Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Breaking Apart

• Start Topic

Leah gets the verdict of her custody case; a big fight destroys Kailyn and Jo's renewed friendship; Jenelle introduces her new boyfriend to Barb; Chelsea is angry about something Adam posts online.

Ha Ha -- this sounds like any number of previous episodes.  New season, same issues with these women.

• Love 6

Let me guess. Javi is jealous and acting like a dick because Kail and Jo are getting along.

Kail, that is what happens when you marry a guy for his benefits instead of marrying him because you love him.

• Love 12

Ha Ha -- this sounds like any number of previous episodes.  New season, same issues with these women.

I suspect this is why the first episode was called "Here we go again"--I want to congratulate the person who named the episode that, since it sums up most of the past few seasons of the show.

• Love 5

Why doesn't Jenelle stay single

I almost blew water out of my nose laughing at that one. She'll never be single. She was mid-abortion with one guy's baby when she was planning her next hookup on some dating app.

Totally agree with you she should be for awhile, but she won't.

Edited by NikSac
  • Love 17
(edited)

I should have know better than to think it wasn't completely Kail's fault for the fight after they showed the cell phone video in the preview last week. I thought she had changed for the better and Jo did something stupid.

I know Jo doesn't have a job, but he is banking like 60-70k to be on this show. He should be doing better with his time, no doubt, but it isn't like he isn't brining in any money or anything. Although didn't he say he is in school? I thought he did at the reunion.

And Janelle with another love of her life. This one will be different. Lol. Love how Jenelle felt the need to clarify with "Coca Cola" cause we might expect her latest bf to be offering Jace coke.

Of course Adam doesn't understand posting a picture of you 6 year old girl in the tub is inappropriate. And it isn't like he has like 50 friends in insta.

They aren't even hiding Leah's smoking anymore.

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 10

Yeah, posting a picture of your child in the bathtub after the age of one is definitely inappropriate, especially when you're followed by hundreds of thousands of people because you're on TV.

And while I can see Kail's point about Jo needing to bathe Isaac more than likely on a daily basis, I do agree with Jo that Javi shouldn't be meddling in that. I mean hell, it was just in last week's episode that Javi was whining about how he doesn't need or want to be interacting with Jo. Which is it crybaby?

• Love 13

Ah! They kill me how they are always at each others throats constantly! It's not one more than the other. They can't stand each other and should never see eachother.

I should have know better than to think it wasn't completely Kail's fault for the fight after they showed the cell phone video in the preview last week. I thought she had changed for the better and Jo did something stupid.

I know Jo doesn't have a job, but he is banking like 60-70k to be on this show. He should be doing better with his time, no doubt, but it isn't like he isn't brining in any money or anything.

And Janelle with another love of her life. This one will be different. Lol.

Of course Adam doesn't understand posting a picture of you 6 year old girl in the tub is inappropriate. And it isn't like he has like 50 friends in insta.

• Love 1

The one that needs a bath is Leah.

Saw a Mt Dew at the table with her and she was smoking.

So she has a Ford Explorer and a Suburban.

The fishing scene with the girls was cute.

Funny how Jenelle is all happy and out of her bedroom when there is a guy in the picture. Was his daughter buckled up, I saw no seat belt on her.

• Love 9

Ah! They kill me how they are always at each others throats constantly! It's not one more than the other. They can't stand each other and should never see eachother.

Well that can't happen because they are parents to Isaac. They have to deal with each other.

I have watched Kaill blow her top more times over shit that could have been handled in a better fashion. Several times I have watched Jo remain calm and try to have a conversation with Kail as she loses her shit such as Isaac's haircut.

• Love 8

Leah has a china cabinet filled with fine china? That might be the oddest thing I've seen on the show. She doesn't even have food in the house and her whole house is literally filled with garbage all around her. Weird.

Kail is an absolute asshole. How is showing up 30-40 minutes early "a little early"? I'm sure she would be totally fine if Jo showed up to get Isaac that early. Why does she care what Jo is wearing inside his own home? And do most kids get a bath in the morning before school? She said she was upset when she heard Isaac hadn't had a bath since "yesterday." Don't most kids get a bath the previous night before school?

• Love 15

Leah has an Edge and a Suburban. I agree, she constantly looks unwashed.

All of these girls live in loungewear. I don't understand why they don't make more of an effort when they know they're being filmed. I love loungewear too, but I also try to get dressed when I leave the house.

Janelle needs to invest in a good vibrator. Her insatiable need for live-in dick will always get her in trouble.

Both Kail & Jo were wrong in the argument. Vee wisely stayed out of it, while Javi's too much of a punk to be mature. You could tell that both Kail & (to a lessor degree) Jo regretted it. Poor Isaac, he seems like such a sensitive soul.

• Love 13

Leah was as high as a kite when the lawyer told her about the custody change. She had that flat effect on her face like she didn't comprehend what was going on, she didn't even cry.

It's scary to watch her drive, smoke and interact on her phone.

And then there's Jenelle and new boyfriend kissing while driving. And here's the new BF already helping her shit stir with Barb. My bet is that this guy is a loser like all of Jenelle's past boyfriends.

I hated that when Kail talked to Isaac about the big fight she had with Jo was how she made it sound like it was Jo's fault. Both her and Javi were also yelling and swearing so that Isaac heard.

• Love 15

Oh, Leah, our Lady of the 4 inch Dark Roots keeps it classy with smoking, stumbling, and becoming one with every couch she meets. "Ahh don' belieb it, so it aint happenin', y'all." You'd better believe it, Darlin, it's real. You done gone and fucked it all up. Gee, maybe now you can catch up on your sleep, lol

• Love 16

It was great to hear Jenelle acknowledge that Barb "raised [Jace] and everything or whatever." I mean, it's pretty selfish of Barb to ask to see her other kid for Christmas. It's not like Jenelle asks for much!

• Love 13

There's parents that let grandparents handle the exchange to avoid fighting in front of the kids. Coparenting can be handled via phone where they can at least bicker in private. I root for both of them.

Well that can't happen because they are parents to Isaac. They have to deal with each other.

I have watched Kaill blow her top more times over shit that could have been handled in a better fashion. Several times I have watched Jo remain calm and try to have a conversation with Kail as she loses her shit such as Isaac's haircut.

• Love 3
(edited)

So if I heard correctly (I zone out after about 40 minutes of this shit) Isaac should never talk to anyone the way Jo talked to Kail? What about how Kail was talking to Jo? That's ok?

**straycat beat me to it**

Jenelle asking Jace if he wanted to go to Asheville or not. God what a fucking bitch she is. The kid is six! I didn't even understand who wanted to go where and when for Xmas. If Jenelle asked me that question I wouldn't even know which side was Barbara's to take.

Leah: I ain't dumb.

Thank you! :)

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 10
(edited)

"I'm vaping now!" Barb, I love you. But not as much as I loved the look on her face when Jenelle pulled the "he's my son " card about Asheville. NOW you care how he spends his time?

Loved the commercial bumper of Corey and the girls fishing. He's always so active and present with them, while they literally roll around full of boredom at Mama's. How can Leah even believe the lies she spews about what's best for them? Sad.

Am I projecting , or does Cousin Chassity look about fed up with being Leah's sounding board? Her wide eyed disbelief over Leah having to follow the court ruling was everything.

Edited by FlirtMcGirt
  • Love 19

Only Jenelle tries to minimize her mother raising her child since he was born!i

I suspect that Isaac's clothing and hygiene issues are due to Jo and Vee being exhausted due to taking care of a newborn o their own, I do agree they need to step up in that respect but Kail and Javi can have a stadium full of seats because they would probably be fucked if that didn't have Javi's relatives doing all of the heavy lifting for them.

• Love 18
(edited)

There's parents that let grandparents handle the exchange to avoid fighting in front of the kids. Coparenting can be handled via phone where they can at least bicker in private. I root for both of them.

Have you watched this show? Kail made it part of the court-order that NO ONE else can be at the drop-offs. Only Jo, Javi and Kail can be present at those drop-offs. As for grandparents, they live in another state. Suzi, Kail's mom, is a drunk and is not to be trusted with her grandchildren. So, with all of that, it is left to the parents to do the job. Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

So if I heard correctly (I zone out after about 40 minutes of this shit) Isaac should never talk to anyone the way Jo talked to Kail? What about how Kail was talking to Jo? That's ok?

I was on board with Kail's whole talk up until that. She just could not resist digging at Jo and throwing him under the bus.

Why was it such a big deal that Jo was in sweatpants at 4:30 on a Sunday? Granted it's not like he has a long week of work to recover from but Sundays are typically a recharge and relax day.

• Love 6
(edited)

Leah didn't even seem all that upset when she was talking to her cousin about the custody order. I think part of her is probably relieved that she doesn't have to get up early and drive the girls to school but she likes to play the part of the suffering mom. She's not even losing that much time with the girls with the new arrangement so I don't know what the fuss is about. It's not like her kids are being taken away. She still has them three days a week plus she can take them to gymnastics on Thursdays so that's almost four days a week. It's basically the same as it was just different days.

Also, it was pretty obvious that she was high throughout most of the episode. Once again she looked like she was about to pass out while she was driving her kids around. Why is one kid in a car seat but not the other?

Anyway, Jenelle pissed me off as usual but at least the Roll wasn't being abused. So she's been with this new guy for a few weeks and they're in love. It's the same old shit. New dick, different day.

My favorite quote this episode Jenelle- “I understand she's protective of him because she raised him, whatever but come on give it up dude."

No big deal, Barb has just raised Jace for six years. She really needs to back off because Jenelle thinks Jace should spend Xmas with her new piece of ass and his kids. Makes sense.

The only thing I have to say about Chelsea is I wish she would quit wearing so much makeup. She's got such a pretty face but every time they show her I'm distracted by how heavy her makeup is. Her hair is killing me too. I would love a special Teen Mom makeover episode.

Edited by grumpypanda
  • Love 20

Am I projecting , or does Cousin Chassity look about fed up with being Leah's sounding board? Her wide eyed disbelief over Leah having to follow the court ruling was everything.

She definitely seemed exasperated.  I'm sure she's amazed (much like the viewers) that Leah doesn't see the seriousness of the ruling or that Leah believes she's done nothing to warrant it.  Chasity may be the one person in Leah's family not willing to placate her.  I'd like to see more of her telling Leah how it is.

Leah has a china cabinet filled with fine china? That might be the oddest thing I've seen on the show. She doesn't even have food in the house and her whole house is literally filled with garbage all around her. Weird.

I think that was her cousin's house.  My first clue was that it looked fairly clean, so it couldn't be Leah's.  There was also a sign on the door that said, "Please take off your shoes", so I'm guessing they don't want dirt tracked onto the floor, unlike Leah's, where the floors are filthy.

The only thing I have to say about Chelsea is I wish she would quit wearing so much makeup. She's got such a pretty face but every time they show her I'm distracted by how heavy her makeup is. Her hair is killing me too. I would love a special Teen Mom makeover episode.

Yes, when Chelsea was talking to her friend, her makeup looked like something you'd see on a corpse - heavy and cakey.  Her hair is an odd shade of red.

It's a shame Barb and Jenelle didn't have the Christmas conversation over the phone or by themselves.  Bad idea to bring it up in front of Jace and Jenelle's flavor of the month.  He doesn't need to have an opinion at all.  After a few months and a domestic violence charge or two, they'll be over.

• Love 10
(edited)

Leah has an Edge and a Suburban. I agree, she constantly looks unwashed.

All of these girls live in loungewear. I don't understand why they don't make more of an effort when they know they're being filmed. I love loungewear too, but I also try to get dressed when I leave the house.

Janelle needs to invest in a good vibrator. Her insatiable need for live-in dick will always get her in trouble.

Both Kail & Jo were wrong in the argument. Vee wisely stayed out of it, while Javi's too much of a punk to be mature. You could tell that both Kail & (to a lessor degree) Jo regretted it. Poor Isaac, he seems like such a sensitive soul.

Agreed.  Jenelle needs to get herself acquainted with Mr. Hitachi.  STAT.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 4

This episode seemed to have a theme of all the moms criticizing the other half.

Kali picking at Jo because of Isaacs clothes and he skipped a bath one night! And did she say that her 5 year old was taking a shower alone? And she needs to stop comparing Javi and Jo and how Javi is so superior. no. She really is an asshole.

Jenelle - Deja vu. Bringing home another loser, putting him before her own family. Barbara should have stated what she was doing on Christmas, not asked Jenelle. And no Jennelle, you are not Jace's mother.

Chelsea, calm down. She complains about not wanting Adam to take Aubrey alone but then complains about Adam not being at his parents enough during the visit. She should be happy Aubrey spends weekends with the grandparents. And she doesn't give poor Aubrey any time to transition home. She bombards her with Adam questions and Aubrey gives her the answer she's looking for, giving Aubrey her full attention. Then barks at her to go brush her teeth. I don't know why Chelsea couldn't get off the couch and hang with Aubrey while she brushed her teeth. Aubreys been gone all weekend, she wanted attention from her mother. There was no need for that confrontation. And Adam and Chelsea need to put their phones down.

• Love 5

Did Chelsea get her lips injected? The top one specifically?

I was going to ask the same thing.

So let me get this straight, a little boy is unkempt and a new dad is in sweatpants in the afternoon, and this is bad...how?

It must be scary for Karl being up on that high horse, that horse is pretty damn high. Poor Karl, being perfect must be exhausting.

I'm not a violent person, I'm a peace loving hippie chick but I'd like to line these girls up and run them all over with my wheelchair. I can't find any reedeming qualities in any of them except Chelsea.

I just shake my head at the stupidity and entitlement of some of these girls.

• Love 14
(edited)

This episode seemed to have a theme of all the moms criticizing the other half.

Kali picking at Jo because of Isaacs clothes and he skipped a bath one night! And did she say that her 5 year old was taking a shower alone? And she needs to stop comparing Javi and Jo and how Javi is so superior. no. She really is an asshole.

Jenelle - Deja vu. Bringing home another loser, putting him before her own family. Barbara should have stated what she was doing on Christmas, not asked Jenelle. And no Jennelle, you are not Jace's mother.

Chelsea, calm down. She complains about not wanting Adam to take Aubrey alone but then complains about Adam not being at his parents enough during the visit. She should be happy Aubrey spends weekends with the grandparents. And she doesn't give poor Aubrey any time to transition home. She bombards her with Adam questions and Aubrey gives her the answer she's looking for, giving Aubrey her full attention. Then barks at her to go brush her teeth. I don't know why Chelsea couldn't get off the couch and hang with Aubrey while she brushed her teeth. Aubreys been gone all weekend, she wanted attention from her mother. There was no need for that confrontation. And Adam and Chelsea need to put their phones down.

Unless the court-order has changed, Adam has supervised visitation at his parent's house. That is why Chelsea questions Adam having Aubree alone or when he ignores Aubree by not being there at his parents during his visitation time. His parents are to supervise those visits.

So sick of Jenelle and Leah.

Javi is scum.

Janelle's scenes took place in December. Leah's scenes were in October, right? Isn't that when she lost custody?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
(edited)

Did I really hear Leah claim (on the Aftershow) that "My heart was so stressed out I could have had a stroke."?

Okay, Leah. Yeah.

I missed the first half of tonight's episode....did she make a reference to that or claim another visit to an imaginary doctor to get an imaginary diagnosis?

I swear that woman is like Chilly the snowman on Doc McStuffins. New episode, new claim of some disease, ailment or affliction. The difference is that Chilly really does believe it (plus he is cute and lovable) and Leah is just a self-serving liar.

Edited by AhFillAck
  • Love 11

What exactly DOESN'T give Leah anxiety? Seems like the act of breathing is just too much for her to bear *rolls eyes* I totally agree that cousin Chasity has about had it with her. I never thought I'd think she would be the voice of reason but, she sure was trying to get her dumbass, stoned cousin to understand that shit's getting real and she needs to clean up her act. Leah just sprawls out on the couch - don't we all sprawl out and take over the furniture when we visit someone? - and says 'Oh well, I'll just see what happens when we go back to court'. She was high as a fucking kite the entire episode. Who's the guy that's been with her in the car the last couple episodes? He's rather comfortable bashing Corey. Is that her sister's husband? I'm wondering why we haven't seen Jabba Dawn. Maybe she pissed off the MTV folks with her butting in and interrupting during the reunion? Or, maybe she confronted Leah about being wasted all the time and Leah cut her off?

Of course, Jenelle's new soulmate of a couple weeks is the deciding factor in what she's going to do for Christmas. I wish Babs would have shut her down when she put poor Jace on the spot about where he wanted to go. Poor little guy said Yay! when Babs talked to him about it after Jenelle and her felon drove off. I almost peed my pants from laughing hysterically when Jenelle was talking to her paid for friend and said the new soulmate was innocent. He assaulted his pregnant girlfriend and the resulting no contact order means he can't see his son but, Jenelle thinks Barb is too much for him. I loved Barb saying how generous Jenelle is with her friends. It was a great way for her to say she knows he's only there for what Jenelle can give him.

Kail throwing Jo under the bus when she talked to Isaac was awful. I was so hoping Isaac would say that Kail and Javi were yelling at his dad, too. 

• Love 11

Did I really hear Leah claim (on the Aftershow) that "My heart was so stressed out I could have had a stroke."?

Okay, Leah. Yeah.

I missed the first half of tonight's episode....did she make a reference to that or claim another visit to an imaginary doctor to get an imaginary diagnosis?

I swear that woman is like Chilly the snowman on Doc McStuffins. New episode, new claim of some disease, ailment or affliction. The difference is that Chilly really does believe it (plus he is cute and lovable) and Leah is just a self-serving liar.

I think it was all part of her "anxiety and depression" diagnosis. I noticed Amber clapping vigorously for that one. But yes, you heard her right about how she could've had a stroke.

The whole aftershow was so weird to me. When Farrah was introduced I thought she was going to fly off the couch clapping for herself. It was just so over the top. Meanwhile Leah looked like she was having a helluva time sitting up - I was thinking she should just lay down like Catelynn probably would have. It was also strange seeing their then and now pics. Of course they were all younger and more preggo in the "then" pics, but I thought for the most part they looked so much better than "now" because they had less makeup, surgery, hair extensions, etc.

• Love 2

I'm not totally unconvinced that Javi manipulated that whole argument because he saw everyone getting along. He made a bigger deal than he should have about Isaac being unwashed and he knew that using Isaac would get to Kail, although I thought she was smarter than that.

I can't watch the aftershow because it's such BS. Most of these girls are in so much denial and have such an inability to take responsibility for their actions, it's hard to watch. It's just as bad as their "friends" who are always siding with the idiocy.

• Love 19

I'm not totally unconvinced that Javi manipulated that whole argument because he saw everyone getting along. He made a bigger deal than he should have about Isaac being unwashed and he knew that using Isaac would get to Kail, although I thought she was smarter than that.

I can't watch the aftershow because it's such BS. Most of these girls are in so much denial and have such an inability to take responsibility for their actions, it's hard to watch. It's just as bad as their "friends" who are always siding with the idiocy.

I can't watch the aftershow, either. It's as bad as Sad Panda Pinsky blowing smoke up their asses and it makes me crazy.  

I think you're spot on about Javi stirring up the whole thing. He knew he'd get Kail all riled up saying Isaac wasn't dressed to the nines with perfect hair. 

• Love 7

Did Chelsea get her lips injected? The top one specifically?

She did get her lips injected and they look ridiculous.

I can see both sides of the Kail/Jo debacle. If Isaac being unkempt ONE day at school is a rare occurrence, then I'm not ready to demand that Jo be publicly flogged. Every family has off days, so meh, no biggie. However in Kail's defense, I think the overall argument was that he's not modeling good behavior for his son, which I kind of agree with. Either way, they both handled the situation poorly.

Regarding Leah, I thought Chasity was going to call her out on her B.S., but I guess Chasity decided she didn't want to lose her MTV checks and stayed in her lane.

Jenelle choosing dick over her son? Big shocker. It's crazy how she meets a guy and a week later is trying to create an instant family. Loved how Jace was improperly wearing his seat belt and neither of them noticed.

• Love 5
(edited)

Now on to my regular Kailyn rant.  Kailyn shut the hell up!  Show up 45 mins. early on pick-up day and expect Isaac to be totally dressed and ready to go?  Jo still had near to an hour with his son so there was plenty of time to get Isaac dressed, etc.  Hell, when I pick my child up from my ex's house for my 5 p.m. pick-up my kid is usually finishing her dinner or getting her stuff together.  Kailyn needs to chill.  If Kail and Jo's court order says pick-up @ 5 p.m. then it's pick-up at 5 p.m.  Not 4 p.m. or 4:15 p.m.

The 1st few years after my divorce I would drive a 3 hr. round trip to pick my child up.  In the dead of winter if I'd pull into my ex's driveway 10 mins early there would be my child - coat on, boots on, bundled up to the hilt, fully ready to go and my ex would make my child stand in the hallway until 5:01 p.m. - he'd time it down to the second.  He was a jerk back then and would not hand my child over even one minute early.  Kailyn could be dealing with someone like that.  Even now that my ex and I are in a good place if I am 15 mins. early for pick-up I will kill time around his town because I want my child to have her full time with her dad.  Of course my ex would hand my child over early but I would never just roll up unannounced almost an hour early because it suited me and expect him to hand her over.

What is wrong with Kail and Javi saying to each other "Hey, we're 45 mins. early.  Let's take Lincoln to Mc Donald's, have a little bite and let him run around for a bit?"  I don't get it.  As to Isaac skipping a bath/shower for just one day.  BIG DEAL.  Its not like Isaac was running 25K marathons in 100 degree weather.  It looked like autumn when Jo was standing in the doorway.  Fallen, brown leaves all over the ground.  If Isaac was a teenager, hormones raging, stinky, smelly feet and sweaty armpits I'd say "Make sure you shower every day".  But at 5 or 6?  Not the end of the world.  I didn't understand the problem with what Isaac was wearing, was it the next day at school?  I mean, as long as the kid's not in full-on pajamas, dressing casually once in awhile IN 1ST OR 2ND GRADE is not the end of the world.  Its not like Isacc's suiting up to head a Fortune 500 Company.  I'm all for looking neat and clean but Jo and Vee have a newborn and that is positively exhausting.  Maybe they were running a little late.

And who in the hell is Kailyn to tell Jo how to dress while he's chilling out with his family in his private home, on his private property on a Sunday afternoon?  GTFOH.  What?  is Jo supposed to do?  Come to the door in a tux with tails?  Heck, it snowed here on Sunday and me and my kid took showers, got dressed and put on new lounge wear - sweatpants, t-shirts.  We were watching movies and eating pizza.  I mean, was Jo supposed to dress up for Kailyn?   I wish a bitch would walk into my house without knocking and try to tell me what to wear and start ordering me around.  I'm glad Jo cussed her the eff out.

I hate Javi.  They can bash Jo all they want, cut down him, make fun of his house, and hit below the belt but at the end of the day Jo pays his full monthly child support and he really loves his son.  Kail and Javi need to quit nit-picking and going completely batshit crazy at the smallest things.  They should concentrate on working on their shitty relationship if they need something to do.

OMG.  LEAH.  She was wasted off her ass the entire episode.  And the dude sitting next to her (when they were driving in the car) looked fucked up as well.  Leah's gonna kill someone with her buzzed, inattentive driving.  Flat affect and so out of it.  I agree with the other posters that cousin Chassity is starting to not have two fucks to rub together.  Didn't see the Janelle parts because I was doing laundry and I purposely missed the Chelsea and "Coley" scenes (barf) because Chelsea's voice makes me want to stab someone and Aubrey's whiny baby-ass tantrums make me want to put her in a mega time out.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 16

Leah and the "anxiety" word again. I can't. People throw that word around without realizing what it means to really suffer from anxiety.

Leah looks like she smells like an old, dirty, dive bar.

I think Kail was really mad at something else. Misdirected anger is my guess. Jo's sweats and the rest of her "issues" were just a deflection of something else, or someone, that was really bothering her.

Anyone else remember when Kail was pissed because Jo was going to be late meeting her at his parents' house for a drop-off because he was at work late? Kail was not happy Jo was not punctual and berated him about the drop-off time. She kept Isaac rather than leave him with Janet. Spiteful bitch. Now,she shows up 45 minutes early and expects Jo to have Isaac ready? What about her rant to Javi how Jo better not expect more time with Isaac or expect to just "drop by whenever" to pick him up now that he lives closer to her home? The rules are one-sided. Kail can do whatever the fuck she wants. Rules do not apply to this bitch.

• Love 14

Kail picking at Jo because of Isaacs clothes and he skipped a bath one night! And did she say that her 5 year old was taking a shower alone? And she needs to stop comparing Javi and Jo and how Javi is so superior. no. She really is an asshole.

Did he even skip a bath one night? Kail said he hadn't had a bath since yesterday. Javi saw him at lunchtime on a school day so doesn't it make sense that his bath was the previous day? I thought nighttime baths were normal for kids that age so pretty much every kid at lunchtime would say that his last bath was yesterday. Or am I misunderstanding what Kail means by "yesterday"?

• Love 6
(edited)
I can see both sides of the Kail/Jo debacle. If Isaac being unkempt ONE day at school is a rare occurrence, then I'm not ready to demand that Jo be publicly flogged. Every family has off days, so meh, no biggie. However in Kail's defense, I think the overall argument was that he's not modeling good behavior for his son, which I kind of agree with. Either way, they both handled the situation poorly.

Kail needs to focus on the big picture here:  her son's father is active, loving, and involved in his life.  He's also got a new baby at home; Kail is clearly projecting her anger over something else IMO.  I am finding Javi just insufferable, and I think Kail is as well.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 11

I cannot wait for Javi for the time when Javi returns from deployment and finds Kail in the arms of another. I want the lightbulb to go on over Javi's when Kail is telling the new guy how much Javi sucks and how number 3 is a better dad to Lincoln than Javi ever was.

I want to see him sitting on the couch in sweatpants in the middle of the day with Jo crying about what a bitch Kail is.

• Love 16

When I'm not working, most of the time I don't even bother getting dressed all day and stay in my PJs while I do housework or -gasp- catch up on my fave shows. Quick! Somebody call CPS on me!

• Love 14

I think kail and javi are both full of shit. We have definitely seen kail laying around the house with her hair a mess and sloppy t shirts on in the past. Also she is covered in those hideous tattoos and so is javi but all of a sudden she is super concerned with appearances? I'm not bashing tattoos in general but hers are gross imo and not exactly the look she claims she is going for when she talks about what people would think of her based on looks. It kills her that even after all these years jo will not bow down to her and she cannot tell him what to do. I think that's the real issue there, they play nice and then something happens where kail thinks she has a reasonable excuse to freak out and then jo gives it right back to her and then it blows over until next time. It's probably the only reason she still goes back and forth with jo. When her and javi split up she won't play that game because she already knows she can dominate and control javi. There's no sport in that for her.

• Love 7

Kail, this comment about you is brought to you by the letters F and U. There will be no days when some slagbeast walks into my home, unfurls her tentacles and starts telling me how to dress in my home. I would have bounced her chins right out of there.

Leah was so damn high, I was expecting her to be hovering. I'm not a mother, but if I were and someone told me I had to give up my children, I would be on the floor, and not because I passed out from pillses. I would also be so humiliated that I allowed something like that to happen, that I would never show my face again.

• Love 22

I love Chelsea, but man watching her parenting is painful sometimes. She is just so lazy and ineffective. Yea, let's give the kid 15 warnings. She's really going to think you mean it. But, on the other hand, I do feel for Aubry. I'm a child of divorce and that transition always sucks. That can make for a very crabby kid. Also, it looked like Aubry had to get ready for bed right when she got home. She probably missed her mom and wanted to spend some time with her. It probably would have been nice if Chelsea let her stay up a bit later and got some quality time in, but then when it does come time - be firm. One warning, then punishment. What is this "I'm going to count!" threat? I laughed so hard. "Aubry I'm going to sing the ABCs!" She doesn't freaking care. 

But then I remember that at least Aubry is clean and fed and safe, unlike some of the other kids on this show. So I try to cut Chelsea some slack. SHE'S the one that's going to suffer later. 

I have no words for Adumb and the photo of Aubry. I don't even want to think about his weird, creepy friend(s) looking at that - not to mention the general public. 

I really don't know what to think about the fight with Jo and Kail, since the recording didn't start until they were already in the middle of it. Kail's side is that she showed up to pick up Isaac and Jo immediately yelled at her to, "Get the fuck out of my house!" I find that a bit hard to swallow. Jo's story is that Kail showed up a bit early and was demanding to know why Isaac wasn't ready. Then she proceeded to criticize his appearance. Personally, that sounds more believable, considering we'd already heard Kail and Javi complaining about Isaac's appearance at school the other day. 

And Kail is known for being controlling and superficial. You know, I was just lauding how, unlike the other moms, her home is always clean and tidy, and so are her boys. And that's great. But she can't force her standards onto someone else. I highly doubt that Isaac was SO dirty after not having a bath for one night, that his head was itchy. I have kids his age, and they don't bathe every night. More like every other night. I don't really think daily bathing is necessary until puberty. I have this weird notion that one can be TOO clean, and dirt can be good for you! But I digress. 

And then she's commenting on how the shirt Jo sent him to school in looks like a sleep shirt. It looked, to me, like it had his favorite characters - Buzz and Woody - on it. Maybe the kid just really wanted to wear it. Does it hurt? It's not like he was wearing footie pajamas. And what in the ever loving fuck is wrong with still being in jammies and sweats on a Sunday afternoon? Sometimes we have days like that, and we just stay in our jammies all day. It's fun! Plus, Jo and Vee JUST had a baby. Maybe it's all they can do to stay awake. How does this affect Kail again? Oh right, it doesn't. 

She is just a really arrogant and judgmental bitch sometimes. I don't freaking know if Jo is working or not, but neither are you. If his bills are paid and his child is cared for, that's really all that matters. He's not abusing or neglecting Isaac, so why are you so concerned with how he dresses and spends his days? I really think Kail realized that her closeness with her ex was causing trouble at homes, so she sabotaged it and got Javi back on her side. And I REALLY hated her conversation with Isaac afterword, that basically pinned the entire fight on Jo and neglected the fact that Javi was screaming crap too. 

Sigh....just when I see some growth in her....

Leah's reaction to the custody news was that of someone on drugs. STILL. Sure, she bitched and moaned about Cory. But there were no tears. No sadness. It was like her lawyer presented her with a list of groceries to pick up. It really irks me that she's trying to say Cory just wants what's best for HIM. Hardly. He's switching from the fun, weekend dad to the weekday, school and homework dad. It's about the KIDS. She is just so delusional. And I loved her cousin, Chastititty, berating her to actually communicate with her ex and discuss what this means going forward. Leah thinks if she just ignores something it will go away. 

Kind of like how I wish I could ignore Jenelle and SHE'D go away. Where to even begin with this one. It's totally my favorite when she gets a new dude and all of her voiceovers try to paint this beautiful picture. "I've been in a good mood, 'cause I met someone new." Stop and think about that for a minute. Her happiness, her moods, are always related to men. Why don't your KIDS put you in a good mood? Oh, that's right, because they're just dumped in a pack n play while YOU loll around the playroom floor. They're no fun! 

Then she calls David "a real family man". Yea, he's such a family man that he has physically accosted his pregnant ex, left her on the side of the road, and now has a no contact order with his young son! Daddy of the year there. What's wrong with his FIRST baby mama, and how much did they pay his daughter to call him "the best dad ever"? 

Conversely, Barb gets it. I love when she starts right in with the REAL questions - "What do you do?" "How serious is this?" Let's get down to it, Barb! How long before those two are fighting???

I can't even talk about the Christmas fight. It makes my head hurt. All I know is, Jenelle needs to stop trying to use "I'm his MOM" as her trump card, because you're not and you never have been. Secondly, I hate hate HATE her with every fiber of my being for putting Jace on the spot like that. The poor kid probably wants to do both, and you're making him have to choose between two people he loves. How fucked up is that? That was so not appropriate at all. Barb and Jenelle should have talked over the details without anyone else present and made the decision on their own. Jace doesn't say he wants to stay with you because you're super awesome, it's because you make him feel bad. And maybe a little bit scared. You've been so in and out of his life, how does he know you won't just stop seeing him if he doesn't choose you? It's revolting. 

• Love 21

Honestly I just pray that they will stop both Teen Mom shows for the sake of the growing kids.  They are getting too old to have their family dramas play out on tv.  Seriously, at some point the parents have to stand up for their children and understand how this is not good.  I admit I watch every episode, but I feel upset at the end of every one because of what I see and the impact it must have on the children.  Not only is there parent drama for all of them, but they have to have it shown on tv for everyone to see as well.  It is just sad.  Even Aubrey who is raised well, has to deal with the situation between her mom and dad--that is a lot for a child, and to have cameras following you around while your parents ask you questions about what the other one does is just too much.

Think about how it must feel for Leah's children to see how everyone can see how messed up their mom is.  That is so embarrassing, and they will keep that around with them for a long time.  You don't forget those times, even as you grow up.  

As for Jace, well, you know his situation shouldn't be aired on tv.... he has enough against him already, and add some mean kids to the mix as he continues to get older--well, that is just not good.

My thoughts on the Kail/Jo thing are mixed.  On the one hand I have no idea why she cared what he wore on some random day in his own house.  As others have said, Kail is not the queen of home dress up.  As for the bath and the shirt.... that confused me as well.  First of all not every child gets bathed every night because they don't need to be at the younger ages.  You can just run a comb through their hair, have them brush their teeth, and they are good to go in the morning--especially for boys.  Some pajama shirts are just like tshirts, and noone at school probably knew the difference (as long as the pajama pants weren't on too).  

That said, Jo is lazy as heck.  Even without the baby he seemed very unmotivated and he needs to make some plans for his own future as well as his family.  So I agree with Kail on that wholeheartedly.  Vee and Jo can't just sit around the house every day for the rest of their lives.  At some point, they will need to make money and just have some sort of focused life.

• Love 6

Jenelle asking Jace if he wanted to go to Asheville or not. God what a fucking bitch she is. The kid is six! I didn't even understand who wanted to go where and when for Xmas. If Jenelle asked me that question I wouldn't even know which side was Barbara's to take.

That was horrible. Poor little Jace, you could see it on his face! "what do I do?" If he picked Barb, maybe his mother would leave and he'd never see her again, or maybe she'd get angry and yell. If he picks his mom, then he doesn't get Christmas with his meme and has to be around his mother's scary new boyfriend. What a terrible thing to do to a little kid.

I was on board with Kail's whole talk up until that. She just could not resist digging at Jo and throwing him under the bus.

Why was it such a big deal that Jo was in sweatpants at 4:30 on a Sunday? Granted it's not like he has a long week of work to recover from but Sundays are typically a recharge and relax day.

Kail always has to live everyone else's life for them. She does not have an easy going, let it flow bone in her body. She has to be in control and call all the shots. For some reason this is what she hangs her self esteem on. Its like it never even occurs to her that someone might do things in a way other than the way she would.

Jenelle choosing dick over her son? Big shocker. It's crazy how she meets a guy and a week later is trying to create an instant family. Loved how Jace was improperly wearing his seat belt and neither of them noticed.

Neither one of them noticed because both of them were baked.

• Love 9
(edited)

I think Chelsea is an idiot. Yeah the pic of aubree was completely unacceptable but what is Chelsea putting out there? She wants to argue that Aubree is 6. So that means that the tantrum and constantly trashing aubrees father Is also something she shouldn't want people to see. Aubrees classmates could easily see that, but most of them are probably not following Adam on social media. And Chelsea is the one who brought the picture up on the show. If she is so concerned with aubree being bigger and needing privacy she should take her own advice instead of just talking crap about what Adam does to look like the victim/martyr. If she was really concerned with aubrees privacy she wouldn't be making her living by documenting the family dirty laundry. Chelsea wanted to sit on the couch and hang all over her new man instead of helping her kid brush her teeth. Aubree probably just wanted to spend some time with her because she just got home. Cole looked horrified to me, chelsea might want to dial back the trashing Adam and calling daddy about Adam while cole sits there like a deer in the headlights and creating screaming fits with her kid if she really wants to get him down the aisle

Edited by Lexie
  • Love 8
(edited)

Then she calls David "a real family man".

Based on some photos he posted on his goddamned social media account! I really didn't pay much attention to the other kids during this episode (well except Isaac's little confused face when Kail put him in the middle of more of her baby daddy bullshit) but my heart broke for Jace. Once again, Jenelle forced him to choose between his egg donor and his parent. Like when she asked him who he wanted to live with. Once again, Jenelle's got him around some asshole and his kid. And yeah, ITA to the poster who pointed out that fake ass "You're the bestest daddy everrr!" I wasn't buying it either.

And he sure didn't look like someone who had a problem being on camera. Obviously didn't have a problem putting his kid on camera either.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 4