Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Spinning A Web

• Start Topic

Kathryn always looks so dopey. Mouth open, eyes bugged out. She's like Mr. Furley.

If Lisa V wasn't rich, she'd be called an animal hoarder. I could see it if they had rescues. Enough with the animals woman.

I agree with you on Kathryn's look and I also don't believe her when she says she has had no enhancements to her lips, BULLSHIT!  She had nice full lips before but they weren't that unnatural and effed up looking in her younger years.

And yes Lisa is an animal hoarder but she is rich and can have hired help take care of them for her as she holds them or pets them for a few moments and tells them how sexy they are-SKEEVY.

My eyes are getting whiplash due to all of Yolanda's offenses, back to back to back to back. Just makes me want to pull out a box of Ritz and offer them to her so that it never stops. LOL!

I've never understood how invested these women do seem to get with one another which is why I do like Erika (missteps and all) because at the end of the day a big part of her point is WHY?! Why delve THAT deep? For the show? That's still stupid. The intrusive, the insertion, the imposing upon each other is just such a big enigma to me. Even with Yolanda. At some point, I know for me, I would just drop it. This need to let something hang around and fester within til it mutates into ugly inner anger that's in jeopardy of being harshly released at an inopportune moment just boggles my mind personally. It's just so distasteful and watching them rush into these roles so willingly is always such a head scratching thing for me. It's crazy to allow yourself that get that completely distressed over someone else's life and existence. It is. 

See this is why I do like Lisa V also. She does engage and she does stir but there's a certain point where resolved or unresolved she'll disengage cause its reached a point of going in circles. Those that cross that boundary she likes to set end up with that longer storyline of grudge holding Lisa while Lisa doesn't really entertain such old news anymore and when they finally do get her to she's exasperated and doesn't hide how ridiculous she thinks you are. She's not going to give you the luxury of completely clean slate and in her mind it's ridiculous to expect that from her. It's when these women keep at her that she does get abrasive in her dismissiveness and I don't blame her.

I think the storylines that are forced on us in ALL of the franchises chafe my ass however if its going to happen I would much prefer the whole foot in mouth, wait til so and so hear about it, I wonder how that's going to go down and let take up 2 maybe 3 episodes of pearl clutching, minor confrontations and mild one on one apologies then onto the group trip and the next trip up. This whole mess of getting deeper and deeper into their feelings about one specific thing to the point that they need to go on such attacks on each other is just so mind numbing that I'm about to put ALL OF THEM into MY bitch eating crackers category cause by the end of the season I'm going to be that fed up with them. LOL!!

Edited by Yours Truly

So I don't post much and I've only recently started reading these boards...

I'll just start right off the bat by saying LVP is my favorite housewife, probably out of any of the RH series I've seen. So one thing that perplexes me is people talking about seeing her be "taken down" or gleefully explaining that someone "won" an argument against her. I suppose we all have our most/least favorites, though.

One of LVP's strengths (of which she has many) is how she cultivates her persona for the camera. Yes, it's a reality TV show, with emphasis being on TV show - I think it takes a lot of skill to be constantly poised and aware of how you're coming off on camera and not provide the general he-said-she-said emotional drama that everyone else does. Call it manipulative or underhanded, yes, but she is amazing at keeping her cool and not giving the other ladies much to stir drama over. And when it does happen, she laughs it off or gives a quick apology and turns it to something else, which I think is fun to watch, because once again it's skillful deflection (which I realize is part of what must annoy so many people - her inability to admit responsibility to something). I'm always fascinated by the few housewives who do this because I don't think I could ever stop myself from ending up saying something dramalicious on camera and letting my true feelings show.

If anyone wants to "take her down" I think they should take a page from her book and learn how to control their own narrative & persona better. That said, I doubt many other housewives have the same personality & charm that LVP rides on - she's just fun to watch for the commentary she provides even if she has no real "storyline", and the other HWs might not have quite that same force of personality to pull it off while staying out of drama. I actually really like Eileen, but I don't see what the point of once again rehashing the whole affair thing was. Yes, LVP doesn't get the big deal in what she did and Eileen isn't going to magically make her understand the third time if she couldn't the first couple, so any apology that comes from LVP is going to seem ingenuine because she doesn't understand (or care) what she's apologizing for. And in the grand scheme of things in the show, having a bone to pick over someone asking questions about a piece of information you've made public (on reality TV!) is really not that big of a deal - there have been far worse insults and events that have taken place. I can see why LVP wouldn't be too interested in rehashing all this.

Also, christ - I didn't used to have a strong opinion of Yolanda on the first couple of seasons, but this season she's just a bitter old snake and it's tough to watch. So passive aggressive and you could tell how the mood changed when she arrived to the dinner. Maybe people would be more supportive and wouldn't be so questioning of your disease if your story about it didn't change twenty times a day and wasn't so full of inconsistencies. 

• Love 22

I hope this ok to post here. Someone over at reddit made a timeline of Yo's pics. https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/47fs9y/yolandas_timelyme_2014/

Someone else did an open letter to Yolanda in gifs. It's brillant.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/47gvli/an_open_letter_to_yolanda_and_translated_by_gifs/

Wow, wow, wow - that 2014 timeline shows Yo to barely ever be at home that year, much less bedridden.  I'm exhausted looking at all that travel, and I used to be a road warrior for a consulting firm. 

• Love 14

There seems to be a total lack of awareness on her part that bringing awareness to her condition, slapping a new tag on it, (Yolanda was originally diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by the lowly American physicians at Cedars Sinai), and then pursuing what can only be described as some sort of Great Race around the world for inconsistent remedies, only makes her unrelatable and unlikable. 

And David was praying for the "elimination leg" of the 'journey'....

"I'm sorry David, you are the last to arrive and HAVE been eliminated......"

David: THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

• Love 4

I hope this ok to post here. Someone over at reddit made a timeline of Yo's pics. https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/47fs9y/yolandas_timelyme_2014/

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/47gvli/an_open_letter_to_yolanda_and_translated_by_gifs/

Thank you for these links!  Quite the treat this morning.  Blows the bed ridden for years out of the water!  I wonder how much the cast knows about her now that they have some distance.  Certainly they have people around them who look for this stuff if they don't. I can see Lisar being interested enough to do some googling.  

• Love 3

I found it interesting that Kyle's reaction to "the vault" threat did not appear particularly bothered.  I understand that she might very well have no secrets she fears coming out, but we've seen Kyle react passionately to smaller slights. Her reaction was immediate and apt  ("is that a threat?") but weirdly sanitized.  No narrowing of the eyes in a challenge as she called it a threat -- just not much of anything.  Even somebody with absolutely nothing to hide would likely respond more emotionally to that kind of remark than she did.  

It might just be that she is overwhelmed with Kim stuff and doesn't see Yolanda as anybody to be afraid of in any way, but it just struck me as odd.  I was glad because Yolanda's blow didn't hit the way she intended (she got nothing but called out in response), and that was exactly the RIGHT way to respond to such a thing... but it wasn't something I would have expected from Kyle.  Eileen, yes, Lisa, yes, Kyle, no.  Either she's learning, or she knows Yolanda's goose was cooked (as far as the show is concerned) and she could dismiss her without any emotional investment whatsoever in what she might say or do.

• Love 8

Thank you for these links!  Quite the treat this morning.  Blows the bed ridden for years out of the water!  I wonder how much the cast knows about her now that they have some distance.  Certainly they have people around them who look for this stuff if they don't. I can see Lisar being interested enough to do some googling.  

In the Munchi discussion at LisaV'S house (beginning of the season) the 4 of them, LisaV, Kyle, LisaR AND Eileen were talking about Yolanda's sickie selfies and her IG/twitter posts which says they are well aware of her inconstancies but haven't come right out and said BS to Yolanda. LOL

• Love 5

OMG! YOU ARE THE BEST! It's like discovering Ronnie's Trashtalk recaps for the first time! So funny! 

There is a treasure trove of stuff over there and I haven't even read all the comments---there is a comment that has a Yo style reply with gifs that is cute/funny.

I clicked something and got taken to Yo's latest tweet--some girl who is really sick and Yo is trying to leech onto this like she did with Big Ang.

Off to explore these gems....all the mean Anti-Yo snark, it's nirvana for me....love it!  Thanks!!!

• Love 6

It might just be that she is overwhelmed with Kim stuff and doesn't see Yolanda as anybody to be afraid of in any way, but it just struck me as odd.  I was glad because Yolanda's blow didn't hit the way she intended (she got nothing but called out in response), and that was exactly the RIGHT way to respond to such a thing... but it wasn't something I would have expected from Kyle.  Eileen, yes, Lisa, yes, Kyle, no.  Either she's learning, or she knows Yolanda's goose was cooked (as far as the show is concerned) and she could dismiss her without any emotional investment whatsoever in what she might say or do.

There are times in life when you are so far 'down' that anyone who tries to fuck with you, they don't get anywhere with their slings and arrows.

For Kyle, she has had to go to film with the group and someone is going to mention Kim and because that is her tipping point - what gets her goat - anything else is a piece of cake?

• Love 4

I found it interesting that Kyle's reaction to "the vault" threat did not appear particularly bothered.  I understand that she might very well have no secrets she fears coming out, but we've seen Kyle react passionately to smaller slights. Her reaction was immediate and apt  ("is that a threat?") but weirdly sanitized.  No narrowing of the eyes in a challenge as she called it a threat -- just not much of anything.  Even somebody with absolutely nothing to hide would likely respond more emotionally to that kind of remark than she did.  

My thoughts are that Kyle wasn't particularly surprised, although she was pissed. After all, Yo is still friends with Brandi, and Brandi was on Twitter after the season ended saying she was going to spill a bunch of Kyle and Lisa's secrets. I think that Kyle has probably always been prepared for Brandi to do more than just talk about Kyle smoking pot and she has had time to think about it. I loved her response. That she didn't look scared, but just asked the direct question: "is that a threat". 

• Love 12

Yo should've changed the subject before the vault comment because, up until then, it was pretty clear that Kyle was trying to stir the shit - Kyle's questions and whispering were obviously a production tactic.

• Love 2

The Vault will forever be a Seinfeld episode where George got in some pretty deep shit as a result. Yolanda, you used the wrong terminology, dear.

Eileen, LVP is the queen of this show. Don't tangle with her for a storyline, you'll be in the blue room with Carlton if you do.

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 10

Yo should've changed the subject before the vault comment because, up until then, it was pretty clear that Kyle was trying to stir the shit - Kyle's questions and whispering were obviously a production tactic.

This!! I groaned when Yolanda went to the left although honestly I think the whole vault thing was more of an expression that she too could unload a bunch of shit that would create fucked up conversations to be had about the other housewives not that she necessarily had something all that juicy. Point being, I could initiate not so nice conversation about this one that one and the other using bits and pieces of truthful information but I don't go around doing that. That's how I took it anyway. But either way, Yolanda engaging in the conversation in that way turned it into yet another back and forth petty fest when it should have been what it started out to be. A failed attempt at getting Yolanda to get into some back and forth conversation about LisaR in order to keep that shit afloat. I liked how Kyle was seemingly defeated when Yolanda keep brushing it away saying they were good and when Yolanda was putting Kyle on the spot about the fact that she's directly asking for her to drop it and yet she wouldn't for no good reason and Yolanda was highlighting that. It started of awesome! Kyle was reluctant and was looking really foolish and obvious in her attempt to stir some shit up so it would have been great to leave it there and continued on to other things.

And I know this is going to sound bad but I think the other women sitting around waiting for responses instead of, I don't know, trying to shift the conversation from the pauses and the stares annoys the crap outta me too cause it's just so obvious that they ALL (minus Erika somewhat, sorry) really want something to pop off. All they needed was buckets of popcorn to accompany their attentively still and quiet anticipation. Geez! But yeah, I wish Yolanda would have pull a dismissive "oh, where are the ponies" transition into ordering something off the menu a la Lisa V and called it a day while Kyle sat there looking stupid. Checkmate.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 3

I like Eileen, but if you're going to play the I Have Needs card and (basically) center yourself in the conversation, you should do it with a more nimble grace than someone on "My 600-lb Life".  She looked a bit foolish and very needy (and ungracious, pulling this shit as an invited guest -- and one who arrived empty-handed).  

And if she's genuinely looking to take down LVP, she needs better tactics than this sad-assed approach.  "You didn't apologize the right way!" has all the resonance of a bird fart.  LisaV adores being British -- start mocking LVP's unEnglish sensibilities about asking personal questions. Give LVP a nickname riffing on her being a snoop. When LVP offers to tell you anything about herself,  laugh and say "I think it's SO great you love to talk about yourself! Me, I can only chatter about books and politics and art!" Offer LVP your arm when she's tottering about on those ridiculous high heels (which give Lisa a more feeble gait than the 106 year old woman Obama just danced with). Laugh and be charming -- and make the things LisaV prides herself on the butt of every joke -- anything but returning over and over to a dry well, expecting your inner tears will be cherished and then gathered close by LVP. 

But Eileen won't do that. She'll continue to pout, and -- like Nessie in the loch -- this friggin' topic will rise again and LVP will throw her hands up and say "Darling, I said I was sorry five times over. Life's too short, let's just agree to be civil, shall we?"

And that's why LVP is boss hog in the swineyard.

And at this point, I kinda love her for it. I have surrendered my good sense. My personal boundaries have been breached. I am finally saluting the woman for still being in charge of herself, in charge of the group dynamic -- and somehow managing to remain relatively unscathed after a billion minutes on this show -- she's the one.

During this conversation I was shouting at the TV , DROP It Eileen, Lisa has much more patience than me, I would've ended the luncheon right then or told Eileen to go home.  At some point you could tell Lisa getting irked, and said something to the effect, "I'm a horrible person I get it."  and Eileen came back with, "don't act like the victim" (quotes are not verbatim), I couldn't help but recall a time a ex friend of mine emailed me telling me that I was snubbing her, I sent her an apology and explained I was sorry that she felt that way, but that I wasn't snubbing her and I didn't understand where this was coming from and would like to discuss it in person, and she responded with an email saying I was playing the victim and couldn't take responsibility for my actions.  I decided at the end of the day, to cut my losses and let the friendship die, not because I didn't care about the person, but because some people just get off on making others the bad guys when it comes to their own issues, if that makes me a bad guy... I apologize. lol 

Eileen has a choice, accept the apology that Lisa has given her ( regardless if it's sincere or not) or live with the negative energy she's surrounding her life with.    When Lisa initially asked her about her relationship (affair) with Vince, I didn't think she was doing it out of maliciousness, but natural curiosity that most people have...but damn, at this point Lisa should say, you must be walking around with a big case of guilt if you are still sensitive to it. (of course Lisa would say it will much more panache than I just did.)

• Love 13
Funny how Yo knew how to pronounce Munchausen's in this episode.

​She also pronounced it with ease on WWHL. The Lyme Brain seems to be selective.

I thought she looked like a tired mother trying to explain to a child why she wasn't getting dessert.

​There's not much point in refusing dessert several weeks after the main meal.

What made her turn on Kyle in S3? We never saw anything that would make it make any sense. At all.

Didn't Kyle out that Yolanda was talking junk about Lisa while they were on a trip (France?) that season?

• Love 5

Kathryn did not say that she was subpoenaed by the defense in the OJ trial. She said that she was subpoenaed, period, and fought it. It could have been for the prosecution. And, she refused to say OJ was guilty. After seeing her on WWHL, and on episode last night, I'm convinced she's a complete idiot and way out of her league. And, she also said she's forgiven Faye Resnick, so, so much for that big deal.

The issue I had with Kyle at the lunch with Yolanda was this - she's complaining that everything is getting swept under the rug. Hello, Kyle is the queen of that when she's involved in the drama. Rinna wasn't there, so even if it was being swept under the rug, it wasn't the right time to talk to Yolanda about it, AND it wasn't Kyle's issue to resolve regardless. It is rude to have a conversation about someone at the table, within earshot of that person. In typical Kyle fashion, she's all for stirring the pot for drama she thinks she's not involved in (the bi-polar comment), because she likes to be involved from the sidelines. It just backfired this time.

Thank you! On all counts! Yes, Yolanda is an ass, but there was no reason to be whispering about Lisa Rinna at that lunch. None! She wasn't even there. Yolanda was even in good spirits. Kyle was being such a shit stirrer and then backing off all offended when she got called out on it. I had to agree with Yolanda that whispering about that shit at the table was unnecessary and there was little reason to bring all of that back up.

And, yes, it also struck me how Kyle likes to have it both ways. On the one hand, she is always saying how she is not someone who holds a grudge (unlike LVP) - once she makes up with someone, she is able to forgive and forget, and move on. But then, on the other hand, when it comes to things like LVP making up with Taylor, or Yolanda and Lisa Rinna making up, she suddenly becomes this righteous crusader for whether the reconciliation was genuine or not. She's very self-serving in that way.

• Love 5

I looked at all the places she traveled to and I got an upgrade and an ass full of frequent flier miles!

• Love 2

I was sort of, meh, about Kathryn telling the women what Erika said about Lisa V. We all know that all these conversations are public. Lisa had to find out what Erika said. So either Kathryn tells Eileen or Rinna or whoever and they tell Lisa V. It's what this show is anymore. What I really disliked was the 6 tears comment. Kathryn said Erika shed 6 tears, then sucked it up. What a messed up way to discuss Erika crying about her grandmother. What did Kathryn want? Erika and Kathryn don't really know each other.

Erika saying all that about Lisa V was imo clearly Yo's opinion,and Erika was just voicing it. I don't know who this wonderful caring person is that Erika talks about? Yo seems like a entitled self obsessed ego maniac, who makes every conversation about herself. She's preachy, bossy and rude! Does anybody know how long they have known each other?

• Love 7

I wanted to chime in on the real apology/backhanded apology discussion. For me, it isn't the word "if" that negates an apology it's what follows it that does. So, if someone says "I am sorry if I offended you." or "I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable." that is a legitimate apology to me because they are sorry for something they have done. If someone says "I am sorry if you feel that way" or "I am sorry if you felt offended" that to me is a non-apology/backhanded apology because it puts the blame on the person for even having a feeling. For me the "if" is just the transition into what the apology is about - it is a clunky transition that I try to avoid, but many people's speech patterns tend fall on using that extra syllable to transition into what the apology is about. In a perfect world, people would say "I am sorry I did XYZ" or "I am sorry for zyz" but I think as long as it is about what the person apologizing did, it doesn't really matter that the word "if" is being used. Now when it gets into the "I'm sorry if YOU" territory, that is when I give the side eye. 

• Love 10

It wasn't obvious to me, I just think Kyle's fucking mean...

• Love 5

Not crazy about the self promotion of "Kyle and I are going to donate $5,000" at the fundraiser. Heck, with their money, they could have donated a lot more.

Agree.  Especially after the discussion about how much everybody spends just on purses.

I always like to think that people with a lot of money make donations people never hear about, but they organized this stupid thing.  $5,000.  BFD.  And I hate those stupid fundraisers--just give the fucking money.

• Love 7

What was going on with Kathryn offering to be a true friend to Erika, then turning around and updating everyone at the table about her lunch with Erika and what Erika had to say?  Some friend!

I think the producers realized that they didn't have enough fodder for the Reunion, so they're trying to build up the fighting here near the end of the season.  That way, everyone will have at least one thing to shout at someone else!  I've always said that eating together = a fight.  At this rate, after filming this episode, the ladies must have been bloated on food.  Lisa fed them a dish from her restaurant but made sure they knew that she'd made the chicken herself.  Nobody seemed impressed.

I loved seeing the "sophisticates" cracking up over LVP's zoo!  I don't know what it smells like down there, but I can imagine, and I'm not quite sure it's the right spot for eating or standing at the bar.  Someone said last week that the geese were leaving unsavory smells dropped here and there.  And now, there's a new puppy in the menagerie.  Forget Yolanda -- are Ken and Lisa still stable upstairs?  What animal will catch Lisa's eye in Dubai?

Edited by Lura
  • Love 4

They're all mean (except maybe Eileen), but that was about stirring the shit for TV drama imo - probably a producer's suggestion.

I'm not quarreling, really, I'm a casual viewer so I don't know. How do we know producers suggest this? I hear that claim often. If it is, Kyle's a good employee.

• Love 1

That's the other thing Eileen is failing to take into account.  While she is wrapped up in the fact that Lisa isn't nailing her role in the apology scene Eileen has in her head, she has missed that Lisa hasn't done it again.  When Eileen told her that she was upset about the situation, Lisa immediately apologized for it, despite the fact that Eileen had inserted herself into the conversation, hadn't stopped it, and didn't say, you know, I don't really want to talk about this.  So, I can see Lisa's laugh as being a bit of a nervous/uncomfortable reaction, since it seemed like Eileen's objection came out of nowhere the next day.  But, Lisa took it seriously, apologized, moved forward and didn't reoffend.

• Love 12

That's the other thing Eileen is failing to take into account.  While she is wrapped up in the fact that Lisa isn't nailing her role in the apology scene Eileen has in her head, she has missed that Lisa hasn't done it again.  When Eileen told her that she was upset about the situation, Lisa immediately apologized for it, despite the fact that Eileen had inserted herself into the conversation, hadn't stopped it, and didn't say, you know, I don't really want to talk about this.  So, I can see Lisa's laugh as being a bit of a nervous/uncomfortable reaction, since it seemed like Eileen's objection came out of nowhere the next day.  But, Lisa took it seriously, apologized, moved forward and didn't reoffend.

I agree but if Eileen didn't make it a big deal she has nothing else to offer the show/producers at this point . LOL

• Love 9

I'm not quarreling, really, I'm a casual viewer so I don't know. How do we know producers suggest this? I hear that claim often. If it is, Kyle's a good employee.

I don't know for sure that producers make such suggestions, but it makes sense that they help the women with storylines, and also have a stake in maintaining drama. The comments I suspect have been suggested are usually inserted when the context doesn't naturally fit - like Kyle's persistent shit-stirring or Eileen turning Erika's comment back to her issue (storyline) with Lisa.
  • Love 5

Been thinking about Erika saying she doesn't have women friends.  Well duh!  No they aren't jealous, but I can't imagine, except for the occasional dinner w/clients, that she hangs with many of her husband's friends/spouses.   She had admitted that they only have dinner two-three times a week.  She tries very hard to come off as smart, but it falls short.   I suspect she prefers to be able to call up one of her man friends - the ones she pays - to hang out with her.  Sure, why wouldn't they come over to a great house, party, and all they have to do is tell her how fabulous she is.  

She has also somehow mistaken these women as being friends.  They are, to a certain degree, but mostly just people they work with a few months out of the year.  So, when they do get together, if there is gossip to share, questions to be asked, scores to settle - you bet they do it.   Erika comes in like she is above gossip - and yet, I'm sure her guys have heard everything.   She hates when the women talk behind each others back, yet wasn't that what she did with YO? 

I'm sure YO told her "this will launch your career", and she actually believed it.  She's tired of sitting in her mansion, with a guy who treats her like the child she is (he could be her grandfather), and as long as she doesn't do anything to bring his reputation into question, she can do anything that keeps her busy. 

• Love 4

I don't know for sure that producers make such suggestions, but it makes sense that they help the women with storylines, and also have a stake in maintaining drama. The comments I suspect have been suggested are usually inserted when the context doesn't naturally fit - like Kyle's persistent shit-stirring or Eileen turning Erika's comment back to her issue (storyline) with Lisa.

There have also been reports from viewers that was written about in a few blogs about production "reshooting/re-filming" scenes in both NY and NJ. In addition to that we had Alex (NY) spilling production secrets before she moved to Australia, including that each HW has their own "line producer" and that these people help amp the HW up before filming.

• Love 4

Not crazy about the self promotion of "Kyle and I are going to donate $5,000" at the fundraiser. Heck, with their money, they could have donated a lot more.

At least they gave. I'm sure they get hit up all the time for donations for every cause under the sun. I know someone quite well off. They have one major charity that they really donate to both in time and dollars but will also give smaller token amounts to a few other charities. They get all kinds of requests but realize that they can't help every cause.

• Love 13

I agree but if Eileen didn't make it a big deal she has nothing else to offer the show/producers at this point . LOL

It's strange. LVP didn't do anything wrong and Eileen chose to make it an issue. LVP apologized during their one on one sit down. Despite all this, Eileen drags it into the conversation about Erika talking smack about LVP (how are these connected) about as inelegantly as she did with her out of the blue domestic violence story (clunky placement in that episode). If anything, she owe LVP a thank you for making her relevant.

*dead sister/sprinkle ashes---she has been dead awhile, this has been done better, sorry but boring, story didn't generate any discussion (boring)

*domestic violence story--old stuff, not a relevant story line

no storyline except for this contrived one or wimpy one about hurt feelings not being acknowledged but she is responsible for her own feelings and inserted herself into the original conversation. Basically she is upset that she entered a conversation which led to genuine curiosity/questions about historical shit (emotional affair pretending they didn't have sex; doesn't matter since emotional love affair is just as bad if not worse). She didn't shut it down and in fact brings it up every chance she gets. The whole reason she was upset was that it came up on camera but she is responsible for it and continues it. Eileen chose to get involved in the convo and chose to be upset (she is responsible for her own feelings) and is butt hurt at LVP for not apologizing despite not being responsible for her feelings. Eileen is upset LVP won't acknowledge her feelings but I think LVP just sees this as silly nonsense which it is imo. Eileen should be mad at herself for sticking her nose into Kyle & LVPs conversation/gossip in the Hamptons and she should also realize she is responsible for her own feelings...not LVP. Also Eileen should be mad at herself for not saying anything when this egregious interrogation/slander (lol) took place. Instead she wimped out or wanted to drag it out.

Hey, tell LVP thanks because people are actually discussing you. The only other option you had is your current relationship that some have expressed concern about, your husband's activities (lazy??) and possible relationship discord?? gambling problems??). I don't think there is a story there (some others have suggested it here) and if there was a story there, I seriously doubt you want it shown/discussed on this show.

Sometimes I really like Eileen but other times she annoys me...currently she is really annoying me. I can't say it is because who she is friends with or who she is going against. I like Rinna and they are friends. I like LVP but she isn't my #1.

Personally if I was LVP in this situation I would have just said "I'm sorry for upsetting you. That was not my intent. If I did anything else to disturb you then I apologize and it was not my intent." or something like that just to shut her up (plus I would not have wanted to contribute to her distress even if I think she created it by overthinking it). Then I would have gone home and overthought it and gotten all pissed off at her....LOL!

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 8

There have also been reports from viewers that was written about in a few blogs about production "reshooting/re-filming" scenes in both NY and NJ. In addition to that we had Alex (NY) spilling production secrets before she moved to Australia, including that each HW has their own "line producer" and that these people help amp the HW up before filming.

Wonder what they do to amp them up - let's see that fun footage!
  • Love 3

Sorry Eileen, gotta get another story line besides "Why is Lisa VP picking on me?" As Vicky8675309 said it's boring plus Yoyo cornered the market on victimhood so you are SOL on that choice for a story. One would think being on a soap one would come up with a better one.

• Love 10

I think LisaV definitely asked about the "affair" in a way that she could defend as innocent, but really was meant as a diss. The thing is, Elieen tried to confront her as though if she told Lisa how she felt, LisaV would feel sorry. Well, she wasn't sorry because that was her intention the whole time to remind Elieen she was a "homewrecker." Later, Lisa was like, "Oh, I was talking about their beautiful LOVE affair." Yeah, no you weren't. That's why people are calling LisaV manipulative because she says things to quite frankly, be mean, and then acts like it is a misunderstanding later. It's definitely planned out.

Also, LisaV DID say that Mohammed said the kids DID NOT have Lyme. LisaV did not ONLY say they were healthy. She discredited Yolanda, and that's why Kyle kept pressing. Now BOTH are saying that it didn't happen. Yes it did.

I liked this episode because LisaR wasn't in it much. And I'm dying to see who Tom Girardi throws out next week!

• Love 3

Sorry Eileen, gotta get another story line besides "Why is Lisa VP picking on me?" As Vicky8675309 said it's boring plus Yoyo cornered the market on victimhood so you are SOL on that choice for a story. One would think being on a soap one would come up with a better one.

I think Eileen got something she wanted more than a heartfelt apology - she outed Lisa for her perpetual deflection and nonaccountability. Good on her for that!

• Love 3
Also, LisaV DID say that Mohammed said the kids DID NOT have Lyme. LisaV did not ONLY say they were healthy. She discredited Yolanda, and that's why Kyle kept pressing. Now BOTH are saying that it didn't happen. Yes it did.

Yeah, but technically neither of them said the kids didn't have it. Lisa said that Mohamed told her the kids were healthy and Yolanda was the only one with LD. Kyle then pressed about whether Mo and Yo were actually in disagreement over the kids' health. Neither of them have denied the "they're healthy/only Yo has it" exchange. Lisa's repeated several times that she had asked about the kids and he said they were healthy.

I think Eileen got something she wanted more than a heartfelt apology - she outed Lisa for her perpetual deflection and nonaccountability. Good on her for that!

Yes but we heard it before,  Kyle for instance , when she and Lisa had a lunch towards the beginning of last season.