Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Spinning A Web

• Start Topic

Sorry but maybe I'm a prude... I love my man but if he was okay with me strapping on a dildo for his backdoor. He wouldn't be my man.. Seriously no offense to anyone... No judging. Just wouldn't be okay for me personally.

Yeah, but Harry is Rinna's man. If she's okay with it, and he likes it, they're both consenting adults and they're aren't asking any of us to participate (thank God), so I'm cool with them doing that. It's their sex life, not mine.

• Love 23
Unfortunately, I think Yolanda just thinks she can threaten to out Mauri as a transgender hooker lover. Meh, who cares any more? He still pays the bills. Besides, Rinna just admitted freely to ass banging her husband. Kyle doesn’t care if Mauri bangs transgender hamsters as long as her chubby fingers are covered in cubix.

I love these, and his screen caps!

• Love 2

I love these, and his screen caps!

My favorite:

"'Rinna compares the “in my vault” threat to Kim Twtichards’ empty threat to tell the world about Harry last season. If it sounds familiar, it’s because the lies Yo threatens to tell and the lies Twitch threatened to tell originated from the same lying well."

Screen-Shot-2016-02-24-at-1.19.50-PM.png

• Love 7

Kathryn did not say that she was subpoenaed by the defense in the OJ trial. She said that she was subpoenaed, period, and fought it. It could have been for the prosecution. And, she refused to say OJ was guilty. After seeing her on WWHL, and on episode last night, I'm convinced she's a complete idiot and way out of her league. And, she also said she's forgiven Faye Resnick, so, so much for that big deal.

The issue I had with Kyle at the lunch with Yolanda was this - she's complaining that everything is getting swept under the rug. Hello, Kyle is the queen of that when she's involved in the drama. Rinna wasn't there, so even if it was being swept under the rug, it wasn't the right time to talk to Yolanda about it, AND it wasn't Kyle's issue to resolve regardless. It is rude to have a conversation about someone at the table, within earshot of that person. In typical Kyle fashion, she's all for stirring the pot for drama she thinks she's not involved in (the bi-polar comment), because she likes to be involved from the sidelines. It just backfired this time.

Kathryn said she was subpoenaed by the defense. Andy read a Twitter question that asked her to clarify this point and she did.

---------

As for the cognitive dissonance over pegging upthread . . . men can enjoy stimulation of their prostate and not find other men sexually interesting.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 14

My favorite:

"'Rinna compares the “in my vault” threat to Kim Twtichards’ empty threat to tell the world about Harry last season. If it sounds familiar, it’s because the lies Yo threatens to tell and the lies Twitch threatened to tell originated from the same lying well."

Screen-Shot-2016-02-24-at-1.19.50-PM.png

This was pretty perfect and calling Brandi the town alcoholic all in one episode.

• Love 5

Kathryn said she was subpoenaed by the defense. Andy read a Twitter question that asked her to clarify this point and she did.

---------

As for the cognitive dissonance over pegging upthread . . . men can enjoy stimulation of their prostate and not find other men sexually interesting.

Defense only calls witnesses favorable to their case.  I think Kathryn should avoid or deflect all OJ questions.  Of course maybe she should have decked Rinna from the get go for bringing it up and her ex-husband. It would have taken a long time for these HW to make the connection.

Tamera Tattles dissection of it with a purple pen is more interesting.

Check it out.   http://tamaratattles.com/category/rhobh/yolanda-foster/

Wow, good to know that I wasn't the only one thinking some of the shit going thru my head. In a strange way, I want karma to rear it's fucking ugly head right in front of this idiot's 'journey', just to derail her for a bit and to show her what it takes to travel a road littered with glass, on bare feet.

• Love 7

I like titles of episodes. Fargo has the best titles, because they're hard to figure out. The title this week, "Spinning a Web", means what? To spin lies, or to set a trap? Or something completely different? And who's spinning for whom? Just curious.

• Love 1

After viewing this episode and other episodes of the franchise..I had a sense of deji vu...and then I realized the women were shading one another arguing with one another and refusing to let things go..and it hit me...its like a gop debate.

http://www.chicagonow.com/confessions-coffeeholic/2016/02/reality-tv-donald-trump-presidential-election/

Or an MSNBC broadcast? Maybe yoyo can throw her hat into the ring for a run for the white house, she ain't any worse than any of the twatwaffles looking for the job at the moment.

• Love 2

Okay from Trashtalk.  Vicky8675309 is he kidding when he writes this about the gay fat birdie rumor:

On Watch What Happens Live, Rinna said it was her hairdresser. A fat gay birdie told me at a gay bar over the weekend that this is a red herring and a rich ass friend of the Housewives was implicated behind the scenes, which caused a huge stir. Queen didn’t tell me who it was, so take it with a grain of da salties. I don’t believe that someone would go this far to protect a hairdresser, though. Especially someone with a backup wig that’s already been styled since the 80’s. PS She also said she never wears a wig on the same episode. LIES.

I really felt from the beginning that by looking at Yo's insta posts that there weren't enough posts for a random hairdresser/stranger to suggest munchhausen.  But someone that new her? maybe.

• Love 5

I like titles of episodes. Fargo has the best titles, because they're hard to figure out. The title this week, "Spinning a Web", means what? To spin lies, or to set a trap? Or something completely different? And who's spinning for whom? Just curious.

Kathryn repeated this as what Erika said about LVP. So the phrase was part of the episode.

• Love 1

Wirewrap

Well, you know Yolanda's suffering from her "invisible disease" is just as intense as Big Ang's suffering/death from terminal Lung/Brain Cancer and deserves the same amount of sympathy, support and recognition. She really needs some intense help IMO, INTENSE!

She inserted herself into Big Ange's death?  And she has also declared Lyme disease is a world-wide epidemic, worse than AIDS.  I have co-workers in my office I would call out on lesser bullshit, let alone a disfunctional bitch I hardly know who is RUDE.

• Love 6

They had a spin class event and Lisa was called a spider. Hence the title.

And actually the titles for RH episodes have very little thought or effort. ATL and NYC have the most cringeworthy ones of all.

I liked the episode names on OTH and Arrested Development,

• Love 3

Okay from Trashtalk.  Vicky8675309 is he kidding when he writes this about the gay fat birdie rumor:

I really felt from the beginning that by looking at Yo's insta posts that there weren't enough posts for a random hairdresser/stranger to suggest munchhausen.  But someone that new her? maybe.

See, I always just figured the person wasn't named because A.) the hairdresser in question isn't famous enough for your average viewer to really know/care one way or the other if the person was named and B.) is it even really a big deal to single out who suggested Munchausen in the first place? It's not some obscure, unknown affliction, and I'm sure there were plenty of people who thought it might be a possibility as well.

• Love 2

Wirewrap

She inserted herself into Big Ange's death?  And she has also declared Lyme disease is a world-wide epidemic, worse than AIDS.  I have co-workers in my office I would call out on lesser bullshit, let alone a disfunctional bitch I hardly know who is RUDE.

Yes, she tweeted this......

YOLANDA ‏@YolandaHFoster  · Feb 19 

YOLANDA Retweeted Us Weekly

❤️RIP courages Angela, I saw you, admired your fight and willingness to share @DrOz #invisibleillness #Warrior

It was the "invisibeillness" and #Warrior that got people upset as they are how she refers to herself. She did NOT know Ang, never met her but tweeted that when Ang died. She tacked herself onto someone else's struggle and death and it ticked off many people, me included.

• Love 12

I'm not sure but I suspect it is true....I mean, I think people around town have been questioning if Yolanda is ill and if so then with what. I'm sure Munchhausen has been mentioned by more than one person, heck even last season it was mentioned here but labeled factitious disorder as were several somatoform disorders. So if we were discussing it a while back, I'm sure people who know of her or know her may also be discussing it.

I don't know about the "gay fat birdie rumor" but it wouldn't surprise me if true. Just watching the show and reading here about her tweets and instagrams last season were enough to make me put it on a hypothetical list of possible differential diagnoses (list of possible causes of her symptoms) for her in my mind.

In other words, I do think there were enough posts for a random stranger/hairdresser to suggest munchausen syndrome (consciously causing her symptoms) or somatoform disorder (unconsciously causing her symptoms) if they watch the show. Sprinkle in a little menopause and depression and you get Yo. Maybe it all started with lyme or some viral illness then over treatment with 90 days of antibiotics caused an imbalance of the normal ratio of yeast to bacteria leading to yeast infections. Top it all off with non-FDA approved crazy "treatments" and a horrible diet. Sorry, I always start to ramble with talking about Yo.

I love Ronnie's trashtalktv recaps of this show. It's one of the high points of my week since it always makes me laugh!

• Love 5

Yo should hook up with Jenny Mac, she cured autism - didn't she?

Yo didn't have anything 'in the vault' and she did the slow burn until 3 a.m...She was pissed off about lunch and was stewing her her own shit and finally came up with the way to strike back at Kyle because she needed to show that she was bad ass, she had to CC it to everyone else. A chicken shit move on the face of it.

And did you notice how she redefined her vault to be a place where she stores all her positive and loving feelings for everyone? Somehow, that's a bit hard to believe with the threatening tone she used with Kyle, lol.

Someone mentioned earlier that Yo never was too fast on her feet, thus needing time to mull over things before responding, and I've found that to be the case. However, she didn't seem to be having much trouble nailing everyone to the wall during that lunch!

• Love 7

Let me make sure I have this straight. Poor, pitiful, brain fogged Yolanda hasn't been to the gym in forever, hasn't walked the beach in forever, but manages to instagram constantly, and threaten Kyle with "what's in the vault" and then manages to send Kyle a scolding email and in spite of her brain fog, also remembers to cc all the other women.

She can take her "integrity" and stick it. So over her.

And  brain fogged Yolanda, with all her issues, can still focus on the fact that she wants to take LVP down and using Brandi didn't work, so she's enlisted her new lap dog Erica. 

Sounds like she is able to think pretty clearly when it suits her. 

(And I didn't blame LVP one bit for walking out of that lunch. Kyle should have been right behind her.  How exhausting it must be do deal with smirking, santimonious, holier than thou Yolanda. )

Not only can Yolanda focus on this petty crap, but this is how she's choosing to use her energy.  She claims to be brain dead, exhausted, can't get out of bed most days, is unable to do even the simplest things.  And yet this nonsense is a priority for her.  Her focus is not on conserving her energy and resting so her mind & body can heal.  It's not on taking care of herself so she can hopefully be awake and coherent when her children visit.  From the beginning, her focus has been on selfies, Twitter, Instagram, judging the other women, lashing out, and demanding attention.  People who are as ill as she claims to be don't care about that crap because they have bigger things to worry about.  She clearly doesn't.  Somehow she's never been too sick or too tired or too brain dead for any of those superficial things.  I don't trust a word that comes out of her mouth.  Lying comes very easily to her, and she is a manipulator of the worst kind.  I could not agree with your last sentence more!

And as for whispering being the most awful thing ever, it's certainly far better than the way Yolanda treated Joyce at the reunion.  She literally sat with her back toward her, laughed at everything she said, and openly mocked her.  I already didn't like Yolanda by then, but I was pretty shocked at how rude she was.  So she can just take her judgmental bullshit and shove it because that was one of the worst displays I've ever seen and Joyce did absolutely nothing to deserve it.  I think what we saw then was the real Yolanda.  The superior, condescending attitude that has come out more and more as time goes on.  She can complain about whispering all she wants, but she has been much more rude and inappropriate many, many times so she is hardly the epitome of perfection that she believes herself to be.  

Last week I posted something about my amazement that these women could keep a straight face and not burst into giggles at the stupidity/insanity of it all and then low and behold, LVP gets the giggles. I totally would have laughed at Eileen since I don't really think she was hurt by the story SHE KEEPS BRINGING UP...the story about her not wanting it on camera that she keeps bringing up on camera...LOL.

That's what I keep thinking too.  Every time she brings it up.  I just don't understand the way her mind works.  

First of all, she signed up for a reality show knowing full well that her affair/marriage had already been reported in tabloids and on the internet.  Even deep, dark secrets can easily be discovered and talked about when you're on a reality show, so I'm not sure why she was so upset when something that was already out there came up in a pretty normal reality show-type conversation.  But yes, okay, it bothered her.  She never said that at the time, though.  Instead she talked about it on camera again, this time telling LisaR how upset she was that LisaV talked about it.  And then she talked about it on camera a 3rd time, approaching LisaV to tell her how she felt.   She's the one who kept bringing up the subject and she's the one who kept bringing it up with cameras present.  So even those of us who don't really care that her marriage began with an affair years ago were never given the chance to forget about it.

And now, after some time has passed, she does this completely far-reaching thing by grasping at straws and bringing it up on camera AGAIN.  For someone who doesn't want to talk about something, she's pretty invested in repeatedly dragging it front and center.  If it truly, truly was bothering her, why did she not approach LisaV off-camera at some point to get the "resolution" she's looking for?  Every time she starts in again, she's putting it back into everyone's minds.  Even if the conversation is about an apology, we all know what the conversation was about, and it just serves to remind us (and the HW's) once again. 

I generally like Eileen, but it certainly seemed to me in last night's episode that she was trying to keep herself relevant.  Their conversation was about something completely different, and she went to great lengths to swing it right back to the very subject that she claims she wants to avoid.  How does she not realize that she's giving it new life every time she does that?  It's probably not deliberate.  But she has said what she wanted to say over and over again, and it's really time for her to let this whole thing go.  

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 23

Erika's emotion over her grandmother is the most touching thing I've seen about her so far.

I know.  You could tell she was trying real hard not to let that emotion show through.  It still didn't make me like her though.  Anyone who is friends with Yolanda is going to be on my shit list.

Eileen needs to move on...she has been apologized to, several times.  She is never going to get more than what she has gotten from Lisa.  Lisa feels she did nothing wrong (and I kind of agree with her), because the entire conversation was a two-way one - Eileen never once attempted to shut Lisa's questions down.

Eileen trying to get closure from LisaV by way of an apology is like what LisaR said in one of her talking heads.  It's like having sex without reaching an orgasm.  She needs to just fake it, roll over and go the hell to sleep.  And there will be no spooning with LisaV afterward.  The most you'll get is that she may still call you a time or two afterward but she's never going to tell you she loves you.

• Love 5

The thing with Eileen is that she doesn't understand that she only controls herself.  She can't control other people or make them do what she wants.  People like Eileen tend to have a set expectation of how an encounter will go, and if it doesn't go the way they "saw" it, they just keep trying until it happens that way.  But, the variable is that the other person doesn’t actually have to play along with their vision, maybe they don't have the script, maybe they don't care at all, life just doesn't always get tied up with a neat little bow like that.  And, honestly, that's sort of how I feel when people say that it was an apology until she said IF.  I totally get that in some cases, saying that can negate the apology, but it doesn't ALWAYS mean that.  I'm just as likely to say "I'm so sorry if I offended you" and mean it interchangeably with "I'm so sorry that . . " or "I'm so sorry for . . ."  It's not insincere every time.  

• Love 14

Eileen being all butthurt that Lisa asked about her steamy affair, is hard to care about when she did infact have a steamy affair.

Yes.  And also when she did in fact sign on for two seasons of a reality show.   She can't be surprised when personal things are talked about on a show like this.  It  happens all the time.  She also could have not talked about it in the first place.  She never said she didn't want to talk about it or it was an uncomfortable subject for her.  She sat there and talked about it, and then complained later.  So she clearly does have some responsibility here.  For several reasons.

She also can't spell Erika (Erica), Kathryn (Katherine), Eileen (Eilleen) or Craig (Graig).  I want to know who's writing her Bravo blogs cuz it ain't her.  Maybe Daisy's earning her keep.  

Oh, I think it is Yolanda.  I think her blogs always sound exactly like her.

JMHO, but when you make yourself look desperate?  You never "win".  You just look needy and pathetic. Never a good look.

I agree.  I don't think Eileen won at all.  I understand that she wanted to get it off her chest.  The conversation made her uncomfortable, it's not a subject she wants to talk about .  Fine.  But all she can do is express that.  Demanding an apology or forcing another person to respond in the way that you want, with the exact words that you want to hear, in precisely the tone that will make you happy is not reasonable.

Lisa felt that she had said she was sorry, had apologized, and had discussed this very same thing several times before, so she was done with it.  Begging for what you want and belaboring the point IS needy and pathetic, IMO.  If the response you get after trying several times is not the response you'd hoped for, no amount of cajoling is ultimately going to make you happy because you know you had to fight for it.  It's best to speak your mind, clear the air, and move on.  Eileen's intent should have been simply that, not to demand or expect an apology.   She said what she wanted to say, and Lisa responded.  I'm not sure how harboring resentment, beating a dead horse, or challenging Lisa in front of other people is going to make anything better.

I suspect there were issues between Lisa and Yolanda long before either one was on the show - maybe having to do with how they got along (or didn't) when they saw each other at Mo's house or events involving all of them.

I've always thought that Yo was jealous of the friendship between Lisa and Mohammed.  I don't think Lisa and Yo knew each other that well before this show, but they certainly had heard about each other from Mohammed.  Yo tends to be very territorial, and I think it bothered her that Lisa & Ken socialized with him on a regular basis.  I remember that Yo wasn't very happy when she tried to get Mo to join in on her trashing of Lisa, and he refused to do it.

I do wonder what Mohammed has shared with Lisa about Yo.  Quite a lot, I'm sure.  I think the Vanderpumps have been privy to lots of interesting tidibits over the years.  I can't imagine Lisa being jealous of Yo, but I definitely can see Yo being jealous of Lisa.  

• Love 21

Maybe it was a hairdresser that heard it from a rich person or perhaps his perennial fiancé. 

Yes.  And also when she did in fact sign on for two seasons of a reality show.   She can't be surprised when personal things are talked about on a show like this.  It  happens all the time.  She also could have not talked about it in the first place.  She never said she didn't want to talk about it or it was an uncomfortable subject for her.  She sat there and talked about it, and then complained later.  So she clearly does have some responsibility here.  For several reasons.

I agree.  I don't think Eileen won at all.  I understand that she wanted to get it off her chest.  The conversation made her uncomfortable, it's not a subject she wants to talk about .  Fine.  But all she can do is express that.  Demanding an apology or forcing another person to respond in the way that you want, with the exact words that you want to hear, in precisely the tone that will make you happy is not reasonable.

Lisa felt that she had said she was sorry, had apologized, and had discussed this very same thing several times before, so she was done with it.  Begging for what you want and belaboring the point IS needy and pathetic, IMO.  If the response you get after trying several times is not the response you'd hoped for, no amount of cajoling is ultimately going to make you happy because you know you had to fight for it.  It's best to speak your mind, clear the air, and move on.  Eileen's intent should have been simply that, not to demand or expect an apology.   She said what she wanted to say, and Lisa responded.  I'm not sure how harboring resentment, beating a dead horse, or challenging Lisa in front of other people is going to make anything better.

I've always thought that Yo was jealous of the friendship between Lisa and Mohammed.  I don't think Lisa and Yo knew each other that well before this show, but they certainly had heard about each other from Mohammed.  Yo tends to be very territorial, and I think it bothered her that Lisa & Ken socialized with him on a regular basis.  I remember that Yo wasn't very happy when she tried to get Mo to join in on her trashing of Lisa, and he refused to do it.

I do wonder what Mohammed has shared with Lisa about Yo.  Quite a lot, I'm sure.  I think the Vanderpumps have been privy to lots of interesting tidibits over the years.  I can't imagine Lisa being jealous of Yo, but I definitely can see Yo being jealous of Lisa.  

I think you are on the right path.  Over the years I am sure Yolanda has been a huge pain in the ass and LVP and Ken have heard about her many maladies and things like spending a year in bed after Anwar was born.  I am quite certain when Yolanda sued Mohammed and won for an extra six million dollars in the divorce settlement, Mohammed was quite verbal.  I just don't buy Mohamed is all this love and light person he puts out on social media.  He might want to grow a pair and take a stand when it comes to medicating his minor son and daughter Bella. 

• Love 10

YOLANDA ‏@YolandaHFoster · Feb 19

❤️RIP courages Angela, I saw you, admired your fight and willingness to share @DrOz #invisibleillness #Warrior

It was the "invisibeillness" and #Warrior that got people upset as they are how she refers to herself. She did NOT know Ang, never met her but tweeted that when Ang died. She tacked herself onto someone else's struggle and death and it ticked off many people, me included.

In other words Big Ang died but don't forget about ME! I love in the trash tv recap when he refers to Yo as the white jeans of doom. Lol perfect. Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 9

Lisa gave the right apology for every time she was asked. She asked Eileen a question which she answered that led to more questions which she answered. Eileen then slept on it and spent a night creating the most ridiculous convo with LisaV that disn't happen. LisaV actually went one step further of by saying she was sorry for her line of questions and has literally never brought it up again. Eileen keeps bringing it up, again and again and again.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 15

Does anyone else think that Rinna tries a wee bit too hard to convince us how much Harry LOVES pussy (her word not mine)? I realize it's Hollywood and gay rumours are always swirling,but give it a rest Rinna.

Definitely, and in the radio interview she quickly realized that she said too much about the strap-on and added something about it being her idea.
  • Love 1

I agree with this. I noticed from the very beginning that there was little warmth between Yo and Lisa, considering they had known each other prior to the show. I think that it has always bothered Yo that Mo and Lisa are so close. Even though I have never cared much for Yo, I try to look a things from a perspective of how I would feel. Yo was married to Mo and apparently he was unfaithful on more than one occasion. He wasn't loyal to her in a sense, yet he has always been flawlessly loyal to Lisa. Last season (or the one before that) he took to Twitter to defend her against some things that Brandi was saying. His concern and love for her was evident in this defense of her. I wondered at the time how that must make Yo feel. That he was so loyal to Lisa while he hadn't been loyal to Yo (although of course there are major differences here). To work with someone who has such a close relationship with your ex-husband must be strange in a way. You have to know that they know things about you and your relationship that you might not want them to know, as told from Mo's perspective. Even with David, Lisa knew him before Yo did because of Mo. Lisa was in the room when David proposed to Yo, so even here Lisa can lay a certain claim to one of Yo's relationships. Then there is the stuff with Yo's kids. I always thought it interesting the way that Lisa would go on and on about her close relationship with Gigi and the non-Gigi's. She talked in blogs about knowing them since they were babies, about spending holidays with them on occasion and vacationing with them. She spoke of loving them and wanting the best for them. I don't think her intensions were evil, but here she is able to claim a relationship with people that are the closest to Yo, when Yo cannot do the same thing with regard to Lisa's children. It just throws the whole balance of power off between two women who work together, and I think that Yo hates Lisa to an extent because of it. 

• Love 17
If I had Vanderbucks, I'd need animal sanctuary zoning, because I'd have a hundred times more critters than Lisa & Ken!   :-)

Same here. I live in a condo now--not a huge complex and pretty much everyone there is pretty laid back. We all know that there's a guy in one of the first-floor units with quite a few cats (I think we have a two-pet limit per unit) because we can see them peering out the basement windows. They don't go outside and they look like they're well taken care of, and most people here are animal-parents, so no one has said a word. Also, I guess this is the upside to having--how do I put this diplomatically?--relatively "hands-off" maintenance and management.

• Love 6

Definitely, and in the radio interview she quickly realized that she said too much about the strap-on and added something about it being her idea.

I think that Rinna realizes that Hamlin is a gay idol/icon and she consciously cultivates that fandom.

Why would she be so quick to disclose that unflattering (to vanilla audience)factoid about their sex life?

Her and Jenny always put their sexual habits on the front porch..

You know what they say about those who always talk about it....

They do nada...

• Love 5

Interesting episode to me. I must say that when I say I "like" someone on these shows it is a superficial "like" because the truth is, I don't really care one way or the other.  I don't watch them on other shows or follow them on instagram or twitter or even click on articles about them.  I only watch each episode once and may miss nuances.  I like Eileen but geez, let it go.  Why should Lisa have to make an apology sound sincere when she didn't think she said anything wrong.  I don't get it.  Just because you were offended doesn't mean Lisa did anything offensive.  You and your husband broke what a lot of people consider a moral code, that is your beginning with your husband, you can't change or hide the past just because you had a child.  Get over yourself.  Otherwise, I love how she gets frustrated when people don't discuss what she wants them to and I think she is really pretty in almost every scene she is in. 

I so appreciate Lisa V. just walking away when she felt attacked - it, to me, is so much better than hanging around screeching.  Lisa is like, bitches, I have better things to do.  It made me laugh.  I don't care if she was right or not (in the argument), I would be out of there, I thought it was a "normal" behavior instead of the need of some of the ladies to discuss something to death.

Lisa R. - ugh, I don't care what you do with your husband but I really don't want to know either - some things should remain private for a reason.  You have 2 daughters and they really don't need to hear that their mom is strapping on a dildo for their dad's pleasure.  It is too much info for them - at any age.

I really don't like Yolanda and never have and so, by association, I haven't been a fan of Erika's, but I like her a lot better than Erika Jane and 100x better than Brandi.  I think she brings the upheaval to the group, along with Kathryn, and it is more pleasant that before.

Kathryn doesn't bug me but she told Erika that she wanted to get to know her and then went right to the women and betrayed everything she said.  If I was Erika, I would be more upset that she spoke to them about me crying about my grandma than what I said about Lisa V. 

I thought Lisa V looked so pretty when she was spinning - it was the best look for me with her.  She should pull her hair back more often and wear less make up - it really was the first time I thought, wow, she is way prettier than I thought.

I thought Kyle was sort of stupid whispering at the table but it did start the "drama" Bravo and viewers seems to crave.  I prefer a more "boring" show - where they show successful women supporting each other - I hate it that TV portrays women as sniping, backstabbing, petty human beings.  Bravo seems to think that women can't get along and we are all harpies and it is frustrating to me - although I do watch so I am part of the problem...I am down to just BH now and it is starting to get old to me.

• Love 8

YOLANDA ‏@YolandaHFoster  · Feb 19 

Not to mention Big Ang was not suffering from an invisible illness. Stage 4 cancer is not invisible. Ang looked like someone who was ravaged by disease and chemotherapy--which is not to say she looked ugly, just that she was clearly sick. Unfortunately her deathbed photos have been sold to the tabloids (I won't post them here but they're readily available) and she looked, well, like a dying person. I suppose I'd have bigger fish to fry, but I imagine if I had late stage cancer and someone whose biggest sacrifice was abandoning make-up was trying to identify with my "journey", and they said I had an invisible disease...I imagine I'd be at least a little irritated.

• Love 12

Someone mentioned earlier that Yo never was too fast on her feet, thus needing time to mull over things before responding, and I've found that to be the case. However, she didn't seem to be having much trouble nailing everyone to the wall during that lunch!

The lunch encounter wasn't enough for her. As I said before, she went home pissed off and stewed in her shit until three a.m. and the only thing that was going to calm her soul was to strike back at Kyle and let everyone know she did it. One of the recurring themes of the season is the "Holding a Grudge/Holding On" drama?

The email just shows how much bile Yo swallowed during the lunch and the only way she was going to get the taste out of her mouth and soothe her soul was to let everyone know how she felt and try to redeem herself by changing the combination to "the vault'?

• Love 7

I joined twitter just to read some of the tweets you all mention, I still just count on the nice posters here, because I forget to check twitter. However, I did see this right away and thought "oh this bitch didn't!" To piggy back for sympathy is just gross.

Big Ang seemed like a nice caring woman who was loved by many. Yo on the hand seems like she is desperate to have people admire her, instead most imo think she's a crazy cow.

Just for a laugh, I would have loved to see Ang around Yo.....

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3
I'm seriously thinking maybe we need to change the title of Yolanda's thread to "Yolanda Foster: That Bitch, Over There, With Those Crackers.." LOL!

So...rename the thread "Criticism of Yolanda is not as valid as criticism of other characters--it's just a sign the person hates her so much they can't be rational about her?" LOL! Yolanda isn't even the most-hated person in the history of this show.

• Love 8

One of the saddest things about Yolanda, one of many, is she readily admits  that exaggerating, tagging on, lying, is just part of the ride to get Lyme Disease into the Disease Hall of Fame with her face on the cover.  There seems to be a total lack of awareness on her part that bringing awareness to her condition, slapping a new tag on it, (Yolanda was originally diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by the lowly American physicians at Cedars Sinai), and then pursuing what can only be described as some sort of Great Race around the world for inconsistent remedies, only makes her unrelatable and unlikable.  Add to it her public condescension  towards Kyle and LVP and she does the cause no favor.  Her brand of Lyme is indeed quite rare and instead of focusing her energy on early detection and treatment it is all about her.  The idea of a celebrity spokesperson is to raise hope for a cure or effective treatment not demand public sympathy for Yolanda.

• Love 7

I actually still like Yolanda and believe she is sick (or was sick) and just obliviously handling everything in the absolute worst way possible without any maliciousness. I don't believe she is like Brooks and understands that she is running a scam at the expense of people who are actually suffering, because she doesn't think she's investing in snake oil salesmanship. YMMV. What bothers me is that she is making me agree with LISA R who I can't stand. Between this and agreeing with three statements made by Jax Taylor I am having an identity crisis.

But anyway. I agree with Lisa R's blog which states (paraphrased) that Yolanda pretty much went home and was in her feelings and sent out an overly emotional e-mail to Kyle because at the time it seemed incredibly important. Between this and the Bella e-mail I think Yolanda might be vulnerable to, for lack of a better word, sober drunk texting syndrome. And now she CAN'T ADMIT she was wrong, like there's a block there. 

• Love 8

Big Ang seemed like a nice caring woman who was loved by many. Yo on the hand seems like she is desperate to have people admire her, instead most imo think she's a crazy cow.

Exactly. The longer she stays on this show, the more she will be seen as a person who uses her illness for attention. She's actually well, and there are a number of people I know personally who would give anything for that, not destroy it in a head long rush to be relevant (tm LisaR).

Yolanda needs a serious intervention, but she'd never go along with it. She needs to get off the show and stop using it and her children as a platform for dangerous treatments and behaviors. I'll skip next season just like I did before if she shows up again.

• Love 5