Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Breaking Apart

• Start Topic

(edited)

o53dUID.jpg

I get it, Kail.  You grew up poor and you don't want your kid to go through what do you.  You send him to a good school.  You dress him in designer clothing.  It's okay for him to wear a licensed character t-shirt to school every now and then. It's okay for him to go without a shower.  People are judging you for your behavior -- not because of the kid's shirt. Grow up.  

She's almost as delusional as Leah:  "He's fighting for what he wants and, at the end of the day, I'm fighting for what's best for the girls."   What?  You can't even feed the Girlses breakfast or get a wheelchair repaired.

Yep, no seatbelt on the kids while Janelle and her Cock of the Quarter make out while driving.

GoI2q92.png

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 18

OK, I still do it but its because I'm older now and if I don't put it RIGHT THERE I'll never remember to whatever it is upstairs.

I'll be headed straight home today to move that stuff.  Sorry.

I totally get that, but Chelsea's stairs had tossed and crumbled clothes going on forever.
  • Love 4

Child support is one thing but she has been at lawyers offices to change aubrees last name, almost had her in a facility for supervised visits,, will not discuss anything about visitation without a lawyer. Sure he was a train wreck and still is in a lot of ways but this is just how she handles it and when Cole is on her shit list she will probably act the same way.

It is wrong for a parent to consider not giving their child the bio "father's" last name after he has expressed no interest in being said child's father and called that child names such as "mistake"?

As for Aubree and possibly putting her in a facility where supervised visits might be an option, that was all due to Adam and his parents who could not bother to follow a court order. Chelsea did NOT want to have to do such a thing, but Adam and his equally fucked up parents could not be trusted to abide the order of a judge. Adam could not bother to follow any laws. That is not Chelsea's fault. Attorneys are there for a reason and Adam gave Chelsea plenty of reasons to visit hers.

• Love 18

Except it's not that easy to change a kids name, she should have thought of that before she gave aubree Adams last name. That's kind of my point. Regardless of what a total asshole Adam was Chelsea still wanted him. she got over the mistake comment and still wanted him. Even had a pregnancy scare in the not too distant pass. She's just bitter. As long as he keeps acting normal he will probably end up with unsupervised visits at some point.

• Love 2

No, he moved to be closer to Isaac. If he has a job, no one knows about it. The only possibility I can see is that he's doing something under the table and wants to keep it very hush-hush. But either way, as long as he's paying his bills and child support, I don't see why Kail is concerned. She doesn't work outside of the show either.

He moved to DE to be closer to Issac. When he moved to NJ both Isaac and Kail still lived in his hometown in PA. I don't think he ever said on the show why he moved to NJ so it's all kind of speculation. I think there was a job there, but I always suspected it was to start dating Vee.

• Love 2

Except it's not that easy to change a kids name, she should have thought of that before she gave aubree Adams last name. That's kind of my point. Regardless of what a total asshole Adam was Chelsea still wanted him. she got over the mistake comment and still wanted him. Even had a pregnancy scare in the not too distant pass. She's just bitter. As long as he keeps acting normal he will probably end up with unsupervised visits at some point.

But she did it.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda, can be said for a lot of things pertaining to all the people on the show. Adam should have worn a condom. Chelsea should have not had sex or at least use birth control. Kail should not have cheated. Leah should not have had another baby. Choices were made and regrets set in sometimes.

Hopefully, for Aubree's sake Adam keeps on the straight and narrow. That is a good thing. He can then have those unsupervised visits.

Yeah, as if Adam will do just that. LMAO. He plays father for the cameras and the paycheck.

He moved to DE to be closer to Issac. When he moved to NJ both Isaac and Kail still lived in his hometown in PA. I don't think he ever said on the show why he moved to NJ so it's all kind of speculation. I think there was a job there, but I always suspected it was to start dating Vee.

It was for a job. He later moved in with Vee. Kail and Jo both mentioned that job in New Jersey more than once.

• Love 5

But she did it.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda, can be said for a lot of things pertaining to all the people on the show. Adam should have worn a condom. Chelsea should have not had sex or at least use birth control. Kail should not have cheated. Leah should not have had another baby. Choices were made and regrets set in sometimes.

Hopefully, for Aubree's sake Adam keeps on the straight and narrow. That is a good thing. He can then have those unsupervised visits.

Yeah, as if Adam will do just that. LMAO. He plays father for the cameras and the paycheck.

It was for a job. He later moved in with Vee. Kail and Jo both mentioned that job in New Jersey more than once.

I knew about the job and I do t dispute that. I just wondered if that was the main reason. There are reasons and then there are reasons, you know. I'll admit I don't really like either Joe or Kail so I take everything they say with a grain of salt.

• Love 2
(edited)

He was once shown wearing a company shirt. The name was blurred out, I think. He wore it during one of the drop-offs. He mentioned having just gotten off of work.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

well they all play their parts for the cameras and paycheck. Chelsea wants Adam to just go away it seems. She doesn't want to give up time with aubree. Do you think she would prefer it if Adam got his shit together and ended up with 50/50 custody? I don't think she wants Adam to get it together, she wants for him to get out of their lives so she can play house with Cole now.

Should a coulda does apply to all of the train wrecks on the show but Chelsea consistently went back for more with Adam who didn't want her.

• Love 7
(edited)

Yowza! Have you guys checked out the latest post on the TM2 Facebook page? Some girl who's friends go to Delaware State is dishing the dirt on Kail. According to her Kail cheated on Javi with her friend's husband and had an abortion, not a miscarriage because Javi wasn't the father. Kail's also allegedly screwing around with guys at school while Javi is deployed. Normally I'd be wary, but the way this girl laid things out makes me think there's kernels of truth to it.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 18
(edited)

Yes, if he keeps "acting normal." I think Chelsea has conceded that point, that she would consider his requests about custody, more time and unsupervised time, if Adam showed a long-running and consistent pattern of responsible behavior. He has to prove himself and earn her trust before she will entrust Aubree's unsupervised care to him. He hasn't done that yet. He hasn't been on the straight and narrow, as it were, or stayed out of trouble at long enough intervals before he's fucked up again. He hasn't even had an opportunity to prove his responsibility in some areas. For example, most of his busts were for driving. He hasn't gotten into trouble for that in a while, but that's because he had no license and couldn't drive anyway! (And some of his arrests were for driving while having had his license suspended/revoked besides.) Now, he's gotten his license back at long last, and he thinks that's proof of his responsibility? No, let's see him have a license, have the ability to drive and go a significant period of time without engaging in the same driving-related offenses he did before, and then he'll have proven himself in that area. Then maybe he can be trusted to drive Aubree around himself. But just managing to obey the court orders to get his suspension/revocation lifted isn't proof of his responsible driving. He hasn't proven anything yet. Like Chelsea said, there needs to be an ongoing pattern of good behavior before she can overlook his pattern of bad behavior, before she can feel safe that this "good period" is not in fact just a good period before he slips into another bad.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 8

I thought that the Chelsea Aubree-coming-home-from-Adam scenes were edited to make her look bad or manufacture drama, or at least that that's what the edit did.   I assume that it wasn't that the kid came in and was sent to bed after a brief interrogation as to what amount of quality time she had with her dad (done for the cameras, I always assume, and annoyingly makes me think Aubree must feel like she has to defend her dad and that she must realize that the point is how little she saw him.  I assume she has a good relationship with her grandparents, so it's not like time not seeing her dad means she was sitting in a damp cardboard box, though I recognize it is relevant to how Adam always says he wants more and unsupervised, when it's not like he uses what time he has now.) 

I do think that Chelsea should have gotten up sooner and with less annoyance (you just had the weekend "off" from parenting, right?) and to get Aubree moving towards bed.  Yes, she's old enough to do it herself sometimes, but after a maybe stressful and tiring visit and coming home to mom and "Coleeee," oh, and a team of producer+camerapeople in your house, if winding down is not happening, Chelsea should go make it happen and help with a hard transition.   I am hoping that the "welcome home, go to bed" turnaround wasn't as abrupt as all that and there was some other something precipitating the switch from "I missed you honey" to "you are misbehaving."    

For some of the other moms I'm sure they're better moms when the camera is rolling, but I think in this case Chelsea (or the editors) had a point to prove about how great her parenting is, and how Aubree comes back from "over there" defiant and it made her come off badly.

I guess I'm not as in the Chelsea corner as I might be (though I agree in comparison with the other moms...) because I think she usually playacts to the cameras.  And Coleeeeee's weird looks I think are because he's just not comfortable with the cameras.   Some reality TV people say you just ignore them after a while, but he hasn't been doing it that long, and if I'm right that Chelsea hams it up a bit, he may be trying to figure out what she's going for and realizing how odd it all is.

• Love 5

Imagine if they had footage of Adam hanging out on the couch with his girlfriend and refusing to help aubree brush her teeth and it ends in him dragging her off to bed and tantruming. Chelsea would be at her lawyers office immediately and cry to everyone who would listen about what a shit dad he was for doing that. Chelsea herself has said that the transition is hard for aubree so she should have acted accordingly.

I think chelsea a spoiled brat daddy's girl and it will be super interesting to see how her new relationship works out.

• Love 5

He has to prove himself and earn her trust before she will entrust Aubree's unsupervised care to him.

If they actually go to court, it's totally not her decision.  The judge will decide, and unless it's proven that he is a danger to Aubree, then he can have unsupervised time with her.  Not that he cares or wants that to happen, but he is her father which gives him certain rights.

• Love 3
(edited)

I wonder what Kail's house would look like if they didn't have Javi's mother serving as a full time nanny/maid.

Thank you! When Kail was bitching that Jo, who has a newborn, was in sweats on a Sunday afternoon in his own house, I wanted to jump through the TV and slap her. Kail was living with Jo's family and had Janet, Junior, Jo, etc around to help out when she brought Isaac home from the hospital and the weeks after. And Javi's mom (and maybe his sister? If she didn't live there, she was around a lot) living with her when she brought Lincoln home. So she STFU about judging Jo & Vee for going one day without bathing Isaac/dressing him in a T-shirt instead of whatever fancy clothes she'd pick and Jo wearing sweats in his own home. Jo & Vee seem to have no live-in help with a newborn like Kail had. Jo was likely exhausted and therefore he lost his shit on Kail when she got bitchy with him. When my son was a few weeks old and not sleeping (and we weren't sleeping; luckily hubby was home & on paternity leave), my husband lost it on my parents because they rang the doorbell when they came to visit instead of using their key or texting us (he was afraid they'd wake the baby). That outburst wasn't really about my parents ringing the doorbell, it was about him being beyond exhaustion from caring for/living with a newborn with me. (He immediately apologized and my parents knew it was because he was beyond exhausted). Jo probably lost it when Kail showed up early & bitched about Isaac's shoes.

And I'm pretty much always in PJ pants and a t-shirt/sweats until I get ready to leave the house and when I get home after work, so Kail can STFU. I will be comfortable in my own home where I pay the mortgage if I want. I have a 16 month old and we are having a baby in July. You best believe in the weeks after the baby is born I'll be in lounge clothes and PJs unless I have company that's not close family or I have to leave my house. And if someone DARED to come and tell me how to dress in my own home at any time, let alone when I had a newborn, I'd completely lose my shit. Same for anyone who bitched that I went one day without bathing my older child or the fact that he was in a shirt or pj top.

Javi definitely stirred the pot by showing Kail that picture of Isaac. From the brief glimpse I saw, I didn't think Isaac looked that bad, His top looked like one of those cartoon character t-shirts they sell in the boys' department at Target or Walmart. Also, if Isaac had just bathed the day before I can't imagine his scalp had enough time to get greasy to where it would be itchy and irritated. Methinks there might have been some exaggeration on Javi's part.

I agreed with Jo that it was more important that Isaac got fed in the morning than whether his outfit was photo shoot ready. If Jo had a history of not keeping Isaac clean, we would've heard about it before now. Kail certainly isn't shy about pointing out Jo's parenting flaws.

Oh I think Javi completely exaggerated how bad Isaac looked and was scratching his head at lunch. Javi can't stand for there not to be tension between Jo & Kail. He's a little bitch who likes to stir the pot. He's a manipulative little turd )just like Kail can be too....they deserve each other).

And both Kail and Javi can miss me with their judgmental conversation about how Jo was dressed. Javi's sitting there in a workout shirt & Kail was in a black sweatshirt (sweats!!!! Why can she wear them but not Jo?) with dog hair all over it (seriously, the whole right arm was covered....I have dogs and normally wouldn't judge but it was a LOT of hair & Kail apparently has high standards - at least for Jo), a workout headband, and her hair in a crappy half-ass bun. Bitches, ya'll can both have several seats.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 18
(edited)

Kail needs to at least keep up with her roots if she wants to start telling people to get themselves together hahah

Edited by Lexie
  • Love 7

If they actually go to court, it's totally not her decision. The judge will decide, and unless it's proven that he is a danger to Aubree, then he can have unsupervised time with her. Not that he cares or wants that to happen, but he is her father which gives him certain rights.

I can totally see Adam getting unsupervised visits yet dumping Aubree on his parents anyways. My sister's ex was a similar kind of guy. He'd have the kids for the weekend and if better plans came up, my niece and nephew would be dropped off with his mother or sister.

• Love 10

Yep, no seatbelt on the kids while Janelle and her Cock of the Quarter make out while driving.

GoI2q92.png

Jace appears to have on at least the lap belt in that pic. A lot of cars only have lap belts and not lap/shoulder combos in the middle rear seat depending on the age of the vehicle. I'm not sure if it's a requirement for them to have a combo belt at all or not?

David's daughter looks to also be wearing her seatbelt, I see the shoulder belt either coming up over her left shoulder, or she has improperly tucked it back behind her shoulder (I know my kids used to try and get away with that when they were younger and the seatbelt would rub right against their necks, before the era of sliding them up or down to adjust for height). It's hard to tell due to the dark clothing she's wearing, but the angle makes it unlikely she isn't wearing it and given the boys appear to be, I doubt she's unrestrained? Kaiser is obviously in a car seat, but should be rear facing still.

Anyway, while I agree on all points made regarding Jenelle in general, to me it looks as if the kids *are* actually wearing their seatbelts?  

• Love 2
(edited)

Chelsea was 16 years old when she had Aubree. Heck, I didn't even have a kid with my ex-husband but, when we split up, I was devastated for more than a year. I would have gone back to him for sure if I'd thought we had a shot at working things out. I can't imagine how hard it must be to know that the father of your child is a turdm and will always be a turd. While it was sad to watch her yo-yoing back and forth with Adam, I think it's pretty understandable. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 11
(edited)

Kailyn is insufferable. Even if Isaac hadn't bathed in fucking weeks and was wearing a filthy pajama top (and it sounded nowhere near this level), is that really the biggest potential source of this kid's embarrassment? Really? Not his mom's naked tatted up body on Snapchat getting the fat sucked out of her neck and inserted into her ass by a guy named Mr. Miami? The fuck?

Edit: Whoops, Dr. Miami.

Edited by this-one-is-mine
  • Love 14

Chelsea was 16 years old when she had Aubree. Heck, I didn't even have a kid with my ex-husband but, when we split up, I was devastated for more than a year. I would have gone back to him for sure if I'd thought we had a shot at working things out. I can't imagine how hard it must be to know that the father of your child is a turdm and will always be a turd. While it was sad to watch her yo-yoing back and forth with Adam, I think it's pretty understandable.

I def understand your point but for clarification chelsea was 18 when aubree was born.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kail constantly cries foul at any mention of her that comes off judgmental on her social media pages. Going by all the articles rhat have been posted over the seasons here, Kail cannot handle the truth. Yet, she is telling Javi on camera how she worries about how she comes off to others because Isaac is not dressed to the nines on camera or in any photos.

How about that cow worry about that foul mouth of hers and the vile behavior she exhibits on a regular basis in front of her children ? Why doesn't Kail worry about what a vile human being she is with her racial comments on her social media page and on camera? Hell no. Her kids need to look clean and perfect. Forget the fact this bitch takes issue with Black hair being nappy and her boys looking like dirty Latinos. Kail has to be seen as a perfect mother of two white boys. The stereotypes are running rampant with her.

I cannot fathom how anyone can defend or even like this heifer. It makes me think society is okay with her racial views.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 12

It was great to hear Jenelle acknowledge that Barb "raised [Jace] and everything or whatever." I mean, it's pretty selfish of Barb to ask to see her other kid for Christmas. It's not like Jenelle asks for much!

I  could not believe she actually said that out loud.     It's so clear that Jace is a prop for Jenelle and dating life; the only time she even mentions getting custody of Jace or being his mother is when there is a new guy around. Last week when Kaiser was crying non-stop she called Nathan to take him from something like Wed- Sun and I'm pretty sure she would hand that baby over to him completely except he probably doesn't want to parent either. The latest Boyfriend of the Month has to be a loser. 

You [Kail] cared about that when you had the fat sucked out of your gut and shot into your ass on a pod cast.

Wait, WHAT?!

I'm not sure what the big deal about Corey getting "primary" custody of the girls is - it's not like Corey is ripping the girls from their mother, although it probably felt like that for them at first. But it sounds like Leah will still see them every weekend, which is probably more time since they won't be in school.  If the deciding factor was not being able to get the girls to school on time then why live so far from the school? That's what I don't get.  Anyway, I think it will be good for Corey to see that taking care of two small girls, one with very special needs, and a baby isn't a walk in the park - for even two people much less Leah by herself although I have no doubt that he and Miranda will do it in a way that looks effortless. 

Another thing, probably irrelevant to this thread, but I watched the teen mom 2 vs. teen mom OG. (I need a life) and got to thinking how the teen mom 2 girls were less annoying than the OG girls.

aside from Kailyn and Jenelle, Leah and Chelsea are pretty low key but the OG moms annoy the piss out of me. They are boring and Farrah doesn't look like "Farrah" anymore and is into a new league outside of teen mom. I just think (even though both sides should be taken off the air) teen mom OG SHOULD'NT be renewed for another season.

I'm over the OG GIRLS.

Teen mom 2 group still has some realness to their stories unlike Farrah the porn star and amber with her Johnny Appleseed boyfriend and maxi pretending she just found out she was pregnant in nearing third trimester and Tyler and catelynn ignoring Carly 2.0

I need to shut up now. I'm ranting

The Aftershow was completely unhelpful regarding this episode.   And Farrah's face (and makeup and weird clothes) freaked me out!  She looks like those Bratz dolls. Yikes.  

• Love 2

I could not believe she actually said that out loud. It's so clear that Jace is a prop for Jenelle and dating life; the only time she even mentions getting custody of Jace or being his mother is when there is a new guy around. Last week when Kaiser was crying non-stop she called Nathan to take him from something like Wed- Sun and I'm pretty sure she would hand that baby over to him completely except he probably doesn't want to parent either. The latest Boyfriend of the Month has to be a loser.

Wait, WHAT?!

I'm not sure what the big deal about Corey getting "primary" custody of the girls is - it's not like Corey is ripping the girls from their mother, although it probably felt like that for them at first. But it sounds like Leah will still see them every weekend, which is probably more time since they won't be in school. If the deciding factor was not being able to get the girls to school on time then why live so far from the school? That's what I don't get. Anyway, I think it will be good for Corey to see that taking care of two small girls, one with very special needs, and a baby isn't a walk in the park - for even two people much less Leah by herself although I have no doubt that he and Miranda will do it in a way that looks effortless.

The Aftershow was completely unhelpful regarding this episode. And Farrah's face (and makeup and weird clothes) freaked me out! She looks like those Bratz dolls. Yikes.

I can't BELIEVE I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS in my original post, but did any of you catch Nessa's bewildered (or scared, or "bitch please don't give me attitude" I can't decide which) look on her face when saying Farrah co-parents with her parents.

Farrah got soooooo snotty about how she "hired nannys" and how dare her parents be considered co-parents when they're just hired help that eat her bullshit because they need her financially now.

Gawd, Farrah. Where's your sense of humbleness. We do have you on film pregnant wearing your cheerleading outfit and struggling to get your first used car. Working at pizza restaurants and getting scammed from a stranger on Craigslist when you sold your car.

You're not a "desperate housewive" and when your 40 or older all of that surgery is going to look freaky. Google the name Jocelyn Wildenstein and search for the before and after photos. 1970's before - 2016 and look at your future when all of that crap isn't so cute and picture worthy.

She will fall off that horse quick

• Love 7
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I heard Karl say (not verbatim) "yeah, we are early but Isaac doesn't even have his shoes on!" Don't most people keep their shoes off until it's time to leave? Isn't the fact that Karl and Javi showing up 40 min early a good enough reason as to why Isaac (gasp!) didn't have his shoes on in time?

Most people I know don't wear shoes in their home. For one, you're tracking everything in. Also, it's just not comfortable! Personally, I hate shoes. Too confining. My kids are the same way. We're often barefoot outside as well. But knowing Kail, she probably insists that her boys are dressed head to toe at all times, you never know when they might have to walk the hipster, toddler runway. 

Child support is one thing but she has been at lawyers offices to change aubrees last name, almost had her in a facility for supervised visits,, will not discuss anything about visitation without a lawyer. Sure he was a train wreck and still is in a lot of ways but this is just how she handles it and when Cole is on her shit list she will probably act the same way.

I really can't see that happening. Cole is light years away from Adumb. Adumb has an arrest record a mile long. He abuses alcohol and has been in several horrible accidents. I don't blame Chelsea one bit for any of her legal actions to protect Aubry. Even if she and Cole broke up (and had a kid), I cannot see her reacting the same way, because he wouldn't give her reason to. I don't see this as Chelsea just being litigious for the sake of it. She has very valid reasons for keeping Adumb at a distance. 

Adumb was the one who TOLD her to sign him away as her father back in the original 16 & Pregnant, or TM. So I don't blame her for wanting to give Aubry her name. I 100% supported supervised visits in a facility. He currently gets visits at his parents house. This wasn't Chelsea's choosing - it was the court's decision, based on his record and behavior. But what was happening? His parents were letting Adumb take Aubry out of the house and drive around with her, when he didn't have a license and have been proven to be an unsafe driver. I would fear for my child's life! So yea, I did not think the added supervision to their visits was an overreaction at all. And I definitely wouldn't discuss any changes to visitation, child support, etc. without a lawyer. Adumb is shady, manipulative, unreliable, and a liar. He's not the kind of ex you can work out a peaceable agreement with. 

IMO, Chelsea can be pretty immature with her parenting, but I've never thought any of her reactions to Adumb's heinous behavior were going too far. 

• Love 15

Jace appears to have on at least the lap belt in that pic. A lot of cars only have lap belts and not lap/shoulder combos in the middle rear seat depending on the age of the vehicle. I'm not sure if it's a requirement for them to have a combo belt at all or not?

David's daughter looks to also be wearing her seatbelt, I see the shoulder belt either coming up over her left shoulder, or she has improperly tucked it back behind her shoulder (I know my kids used to try and get away with that when they were younger and the seatbelt would rub right against their necks, before the era of sliding them up or down to adjust for height). It's hard to tell due to the dark clothing she's wearing, but the angle makes it unlikely she isn't wearing it and given the boys appear to be, I doubt she's unrestrained? Kaiser is obviously in a car seat, but should be rear facing still.

Anyway, while I agree on all points made regarding Jenelle in general, to me it looks as if the kids *are* actually wearing their seatbelts?

I have the Graco4ever car seat for my twins. It's the same car seat that the Roll is in. If it is rear-facing, it takes up so much space that no one can sit in the middle seat comfortably. I can only fit a very small kid with slim shoulders in the middle seat if both Graco car seats are forward facing. Huge design flaw. Jace should be in at least a booster if not a full car seat as she looks small for his age and not at the 40lbs weight limit yet. Although the rules may vary from state to state.

I  could not believe she actually said that out loud.     It's so clear that Jace is a prop for Jenelle and dating life; the only time she even mentions getting custody of Jace or being his mother is when there is a new guy around. Last week when Kaiser was crying non-stop she called Nathan to take him from something like Wed- Sun and I'm pretty sure she would hand that baby over to him completely except he probably doesn't want to parent either. The latest Boyfriend of the Month has to be a loser. 

Wait, WHAT?!

I'm not sure what the big deal about Corey getting "primary" custody of the girls is - it's not like Corey is ripping the girls from their mother, although it probably felt like that for them at first. But it sounds like Leah will still see them every weekend, which is probably more time since they won't be in school.  If the deciding factor was not being able to get the girls to school on time then why live so far from the school? That's what I don't get.  Anyway, I think it will be good for Corey to see that taking care of two small girls, one with very special needs, and a baby isn't a walk in the park - for even two people much less Leah by herself although I have no doubt that he and Miranda will do it in a way that looks effortless. 

The Aftershow was completely unhelpful regarding this episode.   And Farrah's face (and makeup and weird clothes) freaked me out!  She looks like those Bratz dolls. Yikes.

Although it is going to be an adjustment, I think Miranda and Corey will manage and figure it out. Millions of parents around the world find the balance, and they are both highly motivated to make it work. Corey works daily 8-4 so he's probably used to waking up early. If they time their schedules right, he can take the girlies to school and Miranda picks them up. They were already making the long drive for the doctor's visit, and both of them have taken her to physical therapy. The greater challenge will be when Miranda's baby arrives, but even then, it will still be better than the poor care the girls receive under Leah's roof.

If I remember correctly, Leah moved out of town further away when she got a new man. I'm surprised he hasn't shown up in an episode yet. She was the one that moved the girlses out of town, knowing that they were in school. So I don't think Corey & Miranda will have to get up at 5 am like a bunch of drug-addled idiots to make it to school on time. The girls will get a nice, warm breakfast, proper hygiene, and a nurturing, structured environment. The judge made the right decision for the girls. Leah needs to clean up her act.

I also thought it odd that Corey found out about the judgement 2 days before Leah did. Her lawyer probably called her about it, around the same time or left her a voicemail. Perhaps the film crew wasn't there when she originally found out so she went into the lawyer's office for a reenactment. That's probably another reason besides the drugs why her reaction was so wooden.

• Love 5
Imagine if they had footage of Adam hanging out on the couch with his girlfriend and refusing to help aubree brush her teeth and it ends in him dragging her off to bed and tantruming. Chelsea would be at her lawyers office immediately and cry to everyone who would listen about what a shit dad he was for doing that. Chelsea herself has said that the transition is hard for aubree so she should have acted accordingly.

That would never happen because Adumb barely bothers to show up at his parent's house to see Aubree. I'm sure Grandma is the one who supervises teeth brushing. Regardless, we have never seen Chelsea go to her lawyer for something so petty. 

I do agree that Chelsea should have given Aubree some more time to transition, though. She's not a horribly neglectful and abusive mom like some of the others on the show, but she can be a bit lazy and immature when it comes to her parenting. Adumb isn't simply lazy and immature. He's dangerous, absent, and manipulative. 

Jace should be in at least a booster if not a full car seat as she looks small for his age and not at the 40lbs weight limit yet. Although the rules may vary from state to state.

Jace is a skinny guy, but at his age, he's probably 40 lbs. I don't know what state laws are, but my kids are staying in boosters until they are 4'9, as that is considered the safe guideline, universally. My kids are 4,6, and 7 and are all in boosters. My daughter just recently moved up to one. And yes, they're even in boosters in daddy's truck. Booster's are super easy to move from vehicle to vehicle, so there's no excuse as to why Jace wasn't in one. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Jace is a skinny guy, but at his age, he's probably 40 lbs. I don't know what state laws are, but my kids are staying in boosters until they are 4'9, as that is considered the safe guideline, universally. My kids are 4,6, and 7 and are all in boosters. My daughter just recently moved up to one. And yes, they're even in boosters in daddy's truck. Booster's are super easy to move from vehicle to vehicle, so there's no excuse as to why Jace wasn't in one. 

From the pic it looks like its an extended cab truck, which doesn't usually  have its own rear door and the back seat is slightly smaller than a normal back seat, so I'm not sure how high the back of the seat is but I don't think it's particularly short? Given the heights of Jace and the daughter's heads, I wouldn't necessarily dismiss that they aren't in a backless booster? I no longer remember all the seat/height/weight requirements as its been a few years since my last child was in a seat, but the kids heads appear high enough that they could be sitting in those Graco seats that cost $20 and can be easily moved from vehicle to vehicle (someone hopefully knows which ones I'm remembering). I have no idea why I'm even pointing any of this out, I just happened to notice these few things - I also usually notice the fact that often the girls are using the seats/straps incorrectly. 

Edited by lucky.b
  • Love 1

This entire show could be a PSA for what not to do while driving. Inappropriate use of seatbelts and child restraints. Texting while driving. Sobbing hysterically while driving. Fighting while driving. Kissing while driving. Cramming so much shit in the back of your car that it is constantly falling on your child's head. 

Oh, and of course, DRUNK driving. 

• Love 12

This entire show could be a PSA for what not to do while driving. Inappropriate use of seatbelts and child restraints. Texting while driving. Sobbing hysterically while driving. Fighting while driving. Kissing while driving. Cramming so much shit in the back of your car that it is constantly falling on your child's head.

Oh, and of course, DRUNK driving.

I think that's why viewers are so hypervigilant about how the kids are (or aren't) restrained. We've seen these girls texting while driving, turn around and talk to their kids while driving, stare in the rear view mirror for way too long while driving, driving while high etc. It only takes a split second for a horrible accident to occur and these girls are not only endangering their children, but everyone else on the road.

• Love 7

Regardless, we have never seen Chelsea go to her lawyer for something so petty.

Not to mention, lawyers ain't working for free. Endless litigation would be an awfully expensive way to seek revenge on your ex.

With that said, the one thing I wish Chelsea would stop doing is badgering Aubree with questions about how she spent her time two seconds after the kid walks in the door. She has a right to know, but I don't think that's something that needs to play out on camera. Chels, we get it. Adam is a shitbag, Cole walks on water. We get the message, let's move it along, kay?

• Love 12

Jenelle- Omg if I have to hear about how a new boyfriend is different than the rest one more time I'm gonna lose it. This girl has boyfriend after boyfriend alllllll the time. The problem with this other than the obvious is that the guy is always gonna be trash / a loser because no sane, good guy is ever gonna go for her. I really just wish Barb would grow a backbone and cut Jenelle out of her life for good. It's amazing how many guys she can find that are such losers. And their arrest record as well as hers never matters because that was their "past". Yet it keeps happening. Over. and Over . and Over.  Again. And at this point for her to even think she's the mother is ridiculous. Even she admitted in this episode that Barb raised him.. But then followed by that sentence there was a ... "BUT whatever I'm the mom".. really jenelle? please tell me how so? And how come this custody battle to get him back never happens? Oh that's right.  Because she only uses it against her mom when she doesn't get her way with something. The funny thing about all of these girls is that they see themselves on tv season after season and one would think they would get embarrassed by how they're portayed.. yet they never try to fix their behaviors.

Leah- Um could she look any more stoned? When she got the custody papers and found out Corey now has custodial rights, her facial expression didn't change one bit. I honestly think she was trying to hide a smile because now she doesn't have to wake up early anymore. Princess gets her sleep now.

Kail- She really thinks she is perfect doesn't she? Unless it's her way, it's wrong. When she yelled at Jo for wearing sweatpants in his house on a Sunday I had to laugh. That's every single Sunday for me except I don't even make it that far to get out of my pajamas. She really had some nerve trying to dictate how he should dress... and she said Isaac didn't shower since yesterday? Um?... andddd?....It's not like he hasn't showered since last week or even 2 days ago. Girl needs to get her own life because her own appearance actually disgusts me and I have a lot to say about it. I thought Jo actually remained pretty calm for everything she was saying . Also, she was only trying to boost Javi's confidence up about saying he does more for Isaac than Jo ever did and how wonderful he is and yada yada because she's trying to convince herself that she's happy in her relationship. It's clear as day that she hates her husband and it's also obvious she still wants Jo. Leave the guy alone. You were min early to pick your son up and you're getting mad at HIM?

Chelsea- needs a makeover . That's all.  

• Love 9
Adumb barely bothers to show up at his parent's house to see Aubree.

I still giggle over the time Chelsea said that Adumb called her one Sunday asking to see Aubree and she informed him that she'd been at his parents' house the whole weekend.

• Love 20

That was amazing. I didn't know how badly I needed that in my life. Who wouldn't get knocked up, move to Delaware, and put up with Kail for the next 18 years to hold on to that smooth operator? Well done, Vee. Excellent life choices. and you deserve it

I can't believe you've never heard that! It was a running joke with me and my ex once I admitted to him that I watched this show. Anytime we wanted to make the other laugh we'd say "you look so delicious like an avocado from Mexico."

• Love 2

I'm glad Barb stood her ground. That's the problem with Jenelle, she expects Barb to drop everything and accommodate her and do what she wants. The only reason they both wanted Jace there was so his daughter would have someone to occupy her during that time.

• Love 9

Cosmocrush, Kail had plastic surgery done a few months ago. It was filmed for the doctor's podcast. Fat removal was done. A few days later Kail was photographed munching down on a mountain of french fries at a restaurant. There were other photographs of her. Google and see for yourself.

• Love 2
Even if Isaac hadn't bathed in fucking weeks and was wearing a filthy pajama top (and it sounded nowhere near this level), is that really the biggest potential source of this kid's embarrassment? Really? Not his mom's naked tatted up body on Snapchat getting the fat sucked out of her neck and inserted into her ass by a guy named Mr. Miami? The fuck?

Dying laughing, the image of a truly filthy Isaac is for some reason cracking me up.  Kail's head would explode.  Yeah, she probably is like that because of her upbringing, but get over it already.  So not worth having a big fight with your son's father.

Jenelle continues to completely ignore Kaiser.  I saw him in her scene last night, he was in the corner in his pack-n-play.  She never even looked at him,  I want her to give that baby to someone ASAP.  Now that she's finished with his father, he's only good to her as a tool with which to manipulate Nathan, and it just makes me sick, she doesn't even notice him.

• Love 5
(edited)

I think Chelsea will marry Cole and be quick to get pregnant again. Then she won't mind if Aubree has unsupervised visits with Adammmmmmmm. Because she'll have a new baby and instant family at home. Obviously she loves Aubree but I do think she'll relent (like how Maci doesn't have Bintlee all the time but has a baby at home. If any of this makes sense

Edited by LonelyTown
  • Love 5

o53dUID.jpg

I get it, Kail. You grew up poor and you don't want your kid to go through what do you. You send him to a good school. You dress him in designer clothing. It's okay for him to wear a licensed character t-shirt to school every now and then. It's okay for him to go without a shower. People are judging you for your behavior -- not because of the kid's shirt. Grow up.

I wish this could be sent to Kail.

• Love 2

Yowza! Have you guys checked out the latest post on the TM2 Facebook page? Some girl who's friends go to Delaware State is dishing the dirt on Kail. According to her Kail cheated on Javi with her friend's husband and had an abortion, not a miscarriage because Javi wasn't the father. Kail's also allegedly screwing around with guys at school while Javi is deployed. Normally I'd be wary, but the way this girl laid things out makes me think there's kernels of truth to it.

Where at on that page?

I believe it. There was a blind item

About a miscarriage.

• Love 1

I think Chelsea will marry Cole and be quick to get pregnant again. Then she won't mind if Aubree has unsupervised visits with Adammmmmmmm. Because she'll have a new baby and instant family at home. Obviously she loves Aubree but I do think she'll relent (like how Maci doesn't have Bintlee all the time but has a baby at home. If any of this makes sense

...if only that logic had worked for Catelynn & Tyler...

• Love 2

I actually thought Kail had a point though, when she said "what is Isaac going to look up to?", when referencing Jo's lack of ambition or career.  I get that they have a newborn at home right now; Jo has every right to wear sweatpants for Gods sake.  But in general, he's not very motivated and I think that' s what Kail was really upset about.  

I want to know what product Chelsea must use to prevent her makeup from rubbing off on everydamnthing.......she must use something or Cole would be covered in it.

• Love 3

I wish I could quit you, TM2.

You know, when Kail was on the phone with Jo in the beginning, I really thought she was going to be honest and say, listen Jo, the WASP-y, Pinterest loving, college graduate Economist reading (or at least skimming) parents at Isaac's school already judge me for getting pregnant in high school, signing on to a reality show (and a trashy MTV one at that), having tattoos, being involved in domestic disputes, and leaving my kids every other weekend to drink out of town with my friends, and when my son shows up in a cheap Target shirt with uncombed hair that's just one more tick against me. And then I thought she was going to go one step further and admit, I can't control my temper, my addiction to tattoos and plastic surgery, and I can't stand being around my husband for more than one consecutive weekend, so really, the only thing I can control is Isaac's outward appearance so please support this endeavor as dressing up my kid is the only way I can fake being a classy lady. And I still wouldn't like her, but I would appreciate her honesty.

Also, if Leah hasn't boned her brother in law yet, it's really only a matter of time. Poor Victoria.

• Love 22

Things got so convoluted last season re:Jo paying CS, but I was left with the impression that Jo does not pay support. If Jo isn't contributing, no matter mow much money Kail makes, he needs to pay support. I have no idea what Jo does, if anything and I don't care. But if he isn't paying support and doesn't work, yeah, I can totally see how that would piss Kail off. I despise her so it's not like I want to defend her, but Jo, jeez dude, WTF?

This. I know he pays child support but he straight up begged her not to get it increased because "how can I take care of Issac if I can't take care of myself?" So I get Kail's frustration. If you're so hard up the thought of an increase in support terrifies you then DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE, DUDE. And quit knocking up people while you're at it. I know there's a ton of Jo love, but I am not feeling him at all lately. That's not to say I like Kail, I think she's a judgmental asshole, but Jo, quit giving her shit to get on her high horse about. He DOES need to get it together. Not that it excuses Kail coming into his house 30 mins early and giving him shit. That was uncalled for. And Javi is a little bitch.

I couldn't even keep quiet during Jenelle's segments. I was snorting and guffawing the whole time. This chick is a piece of work. Good god. "I know she raised him and everything but whatever. Come on, dude." Wow. Entitled much? You can't play the mom card when you're not actually the MOM, Jenelle. Giving birth doesn't make you a mom. And her new man is so slimy I had to wipe my TV off after the episode. She certainly has a type, doesn't she?

Leah. Leah Leah Leah. The whole "he's going for what he wants, I'm going for what's best for the girls." Really? REALLY? Flip that phrase completely around and you might be on to something.

I felt for Chelsea. My son has had that exact same meltdown I don't know how many times. I almost had to turn it off. I'm not blaming her for that. Sometimes when a kid gets in that place, nothing can get them out of it short of forcibly removing them like she ultimately did. Could she have handled it differently? Maybe. None of us are perfect parents 100% of the time, tho, so I'm not getting on my high horse about that one.

• Love 6
Jenelle continues to completely ignore Kaiser.  I saw him in her scene last night, he was in the corner in his pack-n-play.  She never even looked at him,  I want her to give that baby to someone ASAP.

That scene really bothered me. They appeared to be in a playroom of sorts. What is the point of a playroom, if not for the child to PLAY? Jenelle was rolling around the floor, but Kaiser was stuck behind bars again? Ridiculous. 

• Love 10