Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Breaking Apart

• Start Topic

Leah said that the kids would be devastated if she wasn't their primary caretaker. LOL! NOpe, I think they love the structure they receive at their father's house; knowing they'll have regular meal times; knowing there won't be rushing and chaos in the mornings; Gracie knowing she doesn't have to raise her sisters, the list goes on.

I agree about Jo needing to get it together long term. What happened to him? Didn't he move to New Jersey to be closer to his job? He never struck me as the lazy type and on top of that, his parents seem like hard workers who and I would think they would have passed their work ethic on to  him. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I know I'm old and the whole social media and online dating thing completely escapes me, but I thought Tinder was a website to find fuckbuddies. So Janelle swipes and gets a new squeeze? It makes no damn sense. Like Amber meeting a guy on Twitter. Are these girls stupid? Why am I asking that question? Of course they are. I wanted to reach through my TV and strangle Janelle when she put Jace on the spot by asking him where he wanted to go for Christmas. I could see the poor kid mentally calculating what response would elicit what reaction. 

I think the scene in the lawyers office was recreated for the cameras. Even high, there is no way Leah you act so stonefaced at hearing that she lost custody. Loved that her lawyer was trying to gently suggest that Leah work with Corey about custody, rather than go back to court. BUT she also is ready to file yet another petition. Does Leah even leave her house? Outside of custody exchanges or visits to her lawyer, she is perpetually prone.

Kail has a lot of balls criticizing how someone dresses when she is perpetually in workout clothes. Kail's version of dressed up it to wrap a humongous scarf around her underarmour sweatshirt. And WTF is she doing picking up her kid an hour early? And Javi was totally trying to pick a fight between Kail and Jo. I don not understand why he is so threatened by Jo. 

Chelsea can be so stupid sometimes. Aubrey walks in and the cameras are rolling, it's clear that Aubrey loves being filmed.So Chelsea immediately sends her away. Wouldn't it have been easier for Chelsea to follow her upstairs and watch her brush her teeth,rather than letting it devolve into a tantrum? Ugh

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 9
(edited)

Well that can't happen because they are parents to Isaac. They have to deal with each other.

I have watched Kaill blow her top more times over shit that could have been handled in a better fashion. Several times I have watched Jo remain calm and try to have a conversation with Kail as she loses her shit such as Isaac's haircut.

Jo said to Vee that Kail came up cussing. Notice, Kail didn't record that part.  Javi, Please!!  Back up! You only call Isaac your son when you want to try to impress someone. Either he is, or isn't, but don't jump back and forth!

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8

What exactly DOESN'T give Leah anxiety? Seems like the act of breathing is just too much for her to bear *rolls eyes* I totally agree that cousin Chasity has about had it with her. I never thought I'd think she would be the voice of reason but, she sure was trying to get her dumbass, stoned cousin to understand that shit's getting real and she needs to clean up her act. Leah just sprawls out on the couch - don't we all sprawl out and take over the furniture when we visit someone? - and says 'Oh well, I'll just see what happens when we go back to court'. She was high as a fucking kite the entire episode. Who's the guy that's been with her in the car the last couple episodes? He's rather comfortable bashing Corey. Is that her sister's husband? I'm wondering why we haven't seen Jabba Dawn. Maybe she pissed off the MTV folks with her butting in and interrupting during the reunion? Or, maybe she confronted Leah about being wasted all the time and Leah cut her off?

I thought they were at Dawn's house.  That's why Leah got so comfortable.   I had to laugh when they showed Leah smoking. Finally!!  

I thought Victoria was pregnant?

• Love 2

Kail: Stop bitching. Kail always says that she doesn't want to fight in front of Issac, but does it anyway. She needs to realize that the damage is already done. She and Javi seem miserable.

Chelsea: Since we never saw the pic, I guess I can't know why it was such a big deal. (Heard it was a pic of Aubree in the tub). Adam is never going to change. Be happy you have Cole.

Leah: Get your shit together! Who was that guy with Leah? Was that her brother? Thank God the girlses have some stability.

Jenelle: Babs is raising your son for fucks sake! Be grateful. It seems like Jenelle only does online dating. No wonder all the guys are creeps. And she totally manipulated Jace into saying that he wanted to stay with her. She's such a bitch.

• Love 3
I agree about Jo needing to get it together long term. What happened to him? Didn't he move to New Jersey to be closer to his job?

No, he moved to be closer to Isaac. If he has a job, no one knows about it. The only possibility I can see is that he's doing something under the table and wants to keep it very hush-hush. But either way, as long as he's paying his bills and child support, I don't see why Kail is concerned. She doesn't work outside of the show either. 

• Love 13

Kail: Stop bitching. Kail always says that she doesn't want to fight in front of Issac, but does it anyway. She needs to realize that the damage is already done. She and Javi seem miserable.

Chelsea: Since we never saw the pic, I guess I can't know why it was such a big deal. (Heard it was a pic of Aubree in the tub). Adam is never going to change. Be happy you have Cole.

Leah: Get your shit together! Who was that guy with Leah? Was that her brother? Thank God the girlses have some stability.

Jenelle: Babs is raising your son for fucks sake! Be grateful. It seems like Jenelle only does online dating. No wonder all the guys are creeps. And she totally manipulated Jace into saying that he wanted to stay with her. She's such a bitch.

The guy with Leah was her sister Victoria's husband.  

The picture was Aubrey in the tub with Pasley sitting in between her legs.  I remember seeing the picture when it was told to Chelsea on twitter.  If I remember correctly someone tagged Chelsea and said something like have you seen the inappropriate picture Adam posted of Aubrey, and included a link.  Me, being the nosy person I am, followed along.  

Seriously Kail, just stop.  Just because you dress Isaac up every single day with his hair slicked up doesn't mean he has to do it everyday.  Let him wear simple clothes every once in a while. It's school, not a fashion show.  Notice she was only concerned about how it made her look!  

• Love 7
I know I'm old and the whole social media and online dating thing completely escapes me, but I thought Tinder was a website to find fuckbuddies. So Janelle swipes and gets a new squeeze? It makes no damn sense.

I kind of thought that about Tinder too, but I have zero knowledge about those kinds of sites. Who knows? Maybe it DID start out like that? Jenelle always ALWAYS finds her guys on dating apps. Then she acts so casual about it. Like, "I was just fooling around on there, I didn't expect to meet someone like you!" Swoon. 

More like gag. 

• Love 4

I'm not totally unconvinced that Javi manipulated that whole argument because he saw everyone getting along. He made a bigger deal than he should have about Isaac being unwashed and he knew that using Isaac would get to Kail, although I thought she was smarter than that.

I can't watch the aftershow because it's such BS. Most of these girls are in so much denial and have such an inability to take responsibility for their actions, it's hard to watch. It's just as bad as their "friends" who are always siding with the idiocy.

I'm sure this is exactly what happened, when Javi was telling Karl about Isaac having bedhead and scartching his head he had a smug little smirk on his face. Like he knew exactly the shitstorm that his story would unleash and he was so proud od himseof for causing it. I can't stand him, he's so immature and insecure and of course such a little bitch because he had to wait for Karl to get back in the car before he said anything to Jo.

• Love 13
(edited)

Janelle and David are in love, how sweet *barf*

Poor Jace looked like a deer caught in the headlights when she badgered him about Christmas. Stop putting him on the spot! Does anyone know about his custody arrangement for his daughter? If I were her mother, I would not let me child be involved with this shit show, let alone be in a car with that nutbag Jenelle.

Eta edited to add: After two years Jenelle is finally touching another man's skin. Two years!!

Chasity was so over Leah, it was pretty funny.

Edited by MaggieG
  • Love 6

I think Chasity was so over Leah because Leah clearly wasn't getting it. Leah kept saying she didn't agree with the judge's decision as if simply disagreeing meant the order had no validity. I co-sign with whomever up thread said she's secretly tickled pink she doesn't have to deal with the girls during the week.

Regarding Chelsea, I agree she blew it with Aubree. Giving the kid 15 or 20 minutes to settle in and relax before doing her bedtime routine would've avoided the meltdown. Cole had a look on his face like "what the fuck did I get myself into?".

Javi clearly wasn't happy with everyone getting along so he decided to stir the pot. Kail said Isaac hadn't had a bath since "yesterday." It's entirely possible that Isaac bathes in the evening when he's with Jo, whereas Kail has him take a shower in the morning before school. Either way, it's not like Isaac is ever filthy with ratty clothes. Oooh, his hair was mussed. Talk about the ultimate crime against humanity.

Dave creeps me out. Jenelle and Barb really shouldn't have had the Christmas discussion with an audience present. Poor Jace always looks terrified when he's with Jenelle and her loser boyfriends.

• Love 9
(edited)

No, he moved to be closer to Isaac. If he has a job, no one knows about it. The only possibility I can see is that he's doing something under the table and wants to keep it very hush-hush. But either way, as long as he's paying his bills and child support, I don't see why Kail is concerned. She doesn't work outside of the show either. 

Originally when there were all still living in Pennsylvania, he moved to New Jersey for work. Kail pitched a fit about it, of course, only to move to Delaware with Javi. And then Jo moved there also to be closer to Isaac. I don't know what happened with that job or what he's doing for regular money, if anything. But if he has money coming in (legally) and he's making his child support payments, whatever their agreement is for, then I don't see how it's any of Kail's concern what he does with his time or whether he has a daily job or not. My parents divorced when I was little and my dad had custody of my older brother while my mom got me. (I'm not sure who got the short stick, lol.) Back in the day my father was frequently between jobs, and I'm pretty sure my mother didn't have the slightest idea what he was doing when he actually did work, or when and if he was working at all. And she didn't care. As long as he had a roof over my brother's head, clothes on his back and food in his belly, he could dance in the street in his underwear for all she cared.

Cole had a look on his face like "what the fuck did I get myself into?"

In the contest for Best Cole Facial Expression, I think it's a tie between that and his statue face when Chelsea was on the phone with Randy. What was that about?

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 7

Originally when there were all still living in Pennsylvania, he moved to New Jersey for work. Kail pitched a fit about it, of course, only to move to Delaware with Javi. And then Jo moved there also to be closer to Isaac. I don't know what happened with that job or what he's doing for regular money, if anything. But if he has money coming in (legally) and he's making his child support payments, whatever their agreement is for, then I don't see how it's any of Kail's concern what he does with his time or whether he has a daily job or not. My parents divorced when I was little and my dad had custody of my older brother while my mom got me. (I'm not sure who got the short stick, lol.) Back in the day my father was frequently between jobs, and I'm pretty sure my mother didn't have the slightest idea what he was doing when he actually did work, or when and if he was working at all. And she didn't care. As long as he had a roof over my brother's head, clothes on his back and food in his belly, he could dance in the street in his underwear for all she cared.

Things got so convoluted last season re:Jo paying CS, but I was left with the impression that Jo does not pay support. If Jo isn't contributing, no matter mow much money Kail makes, he needs to pay support. I have no idea what Jo does, if anything and I don't care. But if he isn't paying support and doesn't work, yeah, I can totally see how that would piss Kail off. I despise her so it's not like I want to defend her, but Jo, jeez dude, WTF?

• Love 2

I think Jo does pay child support (though supposedly there were times in the past when he fell behind) but the issue last season was that Kail wanted to raise the amount and Jo freaked because it apparently would leave him with too little to live on, to which Kail argued that perhaps he could go and get a job, etc.

• Love 2
Things got so convoluted last season re:Jo paying CS, but I was left with the impression that Jo does not pay support. If Jo isn't contributing, no matter mow much money Kail makes, he needs to pay support. I have no idea what Jo does, if anything and I don't care. But if he isn't paying support and doesn't work, yeah, I can totally see how that would piss Kail off. I despise her so it's not like I want to defend her, but Jo, jeez dude, WTF?

I'm pretty sure he's paying support. I think the issue is that Kail was asking for more. 

• Love 4

He is 100% paying support. Kail just wanted more because she wants to put him in private schools and more expensive childcare options. Which are just that. Options. If she wants to go above and beyond  that's on her and not Jo. 

• Love 7

I think Chelsea is an idiot. Yeah the pic of aubree was completely unacceptable but what is Chelsea putting out there?

Did anyone see the picture?  What exactly did it show? 

• Love 1

The picture was Aubrey in the tub with Pasley sitting in between her legs.  I remember seeing the picture when it was told to Chelsea on twitter.  If I remember correctly someone tagged Chelsea and said something like have you seen the inappropriate picture Adam posted of Aubrey, and included a link.  Me, being the nosy person I am, followed along.  

So Aubrey was "covered" by her baby sister?  I guess that's why the attorney said that Chelsea couldn't do anything about it.  Tacky to put it on social media but they are all social media addicts, so not surprising.

• Love 1
(edited)

In fairness to Kail, I believe she said the support order hadn't been changed in over three years. I get that Kail needs to make up the difference if she wants Isaac wearing Dolce Kids and attending private school, but Jo needs to do his part as well. He can't expect to skate through Isaac's childhood paying the bare minimum. If he can't afford to live, there's these crazy, newfangled inventions called "jobs." Javi works, so can he.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6
(edited)

Kali is a judgemental birch, and I can say that because I have been judging her since 16 and Pregnant. The pitting Jo's parents against him, crying that when she went to meet her father he did not have money to spend on her, her general suck the life out of a room personality.

So you care about appearances, that sure was obvious when you crammed your 8 months pregnant already married as into a white wedding gown that showed all those ugly passed tattoos. You cared about that when you had the fat sucked out of your gut and shot into your ass on a pod cast.

So Isaac went to school looking like a kid instead of a mini prepster, that is where you draw the line? Bitch. Married to a little instigating bitch boy. I absolutely believe she started the battle with Jo after being riled up by her minion Javi. As much of an ass as he is, what does he honestly see in her?

Leah, you just suck. Ditto Jenelle.

What was up with all the clutter on Chelsea's stairs?

Edited to apologize for auto correct on my tablet.

Edited by dorcastrilling
  • Love 12

Why were Kail and Javi making such a big deal out of the fact that Isaac was scratching his head? Were they implying that he has lice? If so, that has nothing to do with whether or not Jo & Vi bathe him every night. He could just have easily caught lice at Kail's house or at school. And little kids, unless they have gotten actively dirty, do not need to shower every day. I have no idea why Kail is up in arms about that.

If Kail's biggest problem is that Jo is sending Isaac to school looking slightly disheveled (aka like a normal kid) then she should watch how Leah takes care of her kids and thank her lucky stars that Jo & Vi are doing a much better job than that.

• Love 11

Chelsea is a perpetual teenager. She's lazy. I remember when my 3 sisters and I were still living at home, our staircase looked exactly like that. "Oh, let me put this here, so I remember to take it up when I go to bed later". Never took it with us. Drove my mom nuts!

Chelsea is a perpetual teenager. She's lazy. I remember when my 3 sisters and I were still living at home, our staircase looked exactly like that. "Oh, let me put this here, so I remember to take it up when I go to bed later". Never took it with us. Drove my mom nuts!

• Love 8

OK, I still do it but its because I'm older now and if I don't put it RIGHT THERE I'll never remember to whatever it is upstairs.

I'll be headed straight home today to move that stuff.  Sorry.

• Love 4

Again, y'all, there is SO MUCH to snark on this show without snarking on each other.

If you see a post that refers to "you" "y'all" "insert specific poster name here" "MyaSucks" etc. REPORT it and do not engage. We will handle it.

This is the last general mod note warning as such on this subject. Next with be individual warnings. Don't make me get all glassy eyed and actually stock my fridge for y'all.

• Love 4
n fairness to Kail, I believe she said the support order hadn't been changed in over three years. I get that Kail needs to make up the difference if she wants Isaac wearing Dolce Kids and attending private school, but Jo needs to do his part as well. He can't expect to skate through Isaac's childhood paying the bare minimum. If he can't afford to live, there's these crazy, newfangled inventions called "jobs." Javi works, so can he.

i agree.  Jo is one of the original Dads, he's making money on MTV!   if he can't afford court-ordered child support he really needs to get a job.

• Love 4

Regarding Chelsea, I agree she blew it with Aubree. Giving the kid 15 or 20 minutes to settle in and relax before doing her bedtime routine would've avoided the meltdown. Cole had a look on his face like "what the fuck did I get myself into?".

I agree she could have done better but really, haven't we all been there? I'm not prepared to judge Chelsea for that. Every single parenting book in the world says don't go back on your word. So once she said "go brush your teeth" she had to stick to it and follow through (or be deplored as spineless, wishy-washy, and a bad parent who can't get her kid to brush her teeth!:-) ). We've all had moments when we could have handled things better.

It does speak to how thin Chelsea's story line is nowadays, amirite? She calls her dad, wow. I'm sure that all the "are you excited about Cole coming with us to buy a tree/pick up the dry cleaning/get the oil changed/go buy stamps?" is a desperate effort to whip up some story, somehow.

• Love 9

When is Javi going to deploy already?  Kailyn is a total beeyotch but then again so is Javi!!  She purposely showed up 45 minutes early to pick up Issac cause she wanted to pick a fight. Seemed to me she was more concerned about how she is perceived at Issac's school by other moms/staff than she is about whether Issac is really clean or not.  Stupid Jenelle, I loved how she wasnt really looking for anyone....while she was on Tinder.  Leah should be over the moon.  Now she has more time to devote to naps.

• Love 8
(edited)

In fairness to Kail, I believe she said the support order hadn't been changed in over three years. I get that Kail needs to make up the difference if she wants Isaac wearing Dolce Kids and attending private school, but Jo needs to do his part as well. He can't expect to skate through Isaac's childhood paying the bare minimum. If he can't afford to live, there's these crazy, newfangled inventions called "jobs." Javi works, so can he.

In fairness to Jo, he did ask many times how much did Kail need and he did say he was willing to buy whatever Kail said his son needed. Each time Kail never gave an amount nor did she give him a list of expenses. She would have had to give a list to the court so, it is not as if Jo was crossing any boundaries with his request.

Second, that argument on the episode had nothing to do with child support. It was about Javi sticking his penis into the mix because he is an immature, controlling prick who is also a hypocrite. All his talk about what is in Isaac's best interest goes out the window when he feels his dick shriveling up because somehow Jo and Kail being kind to one another can only mean trouble.

I too keep things near my stairs, not because I am lazy or immature. It is because I tend to do that sort of thing when I clean house.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 5
(edited)

and I can say that because I have been judging her since 16 and Pregnant

So funny...

I used to feel sorry for Javi because I thought he got duped for the benefits...well, maybe not wrong there, but he's really childish and petty.

Edited by Forcereals
  • Love 4

In fairness to Jo, he did ask many times how much did Kail need and he did say he was willing to buy whatever Kail said his son needed. Each time Kail never gave an amount nor did she give him a list of expenses. She would have had to give a list to the court so, it is not as if Jo was crossing any boundaries with his request.

Yep. I completely forgot about that. Jo was willing to work with her, but she refused to give him any sort of numbers. It also happened right after she bought another house in order to get away form Joe who moved in her neighborhood. Suspect as hell timing. 

I think Jo was just completely misinformed with how much he'd have to pay. He probably has heard horror stories. The truth is that Kail's teen mom money would keep him form having to pay too much. Kail was also worried Jo would try to go for more time since he moved closer, but he didn't want to make the change for Iassic's benefit. If Kail tried to get more money, Jo could have easily countered with asking for more time thus reducing his child support. 

So funny...

I used to feel sorry for Javi because I thought he got duped for the benefits...well, maybe not wrong there, but he's really childish and petty.

Hope the show is still around for the eventual divorce so we get to see Javi experience all the bullshit he's put Jo through. 

• Love 9
When is Javi going to deploy already?  Kailyn is a total beeyotch but then again so is Javi!!  She purposely showed up 45 minutes early to pick up Issac cause she wanted to pick a fight.

I have to believe this is true. Jo lives right down the road, so it's not like you can't time your arrival better. It's not like they just happened to be "on that side of town" and popped in. She didn't even call to let him know, so he could GET Isaac ready. My belief is that the itchy hair/jammies shirt incident led them to the decision to "investigate" Jo. They intentionally showed up early, hoping to catch him in the act of rolling Isaac around in some staph-infected sand. 

• Love 14

What about Kail serepticiously filming Jo with her iPhone? How is that ok? And handing it over to the producers to make him look bad? (Although I don't know how it made him look bad - he was angry at her for showing up early, and had the nerve to be wearing sweats on a Sunday afternoon at home).

• Love 11
(edited)

I kind of thought that about Tinder too, but I have zero knowledge about those kinds of sites. Who knows? Maybe it DID start out like that? Jenelle always ALWAYS finds her guys on dating apps. Then she acts so casual about it. Like, "I was just fooling around on there, I didn't expect to meet someone like you!" Swoon. 

More like gag. 

Tinder is what you want it to be. They pull potential matches by analyzing your interests and mutual friends on social media, so while it's not as info-deep as a site like Match, there's a likelihood you'll have common interests. I'm divorced and dating and use it occasionally. I've had a pretty positive experience (with some stinkers scattered in) just by specifying in my bio that I'm not into being used for sex or pursuing random hookups. The problem has been I like the people who aren't that into me and vice versa, but that's the nature of dating more than the app.

There are "celebrities" on Tinder...Jenelle is probably verified and therefore comes with the allure of superstardom. /sarcasm

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 5

So funny...

I'm starting to think that Javi NEEDS Kail to be in conflict with Jo.  He needs for them to hate each other. That way  he can feel secure when he gets deployed.  He'll have that tiny bit of security that Kail has some hate for Jo and she won't let him creep on by while Javi is away for months.

He knows his wife is a cheater and a liar.  This might be his main way of getting some distance between them.

• Love 12

Javi definitely stirred the pot by showing Kail that picture of Isaac. From the brief glimpse I saw, I didn't think Isaac looked that bad. His top looked like one of those cartoon character t-shirts they sell in the boys' department at Target or Walmart. Also, if Isaac had just bathed the day before I can't imagine his scalp had enough time to get greasy to where it would be itchy and irritated. Methinks there might have been some exaggeration on Javi's part.

I agreed with Jo that it was more important that Isaac got fed in the morning than whether his outfit was photo shoot ready. If Jo had a history of not keeping Isaac clean, we would've heard about it before now. Kail certainly isn't shy about pointing out Jo's parenting flaws.

• Love 8
(edited)

After a year in hiatus from this show I decided to turn it on for background noise while I was working in the kitchen. It is worse than when I last saw it. I am mad at myself now.

Edited by ethalfrida
  • Love 3
What about Kail serepticiously filming Jo with her iPhone? How is that ok? And handing it over to the producers to make him look bad? (Although I don't know how it made him look bad - he was angry at her for showing up early, and had the nerve to be wearing sweats on a Sunday afternoon at home).

And she started filming after she had already left the house. We missed the initial exchange - conveniently. 

• Love 8

I must be the WORST MOM IN THE WORLD because on Sunday's my family and I have "Netflix binges" while eating takeout in our lounge wear.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I heard Karl say (not verbatim) "yeah, we are early but Isaac doesn't even have his shoes on!" Don't most people keep their shoes off until it's time to leave? Isn't the fact that Karl and Javi showing up 40 min early a good enough reason as to why Isaac (gasp!) didn't have his shoes on in time?

And who is Kail to control Jo's clothing. He was in jogging pants and a t-shirt. I recently had a baby and I have two other kids and my husband and I barely brushed our hair we were soooo exhausted. Jo having a job or NOT having a newborn in the house is exhausting and for Javi to say "yeah you have a newborn but don't neglect the other kid" punk please...how is chilling in lounge clothes and a 6 year old missing one bath neglectful?

I also hated how Karl threw Jo under the bus to Issac about "how daddy talked to your mommy" when Karl is ALWAYS rude and disrespectful to people she talks to!

Ugh. I just think they are picking on Jo for any reason. They are all high and mighty with their 6 figure salaries. Jo may not have a job (even though Karl doesn't have a job they both work for MTV and get checks) he shouldn't have to defend why he's wearing lounge clothes in HIS OWN HOME!!

Karl and Javi are trying to act like upper class parents better than little 'ole Jo and Vee. Okay Karl, we get you're a New York Times "best seller" and Javi is in the air force but come on now. I will always give parents with a newborn a little lax patience when it comes to how the house is kept and their home.

Pfft.

• Love 17

Another thing, probably irrelevant to this thread, but I watched the teen mom 2 vs. teen mom OG. (I need a life) and got to thinking how the teen mom 2 girls were less annoying than the OG girls.

aside from Kailyn and Jenelle, Leah and Chelsea are pretty low key but the OG moms annoy the piss out of me. They are boring and Farrah doesn't look like "Farrah" anymore and is into a new league outside of teen mom. I just think (even though both sides should be taken off the air) teen mom OG SHOULD'NT be renewed for another season.

I'm over the OG GIRLS.

Teen mom 2 group still has some realness to their stories unlike Farrah the porn star and amber with her Johnny Appleseed boyfriend and maxi pretending she just found out she was pregnant in nearing third trimester and Tyler and catelynn ignoring Carly 2.0

I need to shut up now. I'm ranting

• Love 7

In the contest for Best Cole Facial Expression, I think it's a tie between that and his statue face when Chelsea was on the phone with Randy. What was that about?

I think that Cole has been drinking the kool aid and now he is surprised by what day to day life with Chelsea is going to be like. She's not as much of a train wreck as some of the others but she is immature, whiny, constantly runs to her daddy for everything, and is super bitter about Adam. Before she mentioned that she didn't want to talk about Adam constantly but she sure looked comfy blabbing about it on the phone. You can see that Cole is surprised about how things escalate. And he had better be taking notes because if he is baby daddy number 2 and they break up she is going to be just as litigious. With daddy rooting her on.

• Love 6

I think that Cole has been drinking the kool aid and now he is surprised by what day to day life with Chelsea is going to be like. She's not as much of a train wreck as some of the others but she is immature, whiny, constantly runs to her daddy for everything, and is super bitter about Adam. Before she mentioned that she didn't want to talk about Adam constantly but she sure looked comfy blabbing about it on the phone. You can see that Cole is surprised about how things escalate. And he had better be taking notes because if he is baby daddy number 2 and they break up she is going to be just as litigious. With daddy rooting her on.

I can understand Chelsea going for a child support increase, because the same order had been in place since Aubree was a baby, but I don't think Cole is necessarily prepared for how hard it is to raise a kid 24/7, especially one who's never been disciplined and is prone to tantrums. They're still engaged, so things must be going well in real time, but Cole looked like he was searching for the closest exit during his scenes in last night's epi.

• Love 6

Child support is one thing but she has been at lawyers offices to change aubrees last name, almost had her in a facility for supervised visits,, will not discuss anything about visitation without a lawyer. Sure he was a train wreck and still is in a lot of ways but this is just how she handles it and when Cole is on her shit list she will probably act the same way.

• Love 4

Not much to comment on but if I'm home and I don't have company, I'm in sweats. Every time I start to like Kail, she ends up grating my nerves and I remember why I don't like her again. When Javi was like "Right when he gets up, you change him out of his clothes he slept in." Um, relax? We change diapers and chill in pajamas until it's time to go somewhere. Horrible family of slobs, I know.

I'm eager to see how Leah's storyline TRUTHS start coming to light. Didn't she say it would start in episode 4?

• Love 10

Ugh.  Basically all of these ladies are the worst....except Chelsea.

The fight between Kail and Jo was unfortunate.  They both have such impulse control with one another.  It's too bad Isaac needs to see that.  I think Kail is judgmental.  I think she grew up the gross, dirty girl and is so afraid that is going to be thrown Isaac's way, but that's no excuse.  I also think she needs to look at what she brings to the table.  Her convo about the fight with Isaac was also unfortunate.  She know she played a part and yelled at Jo just as much, so don't play like it was just Jo.  

But you know who I dislike a bajillion times worse...Javi.  He's such a manipulator...and enjoyed stirring all that up and then yelling from the car (while Isaac was right there) like the big man he is.  If I was married to him and he told me he was going overseas....Bye Felicia would be my response.  

I'm totally Team Chelsea when it comes to posting any kind of nekkid pictures of kids.  While I am sure it was totally innocent...the world is not innocent and your kid is kinda famous because of the show.  Chelsea though is going to need to find a way to co-parent with Adam.  He is her father and whether it is for the cameras or not, he seems interested in maintaining that relationship.  Chelsea needs to stop grilling Aubree though and putting her in the middle.  

Jenelle.  What a waste of a human being.  She goes from 0 to 100 with guys in about 2 seconds and of course, always brings her kids along for the ride.  Poor Jace.  He looked so uncomfortable when Jenelle was asking him where he wanted to go for Christmas.  The new guy is a trainwreck....and come on, no one believes that he has never seen Teen Mom.  Puh-lease!

and whoever asked above...tinder used to be for people who just wanted to hook up/bang while OkCupid was for dating, but it seems to have changed and Tinder is for dating just as much as OkCupid.  Tinder is connected with Facebook and it will tell you if someone you matched with has any mutual friends on FB.  It's a nice way to get the low down from a friend if you see someone you like, but of course...don't know.  

Leah.  I have no words for Leah.  Except thank goodness the girls are with Corey.  She did seem super high during the whole episode.  I also get crazy mad every single episode when they show her driving her kids around while texting.  She is so reckless and i hope that nothing happens to those girls as a result of her carelessness.  

• Love 5

Jenelle totally sucks and Barb totally has her number. She is such a manipulative cow asking Jace to make a choice. I'm glad Barb won this battle. Jace knows which side his bread is buttered on, which is why he ran out of the car to hug Barb hello. And when his monster left, and Barb simply said we're going to Ashville, he was happy and said yay! 

:Leah is a hot fucking mess, too. Like her cousin said, she needs to bring up her A-game. Loved how they showed the girls actively doing something at Cory's. Ali is usually shown doing something to occupy herself, but the evil blonde twin is always throwing herself around in despair and boredom. 

Chelsea had on waaaaay too much makeup. It looked horrible. I wonder if Cole ever tells her to scrape some of that crap off of her face. Adumb is totally stupid and I would have seriously bugged the hell out of him to remove that photo and asked the new lawyer to send him a letter if necessary AND refuse to even consider a conversation about increased access.

• Love 2