Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

• Start Topic

I like MJ and Tommy together. I liked Asa's description of him that he's rough around the edges, but he has fun with it. That poor dog though...

GG was scary outside the club. Couldn't understand a word she said.

Mike is such a hot mess. Jessica looks like a wax doll.

Oh Jessica...That girl will look like hell when she hits her 40's, holy hag face Batman!

• Love 4

I haven't watched the Shahs in ages. But it looks like nothing has changed

GG  messy, drinks too much, and is getting physical.--check

Reza Being a complete sh!t to Adam--check

Asa  Flaky with a get rich quick scheme--check

MJ   Wearing clothing 3 sizes too small and is obsessed with her love life. And mean, old hag mom--check

Mike Complaining about his relationship.--check

Sorry. I'm off to watch Naked and Afraid. I don't even want to think what a mash up of these two shows would be.

• Love 6

I love how these idiots have committed to the narrative that GG is out of control this season. Please. GG is just as drunk as she used to be in season 1. The only difference is that she's stopped walking around with knives.

Jessica needs to stop fucking with her face. She's slowly morphing into a Michael Myers mask.

If Asa can get hooked up with Kyle Richards and Patricia Altschul, then she'll be made in the shade with the designer caftan market. Plus if she could convince the RHoNY and especially LuAnn to take another trip to the Middle East...ya habibi you are good.

I'm cool with Adam giving Reza the cold shoulder because Reza was/is an asshole.

I really like MJ and Tommy.

• Love 8

For some reason I literally laughed out loud when it was revealed that Mike quit real estate to pursue his passion of shoe design.

Reza, you were the one who started throwing cake! Let he who has not thrown cake cast the first stone!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 11

Allow me. 1. She had to take an Uber to meet him rather than he picking her up. 2. He was wearing basketball shorts. 3. That he had a hard on as a first impression.

I have never used it but it's never advisable to give someone from Tindr your home address.

Gee I wonder why Mike and Jessica have no money... as they spend $27.50 on two juices. Idiots.

MJ depresses me. She seems unhealthy, drugged, sad... I don't know what it is, but it's not healthy.

Now see, I dig MJ; she's the fun sort of hot mess. GG is uncomfortable to watch, it's almost like an Intervention episode

I love Asa's caftans.

I snicker each time Mike and what's her face are on screen. Aren't they already divorced?!

• Love 6

Now see, I dig MJ; she's the fun sort of hot mess. GG is uncomfortable to watch, it's almost like an Intervention episode

I love Asa's caftans.

I snicker each time Mike and what's her face are on screen. Aren't they already divorced?!

Nearly 30 bucks Mike spent on two small juices. After bragging about the costs and labor of starting his almighty shoe empire and talking with Jessica about their money issues. And does Jessica even have a job??

Lord, they're so pathetic...Mike thinks his ratchet shoe business is going to make him richer than working in real estate, okay there, buddy. This has shades of Rob Kardashian and his now defunct sock empire all over it.

Maybe Mike and Jessica would've had more money between them if they'd quit wasting most of it on injecting shit into their rubbery faces and frequenting overpriced juice bars.

I think Asa's caftans are pretty gorgeous as well---this is a business-plan for her that actually makes sense and appeals to a greater market. Hope it does better than her laughable diamond water snake oil!

When Reza mentioned the cake-tossing, I rolled my eyes so hard...this is the supposedly grownassed adult who was shown tossing it harder and before anyone else! I honestly thought throwing food around was something you outgrew after a college frat party or three, so this crew proved their maturity level immediately after that mess.

Speaking of messes, GG is the personification of a mess. Good grief, the gal is a hideous ball of issues physically, mentally, etc...I honestly think she's deeply depressed with the way her life is going and self-medicates with the booze, beyond just because of her painful arthritis. She can't keep a man, drinks to the point of messy aggression, has no real job or career path, deals with her daily pains...plus, her sister probably still makes her feel like crap regularly. It's honestly uncomfortable to watch her, more so than ever. She needs serious help.

I love Shervin. So far, the guy's getting a flawless edit.

This is the MJ I've been hoping to finally see: she seems peaceful, mellow, even happy for once! Obviously she has the glow of love all over her, and I like her funny new boyfriend because he's a hoot---it's refreshing to see someone like him in her corner, especially when defending her against her hideous excuse of a mom.

• Love 12

Okay I was in love with what Shervin said: "This is not the real GG but I'll stay here with this GG until the real GG comes back.." (Paraphrased) Not force, or scripted. Sincere as fuck! At least to me. He is really a refreshing addition to the cast.  Let's hope that does not change.

Asa has a freaking SICK body!! That red dress she was rocking had me seriously seething with hater-haterosis.

• Love 11

Okay I was in love with what Shervin said: "This is not the real GG but I'll stay here with this GG until the real GG comes back.." (Paraphrased) Not force, or scripted. Sincere as fuck! At least to me. He is really a refreshing addition to the cast.  Let's hope that does not change.

So far he is perfection! Please don't blow it, Sherv.  I had my doubts about him the first ep but now I think he's the real deal. How GG doesn't want to jump all over that, I can't figure. 

A big FU to Reza. Nice to see Adam stand up and speak his mind. I agree with MJ that the surprise wedding idea is a bad idea. Being in a relationship with someone like Reza can be exhausting. He is such a narcissist. Adam is going to have a lifetime of reigning him in. I hope he eventually leaves him. 

Mike really is a loser, isn't he. Can't qualify for a house because his credit sucks, he's another lost puppy just like GG. He wants to find an easy way to make big bucks like he did in the housing market before the bubble hit and it's not ever going to happen like that again. He wasn't even a success at that, actually. His whining to Jessica that they spend "a couple of hundred a week" at Target and then we see a Target commercial was pure gold! 

• Love 5

Mike thinks his ratchet shoe business is going to make him richer than working in real estate, okay there, buddy. This has shades of Rob Kardashian and his now defunct sock empire all over it…...

…………..

If Asa can get hooked up with Kyle Richards and Patricia Altschul, then she'll be made in the shade with the designer caftan market.

I have no problem at all if these reality star types use being on the show to launch a product line -- IF it's legit.

For example on another Bravo show "The Realhousewives of Atlanta" -- Cynthia Bailey a legitimate model should have and could have launched an empire by now: clothes, make up, hair….yet she is doing eyewear. Which maybe easier and cheaper to do. So if could be a smart move. Instead, it's Nene Leakes who got to put her name on a clothing line sold on HSN. Who the hell is Nene Leakes? and why and who would want to wear anything she endorses.

I said all that to say…that if Asa wants to "design" caftans…fine. It's an excellent fit for her. She wears them and knows them. But why the earlier BS of "Diamond Water." Well…... because she was looking to cash in and that was some quirky fad idea….but it wasn't legit. (IMO) Just like some other Bravo reality types who wanted to launch "black water," or a food brand, or some vague lifestyle brand with a toaster oven one season (when the person doesn't' even cook) one season and clothing line the next.

If Mike wants to leave real estate to launch a shoe brand -- fine. He loves shoes. So why not? It's a good fit for him. That much is true.

My problem is HOW these reality star brands are launched, whether the person has input or just puts a name on the product, and whether they take it seriously. 

-- So, will Mike WORK to make this a success. or pop in every once in a while….

And while I love Asa's caftans, I'd have to feel and see the material. There are caftans like the Shahida Parides caftans the Beverly Hills Housewives wore while in Dubai….(They ARE gorgeous check them out)….and there are the polyester caftans I can get at cheap discount clothing stores for $10-$15 at places like Gabe's, Forman Mills or Rugged Wearhouse (sic) (I'm on the East Coast). Which type is Asa selling? Is she just importing them cheap? or designing them and got her own manufacturer? Lord knows it doesn't seem she has a distributor? Why is her family filling orders? Couldn't her Diamond water partners find her a distributor? There are retail logistics companies that do all that for you…..import, package, design, distribute, etc Maybe she needs to watch an episode of CNBC's "The Profit."

So I guess the gist is I don't have a problem with these people going into business, IF they're SERIOUS about it…like Housewives of New York's Bethenny Frankel and her Skinny Girl line. Now THAT woman is about serious business….

Edited by selhars
  • Love 4

I haven't watched the Shahs in ages. But it looks like nothing has changed

GG  messy, drinks too much, and is getting physical.--check

Reza Being a complete sh!t to Adam--check

Asa  Flaky with a get rich quick scheme--check

MJ   Wearing clothing 3 sizes too small and is obsessed with her love life. And mean, old hag mom--check

Mike Complaining about his relationship.--check

Sorry. I'm off to watch Naked and Afraid. I don't even want to think what a mash up of these two shows would be.

Agee with everything except what you said about Asa. Mike is the one with the get rich quick schemes and the oft repeated pipe dream of empire building just to keep his girl in "Target", now I guess it will be his next girl friend. I laughed when as I heard him speak about laying down his "classy" real estate career for his newest  "dope" venture. As much as I mocked and was skeptical of her Diamond Water claims and concept she at least go it off the ground. I think Asa's kaftan business idea is the most legitimate one she has had and her idea of the business providing for her family's future (her parents retirement and employment for her brother) is a more realistic and reasonable goal than Mike's pretendings.  I can see where there might be issues in employing her family and I do think she may need a kind but firm office manager to oversee the family employees.

I can take Asa in very small doses usually with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek but I do love to watch her cook and entertain, God the food looked yummy tonight. That leads me to another thing I think she would be successful at, as long as it doesn't go the "intergalactic pop priestess route", a combined cookbook  lifestyle book on Persian culture. Food, decorating, holidays. Not too stuffy but also not too "gold hip hop bicycle" in attitude. If she could find the right balance I think I would sell and sell much better than a tell all, advice or biography book. I'm thinking more like Lisa Vanderpump's book and not Brandi Glanville's or Caroline Manzo's efforts, especially not the up coming Yolanda Foster Lyme book..

Loved Shervin this episode, what he said to Gigi needed to be said. I hope he can get through to her and especially hope she doesn't push him away.  I liked the way MJ's boyfriend stood up to mama but I don't think he has the goods to keep her interested and to keep her in  the lifestyle in which she is accustomed.

I have no problem at all if these reality star types use being on the show to launch a product line -- IF it's legit.

For example on another Bravo show "The Realhousewives of Atlanta" -- Cynthia Bailey a legitimate model should have and could have launched an empire by now: clothes, make up, hair….yet she is doing eyewear. Which maybe easier and cheaper to do. So if could be a smart move. Instead, it's Nene Leakes who got to put her name on a clothing line sold on HSN. Who the hell is Nene Leakes? and why and who would want to wear anything she endorses.

I said all that to say…that if Asa wants to "design" caftans…fine. It's an excellent fit for her. She wears them and knows them. But why the earlier BS of "Diamond Water." Well…... because she was looking to cash in and that was some quirky fad idea….but it wasn't legit. (IMO) Just like some other Bravo reality types who wanted to launch "black water," or a food brand, or some vague lifestyle brand with a toaster oven one season (when the person doesn't' even cook) one season and clothing line the next.

If Mike wants to leave real estate to launch a shoe brand -- fine. He loves shoes. So why not? It's a good fit for him. That much is true.

My problem is HOW these reality star brands are launched, whether the person has input or just puts a name on the product, and whether they take it seriously. 

-- So, will Mike WORK to make this a success. or pop in every once in a while….

And while I love Asa's caftans, I'd have to feel and see the material. There are caftans like the Shahida Parides caftans the Beverly Hills Housewives wore while in Dubai….(They ARE gorgeous check them out)….and there are the polyester caftans I can get at cheap discount clothing stores for $10-$15 at places like Gabe's, Forman Mills or Rugged Wearhouse (sic) (I'm on the East Coast). Which type is Asa selling? Is she just importing them cheap? or designing them and got her own manufacturer? Lord knows it doesn't seem she has a distributor? Why is her family filling orders? Couldn't her Diamond water partners find her a distributor? There are retail logistics companies that do all that for you…..import, package, design, distribute, etc Maybe she needs to watch an episode of CNBC's "The Profit."

So I guess the gist is I don't have a problem with these people going into business, IF they're SERIOUS about it…like Housewives of New York's Bethenny Frankel and her Skinny Girl line. Now THAT woman is about serious business….

Agreed. Don't care for the style of most of Asa's caftans save one the  "Santorini" which is sold out. I love several of the Sahida Paredies and do think that there is a time and place for both the cheaper and expensive versions .

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2

I can take Asa in very small doses usually with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek but I do love to watch her cook and entertain, God the food looked yummy tonight. That leads me to another thing I think she would be successful at, as long as it doesn't go the "intergalactic pop priestess route", a combined cookbook  lifestyle book on Persian culture. Food, decorating, holidays. Not too stuffy but also not too "gold hip hop bicycle" in attitude. If she could find the right balance I think I would sell and sell much better than a tell all, advice or biography book. I'm thinking more like Lisa Vanderpump's book and not Brandi Glanville's or Caroline Manzo's efforts, especially not the up coming Yolanda Foster Lyme book..

I for one would buy that book.  I'm so interested in the food she serves and how she entertains, and the holidays they celebrate.  Asa seems the most generous and kind one in this bunch.  A book would appeal to a larger audience than caftans, I think, but they seem to sell well in Australia!  Asa has hustle, I'll give her that.

Mike's shoe empire, ugh.  IMO it could be quite successful but he seems so work averse that it'll crash and burn before long.

• Love 3

I think Asa would be wise to not use her Diamond Water partners because none of them realized that her dumb bottle design meant that they couldn't use standard boxes and couldn't fit it on regular grocery shelves. It's the reason it was really only sold via website.

• Love 2

Mike really is a loser, isn't he. Can't qualify for a house because his credit sucks, he's another lost puppy just like GG. He wants to find an easy way to make big bucks like he did in the housing market before the bubble hit and it's not ever going to happen like that again. He wasn't even a success at that, actually. His whining to Jessica that they spend "a couple of hundred a week" at Target and then we see a Target commercial was pure gold!

And still, STILL he's blaming his problems on the bubble that burst like eight years ago. Dude. Dude! Seriously? How many years are you going to front about how much you were flossing during the Bush administration? Get a real job. Take a few classes. Acquire some skills. You're never going to get that life back. Mike reminds me of every cornball party promoter I knew in my early 20's. The douchebag who measured status by who could get in the VIP section of some shitty nightclub. But most of those guys have seen their heyday. Mike's still stuck there in his mid thirties. Reminiscing about those four touchdowns he scored at Polk High and now selling shoes. And his skill at designing and distributing shoes comes from the fact that he owns a lot of shoes! You can't make this shit up. I wonder what his brothers say about him behind closed doors.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

And still, STILL he's blaming his problems on the bubble that burst like eight years ago. Dude. Dude! Seriously? How many years are you going to front about how much you were flossing during the Bush administration? Get a real job. Take a few classes. Acquire some skills. You're never going to get that life back. Mike reminds me of every cornball party promoter I knew in my early 20's. The douchebag who measured status by who could get in the VIP section of some shitty nightclub. But most of those guys have seen their heyday. Mike's still stuck there in his mid thirties. Reminiscing about those four touchdowns he scored at Polk High and now selling shoes. And his skill at designing and distributing shoes comes from the fact that he owns a lot of shoes! You can't make this shit up. I wonder what his brothers say about him behind closed doors.

It just goes to show that he was doing nothing but walking around large when real estate sold itself thanks to the jiggly financial system.  He obviously knows nothing about real estate in truth since the L.A. survived the burst better than pretty much every other place and has rebounded nicely.  Mauricio Umansky became his own boss in the same time Mike did nothing.

Edited by tenativelyyours
  • Love 5

Oh yeah I forget to say …the food p o r n was excellent.

Some fan said during season one -- these folks know how to eat! My God the food buffets these folks put on the table make me salivate,

They must work out, because they haven't gained weight. And sure MJ is a big girl, but she's not as big as I'd expect her to be or as she could be. Yet I don't really see her as the workout type. Maybe sex really doest burning A LOT of calories. Maybe she just eats small amounts of multiple dishes….'cause girlfriend orders THREE appetizers last night! And they weren't' low cal.

I wish Mike luck with the shoe brand -- because it IS something he's into. I just hope he takes it seriously. AND becomes a better brand ambassador for his own line….because from what I saw of him talking to his shoe partner….I thought some of those comments were not what I'd say to a guy helping me launch a business. I can't remember exactly what he said. I just thought at the time, "why is he telling this guy all this?" Take this shit serious, Mike. And you will and can build an empire. But it's not going to fall into your lap. You're going to be competing with shoes from Sean Puffy Combs, JayZ, Lebron James, Michael Jordan. Heck there's an entire WORLD of "sneaker heads" and fancy men's shoe fanatics out there. But you gotta take this seriously.

And his skill at designing and distributing shoes comes from the fact that he owns a lot of shoes! 

That is not Mike's issue. What does Nene Leakes know about designing clothes, or Cynthia Bailey know about eyewear, or Lebron James or Sean Combs know about clothes or shoes. None of them are trained designers. But they are either SERIOUS hustlers (has in hard workers) like Nene Leakes…or proven businessmen and moguls in other areas…so when they put their name on a new venture, their partners know this is not bu ll shi t …this is serious business. And that's Mike weakness. Will he work, will he STUDY design, will he LEARN and GROW? IS he a BUSINESSman…or a dabbler with no follow-through, a sad example of a dreamer with no true understand of HIMSELF and AND no real tangible personality or career assets to use to launch a successful MONEY-MAKING business venture.

I don't think Mike IS a loser. I truly think he doesn't know who he is at his core. He's not really flighty or ditzy….he just seems to have no relevant skills, education, contacts or business sense…that he's been able to harness to his advantage YET… He's not "FOCUSED" …that's the word I'll use, he's not FOCUSED. And that's what you need to be in business….you need focus.

Edited by selhars
  • Love 3

Anyone watch WWHL? Mike say anything interesting? I won't get to watch it until tonight.

Just to answer my own questions (ha!), I saw a clip online. They are currently separated, divorce pending. Jessica gave the ring back, which Mike says will go toward paying off the wedding. They still talk occasionally and he says he couldn't care less that she's dating a new loser because "look at me! They are lining up!" Sure, Mike, sure.

• Love 3

Did I see Omid's name in the credits as a producer? Or was it a different Omid than the one who was on camera a couple of seasons ago?

Anyone watch WWHL? Mike say anything interesting? I won't get to watch it until tonight.

Oh he was as douchey as to be expected. He claims he's currently seeing someone else and he doesn't care about Jessica's new boyfriend because, "Look at [him]. They're lining up to see [him]. I'll hold your hair while you hurl.

ETA: Ha! You beat me to it!

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 4

For some reason I literally laughed out loud when it was revealed that Mike quit real estate to pursue his passion of shoe design.

Reza, you were the one who started throwing cake! Let he who has not thrown cake cast the first stone!

Yeah that Mikey is a piece of work...Me like shoes, me design shoes, me hit the jackpot.

• Love 4

They are currently separated, divorce pending. Jessica gave the ring back, which Mike says will go toward paying off the wedding. They still talk occasionally and he says he couldn't care less that she's dating a new loser because "look at me! They are lining up!" Sure, Mike, sure.

Just to add to my Mike hate, I'm sick and tired of hearing him say he's the one paying for the wedding. Doesn't the brides parents pay for the wedding?  The grooms parents pay for the engagement party or the rehearsal dinner or what ever in the hell? Jessica's dad is very wealthy so I'm sure he paid for his daughter's wedding. So shut it Mike, I doubt he paid a dime! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3

Did I see Omid's name in the credits as a producer? Or was it a different Omid than the one who was on camera a couple of seasons ago?

Oh he was as douchey as to be expected. He claims he's currently seeing someone else and he doesn't care about Jessica's new boyfriend because, "Look at [him]. They're lining up to see [him]. I'll hold your hair while you hurl.

I noticed Omid too. I think that's a common Persian name though, so I'm not sure if it's the same guy.

Mike also said on WWHL that he's dating someone else, even though "they are lining up!" for him. I'm sure his new lady loved hearing that. He also said the real reason MJ didn't attend the wedding was because she wanted to bring Vida as her +1 and Mike said no (because he thinks Vida is toxic and didn't want her there).

• Love 3

Looked at Asa's web site. Quite pricey to me. Especially since it showed her brother mailing a product in one of those cardboard mailer envelopes.  Also, showed new product in plastic bag.  I would not be please to drop 200 on clothing to have it shipped to me like it came from Walmart.

• Love 3

Agee with everything except what you said about Asa

Believe it or not, I think Asa is the smartest in the group, but does she have common sense? All these people are acting like they're 10 to 20 years younger than they actually are and have all the time in the world to find out 'what they want to do with the rest of their lives'. If you show up on a reality show with a new product to hawk every year, I'm going to give you serious side eye.

• Love 3

I also have RA. The only med you can't drink on is Methotrexate. If she's only on a biologic and pain meds then she can drink. Should she? Not like that. No one should. It's gross.

She's probably depressed as hell. It's incredibly lonely when no one else understands what it's like to wake up every morning knowing you are going to be in pain. I'm 39 and I use a cane. It's not cute.

Mike is disgusting. I can only guess that smoosh face married him to be on tv. He has no redeeming qualities that I can see.

Why do I watch this?

• Love 4

This is why I came to this thread.  He was absolutely the douchiest of the douchey ones.  He has a serious case of short man syndrome.  (Note: I have nothing against anyone of short stature, just against those who act like cocky idiots because their height makes them so insecure that they overcompensate and act like cocky idiots.)

He spent most of his time looking at himself on the monitors - one time, I swear, he winked at himself.  His act that he's over Jessica and that the women of America are celebrating that he's back on the market was hilarious and a twelve year old wouldn't have bought it.    

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 5

Between Asa and her Diamond Water and Mike with his Get a Guy Laid shoe line, the only people making money on those ventures are the people they pay to make the brand.  Mike really thinks that shoes will get a guy some?  Yikes.

Shame on Shervin, he knows GG has a bit of an alcohol problem so he takes her to a club? Really?  If she was on a diet would he take her to a Dunkin Donuts?

Hating that I will admit it but I thought MJ's mother's dog look kind of cute with her new look. 

• Love 1

Who would have thought that MJ would be the voice of reason??? Of course you should NOT surprise your bf/finance with an impromtu wedding ceremony!!! that is just a bad bad bad BAADDDDDD idea unless said finance had always expressed that they wanted to elope or not have any family around.  I have a feeling Adam is not that type Reza. 

The food shots kill me... I don't know what any of it is but I want to eat it all.  I'd like to think they cook it all but I have a feeling they don't.  Asa was licking the lids to take out containers in one of the shots. 

• Love 4

Does Mike's shoe line come with a tutorial on how to seal the deal with the ladies? LOL.  Step 1. Purchase shoes. Step 2. Wear shoes. Step 3. Talk to a girl and have her look at your feet. Step 3. Get it on.

Sorry, had to be silly.

It's like the underwear gnomes on South Park.

Step 1: Underwear

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit!

• Love 3

Word to the poster who mentioned MJ being the voice of reason about the "surprise" wedding.  How can Asa think that is a good idea after dumping Adam right before their wedding last year?  Really?  And how can Reza not see it as a bad idea if she is so close with both Asa and Adam.  Methinks she is friends with Adam to keep Asa in the loop as to what Adam is thinking because it just does not seem as though Asa has a clue about what makes Adam happy.  MJ is absolutely right it is a bad idea and I am glad she said so even though Asa and Reza gave her disapproving looks while she was telling them.  A wedding is about the two people getting married not just one of them.  And again Asa totally blindsided Adam last year by dumping him right before the wedding.  And to add insult to injury Asa still went and had a party with his friends.  I wonder if Adam even watched that episode.  How hurtful that all must have been for Adam.

• Love 4

I cringed every time Mike was on screen. He gave the same speech about the shoes at least twice, really excited, "everyone knows I´m all about shoes, some guy is gonna get laid because of the sneakers I´m making". OMG! And seeing and hearing him and Jessica is so sad, not that I´m sad for them because I´m not, it´s sad that they were both dumb enough to allow it to get to that point (right before it all fell apart which surprised no one, ever). It´s so unreal (not just because she looks like a doll). I´m so bored with Reza, I´d love for him to be more in the background, he´s annoying. I´m so pleased that MJ seems to have found a good guy, please let them get married, they are the only candidates (except maybe Asa and Shervin) who stand a chance of having a normal, functioning relationship. Vita is horrid but at least she´s no Mama Joyce and she kind of backs off after a few jibes and she can be funny. I always feel like she´s dealing with issues from her past, something that made her so spikey. I believe MJ when she says that her mother does love her, even though she´s so mean, I never believed it when Kandi tried to say the same on RHoA.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 3

Word to the poster who mentioned MJ being the voice of reason about the "surprise" wedding.  How can Asa think that is a good idea after dumping Adam right before their wedding last year?  Really?  And how can Reza not see it as a bad idea if she is so close with both Asa and Adam.  Methinks she is friends with Adam to keep Asa in the loop as to what Adam is thinking because it just does not seem as though Asa has a clue about what makes Adam happy.  MJ is absolutely right it is a bad idea and I am glad she said so even though Asa and Reza gave her disapproving looks while she was telling them.  A wedding is about the two people getting married not just one of them.  And again Asa totally blindsided Adam last year by dumping him right before the wedding.  And to add insult to injury Asa still went and had a party with his friends.  I wonder if Adam even watched that episode.  How hurtful that all must have been for Adam.

Just FYI, you have switched Reza and Asa in throught out the post.

• Love 2

GG's health issues escalate, so she calls for support during a medical procedure. Also, Mike and Jessica host a backyard Shabbat party to try to rebuild the group's relationships, but tensions amplify when MJ spills a secret.

Looked at Asa's web site. Quite pricey to me. Especially since it showed her brother mailing a product in one of those cardboard mailer envelopes.  Also, showed new product in plastic bag.  I would not be please to drop 200 on clothing to have it shipped to me like it came from Walmart.

I so agree ! When they showed Asa's father and brother fumbling with crudely folding that caftan in tissue paper, then stuffing it into a Federal Express thin letter pak, I cringed. At the very least, Asa should ship in padded envelopes.It's admirable that Asa wants to take care of her family and how she explained that her father now in his retirement years, has no 401K. If he is not a citizen, he may also not get social security. But I hope she runs a tight ship, and also gets some professional to advise her.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 2

I can sympathize that getting stitches out of your hand can totally suck ass. I had surgery on my hand a couple of years ago and I nearly passed out while they removed my stitches....but the way she was jumping around and carrying on you'd think the doctor was doing the actual surgery on her while awake. Sheesh. Dramatic much?

• Love 3

Adam was the only one of these people who I didn't find repugnant. He's ruined that now. At least the pets seem respectable. Gigi's lip injections are ridiculous.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 2

I think I only like Shervin.  MJ and Asa are tolerable in small doses.  

Mike now says he doesn't want to go through life doing things half assed.  Uh, ok.  And Reza basically says all is good with them - I think because Mike kissed Reza's ass.  

GG is a hot mess.  What did she get so pissed off about with MJ?  GG is jealous as hell that MJ has a boyfriend.  She doesn't really care if he's shady; GG has dated several shady characters herself.  I don't see MJ's guy as shady, maybe a bit crude, but hey if they're happy, then whatever.  They do seem good together.  Wouldn't someone who has RA have a specific diet - I can't imagine drinking like a fish the way GG does (or the whole 'crew' does) would be good for her.

Reza is a controlling ass.  If Adam can't see that, well then he'll have to deal with it.

I'd feel sorry for Jessica, but well she's been a big bitch. Girl needs to step far away from the plastic surgery; she looks well into her 40's.  And how did she not know what a tool Mike is?  She got married to say she was married.

• Love 2

I felt a little bit bad for Jessica tonight. She converted, is learning Farsi, and learned to cook all of these Persian dishes for that asshole. The spread looked amazing.

GG is the worst.

I love Adam icing Reza out. Reza has been such an ass to Adam. Reza deserves a taste of his own medicine.

• Love 4