually funny, so there's that. 

So over the food fights on this show.

Shades of mommy dearest coming from MJ.  Hmmm. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

What is it with these people's inability to not make a mess wherever they go? I am sure the Improv owners appreciated them spraying that cheap ass champagne all over everything, including the contents of that bookshelf.

OMG!  I thought the same thing.  The book, not the books.

• Love 1

Wow, you know this season-so-far has been a big dose of Bizarro World when GG makes sense and I feel sorry for Jessica (of course, the preview for next week has pretty much assured that *that* will go away soon enough).

Oh, Tommy!  I like you; I do; and I hope you two crazy kids can make it.  MJ: Just STOP.  TALKING.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I really wonder what Adam sees in Reza.  He's just so repulsive.

At this point, it's either Reza is his sugar daddy or he wants to be on TV. Adam seems difference since I last saw him. Did he get a beard?

• Love 2

Tommy is pretty perceptive about how MJ's parents' marriage and Mike's marriage ending is making MJ panic. She's taking Mike's divorce personally when it has nothing to do with her.

Reza's standup was garbage, but that was to be expected.

• Love 10

That was just sad....Reza never get near a stage again. I would be more then pissed off if I opened my door and some guy shot silly string all over me. I loved Mike and his "Take that shit with you" and making him take the silly string off his floor. (Although it's really Reza who should have come over and cleaned it) and I loved GG with the knife (!) at the door. Notice she didn't get covered in that crap? HAHAHAHA

STOP throwing cake and spraying champagne. Low class.

MJ it's NONE of your business who's splitting up. Yeah we all gossip but not 5 feet from the person we're talking about! Clueless they name is MJ.

I swear to heaven if Reza starts with the RA that GG has is fake I will scream so loud they will hear me on the west coast. Just......NO. That's been done to death of shows way more popular then your little show and nobody wants to hear it. GG has an actual disease not some made up crap like Yolanda and her kiddies. And she's had TH's where she (quite eloquently) explains the pain and WHY she trys alternative treatments like the salt baths. And didn't I hear her say the RA has moved to her heart? Serious crap.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I really wonder what Adam sees in Reza.  He's just so repulsive.

Maybe the ability to pull out cash to feed a caviar vending machine?

• Love 5
(edited)

At this point, it's either Reza is his sugar daddy or he wants to be on TV. Adam seems difference since I last saw him. Did he get a beard?

Well he must want to be on TV because some blogger

Spoiler

is claiming Reza filed for bankruptcy in the past couple of weeks.

Reza sucks so any humiliation and failure he gets is fine by me.

I would be more then pissed off if I opened my door and some guy shot silly string all over me.

You notice dude didn't shoot silly string on GG.  That's because he saw her knife.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

That was just sad....Reza never get near a stage again. I would be more then pissed off if I opened my door and some guy shot silly string all over me. I loved Mike and his "Take that shit with you" and making him take the silly string off his floor. (Although it's really Reza who should have come over and cleaned it) and I loved GG with the knife (!) at the door. Notice she didn't get covered in that crap? HAHAHAHA

STOP throwing cake and spraying champagne. Low class.

MJ it's NONE of your business who's splitting up. Yeah we all gossip but not 5 feet from the person we're talking about! Clueless they name is MJ.

I swear to heaven if Reza starts with the RA that GG has is fake I will scream so loud they will hear me on the west coast. Just......NO. That's been done to death of shows way more popular then your little show and nobody wants to hear it. GG has an actual disease not some made up crap like Yolanda and her kiddies. And she's had TH's where she (quite eloquently) explains the pain and WHY she trys alternative treatments like the salt baths. And didn't I hear her say the RA has moved to her heart? Serious crap.

Yes, as a nurse I have taken care of patients who have died from the disease. It is no joke. The disease on its own is devastating but the drugs to keep it at bay, have horrible side effects too.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

Who knew that "Fuck you, you stupid motherfuckas!" isn't intrinsically amusing.....

...and that Asians...excuse me... Chinese people have small eyes and can't see. OMG how is that not even remotely knee-slappingly hilarious? I wish I was there so I could throw tomatoes at Reza's face. Beady-eyed, fat bastard. Lunell lowered herself by even speaking to that fool. Who gasses Reza's head up? Seriously, is it Andy? Dude is not charming or funny. He's not even occasionally unintentionally amusing like one of the ditzy housewives. He's a straight up asshole.

MJ, furiously vacuuming like a mad woman reminded me of Magda when she accidentally took those pills in Something About Mary. Let's hope Tommy doesn't get into a knock down drag out fight with one of her chihuahuas. 

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

MJ, if someone says they don't want their personal life discussed, then zip it.  Period.  Not your decision, not your business.

Reza, you're not funny.  Even if you had any talent, most stand up comedians hone their skills for years.  No way would I have invited friends for my first time on stage, let alone have it filmed.  Yep, narcissism at it finest.  He thought he'd be a hit right off the bat.  As GG said, it was painful. 

GG's TH about Reza's "comedy" routine gave me life!  I could not stop laughing.

"It hurt my heart…*cutaway*…and my eyes…and my ears."

• Love 7

Oh, Reza, shut up. Professing how happy and in love you are (how many times last night).  It wasn't too long ago you practically stood Adam up at the alter, and constantly complained about what a boring dud he was in the bedroom. Now he's the man of your dreams. 

MJ honey, you really don't know how old you are? Your telling Tommy you are 40-41 when your birthdate tells us you are 44. She is so full of shit. 

I don't even care about Mike and Jessica. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Well he must want to be on TV because some blogger

Hide contents

is claiming Reza filed for bankruptcy in the past couple of weeks.

Reza sucks so any humiliation and failure he gets is fine by me.

BHAHAHAHAHAHA! I know it's not nice to laugh at people's misfortunes, but for Reza I will make an exception.

2 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

I'm beginning to think that Adam is probably very much Reza off-camera.

Now that you mentioned it, that might be what I am sensing at some level.

• Love 1

Re: Reza's standup - What was the fake drawl he put on the whole time? He reminds me of (too many) gay men who think they're a ~sassy~ black woman on the inside. And that racist + sexist comment on about Asian women at the end? Fuck off, seriously. After watching his standup, I realized that I was making a stank face the entire time. 

• Love 3